• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

πŸŒŸπ—£π—₯π—˜π— π—œπ—¨π—  π—€π—¨π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—¬ π—”π—œ π—™π—”π—žπ—˜ 𝗕𝗬 𝗫𝗔𝗑𝗗𝗔π—₯πŸŒŸπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

@XANDAR fantastci work and great thread. following you from now. however, i have a few suggestions
1) dont make the boobs and ass very large. it makes the pic look very comical. FAke pics should look as original as possible. for eg: the deepika fake (in the lake) was fantastic. actresses with small boobs should have small boobs in fake also, likewise for ass and thighs.
2) also try to give regular surroundings. dont add that supernatural/superhero stuff.

Apart from these suggestions i must say your work is very nice. please continue. if possible can you make fakes on the following women:
Chitrangada Singh, Tabu, Palki Sharma ? i can provide some pictures too if you need reference

@XANDAR fantastci work and great thread. following you from now. however, i have a few suggestions
1) dont make the boobs and ass very large. it makes the pic look very comical. FAke pics should look as original as possible. for eg: the deepika fake (in the lake) was fantastic. actresses with small boobs should have small boobs in fake also, likewise for ass and thighs.
2) also try to give regular surroundings. dont add that supernatural/superhero stuff.

Apart from these suggestions i must say your work is very nice. please continue. if possible can you make fakes on the following women:
Chitrangada Singh, Tabu, Palki Sharma ? i can provide some pictures too if you need reference
yeh i know this is because this thread is not my priority right now i post here only when i had extra time but surely in future i will post regularly here try to give good fakes .

Back