• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

Update 11

Dr Mark informed his nurse to contact ajay and told him to come to the lab. Mark said this was a last step he had to do to aishwarya. Mark said after this aishwarya will be completely transformed into slut.. Mark told his nurse to call aishwarya. After few minutes aishwarya came and sat near mark. She wore the same bra and panty however had wore blue jean and shirt on the
top of it

9spf9O.jpg

At once aishwarya said on the chair, Mark started swinging a pendulum in front of her left-to-right, saying, “Aishwarya, You are looking at this pendulum. You do not take your eyes of it and this is the only thing that you are concentrating on. You think of nothing else but this pendulum and the sound of my voice,” Mark swinging the pendulum over Aishwarya eyes.”

Aishwarya eyes kept on shifting, trying to catch up with the pendulum.

9spLoU.png

“Your eyes are getting sleepy. You will close them,” Mark continued to guide her. Aishwarya closed her eyelids.

“As you listen to the sound of my voice your mind is slowly being re-programmed. It is becoming empty. You will only now follow the sound of my voice. At the count of ten you will wake up and your mind shall resume the new programming in your brain. This is your new program. You are my obedient loyal slave.. Now I shall count to ten. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten,” she finished counting.

Aishwarya woke up. Mark put the pendant away. He asked him, “Do you know who I am?” “You are my master whom I must loyally serve and obey at all times.”

“Excellent,” In the meanwhile Ajay reached
the lab. Mark went to Ajay and took him to aishwarya. Ajay was shocked to aishwarya's current transformation.

9s10S6.jpg

Mark told aishwarya " remove"

Aishwarya was delighted to hear the word. She started to hate wearing dress. She immediately removed the shirt and pant in a ease and stood in bra and panty shamelessly

9s18Jp.jpg

Aishwarya went a step further as she was about to remove her panty

9s1xxZ.jpg

But mark stopped her saying "wait... Don't be in hurry baby... All this made ajay soo happy that he was in cloud 9...

Now Ajay said to Mark "please tell her that she must obey me instead of you,” Ajay requested to Mark.

“Slave from now on you are to obey him instead of me,” Mark pointing at Ajay. Aishwarya looked at Ajay blankly.

“Do you know who I am?” Ajay asked Aishwarya and walked right in front of Aishwarya. “You are my master,” she responded.

“And do you know who am i?” Mark asked aishwarya.

“Nobody,” she responded.

Ajay thanked mark and said "Doctor you are my demi-god... Thanks a ton.. Saying this he turned to aishwarya..

“Stand up,” Ajay commanded his Polish slave. “Yes master,” Aishwarya stood up from her chair.

Ajay asked to mark.. Can a test this slut?
Sure mark do whatever you want to do.. Mark said..

Ajay went near aishwarya and slapped on her face... Aishwarya's eyes was filled with tears but said "thank you master "

9s1qio.gif

Ajay said to aishwarya...
"You hurt my ego.. Now your destruction begins you slut. "..

From now on ajay's revenge and aishwarya's destruction starts.....

(To Be Continued )

Update 11

Dr Mark informed his nurse to contact ajay and told him to come to the lab. Mark said this was a last step he had to do to aishwarya. Mark said after this aishwarya will be completely transformed into slut.. Mark told his nurse to call aishwarya. After few minutes aishwarya came and sat near mark. She wore the same bra and panty however had wore blue jean and shirt on the
top of it

9spf9O.jpg

At once aishwarya said on the chair, Mark started swinging a pendulum in front of her left-to-right, saying, “Aishwarya, You are looking at this pendulum. You do not take your eyes of it and this is the only thing that you are concentrating on. You think of nothing else but this pendulum and the sound of my voice,” Mark swinging the pendulum over Aishwarya eyes.”

Aishwarya eyes kept on shifting, trying to catch up with the pendulum.

9spLoU.png

“Your eyes are getting sleepy. You will close them,” Mark continued to guide her. Aishwarya closed her eyelids.

“As you listen to the sound of my voice your mind is slowly being re-programmed. It is becoming empty. You will only now follow the sound of my voice. At the count of ten you will wake up and your mind shall resume the new programming in your brain. This is your new program. You are my obedient loyal slave.. Now I shall count to ten. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten,” she finished counting.

Aishwarya woke up. Mark put the pendant away. He asked him, “Do you know who I am?” “You are my master whom I must loyally serve and obey at all times.”

“Excellent,” In the meanwhile Ajay reached
the lab. Mark went to Ajay and took him to aishwarya. Ajay was shocked to aishwarya's current transformation.

9s10S6.jpg

Mark told aishwarya " remove"

Aishwarya was delighted to hear the word. She started to hate wearing dress. She immediately removed the shirt and pant in a ease and stood in bra and panty shamelessly

9s18Jp.jpg

Aishwarya went a step further as she was about to remove her panty

9s1xxZ.jpg

But mark stopped her saying "wait... Don't be in hurry baby... All this made ajay soo happy that he was in cloud 9...

Now Ajay said to Mark "please tell her that she must obey me instead of you,” Ajay requested to Mark.

“Slave from now on you are to obey him instead of me,” Mark pointing at Ajay. Aishwarya looked at Ajay blankly.

“Do you know who I am?” Ajay asked Aishwarya and walked right in front of Aishwarya. “You are my master,” she responded.

“And do you know who am i?” Mark asked aishwarya.

“Nobody,” she responded.

Ajay thanked mark and said "Doctor you are my demi-god... Thanks a ton.. Saying this he turned to aishwarya..

“Stand up,” Ajay commanded his Polish slave. “Yes master,” Aishwarya stood up from her chair.

Ajay asked to mark.. Can a test this slut?
Sure mark do whatever you want to do.. Mark said..

Ajay went near aishwarya and slapped on her face... Aishwarya's eyes was filled with tears but said "thank you master "

9s1qio.gif

Ajay said to aishwarya...
"You hurt my ego.. Now your destruction begins you slut. "..

From now on ajay's revenge and aishwarya's destruction starts.....

(To Be Continued )
broooo next waala aaj hi daalna pls

U can do that in the same store she bought her grocery and the owner gave it for free..........
Also u can make her walk nude on the streets and masturbate in front of everyone.. ......and then u make her call her sister and mom to the town and then make all three of them sluts and make them get fucked in public...... gang banged by beggars but then slowly she remembers her past and is humiliated and ashamed of herself but she can't control now cuz she needs cocks in all her holes to be normal as she is now a addicted slut and now the minister son spits on all three of their faces and they have become cheap sluts and prostitute .
This could be considered ??

Update 12

Aishwarya and ajay were riding in his car to ajay's home. Ajay was in a happy state now as he was very much confident he had defeated a traditional Girl and had corrupted her completely... Ajay decided to test aishwarya and also degrade her a bit...
Now Ajay stopped the car in the same place where aishwarya Insulted and slapped her. He told her to go to the medical shop and get condoms.. Then go to the nearby shop and get bidi... Lastly go to the wine shop and get 4 bottles of Bacardi .Aishwarya got down the car and people around were shocked to see her in this getup

9Z0XDI.png

Everyone were completely blown away by seeing aishwarya. However she had just went to medical shop and purchased condoms. Shopkeeper asked how many condoms she was in need of. Aishwarya said she need 100 packs of condoms. Shopkeeper was dumbstruck hearing this reply...

Next aishwarya went to a local shop and purchased some bidi..

Next one was the highlight.. Aishwarya rajesh went to local wine shop.. There was a huge line near the wine shop..

9Z0ajG.jpg

Aishwarya stood in the line for 10 minutes. Then when it was her turn she asked the shopkeeper for 4 bottles of bacardi. However shopkeeper told her he will not provide her alcohol as he did not wear mask. Aishwarya was completely dejected. If she come back again wearing mask it would be hectic as line was huge. Secondly she did not want her master to get disappointed..

Even ajay on the other end was watching all this curious to know how Aishwarya was manage this situation.
All of the sudden aishwarya made a move which created a shock.... She just opened her tops and threw it on the road.. At once she opened her tops her boobs were bouncing out from her bra. Shopkeeper never expected such a move from aishwarya...

9Z07Zp.jpg

Now she told shopkeeper next time i will wear a mask while purchasing drinks. but if you still insist, then i may have to remove my bra and put it as a mask..This move was a shock for ajay as well.. Shopkeeper readily gave her the bottle and she happily came and sat in the car. Ajay didnt say anything and just rode the car. However he was completely satisfied with her change.
Ajay could have easily made her walk on the street naked but ajay wished to destroy her Step by step.... Now ajay reached her along with aishwarya.. He took her to his room..

Now ajay asked aishwarya to get refreshed and gave her a saree to wear.. Aishwarya took a bath wore bra panty blouse underskirt and saree and came out of the room...

9Z3kih.jpg

Ajay was mesmerized to see her in the saree.

As Ajay started sipping his own Bacardi, he gave Aishwarya an order.

“Bitch I want you to dance sexily and perform a strip tease ,” he ordered.

“Yes master,” Aishwarya obeyed.

“And while you dance, smile too,” Ajay further commanded.

“Yes master,” Aishwarya starting to smile as she performed.

Aishwarya started dancing her body sexily. She took off her slippers

“Man this is good,” Ajay thought to himself and laughed.

Aishwarya then removed her saree from body , letting it drop on the floor. Once she lost her saree ajay could see her blouse and skirt which also followed the saree within few minutes. Now Ajay could see her in his favorite costume

9Z3bab.jpg

“Man she is already getting me horny,” Ajay starting to become excited

“I love fucking a black haired beauty wearing a black bra and black panty,” Ajay commented to himself.

Ajay continued drinking his beer bottle as he watched Aishwarya perform strip dance.

Aishwarya then unhooked her black bra and let it drop on the floor. She had very large breasts.I want you to squeeze your tits” Ajay ordered her.

“Yes master,” Aishwarya smiled.

Aishwarya pushed her tits together, revealing how large they were.

9Z3B7Q.jpg

“Wow those are jugs I’d like to fuck,” Ajay licking his tongue.As aishwarya turned around, pulled down her black panty and moved her feet away from them, revealing her still-pale ass. She then turned around, continuing to dance and smile at all of them, like as if she was some kinda slut.

9Z3GLe.jpg

Ajay then walked up to her and pushed her towards the bed. She fell on her back.

“Ok slut. I want you to start fingering your own pussy,” Ajay ordered her.

“Yes master,” Aishwarya laid on the bed.

Aishwarya put One fingers inside her pussy and she started playing with herself. Ajay said put three fingers. Since aishwarya pussy was tight she had difficulty in doing it but since her master ordered she had no other choice and started to put 3 fingers kn her pussy...

She closed her eyes and continued to finger herself. As she fingered herself, she made sexually moaning sounds.

9Z3vmR.jpg

9Z3RXq.jpg

“Wow this bitch is good,” Ajay licking his lips.

Aishwarya started cumming on her own fingers.

“Ok bitch stop. I also want you to open your eyes,” Ajay ordered.

Aishwarya opened her eyes and automatically stopped playing with herself.

( To Be Continued )

Last edited:
Back