• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake ๐€๐ง๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š (๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž)๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Hi desifakes family,

This thread concentrates only on Anu Sithara, the chubby queen from Malayalam film industry.

She has always been my goddess the moment she started her career in movies. She has been slim and now became chubby adding to more of her beauty.

Surprisingly, I saw a lot of Anu fans in here. So not only for Anu fans but to all of you am starting this thread.

Since this concentrates only on Anu, other actress requests are not accepted; however, you shall always request for a combo or a situation/scene. I shall put my level best to keep you guys fapping.

Welcome All to the dungeon of Chubby goddess "ANU SITHARA"!!!!!

Great thread idea
& love the expressions you choose for her @Anu Edits bro ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks bro. Am really glad u liked them. Your encouragement is my great strength. More are yet to come. Will make the thread as interesting as possible.

And yea, don't forget to fap on her ๐Ÿฅฐ

Time to see who is the winner of bra model competition. Let's wait here. Do you think there are people looking at my cleavage?

Well let's keep it apart. Listen who is the winner...

Who do you think it would be?

เด‡เดคเตโ€Œ เดชเตŠเดณเดฟเดšเตเดšเต bro เด•เดฟเดŸเต look เด’เดจเตเดจเตŠเดจเตเดจเดฐ เดฎเตเดคเตฝ เด†เดฃเตโ€Œ

Back