• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

English Sex Story [Requested] Nivetha and Warden, whore's orgin story

Reactions
DF Coins
Nivetha was all alone in the hostel, usually she has few other girls staying with hostel, since the situation out is very bad because of coivd, all her friends left the hostel< As usual, around 1:30 pm, she went to dining hall in the hostel to eat lunch, no one was in there room but the food was prepared to eat, but there seems to be no salt in any of her food.
Just then her hostel warden enters her room and close the door and sat beside her. As Nivetha could not eat unsalted food she asks warden

"warden sir, there is no salt in the food, can you give salt" asks Nivetha
"No,Nivetha, there is no salt for you, since you are the only one who is staying in hostel you have to pay me 3 times the hostel rent" says warden
" No, sir you cant do these, i cant pay 3 times rent please sir" crys Nivetha
"Okay, i can let you stay for free but you have to let me use you" demads warden
" What, you look like you are my fathers age, is this how you behave to a girl, i will complaint to you to my appa" says Nivetha angryily
" Okay no problem, but you find your nude pics that i took of you yesterday night and post it online' says warden with a smug smile
"Your nude pic is my phone's wallpaper right now see" says And he shows her the picture in his phone.
"You have beautiful brown nipples, not gonna lie"
Seeing this happen to her she cries a lot.
"Please sir, please sir, please sir, change your lockscreen and reduce my rent sir please sir" Nivetha begs her warden.
"Bitch you can not leave these place virgin, you are gonna be my cumdump here on, you are going to pay rent with your body" says warden
" No sir please" begs Nivetha
" You said you need salt right, you know what to do" says warden and stands near her face
she silent stops crying and removes his pant takes his dick out and starts pumping it. After few pumps he cum all over Nivetha food.
" Good job bitch, now mix it and eat it, hear after my poole(cum) is the only salt you will ever taste." says warden
Nivetha mix the cum drenched rice and eats it

For the next week, she cold not leave the hostel, she eat cum food once a day for four days, then she started to eat two time an day for 3 days and starts eating three time everyday. Warden now understood that had finished training her. After 10 days of training her to eat cumfood. He went her room in morning 9 am
" Cumdump Nivetha, come here and suck my sunni(dick)" says warden
" No, I will not" says Nivetha
" Okay i will post it on Face book tried saying this to everybody on internet" blackmails warden
" No, sir i will suck you sunni" says Nivetha obidiently sucks his dick for 30 mins nonstops
Since she know his taste she easily suck him wthout gap.
"get up bitch and remove yor clothes" ordered warden
Nivetha slowly gets up and strips to her bra and panties
" Remove everthing" says warden angryily
Nivetha Reluctuctly removes bra and panties
She boobs are cute and small and she has small bush pubs and her ass ia round and amazing
"Show me your pussy" asks warden
she shy spreads her legs and reveals her leaking pink pussy
" You pussy looks better than any whore i have seen, i rent your pussy out in one of the hostel rooms and make it like brotel" says warden
Nivetha starts to cry.
Warden says" The more you cry i feel like fucking you even more, okay whats your name?"
"Nivetha" says Nivetha
"No your real name" asks warden
" Soothu aathi Nivetha(ass shake Nivetha)" says Nivetha while trying not to cry
"Whats you job" ask warden
" I suck my wardern's dirty dick" says Nivetha
" Do you like his dick taste" ask warden
" No, sir" says Nivetha
"Tell truth!" Asks warden angryily
" Yes sir, i love it, i can not eat anything without his cum" says Nivetha
"Okay, now go there and put your hands on the desk and show me your ass" orders warden
She does as he say and arches back her ass like a professional whore
"Good, soothu aaathi Nivetha" says warden
Warden very slowly shoves his dick inside her ass and as he inserts he asks her " How do it feels like get rped by a 45 years old man"
Tears keeps rolling from her eyes. Warden dick is moving slowly as plays with her nipples
He fucks her ass for 20 mins and give her 5 mins breaks and starts fucking fastly as time goes
Time is 1:30 pm Warden is still fucking her ass and pussy is wet like dog on a hot day
warden has blindfolded her and also closed her ears so the she can not hear on see anything
Warden has placed a phone camera recording him fuckinh her, after 4 and half hours of anal fucking suddenly
she say " Wait you are dead, my father told me that he will visit me by 12pm, he is gonna be here anytime now"
"Good girl, I will just clean you up be for 12 pm..." as he says to himself looks at phone and its says 1:30 pm
Warden get scared and suddenly turns he see a middle age man same age as him stands behind him vigurosly pumping his dick
"You are the Nivetha's father?" asked warden while still fucking her ass
Nivetha fathers suddenly get scared and starts to run away
" eyoo, vaaaya, vandu vooo ponnoda alaga peetha appana anubavichutu pooya(come man, come her and use your own daughter and go)" says
warden fucking her ass still
" Naa vuu ponnoda pundaya ennu ookala, vaaa vandu vuuu ponnoda pundaya neeetha modalla ookanuu, aadhu voo urimai( i have not not yet fucked you daughters pussy, come here fuck pussy first, that you right!" suggests warden
Her father slowly come to her and starts creepyly looking his daughter nude every inch of her. He bends down to see her cum sooked pussy, he slowly puts a fingers inside, she starts moaning in pleasure. Her father starts licking each every part of her, he completely sucked her pussy dry.
Her father show shoves his dick insider her daughters pussy and starts fucking fast. Her father and his warden fucks her pussy alternatively till evening 6 pm. She starts crying " where is my father is it 12 pm yet, you are dead when father is here" But she does not know its was her father's dick is fucking her pussy nonstop right now
Warden tells her fathers keep quite and remove her ear plugs and asks her " What will your father say if he see me fucking you"

Nivetha says" He will kill you"
Warder asks her again " Do you like you father"
"Yes" says Nivetha and Nivetha's father her pussy gets tighter
"You love your father" asks warden
Her pussy grip gets tighter and tighter and her father is about to climax
"aaaI Laaove maa faaaather verrry moooch, veeeery myuuuch, i love u aappa, appaaa, ahhhaahhah"
hearing her say that her father cummed inside for 10th time for the day

After 10 mins her warden unties and releases her
She asks her warden " Where is my father?"
"He did not come today, he texted me he have sometime more important" say warden
Hearing this she starts crying.
Her warden is still now fucking her, This story is leaked to her friends and she have became hers warden's bitch while she pays rent with body

Hey guys, I write custom personal stories, if want me write story about any non famous girls hit me up
Bro there is a story that I read and unable to find it .
It goes this way . A rich girl having her own business finds out her father is losing its memory sometimes . When he loses his memory he thinks that his daughter is actually his wife .
There are some servants in the girls house who lust for her. When she takes his father to a doctor , he will say that she must keep her father happy troughout his phases that means she has to act as his wife when he loses his memory and as a daughter when he acts normal.
She decided to do it .
Their chef decided to help them . He lusts over her as well .
When father gains his memory he will forget who the chef is . When asked who the chef is , the chef replies that he is the man's son in law and he married her daughter.
The girls was shocked to respond . But then thought it is best to tell him that way as the chef would stay with them helping them .

The father gets doubt and chef thinks this is his chance to take advantage. He convinces the girl that they need to work on their chemistry to make it look natural and real as husband and wife .
In meanwhile her dad gets a taste of her as well thinking she is his wife even chef gets close to her and takes her Virginity .

Please put some heroine in the role of the girl .. And write it elaborately.

Also if anyone knows the story . Please post the link

Hey guys, I write custom personal stories, if want me write story about any non famous girls hit me up
Bro plzz write story on Shanice Shrestha... Like how she was fucked and gangbanged... Also if possible plzz use fakes it will give more realistic feel ... Thanks in advance ????

Back