• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android ??? ??????? ????? – ???? ??????? ????

Reactions
DF Coins

Use Headphones For Best Experience

The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

This content i'm posting is from source of internet
Friends If You Like this Game Give Your Like and Support

Use Headphones For Best Experience

The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

This content i'm posting is from source of internet

Download link???

Any Idea that when is the game releasing

NJJceI.jpg

December - 2 - 2021

Friends - This Game "The Genesis Order - Chapter 1" was Released Yet. Unfortunately My Data pack was 90% Finished. 2Morrow I will Post this Game. [With All Platforms] :love:
Eagerly waiting ?

Back