• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story From Grad School to Slave School Starring Shriya Saran

Galbatorix

GBX
Legendary Faker
Exclusive Faker
Pro Faker
Story Teller
LV

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Welcome!!

Title: From Grad School to Slave School Starring Shriya Saran

This is a BDSM D/s Story. This is adapted from various other stories. If people could share some Nude Pictures of Shriya in Bondage, It would be great for the story.

Story Codes: F/f, M/f, F+/f, M+/f

NQaF40.jpg

"Now, you prissy Bitch. Welcome back to school. This is your personal Hell week."

Of course she couldn't hear me. She was still drugged. She wouldn't wake up until tomorrow morning, and would remember little. I had some time yet to gloat and revel in the anticipation of what was to come. My revenge, yes, but more than that. I looked down at the naked body of my teacher's assistant. She had been making my life miserable for several months. But the grade she gave me was the last straw. I begged her to change my grade just from a C+ to a B-. One lousy point was the difference in making the 3.5 GPA to qualify for a status grad school but she wouldn't budge. I tried going over her head to the Prof but he said it was her call. I was screwed... maybe.

Her name was Shriya Saran, like the actress but her students just called her Miss Shriya. It was almost like she had a split personality. To the Dean and anyone in power she was professional, polite and a hard worker. She was also drop dead gorgeous and she knew it. Yes I lusted after her. Lots of men and women did. Though she dressed much more conservatively than me and most of her other female students, it just made men and women drool to see more. She was a Indian with the exotic beauty. She was what many men and women fantasize about until they saw her dark side or rather her mean streak. To people that she had power over, she could be pure evil. Well, maybe not evil but a royal pain in the ass.

SUNDAY 6 a.m.

My reverie was interrupted when I heard her moan in her sedated sleep. I had stripped her naked after tossing her on the cot. She had a delicious looking body for sure and a beautiful face but this was the first time I had seen her like this. I felt I was just as pretty, but she was more petite and perhaps more feminine. And her pussy was as hairless as the day she was born. I knew it, she was a slut at heart. Shaved her pretty cunt daily.
I am taller and more athletic, which intimidated some men, but that didn't matter to me. Their loss. Many women appreciate my looks and my dominant streak. Miss Shriya, soon to be slut Shriya, was in for quite a ride. Besides being alone and naked, I wanted her to wake up with a hint of what was in store for her. A shiny steel collar that she could not remove would catch her attention. It actually looked very hot against her slender throat, and a stark contrast to her nakedness. She also wore a sirik made of elegant yet unbreakable silver chain. The perfect ensemble for a slave in training.

I couldn't resist running my hand over the smoothness of her perfect breast, then digging my thumbnail hard into her nipple. The pain must have penetrated her subconscious because she moaned audibly. I wondered if I had provoked or altered an erotic dream. I raked my nails down her stomach while thinking to myself, why not give her a good dream. What a shock it would be to wake from a wet dream to a real nightmare. I could see her erect clit now and pinched it hard. She moaned louder. A trickle of fluid escaped her juicing fuck hole. I also realized the situation was giving me wicked ideas for the week ahead. I thought to myself, if only she hadn't been such a bitch. I would have enjoyed seducing her though I had no idea if she was bi at all. It didn't matter now though, because my goal was far different. I would not only have my revenge and my grade change, I would break her of that attitude and have my own little slut.

I rubbed my fingers up her slit, and found it completely soaked with her juices. I raised my hand to savor her scent and taste. She was probably having a slutty dream. I had seen her out alone trolling the bars where she thought that no one she knew would recognize her. Far from the sexy, chic, but somewhat conservative, clothes she wore for her job, she dressed almost whorish. But after watching her accept drinks from several men, and dancing to attract attention and hard-ons, she would go home alone leaving them all with blue balls. I realized then that she was worse than a whore, she was a tease. She got off on the power. It was only a matter of time till someone forcibly changed that behavior. I had enough psych courses and been around the D/s scene long enough to know that subconsciously, that is exactly what she wanted and needed. Well, her time was about up and I would see to it she learned exactly what she was. Just a little slut with three holes to fuck. Nothing more.

I began to slide two fingers into her. I might even give her an orgasm in her sleep, I thought. It would be the last purely pleasant one she would get for a while. When my fingers hit resistance, I was shocked at first but a smile crossed my face (read that as a very evil grin). That explained a lot and probably why her boyfriend dumped her. He was tired of waiting for her to come out. But I was thinking that she was probably just as frustrated with him and that's why she was always a bitch to everyone. It was all becoming clear to me now. I had learned a lot about submissive women when I made friends with the couple that owned a fetish club. The same club I was sitting in right now and where Shriya would spend the whole week. They told me that some women were truly submissive and didn't know it. They teased and pushed men until they finally found one that would see through the façade and take what they wanted. It's a dangerous game. Finding a dominant that would understand her needs would be ideal. The chances of her being brutally raped or worse were more likely. She was probably frustrated with her boyfriend because he was waiting and not bending her over a desk and fucking her brains out. Most men are clueless about these types of women, who are driven to find a master or mistress even when they don't know what they are seeking or why.

I thought to myself that I might, in some perverse way, be doing her a favor. By week's end she would know. In this case she would learn to be a slut for several men and women and perhaps a total slave to me. Mistress Namritha does have a nice ring to it.
I rolled her clit around with my fingers. Even in her sleep I could tell she was close to orgasm. I brought her to the brink twice but stopped. I decided to put her own hand on her dripping cunt. Maybe she would masturbate in her sleep and cum. Maybe not and she would be left unsatisfied. I didn't care which.

It was time for me to go. As I grabbed her pile of clothes and was about to step through the door I could hear her moans and whimpers. "Slut" I thought to myself and I bolted the door behind me.

As I walked down a long corridor to check out the dungeon, I thought about how doubly lucky I had been. My first break was to overhear her talking to her friend about meeting in Miami to take a Caribbean cruise. My second stroke of luck was when I was in her office pleading about my grade. I saw her ticket on her desk and saw it was for two weeks, not one. I saw she was going to Miami a week early and I immediately thought I knew the reason. Being that far from home where no one would know her, she would no doubt go to South Beach where she could go wild. Then I remembered her usual game. Drink, tease, and leave a wake of horny, unsatisfied men. As I left her office, I was furious about my grade and barely under my breath I said to myself, "I hope you get raped in Miami". That's when the idea hit me, and I had plenty of time to plan a week for her she would never forget.
I got to Miami ahead of her, taking the Friday night red eye, while she was booked on an early Saturday flight, and staked out her hotel. She was oblivious to everything as she headed for her first night club, so it was easy to follow her unnoticed. It was also easy to send her an anonymous drug laced drink. As soon as I could tell she was out of it, I swooped in, talking to her like a friend so everyone could hear as I half carried her out of the club. Dumping her in the car and then bringing her to this place was a cinch.
Sometimes it does pay to be an athletic woman. I had no trouble carrying her limp form. My family was from the Philippines. We were strong stock and I kept in shape with sports. Academics was a bit more challenging but I did ok, except for this one crucial fucking class that I let slide. If my plan went well though, that would be taken care of and a lot more.

SUNDAY 9 a.m.

I blinked my eyes, awaking from a deep sleep. The sleep had snippets of memory, of discomfort and sexual bliss, of fright and delight. It made no sense.
'Where am I?' was my first thought. I turned my head to the side and looked around the room. I recognized nothing. Spartan. Tiled floor without rugs. Basic furniture, built in cupboards, a toilet area. A single door. One by one, still in a fog, I took inventory of the surroundings.

I tried to stretch, but was unable to fully do so. I heard the rattle of metal on metal. Nothing was making sense. When I moved my arm, there was some restriction, and I felt a tug all the way down my leg, to my ankle. My head was quickly clearing, mystified by the messages my brain was getting.

I held up my wrist and a leather bracelet with rings was revealed! A light chain was connected to a ring on the bracelet, and when I raised my wrist higher, I realized the chain was linked to my other wrist restraint, and also to leather ankle cuffs, and to something around my neck! The chain was just long enough for me to finger a metal collar.
And then I realized I was naked! And there were no sheets to cover myself. I was naked, alone, chained, and I had no idea what had happened. I tried to rise from the bed, but the chain arrangement made it difficult. I immediately felt dizzy. I fell back. I needed to pee, so I managed to stagger to the toilet to relieve myself, taking short choppy steps. The chain arrangement made it impossible to walk normally.

Everything was blurry. Someone must have removed my contact lenses.

There was no seat on the toilet, just the porcelain bowl. The rim of the toilet was chilled, and I began to shiver. A feeling of fear washed over me, and my stomach began to churn. The silver chains were so delicate, so light in weight, but they were certainly strong, and my attempts to tug and break them were totally unsuccessful.

There was no toilet paper, so I rose, shuffled unsteadily to the sink, and looked in the mirror. A steel collar locked around my throat. I tried to reach it, to release my chains of bondage, to no avail. I twisted my head, trying to see how it was locked on my neck. In desperation, I tried to use both hands, struggling and fighting my bondage. I jerked and pulled at the chains, fear overwhelming me, frantic, and turning back to the toilet, stumbling, falling to my knees, I stretched out and vomited violently into the bowl.

As I worshipped the porcelain god, I wracked my brain for more snippets of memory. I had flown to Miami for a week of fun in the sun. Right. A week no one knew about. I planned to meet Ashley, a girlfriend from high school, at the end of that week, for a cruise around the Caribbean. Yes, that was correct. I blinked my eyes, staring into the puke-filled bowl. Why oh why did I come a week early? Just to indulge my fantasies? How long have I been asleep? Has a week already passed? No one knows I am here. No one.
My attempt to piece together this puzzle was interrupted. "I see you are awake, slave. Stay on your knees and move away from the toilet." The voice reverberated from the walls, apparently coming from a small speaker somewhere in the corner. I turned from my kneeling position and tried to make out the source of the sound, but my vision was not good without my contacts. Male. No one I recognized.

"Who are you and why am I here?" I responded with an air of confidence that I certainly did not feel.

"One more time and then you will be punished for disobedience. Crawl, slave, and move away from the toilet."

"No, I..." The pain that throttled my neck was worse than anything I had ever felt. The collar sent a spear of electrical current that threw me to the floor, writhing, thrashing in my chains. It only lasted for a second or two, but it was enough for me to know that I had to obey. I lay stunned.

"You were warned, slave. Crawl to the center of the room."

I managed to get on all fours, and shuffled to the center of the room.

"Face away from the door and go to a kneeling position, back straight, knees spread. When I enter the room, if you attempt to turn and see my face, if you say one word, I will double your punishment."

I maneuvered away from the door, and obeyed his command to kneel smartly. What choice did I have?

I heard the lock click and the door open, and heavy footsteps approached. I began to tremble, unable to control the fear and shock. My lower lip quivered and my eyes started to tear. I was a girl who was always in control, controlled my environment and my attitude, but for the first time, I was at the mercy of some force that I could not defeat. At least, not yet. I took a deep breath, sucked in the snot that started to drip from my nose, and decided that I would obey for the moment, but be alert for any chance to defeat my foe.

"I am going to put a blindfold over your eyes, so you cannot see me. Don't move, don't speak."

I felt the elastic bands as the blindfold shut out all light. The temptation to fight back was overwhelming. I tried to remain calm in the darkness of the blindfold, silenced by the shock collar.

"Spread your knees wider apart, as far apart as the chains will allow, slave." I obeyed, feeling more vulnerable. "Back straighter. Thrust out your pitiful breasts. Lower your gaze. You may not look up without permission."

'Pitiful breasts!' I thought. So not true!

"This is the position you will take when you hear the word 'nadu'."

'Nadu?' What kind of word was that?

"Do not forget this slave," and suddenly my world went black, as the collar sparked to life, knocking me unconscious.

To Be Continued

Note: Guys, I am in need of Fake Images for my story, can some one help?

"Now, you prissy Bitch. Welcome back to school. This is your personal Hell week."

Of course she couldn't hear me. She was still drugged. She wouldn't wake up until tomorrow morning, and would remember little. I had some time yet to gloat and revel in the anticipation of what was to come. My revenge, yes, but more than that. I looked down at the naked body of my teacher's assistant. She had been making my life miserable for several months. But the grade she gave me was the last straw. I begged her to change my grade just from a C+ to a B-. One lousy point was the difference in making the 3.5 GPA to qualify for a status grad school but she wouldn't budge. I tried going over her head to the Prof but he said it was her call. I was screwed... maybe.

Her name was Shriya Saran, like the actress but her students just called her Miss Shriya. It was almost like she had a split personality. To the Dean and anyone in power she was professional, polite and a hard worker. She was also drop dead gorgeous and she knew it. Yes I lusted after her. Lots of men and women did. Though she dressed much more conservatively than me and most of her other female students, it just made men and women drool to see more. She was a Indian with the exotic beauty. She was what many men and women fantasize about until they saw her dark side or rather her mean streak. To people that she had power over, she could be pure evil. Well, maybe not evil but a royal pain in the ass.

SUNDAY 6 a.m.

My reverie was interrupted when I heard her moan in her sedated sleep. I had stripped her naked after tossing her on the cot. She had a delicious looking body for sure and a beautiful face but this was the first time I had seen her like this. I felt I was just as pretty, but she was more petite and perhaps more feminine. And her pussy was as hairless as the day she was born. I knew it, she was a slut at heart. Shaved her pretty cunt daily.
I am taller and more athletic, which intimidated some men, but that didn't matter to me. Their loss. Many women appreciate my looks and my dominant streak. Miss Shriya, soon to be slut Shriya, was in for quite a ride. Besides being alone and naked, I wanted her to wake up with a hint of what was in store for her. A shiny steel collar that she could not remove would catch her attention. It actually looked very hot against her slender throat, and a stark contrast to her nakedness. She also wore a sirik made of elegant yet unbreakable silver chain. The perfect ensemble for a slave in training.

I couldn't resist running my hand over the smoothness of her perfect breast, then digging my thumbnail hard into her nipple. The pain must have penetrated her subconscious because she moaned audibly. I wondered if I had provoked or altered an erotic dream. I raked my nails down her stomach while thinking to myself, why not give her a good dream. What a shock it would be to wake from a wet dream to a real nightmare. I could see her erect clit now and pinched it hard. She moaned louder. A trickle of fluid escaped her juicing fuck hole. I also realized the situation was giving me wicked ideas for the week ahead. I thought to myself, if only she hadn't been such a bitch. I would have enjoyed seducing her though I had no idea if she was bi at all. It didn't matter now though, because my goal was far different. I would not only have my revenge and my grade change, I would break her of that attitude and have my own little slut.

I rubbed my fingers up her slit, and found it completely soaked with her juices. I raised my hand to savor her scent and taste. She was probably having a slutty dream. I had seen her out alone trolling the bars where she thought that no one she knew would recognize her. Far from the sexy, chic, but somewhat conservative, clothes she wore for her job, she dressed almost whorish. But after watching her accept drinks from several men, and dancing to attract attention and hard-ons, she would go home alone leaving them all with blue balls. I realized then that she was worse than a whore, she was a tease. She got off on the power. It was only a matter of time till someone forcibly changed that behavior. I had enough psych courses and been around the D/s scene long enough to know that subconsciously, that is exactly what she wanted and needed. Well, her time was about up and I would see to it she learned exactly what she was. Just a little slut with three holes to fuck. Nothing more.

I began to slide two fingers into her. I might even give her an orgasm in her sleep, I thought. It would be the last purely pleasant one she would get for a while. When my fingers hit resistance, I was shocked at first but a smile crossed my face (read that as a very evil grin). That explained a lot and probably why her boyfriend dumped her. He was tired of waiting for her to come out. But I was thinking that she was probably just as frustrated with him and that's why she was always a bitch to everyone. It was all becoming clear to me now. I had learned a lot about submissive women when I made friends with the couple that owned a fetish club. The same club I was sitting in right now and where Shriya would spend the whole week. They told me that some women were truly submissive and didn't know it. They teased and pushed men until they finally found one that would see through the façade and take what they wanted. It's a dangerous game. Finding a dominant that would understand her needs would be ideal. The chances of her being brutally raped or worse were more likely. She was probably frustrated with her boyfriend because he was waiting and not bending her over a desk and fucking her brains out. Most men are clueless about these types of women, who are driven to find a master or mistress even when they don't know what they are seeking or why.

I thought to myself that I might, in some perverse way, be doing her a favor. By week's end she would know. In this case she would learn to be a slut for several men and women and perhaps a total slave to me. Mistress Namritha does have a nice ring to it.
I rolled her clit around with my fingers. Even in her sleep I could tell she was close to orgasm. I brought her to the brink twice but stopped. I decided to put her own hand on her dripping cunt. Maybe she would masturbate in her sleep and cum. Maybe not and she would be left unsatisfied. I didn't care which.

It was time for me to go. As I grabbed her pile of clothes and was about to step through the door I could hear her moans and whimpers. "Slut" I thought to myself and I bolted the door behind me.

As I walked down a long corridor to check out the dungeon, I thought about how doubly lucky I had been. My first break was to overhear her talking to her friend about meeting in Miami to take a Caribbean cruise. My second stroke of luck was when I was in her office pleading about my grade. I saw her ticket on her desk and saw it was for two weeks, not one. I saw she was going to Miami a week early and I immediately thought I knew the reason. Being that far from home where no one would know her, she would no doubt go to South Beach where she could go wild. Then I remembered her usual game. Drink, tease, and leave a wake of horny, unsatisfied men. As I left her office, I was furious about my grade and barely under my breath I said to myself, "I hope you get raped in Miami". That's when the idea hit me, and I had plenty of time to plan a week for her she would never forget.
I got to Miami ahead of her, taking the Friday night red eye, while she was booked on an early Saturday flight, and staked out her hotel. She was oblivious to everything as she headed for her first night club, so it was easy to follow her unnoticed. It was also easy to send her an anonymous drug laced drink. As soon as I could tell she was out of it, I swooped in, talking to her like a friend so everyone could hear as I half carried her out of the club. Dumping her in the car and then bringing her to this place was a cinch.
Sometimes it does pay to be an athletic woman. I had no trouble carrying her limp form. My family was from the Philippines. We were strong stock and I kept in shape with sports. Academics was a bit more challenging but I did ok, except for this one crucial fucking class that I let slide. If my plan went well though, that would be taken care of and a lot more.

SUNDAY 9 a.m.

I blinked my eyes, awaking from a deep sleep. The sleep had snippets of memory, of discomfort and sexual bliss, of fright and delight. It made no sense.
'Where am I?' was my first thought. I turned my head to the side and looked around the room. I recognized nothing. Spartan. Tiled floor without rugs. Basic furniture, built in cupboards, a toilet area. A single door. One by one, still in a fog, I took inventory of the surroundings.

I tried to stretch, but was unable to fully do so. I heard the rattle of metal on metal. Nothing was making sense. When I moved my arm, there was some restriction, and I felt a tug all the way down my leg, to my ankle. My head was quickly clearing, mystified by the messages my brain was getting.

I held up my wrist and a leather bracelet with rings was revealed! A light chain was connected to a ring on the bracelet, and when I raised my wrist higher, I realized the chain was linked to my other wrist restraint, and also to leather ankle cuffs, and to something around my neck! The chain was just long enough for me to finger a metal collar.
And then I realized I was naked! And there were no sheets to cover myself. I was naked, alone, chained, and I had no idea what had happened. I tried to rise from the bed, but the chain arrangement made it difficult. I immediately felt dizzy. I fell back. I needed to pee, so I managed to stagger to the toilet to relieve myself, taking short choppy steps. The chain arrangement made it impossible to walk normally.

Everything was blurry. Someone must have removed my contact lenses.

There was no seat on the toilet, just the porcelain bowl. The rim of the toilet was chilled, and I began to shiver. A feeling of fear washed over me, and my stomach began to churn. The silver chains were so delicate, so light in weight, but they were certainly strong, and my attempts to tug and break them were totally unsuccessful.

There was no toilet paper, so I rose, shuffled unsteadily to the sink, and looked in the mirror. A steel collar locked around my throat. I tried to reach it, to release my chains of bondage, to no avail. I twisted my head, trying to see how it was locked on my neck. In desperation, I tried to use both hands, struggling and fighting my bondage. I jerked and pulled at the chains, fear overwhelming me, frantic, and turning back to the toilet, stumbling, falling to my knees, I stretched out and vomited violently into the bowl.

As I worshipped the porcelain god, I wracked my brain for more snippets of memory. I had flown to Miami for a week of fun in the sun. Right. A week no one knew about. I planned to meet Ashley, a girlfriend from high school, at the end of that week, for a cruise around the Caribbean. Yes, that was correct. I blinked my eyes, staring into the puke-filled bowl. Why oh why did I come a week early? Just to indulge my fantasies? How long have I been asleep? Has a week already passed? No one knows I am here. No one.
My attempt to piece together this puzzle was interrupted. "I see you are awake, slave. Stay on your knees and move away from the toilet." The voice reverberated from the walls, apparently coming from a small speaker somewhere in the corner. I turned from my kneeling position and tried to make out the source of the sound, but my vision was not good without my contacts. Male. No one I recognized.

"Who are you and why am I here?" I responded with an air of confidence that I certainly did not feel.

"One more time and then you will be punished for disobedience. Crawl, slave, and move away from the toilet."

"No, I..." The pain that throttled my neck was worse than anything I had ever felt. The collar sent a spear of electrical current that threw me to the floor, writhing, thrashing in my chains. It only lasted for a second or two, but it was enough for me to know that I had to obey. I lay stunned.

"You were warned, slave. Crawl to the center of the room."

I managed to get on all fours, and shuffled to the center of the room.

"Face away from the door and go to a kneeling position, back straight, knees spread. When I enter the room, if you attempt to turn and see my face, if you say one word, I will double your punishment."

I maneuvered away from the door, and obeyed his command to kneel smartly. What choice did I have?

I heard the lock click and the door open, and heavy footsteps approached. I began to tremble, unable to control the fear and shock. My lower lip quivered and my eyes started to tear. I was a girl who was always in control, controlled my environment and my attitude, but for the first time, I was at the mercy of some force that I could not defeat. At least, not yet. I took a deep breath, sucked in the snot that started to drip from my nose, and decided that I would obey for the moment, but be alert for any chance to defeat my foe.

"I am going to put a blindfold over your eyes, so you cannot see me. Don't move, don't speak."

I felt the elastic bands as the blindfold shut out all light. The temptation to fight back was overwhelming. I tried to remain calm in the darkness of the blindfold, silenced by the shock collar.

"Spread your knees wider apart, as far apart as the chains will allow, slave." I obeyed, feeling more vulnerable. "Back straighter. Thrust out your pitiful breasts. Lower your gaze. You may not look up without permission."

'Pitiful breasts!' I thought. So not true!

"This is the position you will take when you hear the word 'nadu'."

'Nadu?' What kind of word was that?

"Do not forget this slave," and suddenly my world went black, as the collar sparked to life, knocking me unconscious.

To Be Continued

Note: Guys, I am in need of Fake Images for my story, can some one help?
add pics bro, without it no feeling in story

Chapter 2

Karl and Lena, the couple that owned this place, were deep into the BDSM lifestyle. Their club was by invitation only and catered to a very select clientele. That meant, only people they completely trusted, which was necessary for special projects like this one where the "entertainment" was less than willing. They were also what you might call extreme role players, highly influenced by a series of science fiction books which espoused the philosophy of complete male dominance over women.

NQaJ6J.jpg

When she woke up this time we were all there. Karl was attired in his finest Master's apparel. Lots of black leather. When he wanted, he could really look the part. Lena and I both had steel collars locked on our necks, matching Shriya. All part of the plan. We were both dressed the part of a highly ranked slave. Dressed is the point, in comparison to Shriya. Since she had never seen me with boots, crotchless hot pants, bikini bra, and collar, I was confident she would not recognize one more masked antagonist. Besides, the way she was squinting, I doubt she could have read the top line on an eye chart.

Karl spoke in a tone that commanded attention. "Nadu." She remembered the position but she was slow to respond. "Faster next time or face the pain. Do you want that?" She shook her head no. The collar had made her a believer. She was very afraid of it now.
"Let me tell you a few things about your situation and why you are here now. Later I will give you a chance to ask questions but until then you do not have permission to speak. Do you understand?" She nodded, then again lowered her head.

NQ2xm0.jpg

"First, I am going to remove your mask." She may have experienced a brief burst of excitement thinking that at last she would see her tormentor. Her hopes would be short lived though because now there were three of us and we were all masked. The masks were minimal, but with her blurred vision they would suffice. Before her eyes even adjusted to the light, I had taken a picture of her with her own cell phone camera. Since it was silent and I was far enough away I doubt if she even noticed. Even if she did catch on, her vision was bad enough to not realize it was her own phone till the time was right.

Karl spoke again. "The reason you are here is that we have learned you are a cock tease. That transgression against men itself deserves punishment. We suspect you are a virgin as well." I could tell she wanted to protest, as she slightly shook her head back and forth. He looked at Lena and said, "Check her." Before Shriya could react, even if she wanted to, Lena grasped her hair and jerked her head backward with one hand to show control and with the other reached between her legs and inserted two fingers. Shriya offered only a slight protest, knowing the power of the collar. Lena smiled as she looked up at Karl. "You were right. She is a virgin, but she is more."

NzZktO.jpg

Lena straightened and turned to him, running her glistening fingers across his lips. Shriya's mouth was agape as her juices were licked away with a smacking sound by her tormentor. I could see a tear run down the face of the soon-to-be, willing slave.

"What this means little slut is that we know what you are better than you know yourself. The way you treat men is all part of a sham. The fact that you are still a virgin just proves that you have not yet found the man, the Master, that will see through your games and rip away your facade along with your clothes and your precious cherry, which by the way will soon be shredded. And you will beg for this to happen." Again she moved her head left and right in disbelief, offering the only protest she could.

"Now, slave, the sooner you understand and admit to yourself what you really are, the easier your time with us will be. Also important is how fast you can learn to please men, your Masters, or please women at your Master's bidding. Do you understand?"
She first shook her head yes, then no, then burst into tears.

Karl said to her. "I can see you are confused. I will let you ask a few questions." Her voice faltered at first, then she asked, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"That, I thought, I had made clear. To prove to you that you are nothing but a total slave who only wants to serve, and is only good for, serving men in whatever way they desire. Your mind may scream, 'NO', but the proof is right there between your legs and that widening puddle beneath your juicing cunt."

She could not deny that. Her body was betraying her. I could almost see her mind trying to come up with more questions. "What are you going to do to me? How long will I be here?" she stammered.

"Actually, that is at least partially up to you. You might be trained to be a proper slave. You would receive attitude adjustment if or when necessary. Punishment as you already know can be quick and severe. That is one option. As to how long you are here, that depends on several factors that you will learn shortly. Learning to please, serve and obey will make your life better."

Karl grabbed Lena by the ring on her collar and pulled her roughly to him. "This slave was once much like you and when she was asked if she wanted to leave, she begged to stay. Isn't that right slut?" he said to Lena. She melted into him like a second skin and practically purred the words, "Yes, Master."

"No more questions for now. I will set the collar to emit a partial charge as a reminder that you do not have permission to speak. It will automatically increase intensity with each failure to comply."

"We have guests arriving shortly, but first I need to do an assessment of your basic skills. First question is, have you ever sucked a cock before?" I could see her face redden as she shook her head yes.

"Have you had a man cum in your mouth?" Redder still as she shook her head no.

"Why am I not surprised? You will probably need a lot of training and practice. Have you ever given another woman an orgasm with your mouth, tongue, lips, or even your fingers?" Again she indicated that she had not. Karl sighed.

"Have you ever even kissed another woman?" Another no. "Then it's time for your training to begin."

Karl nodded to me this time and said, "Remove the sirik for now. I want her to have free use of her hands." In reality his reason was that he didn't want it to show for these pictures.

I removed the silver chain from her ankle and wrist cuffs and from her collar. Then I released her wrists and ankles from the cuffs. I pushed her head all the way to the floor. Karl barked and ordered, "Reach back and spread your ass. We are going to give you some inspiration." She hesitated a split second too long for him and he commanded, "NOW SLUT!" She knew what would happen next and moved quickly to comply.

"Ass higher. Good. Now lift your head so I can see your face and smile, smile like this is your first trip to the ice cream parlor. Fine. Wider smile, yes, the joys of slavery."

Flash

This was probably the most humiliating of all positions. I made sure I got a good picture. A few in fact to make sure I got every angle. When her smile waned, Karl reminded her harshly.

We rew rapped her ankles and wrists with the leather cuffs.

Lena handed me a silver vibrator type butt plug. I could see it was slightly lubricated. She clenched when she felt it against her tightest hole, but I clicked it on and pushed. Slowly but surely it finally popped in where it would stay and play with her sensitive nerve endings. A whole new experience for her I was sure. I pulled her by the hair back up to the kneeling position as Karl walked up to her.

NzZ09s.jpg

"Take out my cock and hold it in your hands while I tell you a few rules and remember the pain from the collar." She brought his cock into view. It was impressive. The slut just stared at it with a look I could not interpret.

"First, when you are in this position and a man lifts your chin either by hand or command, you will immediately tilt your head back and open your mouth, offering it for his use. If he tells you to suck, you give him as much pleasure as you know how. If he grabs your hair and just wants to fuck your throat, you will let him. Breathing may be difficult at times but you will soon learn the art. Very important rules to avoid severe punishment are as follows. Never turn your face away to try to avoid his cock. If he cums in your mouth, you will swallow greedily, unless he orders you to hold it in your mouth. Spitting it out would be an insult and a grave error. If he pulls out of your mouth and cums on your face, keep your mouth open still. Do you understand?"

Without taking her gaze from Karl's cock which had been steadily growing in her hand while he spoke, she nodded yes. "Now show me what you can do".

NzZVoQ.jpg

For about five minutes I watched her bob her head up and down making no use of her hands other than to hold his cock in position. I thought to myself. "Teach, I might give you a D for effort but an F for technique". Karl looked bored. Finally he grabbed a fist full of her hair and slammed his cock down her throat full length. No doubt she could not breathe but she had to swallow or drown when Karl unloaded. She collapsed on the floor as he pulled away, re-sheathing his meaty sword. Lena was laughing, calling the used girl a pathetic and worthless bitch. I was smiling because I captured it all on video.

NzZhJD.jpg

At that moment Karl's phone rang and he spoke briefly. "You need a lot of practice and the timing is perfect. Remember your rules, slave." As he went toward the door, he turned and said, "All of you, follow me. First Slave, lead the newbie on leash".

Lena clipped a leash to her collar, calmly reminded her to stay on all fours, and then sharply, "Do NOT lose your ass plug, you fucking little cunt," as she led her through the door.

--------------------------

We entered a room that looked like it could entertain dignitaries, in sharp contrast to the room in which I had awakened. There were plush, purple chairs, lovely wooden desks and tables, and I was being led in on a leash. There were at least three other men in the room, watching our procession. They were all masked. I was the only one without a mask, the only one that could be identified.

"Nadu," he commanded. He. The man in leather. The leader it seemed.

I reacted quickly, and was surprised when the other two females also assumed the position in the middle of the floor.

He commanded, "Second Slave, you know your task." She jumped up and moved out of sight. "First Slave, prepare the new slave, known as Shriya in her previous life. These fine gentlemen wish to examine the merchandise."

"Yes, Master."

She rose and tugged on my leash. I was trying to put this all together. The words were strange to me; I was simply obeying, not active in making any decision. I had to obey. 'Previous life.' 'Examine the merchandise.' These must refer to me!

NQ2s0b.jpg

"Up, slave!" she who led me commanded. "Hands to your side. Make no attempt to cover your assets." I rose, hoping I had understood her correctly, and she led me directly past three men sitting in the chairs, and over to an alcove to the side of the room. I tried to check out the men from the corner of my eyes. I was paraded naked and leashed only a few feet from their chairs. I noticed their shoes.

When we arrived at the alcove, she unhooked the leash. For a brief moment, I considered making a run for it. The chains connecting the bondage rings had been removed. I was in good shape. This might be my only chance.

And instantly decided that was senseless. How could I get past everyone? I had no idea where I was. I was naked, and that damn collar could be activated in a moment. "Raise your hands above your head, slave." I obeyed. I was hating that word, 'slave.' I was no one's slave. I was a grad student, who made a mistake.

I heard clicks and, looking up, realized that my wrists had been clipped to chains that had been lowered from the wooden rafters. "Spread your legs. Wider," she said sharply, and my ankles were clipped to rings that had been lifted from recessed positions in the floor. I made some groaning noises, which caused the collar to send a vibrating, not entirely pleasant, reminder through my neck.

NQ2ZHo.jpg

The chains attached to my wrists began to rise, higher and higher. I looked frantically, left and right. My lips made the word, NO, and again I tried to protest without earning a shock. I made a gurgling sound that made First Slave laugh, unpleasantly. Soon I was standing on my toes, stretched tight.

From behind, "Open your mouth." It was the voice of the Second Slave, and one look at the First Slave before me told me to obey. When I did, a metal contraption, which I later learned was called a spider gag, was inserted and my jaws were painfully spread. I gave a guttural sound, and again the collar reminded me to be still. Each time the shock was a little more powerful. It was a smart collar, increasing in strength every time I made a sound.

"Gentlemen, please." He stood just to the side of my taut body. I could twist my head slightly, but could only slightly wriggle other parts of my stressed body.

I heard the men rise from the chairs and they moved before me. I stared and hoped one would have compassion, but I could see nothing in their masked faces.

Their stark contrast to each other was remarkable. A medium height, but stocky Hispanic, a rather tall and slimmer Arab in a kaftan, and a huge black man, probably African rather than American, judging by his clothes of many colors.

Flash. A camera flash went off and to the side, I saw Second Slave take a picture of me. 'No,' I shook my head! I did not want anyone to ever see this.

Flash

"May I," offered the Hispanic with a thick accent, breaking the spell of the camera flashes.

"Of course," he who ruled the room responded.

My eyes darted back and forth, as the Hispanic entered my personal space. He captured my gaze; I could not break his stare. And then suddenly I screeched, "noooooooooooo," through my gag, immediately triggering the collar to respond, a silent scream of anguish rushing past my gagged mouth. He had grasped my crotch, gripping it tightly in his fist, a smile on his lips, his nostrils flaring. "Muy bueno," he smiled, with tobacco stained teeth. He sunk his fingers into my pussy!

He held his dripping fingers before my face. "Stick out your tongue, slave," he demanded. I just stared. "Stick out your tongue or I will reach in and rip it out," he hissed. I obeyed and he wiped his fingers with my juices on my tongue, lips, and the metal of the gag. I just hung there, tongue extending from my mouth, humiliated, looking like a mindless fool. He laughed unpleasantly.

He ran his hands down my flank. He reached to my face, brushing my hair to the side. "Her ears are not pierced," he observed. "Hnghh," he was not pleased.

He let my hair go, and stepped back. "Just typical slave meat," he commented, as he stepped to the side. The Arab approached.

"I think you underestimate, my friend. Hardly typical." He smiled pleasantly at me, not yet in my personal space. As quietly as possible, I intoned, "eeeezeee," begging for mercy. He would show me none. He reached out with both hands, pinched both nipples harshly, and pulled them away from my body. It caused my back to sway in the bondage, and I earned another higher-level shock from the collar when I cried in pain. He twisted my poor nipples. He would not show mercy. I was as helpless as a rag doll in his hands.

"Nice curves," he said, "but these nipples need a lot of work. If I win her, I will stretch these little nubbins immediately. As an infidel, she will get what she deserves."

'Win her?' What?!

He stepped back, no longer smiling, just a glare of power. I was being inspected, intimately, like an animal. Naked, defenseless. Horrified.

Many times I saw the FLASH of the camera, as she documented my humiliation.

In moments, the huge black man entered my field of vision. The Hispanic repulsed me, the Arab at first entered me. The black man frightened me. He was huge, like a football player. He had an unpleasant smile, showing a lot of gums. He spoke, not like a black American, but as I suspected, an African.

"This slave would make a nice addition to my slave ring. My wives are always complaining that there are not enough whites and yellows to do all the work around the village."

Wives? Village! Slave ring! Please noooooooooooooo.

"Juan, hot cunt, right?"

"Si," replied the swarthy Hispanic.

"We can see her mouth hole is adequate, though whether she could take my pistol is another matter. Let's see about the third hole." He walked behind me and the next thing I felt was his meaty hand tugging on the butt plug. When he pulled it out, he laughed loudly. "What is this little toy?" he roared. "Surely you have something more challenging for this tight assed slave. If I win her, we carve plugs of wood, strap them in with leather leashes, and keep the slave plugged until she can take a real man."

"Of course, Sir, we have a variety of sizes," spoke he who seemed to rule this house.

"First Slave, bring our favored guest several sizes from which to choose."

I was losing it. I was helpless, in deep despair. Thoughts of home and friends and school and even of escape were far away. I was indeed, slave meat, and they could do what they wished with me.

"Master, will any of these do?"

"Yes, yes," I heard from behind. "Much better. Here, this one."

I heard rattling on the tray, then silence, then the sound of a tube of gel making a squirting noise. I prepared myself, as best I could. "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," no longer caring about my collar, my rectum reamed by what seemed like a baseball bat. I threw back my head, and collapsed in my chains, the flash of the camera the last thing I noticed.

To be Continued....

Special Mention: @Alia for making all of the Bondage Fakes. Thank You So Much Bro, your work is much appreciated.

Note:

All other Fakes are collected from the Internet.

Ni
Chapter 2

Karl and Lena, the couple that owned this place, were deep into the BDSM lifestyle. Their club was by invitation only and catered to a very select clientele. That meant, only people they completely trusted, which was necessary for special projects like this one where the "entertainment" was less than willing. They were also what you might call extreme role players, highly influenced by a series of science fiction books which espoused the philosophy of complete male dominance over women.

NQaJ6J.jpg

When she woke up this time we were all there. Karl was attired in his finest Master's apparel. Lots of black leather. When he wanted, he could really look the part. Lena and I both had steel collars locked on our necks, matching Shriya. All part of the plan. We were both dressed the part of a highly ranked slave. Dressed is the point, in comparison to Shriya. Since she had never seen me with boots, crotchless hot pants, bikini bra, and collar, I was confident she would not recognize one more masked antagonist. Besides, the way she was squinting, I doubt she could have read the top line on an eye chart.

Karl spoke in a tone that commanded attention. "Nadu." She remembered the position but she was slow to respond. "Faster next time or face the pain. Do you want that?" She shook her head no. The collar had made her a believer. She was very afraid of it now.
"Let me tell you a few things about your situation and why you are here now. Later I will give you a chance to ask questions but until then you do not have permission to speak. Do you understand?" She nodded, then again lowered her head.

NQ2xm0.jpg

"First, I am going to remove your mask." She may have experienced a brief burst of excitement thinking that at last she would see her tormentor. Her hopes would be short lived though because now there were three of us and we were all masked. The masks were minimal, but with her blurred vision they would suffice. Before her eyes even adjusted to the light, I had taken a picture of her with her own cell phone camera. Since it was silent and I was far enough away I doubt if she even noticed. Even if she did catch on, her vision was bad enough to not realize it was her own phone till the time was right.

Karl spoke again. "The reason you are here is that we have learned you are a cock tease. That transgression against men itself deserves punishment. We suspect you are a virgin as well." I could tell she wanted to protest, as she slightly shook her head back and forth. He looked at Lena and said, "Check her." Before Shriya could react, even if she wanted to, Lena grasped her hair and jerked her head backward with one hand to show control and with the other reached between her legs and inserted two fingers. Shriya offered only a slight protest, knowing the power of the collar. Lena smiled as she looked up at Karl. "You were right. She is a virgin, but she is more."

NzZktO.jpg

Lena straightened and turned to him, running her glistening fingers across his lips. Shriya's mouth was agape as her juices were licked away with a smacking sound by her tormentor. I could see a tear run down the face of the soon-to-be, willing slave.

"What this means little slut is that we know what you are better than you know yourself. The way you treat men is all part of a sham. The fact that you are still a virgin just proves that you have not yet found the man, the Master, that will see through your games and rip away your facade along with your clothes and your precious cherry, which by the way will soon be shredded. And you will beg for this to happen." Again she moved her head left and right in disbelief, offering the only protest she could.

"Now, slave, the sooner you understand and admit to yourself what you really are, the easier your time with us will be. Also important is how fast you can learn to please men, your Masters, or please women at your Master's bidding. Do you understand?"
She first shook her head yes, then no, then burst into tears.

Karl said to her. "I can see you are confused. I will let you ask a few questions." Her voice faltered at first, then she asked, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"That, I thought, I had made clear. To prove to you that you are nothing but a total slave who only wants to serve, and is only good for, serving men in whatever way they desire. Your mind may scream, 'NO', but the proof is right there between your legs and that widening puddle beneath your juicing cunt."

She could not deny that. Her body was betraying her. I could almost see her mind trying to come up with more questions. "What are you going to do to me? How long will I be here?" she stammered.

"Actually, that is at least partially up to you. You might be trained to be a proper slave. You would receive attitude adjustment if or when necessary. Punishment as you already know can be quick and severe. That is one option. As to how long you are here, that depends on several factors that you will learn shortly. Learning to please, serve and obey will make your life better."

Karl grabbed Lena by the ring on her collar and pulled her roughly to him. "This slave was once much like you and when she was asked if she wanted to leave, she begged to stay. Isn't that right slut?" he said to Lena. She melted into him like a second skin and practically purred the words, "Yes, Master."

"No more questions for now. I will set the collar to emit a partial charge as a reminder that you do not have permission to speak. It will automatically increase intensity with each failure to comply."

"We have guests arriving shortly, but first I need to do an assessment of your basic skills. First question is, have you ever sucked a cock before?" I could see her face redden as she shook her head yes.

"Have you had a man cum in your mouth?" Redder still as she shook her head no.

"Why am I not surprised? You will probably need a lot of training and practice. Have you ever given another woman an orgasm with your mouth, tongue, lips, or even your fingers?" Again she indicated that she had not. Karl sighed.

"Have you ever even kissed another woman?" Another no. "Then it's time for your training to begin."

Karl nodded to me this time and said, "Remove the sirik for now. I want her to have free use of her hands." In reality his reason was that he didn't want it to show for these pictures.

I removed the silver chain from her ankle and wrist cuffs and from her collar. Then I released her wrists and ankles from the cuffs. I pushed her head all the way to the floor. Karl barked and ordered, "Reach back and spread your ass. We are going to give you some inspiration." She hesitated a split second too long for him and he commanded, "NOW SLUT!" She knew what would happen next and moved quickly to comply.

"Ass higher. Good. Now lift your head so I can see your face and smile, smile like this is your first trip to the ice cream parlor. Fine. Wider smile, yes, the joys of slavery."

Flash

This was probably the most humiliating of all positions. I made sure I got a good picture. A few in fact to make sure I got every angle. When her smile waned, Karl reminded her harshly.

We rew rapped her ankles and wrists with the leather cuffs.

Lena handed me a silver vibrator type butt plug. I could see it was slightly lubricated. She clenched when she felt it against her tightest hole, but I clicked it on and pushed. Slowly but surely it finally popped in where it would stay and play with her sensitive nerve endings. A whole new experience for her I was sure. I pulled her by the hair back up to the kneeling position as Karl walked up to her.

NzZ09s.jpg

"Take out my cock and hold it in your hands while I tell you a few rules and remember the pain from the collar." She brought his cock into view. It was impressive. The slut just stared at it with a look I could not interpret.

"First, when you are in this position and a man lifts your chin either by hand or command, you will immediately tilt your head back and open your mouth, offering it for his use. If he tells you to suck, you give him as much pleasure as you know how. If he grabs your hair and just wants to fuck your throat, you will let him. Breathing may be difficult at times but you will soon learn the art. Very important rules to avoid severe punishment are as follows. Never turn your face away to try to avoid his cock. If he cums in your mouth, you will swallow greedily, unless he orders you to hold it in your mouth. Spitting it out would be an insult and a grave error. If he pulls out of your mouth and cums on your face, keep your mouth open still. Do you understand?"

Without taking her gaze from Karl's cock which had been steadily growing in her hand while he spoke, she nodded yes. "Now show me what you can do".

NzZVoQ.jpg

For about five minutes I watched her bob her head up and down making no use of her hands other than to hold his cock in position. I thought to myself. "Teach, I might give you a D for effort but an F for technique". Karl looked bored. Finally he grabbed a fist full of her hair and slammed his cock down her throat full length. No doubt she could not breathe but she had to swallow or drown when Karl unloaded. She collapsed on the floor as he pulled away, re-sheathing his meaty sword. Lena was laughing, calling the used girl a pathetic and worthless bitch. I was smiling because I captured it all on video.

NzZhJD.jpg

At that moment Karl's phone rang and he spoke briefly. "You need a lot of practice and the timing is perfect. Remember your rules, slave." As he went toward the door, he turned and said, "All of you, follow me. First Slave, lead the newbie on leash".

Lena clipped a leash to her collar, calmly reminded her to stay on all fours, and then sharply, "Do NOT lose your ass plug, you fucking little cunt," as she led her through the door.

--------------------------

We entered a room that looked like it could entertain dignitaries, in sharp contrast to the room in which I had awakened. There were plush, purple chairs, lovely wooden desks and tables, and I was being led in on a leash. There were at least three other men in the room, watching our procession. They were all masked. I was the only one without a mask, the only one that could be identified.

"Nadu," he commanded. He. The man in leather. The leader it seemed.

I reacted quickly, and was surprised when the other two females also assumed the position in the middle of the floor.

He commanded, "Second Slave, you know your task." She jumped up and moved out of sight. "First Slave, prepare the new slave, known as Shriya in her previous life. These fine gentlemen wish to examine the merchandise."

"Yes, Master."

She rose and tugged on my leash. I was trying to put this all together. The words were strange to me; I was simply obeying, not active in making any decision. I had to obey. 'Previous life.' 'Examine the merchandise.' These must refer to me!

NQ2s0b.jpg

"Up, slave!" she who led me commanded. "Hands to your side. Make no attempt to cover your assets." I rose, hoping I had understood her correctly, and she led me directly past three men sitting in the chairs, and over to an alcove to the side of the room. I tried to check out the men from the corner of my eyes. I was paraded naked and leashed only a few feet from their chairs. I noticed their shoes.

When we arrived at the alcove, she unhooked the leash. For a brief moment, I considered making a run for it. The chains connecting the bondage rings had been removed. I was in good shape. This might be my only chance.

And instantly decided that was senseless. How could I get past everyone? I had no idea where I was. I was naked, and that damn collar could be activated in a moment. "Raise your hands above your head, slave." I obeyed. I was hating that word, 'slave.' I was no one's slave. I was a grad student, who made a mistake.

I heard clicks and, looking up, realized that my wrists had been clipped to chains that had been lowered from the wooden rafters. "Spread your legs. Wider," she said sharply, and my ankles were clipped to rings that had been lifted from recessed positions in the floor. I made some groaning noises, which caused the collar to send a vibrating, not entirely pleasant, reminder through my neck.

NQ2ZHo.jpg

The chains attached to my wrists began to rise, higher and higher. I looked frantically, left and right. My lips made the word, NO, and again I tried to protest without earning a shock. I made a gurgling sound that made First Slave laugh, unpleasantly. Soon I was standing on my toes, stretched tight.

From behind, "Open your mouth." It was the voice of the Second Slave, and one look at the First Slave before me told me to obey. When I did, a metal contraption, which I later learned was called a spider gag, was inserted and my jaws were painfully spread. I gave a guttural sound, and again the collar reminded me to be still. Each time the shock was a little more powerful. It was a smart collar, increasing in strength every time I made a sound.

"Gentlemen, please." He stood just to the side of my taut body. I could twist my head slightly, but could only slightly wriggle other parts of my stressed body.

I heard the men rise from the chairs and they moved before me. I stared and hoped one would have compassion, but I could see nothing in their masked faces.

Their stark contrast to each other was remarkable. A medium height, but stocky Hispanic, a rather tall and slimmer Arab in a kaftan, and a huge black man, probably African rather than American, judging by his clothes of many colors.

Flash. A camera flash went off and to the side, I saw Second Slave take a picture of me. 'No,' I shook my head! I did not want anyone to ever see this.

Flash

"May I," offered the Hispanic with a thick accent, breaking the spell of the camera flashes.

"Of course," he who ruled the room responded.

My eyes darted back and forth, as the Hispanic entered my personal space. He captured my gaze; I could not break his stare. And then suddenly I screeched, "noooooooooooo," through my gag, immediately triggering the collar to respond, a silent scream of anguish rushing past my gagged mouth. He had grasped my crotch, gripping it tightly in his fist, a smile on his lips, his nostrils flaring. "Muy bueno," he smiled, with tobacco stained teeth. He sunk his fingers into my pussy!

He held his dripping fingers before my face. "Stick out your tongue, slave," he demanded. I just stared. "Stick out your tongue or I will reach in and rip it out," he hissed. I obeyed and he wiped his fingers with my juices on my tongue, lips, and the metal of the gag. I just hung there, tongue extending from my mouth, humiliated, looking like a mindless fool. He laughed unpleasantly.

He ran his hands down my flank. He reached to my face, brushing my hair to the side. "Her ears are not pierced," he observed. "Hnghh," he was not pleased.

He let my hair go, and stepped back. "Just typical slave meat," he commented, as he stepped to the side. The Arab approached.

"I think you underestimate, my friend. Hardly typical." He smiled pleasantly at me, not yet in my personal space. As quietly as possible, I intoned, "eeeezeee," begging for mercy. He would show me none. He reached out with both hands, pinched both nipples harshly, and pulled them away from my body. It caused my back to sway in the bondage, and I earned another higher-level shock from the collar when I cried in pain. He twisted my poor nipples. He would not show mercy. I was as helpless as a rag doll in his hands.

"Nice curves," he said, "but these nipples need a lot of work. If I win her, I will stretch these little nubbins immediately. As an infidel, she will get what she deserves."

'Win her?' What?!

He stepped back, no longer smiling, just a glare of power. I was being inspected, intimately, like an animal. Naked, defenseless. Horrified.

Many times I saw the FLASH of the camera, as she documented my humiliation.

In moments, the huge black man entered my field of vision. The Hispanic repulsed me, the Arab at first entered me. The black man frightened me. He was huge, like a football player. He had an unpleasant smile, showing a lot of gums. He spoke, not like a black American, but as I suspected, an African.

"This slave would make a nice addition to my slave ring. My wives are always complaining that there are not enough whites and yellows to do all the work around the village."

Wives? Village! Slave ring! Please noooooooooooooo.

"Juan, hot cunt, right?"

"Si," replied the swarthy Hispanic.

"We can see her mouth hole is adequate, though whether she could take my pistol is another matter. Let's see about the third hole." He walked behind me and the next thing I felt was his meaty hand tugging on the butt plug. When he pulled it out, he laughed loudly. "What is this little toy?" he roared. "Surely you have something more challenging for this tight assed slave. If I win her, we carve plugs of wood, strap them in with leather leashes, and keep the slave plugged until she can take a real man."

"Of course, Sir, we have a variety of sizes," spoke he who seemed to rule this house.

"First Slave, bring our favored guest several sizes from which to choose."

I was losing it. I was helpless, in deep despair. Thoughts of home and friends and school and even of escape were far away. I was indeed, slave meat, and they could do what they wished with me.

"Master, will any of these do?"

"Yes, yes," I heard from behind. "Much better. Here, this one."

I heard rattling on the tray, then silence, then the sound of a tube of gel making a squirting noise. I prepared myself, as best I could. "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," no longer caring about my collar, my rectum reamed by what seemed like a baseball bat. I threw back my head, and collapsed in my chains, the flash of the camera the last thing I noticed.

To be Continued....

Special Mention: @Alia for making all of the Bondage Fakes. Thank You So Much Bro, your work is much appreciated.

Note:
All other Fakes are collected from the Internet.
Nice update

Chapter 3

Everyone was laughing at the slut looking like a Christmas tree ornament dangling from her hands and on her tiptoes. With her mouth held wide by the gag, she was drooling. So undignified for a prim and proper grad student, not to mention the huge ass plug stretching her for further use when she was ready. Tears were streaming down her face and I wondered if the humiliation or the pain was worse for her.

N9nRqU.jpg

The Hispanic spoke to Karl first. "What else will you permit before the bidding? I think a small sample is only fair." Karl seemed pensive only for a moment. Probably just for effect.

"Fair enough. Her cunt is off-limits until after the bids, and I also think we will leave in her plug to continue stretching. As for her mouth, she really does need to improve her technique in giving proper service to her new Master, so it would be good practice. "

"Second Slave, release her from her chains and remove the gag. She must learn better how to use that mouth.

I did as Karl "commanded" me and he told her to crawl back to her position. Her ass plug I am sure made the short distance very painful.

On agreement from Karl, the Hispanic walked up to her first, pulling out his cock as he approached.

N9o8l6.jpg

As she had been told before, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth in offering. He laughed and said with a heavy accent, "Suck my cock you little whore." Everyone laughed loudly. Like his stature, his cock was medium length but thick. She had trouble getting her mouth around it. Like Karl, he also soon tired of her weak efforts and began thrusting into her mouth. He pulled out to cum and she remembered, head back, mouth open. His cum coated her face and hair, and some went into her mouth. She knew she had to swallow, though I could see she didn't like it. Everyone clapped. Not for her performance but for the man.

The Arab was next. Same routine and like his build, his cock was longer and thinner than the Hispanic. He could fuck her throat and she could still breathe, though barely. He also pulled out and sprayed her face and mouth. Again she swallowed as she had to. More applause as well.

N9oZyk.jpg

Next the black man followed the pattern. A huge man with a huge cock. I wonder how many women he had made bleed with that. He didn't waste much time with her mouth and she gagged as he tried to shove it down her throat. Karl spoke as he saw she would soon suffocate long before the African was done. "Just fuck her tits for now".

As the black pushed her shoulders back nearly to the floor, he straddled her, laying his cock between her tits. Karl commanded again. "Use your hands slut. Push your tits together around his cock." I could see the tears of shame as she obediently pushed her tits tight around his pistoning cock. He slid it frantically between them while sometimes even penetrating her mouth on the up stroke.

N9oXk5.jpg

Karl said to her, "Smile bitch, at least show him how much you love his cock and that you are grateful he didn't suffocate you." She did her best to smile as he ravaged her tits while twisting and pulling her nipples which had to cause her a lot of pain.

FLASH. I was getting quite a collection on her cell.

It wasn't long till he blasted stream after stream of thick white fluid over her tits and face. She was covered and I had just gotten another great video.

As the man backed away, Karl commanded her again. "Close your mouth now and open your eyes and look forward." When she did I was right in front of her with the camera. This time I was close enough that she recognized her own cell phone. A look of sheer terror filled her eyes as her life probably flashed before her. Her contact list, parents, the dean, her prof, all her friends were in it and only a click away.

Karl walked up to her and said, "Filthy whore, you look disgusting. " I showed her the picture I had just taken. "We may need to give you one of our special showers later. In the meantime, while I talk to these men, I want you to wipe every bit of cum from your face and body and lick it from your fingers. Enjoy it. It will be the only thing you get to eat today." She was stunned, but obeyed, and I got another video while Karl had his talk. This time she knew I was catching everything on her camera.

N9oVQI.jpg

The men retreated to the other side of the room, and huddled as though in conference. There was considerable discussion, sounding more like a debate, but all in a hushed volume. All part of the show.

Meanwhile, the slut obeyed and preened like a feline, a cat covered in tomcat cum. Her eyes darted around the room, as she tried to pick up snippets of the discussion. Karl was back shortly, and the climax of the performance was about to occur.

"Slut, I am reactivating your collar to full power. You have been warned. Follow on all fours, slave. Your future is about to be decided.

She looked up briefly, but knew there was nothing to do but obey. She went to her hands and knees, and followed Karl. Lena and I followed behind, taking a moment to flash a huge smile to each other.

The three men had taken their original seats and Shriya was put in a nadu position in front of them. Lena and I were ordered to nadu also, to the side of the room.

"By mutual agreement, the disposition of the slave known as Shriya will be by hidden bid. There will be no counter bids allowed. As the owner of the slave, I will decide if the bid is acceptable. If so, the highest bid will be allowed to take the slave immediately, once transfer of funds is guaranteed. If I am not satisfied with the highest bid, then the slave will remain with me for further training and a future auction. Any questions?"

Her eyes were wild with fright and shock. Only her strong will kept her from yelling aloud and shocking herself into unconsciousness. As far as she knew, this could easily be her last night in America.

He who controlled my future and my life, walked to a desk, picked up some pens and cards, like 3 by 5 cards, and gave one of each to the men. "As part of the slave's learning process, each of you will comment about the slave as you hand me your folded bid. By previous agreement, Master Ahmed will go first. Slave, lift your head and direct your gaze to each man's crotch as he speaks."

I heard, as though down a long tunnel, not making full connections. My neck buzzed and I reacted, staring into the crotch of the Arab, his robes parted for a better view. "Lick your lips, slave. Your future Master may be addressing you." I obeyed.

NzZras.jpg

The Arab began to speak. "She is not without potential, but her lack of training is a detriment. I am not used to untrained slaves, and it will cost me extra money to send her for additional schooling in the arts. Like all Asian sluts, her breasts lack the fullness I most appreciate. She is unmarked, that is a plus, because it would be my pleasure to pierce, tat, and brand her as my slave. Here is my bid."

He who was in charge took the folded paper. "Slave, direct your gaze to the crotch on the left. Lick your lips. Master Juan, whenever you are ready."

His pants were tented with the bulge of his cock. It was apparent even without my contacts.

"I agree, not without potential. My limited experience with Asian whores in the brothels of Bogotá tells me her pussy will remain tight far longer than the pussies of putas of other nationalities. After I tire of her, I will get my money's worth by selling her out to one of these high end establishments. As for her untrained state, yes, that is an issue. On the other hand, I agree, her flawless skin, not a piercing, not a tattoo, and her tight holes are a plus. Here is my bid."

He, the man in leather, took the card. "Slave, to your far right, the crotch of Master Sadan is your focus." As I turned, I was already licking my lips. I was so humiliated, and so horrified that I was making a contribution to this mockery of the 21st century.

His deep voice intoned, sending shivers through my body. Please, no, please not him. "I am less concerned about her lack of training. A few days with my African wives and she would be no more than three holes aching to be used. I am more concerned about the typical Asian docility. She seems to have no fight. Instead of a tiger, she is a, uh, pussy cat." The others laughed around the room. He was so wrong; I was a fighter. Just take off this damned collar and watch me.

"Here is my bid," and handed the card to the man, who immediately began to unfold it. Everyone watched, including me, hoping that I no longer had to stare at the crotch of the African. My lips were parched; the anticipation was horrible.

"To keep the proceedings on the up and up, I have also placed on a card the minimum bid that I will accept. I believe I can train her into an exquisite Gorean slave. I am not sure I want to take the time, but the minimum I will accept for this slut is," and he lifted a folded card from the table, opened it, and showed it to the men. "$45,000."

The men were silent, but I heard a gasp from the side, where First and Second Slaves were still kneeling. It must mean that the man had placed his bid higher than expected. I was still trembling with fear inside, but the thought of being worth no more than a mid-class BMW, was both humiliating and deeply embarrassing.

He shuffled the cards and opened them one by one. "$35,000." The next, "$40,000." The last. The silence was stifling. My life was written in numbers on that card. "$35,000." I let out an audible sigh of relief. I know, it is absurd, relief that I would be trained as a Gorean slave, whatever that meant. But as long as I remained in this country, there was a chance to escape.

"Perhaps I overvalued this slut," he said, my heart suddenly beating like a war drum. After all, what is the difference between 45 and 40? Pocket change." Nooooooooo, please no!

"Master Sadan, your bid of 40,000 appears to be the most generous." All eyes, mine included, were on the man in leather. "I think I will do something unprecedented in dealing with worthless slaves. Since I consider it a toss-up, we will let the slut decide. She has two options for her immediate future. Master Sadan or me. The way she licked her lips at the sight of his crotch and the way she enjoyed her tit fucking, I may not have a chance." The men snickered.

"Slut, I have turned off the current to your collar. You may address the gathering and make your wishes enthusiastically clear. A chance to go abroad and be trained on the African continent, or to be trained here as a Gorean slave girl. If you choose the latter, I expect several immediate responses. I want the passwords to your email and to your ATM account. I want it made completely clear that you are making this decision of your own accord, without coercion. Second Slave, video record this."

I was churning inside with fear. How could this be happening? Two days ago, I was a free, secure, and relatively happy UCLA grad student, preparing for a two week vacation of fun in the sun. Now I am given a choice of slavery or slavery.

I saw no choice. If I wanted to retain any hope of escape, I had to convince my captors that I would willingly train to be their slave here. At least I would be in America. If I were sold to the African, I would never be found, never escape. I would die in chains far from home and my family and friends would never know what happened.

This was the easiest decision of my life. But then what? If I played the compliant, easily controlled slave, I was sure they would let down their guard at some point. I had to be prepared for that moment. I might get only one chance. Yes, I suddenly felt back in control. I could make this work. It would take time. My family and friends would not be worried for at least one week. It was not until Friday that Ashley would sound an alarm if I was not to be found at the hotel. Who knows when, before any action would be taken.

The Miami police would surely scout the night clubs near the hotel. That is where I must have been drugged. Did these drugs have security cameras? Did the security loop last for longer than a week? Would they find me on the tape? Would they be able to follow any leads and intensify their search? I had to buy time. I had to endure at least a week of hell for a lifetime of freedom. I would agree.

"Speak, slave," he commanded.

I lifted my gaze to him, looking not into his eyes, but his crotch. What a sham this was. How could I choose anything otherwise? "Yes, I will obey you." There, said it, but they were words without conviction, words meant to buy time.

"Unacceptable, slave! I want you to look directly into the camera and declare in complete sentences that you willingly desire to be our slave, that this has been a fantasy of yours for many years, and you have decided to live out this fantasy. I want both passwords."

This video would never stand up in court. Do they think I am an idiot? Fine. "I willingly submit to live out my fantasy and to be trained as your slave. Master." There, give him a little boost to his puny ego. "My email password is bruingirl. My ATM password is the same."

NQ43A0.jpg

"Can't you see it, Master?" the woman spoke from behind the camera. "She thinks this is all a game, and that we are fools. She's not worth it, I tell you, just an average piece of slave meat. We can get $40,000 from Master Sadan. Let's take it and move on."

My mouth fell open, my heart began to race. Slave meat. Sadan. $40,000. No! "No, please, I mean it, really, please, I beg you to help me fulfill my fantasy, to be your slave, please don't sell me to anyone!" I begged, my voice nearly screeching.

"We shall see, slave. We shall see. First Slave, take her to the mod room. From grad school to slave school, eh slave Shriya?"

To be Continued...

Fakes are Collected from Internet and Some Created by @Alia

Chapter 4

It was pathetic as well as laughable to see our victim beg to be kept and pledging her obedience and service. What a crock. People will say anything in a moment of desperation. Self preservation is instinct. Whether or not she would actually come to believe and admit to herself that she truly was just a slut and slave during her week was anyone's guess at this point.

NQaBht.jpg

We led our trainee by the leash to another room. Over the door were just two words. 'Mod Room.' In the center of the room was what appeared to be a large wooden block. On it were clamps in various places. At Karl's command, the slut rose to her feet and he placed her on the block. The size of it was just long enough for her ass to be at the edge of one end and for her head to dangle over the other. I saw that under her head was a metal plate on hinges that could be positioned to raise her head. She struggled with the huge plug in her ass, but Karl said nothing about it, and I certainly was not going to say anything.

NzZras.jpg

First he clamped her arms to the block along the sides of her body. The clamps were shiny steel and obviously very strong. Next her hair was clamped so her head was nearly upside down over the end of the block. She offered some resistance at this point, but a sharp word from Karl silenced the slave.

Last, each leg was raised high and wide and clamped just above the knee. She was completely helpless and nearly immobile. A beautiful picture to be sure, with her smooth cunt open and on display, and of course I took plenty of pictures. She cringed each time she saw the flash. Karl had deactivated her shock collar, and allowed some erotic moaning, but warned her against being too vocal.

NU1rTq.jpg

Once she was prepared, Karl spoke. "This morning, we learned a few things. First, of course, you need much practice at using your mouth hole to please your Master. Fortunately, we have a couple parties planned where you will be providing service and entertainment. I am sure your skills will improve there. We also learned from our foreign guests that each was disappointed about something different about you. Your ears are not pierced. Nearly every woman in America has at least one piercing in each ear, but they are a true sign of a lowly slave in other places around the world and universe, for that matter. Your nipples were not stretched, which is also important to some Masters. And your ass was not ready for use by that big black cock. Those three things we can address today or at least begin. We also learned, by your own admission, that you have never had sexual interaction with a woman, which is also somewhat odd in this day and age, though not unheard of. So, let's have a little fun, shall we?"

I could not even imagine what she was thinking right then. I wondered which was worse for her, the assaults on her body or the ones on her mind, which would be far more devastating in the long run.

"Please, no," she whispered. "Please just let me go. I won't tell anyone."

"Not 30 minutes ago, you said you would do anything to avoid being taken away by Master Sadan. Have you changed your mind, slave?" Karl asked.

She whimpered, "No."

"Slave, let's get something straight now. I am your Master, and you will address me as such. These two slaves of mine are your mistresses, and you shall address them appropriately. You are a slave, three holes in need of training, no more. Is that clear?"

"Yes," she sniffled, and I could see it coming. Karl sizzled her ass with a leather tawse he kept on the counter. She screamed aloud in pain.

"Are you stupid or what, slave? I told you how to address me correctly. Let's try again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," she coughed, clearing her nose and throat of snot and phlegm.

Karl opened a nearby drawer and pulled out a set of nipple clamps. As he squeezed them, I could tell they were strong and had small teeth to grip the nipple. There were rings at the other ends where weights could be attached. Those would come later. She stifled a scream as he applied them. I was sure that this was yet another type of pain she had never before experienced.

Karl motioned Lena and me into position. Lena was at the slut's head and I was between her legs. Her mouth, though inverted, was right at the level of Lena's crotch, and her pussy was spread right in front of me. "Now" Karl said, "You have one goal, slave. No matter what else is happening, use your tongue on Lena and make her cum. If you do, you will be rewarded. If you do not, then you will be punished. Obey her commands, all of them. If she tells you to use your tongue faster or slower, you will. I suggest you be enthusiastic."

Spreading her legs in her crotchless hot pants, Lena pushed her hairless cunt against the untrained mouth, I snapped another picture for the family album. "Lick it bitch," yelled Lena. She had no patience.

Karl motioned me to give inspiration at the other end. If she was smart, she would take cues from what I was doing to her own clit. Then again maybe I was just distracting her. She was dripping though. She was so damn wet and delicious. She was about to get another distraction, but this time from Karl. While Lena was bellowing out orders and riding the dangling face in front of her, I was ravaging the drenched pussy, that was open and inviting, with my lips and tongue. Then Karl got into the action. He simply began to cruelly twist her nipples, already in pain from the toothy clamps.

NU1Rz0.jpg

This triple attack was perfectly orchestrated to mess with her head, especially when she played it all back in her mind later. Having a woman at her mouth and another between her legs for the first time was one thing. Juicing profusely and building to orgasm was another. Then there was the terrible pain in her nipples. How could her body possibly acknowledge pleasure much less have a monster orgasm in spite of all this, or even worse, because of it, unless she really was a slut and nothing more than slave meat. I pictured all this running through her mind until it was reeling with the implications. All that would come later, of course, when she had time to think.

But right now, I wanted to force her into a massive cum, but the timing had to be just right. Pain and pleasure had to be indistinguishable. I guessed the time partly by the slut's asshole and cunt beginning to spasm. Then I heard Lena say to her, "Open your mouth wider, bitch" as she reached between her own legs and furiously rubbed her clit. That was the signal for both Karl and I. We knew Lena was a squinter and was about to fill the unsuspecting mouth with girl cum. Karl viciously twisted the clamped nipples, as I sucked hard on the swollen clit in front of me. She and Lena both exploded almost simultaneously. To my surprise, this cunt also sprayed my face. Mmmmmm, Delicious. That was my reward, just as the copious fluid from Lena had been the slut's reward that Karl had told her about. I had to laugh at that.

As the other two girls were still shaking from their orgasms, I waited for Karl to speak. I was pretty fucking horny by this time, but I knew I would get my chance. Karl first raised up the slut's head level and locked the support into place. The clamp where her hair was attached was part of it so her head was still secure.

Then Karl finally spoke, "I will address the piercing issue right now or rather start the process." He went back to the drawer and brought back a large needle and a handful of gold rings of different sizes. He handed the rings to Lena but held the needle where the helpless girl could see it. "It's surprising that you have no tattoos or piercings at all. Sluts like you usually use them for subliminal advertising to men, to tell them what they are or show them that they want fucked, hard and often. Hoop earrings just represent a hole. That idea gets to a man's subconscious. Tattoos are frequently pretty little works of art in strategic places where they will draw attention. Over the ass, or above the pussy just high enough to show above a bikini. Sometimes on the tits as well. But the fact that you have none must mean that you simply are not willing to admit what you are. A female. A slave. Which you will learn is one and the same. Then again, you could be terrified of needles as well."

The terror in her eyes as she watched Karl toy with the needle in his hands was all the proof he needed. "I am sure in the next few days you will have enough new holes and artwork that you will be used to it, and have a beautifully adorned body that will make you an even more valuable slave." Her tears were streaming again. Her lips were syncing, 'no. no.' Then she became louder, "No, please," she wailed.

NUWPEd.jpg

"Second Slave, if you have had the fill of her juices, gag the slut. Sluts are made to be fucked, not heard." He handed me a dental gag, a truly evil and painful device. I showed it to her, as I spread the metal hinges. Her eyes were wide with fear and dread. Perfect.

"Much better. Let's get back to work," Karl announced.

Karl wiped the needle with alcohol then took a small block of some material that looked like rubber and placed it behind her earlobe. As he pushed the needle through, I could faintly hear the crunch of cartilage from where I stood. I am sure that sound in her ear would terrify her forever. She screamed into the gag. Her muted pleas were like music to our ears. Her 'high and mightiness' was being brought down another peg.

My own ears had been pierced with a surgical hole punch. Quick, easy and less painful, but that was not the desired effect here. Karl took a large hoop and put it in the hole as he removed the needle, then turned it and squeezed more alcohol onto the fresh wound. 'Ouch', I thought to myself. It is a good thing I did not completely fill her mouth with used panties. She was breathing so raggedly, that she would no doubt hyperventilate if her primary air passage was blocked.

He moved to her other side and repeated the process exactly with the other ear. Shriya's eyes followed the needle, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop it. Once the second ear was pierced, she seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, thinking it was over. Not even close.

Karl continued the process on the second ear with four more holes and four more rings going up from the first. Shriya screamed into her gag for the first two of the four, then just lay there moaning, resigned to her new jewelry.

Each of the four rings was slightly smaller than the last. Each time the crunch was louder. More alcohol. More pain. Karl stepped back to look at his work. There was only one large loop in one ear and five in the other. "I like the asymmetrical look. Perhaps like a gypsy or a goth. Definitely a good look for the new you, slave." Shriya continued to whimper, her eyes barely blinking, shocked beyond belief. I actually thought they looked quite fashionable, hardly worth having a breakdown.

Lena spoke up. "Beautiful work Master, but we do have more gold rings." If looks could truly kill, I am sure Lena would have been reduced to a cinder by the slave at that remark. Shriya's nostrils flared with anger and hatred.

Karl thought a second before speaking. "Well, the clamps are on her nipples for a purpose so those can wait. She will be back in this room more than once, but I will give her one more ring that can be useful as well as ornamental." He wiped the needle one more time where she could see, then walked out of her field of view. He kept talking to her though; then she could see him again between her legs. "With one small ring in the right place, the smallest of chains can be locked and hold a captive in place for fear of damaging something important.

Whether she understood that immediately or not, she was probably distracted by Karl's fingers, squeezing her clit and rubbing it with his thumb. As it swelled at his touch, he laughed. "Once again we see the proof of what a slut you are. Getting aroused again? Wanting the fuck that I have denied you so far?"

She did not respond, so he pinched her clit, causing her to yelp. "I said, do you want the fuck I have denied you so far?"

"ngggggggggg,' she tried to scream, slightly moving her head left to right.

Perhaps she thought this was the moment her cherry would be picked, but Karl had other plans. Shriya continued to move her head as much as possible, emphasizing her horror at what seemed to be happening.

"Too bad. Soon you will beg me to take your virginity. Very soon."

As her engorged clit extended prominently from its hood, Karl squeezed underneath it and quickly pierced it with the sharp needle. Lena was waiting with the gold ring and the alcohol. It was over in seconds. One yelp, and Shriya passed out from the pain.

Karl removed the hideous dental gag and said to us, "I want her ass and nipples stretched. It doesn't matter how you do it. Might as well leave that ass plug overnight and we'll replace it with a larger one tomorrow. Do whatever you want with her except don't break her cherry and no permanent marks. Chain her as you wish, but don't leave her gagged overnight. Too dangerous."

NUWbFq.jpg

We agreed and he left her to us. We removed her from the remaining restraints and decided against the sirik at this point. Of course, we left on her leather wrist and ankle cuffs.

When she awoke, we made her stand. She was wobbly at first. I stood behind her, pulling her head slightly back by her hair. I was bigger and stronger than she was, so controlling her was easy. She moaned a bit, but that was to be expected.

Lena finally spoke to her venomously. "Now cunt, we have been given instructions on what to do with you, but how we do it, is our choice."

First Lena took what looked to be lead fishing weights from a box. Each one had a clip at the top. These attached and secured nicely to the nipple clamps. First one, then the other. You could see the pain on her face as the weights pulled on their metal teeth. Lena was not satisfied though. She added another and bigger weight to each. This time the slave couldn't help but rebel, twisting and turning, screaming, "Fuck, fuck, please stop!".

I yanked her hair as Lena yelled at her. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. I don't care if you scream. I kind of like to hear it, but no talking. If you disobey me I might convince the Master to give you your second taste of his slave whip. Now, as much as I would love to tear up that juicy cunt of yours, it is off limits for now, but," she continued, "Master does want your tight asshole stretched as well as your nipples."

NzZR0U.jpg

"Second Slave, on your back and spread. This little whore needs more muff diving practice."

I ripped off my clothes, as I grabbed a mat rolled up in the corner, laid down on it and raised my knees and spread. I had been horny as hell all day and I needed a good cum even if it was by an inexperienced tongue. It was sweet revenge though, because it was from my good old teacher. Lena forced her to her knees, then her head to my juicing cunt. "Face down, ass up, bitch. Lick it good."

Her tongue was tentative at first, but I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her in tight and masturbated with her face till she got the idea. Lena slightly warmed her elevated ass with a wooden paddle, each swat slightly stronger than the previous one.

As I began to huff and puff, a consuming fire building within my loins, Lena increased the speed of the swats. Shriya was gasping, in pain and in need of oxygen. The weights were swinging wildly and painfully, doing their job as well.

I quickly had a hard orgasm, but that did not extinguish the fire. As one orgasm waned, another built. My TA, a bitch on one end of the continent, was now a slave on the other end, and she was enthusiastically fueling my oven. That's a beautiful thing about women. Multiple, even dozens of orgasms are possible, especially with the right tongue or strap-on, no down time like a man.

After my second orgasm, Lena pulled the panting Shriya from my gaping pussy. I lifted my head; my new slave's face was covered in my love nectar. She was licking her face as far as her tongue could stretch. It was such a cute sight to behold, my little kitty. All she needed was some whiskers.

"My turn," Lena stated, her eyes ablaze with lust. "Cyn...," realizing her error, hopefully not too late. "Second Slave, get the bell, while I get down on our little bitch. "Slut, turn over on your back." When Shriya obeyed, Lena knelt over her head and let herself down onto Shriya's face. As I wobbly got to my feet, and left the room, Lena was riding Shriya's face like a bareback rider.

I returned with a little bell. We had talked about it during our planning session. While Shriya was focused on satisfying Lena, I inspected my slave's ringed clit. It was completely engorged, ready for action. This slut's virginity was going to be short lived I knew but for now.... I pulled on the clit ring, twisting and turning. Shriya moaned loudly under Lena's cunt. I attached the bell to her clit ring, flicking it, making sure the sound was loud and true. I could not resist, and took her belled clit into my mouth, biting down until Shriya began to scream and cum, her face still smothered by Lena.

Suddenly, Lena screamed in ecstasy, as an intense orgasm washed over her. It was glorious.

Still panting, Lena said to me, "Help me chain her to that wall."

It took both of us to lift a thoroughly spent Shriya, a frog marching her away. We bound her legs and arms, with her back to the wall. She hung from her bound wrists, barely aware of her surroundings, lost in a sexual fog.

Lena left for a moment, and returned with a small bottle of liquid. She spoke to me as she used a cotton ball to apply it liberally to the hapless girl's nipples, clit and pussy lips. "Among other things, this contains the chemical from hot peppers. It's what gives them their zing. These chemicals in just the right proportions will produce the ideal amount of heat and irritation in all those wonderful places, where in her current position, she can't scratch. Kind of like the effect that Spanish Fly is supposed to have. It only takes a few minutes to work, but lasts for hours."

We moved over to a couch to watch the liquid take effect. Before I knew it, Lena and I were wrapped in each other's arms, our lips and tongue conjoined in lust and lost in bliss. And all the while to the sweet music of the whimpers and moans of our desperate and frustrated wall hanging.

When we were nearly asleep, despite the moans and tears of our captive, Lena said, "We need to put her to bed. Let's put her in a belly chain and connect her wrists to the chain. Chain her ankles, also. We are going to leave her there with the lights on and camera rolling. I am betting the slut tries to play with her juicy cunt all night. She won't be able to reach it, but such is life. It will make a great video and I bet it will even go viral."

NUW1Yr.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing fit. I was usually so coherent, so logical. Now I was beyond any limits I could have imagined.

The bright lights in the room made it impossible to sleep, though I am not sure I could have slept if it was pitch dark.

My ears throbbed. Yes, I had been tempted many times to have them pierced, but never got around to it, I guess. My parents prohibited it while I was in high school, but I had ample opportunities in college. I cannot really explain why I didn't have them ringed.

But the throbbing in my ears was nothing compared to what he did to my clit, my poor clitty. He pierced my clit! And they hung a bell from it! This cannot be happening to me.

I turned slightly, and the discomfort in my ass reminded me of the plug they had inserted, for the purpose of stretching that hole, and the swats I had been given. What right did they have to do this!

And my poor nipples. Thank god they removed the horrid clamps before leaving me to sleep. The moment the blood rushed back into my abused nips was the most agonizing of my life. I screamed in pain and they just smiled at me. Now they just ached. I tried to massage them with my chained hands, but my wrists were linked to a chain around my waist, so I could not reach either my nipples or belled clit. I rolled onto my stomach to rub my nipples against the mattress, and tried to slide my legs up and down like a cricket to get some friction to my labia lips. I felt myself getting aroused, so I stopped. They were filming me, they said. I would not give them the pleasure.

And yet deep inside I admit, I was feeling things that I had never felt before. When those three men bid for me, I wanted to hear compliments. Their willingness to pay money, big money, for me was horrifying and, ok, fine, flattering. When she was attaching the bell on my clitty, and then when she bit down, I was not in pain. In fact, I wanted her to bite harder. I wanted it to be a never ending moment.

No! This is insane. I have to get away, I have to escape. But how? Either I am surrounded by one or more of my tormentors, or I am in chains. I cannot reach my collar, I cannot reach my aching pussy.

Somehow, I fell asleep.

And seconds later, it seemed, she was screaming at me, "Nadu!" I wasn't sure where I was; I reacted slowly, and my thigh was suddenly aflame with pain. "Nadu, slave!" she who was First Slave screamed. I scrambled off my bed, fell to the floor, and struggled to this demeaning position. She had removed the chains connecting my ankles and I never noticed; my wrists were linked by a foot of chain but they were no longer locked to my belly chain. I hadn't even noticed that either, so deep in sleep.

I saw she was still masked. She had a small whip, looped around her wrist. "Faster next time, slave, or your thighs will look like the stripes on a barber's pole! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered.

"Do you need to pee?"

"Yes, Mistress." The words seemed natural to say.

She frightened me. What had I ever done to her? How did they know I was a bit of a cock tease back home? My thoughts were interrupted as she hooked the leash to my collar and tugged me towards the toilet. Every movement caused the plug in my ass to put pressure on my already full bladder.

"Make sure I hear your clit bell tinkle as we walk."

I followed like a puppy into the toilet area, shaking my upper legs and ass to make the humiliating bell ring. When we arrived at the toilet, I began to rise, planning to sit on the toilet. "What do you think you're doing, slave!" she screamed at me, punctuating her anger while using her little whip to swipe my ass. I noticed her tongue was pierced.

"I was ..." Two words, the only two words I got out before she went nuts, whipping me from all angles, jerking my head left and right with a fist full of my hair. Chained as I was, I could not protect myself.

"You do not initiate, you do not speak, you do not act without specific directions. You are not an 'I' any longer. You are an 'it', no more than a worthless piece of meat. You are three holes, nothing more." She ranted and raved against me, as I begged her to stop, that I would obey, that I was sorry.

Dragging me by the hair, she pulled me into the open shower. The tile was slanted toward an open drain. The floor was filthy. When we got to the center, she ordered, "Piss."

I looked up at her with my mouth open. Here? In the shower? "Shut your fucking mouth before I fill it with a foot long dildo. Spread your legs and piss, now, or you won't get another chance until tonight!"

I needed to go, but not like a dog. Yet, I could not hold it much longer, so I did as she ordered. I just spread my legs as far as possible, and felt some relief as the pee dribbled down my thighs, splattering my legs, and winding down the drain. My head was bowed in submission and embarrassment.

"Enough," as she pulled me up by the leash. "Stand up, slave. Stand straight, hands to your side." I was thoroughly intimidated, not wanting to face her wrath again. She took the leash and linked it to a hook about the shower head. My head was jerked upward, tilting to the side, as my neck was stretched to its limit.

She walked away. I dared not move. When she returned, the one called Second Slave was with her. She was also masked. "Good morning, pet. I hear you have been a bad bitch this morning," Second said to me. I did not respond. At the same time, she had pulled my wrists behind my back and chained them even tighter.

"Spread your legs, slave," ordered the First Slave. She kicked my ankles even further apart and locked them to a pole or pipe that she placed between my feet. I felt precariously balanced, with my legs much wider than was normal.

"That should suffice. Ok, time for a thorough cleaning, inside and out. You smell like a whore in some third world country, slave."

I watched as First took a rubber hose and attached it to the shower head.

Meanwhile, I gasped as Second unceremoniously pulled the plug from my ass. It felt empty, like a wind tunnel into my bowels. But only for a moment. Suddenly another plug was shoved into my vacant opening, and I could tell it was somehow connected to the rubber hose. I then realized what they were going to do. "No, please," I said quietly, so as not to arouse their anger.

"One more word, and we gag you, slave," Second responded. "Ok, ready back here," and with that cold water began to surge into my bowels. They were giving me an enema with cold water. I could not control myself and began to twist and shout, "No, please stop, no, please!!!!!"

"I warned her, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did," and as the water continued to fill my belly, Second reached around my head and pulled a ball gag into my mouth, forcing it deeply, as she tightened the leather straps behind my head.

I moaned in pain, as the cold water began to inflate me. I felt cramping, like the worst case of diarrhea you can imagine. I cried in shame, begging them through my gag to stop. Finally, when I thought I could take no more, the water stopped. Second patted my water-filled tummy, and said, "Five minutes, plenty of time to play."

First I reached around from the back and began to tease my nipples, her fingers rolling them into hard nubs. "Mmmmm, feel good?" she cooed. "Can hardly wait until we pierce and stretch these little tablets," she continued. Suddenly, her nails bit into my aroused nippies and I screamed into the gag. "Pain and pleasure, slave. One and the same," she hissed.

She teased my nipples the full five minutes and she was correct-at some point in that short period of time, I could not distinguish pain and pleasure.

"I hate this part," Second said to First, "but what the fuck, it has to be done. Stand aside."

To me she announced, "I am going to release the poop plug, so let it go and we will do it again. With your regular cum diet, we won't usually need to do two cleanings, but today we will." She pulled the plug from my ass and the ugly liquid spewed. I was so horrified as it splattered all around. The two tormentors had stood to the side, and using another hose had sprayed me with cold water until I was drenched and the floor mess had been washed down the drain. I was shivering inside and out, and not just from the cold water.

They gave a second enema. This time they played with my clit, pinching and squeezing and flicking the bell as they giggled. They were bullies playing with a defenseless victim.

And again they washed away the filth with cold water and left me shivering with fear and pain. Second, I washed my hair, which was caked with cum, and made special efforts to pull and twist my new hoop earrings. Finally, they released my ankles from the spreader bar and reattached a short hobble chain to the ankle cuffs. My neck was freed and I went to all fours. I was pitiful, like a cat dragged through the water.

"Breakfast time, slave," First declared, and I followed her, totally defeated, not one thought of escape. I was their docile pet.

To Be Continued

Back