• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake ‘BLOW UR MIND’ Bollywood AI pro edits

Hello friends , This is my fourth thread in desifakes.
This thread is only for the most realistic AI fakes for the Bollywood celebrities. You can suggest here whoever you want to make more hot or make undress. I will surely do it for you guys. 💦💦🥵
❤️❤️hoo broo you again it's amazing to see you every where❤️❤️kick the start brooo❤️❤️best wishes for your thread my buddy❤️❤️
I had few crush on Bollywood plss can you do them❤️
1:Sonakshi
3:Katrina
4:tapsee
5:yami gautham.
6:Shafaq naaz
7: pooja sharma
8:sunny Leone i know it's a heavy list and am sorry for this buddy all the very best on your fresh start❤️❤️

❤️❤️hoo broo you again it's amazing to see you every where❤️❤️kick the start brooo❤️❤️best wishes for your thread my buddy❤️❤️
I had few crush on Bollywood plss can you do them❤️
1:Sonakshi
3:Katrina
4:tapsee
5:yami gautham.
6:Shafaq naaz
7: pooja sharma
8:sunny Leone i know it's a heavy list and am sorry for this buddy all the very best on your fresh start❤️❤️
I will do my best brother. 💯

Hello friends , This is my fourth thread in desifakes.
This thread is only for the most realistic AI fakes for the Bollywood celebrities. You can suggest here whoever you want to make more hot or make undress. I will surely do it for you guys. 💦💦🥵
Madhuri Dixit bikini, bra please

You are fakes are good ❤️and nice quality 🔥🔥.
But faces are cropped, it would be nice if you consider to show full face 👍🏻
That issue is because of image processing but i will try my best to avoid such issues. Thank you for ur words. Keep supporting bro ❤️

Back