• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

Update 13

Ajay switched on his mobile cam and positioned in a place where he and aishwarya can be seen completely. Then ajay came near the camera and said

"Hi friends, everyone remembered how that traditional arrogant aishwarya slapped me and degraded me... Look at her now...". Now camera was zoomed on aishwarya.. She was stark naked and her face had no inhibition or shame.. She was very relaxed.. If it was a week before by now she would have slapped Ajay or would have committed suicide. But now her life changed completely and she never knew what was to be a traditional and decent woman. In fact now she was not even a woman. She was JUST A PIECE OF MEAT and her job was to satisfy anyones sexual urge, let it be man woman or even animals

9i4oZL.jpg

Ajay ( facing camera ) : Look into the camera and Tell me who am i for you and also tell who are you??

Aishwarya : You are my Master. I am yours,” I am Your slut, your whore; I am whatever you want me to be and whoever you tell me to be.” You are the reason I exist. You are the reason I am. Without you, I would be nothing.” Aishwarya responded.

Ajay : What is your purpose??

Aishwarya : My purpose is to service you Master, to serve however, wherever and whenever I am wanted.” I will do anything you say. Now, Master, now may I please suck you. May I please take your cock in my mouth and service you..

Ajay : Get on your knees before you ask me anything, bitch, Ajay growled

Aishwarya dropped to her knees before ajay and continued to beg, reaching his crotch and fumbling at the button and zipper on his pants. Ajay then gave a positive nod

9i5CwW.gif

9i5S0O.png

Aishwarya swallowed the whole length of his cock. All nine inches of his cock is deep in her throat and aishwarya moan with pleasure. Aishwarya sucks hard and deep, taking all of ajay's cock in before sliding her ruby red lips back up his shaft to play with the sensitive spot under the head. Aishwarya play figure with her tongue, wrapping and teasing. She sucks ajay's dick like she had never wanted anything more in her whole life. She licks his cock and play with his balls in her mouth, gently sucking each of them, making ajay's knees weak and his breathing quicken. She also plays with ajay cock and does a boob fuck

9i5ouR.jpg

AISHWARYA could feel that ajay was getting ready to cum. She pull away from ajay and beg for him to cum in her mouth.

Aishwarya : “Please, Master. Please shoot your hot, sticky load in my mouth and down my throat. I want to taste you. I want to show you what a good little slut I am. I want to prove that I can suck cock and that I love to swallow. Please let me make you cum and please, oh god, please let me swallow. Own me. Make me yours.” I beg.

Ajay look at her with a bit of disgust on his face and aishwarya felt a harsh open-handed slap land on her cheek

(To Be Continued )

Update 14 :

Aishwarya felt a harsh open-handed slap land on her cheek. It stings and she fight the tears that begin to come to my eyes.

9iCkdG.gif

Ajay :

“I will prove nothing to you, you stupid bitch. You are mine and I do not ever need to prove that to you, or to anyone else. You will suck my cock when I tell you to, you will bring me to climax when I say so and you will always, ALWAYS, swallow. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Master. I am sorry, Master.” Aishwarya whisper.

Another slap falls on her cheek and Ajay said, “Speak up, I can’t hear you.”

“Yes, Master. I am sorry, Master.” Aishwarya repeat, loudly this time.

“Good girl,” Ajay said. “You may make me cum and you may swallow.”

Aishwarya dive forward and wrap her wet lips back around ajay's cock.Aishwarya bob her head up and down on ajay's shaft, lips and tongue working on ajay's and ajay felt his body start to tense. Ajay's cock pulses and he shoots his load into aishwarya mouth and choke her as his cum goes directly down her throat.

9iKH87.jpg

Aishwarya left panting and satisfied that ajay came...Two days before aishwarya wouldn’t have known what to do if a man told her to talk dirty to him and suck his cock, but now it comes as second nature. Ajay say he want aishwarya to be a slutty little cock tease and the thought alone makes her wet.

9imTn6.jpg

(To be Continued )

Last edited:
Update 15

“Please, fuck my tits, Master! Please! I want to feel your hard cock slide in between them. Please tit-fuck me!” Aishwarya scream.

9i1YIU.jpg

Ajay nod and throw aishwarya flat as aishwarya back lay on the floor. Ajay spit on my breasts twice and stroke his cock for a moment before thrusting between them. Ajay order aishwarya to hold them together and when she do ajay slap her again and tell her “Harder!” Aishwarya push them together until it hurts and she can feel every inch of ajay slide snugly between them. She was lost in the sensation for a few minutes and then she started begging again. Seeing ajay cock slide in and out without any satisfaction for her aching pussy was sending her over the edge.

9i1fnZ.jpg

Aishwarya :“Oh, god, oh, please fuck me! I need your cock in me, you are so stiff and hard! My pussy needs you so bad. Will you please fuck me?”

Ajay give one last thrust so hard that it hurts and pin her shoulders to the bed with his strong hands. Ajay position himself over hee and force her legs apart with her knees.

9i1Lt5.jpg

Ajay find her slit and, with one forceful thrust, he bury the whole length of you cock deep in my throbbing pussy. One thing is clear.. When ajay did all this he never had any love for aishwarya..He was fucking her as if he was destroying her and for the sake of revenge.. That's it...

9iW5xq.jpg

Aishwarya screams out in pain and pleasure as she wraps her body around ajay while he pumps into her so hard and now she started to feel like she was going to split open!

“Yes, Master !” Aishwarya screams. “Use me, fuck me and use me and make me your whore! I am nothing without your cock in me!”

“Damn straight.” Ajay reply as he pulls out and grab her by the hair. He jerks her over onto her hands and knees and bury his dick deep inside of her. Ajay's cock was deeper from this angle due to which aishwarya gets hurted and cries out.

“Shut up!” Ajay yells at Aishwarya. “I will do what I want and you won’t complain about it! And if it hurts then I am just going to do it harder!” Ajay demands

Aishwarya stifle her cries and muffle them by burying her face in the pillow. Ajay continues to pound her from behind, burying every inch of yourself into her hot, tight little virgin pussy. She can feel the orgasm starting to build through the pain and She beg Ajay to keep going, to go harder and to use her more.

9iYs6b.png

Aishwarya :
“Oh, Master, I’m going to cum! May I please cum? I want to do it for you!”

Ajay Without a reply thrust faster and harder, not giving her a choice, and she feel her clit start to throb and pussy start to pulse against his cock as he fill her with more than her body was meant to take. The climax washes over her like the ocean coming in waves. Just as she finish he pulls out, lay back and lift her on top of him.

9iWWb5.jpg

“Ride my cock like a good little bitch.” ajay order.
Ajay plunge her down on her cock and with the first thrust aishwarya thrown back into a mind-blowing orgasm. She screams, pant and moan with her eyes rolled back in her head while her cum drips down his cock and pools at the base.

“You are a stupid little slut, but you are one hell of a good lay!” Ajay exclaim while the last few thrusts nearly push you over the edge.

“Cum in me, please!” Aishwarya screams, begging him to blow his load in her pussy. “I want to feel you in me! I want to walk around knowing your cum is filling me!”

“Maybe I will come on your face to mark you,” Ajay taunt.

“Please, finish in me! PLEASE!” I beg desperately. Aishwarya begs

Aishwarya rock her pelvis, grinding on him as hard as she can. Ajay can hold back any more and he grab painful handfuls of aishwarya's tits as he loose control and fill her cunt with his sticky load. Ajay body jerks and it send her into another climax and both cum together. We fall in a heap on the floor, and I roll onto my side, catching my breath

9ieMFa.png

Once ajay catch her breath ajay get up and sit in the chair and ask her to come to him. When I do, ajay grab her and put her over her knee. Ajay gave aishwarya a good spanking until her ass cheeks are red and stinging.
“You are a good fuck, you know that?” “Go clean up and come back here for more orders. You have a busy afternoon.” Ajay commanded

“Yes, Master.” Aishwarya respond as she head to the bathroom. But before she leaves ajay stops her and spits on her face and says " this is your worth now you creepy shit"
Aishwarya just heads to bathroom without caring why ajay said and what he was referring to...

After aishwarya left ajay stops the mobile recording and send the recorded file to his friends... He also adds a note below the video..." Come on guys to get your share... My revenge is not yet over "....

(Destruction Continues)

Question to my readers..

After reading story till now, please tell me how much percent Aishwarya Rajesh is destroyed??What more u expect to make her destructed completely??

need ur response
40% only cuz she needs to strip completely in.public and get fucked in public infront of everyone in her area

Update 16

Ajay recorded all the sex session he had with once traditional and now cheap shitty and slutty aishwarya rajesh and had send it to his friends through whatsapp

9Xb7Dt.png

Also he send a voice note stating... Come soon and have your share guys.. He immediately recieved reply message stating we are returning and will be back Tomorrow..

Ajay saw the message and was planning how to destroy aishwarya completely with his friends

But in the meanwhile ajay thought he have one more thing left to do with her before giving her to his friends. Yes!! She was still ass virgin... He wanted to destroy that and also show her what value she has from now on..

In the meanwhile aishwarya came out after a shower and sat in front of ajay expressing what she was now

9XcFJp.jpg

9XcpS6.jpg

Ajay told aishwarya '' I’ve plans for that tight little ass of yours. Your ass will not be virgin anymore you whore ".. However aishwarya had no feel as she was not aware whether her ass was virgin. in fact she didnt even knew meaning of the word "Virgin "... For her she was just a meat hearing and accepting orders given by Ajay. Only thing she had was that she was happy whenever ajay gave her orders and did sex with her..
Her cunt was wet from anticipation. He motioned her onto the bed and she crawled over and up on all fours, placing her ass as high as possible, so it would be easy enough for him to take her virgin ass. He positioned himself behind her and then bent over to grab her hair. He yanked her head back so it was only inches from his face. “I’ll rip your ass open now, my little whore. It’s time for you to learn what being mine really means”, he hissed into her ear.

9XhQbd.jpg

Aishwarya licked her lips. He shoved her head down hard against the cushions. Aishwarya shuddered at what was going to happen to her. Right now, she was nothing more than an ass for him that he would use however he liked. No regard for her needs or even her comfort. She simply didn’t matter. He did only what was his right. He needn’t care for her, it was her duty to care for him, so she wiggled her ass invitingly, urging him on to use her body at his convenience.

9XhzHE.jpg

Aishwarya felt his hands on her firm cheeks and the tip of his cock at her entrance. He pulled the head slowly in, stretched her walls painfully. After the cockhead rested inside her, he shoved home with one hard push. Aishwarya cried out in a voice honeyed with passion. “So big...so full... yes... fuck me harder... harder! OH GOD!” He had ripped her open, just like he had said. Yet the pain was nothing compared to the pride and pleasure she felt at the knowledge, that she now was able to please his cock not only with her mouth and pussy, but with her ass too.

9XhNUU.jpg

He soon began fucking her at a steady pace slowly increasing the speed of his pumping. Aishwarya clenched her fists into the cushions, she bit into a pillow to muffle her screams. She began fucking him back when she felt his cock would like that. His approving growl urged her on and she soon found his rhythm, pushing back as hard as she could when he pumped into her.

9XhUaj.jpg

Five minutes ago she had anally been a virgin and now she was fucking back at the cock that raped her ass, like a common whore.

Aishwarya understood now, why sluts liked ass-fucking so much. It deprived them from any pleasure, reducing them more than anything to objects. He had already fucked her mouth and cunt. Now, as his hot spear was sewing in and out of her sore asshole, aishwarya knew she was a mere object, a living fuck-doll, designed only for his needs, fucked by this brute who didn’t need to have any concerns for her. Her ass was fucked by a relentless, merciless animal who treated her delicate young body with total dis-respect and aishwarya felt happier than ever in her young life.. And aishwarya wanted it, craved to be transformed into a pure fuck-toy.

9Xhxmq.png

Pleasuring his cock overrode all other feelings she might have had. He bent over aishwarya , yanking her head back by her hair. Looking into her eyes he saw total abandon. Aishwarya was entranced of serving him with her body. Then he heard aishwarya yelling. “Yes! Fuck your cock-teasing cheerleader bitch. Ram her ass. Split her open and fuck her with your mighty cock... Oh Yes!... Harder!... Faster!... Do me, please!... Shove your cock into my ass until it comes out of my mouth!... Oh God!... Yes! Yes! Yes!... Fuck me like a whore. Fuck me like a cheap street whore... AAAHHHH!” Aishwarya had talked herself into such a frenzy that she came from her own abuse.

9XhOUD.gif

Suddenly, without warning, aishwarya felt the cock in her bowels twitch and throb. He was about to come. She redoubled her efforts of clenching her muscles around him. Her tight ass fit like a glove. And she was fucking him back with abandon, trying to give him the ultimate pleasure, an orgasm in her virgin cheerleader ass. His pace quickened, he clenched his fingers into her ass cheeks and then... HE CAME! Gallons of come shot down her ass and aishwarya used her muscles to milk every drop out of him, just like a good whore would. When he was done, he withdrew his still hard cock from her ass. Aishwarya whined from the feeling of loss. Her ass suddenly felt so empty. She felt empty, useless, worthless. But there was still one service to do. He couldn’t be expected to clean his cock by himself. It had been her ass after all, that dirtied his wonderful tool. Moving to all fours and bending over his crotch she lovingly wrapped her lips around his cock and licked off all remainders of their heavy session. His satisfied smile showed her she was a good girl again.

9XhSdI.png

(Destruction Continues )

Bro when will u give us the next update..... please batleast just tell by what day??... waiting eagerly

Back