• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

WHICH ACTRESS I WILL CHOOSE WITH ANUSKA FOR THE STORY? Please Let me know guys.

• Tamanna Bhatia

Votes: 56 20.7%
  • Kajal Agrawal

Votes: 81 29.9%
  • Nayantara

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Katrina Kaif

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Disha Patani

Votes: 24 8.9%
  • Rashmika Mandana

Votes: 44 16.2%

• Total voters
ISSUE 4: TAMANNA'S INSATIABLE ITCHING WET PUSSY & HER WILD DESIRE FOR BLACK BULLS

[PIC CREDIT TO RESPECTIVE DESIFAKE FAKERS]
Tamanna had always been the good girl, the one who followed all the rules and never caused any trouble. But deep down, she had a secret fantasy that she had never shared with anyone - she wanted to be taken by multiple men at once. She had never acted on this desire before, but as she grew older and more confident in her sexuality, she found herself thinking about it more and more.Days melded into weeks, and soon months passed. During this period, Tamanna acquired quite the reputation within certain circles due to her insatiability and preference for well-endowed lovers. Stories circulated about her escapades—some factual, others embellished—but regardless, they contributed to her mystique. Everywhere she went, Tamanna emanated a palpable energy that drew individuals possessing similar tastes. Thus commenced a steady influx of large appendages demanding entry into her moist channels. While she occasionally encountered exceptions, generally speaking, the rumours proved true: bigger often meant better. No matter where or when, Tamanna's pussy consistently wet & itching for cocks, eager to accommodate massive members. Oftentimes , she woke up with her thighs sticky, evidence of overnight lewd dreams featuring obscene acts involving colossal cocks penetrating her insatiable holes. Over time, Tamanna grew increasingly bold in expressing her sexuality. Driven by compulsions both physical and psychological, she adopted habits designed to facilitate instantaneous access to her sacred spaces. Slipping out her PANTY became standard practice for daily activities—be it grocery shopping, attending lectures, or meeting friends for coffee. Doing so afforded her dual benefits: reducing fabric-induced irritation common amongst constant moisture buildups while maintaining readiness for unexpected romantic rendezvous.Such occurrences left her frustrated initially, yearning for immediate wild gangbang with some massive hairy back cocks.

One night, after a particularly wild party, Tamanna found herself alone with four of the hottest guys from her college. They were all drunk and horny, and they couldn't keep their hands off of her. At first, Tamanna was nervous and unsure if she should go through with it. But the thought of being completely dominated and filled up by these muscular studs was too much for her to resist. Without saying a word, Tamanna led them to her bedroom and started stripping off her clothes. The guys watched in amazement as she revealed her perfect body, barely containing their excitement. One by one, they took turns kissing and groping every inch of her skin. Tamanna moaned with pleasure as she felttheir hard cocks pressing against her. She knew there was no turning back now.

The first guy roughly pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He kissed her deeply while his friends undressed behind him. Tamanna could feel their eyes on her naked body as they waited their turn. When the second guy joined in, he didn't waste any time. He spread her legs wide open and plunged his thick cock inside her wet pussy. Tamanna screamed with ecstasy as she felt herself getting stretched wider than ever before.

As the third and fourth guys entered her, Tamanna lost control of her senses. She had never experienced such intense pleasure before. Each thrust sent shockwaves throughout her entire body, making her shake uncontrollably. Her mind went blank as wave after wave of orgasms crashed over her.

For hours, the four men took turns fucking Tamanna in every position imaginable. She surrendered herself completely to their desires, letting them do whatever they pleased. By the end of the night, she was covered in sweat and cum, feeling like a dirty slut. And yet, she couldn't help but crave even more.

From then on, Tamanna became insatiable. She began seeking out more and more partners, searching for new ways to satisfy her hunger for rough, aggressive sex. She discovered kinky websites where she could connect with other people who shared her fantasies. Through these sites, she met many different men and women who helped her explore her boundaries and find new depths of pleasure. But despite all these experiences, nothing compared to that first night with those four college boys. There was something so raw and primal about it that stayed with her long after. Sometimes, when she closed her eyes, she could still hear their grunts and groans as they fucked her relentlessly.

Months later, fate brought Tamanna and those same four guys together again. This time, however, things were different. Instead of sneaking around and hiding what they were doing, they decided to plan everything out carefully. They rented a hotel room and stocked up on condoms and lube. They made sure everyone involved was comfortable and consented to every act.

When the moment finally arrived, Tamanna felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins. As soon as the door locked behind them, she ripped off her dress^& removed her red panty and stood before them, bare and vulnerable. The guys stared at her body hungrily, unable to believe their luck. Without a word, the tallest of them approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He leaned in close and whispered in her ear, “Do you remember that night we spent together? It’s all I can think about.”

Tamanna nodded eagerly, biting her lower lip. “Yes,” she breathed. “I’ve thought about it every day since then. I need this. I need you all.”

With that, the man picked her up and threw her onto the bed. Within seconds, the others were surrounding her, tearing off their own clothes and revealing their rock-hard erections. Tamanna reached out greedily, grabbing hold of each cock and stroking them gently.

“Fuck, you’re hot,” muttered one of the guys, running his hand along her inner thigh.

Another added, “You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted to taste your sweet little pussy again.”

Before Tamanna could respond, the first guy pressed his lips to hers, silencing her words with a searing kiss. His tongue probed her mouth desperately, exploring every corner. Meanwhile, another man climbed between her legs and began teasing her clit with his fingers. Tamanna writhed beneath them, overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her body. Just as she thought she couldn’t take it anymore, a third man slid into her slick pussy. He pumped slowly at first, allowing her to adjust to his size. Then, without warning, he quickened his pace, driving himself deeper with each stroke.

“Oh god!” cried Tamanna, throwing her head back.

Soon enough, the fourth man positioned himself behind her and slipped his cock into her tight ass. Tamanna gasped, gripping the sheets tightly in her fists. Never before had she been filled so fully, so deliciously.

As the four men moved in rhythm, pistoning in and out of her holes, Tamanna felt herself spiraling toward an earth-shattering climax. She called out to them, begging for release. In response, they only pounded harder, sending her careening over the edge.

She came violently, trembling from head to toe. Waveof pure euphoria washed over her, leaving her breathless and dizzy. Even as the orgasm subsided, she remained impaled on their cocks, unwilling to let them slip away.

Gradually, the men slowed down, giving Tamanna a chance to catch her breath. They pulled out one by one, eliciting whimpers of protest from her. But she knew that this wasn’t the end. Far from it.

They gathered around her once more, taking turns caressing and whispering filthy promises in her ears. With each touch, Tamanna’s anticipation built higher and higher until she felt ready to burst.

Finally, just when she thought she couldn’t stand the suspense any longer, the men descended upon her once more. This time, though, they weren’t content to simply fuck her. No, they needed to claim every part of her, marking her as their own.

So they sucked and nipped at her breasts, leaving lovebites scattered across her flesh. They licked and fingered her pussy until she soaked the bedsheets with her juices. And when they couldn’t wait Anymore, they turned her over and spanked her round ass until it glowed red. They yanked her hair, pulling her head back so they could bite and suck on her neck. Their hands roamed over her body, squeezing and pinching every sensitive spot they could find.

Throughout it all, Tamanna begged for more. She pleaded with them to hurt her, to use her, to make her scream. And oh, did they deliver. They ravaged her without mercy, pushing her beyond any limits she’d ever known.

At times, their cocks slammed into her so forcefully that she wondered if they might split her in two. Yet still she craved more. Every brutal thrust, every vicious slap, fueled her growing lust.

In the midst of this carnal madness, Tamanna realized something profound: this was where she belonged. Here, amid the violence and depravity, she found a sense of freedom unlike anything else. Free from judgment, free from shame. All that mattered was satisfying their most primal urges. And so she gave herself over completely, reveling in the sheer filthiness of it all. She let loose every inhibition, embracing the ferocity of her desires. Spittle flew from her lips as she cursed and demanded they give her everything they had. And my, did they oblige. Each man seemed determined to prove himself better than the rest, plowing into her mercilessly. They choked and gagged her with their cocks, leaving her gasping for air. They rammed themselves into every hole, filling her up till she thought she would burst.

Blood dripped from her abused lips and swollen nipples, staining the already sodden sheets. Bruises blossomed across her skin, forming vivid patterns that spoke volumes about the intensity of their encounter. Still, Tamanna refused to yield. If anything, she only grew hungrier for more punishment.

Eventually, as if sensing her imminent collapse, the men shifted tactics. Gone were the frantic, animalistic ruts that characterized earlier stages of their session. Now, they focused on drawing out the exquisite torture, stretching out her agony for maximum effect. Slowly, deliberately, they sank themselves into her battered pussy and asshole. Each inch sent shivers racing down Tamanna's spine. Their unhurried pace forced her to savor every sensation, heightening her awareness of every minute detail. Each flicker of pain, each throbbing pulse of pleasure, resonated within her core. Lost in this sea of sensory input, Tamanna barely noticed when the men switched positions again. Suddenly, she found herself straddling one of them, grinding her hips furiously against his rigid shaft. Another lay beneath her, greedily tonguing her clit as she rode the first man. A third knelt beside her, his cock buried deep in her throat. Barely able to breathe or speak, Tamanna submitted to their expert manipulations. Goddess, how she loved being used like this! To know that these powerful males desired her so fiercely...it was both humbling and thrilling. Time seemed to slow as they continued this punishing tempo. Seconds stretched into minutes, which blurred into hours. Eventually, the world outside their feverish embrace faded away entirely. Nothing existed except for the four bodies writhing in ecstatic union.

Finally, when it seemed like neither she nor the men could bear any more, the inevitable happened. Tremors rippled through Tamanna's exhausted form, signalling the onset of an almighty orgasm. Unable to contain herself, she wailed in delight, bucking and twisting as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her cries set off a chain reaction among the men. Roars erupted from their chests as they succumbed to their own releases. Ropes of semen shot forth, coating her belly, breasts, and face. Marking her as their conquered prize.

Exhausted, panting heavily, Tamanna collapsed onto the bed, boneless and utterly drained. Around her, the men followed suit, limbs entangled as they basked in the afterglow of their illicit tryst. Silence settled over the room, punctuated only by labored breathing and intermittent sighs of satisfaction.

Despite the soreness creeping through her muscles, Tamanna smiled contentedly. Yes, this was exactly where she belonged. Surrounded by strong, dominant males who understood her darkest desires. Men who dared to push past societal norms and explore the murky depth realms of human sexuality alongside her. These men saw through the facade of innocence she presented to the world and recognized the wanton creature lurking beneath. As consciousness gradually receded, Tamanna knew that she would emerge from this experience changed. Stronger, braver, more willing to indulge in her carnal appetites.

TO BE COUNTINUED....

NB: All creation and writings are just based on imagination. There is no real connection with any persons in personally nor professionally. All these are just for enternatinment purpose. Happy Fapping !

ISSUE 1: GANGBANG OF JANVI(THE BEAUTY CUM OF BOLLYWOOD) & THE GROUP OF OLDY BLACK FAT BUSINESSMEN

[PIC CREDIT TO
RESPECTIVE DESIFAKE FAKERS]
Janvi who is known as Beauty Cum Queen of Bollywood is a sexy and gergeious girl. As everyone knwn her about how she entered into bollywood without any good talent but though she made it out. She has the potential to rise up anyone's cock hard and make them cum for her. When she is went for gym all the gym boys stared at her jucy oobs which cant even properly fit inside her bra properly. Also janvi loves to show her jucy boobs to everyone to grab their attention. Well in cource of time she has a boyfreind who is from Australia. As distance is far enough he cant gave much time to her even Janvi is not free in her hectic acting shedule. But Jajnvi has a insatiable desire to fucked by some balck cock couse all thoes white cocks she had been fucked in bollywood industry cant make her satisfy. So she need some big fat black cock to satisfy her juicy pussy and ass.

Once a casual holiday time she made her vaccation to Maldivice as you know having a rich daddy is always benifit when it comes to spending money on luxury things. and Janvi is not the exception. She and her freind enjoyed a lot in Maldivice. After some days passed , on the sunday evining she is enjoying in the cockpit. She notice some fat & black old businessmen came to meet one of her male freind for a buniess meet. They are some rich fucking millionairs. While talking they have eyes on her and she also attracted to them. After the meeting is over they called her and talked with her. She also shared her number with them coz you knw our janvi never miss a chance to fucked by black cocks. After two days they called her into thier mansion and Janvi is ready to meet to her. But the condition was that she will not wear any PANTY inside her dress. She is agrred and came like that to meet them on that eveing. now the real scene begane like this....

Janvi: "Hey there, handsome. What's good, baby?"

Old Businessman 1: (Laughs) "What's good, girl? Your tight little booty, that's what!"

Janvi: (Giggles) "Oh yeah, my sweet little bubble butt. You guys want to fuck me like your own personal slut tonight, huh?"

Old Businessman 3: "Damn right we do! We been watching you on those Bollywood movies, Beauty Cum Queen. Now it's time to see what that beautiful Indian pussy tastes like."
Janvi: (Moans) "You know I love your hairy chests and your old fat cocks. It's been a dream of mine to get fucked by a group of old hairy fatties like you all. Let's get started already!"

The men lift Janvi up in the air and spread her wide open, taking turns plunging their thick, meaty shafts deep into her waiting holes. They stretch her pussy and ass to the limit, making sure to leave no inch untouched. Janvi screams out in ecstasy as they take turns pounding her from behind while squeezing and licking her sensitive pink nipples.

Janvi: Oh my god, I've never felt anything like this before.

Old Businessman 1: That's right, sweetheart. You're ours now.

Janvi: Yes, Daddy. I want your big, fat cock.

Old Businessman 2: You gonna take it like a good girl?

Janvi: Yes, Daddy. I'll take every inch.

Old Businessman 3: Damn, look at that juicy ass. I'm gonna tear it up.

Janvi: Yes, please! Give it to me hard.

Old Businessman 4: And don't forget about these titties. (grabs Janvi's breasts) Squeeze 'em, suck 'em, fuck 'em.

Janvi: Yes, yes, yes! Do whatever you want to me. I'm your little slut.

Old Businessman 5: We're going to stretch that pussy out, baby. You won't be able to walk straight after we're done with you.

Janvi: I don't care, just give it to me.

You know, I love getting fucked by old, hairy, fat black men with their huge, 11-inch big fat cocks. That's why I came here to Maldives for my summer vacation. And guess what? I found a group of you guys!

"I mean, look at your hairy chests and old, fat cocks. They're just so fucking hot. I want to be your sugar baby, guys. I want to feel your hands all over me, lifting me up in the air and making me your personal slut. I want to feel your hard cocks pounding into my juicy pussy and ass for hours on end.

"And don't even get me started on your nips. Those pink little things are driving me crazy. I want you guys to squeeze and lick them for hours, sandwiched between your big, beefy bodies. I want to feel your tongues all over my tits while you fuck my tight, wet pussy and ass.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to take me on and give me the ride of my life?"

Old Businessman 6: Look at her, begging for our cocks. She's so fucking horny.

Janvi: Yes, I am. I need it. Fuck me harder.

Old Businessman 7: You like it when we lift you up in the air and use you like a doll?

Janvi: Yes, Daddy. It makes me feel so small and helpless.

Old Businessman 8: And what about when we sandwich you between us and fuck your pussy and ass at the same time?

Janvi: Oh god, yes. I love feeling completely full.

Old Businessman 9: Spread those legs wider. Let us see that pretty pink pussy.

Janvi: Like this, Daddy?

Old Businessman 6: Perfect. Now let us fill you up with our hot, sticky cum.

Janvi: Yes, Daddy. Drain your balls inside me.

Old Businessman 9: And after we're done, you're gonna clean us up. Lick our cocks and balls until they're nice and shiny again.

Janvi: Anything you say, Daddy

Old Businessman 7: Good girl. You're learning to be a proper slut.

Janvi: Thank you, Daddy. I want to please you in any way I can.

Old Businessman 5: And that includes letting us do whatever we want to your body?

Janvi: Yes, Daddy. I'm here for your pleasure. Use me however you want.

Old Businessman 8: Even if it means stretching your limits and making you scream?

Janvi: Yes, even then. I trust you, Daddy. I know you'll take care of me.

Old Businessman 9: That's right, baby. We'll take care of you and give you everything you need.

Janvi: Thank you, Daddies. I'm yours forever.

All the old businessmen: And we're yours, beautiful. Welcome to the club.

"But let me tell you something, Janvi. We ain't no ordinary businessmen. We're old, hairy, fat black men with huge, 11-inch big fat cocks. And we've been waiting our whole lives for someone like you to come along. Someone who knows how to appreciate a good old-fashioned gangbang.

"We'll take care of you, girl. We'll lift you up in the air and make you our personal slut. We'll stretch your pussy to its limits and fill it with our thick, creamy cum. And when we're done, we'll make you lick our hairy bodies and our cum-wet cocks and balls until you're begging for more.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to become our property, Janvi? To be used and abused however we see fit? Because that's exactly what's gonna happen."

"Oh yeah, baby. You better get ready for the ride of your life. We're not going easy on you. We're gonna fuck you harder than any man you've ever had before. Our big, fat cocks will stretch your pussy to its limits and leave you begging for more.

"You think you're tough? Try being our personal slut. Try feeling our hands all over you, lifting you up in the air and making you our plaything. Try feeling our hard cocks pounding into your tight, wet pussy and ass for hours on end.

"And don't even get me started on our nips. Those pink little things are driving us insane. We're gonna squeeze and lick them for hours, sandwiched between our big, beefy bodies. We're gonna make sure you never forget who owns you, Janvi.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to become our property, baby? To be used and abused however we see fit? Because that's exactly what's gonna happen."

"Listen up, bitch. You better start showing some respect or else you're gonna find yourself on the wrong end of our fists. We don't take kindly to disobedience. We expect you to do whatever we say, whenever we say it.

"You think you're in control? Think again. We're the ones calling the shots here. We're the ones deciding when and where you get fucked. And we're the ones deciding when and where you get drained of your precious cum.

"You better start learning your place, Janvi. You better start showing us the respect we deserve. Or else you're gonna find yourself regretting ever crossing paths with us.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to learn your lesson, bitch? To show us the respect we deserve?"

For three long hours, these horny old gents relentlessly pound Janvi's sweet little body, draining their hot cum inside her and spreading it everywhere. They even make her lick their hairy bodies and cum-soaked cocks and balls clean, leaving her dripping wet and begging for more.

Janvi: "Oh my God, you guys are amazing! I've never felt so loved and wanted in my whole life. Please don't stop fucking me until I pass out from exhaustion!"

Old Businessman 6: "That's our girl! Keep screaming for us, Baby. We wanna hear those dirty words coming outta that pretty little mouth of yours."

Janvi: (Whimpers) "Fuck me harder... Stretch my pussy wider... Make me your slut... Yes... YES..."

Her black master he commanded, gripping her chin roughly and tilting her face upward. Without hesitation, Janvi opened her mouth wide and obediently wrapped her lips around him, savoring the taste of sweat and sex as she eagerly sucked him dry.

As she worked, the other men gathered around, watching intently as she brought their leader to completion. When he finally released, Janvi swallowed every last drop, relishing the feeling of satisfaction that washed over her.

Once the deed was done, the men praised her efforts, calling her a true "cum queen." Flushed and exhausted, Janvi could barely speak, but the smile on her face said it all. This was exactly where she belonged - at the mercy of these insatiable, powerful black men. The men continue their relentless assault on Janvi's sweet little body, leaving her trembling and shaking with pleasure. In the end, she passes out from sheer exhaustion, but not before promising to return to Maldives soon and bring along some friends for an even bigger gangbang party. These old, hairy fatties have officially made Janvi their very own Bollywood slut, and she wouldn't have it any other way! And though the night would soon come to an end, Janvi knew deep down that this was only the beginning of a long, wild ride. For better or worse, she was hooked on the thrill of submission, and there was no turning back now. The Beauty Cum Queen of Bollywood had found her new home, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

TO BE COUNTINUED....

NB: All creation and writings are just based on imagination. There is no real connection with any persons in personally nor professionally. All these are just for entertainment purpose. Happy Fapping !

ISSUE 1: GANGBANG OF JANVI(THE BEAUTY CUM OF BOLLYWOOD) & THE GROUP OF OLDY BLACK FAT BUSINESSMEN

[PIC CREDIT TO
Janvi who is known as Beauty Cum Queen of Bollywood is a sexy and gergeious girl. As everyone knwn her about how she entered into bollywood without any good talent but though she made it out. She has the potential to rise up anyone's cock hard and make them cum for her. When she is went for gym all the gym boys stared at her jucy oobs which cant even properly fit inside her bra properly. Also janvi loves to show her jucy boobs to everyone to grab their attention. Well in cource of time she has a boyfreind who is from Australia. As distance is far enough he cant gave much time to her even Janvi is not free in her hectic acting shedule. But Jajnvi has a insatiable desire to fucked by some balck cock couse all thoes white cocks she had been fucked in bollywood industry cant make her satisfy. So she need some big fat black cock to satisfy her juicy pussy and ass.

Once a casual holiday time she made her vaccation to Maldivice as you know having a rich daddy is always benifit when it comes to spending money on luxury things. and Janvi is not the exception. She and her freind enjoyed a lot in Maldivice. After some days passed , on the sunday evining she is enjoying in the cockpit. She notice some fat & black old businessmen came to meet one of her male freind for a buniess meet. They are some rich fucking millionairs. While talking they have eyes on her and she also attracted to them. After the meeting is over they called her and talked with her. She also shared her number with them coz you knw our janvi never miss a chance to fucked by black cocks. After two days they called her into thier mansion and Janvi is ready to meet to her. But the condition was that she will not wear any PANTY inside her dress. She is agrred and came like that to meet them on that eveing. now the real scene begane like this....

Old Businessman 1: (Laughs) "What's good, girl? Your tight little booty, that's what!"

Janvi: (Giggles) "Oh yeah, my sweet little bubble butt. You guys want to fuck me like your own personal slut tonight, huh?"

Old Businessman 3: "Damn right we do! We been watching you on those Bollywood movies, Beauty Cum Queen. Now it's time to see what that beautiful Indian pussy tastes like."
Janvi: (Moans) "You know I love your hairy chests and your old fat cocks. It's been a dream of mine to get fucked by a group of old hairy fatties like you all. Let's get started already!"

The men lift Janvi up in the air and spread her wide open, taking turns plunging their thick, meaty shafts deep into her waiting holes. They stretch her pussy and ass to the limit, making sure to leave no inch untouched. Janvi screams out in ecstasy as they take turns pounding her from behind while squeezing and licking her sensitive pink nipples.

Old Businessman 4: And don't forget about these titties. (grabs Janvi's breasts) Squeeze 'em, suck 'em, fuck 'em.

Old Businessman 5: We're going to stretch that pussy out, baby. You won't be able to walk straight after we're done with you.

You know, I love getting fucked by old, hairy, fat black men with their huge, 11-inch big fat cocks. That's why I came here to Maldives for my summer vacation. And guess what? I found a group of you guys!

"I mean, look at your hairy chests and old, fat cocks. They're just so fucking hot. I want to be your sugar baby, guys. I want to feel your hands all over me, lifting me up in the air and making me your personal slut. I want to feel your hard cocks pounding into my juicy pussy and ass for hours on end.

"And don't even get me started on your nips. Those pink little things are driving me crazy. I want you guys to squeeze and lick them for hours, sandwiched between your big, beefy bodies. I want to feel your tongues all over my tits while you fuck my tight, wet pussy and ass.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to take me on and give me the ride of my life?"

Old Businessman 7: You like it when we lift you up in the air and use you like a doll?

Old Businessman 8: And what about when we sandwich you between us and fuck your pussy and ass at the same time?

Old Businessman 9: And after we're done, you're gonna clean us up. Lick our cocks and balls until they're nice and shiny again.

Old Businessman 5: And that includes letting us do whatever we want to your body?

Old Businessman 8: Even if it means stretching your limits and making you scream?

Old Businessman 9: That's right, baby. We'll take care of you and give you everything you need.

"But let me tell you something, Janvi. We ain't no ordinary businessmen. We're old, hairy, fat black men with huge, 11-inch big fat cocks. And we've been waiting our whole lives for someone like you to come along. Someone who knows how to appreciate a good old-fashioned gangbang.

"We'll take care of you, girl. We'll lift you up in the air and make you our personal slut. We'll stretch your pussy to its limits and fill it with our thick, creamy cum. And when we're done, we'll make you lick our hairy bodies and our cum-wet cocks and balls until you're begging for more.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to become our property, Janvi? To be used and abused however we see fit? Because that's exactly what's gonna happen."

"Oh yeah, baby. You better get ready for the ride of your life. We're not going easy on you. We're gonna fuck you harder than any man you've ever had before. Our big, fat cocks will stretch your pussy to its limits and leave you begging for more.

"You think you're tough? Try being our personal slut. Try feeling our hands all over you, lifting you up in the air and making you our plaything. Try feeling our hard cocks pounding into your tight, wet pussy and ass for hours on end.

"And don't even get me started on our nips. Those pink little things are driving us insane. We're gonna squeeze and lick them for hours, sandwiched between our big, beefy bodies. We're gonna make sure you never forget who owns you, Janvi.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to become our property, baby? To be used and abused however we see fit? Because that's exactly what's gonna happen."

"Listen up, bitch. You better start showing some respect or else you're gonna find yourself on the wrong end of our fists. We don't take kindly to disobedience. We expect you to do whatever we say, whenever we say it.

"You think you're in control? Think again. We're the ones calling the shots here. We're the ones deciding when and where you get fucked. And we're the ones deciding when and where you get drained of your precious cum.

"You better start learning your place, Janvi. You better start showing us the respect we deserve. Or else you're gonna find yourself regretting ever crossing paths with us.

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to learn your lesson, bitch? To show us the respect we deserve?"

For three long hours, these horny old gents relentlessly pound Janvi's sweet little body, draining their hot cum inside her and spreading it everywhere. They even make her lick their hairy bodies and cum-soaked cocks and balls clean, leaving her dripping wet and begging for more.

Janvi: "Oh my God, you guys are amazing! I've never felt so loved and wanted in my whole life. Please don't stop fucking me until I pass out from exhaustion!"

Old Businessman 6: "That's our girl! Keep screaming for us, Baby. We wanna hear those dirty words coming outta that pretty little mouth of yours."

Janvi: (Whimpers) "Fuck me harder... Stretch my pussy wider... Make me your slut... Yes... YES..."

Her black master he commanded, gripping her chin roughly and tilting her face upward. Without hesitation, Janvi opened her mouth wide and obediently wrapped her lips around him, savoring the taste of sweat and sex as she eagerly sucked him dry.

As she worked, the other men gathered around, watching intently as she brought their leader to completion. When he finally released, Janvi swallowed every last drop, relishing the feeling of satisfaction that washed over her.

Once the deed was done, the men praised her efforts, calling her a true "cum queen." Flushed and exhausted, Janvi could barely speak, but the smile on her face said it all. This was exactly where she belonged - at the mercy of these insatiable, powerful black men. The men continue their relentless assault on Janvi's sweet little body, leaving her trembling and shaking with pleasure. In the end, she passes out from sheer exhaustion, but not before promising to return to Maldives soon and bring along some friends for an even bigger gangbang party. These old, hairy fatties have officially made Janvi their very own Bollywood slut, and she wouldn't have it any other way! And though the night would soon come to an end, Janvi knew deep down that this was only the beginning of a long, wild ride. For better or worse, she was hooked on the thrill of submission, and there was no turning back now. The Beauty Cum Queen of Bollywood had found her new home, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

TO BE COUNTINUED....

NB: All creation and writings are just based on imagination. There is no real connection with any persons in personally nor professionally. All these are just for entertainment purpose. Happy Fapping !

Same Mallika Singh long story please

[PIC CREDIT TO

TO BE COUNTINUED....

So nice gangbang of Jhanvi she deserves only this type of treatment everytime she is purely a whore and cum queen 😉🤤😍❤️

Back