• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dark3Sum

Very Active Member
New Faker
Story Teller
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
DARK3SUM COLLECTION -K SUDHA 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”ž

⚠️ DISCLAIMER
All the images are collected from the internet. We are not the original owner. All the copyright belongs to the original creator, photographer or the actresses or models themselves. We have just collected, curated and edited these pictures for 'Desifakes.com' fellow members and followers.

🚩 RULES
Before proceeding further, do these things:
πŸ“ Read the site's Privacy Policy.
πŸ“ Read the Terms & Rules at the bottom.
πŸ“ Go and Read the ' General Rules for Members & Fakers' on homepage at the bottom.

Now, I don't have to write long ass paragraph for rules. But, even after reading all the above you didn't understand what to do and what not to do. Follow these simple steps:

🚫 Don't Spam.
🚫 Don't Post Your Own Private Pictures, Fakes or Collection Here.
🚫 Keep this thread neat and clean. Avoid Using Abusive Words. I like 'Dirty Talk' but only when I am horny enough.
🚫 This is just a collection thread. So, don't ask for fakes or pictures of your favourite actresses here. I have seen, so many of you spamming different threads. Please, don't do that.
🚫 Last, but not the least. Watch all these pictures in private and safe environment. Happy Fapping & Happy Fingering.

Well, You Might Think Why I Have Written 'Happy Fingering' Cause I Am A Girl. And Second, I Am Pretty Much 'Pansexual' and 'Gender Fluid'.

🚩 NOTICE
It took us a long time to collect and edit these pics. So, as a token of appreciation don't forget to press theπŸ‘ 'Like Button'. Fellow fakers are welcome to use these pics. We have already removed every watermark and logos.

We are even not putting our own logo, so that you all can use it smoothly. If you have enough DF Coins πŸͺ™, please donate us some. If not, then no problem.

Thanks

Kaamini, Team 'Dark3Sum'

Last edited:
Back