• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android [Ren'Py] What A Legend?! [[v0.6.02]

un install old version and then install new version.
This is because the app signature is changed.
Keep in mind that, almost all of the android ports are unofficial and made by different people.
Hence the difference in app signature.
Bro I just want to know if the story has an advancement... Or is this just a bug fixing update? Like are there some new developments or not... If it doesn't has an advancement in the stry the it would be a waste of time to finish something i already have... That's why I'm asking..? Is it a storyline update or just a bug fixing update? @MrGhostRider 🙂♥️

How about new update
Bro I just want to know if the story has an advancement... Or is this just a bug fixing update? Like are there some new developments or not... If it doesn't has an advancement in the stry the it would be a waste of time to finish something i already have... That's why I'm asking..? Is it a storyline update or just a bug fixing update? @MrGhostRider 🙂♥️
Is there any version of what a legend with full story till end... Ive downloaded 2 versions in which the main story is the same till lanas sex scene but there is a change i rose's storyline
0.6.1, 0.6.2, 0.6.3 all are bug fixing update only .. i din't want to update initially, but since someone requested this specific version, i posted it...
when the version number reaches 0.7 you will get story update... .....and full story will be finished in many many years after only...

0.6.1, 0.6.2, 0.6.3 all are bug fixing update only .. i din't want to update initially, but since someone requested this specific version, i posted it...
when the version number reaches 0.7 you will get story update... .....and full story will be finished in many many years after only...
Ok bro... Could u update about the current status of the next major update... 🙂♥️ like would it go up to 0.6.9 before 0.7.0. What is the progress in 0.7...like how much time will it take..?

Ok bro... Could u update about the current status of the next major update... 🙂♥️ like would it go up to 0.6.9 before 0.7.0. What is the progress in 0.7...like how much time will it take..?

progress-wal.png

Progress for 0.7 so far.

Back