• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Telugu Sex Story Telugu actress Fantasy

Anushka - Then no issues. (She continued her undressing and became naked)... Don't worry about my body. The white one, is it. Ok....
images

Me - What the.... Where are you wearing this to again.

Anushka - Well, maybe for a party. Mostly for my husband for special nights.... You know... Y is it bad.

Me - let's just say if u walk into a party with that dress, all boys will have their dicks up.

Anushka - (Started undressing again)Hahahah like yours? Seems like you love watching me undress.

Me - What are eyes for if not for watching such beautiful.... Views.

Anushka - (Took the second one and tried it on) views huh.... Now?? How is this?
images

Me - I think this one would be better for the parties considering other people's hearts.

Anushka - Hahaha stop with the flirting already. U r not even flinching your eyes while watching me naked now. (She undressed the second one and tried the third)

Me - Ohhhhhh myyyyy goddddd. This is my favourite. You just killed me with that outfit Aunty.
images

Anushka - Really?? It's that good?

Me - Yeah, ur body is.... It fits perfectly.

Anushka - Thank you. I'm happy i asked you.

Me - Umm... Yeah. Welcome.

Anushka - Ufff.... Ok i know you want to. So which one do you want to touch?? Boobs or butt??

Me - Are you serious?

Anushka - You can deny if you don't want to.

Me - No no i want to.

Anushka - which one?

Me - it's hard to tell. Can i touch both?

Anushka - I thought so. Ok. Here go ahead (She lifted her shirt and showed me her boobs and stopped wearing her jeans)
images
Picsart-22-06-26-07-14-51-255.jpg

Me - (i started touching her boobs and butt with each hand) wow sooo soft.

Anushka - Softer than your Ex?

Me - Yeah. Yours are way better. These are awesome.

Anushka - Hahaha. Ok. Thanks for the help. Let me freshen up and cook you something nice.

Me - Ok. I will get into my room for a while too.

Anushka - Hahahah don't take too long champ.

That day passed away normally with a pinch of blushing from both of us. By the time i woke up, Anushka aunty has left to the school. I was bored due to the suspension and continued playing my video games. The day passed away till the afternoon smoothly. In the evening, Anushka aunty unlocked the door herself and came in. She freshened up and came into my room in the skin tight white shirt and skin fit jeans.
Write in telugu

Back