• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake AI Generated Nudified videos and GiFs

Trisha Krishnan

I usually do undressing clips, saree removal , shirt / jacket removal...

so, wanted to do something different... so i made a putting on shirt clip..... hehe sadly i couldnt get the quality of image i would like... but still was a fun experiment

Trisha Krishnan

so, wanted to do something different... so i made a putting on shirt clip..... hehe sadly i couldnt get the quality of image i would like... but still was a fun experiment

Amazing please make sriya sharma

Trisha Krishnan

Like your commitment towards your followers..... personally I don't like faceswap which you don't create in this thread...love to see real videos with body swap...and one request many times you make actress pink nipples,try to avoid pink nipples ; bcz it doesn't suits Indian actress... can't you make it brown!

and one request many times you make actress pink nipples,try to avoid pink nipples ; bcz it doesn't suits Indian actress... can't you make it brown!
i tried... adding black or brown Nipple / areolas will be easy in image inpainting.... but with animatediff, it does not happen that way... you wouldnt believe... sometimes, i take the base video, crate another video where the dress is skin colour, then use it to nudify... so i am greatful if the nipple is properly formed at all... so i never thought about the colour...

but i think i can try colour correction in davinci resolve... let me give it a try ... am working on an old video.. malaika walking the ramp in a blue tiny bikini... let me try that

This is super hot ....

selection of scene was impeccable....

This is actually a repetition... i first saw this on C7Y's thread.... i was trying to look at his thread, but the links were all inactive... it took me a while to find a HD print of this ramp walk... and then i wasted no time re creating it... in a way it is a tribute to him

Back