• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
All her thoughts and Her celebrity ego vanished in an instant...
She went to the door kneeled there and opened the door with her head down...
Kaju: Hello Master...
When kaju looked at the feet it's not Michael's feet
It's a woman's
Its Natasha!...
Natasha: kajal! What the hell are you doing??!!
Kaju stands up..
Kajal:Natasha! What are you doing here...
Natasha: oh my god..What did he do to you...
Kajal: Everything A woman can dream of...
Natasha: hoo.. let's go inside..
Kajal explained everything...about Michael's issue with her people...and how he fucked her...and how she cooled him down...
Natasha was shocked...
Natasha: I didn't expect you to be this Submissive...
Kajal: you said he made margot robbie his sex slave...now I understand...it's inevitable...I completely submitted myself to him...and It's breathtaking...
Natasha: You dirty slut.... Look at you ....you have become a fully trained sex slave...
Kajal: You should join me... Let's please the master together...
Natasha: What! I gotta go home...i just came here to check on you..

*The door bell rings*
Kaju grabbed natasha's hair and said..
"C'mon slut now it's your turn"..
She dragged her to the door and made her kneel...
When kaju opened the door... Michael was shocked...
Both kaju and Natasha are at his feet...
Kaju: Welcome home master... you got two slaves at your command...
Michael looked at Natasha and said..
What?! ma'am!..'You wanna do this?'
Natasha: of course...yes master...
Michael got in and sat on sofa...he removed his boots he lifted his feet and said...'You know what to do'..
Kajal and Natasha holded each feet..
They removed his socks and started to lick his feet...
Natasha never did such things...she looked at kajal while sucking...
Kajal is licking his feet with complete passion...
Michael pushed his toes into kajal's mouth..and repeated exact same dialogue which kajal said to him at the beginning..
'Suck them properly you worthless trash'...
Kajal smiled and sucked his toes clean...

9XLFzh.jpg

After few minutes....Micheal removed his pants...Kajal instantly grabbed his dick and when she's about to suck on it...Micheal grabbed her hair and said...'No bitch...you should lick other thing first...' then he lifted his legs up and showed his ass...
Kajal is shocked...she never even imagined herself doing such a thing...she doesn't want to..
Then she looked at Natasha...
Natasha came close and whispered..."You must please him in every way he wants"..
Those words turned her on..
Kajal nodded and slowly started to lick his ass...at first she hesitated a little bit...but after a minute...she started to dig it...

9XLmWd.jpg

Michael was wondering ..'is this really her first time rimming?!'...cause she's doing it like a pro slut...he never saw such a passionate woman before.

After getting his ass worshiped
he started fucking them...
both slaves did their best to please their master

9XL2ZD.jpg

Michael fucked Natasha's ass for the first time...
he made kajal rim ass a lot...Kajal's beautiful face is buried in a black guy's ass for almost half an hour

9XLJF0.jpg

on that day..
...A Queen has become a Slave...
And a Slave become a Master...
After a week kajal completed shooting and left paris...
With one serious addiction...the bbc addiction....

To Be Continued...

......SAMANTHA RUTH STORY.....
______ LETHAL ADDICTION ______

9LQPq5.jpg

-Jan 20 2018-
-Time 5:15am-
-somewhere in the outermost part of the Hyderabad-
A red car is going fast in a highway,It was winter so whole area is foggy. suddenly a white car emerges from the fog with full speed and hits the red car from behind, With that impact red car lost control and went off the road and it hit a tree. The white car stopped, A man and a woman are in the white car,The man got out of the car to check the red car,he's scared and confused. 'Dont come out,Stay in the car!' The man yelled at the woman. But the woman didn't listen she got out of the car worryingly and they both started walking towards the red car. The red car is completely struck into the tree, Two people got out the red car. The airbags deployed so there are no injuries,but they are in shock. The sun is coming out,the fog is clearing. One guy from the red car angrily started walking towards the Two people from the White car. As they got close the fog cleared,In the dim sunlight that red car guy saw the faces of people from white car, It was a 60 year old man with Actress 'Samantha Ruth Prabhu'!
That guy stopped as soon as he saw Samantha.
The two guys from red car are not Indians they are Nigerians!
The old man was relieved knowing the people from red car are alive and fine, But he got scared looking at the Nigerian who came towards them. The old man Grabbed samantha's hand and said 'they are fine! Let's go, It's not safe here!'
And they ran back to their car.

The other Nigerian at the car is trying to open the car trunk, but it's not opening. It's completely struck.
On her way back to the her car Samantha saw the two Nigerians clearly, the one who walked towards them angrily was tall and thin, and the other trying to open trunk was fat.
The fat Nigerian yelled 'The trunk isn't opening!
Thin Nigerian ran back to the red car and tried to open the trunk. They started to hit the trunk with rocks and branches. They are desperate to open it.
'It was Actress Samantha!',The thin Nigerian said.
Fat Nigerian: What!! are you sure?!
Thin Nigerian: yes...
Fat Nigerian: fuck. We are really fucked if the trunk didn't open!
Samantha and the old man has left the spot.
As the Nigerians trying to open the car trunk, They heard the police car siren.
Thin Nigerian: it's the police! What should we do!!
Fat Nigerian: oh fuck... We should run.. if they caught us we are done!
The Nigerians ran into trees beside the road.
The police arrived at the spot.
They checked the empty car struck into the tree. The accident scene raised several questions. The cops clearly understood that there's definitely something wrong about the red car

~In Samantha's car-
Samantha: Who are they? They look like Africans.
Old man( samantha's Manager): did they see your face? Are they both Africans?
Samantha: ya.. i think the thin guy saw my face.
Manager: they are probably Nigerians.
Samantha: Is this gonna cause trouble?
Manager: I'll talk to the cops as soon as we reach home..I'll deal with this and I'll make sure your name doesn't come out. No one has to know about this, not even chaitanya Sir.
Samantha: ok. what about the car?
Manager: only the headlight is damaged. I'll get it fixed it 2 hours.

The two Nigerians are walking towards the city, they are avoiding the main roads. they covered their faces and they are walking in the trees beside the road.
When the police arrived the Nigerians are already 4km away from the accident spot.
The cops got suspicious about the car trunk because the Nigerians tried to open it with rocks and branches and caused dents all over it. cops brought mechanics and opened the trunk.
They found 30 lakh rupees worth of drugs inside the trunk. They started looking for the drug traffickers.
After few hours The Nigerians got to their Room.
The fat Nigerian name is 'Okabe'
The thin Nigerian name is 'Sutei'
Both are smuggling and selling drugs in Hyderabad since 6 years. they know about almost every celebrity cause they are the main consumers of their drugs
Okabe: boss is gonna kill us now!
Sutei: I don't think the police opened the trunk.
Okabe: They would have opened it. I'm sure.
Sutei: what should we do now.
Okabe: We gonna retrieve the money from the people who hit us!
Sutei: What? It's Actress samantha!
you think you can threaten her! Haha! Impossible!
Okabe: I'm not talking about the Actress. I'm talking about the old man. He's probably her driver or manager. We'll get to him.
Sutei: Still..it's a bullshit plan. We'll get caught by cops before boss catches us!
Okabe: you have any other plan??
Sutei: No..
Okabe: Then shut the fuck up...and get a car from someone.. we have to find out that old man's place

Manager got the car headlight fixed.
He got to his house and he's about to call the police, he saw the news on TV...'the police found a crashed red car which has drugs in it and the police are searching for drug traffickers'...
Manager got relieved, 'it's not an accident case anymore it's a drugs case'...
There's no need call the police. so he texted samantha,"it's all fine..there's nothing to worry about".
Samantha has continuous night shoots for 4 days so she's sleeping at daytime.
This made Nigerians hard to track them. They are looking for samantha for 4 days.. Finally after night shoots ended They found her and her manager leaving a studio in the same white car. The Nigerians followed them. The white car reached samantha's house. after sometime the manager left samantha's house in a small grey car. Then They followed the grey car and found the place where the manager lives. They checked on the manager's house for the whole day.
His house is surrounded by dense tress and it's little far from city and there are no other houses near it..They came to know that he lives alone. Now it's even more easier for them.
They decided to get into his house tomorrow and threaten him to give 30 lakhs compensation

-The next day-
The manager left his house,The Nigerians crossed the compound wall and they found a easily breachable window
Okabe: fuck yeah..we don't even have to try hard, it's easy to get in.
Sutei: Yeah...let's go.. we'll come back in the evening when he gets home.
-Later that evening-
Okabe and sutei came to manager's house,They saw grey car in the house.
Okabe: his car's here..He's home..
Let's get this bastard..
Both got their guns ready.
They sneaked in and reached the window...
When Okabe is opening the window Sutei stopped him and said 'let's make sure he's alone'
They Saw the manager walk into the main hall and removing his clothes really fast.
The manager is looking down at smiling at someone in another room..

Okabe: What the fuck is he doing??!
Sutei: I don't think he's alone..
Then the both Nigerians saw something that made their jaws drops.
"Samantha ruth prabhu" sensually crawled out of the other room in a sexy lingerie with a slave collar around her neck...She's holding the collar chain with her teeth..
She came to her old manager and stood on her knees...with a lusty smile on her face...
Her manager grabbed the chain from her mouth and with a firm grip he pulled her up by the slave collar

9LQuCa.jpg

He grabbed her mouth and squeezed it...

9LQfTZ.jpg

Her juicy lips opened....he started kissing her lustfully... samantha is hugging his fat body tightly..as he swirling his tongue in her mouth..
~At the window..
Both Nigerians are Shocked. They're are almost speechless...
Okabe: she's married to that actor NagChaitanya right?
Sutei: yup...she is...
Sutei got his phone out...and said
'This is jackpot!'
And started recording it in his phone camera...
Okabe: holy fuck...i can't believe my own eyes...
Then okabe also started recording it in his phone.

×:::::: Flash back :::::×
Year -2007-
Samantha is 20 years old.
That's when samantha realized she has sex addiction.
She tried to control it but she couldn't,So she has to choose a career which could cope with her sex addiction.
She decided 'Film industry' is the best option.
Sex is so common in the industry. No one would ever bat an eye if she fucked 20 times a week with 10 different people.
She entered industry in 2008 and she searched more for sex partners than the movie roles.
She's a no one and her circle is very small. she found only one guy at a pub, he's a software engineer. She maintained sexual relationship with him for more than a year and then they broke up.
Year -2010-
Luckily she got selected in a big project Starring 'upcoming hero Naga Chaitanya'. On that movie sets both Sam and chaitanya felt a strong bond between them. But they are young they have to build their careers first, So they didn't show their feelings to each other. The film was a huge success and both went separate ways.
Samantha got continuous big movie offers with big stars. She's a superstar now. She has very little time for sex. she found a new sex partner, he's a producer's son. she has sex with him twice a month and she managed to keep it secret. No one ever knew about this, not even her close friends.

Year -2016-
Samantha is one of the biggest icons in south India now. There's no freetime in her schedule. she's always surrounded by people. She has everything now except a sexual partner. That producer's son stopped coming to her cause he got engaged to a businessman's daughter. Samantha is so lonely at nights,she has only dildos and vibrators to satisfy her.
Year -2017-
Samantha reunited with Naga chaitanya. This time they didn't waste a moment cause they both knew they are soul mates. On October 2017 they got married.
Now samantha has a partner, she threw away her dildos and vibrators.
The newly wedded couple had unlimited sex for months.
But after few months they both got back to the movie sets. sometimes they are in separate states and sometimes they are in separate countries.
-Jan 6 2018-
Naga chaitanya went to US for movie shoot and he won't be back for two months.
Sam is alone again, She couldn't control the lust. she's having sleepless nights.
-January 14-
Sam went to the private family gym at 4:30 am. Normally all the Nag family members arrive at 6am but Sam has an early shoot that day.
The Gym trainer started training her, he felt something different that day Samantha is acting strange, She moving very close to him. He tried to avoid unnecessary body contact. but he couldn't

9LQ6Cr.jpg

Who could resist that super hot super fit body. Suddenly samantha grabbed his arm and pulled him into the gym dressing room. They had a quick rough sex in 5 min. Then they came out and completed workouts like nothing happened. They didn't speak a word to eachother.
Samantha thought about it the whole day. she realized It was too risky and too dangerous. Luckily no one was there on that day.

Usually there are several workers, cleaning staff etc... she knows if she does it again she'll get caught and her life is doomed.
-The Next Day-
Samantha went to gym trainer and said "keep your mouth shut, Nothing happened between us yesterday...if you say a word to anyone you'll face serious consequences".
Gym trainer just nodded his head.
-Later that day...
Samantha realized she needs someone who can satisfy her sex needs in her hubby's absence, but no one should suspect her cause she's part of the Big Stars family now, there are lot of eyes on her both outside and inside the house.
So she has to choose very carefully.
-January 20-
Samantha is on night shoots. Her manager is there with her. The shoot completed at 4am. her manager is driving her home.
Samantha looked at her manager. He's a 60 year old man whose working for her since 2 years.
He's loyal and he's like part of her family. But today she's looking at him in a different way, She's thinking 'can he be any use for her sexually?'
'He's too old'..is his dick still functioning ?
These several questions popped in her mind, but he is a great option! Everyone in her house trusts him...No one suspects her if she stayed day and night with him cause he's an old man and her manager...Everyone thinks she's dealing with her business stuff when she's with him.
Samantha knows this is the perfect time to test him... only sam and her manager are in the car...
The Road at 4 am is completely empty and foggy...
Her manager is driving with concentration...
Samantha: So..when was the last time you met your wife?
Manager: She lives with my son in Germany, Madam. She left India 8 years ago.
Samantha: Won't you feel alone?

Manager: No madam...you know I'm always busy with work
Samantha:Always work..hmm..what will you do for fun.
Manager: haha.. nothing madam...what's there to do at this age?
Samantha slowly puts her hand on his thigh..and says 'there's no age limit to have fun'

9LQRPo.jpg

Manager quickly stops laughing. He didn't know whether he's dreaming or samantha's hand is really on his thigh...he slowly looks down to check it...Samantha's hand is really on his thigh...his heart started beating fast...his mind went complete blank...
Manager: Ma...M...Madam...what are you doing??! He stuttered.
Samantha slowly grabbed his dick..
And said 'just checking the size'...
Do you mind?
Manager: Wh...What..Madam..!!
His dick already got hard....he realized how horny and how unfaithful samantha is...she's married to a big star and still doing such things...He knew she's a little slutty but he didn't know she's this slutty.
It's his golden chance...he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out...
Samantha retracted her hand and laughed! 'What are you doing?'
Why did you pull your penis out?!
She laughed..
Manager is completely confused...He looked at her desperately and didn't say a word...
Samantha : Do you really think I would suck your cock! Haha..
Are you out of your mind?!
She said looking at his old cock ..
Manager is slowly putting his cock back in the pants and said 'I'm...I'm sorry madam'...
Samantha quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him from putting his cock inside...
She leaned sideways and slowly pulled his cock out and said...' you should just ask me to do it'...she smiled and grabbed his cock tightly...

Samantha: you are still in good form at this age ...
Manager slowly put his hand on his her head and pushed her head down gently...
Samantha slowly swallowed his cock and started sucking on it...
Manager started groaning with pleasure....he's loosing his mind...
His cock is average size so samantha is sucking it up entirely without effort....
He's a bit afraid but he couldn't control...he sent his fingers into her hair and grabbed her head firmly...
They way he grabbed her hair and took control of her head turned her on...She moaned with pleasure while sucking his old cock.
30 minutes passed....she's still sucking on his cock....no one she had sex with has lasted this long...not even her husband...she's surprised by the old man's durability.
she needs to do it in more rough way to make him cum...
She got up and said..."I'm really stunned by your form"...
She started stroking his cock roughly with her hand...

9LzzDI.jpg

Let's see how long will you last now? She said...
Her saliva is acting as the lub....she's giving him a really rough sloppy handjob...he is completely loosing his senses...he didn't even know whether it's Real or dream...
Sam is stroking with full force
Samantha came close to his ear and whispered..."In five days the shooting will be completed, I'll come to your house... do whatever you want to do with me.."
Those words drove him crazy...he started imagining all types of kinky things doing with samantha...
"he reached his limit"...he came hard.... cum spurted all over samantha's hand and steering...'He accidentally pressed accelerator with pleasure' The car went full speed in the foggy road and hit the Red Car in front of them.
/This is how the accident happened/

Back