• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Guru-ji: Tomorrow morning we will meet at 06:30 am and I will let you know of your routine in the ashram and your treatment plan. You can go now Kajal.

I went out of the diksha room and went to my room with Sanjeev accompanying me.

Sanjeev: Good night Madam, I will call you at 06:15 am and will also deliver your sterilized undergarments. Nirmal will come with your dinner.

I was feeling very fresh I do not know why may be after that herbal water bath and was very pleased the way Guru-ji performed the puja. I took rest on the cot for sometime. Knock! Knock! Someone was knocking at my door. Since I was lying alone and the blouse that Sanjeev gave for me to wear was too tight, I had opened the hooks and was resting in that fashion, I swiftly buttoned the last three hooks of my blouse and wrapped my sari round me. The first two hooks remained open leaving almost half of my breasts oozing out above my saffron blouse. I was anticipating Nirmal and no one else now, it was nearly 10 o' clock at night, he must have come with the dinner.

My guess my correct and it was the dwarfish disciple, Nirmal, but my other guess was wrong. He did not come with the dinner!

Nirmal: Madam, how was the diksha?

Me: Okay, I really liked Guru-ji's puja.

Nirmal: Jai Linga Maharaj. Keep faith on Guru-ji, he will surpass all obstacles in your life.

He was smiling and his overall appearance amused me again. Frankly I was feeling very fresh with the herbal bath and hot too, as each time I thought of my bathing under such vivid lights, I was getting a faster heart beat. And now seeing this dwarf male once more, I thought of teasing him.

Nirmal: Madam, shall I bring the dinner for you?

Me: No, its only 10:00, I generally have dinner after 10:30 p.m.

I paused and little and then continued without giving him a chance to speak.

Me: But going back to our previous chat, you know, Nirmal, I later thought on your words and you were very right! The size I have grown to, I cannot wear a school uniform skirt. So I take back my words.

It was worth seeing Nirmal's face. The dwarf was looking so desperate and looked even funnier now. He did not expect that I would not allow him a chance on the school uniform topic at all.

Nirmal: But Madam, I mean... you said you would try once.

Kajal-Aggarwal-low-neck-blouse-cleavage-House-wife-in-saree-hot-nude-stills.jpg

Me: Yes that was my initial thought, but I buy your words that I would not be able to wear a school skirt, as it will be too tight for my figure.

I avoided direct words denoting to my full-sized body like 'thighs' or 'buttocks'. Nirmal was looking as if he has lost something very precious, but I did not want to discourage him fully and altered the topic.

Me: But Nirmal, I am having a different problem. Can you sort that out?

Nirmal's face was still miserable, to say the least, but he looked up to listen to my problem.

Me: Actually the blouse that Sanjeev have given is not fitting me at all. Can you bring me another one? Nirmal's eyes as if lit up! He probably thought my twin mangoes would be a more enjoyable .

Nirmal: Didn't Sanjeev give you a 34-size blouse?

My eyebrows went up! He knows the size I told to Sanjeev in my interview privately. Everybody in the ashram knows my boob size is 34!

Me: Yes, but it is very tight. I doubt it is of proper size.

Nirmal: No, no Madam. The size is right for sure as we have separate bunch for each size.

Me: Can't be Nirmal, I use 34 blouses for the last two years, but why this one is so tight here?

I subtly pointed my hand to my fully developed milk tanks, as I wanted to provoke him a bit. Nirmal also took the opportunity and his face was again looking humorous with his jaws slightly drooping down.

Nirmal: Madam, since these are readymade blouses, you are feeling the tightness.

I was yet again getting peculiar fun playing with words with this middle-aged dwarf. I had neither talked to any male like this before, not had been in such a situation as in this ashram.

Me: Nirmal, it's so tight, I could not button the top hook.

Nirmal now looked directly to my youthful braless boobs and seemed as if he was trying to visualize my posture standing in front of him with the top hook open of my blouse. And in fact, if I actually had pulled my sari pallu down my condition was hugely indecent. I was not wearing a bra and through the ultra-tight blouse my nipples were distinctly visible and since the top hook of my blouse was open, I was advertising adequate cleavage show.

Kajal-Aggarwal-low-neck-blouse-cleavage-full-hd-xxx-image.jpg

Nirmal: Oh Madam, then its really a problem. How can you be in that position? Shall I arrange another one for you Madam?

He seemed so worried for this housewife!

Me: Its already nighttime Nirmal and I will take my clothes off and wear the nightgown. So I do not require another blouse now.

I wanted to see his reaction to such direct comments. His comic facial expression was added on by a slight bulge in his crotch area. I felt a raced beat in my heart noticing this. Nirmal: Okay Madam. You can change in my absence and by that time I will bring you the dinner.

It was a crafty thinking from Nirmal's part I thought for his visual pleasure, as he knew I had no undies to wear and would look rather sexy that way in any nightdress whatsoever. I nodded to him, thinking that if I do not look decent enough, I will not wear it in front of him. He went off to bring my dinner.

I closed the door behind Nirmal and went to the cupboard where the nightdress that Sanjeev gave was kept. I seriously did not notice it previously. Now taking it in my hands I felt pretty secured that it was not any flimsy dress. It was also saffron colored, coarse material cloth stitched like a short nighty. It was with sleeves, thank god, and appeared decent to me though the length was short.

I did not go to the toilet as the room door was closed and started changing into it. I was nude in a flash and was much relieved opening that tight blouse though a couple of hooks were open throughout Nirmal's presence. My boobs were actually paining as the blouse cups were very tight on my youthful peaks. I wore the nighty over my head and looked in the mirror. The rough materials of the nighty touching my nipples made them harden instantly. Never in my life did I get a turn on so many times in a day like this.

Little did I know then that this was nothing in comparison to what's been waiting for me!

The dress was quite flowing and as the material was thick enough, my mature figure was not very evident through it. The dress ended just below my knees and hence I was not feeling too much exposed. After having looks at my figure wearing the nighty from different angles, I was quite convinced that am not looking vulgar without my undergarments. The only problem was my swollen nipple impressions, which no one standing in front of me could miss, especially any male. But I thought there was no way I could hide that and waited for Nirmal.

Kajal+Agarwal.jpg

In no time, Nirmal was back. He was holding a tray that had my dinner, which included chapatis, dal, and vegetable. He was ogling at me I noticed and I tried to limit my movements to restrain the jiggling movement of my round, freely hanging breasts.

Nirmal: I can wait and you can have your dinner and if you want anything more I can bring that.

Me: So kind of you Nirmal.

I pulled the table on which the dinner was kept near the cot and sat on the cot to have the food. But as soon as I sat I became very conscious as my nighty rose up a fair distance exposing my knees completely. And without even looking up to him, I could bet Nirmal's eyes were glued to my exposed legs and knees.

Nirmal: Madam, you take your dinner and I will sit here.

Saying that without even giving me any chance to stop, he sat on the floor some feet away from me. Initially I thought that since they lead a sagacious life, they are habituated to sit on the floor and moreover, there was no chair in the room, so Nirmal sat on the ground. But the next moment I comprehended the wickedness of this dwarf. Being a small man his eye level is itself much lower than normal males and now sitting on the floor, he was actually getting an upskirt view.

I was extremely alert the next moment, as I was not wearing a panty even and closed my legs as far as possible. I tried to stretch the cloth of the nighty a bit lower, but my plump ass was not allowing that. I looked down at Nirmal and his eyes were on my legs, but there was a dissatisfied facial expression also as I had closed my legs and believe me, it again made me smile. It was so funny looking.

7ca08464976a7a766349992fbdce57c7.jpg

I finished my dinner as quickly as possible and went to the toilet to wash hands. Since Nirmal was seated still, he enjoyed a very appealing rear view of my swaying buttocks in that short nighty from a low angle, which was accented when I had to bend to pick up the towel from the floor, which was kept for drying purpose, but dropped somehow from the wall hook. Believe me, it was not a deliberate effort from my end at all, but that dwarf was lucky enough to get an unrestricted view of my prominent inviting ass cheeks as the material of the nighty stretched as I had to bend down.

Nirmal left within some moments after that with the tray and bid me "good night". But his eyes said as if he was rewinding my bending down posture in his mind. I was feeling very uncomfortable as a woman. When he left, I went to bed, but was restless. I was constantly thinking did I cross the limit in front of Nirmal, what did he saw actually, was I looking too indecent in that bent position? Ultimately I got out of bed and went to the toilet straight and reproduced the scene before the mirror, as the toilet-mirror was almost life size, as I told before.

I bent down to touch the wet floor of the toilet and looked through my legs at the mirror behind. Oh my god! I am looking so very tempting in that pose with my full round buttocks on display with my nighty rising up as well exposing my fair legs adequately. Any male would love to see a matured woman in that compromising pose. I was shocked to see a slight hint of my long ass crack also through the nighty! It was natural though as I was not wearing a panty. I was feeling so ashamed, so guilty, and cursed myself. After some moments I went to bed somewhat dejected with me and with the mantra to be 'more careful' on the future days in the ashram. I muttered "Jai Linga Maharaj" for my actual goal, of conceiving a child, several times before going to sleep.

951x1080

To be continued...
nice one

She was waiting for my response and I somehow mumbled "As you wish mummy".

As she heard me give my assent, she hugged me and kissed me again on the lips, but my attention was on the movement of my FIL's prick at my gateway.

I felt the soft, sweaty body of my MIL slide away from over me and that the softness of her body, replaced with a very manly and hairy body. The rough hair tickled my sensitive nipples as my little boobies crushed beneath my FIL. This was again a very new experience as compared to my husband's smooth chest.

This was a totally new experience for me. Now that he had enveloped my small open body, he caressed my face and then fixed his thick lips on mine. For a minute, I thought they were my husband's lips and I responded. His tongue snaked into my mouth searching for mine as they snaked around each other mixing saliva's. After this initial introduction, my MIL got down and went to the bathroom. I was hoping that she would not put on the bedroom light because it would be very embarrassing to see my FIL over me. But the illumination created by the bathroom light gave out a clear silhouette of my FIL. He looked very sexy and the hair on his body looked manly.

images

I closed my eyes as I felt him push his member into me. It was huge and a little painful. I spread my legs still further and bit my lips between my teeth to control the pain of his intruding member. It felt like I was re-living my wedding night when my husband took my cherry. It was painful as he rammed his tool into my virgin territory. But today I was not a virgin, but the few days of fucking had not loosened my vagina muscles to accommodate this monster.

He now increased his pressure and held me close in his strong arms, pressing his hairy chest into me. As a reflex action, my hands went around, entwined in his hairy back. By now only the head of his penis had gone inside and he was gyrating to make way into me. My recently inaugurated pussy was like a virgin pussy for him and he started t push more into me.

6e1f3a86234e14ceb1be7168004365d7.jpg

"God! It's paining, please wait. You are too big for me." I pleaded to him actually whispering into his ear so as not to be too loud. By now our eyes had got accustomed to the dim light in the room and I saw my MIL come out of the bathroom, nude as a cucumber with her magnificent pair dangling ahead of her.

"Mum. It's too big. It's paining. Pleaase!" I pleaded with her.

"Dear, don't worry, if babies come out from there, you will be able to adjust. I will help you." With this she bent down and started to rub my clitoris which sent ripples through me. I closed my eyes and just then my FIL rammed his huge penis into me. I shrieked loudly and if there was any one in the house, I am sure they would have heard. Luckily there was no one home. The pain shot through me as his huge member slide past all my entrances and slithered right next to the cervix mouth. He was very long and broad as I felt him hit the bottom of my love pit. My husband had never reached this depth. I hugged him with the pain and wrapped my legs around his waist and legs to stop his further entry.

QqXerjz2.gif

My Mil was fawning over me as I felt tears slide down my cheeks with the pain.

"Oh my God! You must have torn my vagina. Please stop!" I said to them.

This talk was in fact exciting my FIL and he tried to pat my face and lick my tears to comfort me. We were now fixed between our legs. All borders of decency and relations had been crossed. We had confirmed our act of incest. It was then that I realize that my FIL was not using any protection. Though he was having unprotected sex with my MIL, she did not have to worry about pregnancy due to removal of her fallopian tubes. But me, I could be ovulating.

"Mummy, dad is not wearing any condom. I could get pregnant." I said.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic16.md.jpg

"Why are you worried dear? If you have to bear a child, it will be from our family genes itself. No?" she justified. It looked like she had a ready answer and I was temporarily convinced. "Just concentrate on enjoying yourself now."

With my FIL sturdily fixed into my love box and me with my arms clamped around his hairy back had no better choice than to take my MIL's advise. I relaxed a bit as my cunt muscles adjusted to the thick girth of the intruder. The FIL's prick was enormously thick and filled every aspect of my cavity between my legs.

"Are you feeling ok now?" asked my FIL lovingly. I just shook my head as he looked straight into my eyes. My eyes drooped shyly which he liked very much. He had his own ripe, young Daughter-in-law under his control. He had wanted to bed her much before the wedding as he had fallen in love with her demure style and frail built. What caught his eyes were her small taut boos, which he had laid his eyes upon, when one day she had come home with a T-Shirt, to go for a college picnic. He had decided to swallow these pear shaped beauties at the most opportune time. Hs dream had come through.

thumb.php

He slowly tried to pull out, but Pranitha's vaginal muscles did not to leave this pleasurable intrusion from it's vice grip. The pressure of her cunt muscles on his prick, was exciting Sunil, her FIL. Pranitha felt herself lifted off the bed as her FIL tried to pull out a little and then rammed back, pushing all the air out of her; he pulled out a little again and rammed more deeper. Pranitha's head was shifting from side to side trying to cope with the thrusts of her FIL and her own orgasms sprouting out of her.

She lost count as to the number of her orgasms and she relaxed totally feeling the hot ram rod thrusting. She had closed her eyes to small slits and her mouth had opened out with deep satisfied moans coming out. She could see her small boobs shake like jelly on her chest. The most erotic aspect was her MIL was sitting on the bed next to me holding my hand as her Daughter-in-law was being roughly fornicated, by her own husband.

big-boobs-hot-babe-fucked-big-dick.gif

I was feeling very tired with this continuous ramming, which must have been going on for almost 15-20 minutes. There was no sign of my FIL stopping as I enveloped him wit my legs around his waist and hugged him tight across his back, bubbing my tiny breasts into his rough hairy chest. My whole body was on fire.

I had no concern whatsoever about my husband, or the society in general. I was on cloud nine. My whole body was swathed in sweat and the bed was wet with our joint sweat and the mixed love juices pouring out of us. Then I felt him stiffen and he hugged me very tight and rammed into me so hard that I yelped loudly. I felt as though a high powered hose was let lose into my vagina as I felt stream after stream of his juices hitting the base of my cunt and pumping his seed into my womb. After what seemed a long time, he relaxed over me. He was heavy and I wriggled under him uncomfortably. No words, other than our moans, were exchanged.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic36.md.jpg

He was still in me, thick and hard as ever, with no signs of coming out. He then turned over, with me over him, thereby releasing the pressure off me. I was lying over his hairy chest totally tired. I was completely satisfied much beyond my imaginations. a daughter-in-law is fucked by her own FIL and enjoys it. We lay like this for some time, when I felt him hardening inside me. I was shocked. Ashok would go to sleep soundly after one round of sex.

I looked at my MIL and him. They smiled. "Hope your experience was good" my MIL asked.

I just shook and dropped my head onto his chest, impaled on his pole in me. It was like we were welded together similar to Siamese twins. He slowly bent himself to reach his mouth to my tits. I too lifted myself up to feed him with my boobs. He swallowed them whole into his mouth as I held him behind his head and pushed him into me. I had lost all my inhibitions. He nibbled slurped, licked making me want more. He then pushed me up slowly to a sitting position as my MIL helped me to set my legs in a squatting position besides my FIL.

I was now sitting on my FIL, between his legs, with his thick penis right up to its hilt, into my snatch. I looked down to see a thick cucumber like, veined penis curved into my pussy, shining with our combined juices. I was not sure what he wanted, when my MIL came up on the bed and after putting her hands under my arms, tried to lift me slightly up. This made the prick to slide out a little and then she dropped me. It rammed inside with force. I loved it and got the message. She told me this is called as the "Cow Girl Style".

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic05.md.jpg

I lifted myself up and slid down on his pole. I increased my frenzy throwing my head back and leaving me chest open to the fondling and squeezing of my FIL. I was shaking all over with a fury of sex, I had never experienced before. I came with a strong orgasm and screeched my joy through clenched teeth and at the same time I felt my FIL pushing upward into me against my pushes and then he again pumped his sperms into my cavity. He held me tightly by my buttocks and was pulling me onto his prick as he sprayed his cum into my love box. I was surprised as to how much he could store and pump.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic15.md.jpg

He suddenly pulled out of me leaving me totally surprised at the vacuum created by the sudden pull out and then he roughly threw me on the bed and sprayed all the remaining spurts onto my chest and my stomach.
amazing hot story... Pranitha and Tabu looked sooo fucking perfect

# Sex Genie Part -- 5

Jake was in almost complete shock. Was he really in love with Gen? Looking over at her he took a deep breath and started, "Gen are you sure about this? That I am in love with you and I have bonded with you?"

"Yes master it's the only explanation I can think of." Gen replied.

Damn, Jake thought, never been in love before no wonder I am so unsure. He sat on the sofa trying to get his head around everything that had happened. It felt as if he was in a dream, nothing seemed quite real anymore. Basking in the love of a beautiful dream woman, and the after glow of their love making Jake thought on not noticing that Gen had moved closer and was starting to massage his cock again.

1553325218877.jpg

"Master," she said, "I hope I am not angering you but... I need you again could you possibly...?" As her ministrations began to breathe new life into his flaccid member.

"No Gen, not angry not at all" he said as he sucked in a deep breath "I just didn't think I could again so soon after what we just did and as long"

Gen giggled as she gave him a peck on the cheek "Master did you forget that now you have great recuperation and regeneration so..." As she started to stroke him faster, "you not only last longer but you can keep going longer"

Jake just shook his head as he looked down at Gen as she took him into her mouth and started to bob up and down slowly and sensually. Her warm wet mouth molded to his cock the suction increasing as he began to get closer to his release. "UH Gen if you don't stop I am going to shot in your mouth."

"It's ok master" she said as she lifted off him. "I can get you going again remember you can many times now." Gen smiled as she went back to work on his hard cock.

Nude-Anushka-Gets-cumshot-on-her-Boobs-after-sucking-a-Cock.jpg

As he grew closer to release he reached between her legs at her junction and began to gently rub her pussy lips. Gen began to breathe faster as she felt the heat between her legs grow. Jake began to finger fuck her she began to move faster and faster taking all of his cock deep in her throat, his fingers starting to make her pussy grasp as she thrust down on his fingers as he buried another finger deep in her and his thumb lightly rubbed her clit.

Gen knew she had to hurry as she felt her release quickly approaching. Sucking harder and faster she felt Jake also begin to plunge as deep as fast as he could.

Reaching her release she shouted out in joy as light exploded around her and Jake as she took him as deep in her throat as she could, him blasting spurt after spurt of his cum into her waiting throat. Falling down onto the bed with her they both panting spent after their mutual release, he thought you know I think I really am getting used to this.

AnushkaShetty69SexPose.jpg

"So you can make any Idea I have a money maker?" Jake asked

"Yes master, I started that for you last week when I had your boss send the plans that you had given him" she stated as she took a deep breath.

Jake was about to ask her more as his phone rang, hmm that was odd there weren't many that had his number. Answering the phone he received a shook. "Hello?" He said into the receiver, "Yes this is Jake," he listened a moment longer, "Yes those were my plans that I submitted, yes I could but I have to work then and... really? So what time... ah ok yes I'll be there bright and early, my education? Yes I have been taking an online correspondence with the University here in the city and... how long? I just finished my second year I was dealing in graphic design." He stopped to take a breath, "Yes I'll bring all my records, but... yes but... alright but they aren't really finished... alright thank you I'll be there"

Jake dropped the receiver as his mouth gaped opened he looked at Gen as she started to giggle "I told you master almost anything you do now will a success"

"I know you did Gen but I didn't expect it to be this fast or this much, they want to buy my plans that were submitted for lakhs of Rupees!" Jake was both stunned and elated at the same time as Gen giggled more as she saw the dumbfounded look on his face.

"Well master..." she started as she looked shyly at him, "you have been doing more than just taking care of me I thought that I would return the favor and as your Jinn it is also my responsibility to take care of your needs." Again she smiled shyly as she looked at his now hardening cock, "your wants, speaking of wants," she reached for his hardening member and began again to stroke it gently. "I think you might want some more"

AnushkaShetty.jpg

He couldn't deny the fact that he wanted her again even after she just sucked him off, hell he was as horny now as he was an hour ago maybe more he wondered if it was her powers or if it was just her beauty that was giving him a raging hard on. Suddenly Jake didn't give a shit as he reached for Gen and laid her back, moving between her legs kissing then licking her inner thighs she began to thrash and moan.

"Touch me master please!" Gen begged.

Denying her for a few moments he drew small circles on her inner thighs as he moved closer to her sex she began to thrash harder pushing her pussy towards his mouth. Slipping through her barely hair covered mound, he inhaled deep the scent of her womanhood letting it almost intoxicate him. He started lower to her clit there he briefly sucked on it as she gasped out and pulled his head tighter into her groin.

"Oh master, you always know what I want," she panted as he moved lower lapping furiously fast at the nectar that her sex released into his mouth. Delving deep within her hole he felt her spasm and her pussy try to grasp and pull his tongue deeper within, her. His mouth was flooded as she came and screamed out her desire and pleasure. Panting heavily her legs went limp as Jake started again lapping hungrily and greedily at her hole. Her taste heady to him, as he again delved deep within her eliciting another gasp and shutter as he smiled into her sex. Yes he could definitely get used to this, he loved to make her cum.

AnushkaShettyPussyLicked-1.jpg

After a third orgasm she gently pushed his head away as he moved up to lay between her legs and kissed her deep. She reached for his member and lined it up with her hole.

As Jake thrust forward Gen again wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him as deep as she could screaming as he plunged deep into her depths. "Oh god master PLEASE!! Give me all of it I need your seed deep in me fill me up my dearest master!!"

Once again not one to disappoint a woman or lady Jake got into a rhythm as he slammed deep. Withdrawing almost all the way only to slam back as deep as he could her gasps and sighs exciting him even more. He could feel her pussy start to massage and grasp more and he knew she was close so he kept going as her fourth release caused her to buck and thrash. He felt more like a bronc rider than a lover as he had to hold on 'til she rode out the waves of her orgasm.

1551453845389.jpg

As she relaxed again Jake began to pound hard into her as he started to pant now feeling the familiar churning of his balls as they neared his own release. Reaching his own release five minutes later he had a moment of clarity as his cum began to fill his cock then empty deep within her, hitting her cervix he shouted out, "Yes Gen I believe I do love you"

"Oh MASTER YES!! YES!! YESSSSSS!!" As she started to spasm thrusting up at him trying to get him deeper, "I love you master, I love you with all that I am I always will!" As her orgasm ripped through her, she and Jake climbing to the utter most top of ecstasy.

He couldn't believe that he had said that but he had to admit it was truly how he felt.

"Master you said it, dear master it IS the after lasting!" She stated her mouth agape she was almost beside her self except for the one time she had heard of it, this hadn't occurred EVER! "Master you are truly a rare find for any Jinn. No jinn has ever had a master like you, I have never heard of any other but the one I told you of earlier. We must be careful somewhat, as this bond will grow we can not be that far apart anymore it seems. Though that is good now I can help you all the time!"

Anushka-Shetty-11.jpg

The next day Jake and Gen left for the downtown offices of the company he had been working for. As they approached the building Gen went invisible.

"I will be near you master", came her thoughts.

"Thank you Gen", he thought back.

Walking up to the desk of the head office the blonde secretary eyed him intently, not used to being stared at he blushed slightly. The slender woman looked him up and down eyeing his crotch a bit longer than he thought she should as he grew semi-hard and she lightly licked her lips.

"I'm Jake, I was told to report here today rather than the work site," he breathed out.

"Ah yes" she started as she again looked at his now hardening cock. "You are expected, I am Rakul Preet the CEO's secretary he has told me you have brilliant plans unlike anything he has seen in years. Personally I believe you have BIG ideas," as she had reached across the desk and had brushed his crotch to take his hand. "Please sit and I will let him know you are here," she said with a slight pant to her voice.

Rakul%2BPreet%2BSingh%2Blatest%2Bhot%2BBlack%2BFrock%2BStills%252819%2529.jpg

"Gen?" Jake thought.

"Yes master is something wrong?" She asked in an innocent voice sounding in his head.

"Am I losing it or is this woman wanting to tear my clothes off and rape me right here? If so is this a spell of yours or what, I know I that not that handsome!"

"Again master I am afraid I forgot to tell you, as long as we are together you will be extremely desirable to the opposite sex." Giggling she continued, "I will help you with this master it is also something I can do for and WITH you!"

Jake was in shock he had never felt desirable to any woman but damn he didn't know now.

"Mr. Jake?" Rakul said as she arose from her seat. "It will be an hour before he is free to discuss payment and another job." Her breasts shook as she stared once again at his crotch, "Would you like to CUM with me and have some lunch?" She smirked as she moved closer to him. "I can guarantee that the food will be fresh and tasty," she said with a small pant to her voice.

Rakul%20Preet%20Singh%20Launches%20Nannaku%20prematho%20contest%20Photos_40.jpg

"Go with her master this is what I meant when I said I was here to help you. I love you and I want you happy please enjoy, I will be near by watching you." Came Gen's thoughts.

"Are you sure Gen I don't want you jealous," he said as the shock began to wear off.

"Yes master, as I said I am here to help you and now," she stopped for a second then in a low almost unintelligible thought, "to love you"

Jake followed Rakul towards the building food court but as they turned a corner she grabbed his arm and pulled him into an almost empty room.

"Mr. Jake you might say I am your pre-interview," as she grabbed his belt and pants and practically tore them from his body. Quickly stripping herself she pushed him down on the floor and lowered her shaven pussy onto his now very hard member. Sinking all the way down upon him, her pelvis now resting upon his. She then grunted as she began to withdraw and plunge as hard and as fast as she could.

Rakul-Preet-Singh-nude-fake-68.jpg

"I had to have you as soon as I saw you," she panted out gasping as her pussy began to squeeze and grasp his cock each time she withdrew. "Oh god, take me you big STUD!!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Jake unable to take much more rolled them over and drove his cock back into the panting shivering woman a gasp escaping her lips as he started pounding into her as hard as he could.

"FUCK me stud, give it to me ugh! That's it fuck the shit out of me!!" Rakul was nearly screaming.

Once again Jake could feel his balls begin their familiar tightening and churning as he shouted "I'm coming Rakul, here it comes!"

"YES! YES! YES! give it to me big boy!!" she screamed as he pumped his cum deep into her washing her cervix with a white cum bath.

Rakul-Preet-Singh-desi-nude-82E7X8.jpg

Breathing easier Jake rolled off her and looked back at her.

"I think you will do well here Mr. Jake," she said with a sexy smile. "VERY well indeed" as Jake heard a giggle in his head.

"I already think you do well master," Gen giggled as he felt a light kiss on his cheek.

rakulpreeth28429.jpg

To be continued...
very good

oh my god.....................................
mindblowing

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Priyanka
'Round two!' she stated as she climbed back up on the bed and straddled his face.

This time she had three orgasms before Vicky started to plead that he needed to cum.

Again Priyanka climbed off the bed but instead of turning the machine up she undid the restraints on his arms and legs and removed the milker.

She then laid down on the bed with her legs wide apart and invited Vicky to fuck her.

He was so fueled by lust he entered her in one quick thrust and went on to fuck her for over half an hour giving her one more almighty orgasm before he cried out and came hard inside her.

(MyPornSnap.top)_priyanka-chopra-naked-hard-fucking-pussy-ass-hole-fake.jpg

Life for Toby on the farm was starting to take shape. He would get up early to feed the cows before breakfast then afterwards he would see to the horses. Sometimes in the afternoon he would help one of the other farmhands move the sheep to another field but always after dinner when he went to bed he would receive a goodnight kiss and a blow job from Preity.

One night when Toby was tucked up in bed waiting for Preity to attend to him with his cock hard and throbbing his door opened and in walked Preity wearing a sexy see through black nightgown. He was surprised to see Bob follow her into the room.

'We thought we'd both come and say goodnight,' she said as she leaned in to kiss him full on the mouth. He then felt the bedclothes being pulled off him.

He groaned into Preity's mouth as he felt Bob's lips around his cock and soon he was being deep-throated as Preity thrust her tongue deep into his mouth and brought his hand up to her breast.

Toby gasped that he was cumming before pumping his seed into Bob's eager mouth.

Vicky had finished his work and had just come out of the shower and into Aditi's bedroom to find her waiting naked by the side of the bed. He could see a huge fluffy towel that covered the top half of the bed where he or Aditi would normally have laid.

'You first darling. I have a little surprise for you.' she giggled nervously.

He climbed up and laid on his back before he was joined by Aditi who straddled his head, her moist pussy seeking out his mouth.

'Eat me darling!'

Vicky having had so much practice over the past few months expertly had Aditi on the edge of her orgasm.

i-make-fakes-Inssia-aditi-rao-hydari-nude-315.md.jpg

'Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Open your mouth!'

Her orgasm overtook her and her juices flowed into Vicky's mouth.

'Oh shit!' she exclaimed as instead of just letting a little bit of piss enter his mouth she couldn't hold it and she gushed her golden shower all over Vicky's young face.

She was surprised to see his mouth was open even wider and he was swallowing as much of the amber liquid as he could before gulping it down.

When finally the dribbling ceased she ran off to the bathroom shouting, 'Sorry, sorry, sorry!'

She was still apologizing when she came back holding a warm damp cloth and a dry hand towel.

She stopped dead when she reached the bed and saw that Vicky had a huge grin on his face.

'Wow Miss, that was fantastic. I've always fantasized about doing that.'

'Really? I thought you might be disgusted. I just lost control.'

She looked down to see his cock was as hard as she'd ever seen it so after wiping down his face and neck she straddled him and they fucked until they were both satisfied.

aditi3.jpg

Toby was stunned to learn it was Bob's birthday when he came in for his breakfast and told Bob he didn't know but wished him Happy Birthday.

Bob thanked him but told him not to worry. 'Preity is cooking something special for our dinner tonight and you can help her in the kitchen this afternoon.'

That afternoon Preity and Toby were working together. Preity took every opportunity to rub against Toby and even stroked his cock through his shorts when they passed in the kitchen.

The meal that evening was a success and when Bob thanked them both he retired to the lounge. Toby went to follow him.

'Oh no you don't, young man. I need you to help me tidy up, clear the table and dry the pots and pans.'

It was after ten o'clock when they had finished so Toby said he would go to bed after he'd wished goodnight to Bob then made his way upstairs.

He was already naked in bed and waiting for his nightly ritual when a naked Preity walked into his room.

12copy_T.jpg

'Come with me Toby.' was all she said as she held out her hand. She took Toby into her bedroom and ordered Toby to climb into bed. Toby hesitated but with a withering look from Preity he did as he was told.

Preity got in beside him and turned on her side making Toby do the same so they faced each other.

Toby stared at the older woman's bare breasts with their huge erect nipples.

'You can play with them!'

Toby reached out and took one in his fingers and toyed with it while Preity slowly stroked his hard cock.

She leaned in to kiss him when they heard the bedroom door open.

'Don't stop!' she whispered.

Toby could hear Bob undressing then climb into bed behind him.

Toby moaned as Bob began to kiss his neck while also playing with his nipples. Toby could feel Bob's hard cock press into the top of his thighs.

Preity was still stroking Toby's cock ever so slowly but now she was looking into his eyes.

'Do you like this?' she asked. Toby could only nod, scared to speak in case he broke the spell.

Toby gasped when he felt cool lube being pushed onto his ring then Bob's finger rimming his hole.

He groaned when Bob slipped his middle finger into his arse then bit his lip as Bob entered him with two.

'Ok darling?' asked Preity. Again Toby could only nod yes.

'Uuuggghhh!' he cried as Bob forced the head of his cock past Toby's sphincter.

Bob pushed his cock all the way in until his balls were resting on Toby's thighs.

'Is he in you?' asked Preity still stroking him. Toby bit his bottom lip and nodded.

'Good. He's going to fuck you now! A birthday fuck' she smiled.

chudai-Preity-Zinta-11-676x1024.jpg

Bob began to saw in and out of the boy while his wife continued to wank his cock.

The harder Bob fucked Toby the faster Preity masturbated him.

She could tell by Bob's breathing that he wasn't far off so she increased her pace on Toby's cock.

'Are you going to cum? Preity asked him.

Again Toby nodded his head as he continued to moan as Bob fucked him.

'Cum on my tits! Cum on Mummy's breasts.'

Toby let out a startled cry as Bob blasted his cum into the boy's arse then Toby came hard, his cum splashing Preity's tits.

'Good boy. Good boy!' she kept repeating until his source had dried up.

Preity pushed Toby by his shoulders down under the covers and then pulled him over to her so his head was between her spread legs. He didn't need to be told what to do as he moved his face between her thighs. Soon Preity was moaning then with a scream Toby brought her to a massive climax.

preity-zinta-pussy-lick.jpg

He slipped out the bottom of the bed and with a huge smile on his lips he made his way to his own bedroom.

One morning at breakfast Preity announced she was going shopping.

'Buying something nice?' asked her husband.

'You'll just have to wait and see!' she replied.

The weather over the next ten days was superb so Bob and Toby along with the other farmhands got a lot of work done.

'Can you spare Toby today darling?' asked Preity one breakfast time.

'Yes, I suppose so why?' Bob replied.

'I have to go back to city to collect what I ordered and I would like a nice strong young man to carry my parcels.' she said smiling at Toby who blushed.

They parked up in a side street near the shop then walked a few minutes until they came to a small discreet lingerie shop. The shop was called Mrs Smith's.

The bell sounded as they walked through the door and a very glamorous mature lady came out from behind the old dark wooden counter.

Toby thought she was very attractive and also very elegant. He reckoned she would be in her early fifties. She was wearing a well fitted black dress on her slim but curvy body with black seamed stockings and three inch shiny black shoes. Her blonde hair was worn long and straight to her shoulders.

'Mrs Sanon!' she greeted Preity.

'Mrs Smith!' Preity replied.

'And just who is this delightful young man you have brought with you?'

'This is Toby and he is such a good little boy!'

Toby thought the conversation was a little weird until both women broke down in fits of giggles.

'Sorry Toby. I should have said, Mrs Smith is actually my sister, Huma.'

'Hello darling.' she said as she walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

As she was as tall as Toby he could feel her breasts push into his chest and he was overcome by her perfume. His cock started to twitch.

'Well have you finished it?' asked Preity.

Huma nodded, locked the shop door and turned the sign over to 'closed' before leading them through a rear door into a large room that was the shop's dressing room. It was expensively decorated with a small changing cubicle and a huge brown leather sofa for guests to use whilst waiting.

'It's already in there hanging up for you to try on!' Huma told her sister as she led Toby to the sofa where she told him to sit. She sat down beside him and began to recount to Toby how she was in Gloucester running her own business.

She had been a seamstress and designer for a high end fashion house and had thoughts about going on her own but her husband always held her back.

When he was unfortunately killed in a road accident the insurance money was enough for her to realise her dreams.

'I have a very select list of clients you see darling,' she told Toby as her hand on his thigh was rubbing and making its way towards his crotch. He had to stifle a moan as her little finger caressed his balls.

Just then the curtain was drawn back and out stepped Preity. Toby just gasped.

She was wearing a tight fitted cream satin corset that stopped just before her breasts that hung free with her nipples erect. It held up a pair of cream silk stockings and her cream four inch heels. She also had on a tight pair of cream silk panties.

'Oh, doesn't my sister look adorable Toby?'

Toby just stared and nodded yes.

'Do you want me to wrap it darling?'

Preity said she would wear it home and slipped back into the cubicle to put her dress back on.

'Who's going to be a lucky boy?' she said as she squeezed his cock through his shorts.

After Preity had paid, Huma asked if she had any other shopping to do.

'I've got to pop into the supermarket to pick up some groceries but that's about all.' Preity told her.

'just about three miles along the main road. Why don't you shoot down there and leave Toby to keep me company while you're gone. Shouldn't take you more than half an hour!'

Preity looked at her sister and rolled her eyes unseen by Toby.

As Huma was letting her out of the shop Preity whispered to her sister, 'leave some for me, won't you?'

Toby wondered why Mrs Smith had again locked the door but when she led him by the hand back into the dressing room it started to dawn on him.

Huma sat in the middle of the sofa.

'Toby, I would like you to strip for me!'

Toby looked at the sexy older woman and as it was his employer's sister he obliged her by removing all his clothing.

Huma licked her lips when she saw his hard throbbing cock flat against his stomach.

She hitched her dress up to around her waist and Toby could see her nicely trimmed pussy framed by her black suspender belt holding up her black seamed stockings.

huma-qureshi-nude-xxx-porn-chudai-7.jpg

'Come and kneel down before me darling. I need you to warm me up before you fuck me.'

He wasted no time dropping to his knees and forcing his face between her thighs. Soon Huma was moaning and squirming as Toby brought her to climax by feasting on her prominent clitoris.

'Oh God, dear boy you are making me come!'

She gasped out and her juices soaked Toby's face and shoulders.

Huma-Qureshi-Nude-Indian-film-actress-Sex-042.jpg

'Come on. Give me that beautiful young cock darling.' she said as she laid back on the sofa with her legs wide apart, inviting Toby to fuck her.

He knew he wouldn't last long but hoped he could bring Huma to another orgasm as he easily slid into her slick pussy.

The older woman wrapped her stocking clad legs around him then she grabbed his taut butt cheeks as she urged him to fuck her hard.

Luckily they both came together with Toby firing his cum into her tight grasping cunt and Huma soaking his thighs with her juices.

PussyfuckingHumaQureshipressingherboobsnakedsexyleg.jpg

'If you go through that door at the back there is a bathroom where you can wash up and get changed back into your clothes.'

When Preity arrived back they were sitting in the front of the shop, its door unlocked and the sigh turned to open, drinking a glass of white wine.

Back home they both went upstairs to their bedrooms when Preity stopped Toby.

'Where do you think you're going?

'I.. er was going to get changed for work.'

'Oh there will be plenty of time for that. You have some work to finish here!'

As she said that she took Toby by the hand and dragged him into her bedroom.

She shimmied out of her dress so she was standing in front of the boy in her new cream satin corset, silk stockings and cream heels.

'Be a good boy and peel my panties down for me!'

Toby dragged the tight cream knickers down over her thighs, down her long legs and finally over her shoes. Preity then climbed on the bed and laid back.

'Get naked lover and come and join me.'

She was happy to see Toby was erect.

'Down you go darling boy. I want to cum before you fuck me!'

pz54fa59de27bee13a.jpg

Toby soon brought the Preity to a screaming orgasm before he mounted her and fucked her through two more before he himself exploded.

266830654_prit9_123_46lo.jpg

Vicky knocked on Priyanka kitchen door at the allotted time and marvelled at the tight red satin blouse she was wearing, tucked into a knee length shiny black leather skirt. He could see she was wearing stockings by the seams on the back when she turned to lead him up the stairs. Her heels click clacked in front of him but his eyes were fixated solidly on her swaying arse covered in tight black shiny leather. He was hard before they reached the bedroom.

Soon he was naked and tied to the bed similar to the way he was the was last time he was there although this time he was tied with his back to the headboard, lying back against two huge pillows so he was sitting up rather than lying down.

His arms were tied to the top of the headboard and Priyanka had tied a length of silk rope around his chest and his stomach.

His ankles were tied together and then secured to the base of the bed.

'Do you know how much this rope costs?' she cackled when she had him fully restrained.

He hoped she would use the Male Milking Machine on him again.

Priyanka went into a cupboard and brought out a small wooden folding table then returned to bring a couple of wooden chairs that she placed at the foot of the bed.

'Shan't be a moment!' stated Priyanka as she left the room and went back downstairs.

Vicky could hear voices then two pairs of feet ascending the stairs.

Just then Kangana walked in carrying a wine bucket with what looked like a bottle of Prosecco in it. Priyanka followed with two wine flutes.

'Hello Vicky Long time no see.' she said as she put the wine bucket on the table and walked over to him.

Taking hold of his rampant cock she began to slowly stroke it.

Vicky thought Kangana looked good in her tight white woollen dress with what he suspected to be white hold up stockings. Her white heels matched her outfit.

Kangana-ranaut-handjob-nude-cock-after-sucking-without-condom.jpg

'You must come over to see me soon Vicky I've missed this big young cock!'

'What happened to Mike? 'Have you dumped him?' asked Priyanka as she popped open the wine.

'Well I'm not seeing as much of him these days. His daughter and her husband have separated so she's back living at her father's.' explained Kangana as she took a glass from Priyanka.

'Oh Vicky, you are going to be a busy boy. Cheers Kangana!'

Vicky sat in disbelief as the two women chatted and ignored him.

As Kangana was pouring them both another glass she asked when Priyanka was going to show her how the machine worked.

'Go and get him nice and hard. Use some of the lube over there on the bedside table while I set it up,' said Priyanka.

Soon Vicky's cock was covered by the milking tube. He was looking forward to being teased by the machine and wondered who he would have to fuck first when they released him.

'Right Kangana. Are you ready for the show?'

Kangana said she was so Priyanka set the machine on to Pulse.

It was a lot more intense than last time and it soon had him groaning. When he came the glass phial around his cock filled up with his cum.

'Oh I say!' was all Kangana exclaimed.

Both ladies sat drinking their wine and watched as Vicky writhed on the bed as he was about to cum again.

'Fuck!' he screamed as more semen filled the container.

'Ple...please. Turn it off. I..I can't. Oh God!' he cried as he felt his balls churning once more.

'Oh it is exciting isn't it Priyanka. Very erotic seeing a young boy tied and forcibly made to orgasm.'

'Did you bring it with you? Asked Priyanka.

priyanka-chopra-paper-magazine-party-with-prabal-gurung-02.jpg

'Yes. I have mine here in my bag.' she replied taking out her favourite bullet vibrator.

Priyanka retrieved hers from her drawer and Vicky was amazed to see both women pull up their dress and skirt then switch on their toys.

As Vicky was forced to cum the two older women pressed their vibrators onto their clits and made themselves orgasm after orgasm.

(MyPornSnap.top)_priyanka-chopra-dildo-tight-pussy-porn-001.jpg

It was only when Vicky began to sob that he had nothing left and the women were sure he'd had at least six cums did they switch off the device.

'What are you going to do with all that creamy semen?' asked Kangana.

'We'll make him drink it!' replied Priyanka.

'And how will we do that?'

'You hold his nose and I'll pour it down his throat.' Priyanka told her friend.

Vicky was too weak to fight it and just groaned.

At the farm all three had just finished their breakfast when Preity asked while clearing away the plates.

'My sister Huma wants to come and stay for a few days. Does either of you have any objections?'

Bob and Toby looked at each other and trying not to smile they both said that they didn't have any objections at all.

THE-END
Priyanka's cock is rocks 😘😘

After we disengaged finally, Rajeev, Sunil and Munna were hard again. But Chandel intervened to say that I won't be able to take more but asked me to give only lip-service to each of them. I sucked them alternately till they discharged their load.

5FCEA38C-3348-43E3-83FC-6FF4B449789E.jpg

By the time we ended it was 3.30 AM and all of us slept nude on the mattress. When we woke up the next day it was already past midday and our future lifestyle was decided.

As you can understand there was no question of letting these men go away and they have been with us since then.

PicsArt_11-30-09.37.48d48125aba2102d5a.jpg

PicsArt_11-30-04.38.28.jpg

2020-12-01-08-52-10-1644b19a6aaa2924a3a.jpg

induja3.jpg

zI3QlR.png

THE-END
mindblowing

loved it

Back