• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress GCHMAH Fakes TV, Bollywood, South Everything

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Because of overwhelming requests of personal fakes, I have to set following rules

For Fakes of your friends / cousins :

I have to set price of 200* DF coins per personal requests (cousin / family members / friends ). Only 1 request per week. No deal ! No bargaining. This is only to limit the personal requests

For celebrity request:

1 request per week at 89 DF coins. This limit and price is set to reduce the unexpected arrival of DMs for requests.

For celebrity suggestions :

You can do unlimited celebrity suggestions (not request) either in DM or in thread. Don't repeat your requests. Your suggested actresses / celebrity's fake will be posted after 1 week. You can be surprised anytime with erotic posts. This is completely free.

Darsha Gupta in Sugar Cana field ( Naked )

Darsha was stealing sugar cane. Field owner caught her. Field owner gave her punishment as per the local rule. In the locality, there is a rule that if an adult woman , who is 21+ steals anythings, has to remove her top or saree infront of others. This rule is to reduce female thiefs. Darsha did not know the rule. But She became agree. Darsha Ma'am has to remove her top and give a cute position infront of public as per the rule 🤤🔥

Meenakshi and her Fiancé came to give me their marriage card

75fd9c66c9564e349022ce48ddf94e14.jpg

Me to her Fiancé: you know about the affair between you and Meenakshi, right?
Her Fiancé: Yes
Me: you know we are going to continue it after marriage, right?
Her Fiancé: Yes
Me: Do you like to watch me play with her boobs now?
Her fiancé: Yes

Me to Meenakshi: you got a perfect hubby, Baby.
Now remove your saree and show me your boobs

Picsart-24-05-18-13-02-19-633.png

I take her roughly into my hands in front of her Fiancé

Me to her Fiancé: you can jackoff if you want

Back