• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Telugu Sex Story Telugu sex chat and video calls

Today, I was travelling in a train to my home in a general compartment which was highly rushed with people all over. At some point a family hopped in, where there a group of children, an old woman, and a wife and husband,

I did not notice them first but due to the rush in the train I felt normal, the wife found some room beside me to stand. A few minutes later, a blind man has entered the compartment passing from one end to another end another end where there was no space to even walk

He was slowly walking in the middle, that made the wife to slowly bend over me, her body especially her waist has touched my head, that gave me an instant boner 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥒🤤🤤

I felt interested in her touching, eventually there was more crowd in the compartment, it made her to adjust a bit, from then I have been feeling her ass, back and her thighs with my shoulder and back, it was like heaven.

She was adjusting herself in the space that made me so hard, her busty ass has touched me so hard and the propulsion of the train has made it more harder, I couldn't resist myself, it was a very haaaaard boner for me.

I can still feel her ass, thighs and waist over my shoulders and back. I enjoyed her touch a lot🥵✊💦.

What do you say on this moment?

Today, I was travelling in a train to my home in a general compartment which was highly rushed with people all over. At some point a family hopped in, where there a group of children, an old woman, and a wife and husband,

I did not notice them first but due to the rush in the train I felt normal, the wife found some room beside me to stand. A few minutes later, a blind man has entered the compartment passing from one end to another end another end where there was no space to even walk

He was slowly walking in the middle, that made the wife to slowly bend over me, her body especially her waist has touched my head, that gave me an instant boner 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥒🤤🤤

I felt interested in her touching, eventually there was more crowd in the compartment, it made her to adjust a bit, from then I have been feeling her ass, back and her thighs with my shoulder and back, it was like heaven.

She was adjusting herself in the space that made me so hard, her busty ass has touched me so hard and the propulsion of the train has made it more harder, I couldn't resist myself, it was a very haaaaard boner for me.

I can still feel her ass, thighs and waist over my shoulders and back. I enjoyed her touch a lot🥵✊💦.

What do you say on this moment?
Interested members dm me for sex chat

Back