• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
out of these 4 ladies you need choose any one to be your slave for the whole 2023 , which one will u choose & why ?(Kiara, Kriti, Katrina,Nora) My choice is definitely Katrina becz I want to enjoy her body & navel before it gets worst to age
Kiara I want to facefuck her

out of these 4 ladies you need choose any one to be your slave for the whole 2023 , which one will u choose & why ?(Kiara, Kriti, Katrina,Nora) My choice is definitely Katrina becz I want to enjoy her body & navel before it gets worst to age
Kiara or Kriti it's hard to choose , but I guess it'll be Kiara , cuz Kriti looks more of the dominating type , and Nora and Kat are born to be a dominatrix so doesn't fit in well with the slave's role

I'd take Kiara... she's both cute and ultra hot... one whole year would still be less time to explore her

How many of you want to tear that panty of Tara Suaria, shove it in her mouth and butt fuck her?
Every time she is getting ready to get fucked by her husband I will hold her hair and drag to hall and by tearing her pants will put her bra and panty in her mouth while fucking her pussy from behind which the bitch likes most

Kiara or Kriti it's hard to choose , but I guess it'll be Kiara , cuz Kriti looks more of the dominating type , and Nora and Kat are born to be a dominatrix so doesn't fit in well with the slave's role
mere liye katrina kaif sahi rahega das banana.kyon ki jab chaho chodo gangbang,couple,wo bahut sexy,beautiful, kamaudipak,amir hai,unka mere jaisa insaniyat hai.❤

Every time she is getting ready to get fucked by her husband I will hold her hair and drag to hall and by tearing her pants will put her bra and panty in her mouth while fucking her pussy from behind which the bitch likes most
mein tara ko but ko chodna chahati hoon.mein pati hisab se uske baal pakad kar uske bra,panty muon mein dekar.

Back