• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

English Sex Story Small trailers

Hi my name is kajal, me and my brother live together with our partners in a same house.

One night my husband and brother watching a movie on tv, initially me and my bhabhi both are sitting on our husband’s sides, later went for kitchen work. I finished my work, but while cleaning utensil my night dress became wet, so I changed to another night dress without any undergarments.
Still my bhabhi is busy in dinner preparations. I came back to hall, when I was about to reach sofa, power went off. In dark, I managed and reached sofa and sit on my brothers lap, he didn’t know it’s me, I am also believing as my husband. I sat right on top of his dick, his dick pocking into my ass, he pressed my my waist hold it tight, pressed my boobs, tickled in my pussy area. I was rubbing my ass forward and backward so his dick is going really mad and pushed into my ass. I given a quick kiss and sucked his lips…

then, my bhabhi called me from kitchen. My brother removed his hands, and dick is still hot. I given a small kiss on his cheeks and left, from his side no reaction. I don’t know what I did with my brother till yesterday.

My brother confessed to me yesterday and asking my permission to allow him to explore my body

what should I do brother?????

Hi my name is kajal, me and my brother live together with our partners in a same house.

One night my husband and brother watching a movie on tv, initially me and my bhabhi both are sitting on our husband’s sides, later went for kitchen work. I finished my work, but while cleaning utensil my night dress became wet, so I changed to another night dress without any undergarments.
Still my bhabhi is busy in dinner preparations. I came back to hall, when I was about to reach sofa, power went off. In dark, I managed and reached sofa and sit on my brothers lap, he didn’t know it’s me, I am also believing as my husband. I sat right on top of his dick, his dick pocking into my ass, he pressed my my waist hold it tight, pressed my boobs, tickled in my pussy area. I was rubbing my ass forward and backward so his dick is going really mad and pushed into my ass. I given a quick kiss and sucked his lips…

then, my bhabhi called me from kitchen. My brother removed his hands, and dick is still hot. I given a small kiss on his cheeks and left, from his side no reaction. I don’t know what I did with my brother till yesterday.

My brother confessed to me yesterday and asking my permission to allow him to explore my body

what should I do brother?????

You should allow him to explore your body and became incest sister and loved to live secret sex life with your brother

You should allow him to explore your body and became incest sister and loved to live secret sex life with your brother
But I don’t want to cheat my bhabhi.
So I am thinking to eat her pussy in reverse way holding her thighs and my brother is fucking my pussy right on top of her face, she will lick my navel, my juices fall on her head and her sindur become wet with juices from my brother and mine.

Hi I am a male and school teacher for girls school. One day we went for a outing. All of the gents staff came by own vehicle, only lady teachers and students came on a bus. While going I took a ride on my colleague’s bike.

we enjoyed a lot in waterfalls. Without knowing sun went down, and became very dark. We need to travel back at least 60kms. My colleague left the camp at 4pm, due to some other work. I don’t have raid to go back.

As per students request I boarded the bus. Many of the girls are wet because of playing under waterfall. One girl offered me a seat and she sits in her friend’s lap, both are wet and sitting next to me.

after 5mins of starting the vehicle, lights went off, both girls are very sleepy, a girl sits on the seat fallen her head on my shoulders, her wet hair flying on my face, my elbow rubbing her waist, slowly moved to boobs, her thighs are touching mine, her ass joint is rubbing my ass joint. The girl sitting on the lap place this hand on my thighs in fallen mode, in a min when she was about to fallen I catch her with my arms, my palm is on her breast and abdomen. They are very soft and wet, there is no bra, I can felt her nipples on my palm center. My dick is raising. Her hair is covering my raising dick visibility, her cheeks are touching my erection.

[
url=https://ibb.co/1Xcf9RQ]
16-B7-C418-150-B-4480-B54-E-0-A455-F875-AB6.jpg
[/url]

Suddenly there is bus jerk, first girl fallen on my chest, I wrap her by holding other side thighs, I moved my fingers a little. She is releasing a very hot heavy breaths on my chest and neck. I reached my index finger on her pussy lips.kept it like that. I release second girl and carefully landed her face , specially her mouth staying on top of my erection. I place a hand on her hair.

later bus went to rough path, whenever bus jumping my finger is rubbing first girl pussy and second girl mouth is jumping on my erected dick. This continued till we reach the city. When we enter the city, bus lights illuminated. As soon as lights on, both of them got up, turned to window and looking out. Just like they are pretending to be in sleep.

I saw my pant, which is totally wet with second girl’s saliva and I smelled my finger which is giving a
Fragrance of first girl juices.

later we get down and the bus and went in our ways.
Before leaving they both turn back and given a smile. And said goodnight sir, happy dreams.

We never tried this later.

now tell me are they interested to have sex with me?Do they seduce me?

Last edited:
Back