• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hi All,

I need help to inter pics to story accordingly. Any interested please send PM , I will send stories to add pics.

Then, slowing, I inserted the tip of my cock, pushing it inside her. I removed my hands from her globes and adjusted them to grab Kaniha by the waist. Now I started to stroke her slowly. I withdrew fully and then just pushed it in with a hard shove, and she cried out in pure pleasure. Kaniha had to grab the head of the bed to keep her balance, and her face was now buried in the pillow. My strokes now speeded up. Grunting, I started to fuck her furiously. I was now fucking her hard and strong. I was biting her all over, especially her ass and shoulder. Kaniha was pushing her hips towards me. I looked down, and I could see my cock appearing and disappearing in the hole. Kaniha was now fondling my balls and moaning. She also co-operated with me by moving her pelvis in rhythm with my strokes. Loud moans were escaping her mouth. She was frantic now and moaned loudly. I fucked her like a dog fucking a bitch. This time the fuck was really long and I was getting exhausted.

NkC6Ao.gif

In the next 20 minutes, she had come twice and was about to come again when I put my pecker in to the hilt and started to ejaculate. Our bodies started to shiver, and I held her tightly. The next moment, she fell to bed, and I was on her waist, fully spent. Our combined fluids hit Kaniha's thighs, and she wiped the stream with her bra. Our liquids were dirtying the bedclothes, but nobody was bothering about it.

"Kaniha! Remember, henceforth I will come, and you will allow me to fuck you in whenever and whatever way I need it."

She put her hands to my neck and relaxed in my strong grip. "Now I am yours at any time you wish."

Our families don't know of our sexual relationship, and we continue our intense sex life with each other. We have tried many variations, and of late I have enjoyed fucking her anus. Till today Karun didn't return the money I'd give him but Kaniha bhabi paid interest regularly.

zXPszK.jpg

THE-END
Superb story bro

Guys Chose young actress below 32

sonarika bhadoria

8934b5d607a94fc35fc0fde51c38b244.jpg

Nithya menon

-Nithya-Menon---%285%297004.jpg

Nazriya nazim

73c39da79e8026f4a3999540d8ec24cf.jpg

Back