• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Sex story Actress inc😈 Meme stories English and tamil

EXCELLENT BROOOOO PLZ MAKE MORE maybe for idea do a cuckquean story where nag fucks sai pallavi infront of sam!

Anbe vaa Delnaa Devis

 Paiyan: Ammaa innum evlo nerama Thaathaavukke pandhu adichuttu iruppa?Ennaiyum konjam oombiyaavadhu vidumaa.
Ammmaa:Iruda naane en appaava romba naal kalichu gavanikkure..wait pannu

Thaathaa:Aiyoo peran paavom maa..Naan solran un ammaa vaaila viduradhukku oru 2 nimisham amma pundaila olu..Nee vidumaa modhalla un paiyan unna konjam okkattum
(Ammaa pandhu adikkiradha niruthi paiyana morachaa.aprom paduthuttu kaala virichu ava paiyan sunniya pundaila vittukkura)

(Paiyan avan ammaava vegamaa okkuraan)

download gif from google images
Ammaa: paartheengala appaaa neenga paavam paarthu 2 mins vittenga..aana unga peran 2 minsla 2 aaiyiram kuthu kuttheeduvaan pola😅

Thaathaa: Wow!! un paiyan unna okkura vegattha paarthu enakku veri aagudhu di..dei iruda rendhu perum serndhu okkalaam🚄

Delnaamaa: Aaahh!!! Enna petthadhum naan petthadhum ore nerathula otthu thalludhungale☺️

himalayas photos gallery

Last edited:

Anbe vaa Delnaa Devis

  Boy: Møm, how long will you keep giving boobjob to grandpa?At least suck my cock a little, please

Møm:Wait da..it's been so long since i have met my faather..you just wait

Grandpaa: Oh my grandson,what a pity..I am telling you that,instead of getting a blowjob from your mømmy..you shall fuck her pussy for 2 minutes..Leave my cock maa,Let your son fuck your for a couple of minutes
(Møm stopped her boobjob to her father and gave an angry stare to her søn.She spread her legs and took her søn's cock in her pussy)

( The son fucked her mom harder and faster)

download gif from google images
Ammaa: Do you see dadddy, you felt sorry for your grandson and you let him fuck me for 2 mins.But it seems that he'll make me cum twice with 2mins😅

Grandpaa: Wow!! By seeing you getting fucked by your søn at this speed,i am also tempted to fuck you like this. Wait for me grandson🚄

Delnaamøm: Aaahh!!! Getting fucked by my daddyy and my søn at the same time..Awesome☺️

himalayas photos gallery

English translated

Last edited:
Jyothika Ammaa😍

Oru naal Jo-voda paiyan avan bedroom door open pannaaa Jo ippidi ellaathaiyum avitthu pottutu ava paiyana paakura

One Day when Jo's son opened his bedroom and he was shocked by seeing his møm standing there nude like this

👆Jo: Dei katheeradha da!!yaaravadhu ketra poraanga

Jo:Hey Don't shout!! Someone might hear you

(Søn silent aannaan- Søne became silent)

code for nerd glasses
👆Jo:"Thevidiyaa joooo" nu solli kai adikkiriya?

Jo:Mastrubating by saying ”Slut Jooo” right?

👆Jo:Naa ellathaiyaum kettutte
Jo:I heard your moan sound

👆Jo:Bayappadaatha. naa un appan kitta solleeda matte
Jo:Don't get scared.I will not say this to your dad

👆jo:nee enna enna venaalum panniko
jo:You shall do whatever you want with me
Søn:Enna ma solra nijamaava?
Søn:What are you saying ma are you serious?
Jo:Yes da
Søn:Appo enakku kai adichu vidu maa
Søn: Then stroke my cock maa

Jo:Okay daa

Søn:Maa Unna okkattaa?
Søn:Møm Shall i fuck you?
Jo smiles

public free images

After 3 hours👇

Last edited:
Jyothika Ammaa😍

Oru naal Jo-voda paiyan avan bedroom door open pannaaa Jo ippidi ellaathaiyum avitthu pottutu ava paiyana paakura

One Day when Jo's son opened his bedroom and he was shocked by seeing his møm standing there nude like this

👆Jo: Dei katheeradha da!!yaaravadhu ketra poraanga

Jo:Hey Don't shout!! Someone might hear you

(Søn silent aannaan- Søne became silent)

code for nerd glasses
👆Jo:"Thevidiyaa joooo" nu solli kai adikkiriya?

Jo:Mastrubating by saying ”Slut Jooo” right?

👆Jo:Naa ellathaiyaum kettutte
Jo:I heard your moan sound

👆Jo:Bayappadaatha. naa un appan kitta solleeda matte
Jo:Don't get scared.I will not say this to your dad

👆jo:nee enna enna venaalum panniko
jo:You shall do whatever you want with me
Søn:Enna ma solra nijamaava?
Søn:What are you saying ma are you serious?
Jo:Yes da
Søn:Appo enakku kai adichu vidu maa
Søn: Then stroke my cock maa

Jo:Okay daa

Søn:Maa Unna okkattaa?
Søn:Møm Shall i fuck you?
Jo smiles

public free images

After 3 hours👇

THIS IS DAM FUCKING GOOD BROO KEEP IT THE AMASING WORK AND THAKN OF RYOUR ENGLISH AND TANGLISH TRANSALTIONSSS!!!! PLZ KEEP IT UP MANNN

Snehaa is an angry mom who always used to scold her son for his bad scores on exams

Snehaa oru sidumoonji ammaa,eppa paarthaalum ava paiyanoda mosamama exam marksukkaga thitteete iruppaa

One evening son gave his test papers to mom which he had scored goodmarks..Sneha is satisfied with the marks and asked her son what he wishes for

Oru maalai ava paiyan avan nalla marks eduttha
test papersa ammaa kitta kaamichaan.Amma satisfy aana "Good"nu solleettu unakku enna venum sollunnu kekkuraa

Son: I only need you to smile for me..you are always beingso rude to me 🥺

Paiyan:Neenga sirichaa podhum maa.eppovume enkitta kovamaave irukkeenga🥺

Snehaa:You need to get full marks for that..Don't waste time and tell what you want from me now?

Snehaa:Nee adhukku full marks edukkanum da..time waste pannama enna venumnu sollu.

Son:Shall i place my face in the centre of your ass maa?.You laughed like anything when dad did that in some midnights.So that you might be smiling for me

Paiyan:Naa venumna unga soothukku naduvula ennoda moonjiya vechukkavaa ammaaa?night Appa apdi vekkumbothu neenga sattham pottu sirippengale..naanum apdi pannaa enakkaguvum sirippeenga illa

to be continued...

Snehaa is an angry mom who always used to scold her son for his bad scores on exams

Snehaa oru sidumoonji ammaa,eppa paarthaalum ava paiyanoda mosamama exam marksukkaga thitteete iruppaa

One evening son gave his test papers to mom which he had scored goodmarks..Sneha is satisfied with the marks and asked her son what he wishes for

Oru maalai ava paiyan avan nalla marks eduttha
test papersa ammaa kitta kaamichaan.Amma satisfy aana "Good"nu solleettu unakku enna venum sollunnu kekkuraa

Son: I only need you to smile for me..you are always beingso rude to me 🥺

Paiyan:Neenga sirichaa podhum maa.eppovume enkitta kovamaave irukkeenga🥺

Snehaa:You need to get full marks for that..Don't waste time and tell what you want from me now?

Snehaa:Nee adhukku full marks edukkanum da..time waste pannama enna venumnu sollu.

Son:Shall i place my face in the centre of your ass maa?.You laughed like anything when dad did that in some midnights.So that you might be smiling for me

Paiyan:Naa venumna unga soothukku naduvula ennoda moonjiya vechukkavaa ammaaa?night Appa apdi vekkumbothu neenga sattham pottu sirippengale..naanum apdi pannaa enakkaguvum sirippeenga illa

to be continued...
Son:Also you smile when he kiss and suck your breast then you kiss daddy's cock with love and you smile when jumping on his cock without any clothes..Shall i do all these things with you maa.will that make you smile?

Paiyan: Appa unnida pandhukku kiss adichu sappuvaare appayum ..nee avar kunjukku muttham kudutthu konjuviye appayum aprom avar kunju mela ukkaandhu gudhippiye appayellaam sathoshama azhaga sirippiye maaa..naanum unkooda apdi panna enakkaga sirippiyaa?

Snehaa:Dei,i am your motherrr da.you should not speak like this..also you are not grown to talk these things with anyone.

Snehaa:Dei naan un ammaaa daa..ipdiyellam pesakkoodathu ..aprom nee romba chinna paiyan.nee ippo ellam idha pesa koodaadhu

Son:No ma..Just see i am bigger than faather
Paiyan:Illa maa,naan appava vida valamdhuttean..inga paarungale

to be continued..

Back