• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Part –3

In the second part, you read that we wife and husband reached Trivandrum on my first LFC. It was their first stage of the tour. Vikram was told that this city has very good massage parlors. One hour massage in such parlor gives tremendous body peace and many diseases vanish. He also wanted to experience it. He also heard that there is a beautiful lovely sexy female masseuse ( masseuse).

Beside he heard from one of his friends who visited one such parlor that after one massage his wife who was earlier very conservative has become very free , sexier and aggressive on the bed.

He enquired at the hotel where they stayed and other persons about the massage parlor . Many of them recommended one in particular “ Heavenly Abode Parlour”. They took an appointment at 7 in the morning on their 3rd day in the city. It was hardly 20 minutes walk from our hotel. They had advised us to reach there early.

Now read in words of Vikram,

Like previous occasions, consecutive second nights in the hotel we had good satisfying sex but again on her terms only. It took a lot of persuasion to get her to agree to a massage. She agreed only after repeated assurance that only females would be there to give a massage.

We reached the parlor at quarter to seven. There were few counter clerks (females) to attend to us but I insisted on meeting the manager. I told Priyanka to wait in the visitors waiting lounge and I was taken to the manager who was also a lady. She was very attractive, simply having a beautiful figure. I sat opposite her and introduced myself. She had a list of appointments.

“You came alone, where is your wife Priyanka, she has not come ? “
priyanka-arul-mohan-44.jpg

She asked about my wife. I looked around. It was a moderate sized 16 ft by 14 ft room with a full sized glass window and glass doors. I smiled seeing Priyanka seated on a sofa reading a book. I could see her clearly. Manager or anything inside this office was not seen from outside but the manager could see everything very clearly seated on her revolving chair. I pointed my finger towards my wife.

“That woman in blue printed Dress.”

She smilingly nodded and commented, “ she is really beautiful, very beautiful ….”

“ but , she is having a lot of unnecessary inhibitions, she is very conservative. “ I said .

Then I told my problem to the manager, without hiding anything. I concluded, “Madam, I have come here with great hope, I heard a lot of this parlor. Please do something that thereafter she behaves like a top class call girl on the bed, she does everything I desire.”

I paused and asked for her charges. She looked keenly at me for some time and then replied. “ See Mr Vikram, such a problem is not only yours, it is a common problem with a lot of girls coming from a conservative background where sex is considered as a taboo, nudity is considered as sin…we are getting such cases regularly…”

I asked , ‘ is there any solution to this problem ? “

She nodded . “ Yes, we are solving such problems with a 100 % success rate. “

Her reply gave me a lot of confidence. She paused and said, “ but…..”

“ But what ? “ I asked .

“ Such treatment requires sex of a woman with a stranger. Your wife will also have to fuck with someone. You can understand, without sex , fuck with man her inhibitions will not go…”

I understood but I expressed my fear, “ she will not allow any male to touch her, she becomes hysterical, she may hurt herself. “

She put her one hand on my hand and assured me,
“ don't worry at all. Everything will happen with her consent. In fact she herself will request man to fuck her, penetrate her. No force, no pressure, no drugs, no injection, no hypnosis , nothing illegal …everything only with her consent. If she dont want sex , there will be no sex…now call her. And you will not have to pay a single paise for this. “

I gave my consent. “ If one sex with another man removes her inhibition I don’t have any problem. I am ready.”

She talked over the intercom and gave instructions in a local dialect which I could not understand. Soon two very young females entered the room. She told me to bring Priyanka in. I went out and returned back with Priyanka in five minutes. She shook hands with Priyanka. Lady appreciated her beauty and assured her, “ sister, be assured..everything will happen with your consent..feel comfortable and I am sure you will enjoy the session.”

Reluctantly Priyanka went away with two young girls. “ Mr Vikram, don’t you want to massage yourself, if you desire girls to get nude for you , you can enjoy with them…only 2000, for full body nude massage and full sex…”

She offered but I got a wild idea. “ I want to watch her live, each and every moment…”

She wondered that I want to see my own wife fucking with someone .
I nodded. “ ok, 3000/- per hour…for a live show, you can watch the action of your wife. “

I wondered how it could be possible. But I paid 3000/- and said, ‘ but I want to watch her full session..”

She replied professionally , “ if you want then after the end of every hour you will have to pay 2000/- for the next hour. “
I nodded. She again talked over the intercom. Another lady came . She gave instructions in the local language and then told me to go with her. “ pay her for every extra hour. “

She said and signaled to the girl. The girl almost pulled me out of the room. She took me through the stairs to a room.

“Mr Vikram, undress and come with me carrying only your wallet. “ I was stunned to hear her. She reiterated, “ if you want to see what you want then do what I said.”

Before I could say another word she unbuttoned her overcoat and dropped it down. She was nude. After mother Sneha, I saw another one, this time, a younger woman around 30 yrs of age having cleanly shaved pubic area. Without saying a word I took out my wallet and undressed fully. The cock was semi limped. “ nice feature, nice cock”

Telling this she pulled my wallet , checked inside and gave it back to me without taking any money out. She took my hand and pulled . We entered into a corridor and then to a cabin about 3 ft wide and 7 ft long. “ Look down , your wife is there. “ I heard a lady. “ and if while watching your wife your cock needs a cunt press this bell. You can fuck me or other paying additional 2000/-. “

Telling this she went away. Where I was standing was certainly a mezzanine floor. Because it was overviewing ground floor from a height of about 7-8 ft only. But I was able to see clearly. The cabin, where I was standing, was having sleeper berth like in train but only one tier. I sat on a rexine seat and watched through the full glass partition. I was certain that Priyanka or anyone else on the other side of the glass could not see me.

She was standing in a 10 ft x 6 ft cabin in a white gown tied at the middle. It has only a clinic type bed of about 3 ft wide & 7 ft long and a small stool in a corner. Soon the same two girls who took her away from the manager's room entered the cabin . My cock gave a few more jerks. Both girls were nude. They were fairer than Priyanka. One of them said something to Priyanka and Priyanka shook head. Other girl talked convincingly and Priyanka laid on the bed. One lady untied the gown and pulled it away from her body.

One girl kept caressing hairs and the other talked. After 4-5 minutes of talking, they took the hand of Priyanka and moved over their smooth silky skin of pubic area and continued talking. They must be trying to convince her to get pubic hair shaved. I wish I could hear their talk. I pressed the bell.

One lady came to me and I asked whether I could hear what they said. She nodded and pulled out an earphone attached with a socket. I fitted into my ears and I heard clearly. “ Madam, don’t worry, your cunt will not get damaged and your men will like it very much. Clean shaved cunt will enhance your beauty and value. “

Both in turn kept talking like that to Priyanka and simultaneously got Priyanka’s hand moving over their silky skin. Finally Priyanka nodded. I became extremely pleased. Immediately one girl pulled out a tray from under the bed. Other one took water ( hot ) from the wash basin kept in a corner and both got busy with their work. First they applied hot water over pubic hair, rubbed hair for a couple of minutes then they trimmed hairs. They kept trimming till pubic hairs remain of about half inch length only. Her clit and slit now got clearly visible.

Then they applied a thick layer of cream over pubic hairs and around. One girl lifted her legs high, parted wide and pressed knees on boobs. Other girl applied cream over the back side slit and around . Thereafter they put white napkins on the front and backside also.

One girl poured some oil over Priyanka’s forehead, cheeks, boobs, belly, thighs and calves & went out of the room. Others began massaging her cheeks. Priyanka kept eyes closed and seemed to enjoy the massage.After massaging cheeks, the girl began massaging forehead and sides of the face. “ madam, you are so beautiful, you have such a lovely figure you must be having many men, many boy friends…how many you had so far. “

While massaging the girl asked. I thought Priyanka will get offended and angry but no, she smiled and with eyes closed she replied, “ dear, never ask any women even your own mother, sister , daughter or anyone about her men and how many she has fucked or fucking with….I was virgin when my husband had me first a year ago and till now I dont have any boy friend or man other than husband…what about you…? “

20201223081916.jpg

Girl’s finger continues to dance over Priyanka’s face. She replied, “ I don’t know my parents. I was brought up in a orphan house and before I knew that I became young enough I lost my virginity and thereafter daily I had men , young, old, kids, dirty, police men, politicians, leaders etc etc…Then one day Jyoti madam ( manager ) visited that orphan house and with 20-22 girls of my age , she brought me here. For 2-3 months we were trained in massaging and also how to give more & more pleasure to men and extract pleasure from them. But before we were told to entertain men, madam asked us whether we are interested in paid sex or not…”

Girl has now started massaging shoulders. “ Then what, you consented ? “ Priyanka asked.

“ Yes, what else would we have done? Since I lost my virginity I had not less than 150 men in three months , cunt & my body had become loose..so we all consented. Master of this parlour fucked us all and he decided for our rates. It varies from 1000 to 3000 per shot but there are ladies here who are paid a minimum of Rs 10,000 for an hour. “

“ What did you mean by one shot ? “ Priyanka asked.

Girl replied what I thought,“ one penetration and fuck till men discharges mean one shot..how long your husband remain tight .”

My heart beat increased. “ he fucks me almost daily , sometime twice thrice in a night…on an average he fucks me for 20 minutes and I get satisfied every time. Is it less time ? “

That time another girl entered and she pulled away both napkins kept on pubic area. My eyes sparkled. I saw what I wanted to see for a year. Her pubic area was shining, it had much more shine than the shine of two girls. Priyanka’s pubic area was now free of pubic hairs. Other girl wiped the front and back with a wet towel and then applied some lotion.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Open-Boobs-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-wallpaper.jpg

Then suddenly that girl bent and kissed cunt, not once but many times.

“ ufff…ahhhhh…” Priyanka moaned.

“ I have never seen such a lovely and tight cunt so far…uff what a sweet cunt…”

Telling this that the other girl began licking cunt slit….

“ no, please don’t do…”

It was a weak protest from Priyanka and she herself parted thighs wider. The girl licked for about 3 minutes and then raised the head, ‘ it is the sweetest cunt I ever tasted. “

The girl said and started to go out. The other girl who was massaging shoulder said something to the other girl in the local dialect and the other girl nodded head. She went out of the cabin.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Milk-Tank-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-wallpaper.jpg

Priyanka rubbed cunt and said aloud, “ bitch..,why did she start when she did not want to complete..”

She pressed the clit and slit for a minute and then asked the girl. “ you did not reply whether 20 mins of fuck is good or not….?”

The girl dropped a few drops of oil on boobs and rubbed it over the entire surface of boobs. “ madam , me, my friend who went away and other 20 girls are here working now for over five years since madam took charge of this joint. Altogether there are over 100 females of different age groups from 18 yrs to 50 yrs working here. We start at 7 in the morning and close at 11 midnight . We work in two shifts and on an average each one gets 2 men every day. So you can calculate how many men would have fucked me so far, around 4000 ? “

She poured a few more drops on boobs and continued massaging…and saying “ you can say 5 men out of every hundred did not get enough hardness to penetrate. We give them hand & blowjobs. Most of Others who penetrate remain tight in cunt for 1 minute to 10 minutes. 20 minutes is certainly on higher side but there were few men who fucked for more than 30 minutes but no one could match master. “

Priyanka-Mohan-shaved-pussy-fingering-naked-Tamil-body-Sexy-Sim-Swap-HD-Pics.jpg

Girl succeeded in arousing the interest of Priyanka. She was enjoying a girl's hand on her boobs. “ you are doing good , I like your hand on my body..who is master ? Does he fuck you regularly ? “

Hearing this girl squeezed boobs tightly , Priyanka jerked. Girl replied “ madam, the master is really a master in satisfying women. He is so so handsome, so strong, his cock is also best, 9” plus long and thicker than my wrist…and he can fuck you till you die with pleasure…whoever girls join here gets to fuck by master once and I remember each and every moment of 2 hours I spent with him…he remained tight in cunt for over one hour ..I forcefully pushed cock out of cunt….he is not a man , he is a sex God. “

“ Does he work here ? “ Priyanka asked.

Girl continued, “ not only he is best in fucking , he is the best “ masseur “ of the country. He was in this business for over 20 yrs. He is co-owner of this joint but most of the time he remains out. When he returns he taste new girls and women whoever joined in his absence, beside he satisfy and entertain lady customers who comes here only for massage and fuck with him. Madam , you will not believe he remains booked for the entire year. He visits many places just to satisfy women of very high societies and rich families. “

“ he fucks you regularly ? “

Priyanka enquired .

The girl shook head. “ Except Jyoti madam ( manager) he had not fucked any female employee second time. He is not free from female customers, outside service where he will get time for us. Madam, my friend just told me that he had arrived in the parlor just half an hour back, would you like to meet him ? “

Priyanka shook head and replied, “ no, no, you are doing good ..I don’t want any man to see me nude, forget him…”

But the girl insisted, “ madam, you are from another part of the country, you may not come here ever again…and even if you come he may not be here ..so why don’t you avail this opportunity..I know , normally his lady customers come in the afternoon . Till lunch he sits with Jyoti madam and looks after business…don’t miss this opportunity…”

“ no”. Priyanka replied…

But the girl was adamant.. “ don’t mistake me, I don’t wont you to fuck with him, your husband seems to be good, but please get massaged by him, it will be a once in lifetime experience…and it does not matter he is a man. He will not be nude like us but fully dressed. He is a professional masseur , he never tries to take advantage of the situation…I insist madam you to have a massage from him. You will never forget his message, his company.“

I wished and prayed to God. I wanted her to consent. I wanted to see it for hours. Long sex , as the girl said , of that master with my wife. Girl kept insisting , finished the massage of boobs and began a belly massage of the belly….

One hour has passed. Lady came to remind me. I gave her another 2000/- for the next hour. I looked at the time. It was 8.30.

“ While he is with me you will have to stay in the room . “ Suddenly Priyanka said. The girl nodded, “ yes I will stay till you want…”

“ ok ..call your master. Let me see whether he is as good as you say. ”

Priyanka finally consented. I became extremely pleased and excited. I was going to watch a man with my wife who was not only nude but aroused as well. The girl went out and returned back in two minutes.She began massaging cunt. After about 6-7 minutes the door opened and a man entered. He was certainly a very handsome man.

He was about 6 ft tall , fair, looking strong , strong jaw and smiling… “ Good morning Priyanka madam, I am fortunate to get an opportunity to serve you, thanks Jayanti for calling me.”

priyanka-arul-mohan-celeb-gangbanged.jpg

The girl shook hands with the man and brought him near the bed.Priyanka sat up and he shook hands with Priyanka. He held Priyanka’s one hand in his both hands. “ Priyanka madam, Jyoti said that you are very beautiful but she is wrong.“

Girl looked at the man and I got angry. Man softly padded cheeks of Priyanka and added “ you are not only extraordinarily beautiful you posses very lovely figure..you are an angel “

Priyanka smiled, pulled away her hand and laid on bed.
“ Thanks, I am flattered but I must admit you are a real handsome man.I never saw any other man as handsome like you, you are what every woman wants, dark ,handsome and strong….”

I felt jealous…He bowed to her.

“ Jayanti praises you a lot , let me see how good a massage you can give….do it fast I have to go back to my husband…”

I was delighted to hear from my wife. The man was wearing a grey coloured full sleeve tracksuit. He washed his hand and girl asked,“ madam, may I go now “

But Priyanka replied firmly, “ No, stay here.”

Master also told the girl to stay. She sat on the only stool in the cabin. Man first applied oil on both his hands and then poured oil all over the body of Priyanka. He rubbed oil over her body, on boobs, on thighs , on cunt. He started with her toe….

Only a few minutes had passed, Priyanka whispered ,“ nice, very nice….”

Master took his time. He took about 15 minutes to go from toe to knee and then another 20 minutes to reach the upper thighs. Master massaged legs, thighs, inner thighs but he did not touch cunt….he massaged waist and belly and then his both hands reached on boobs. It has been almost one hour since he started. Lady again came to me , I paid another 2000/- and she told me , “ Now you can watch till she is in the room. “ she went away.

Master was rubbing nipple and simultaneously massaging periphery of boobs and then Priyanka’s hand moved. Her eyelids remain closed. Her left hand got raised and she rested it on his belly. Man did not try to push it away. I thought Priyanka would move hand down towards his cock but no just after a minute, she rested her hand again on the side of her body. The man continued massaging boobs and I watched her thighs opening wide and wider.

fWcPZtk7WNDWu05xd27nKFL6tV0HE5_nIlY2KH7iBANzia4Ucr2aAVrGM1m9P5-CErqI3Ga8aRl6q48e1a8sz5pW4DZR9YeLOS17TDdBIsdTYZlbUVNIx3ACs91kbBegp5ijzcPgVhVmCpwHzYmyTNoVUJ9xPhC1xqYSB64mnb046UCQbZug3k5zqBqsZw

He massaged boobs for another 5-6 minutes and then he turned Priyanka on her belly. Jayanti gave a bottle of oil to the master. He poured a good amount of oil on shoulder, back, hips and thighs. This time again he started from feet but his hand reached his hips only in about 15 minutes. He rubbed oil on hips, between hip joints and I saw his hand massaging slit and cunt from the back side. He continued massaging or fondling and simultaneously parted her legs wider and wider , both feet fell outside the edge of bed, her knees were pushed to the edge. I could see his fingers moving inside cunt. Not only one but his ten fingers were working simultaneously on hip joints and cunt. Another 15 minutes passed.

zfesEpFD0GRo9hjJkpHU_O8CYq9m-A83U_mQaUPoL2gHkoWmzzEtMPrOcGcZEKtjL6OQGnJgBJXd1zxSqtS3O8xEHen7d3QBdExhACre2FtufPsUGyDjzUxuxcUEHCH0S39JYbqD-Pcee25Oxjs58XhQ0sMIPjhjlwsdyneIxpD2T1BPwzoqXHzmTuOZ6A

He was massaging her for about one and half hours but she did not moan even once. Either she was not liking it or liking it too much. In one year I had observed that she used to start giving moans on slight stimulation but here she was controlling herself.

Master signaled something to the girl. She pulled out a thick pillow from under the bed. He did not say a word. He lifted her waist . He certainly had good strength, her hips & waist got raised and the girl pushed that pillow under waist. Now cunt was raised by 9-10 inches. His one hand moved over waist and the other hand continued rubbing ins and outs of cunt. This cunt massaging continued for about another 15 minutes.

Then we heard. “ I have pain in my shoulder. “ Priyanka said without looking back.

He massaged hip and cunt for another few minutes and then without removing his hand from her body he stood just at her head. He began pressing and rubbing shoulders.

Priyanka did not raise head but her both hands moved. Her hands pushed his top up and the other hand went inside his bottom. “ tell the girl to go out of the room and undress. “

I heard the voice of my wife. Now she wants a man. Without waiting for the girl to go out she pushed his bottom down and I saw his throbbing long & thick cock in her two hands. The man pulled out his top first and then pushed bottom down, out of his legs.

I stood up with a jerk. She had taken the tip of cock in mouth and soon about a 6-inch length of cock started moving in and out of her mouth. She always resisted me, never kissed my cock and now took other’s cock in mouth.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg

After 2-3 minutes of blowjob, he pulled the cock out, turned her straight and laid over her in 69 position. She parted thighs and man licked, sucked, chewed, finger fucked for about 20 minutes. Then he changed position and penetrated…..

“ ohhhhh yes….this is what I wanted ….”

Hard and fast banging started and with every bang Priyanka screamed and moaned. The girl stood up and came to the side. Priyanka saw and took her hand.
“ Thanks dear for suggesting that I have a master..he is really the best….”

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-full-nude-shaved-pussy-fucking-without-dress-deepfake-sex-video.jpg

I fisted and ejaculated twice, but they did not finish..every now and then they changed position, straight to doggy pose, then she on top, then he fucking her from back standing on floor , then again straight….., in between orals, I was disgusted to see without wiping cock Priyanka sucked it ….and finally man ejaculated first in cunt , then he pulled out cock and pushed cock in mouth. She collected cum and after he withdrew I saw cum on her tongue which she swallowed fully.

“ Jayanti , how long…? “

priyanka-mohan-2022-naked-ass-pressed-leak-fakes-1000x849.jpg

Priyanka asked the girl and the girl replied , “ madam , I can’t believe…you took him for one hour forty minutes, he penetrated you at 10.05 and now it is 11.50. “

Master hugged Priyanka , kissed her passionately .“ Priyanka , marry me. “ “ master, fuck me again now….”

He got down from the bed, lifted her in his arms and both went out of the room. Lady tapped my shoulder.

“ sir, the show is over, come out. “

I came out, wore clothes, she gave me a drink and I freshened thereafter. Another lady came and informed me that the manager is calling me. I reached her office.

“ So Mr Vikram, you saw , now your wife doesn’t have any inhibitions now, you can use her in any way but…”

“ but what …” I asked.

Instead of replying she talked on intercom and then gave receiver to me, “ Priyanka is on line..talk to her “

I took receiver and recognised her voice when he said

“ hi Vikram darling”

“ Come on, we have to go back , it is more than 5 hours here. “

And I became extremely sad hearing her, “ thanks darling for bringing me here. You go to places where you want to go, I will come back to you at night and I will do anything you say…”

I insisted but she also insisted to stay back at the parlor and after talking for a few minutes she hung up the phone.

“ Sir, she came to me and took permission to stay at the parlor for more time, I can’t refuse her. I am sorry. “

The manager said and sadly I returned back to the hotel alone. I had lunch, slept the entire afternoon. In the evening I roamed around the city and entered another parlor. I selected one young girl and had sex with her but she was not like Priyanka. I returned back to the hotel at 11.30 and she was on the bed all nude.

priyanka-mohan-2022-naked-stripped-leak-fakes-667x1000.jpg

“ come Vikram, your randi is waiting for you. “

Though I had decided that I will not fuck Priyanka again but how can I reject such a wonderful maal. And after one year of marriage I had my wife the way I wanted. She sucked cock, let me suck cunt, she swallowed my cum…and after we finished I asked what she did the whole day at the parlor.

“ darling I was not in a parlor , I was taken to heaven again and again…”

Though I watched her fucking with one man I asked directly , “ did you sleep , did you fuck with anyone…? “

She laughingly replied , “ never ask such a question from me or any other women again…they don’t like it…I am your wife and continue to be your wife. “

She slept but not I . Scene of her fucking laughingly with man in presence of other woman kept coming again and again. I searched through her purse but I did not get anything. Then I searched under the pillow & mattress and I got a thick envelope. I took out content and I saw four bundles of notes tied separately with a rubber ring. I guessed she fucked with at least four persons. I put back that money from where I had taken it.

Aujge.jpg

Next morning we had a bus to catch at 10 but she was ready by 6.30. I saw she had also packed her suitcase also. “ nice , you are ready..! “
I commented .

“ yes, but I am not going with you, I will stay at the parlor , you have to complete your tour alone. “

I became dumb when I heard her. But she lifted the suitcase and her handbag. She went out. Soon I received a call from reception and I told them that I will checkout in an hour and I will make payment. I knew she went to the parlor. After half an hour I was with the manager again.

I told her about my problem and requested her to pursue Priyanka to return to me. I threatened her that if she doesn’t listen to me I will call the police.

She laughed and replied. “ Mr don’t threaten me . All senior police officer visit here and fuck with our girl. City SP came here previous evening to fuck wife of another senior govt officer, he saw Priyanka and booked her at 2 noon today. Besides, Priyanka is an adult and she is staying here with her own wish. Yesterday besides our master man, she entertained four men of her own and was satisfied with the amount we paid. If you complain to police they will first arrest Priyanka for doing prostitution and you for throwing her into flesh business. “

She pushed a sheet to me. “ See for yourself , your wife Priyanka, now known as Cynthia, is booked for how many, in one day she has become very popular…”

I searched through name Cynthia and starting from 9 am till 10 night I found her name at 6 places. While I went through the sheet she called on the intercom,“ Please send Cynthia to my office .”

After a few minutes Priyanka entered the room. She was wearing a skirt and sleeveless blouse.

Priyanka-arul-mohan-sreekaram-telugu-7-hot-hd-caps.jpg

Manager said, “ Cynthia, he wants to take you back….wants to go…he says that he will call the police…”

Priyanka pressed my shoulder and said, “ Vikram, don’t be a fool , the police will arrest me first… If you want to fuck me deposit here 30000/- and take proper appointment….i promise I will return back to you soon. “

She bent down and kissed me. Thereafter laughingly she went out of the room. I got up . Manager told me to sit , “ Vikram, I feel sad for you, but if you want I can give you a girl whom you can take around with you as your wife ..she is not beautiful like Priyanka but she is young..you just take care of her and I will deduct 5000 per day from Priyanka’s earning. You need not pay any amount to her for her staying with you. I am sure Priyanka will not mind paying for you. “

She again talked with Priyanka over the intercom addressing her as Cynthia and repeated what she told me. Finally she said, “ I know Priyanka , you love your husband very much. “

She hung the receiver. “ Cynthia, sorry Priyanka has agreed for a deduction of 5000/- daily for you. “

She again called someone and after a few minutes another girl entered the room. She was hardly 18-19 years old, good looking, and having slim features.

“ Manasa you wanted to go on tour so pack up …you are going with this handsome man for a tour of 15 days and remember you are going as his wife..so love him nicely. “

Girl looked at me and said, “ I saw him yesterday and I liked him. When have we to go…? ”

I replied , “ just now.”

And after two hours Manasa was seated beside me in a luxury bus for the trip to Chennai. We talked, explored each other. She was like a bird. She did not object a bit when I hugged her, pressed boobs and kissed her. She smiled shyly when I moved hand under her skirt and on her panty.

Efr8sApXYAE9kei.jpg

“ why in hurry…wait till we reach the hotel ? “

She whispered but did not push hand away. I had fun with her but could not find an answer as to why Priyanka decided to leave husband so easily. I knew and as she herself told the girl I was not bad. I was better than average. Still, why ?

Vikram could never know what happened after the Master lifted Priyanka out of the massage cabin till she reached the hotel after almost 12 hours.

Jayanthi followed the master who was carrying Priyanka in his arms. After ensuring where they were going she informed manager Jyothi. The manager left a message around for Vikram to meet her soon. Vikram met her and soon after he went out sadly she closed her office and almost ran out. She reached her house where she saw Priyanka seated on the sofa and begging master to fuck her again.

“ master, I am requesting you for half an hour to fuck me again but you are just wasting time. I have to go back to husband , fuck me once again. “

FEoF7ioVIAE_eex

Jyothi understood the situation and heard master, “ darling, I also liked you very much, I also want to love you not once again but daily repeatedly…you are not listening to me, stay here , be our girl and I will marry you, you will be subsequently mother of my child…”

But Priyanka declined telling that she has to go back to husband but before that she wants him to fuck her once again. Master wanted her to stay here and entertain customers like other girls and earn a lot. But Priyanka wanted to go back after having him once again.

“ darling , unless you listen to me I will not fuck you again…”

He said firmly.

Priyanka began to sob. Jyothi sat beside her, hugged her, caressed her and said, “ Priyanka, I am a woman I understand what a nice fuck means to a woman. It happened to me exactly the same way as it is happening to you. I visited this parlour and this bastard while massaging fucked me and made me his slave.I also pleaded , requested but he agreed to fuck me again only when I joined this parlour.

In the daytime I was entertaining a few customers and in the evening he was taking me to heaven. My mother came to know about this and she purchased this parlor and made me the owner. This master wanted to leave but I persuaded and made him co-owner . Since then we have managed this parlor in our way. Now this is the most popular parlor in the state. “

She winked at the master and he also sat on bed and undressed Jyothi. Priyanka saw this and before Jyothi could act, Priyanka sat on the lap of the master. Jyothi smilingly continued, “ whenever he is in town he stays with me. I don’t ask whom he fucks in daytime but after 9 pm till next 9 am he remains inside me. I understand both of you liked each other very much and I am ready to share my man with you Priyanka . “ “ but how can I accept his condition.? “

Priyanka doubted. “ I have been married just for a year, I have families , they love me a lot, they, me , we all will be defamed. I can’t stay here.”

20201222083000.jpg

Jyothi caressed cunt of Priyanka, “ your body is very lovely, we can have fun together , ok I give you a middle way “

Jyothi proposed that Priyanka should join the parlor and entertain only high-profile customers like her.

“ You need not divorce your husband and stay here forever but darling Priyanka, you can certainly stay away from him for a month. He now knows that you have fucked with others but still came to take you back. Initially you stay with us only for a month. Thereafter, You can visit your house, husband as you wish. If you wish to return here, to us you would be welcome , if not we will forget you thinking it as our bad luck…”

She added, “ no payment for fuck with master but for others you will get Rs 20000/- per customer you fuck with. Tonight you can spend time with your husband and if you return in the morning then for a month , irrespective of the number of customers you handle you will get Rs one lakh per day plus 2000/- per customer handled…”

Priyanka’s eyes remained wide open, she interfered, “ madam don’t tempt me, Rs one lakh a day is too much…..”

Jyothi ignored and continued, “ you will stay with me here in this house, all boarding, lodging, dresses etc free. master will be our slave, he will fuck we both and I will fuck you… “

Priyanka enquired about her customers. Jyothi replies that she fucks only with highly placed men of society like rich businessmen, very senior govt officials, ministers , foreign dignitaries etc. She said that some time she has to fuck with more than ten such men in a day.

“ but with you, we two can share them with us. “

Master added, “ Priyanka, the highest amount other girls are paid is 10000 and there are only 3 such girls. Others get between one to five thousand depending on her beauty and features. “

Priyanka heard both and then suddenly pulled him over her. “ Master for you and this cock I will do anything. “

And Jyothi watched live fuck of her man with Priyanka. She concluded that Priyanka is much more aggressive, responsive than her. She knew that now she can charge customers more for Priyanka than she charged for herself.

iXyHG.jpg

After sex and lunch, both beauties returned back to the parlor at 4 in the evening and from 4.30 till 10.45 Priyanka entertained four customers one after another without any break . She did everything that her husband wanted her to do. She sucked cock, allowed cunt sucking, swallowed cum etc, Thereafter she reached the hotel.

Part 4

I am Vikram. In the last part you read that in order to remove her inhibition I took my wife Priyanka into a parlor. Lady manager there had told me that she will have to fuck with a stranger there to get desired result. I consented for fuck of my wife with someone else. I watched my wife and watched that she herself opened cock of man and got herself fucked. I did observe that she never enjoyed , expressed happiness so much as she expressed while fucking with that man in presence of a lady. But that one fuck changed my wife. She decided to stay back in parlor. She left me to stay at a parlour.

I was sad and gloomy but the manager of the parlour felt pity on me. From her own staff or known ones she gave me one girl in exchange for my wife. I took that girl Manasa along with me as my wife. During journey from Trivandrum to Chennai by luxury bus she opened up fully. She said that she has not yet started working for the parlor. She was one distant relative of manager Jyothi. I fondled her on the way. I caressed cunt and squeezed my boobs. She did not oppose it. We checked into a hotel in the evening. We freshened up and after taking a round of the city and having dinner we returned back to the hotel .We laid together and she shyly opposed me when I undressed her.

PicsArt_04-23-11.21.26.jpg

Initially she resisted but then she cooperated fully. We kissed , fondled and I pulled her on me in 69 poses. She was not clean shaven but her pubic hairs were very small , hardly one cm long. I did not want her clean shaven. It was so nice to move my fingers and tongue on pubic area. I kissed, sucked , licked and she climaxed. She also sucked cock and to me it seemed that she was doing it for the first time. I turned over to her. Positioned cock on cunt but she put hand between cock and cunt. She looked in my eyes as if she is begging, “ Vikram, not now please give me time of one more day..please dont fuck now. “

Full-nude-Manasa-Radhakrishnan-spreading-her-ass-naked-thigh-hairy-pussy-ass-hole.jpg

I felt pity as well as love for her. I thought she was afraid of sex with a stranger. I did not question her. I hugged her tightly and slept. When I opened my eyes in the morning I found her cuddled like a baby on me. We were nude. We got ready and went out for a local city tour. All along during the tour she bubbled. She let others feel that we are wife and husband. Again that night at around 10 , I looked at her. She smiled and extended both hands towards me. I lifted her on the bed and kissed each other passionately. While kissing myself I penetrated, on the third hard push , she cried.. “ ufff it is very painful…no..please no….”

ManasaRadhakrishnanfullnudemallupussyfuckedspreadingherleg.jpg

I felt a gush of hot fluid on cock and thigh joints. Undoubtedly she was a virgin that’s why she became afraid the previous night…

“ Vikram, slow, not so hard..it is my first time. “

I stopped , hugged her tightly, then I caressed her face, sides, hips and thighs. After a few minutes when she loosened and gave a smile I again started banging . In a few strokes the entire length slid in. I pumped her and she enjoyed. After a few minutes she began to moan and scream . I enjoyed a tight and hot cunt. She enjoyed her first fuck. We climaxed almost together, while climaxing she tightened her arms and legs around me and then she loosened.

PicsArt_07-06-12.00.52.jpg

“ Thanks Vikram, it was very nice and very satisfying. “

I turned flat beside her and then pulled her on me. I caressed her back, squeezed hips and kept her tightly in my arms.

“ Manasa, I am really very much surprised, even after staying in such a parlor you remained virgin, I am really very fortunate. “

She kissed my lips, cheeks and chest. “ I was a virgin but I can’t be a substitute for your wife Priyanka , she is so beautiful and has a pleasing personality. I wonder why she decided to stay in the parlor with master , leaving such a loving , caring and handsome husband.”

I hugged her tightly .. “ I don't know , maybe because of that handsome master and his cock…”

But she countered me. “ First I also thought about that. But when in evening she had four men one after another I concluded that master only awoken her sex desire, in fact she is a sex hungry women, ready to fuck with any tom & dick. Jyothi didi told me that yesterday Priyanka was booked by not one or two but by six men.”

iVPv8.png

I also felt pain but I tried to bring a false smile to my face. “ Manasa darling,forget that slut , I am thankful to God and your Jyothi didi that she sent you with me but I wonder why she gave me a virgin. “

She pressed her breast and cunt on me, “ because I had told didi that I was fucked in village by five person. “‘

“ And why did you lie to her ? “

She replied smilingly , “ because I did not want to be auctioned at the parlor. “

I enquired and she revealed that whenever Jyothi gets a hand on any virgin she calls her favorite and rich customers. That girl is auctioned. Manasa informed that the base price is Rs 1.00 lakh but most of the girls get a final price of 3 lakh. Then that girl is handed over to the highest bidder for 24 hours. When she returns she fucks with next four or five highest bidder . After she is fucked with 5 men then master fucks and decide her rate. And then she entertains customers and also gets massaging training.

PicsArt_09-12-04.41.449b46d2f254ca1aa8.jpg

“ So when will you start entertaining ? “
She replied,``Didi has already told me many times but I refused. She also told me to have sexual experience with a master and get my rate fixed. For the last three months somehow I am avoiding both. Vikram , every woman likes a master, they desire repeat sex with him, my Jyothi didi and your wife has turned herself slave of that man but I never liked him. I saw him fucking Jyothi and Priyanka together on same bed previous night but I did not like his cock, I did not like his personality. He is too big and there is a complete lack of love and affection in his actions. He is like a fucking animal. “

I turned her flat and began penetrating.

“ I am sure, once he will fuck you, you will also start liking him. “

I banged . She responded.

“ I know, after going from here I will not be able to avoid more. He will certainly fuck me to fix my rate and then I will also become a slut. But that is my destiny. “

PicsArt_09-12-04.44.572d8c2c1088e20a01.jpg

I felt extremely sorry for her. I banged her hard and fast for a few minutes and then slowed down. I kissed her repeatedly.

“ Manasa, I will divorce that slut ( Priyanka ) , marry me. “

She hugged me tightly , jerked her hip .
“ I would love it but never ever think of that . “

She cautioned me . “ Vikram , Jyothi and the real owner of the joint, her mother, are very cruel. If you ever now try to bring back Priyanka or try to marry me or any other girl of parlor she will throw Priyanka first to real dogs and then she will get both of you arrested and tortured for life. “

“ I don't believe Jyothi looks so loving . “ I countered.

She jerked hip up and laughed. “ In the last 4 months of my stay there I saw twice such a situation. Both times the girl fell in love with a customer. Both girls vanished. Jyothi has contact with all police bosses. They searched both girls and their lovers and brought them to the parlor. Jyothi didi’s mother also came. Leaving ladies entertaining customers, all others were assembled in the basement . Then in presence of their lovers, police officers both girls were made to fuck with studs not one but many till both fainted. They were photographed and those photos sent to their families. Thereafter police arrested both for prostitution, they are in jail. And I am her cousin's sister. Never think of marrying me. It will make yours, mine and Priyanka’s life worse than miserable. ‘

She responded and said, “ you may not believe me but you can ask Priyanka , by now she must have been told about the consequences of leaving the parlor without consent of didi, her mother and master. “

She added, “ As I observed, the master has fallen in love with your wife . In a few months she will divorce you to marry him, to the mother child of a man double her age. “

I banged and shouted , “ forget others, let us enjoy…”

She jerked up and shouted back ,“ yes fuck me , keep me fucking …”

ManasaRadhakrishnanfullnudemallupussyfuckedspreadingherleg.jpg

And we fucked regularly for next 15 days. We visited places, Andman, Pondicherry, Bangalore, Hyderabad and finally I returned to Trivandrum to handover Manasa to the parlor. Many times I tried to convince her to marry me but every time her reply was the same.

“ I love you Vikram, I don't want you and Priyanka to be in trouble because of me. “

We stayed in a different hotel for two nights, enjoying it all day and night . Then on the third morning I took her to the parlor without appointment but immediately entering the parlor we were summoned by Jyothi.

She first hugged Manasa and then surprisingly she hugged and kissed me on cheeks and lips.
“ Thanks Vikram sahab for making my timid sister so beautiful, charming and happy. I can see how happy and satisfied she is. “
Manasa blushed but I said , “ thanks “

HD-wallpaper-manasa-radhakrishnan-model-saree-lover.jpg

She pressed my hand and added ,“ and Vikram We , me , my mother and everyone else in the parlor is much more thankful to you for giving such a priceless asset to us, your wife Priyanka is a real diamond. You can’t believe how much popular my parlor has become just because of Priyanka. I have seen many sluts, I myself am a slut , but I have never seen any woman entertaining customers like her… She remains in bed , men come in and go out but she never gets tired and day by day she is getting more beautiful and charming. “

She said and talked over the intercom. Hearing her, Manasa looked at me smilingly and pressed my hand.

Soon Priyanka entered the cabin . I got up and could not remove my eyes from her. She certainly has turned much more beautiful and charming.

priyankamohan2632022m.jpg

She hugged & kissed me and before I could say anything Priyanka said, “ Vikram, I am really in heaven don’t try to take me from here. But if you want , you can come with me & fuck me, I am free for two hours. “

She looked at Jyothi madam. “ yes Vikram , go & enjoy with your wife that also free…not only today but any time you want come and fuck Priyanka or any other girl you like totally free. “

Priyanka heard me , kissed me, pulled my hands on her boobs over blouse. I could not control , I squeezed it and then smilingly pushing me away she went out of office.

Jyothi winked but I said that neither I want Priyanka or anyone else. “ so that is your wife Priyanka now our Cynthia…in just 15 days her price has increased from 3000/-. she is now getting 50000/- per customer. I never got such value “”

Chellamma.JPG

She pushed the envelope which Priyanka had come with to me. “ our Cynthia sorry your Priyanka is priceless, I can not pay you for her but this is just a token beside we have not deducted any amount from her earning towards Manasa. I hope Manasa did entertain you the way you wanted. “

I took that thick envelope . “ Jyothi , I want to marry Manasa, let her come with me. “ Hearing me her mood changed, I could see anger on her face, her face turned red and she got up. “

“ Get out of my office and this town. If I ever see you in this town I will get you fucked by all my studs in front of Priyanka and this Manasa. Get out. “

I was stunned. But Manasa took my hand , took the envelope and pulled me out of the room. “

“ Vikram , I warned you , why you raised this issue , now didi will immediately send me into some cabin. “

She was right. Moment she finished , a girl came , took hold of Manasa’s hand and said , “ Manasa, go to cabin 7 , one customer is waiting. “

I did not stop her when another girl pulled Manasa. She kept looking back with teary eyes. I thought Jyothi will call me back but instead one well built man came and said ,

“ Sir, please leave this parlor immediately. “

Manasa was correct about Jyothi. I came out and reached hotel. I opened the envelope & counted . My eyes remained wide open. There were 5 bundles of 1000s i.e Rs 5 lakh . This was price paid to me for making my wife a slut.

I had a train ticket but got it canceled. Instead I booked a flight and reached my home in the evening. I returned home after 18 days at 6 in the evening. It was 3 days more than my scheduled leave. I searched and found the maid's number written in a diary kept in the fridge. I called Ivana, the maid but she refused to come at that time and then I talked with her mother. After a lot of persuasion she agreed. Her mother requested that I not let the girl walk back home at night. I did not tell them that I have come alone without my wife . Thinking of my wife , Priyanka at home, her mother has told me to hold the girl at night.

She came after an hour . I was happy to see her coming with a few vegetables.

She looked around and asked for Priyanka.
“ Ivana, she stayed back at her parents house, she may come after a month. “

She started to broom the house , “ You did not tell mother that you are alone, she would not have sent me here at night knowing that you are alone . “
729e1167c1b838ee515d4369540eaecd.jpg

I did not reply to her but said,

“ Ivana, I am very hungry , not had anything since morning. “

“ wait for half an hour , I will cook rice and curry. “

I took bath and came out wearing kurta and paijama. At 9 , she served dinner what she said, rice, curry, papad and pickles. I thanked her and started eating but suddenly I pulled her on me.

“ come share with me. “

She shied, giggled but I fed her . She looked shyly at me and fed me. I made a place for her on a chair. Her head was touching my chin . Her one thigh was almost over mine. We shared and finished food.

“ you remained hungry ! I ate a lot. “ she said .

“ no I am full and you are very sweet, very nice. “ I replied.

I was 10 years older than her. We both were alone at night in a house. She must read my mind and eyes. She started lifting utensils but I held her hand.

“ We will clean it in the morning, let us go to sleep , I am very sleepy. “

“ mother will beat me, Priyanka didi will get angry. “

I was very happy to hear her. She was ready but having apprehensions. I lifted her by the waist.

“ no one will know, we like each other, I love you, let us love.”

I put her on the master bed. No one else was in the house so I did not shut the door. We hugged, fondled and undressed each other. She came over to me . Starting from my forehead she began kissing, she kissed lips, cheeks and then kissed every bit of my body. She was more eager to have sex with me. Her boobs touched my cock. She rubbed boobs vigorously on cock and then fucked between boobs. I was getting tight and tight. We were not uttering a word. After some boobs fucking she began kissing cock and all around it.

PicsArt_10-06-06.49.16.jpg

I silently thought that Ivana can become a better parlor girl than Priyanka. A wild idea came to me.

‘ if I take this girl to parlor that bitch Jyothi will not have any anger towards me. “

But I thought of eating this girl as much as possible and then if she agrees I will take her to Jyothi as a competitor of Priyanka. But I knew very few can be a competitor of Priyanka. Neither this girl was beautiful like Priyanka nor did she have such an attractive personality. She was just young. She was not even fair.

But I enjoyed the blow job by Ivana. It seemed that she is a very experienced fucker, fucked with many. Whatever it may be , I enjoyed her blow job. Manasa also gave me blow job everytime we fucked but this girl was much more aggressive than Manasa. I thought that I would not be able to control myself much. So swiftly I pushed her down, positioned cock on cunt. I looked at her, I could see dark red lines in her eyes, her lips were quivering and she was looking at me as if she would eat me alive. I held her shoulder tightly and thinking her as repeatedly fucked I gave, one, two , three and four hard push.

IvanaE001.jpg

Her mouth remained wide open, red lines vanished, tears took place of those lines and I found obstruction on the way of cock. I could not believe my luck. In one month I had a second virgin.

She whispered, “ saahab, it is very painful. “

I kissed her lips, pulled cock out, about 3 inch had traveled in .

“ darling , call me Vikram , my love…”

I gave another very hard push and this time obstruction broke. I kept pressing and cock kept sliding in. Finally I gave 3 more hard push and the entire cock was inside, our pubic surface kissed each other. I kept cock pressed and kissed her passionately and aggressively. I moved my hands over my boobs, on my thighs and caressed them. Few minutes passed and I observed her body loosening.

Then she smiled, tightened hands around me and jerked hip, “ it was very painful, now fuck…I am ok…”

Then I banged and banged, she responded well, her aggressiveness returned, she kept caressing my back, sides and hips . We don't know how much time passed,
“ Vikram, something is happening to me…”

ivana-nude-actress-pic.jpg

She was cuming , I increased speed as well power and we both tightened each other in our arms. We were discharged simultaneously. After keeping each other tight for some time we loosened and smiled at each other.

“ you called me to fuck, if instead of me mother would have come ? . “

“ then I would have fucked her only..ufff Ivana you are so so good…I was thinking that you are very much used and fucked one. “

She kissed me . “ now if you dont fuck me daily I certainly will get myself used a lot . I liked you inside me very much. “

I loved her and said, “ Till Priyanka returns, be my wife , stay with me all day and night. “

She wanted assurance , “ after didi returns ? “

I replied, “ if Priyanka dont accept you as my wife , we will sleep together and she will have to sleep in another room. “
But she was more practical , “ don't be mad , parents have already looked like few matches for me. In six months to one year I will certainly get married but till then use me as you like.

ivana-south-indian-actress-nude-gallery.jpg

I sat up and sat beside her. I looked at her figure. She was just a little slim than Manasa. She was 47-48 kgs, 5’ 3” tall, dense & long hairs, not fair, oval and attractive face, just a handful boobs maybe of 32 inch size, flat belly, very thin waist. Thighs were fully developed but not thick , thighs were well tailored and long. I pulled one thighs away and began caressing pubic hairs.

“ Vikram , you know when Sada madam told my mother to send me here to work, my mother herself wanted to work in your house. But I had seen you many times at Sada’s house and in the morning. I fought with my mother to work here and finally she agreed. She took promise that I will not fuck with you but I knew that the moment you will touch me I will open my thighs for you. I liked you from the day I saw you first but I did not know that my mother, a mother of four children, likes you so much. She wants to fuck with you but I never let her come here. Thanks Vikram , for making me so happy, satisfied and making me a woman. “

I sat between her legs on knees, I bent. I saw cum drops and blood drops on the bed sheet, dark spots on her thighs . I licked all those spots and began oral with sucking clit.
“ uff Vikram, so nice…keep doing…..”

ivana-fucking-naked-sex-fake.png

I smiled at her, my eyes fell on the clock, it was already 12 and I again dipped my mouth on cunt. I completely ignored her moans, screams, shaking, her pulling my hair . I continue with my work. I sucked labia, clit, chewed cunt petals, fucked her with nose, I pushed nose in and took deep breath and exhaled. I could hear her hissing sound, I dipped tongue and moved it all around cunt and while keeping tongue inside I vigorously fucked with two fingers.

“ matherchod, fuck me, fuck this bitch.”

I did oral for a few more minutes and then I penetrated. My eyes went on the clock. It was 1 o'clock at night and began pumping. Like previous time she became aggressive, kept my mouth on her boobs, caressed me , jerked hips and synchronised it with thumping in cunt..,we fucked and fucked and again we ejaculated together. We hugged with each other. She was first to speak, “ ufff Vikram, it was much better than first time and I think even for longer time. “

Hearing her I looked up and smiled, I fucked her for an hour.

IV2.jpg

“ Vikram darling you are so good….ufff what a man you are, Priyanka didi is certainly very fortunate, how she can stay away from you. “

I kissed her and a voice came out of my mouth…

“ Ivana, you are not beautiful and looking sexy like Priyanka but in sex you are much better than her, you can arouse any man, even a dead man…man who fuck you & Priyanka both would always pay you much more than Priyanka….”

I don't know if she understood what I said, but she understood.

“ You want me to become a call girl, prostitute but that I will decide after marriage. If my man would not be able to satisfy me like you, I would certainly join some joint. “

ivana-nude-bathroom-xxx-photos-malayalam-actress-sex-hq.jpg

And she revealed that one lady employee of the parlour near my house ( where Vikram’s mother visited and got fucked ) are tempting her to join parlour.

“ how much they pay to their employee , call girls”
She replied, “ around 3000/- “

I hugged her tightly and said , “ sexy girls like you will get 30000/- and not 3000/-. I know a parlor where you can get that much per customer. “

And she replied, “ take me there but not now , first let my body and cunt get fully satisfied by you . “

I also did not want to lose her so early. We slept nude and I got up in the morning having her mouth on my cock. I looked around . It was 7.30 . I allowed her blow job and thereafter she fucked me from top. It was very nice, I felt that she has fucked me better than all women , fucked me from top.

Naked-mallu-Ivana-nude-pussy-fucking-photo-683x1024.jpg

While I felt like ejaculating, I pushed her down, pulled cock away and began fucking in mouth. After few minutes I began ejaculations, she made faces and tried to push cock out, but I kept cock pressed and said,
“ darling your Priyanka didi and Sada didi swallow cunts regularly that’s why they always remain hot and sexy….swallow it…”

I pulled out cock and saw her swallowing.
“ It was really tasty. “

0.jpeg

We got up. She cleaned the house and the utensils remained nude. She cooked and after packing my tiffin, we had breakfast together. On the way back I dropped her at home at around ten and I reached the office. I told her to come in the evening at 6.30. She nodded.

Instead of Monday, I rejoined on thursday. So I first reported to my boss , gave my bullshit reason and convinced him. He reminded me of some job and I nodded. I came to my office and the first one to enter was Sada. But I replied to her curtly. She went back sadly.

In the evening I left early and ignored Sada’s gaze. I was not angry with her but I was not ready to face her question of why Priyanka has not returned with me. I knew I couldn't lie to her.

On the way back I purchased a few items and again got one bottle of whiskey, soda and some dry eatables. I knew Ivana would not be able to stay with me overnight again. So I wanted to get myself lost in the drink. But I was surprised .

Not Ivana but her mother was seated on the stairs of my house. She was alone. I unlocked the door and she entered the house with two bags of vegetables and other kitchen groceries . Ivana must have found and told her mother. We both came in . I bolted the door behind her.

“ saahab, my Ivana will get defamed, we will get defamed, no one will marry any of my three daughters. “

I don’t know how I dared. I took her hand, pulled her into the bedroom. I opened the cupboard and took out one bundle out of 5 bundles which I got at the parlor. I came to her, I stood in front of the lady and pushed that bundle under her blouse. In the process my fingers touched my boobs.

She immediately pulled it out and turned it upside down many times. She looked in my eyes and asked,
“ kitna hai, how much. “

I crossed my hands on her waist, tightened my hand and pulled her closure . “

HD-wallpaper-iniya-actress-telugu.jpg

Ivana had already told me that her mother likes me very much. She keeps on talking about me. So I decided to act swiftly. Her boobs touched my chest, torso touched mine.

“ rani , ek lakh hai, koi Ivana ko badnaam nahi karega. “

I said that it is one lakh and no one will defame them.

“ I am very thirsty, feed me your juice. “

She was still looking at the wad and I dropped the pallu down, unbuttoned blouse. She had a bra and I pushed the bra cup up. While kissing one nipple I caressed and pressed the other boob. I sucked both breasts a few times and then kissed her lips.

“ Such a handsome man would be such a big bastard, he would be a motherfucker, I didn't know.., you sucked the daughter all night long, now you will suck the mother!“

I saw that she was not angry. That much money had removed all her anger. I asked whether she had come to stay the whole night.

“stay all night. “

“ No, I have come to scold and abuse you… Last night you cheated and kept Ivana for the whole night, fucked her, we will not stay for the whole night. “

She said that neither of her or Ivana stay overnight, her husband will beat beside them and they will be defamed.

She said that until Priyanka comes no one from her house will come to work here. We were in the bedroom. I untied her saari, she resisted but I untied the petticoat also. I lifted her and put on bed.

"Will you leave me? , I will tell the police, I will send you to jail ....”

She threatened me but I sat between her legs, parted with my knees. Seated there I undressed fully and became happy to see cock throbbing. I caressed her cleanly shaven cunt and holding her big breast I penetrated.

“I will send you to jail…”

NudeassIniyanakedthighshavedpussyhotblackstockings.md_.jpg

She kept threatening me but I kept banging and banging. I fucked her for about ten minutes and then suddenly pulled out..she shouted,
“Why did you take out mother-chod Lauda, loose you, daughter-chod pelo, it was a lot of fun…”

But I pushed backward and began oral on her. She complained that it is not good, not healthy ..no it is dirty, cunt is for cock , not for mouth …but I kept sucking, licking and chewing…

“ nahi raja mut karo, badhiya chod rahe thhe, chodo, dhakka maaro, bur chatne kee cheez nahi, ganda hai, bimar par jaaoge,..ufff Vikram bahut maza aa raha….aaahhh…uff ,,..itna maza …ohhhhhh…phir se karo,,,..

She was moaning, screaming. She was trying to pull away her legs, jerk hip but I kept it tight in my hand . Like I did with Ivana last night I dipped my nose in cunt and took deep breath….she was continuously moaning and she said that because of this only Ivana wanted to come again…..

I saw that she is now extremely excited, her face has turned red, her eyes are throwing smoke, I pushed up on her, I penetrated , she resisted a lot but I kissed lips again and again. And when I released her lips, she took a deep breath and said that she never knew that cunt smell and taste so nice.

Iniya-Hot-Fucked2.jpg

Thereafter we fucked and climaxed together. She tightened me and said that she wanted this fuck with me since she saw me first at Sada’s house.

Like daughter she appreciated my fuck . She said that she never felt so light . Though during last 20 years she was fucked repeatedly by 8-10 men but she never got so much pleasure.

She smilingly pulled me away. She said that it is past 8, she has to cook and go otherwise Ivana think that I got fucked by you.

Iniya-Hot-Fucked6.jpg

For one hour we both remained nude. She cooked vegetables, dal and chapati. I insisted that she eat with me but she politely declined. I took out another bundle and gave it to her. “ it is 2 lakh , I want both you and Ivana to be my wife. “

She hugged and smilingly said that not only I can fuck her and Ivana, at right opportunity she will send her other two daughters , one married and one younger than Ivana , to me for fuck .

I became very happy but requested that till Priyanka comes back she should arrange one cunt for me at night , for full night. I told her that I will pay extra one to two thousand for full night fuck .

She heard but said that none of her three daughters will ever stay at night.
“ Ivana will come in the morning for 2-3 hours and will come in the evening like today, I have seen for the night, I will meet someone….I will definitely find someone.

I was happy to get her assurance. It was past 9 , at the door itself I got her suck my cock and she went out happily. I closed the door, had my dinner alone and kept used utensils in the kitchen. It was 10.30, I was not getting sleep and watching an english movie.

I heard a soft knock. I ignored it at first but I heard it twice again. I wrapped the towel and opened the door. One female came inside and pushed the door shut and bolted it. Before I ask, she said , “ Ivana kee maa ne bheja hai,”

I could not believe that in one hour that lady found a randi and sent her to me for full night fun. I switched on the main light and pulled down her cover from head and bust. My eyes fell straightway on “sindur'' on her top forehead and ‘ mangalsutra ‘ on her neck. She was married and looking decent.

Athulya-Ravi-Latest-Clicks-%E2%99%A5-Hot-Tamil-Actress-and-Model-AthulyaRavi-Hot-Heroine.jpg

She demanded a minimum 25000/- for entertaining me for ten nights till next saturday. It was nothing , my wife was taking that much for one -two hour fuck. I told her that she will have to do whatever I say.

She replied smilingly “ I will do sir. “

I lifted her to my bed. I undressed her first. I wanted to start oral And like last night I gave her tongue , boobs and also cunt massage on the front and back. This cunt massaged all over her body which she never experienced before. It had excited her a lot.
Athulyaa-Ravi-nude-pussy-licking-open-blouse-boobs-nipple-XXX-HQ-Foto.md.jpg

She still wanted more but I pinned her down and penetrated. She did not moan like Priyanka or Ivana or her mother she enjoyed silently but her face and actions confirmed that she is enjoying. Time passed and she cooled down.

I fucked for few minutes, pulled cock out , slipped over her and began fucking in mouth with cock drenched with juice of cunt. She held root and helped me. I ejaculated and she opened mouth. I saw cum going down in her throat.

2KLsX.jpg

j9Ek7B.jpg

After she swallowed, she kissed and said, “ I am not lying, in three years since I lost virginity this is first time I felt like a woman , someone fucked me so lovingly, with so much care and fucked like animal. I loved it. I love you. “

We kissed and she added, “ if you want, I will try to come to you even after next saturday and the night I can’t come to you or Ivana’s mother will certainly send some other nice cunt for you. “

I turned flat and took her over me. I loved her and then after repeated requests she narrated, “ My father is a senior govt officer in Delhi. I got married with a handsome boy from a rich family , a MBA employed in a foreign bank. We are rich. Just 3-4 days before marriage I lost my virginity to my father's driver. I loved him. I got fucked 5-6 times with him, on marriage day also we fucked but I remain very much unsatisfied. His cock was ok, of normal size but he could not retain tightness for more than 2-3 minutes, though he was looking strong I did not feel a man’s weight on my body. Husband Rajan was the second man in my cunt. He simply just penetrated, he did not do any oral nor did he want me on him.. He was also useless, I did not enjoy him at all. We came to this city 6 months after marriage. Then somehow in the market I met a very beautiful girl and I started visiting her. In the course I got more friendly with the girl's mother, a lady of my mother’s age, Sada. “

PicsArt_11-24-11.08.448f1760d79beab94b.jpg

Name of Sada gave a jerk to cock, she continued, “ maybe through my talk or action she came to know that I am very unsatisfied sexually. Then she started alluring me, tempting me, she told me about her numerous sex experiences with different men. I got tempted and one evening I visited Apsara beauty Parlour with her. It was some 7-8 months ago.

That first day I had an elderly man. He was with me for an hour. More than penetration he wanted me to suck his cock. Finally he penetrated but I totally rejected him. Then till 2 months back in 5 months I had 17 cocks, young, old , school boys but I remained unsatisfied. And parlor women and Sada didi branded me as a dead log. They said that I am too cold and none of their customers liked me. That was the end of the parlor.

20201124163307.jpg

Then Ivana's mother began working at my house. She is an experienced lady. About 15 days back she enquired directly whether I needed a man. I also told her boldly that I don't want a man but I want a two legged dog , a bull dog. She said that she has such a man but told me that he has gone out of town. Then just at 9.30 she knocked at my door and said that your dog has returned and is waiting for me. So I am here.

She hugged me , kissed me and raised head, “ after three years I got my dog. “

I turned her flat on the bed , I laid over her and said, “ bitch , you have not yet experienced this real dog. “

Then for about one hour she kept moaning, screaming and I licked, sucked every mmm of her body, cunt, digged ass hole , rubbed cock all over her body. She did not remain quiet even for a second. I pulled her hip on the edge of bed. I pushed two thick pillows under her hip and penetrated again. While fucking I digged ass hole, spat, lubricated it with juice of cunt.

20201125123316.jpg

Then suddenly I started pushing cock in the asshole. I kept banging, pressing, her body stiffened but I continued banging. Her body was wet with sweat and finally cock slid into the hot ass tunnel . I banged and after some time it began sliding in and out but tightly. I fucked ass for exactly 15 minutes and then I pulled and penetrated pussy . We fucked and fucked. We were discharged together.

20201125194502.jpg

She swiftly turned and gulped my cock. After it dried up she pushed it back. She hugged me , kissed me, “ Vikram I am your randi, fuck me as much you can, come to my house fuck me in presence of husband and inlaws. “

She talked and kept kissing me. “ Unless you say no, I will keep coming to you even though my husband is at home. Let him divorce me. “

Her slutness and talk reminded me of my wife. Because of slutness she left me and because of the same slutness other women wanted to stay with me.

She set the alarm at 6 . I opened the cupboard , counted 30000/- and gave it to her. ” if I don’t come the remaining night ....”

“ no problem darling, one night with you is worth more than 30000/- “

She again hugged and kissed me and commented, “ And that bitch of parlor paid me only 2000/- per hour.”

We slept together hugging each other and when I got up at 6.30 she was gone. I looked around and saw notes kept on the table. I counted, it was 27000/- means she took only 3000/- , she was a decent bitch.

Thereafter for the next 50 days or so my life went very smoothly. Every day I had three, Ivana in the morning, her mother in the evening and Athulya in the night. As she said she never missed any night. She stayed overnight with me even when her husband remained at home. She invited me to her home, introduced me to her husband and in-laws as her best friend.

After 15 days since Athulya visited me her husband came with his mother. Ivana’s mother was at home. Athulya’s husband remained quiet but her mother in law requested, “ Vikram sahab, our Athulya likes and loves you very much, we will not stop her visiting you but please don't defame her and us. And …”

I waited, “We want her to get pregnant, please give us a son like you. “

They left. I was astonished to hear their wish. So Athulya kept coming and one morning she said, “ Vikram, I have missed periods now, I am pregnant . “

I hugged and lifted her and shouted , “Athulya , it will be our child, marry me… “
Hearing me she cried a lot . I consoled her and said that now she need not come every night . “

Athulya-Ravi-Wiki-Biography.jpg

She went and that very day while I was leaving for the office at 9.30 , my wife Priyanka arrived alone. She looked much more elegant, beautiful and charming. She hugged me but I pushed her away and said calmly, “ I am going to the office. “

Ivana looked at me sadly. Whether Priyanka returned back to the parlor or stayed back….

Part5

Vikram agreed for his wife’s fuck with a stranger in order to shed all her inhibitions but on condition that Priyanka would not be forced for such sex. He himself was a witness. He saw that his wife remained nude comfortably in presence of a male and she herself invited that massaeur to fuck her. And that one fuck in massage parlour made Priyanka a massage woman.

In her absence Vikram enjoyed a virgin girl Manasa provided by the manager of that parlor. He returned back home alone but for the next 50 days he was entertained by a duo of daughter & her mother and a married woman Athulya. The morning Athulya informed Vikram that she is carrying his child. His wife Priyanka returned back home after 52 days.

It was very difficult for Vikram to control himself from removing eyes from Priyanka whose beauty and personality has improved manyfold. He wanted to skip office and fuck this lady of changed personality whole day but without talking with her properly he went office early.

priyanka-arul-mohan-photos-images-16735.jpg

Ivana, the maid, was in the house. She thought that Vikram left for office early because of his guilt. She thought that sahab did not feel comfortable to talk with wife in presence of one of the ‘kept’. After Manasa, Vikram had the virginity of his maid Ivana. Vikram went to office and at house Priyanka took stock of happenings in her absence. Besides other things Ivana proudly informed Priyanka that she & other two women with whom Vikram is sleeping regularly for the last 50 days in her ( wife) absence are very much happy with him.

Love-Today-2022-Movie-Images-21c40f9.jpg

“ madam, you have made a very big mistake by leaving a man like Vikram sahab. You may not believe, one married woman, a woman of a rich & reputed family, had been sleeping with your husband every night on your bed in your absence. Her husband knows and he has also approved his wife remaining with Vikram sahab as wife. “

Though in 50 days she had entertained not less than 150 men, she felt jealous of that woman who had occupied her place with husband on their bed. “

nithin-priyanka-arul-mohan_b_2604201212.jpg

Vikram informed Sada about the return of his wife. But he said categorically that now he doesn't want to stay with that slut. Sada herself was a slut. She tried to convince Vikram that he must not leave such a beautiful woman just because she stayed back for fuck with someone whom she liked. Vikram had told Sada only about Priyanka’s desire for a master. He did not tell her that on the first day itself beside master Priyanka had entertained four customers.

He left office a little early and instead of going home he went to the house of Athulya. She was very pleased to see him. Though her in-laws were at home, she pulled him to her bedroom. While making love he informed her about Priyanka’s return but requested her to continue to spend her night with him like before. He banged hard, requested a lot but she did not agree.

PicsArt_11-27-03.28.03.jpg

“No, dear I don’t want to curse a woman when I am carrying your baby. You are free to come to this house and love me as much as you want but don’t make my and her life difficult by forcing me to come to your house in presence of my ‘ sautan’.

Vikram finally agreed. After enjoying thoroughly both came out of the room very satisfied. Athulya’s husband had also returned. She seductively walked and sat beside husband. Vikram held the shoulders of the lady, mother of Rajiv ( husband of Athulya ) and gave a kiss on her cheeks.

“Aunty, congratulations , you are going to be grandmother. “

Vikram said and again kissed the lady. For a moment the lady looked blankly at him . Then suddenly she stood up and hugged Vikram tightly. Hearing Vikram, Rajiv hugged wife and lifted her up.

“ ohhh Darling , I am so so happy. “

Rajiv said and kissed wife passionately. Lady kept Vikram hugged and Vikram felt tightness of breast of lady. He pressed lady’s hips towards him and then he crushed her tightly in his arms. He now felt tightness of breasts more.

He whispered, “ Aunty , you are still very tight. “

Lady understood what he meant. For last 50 days she was talking about Vikram with Athulya everyday. She herself was a lady and could see difference what Vikram’s 50 days company has brought on Athulya. She has trimmed down, face & skin has started showing much more shine, As such she was beautiful but now Athulya was looking much more beautiful and happy. She knew that only reason for such change in daughter in law is very satisfied sex with this young man Vikram.

Vikram & Athulya were of same age. Her son Rajiv was of 27 and she was of 45 yrs. So she said, she whispered.

“ I am only 45 and you never looked at me. “

Vikram could feel that lady has pressed her pelvis on his. After caressing her a few more times, he pushed her away. Vikram shook hands with the lady's husband and then hugged Rajiv.

“ Congratulations Rajiv, you are going to be a father. “

Rajiv was told by doctors that his ‘ semen’ is not capable of producing a child. That’s why he approved wife’s slutness in the parlor and then relations with Vikram. He had heard about Priyanka deserting Vikram so he had developed a doubt, “ Vikram, will you claim your right on Athulya and her child. ?“

Vikram laughingly pushed Rajiv away. He sat beside the lady and pulled Athulya on lap. He took her in his arms and said, “ Rajiv, this my love Athulya is your wife and she will continue to be your wife only. And you will only be the father of all her children. I just request you to let me continue my relationship with this most lovely lady Athulya. “

athulya-ravi-beautiful-saree-pics%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Before Rajiv reply Athulya tuned head, kissed Vikram and said, “ Vikram, if any time you even think of snapping our relation I will suicide. “

Her husband Rajiv seconded wife, “ she is right Vikram, she is all yours. It is your goodness that you are allowing her to stay with me and making me father of your child .”

Now the father of Rajiv said it for the first time.

“ beta, both Athulya and Rajiv are right. We have also accepted you as our son and husband of our Bahu Athulya. You have made us all very happy. “

At the dining table instead of Athulya , the lady sat on the left side of Vikram. Athulya took place between husband & father in law. All happily chatted and the moment they started to eat Vikram’s left hand moved on the thighs of the lady. While caressing thighs he recalled his sex with mother and wondered whether this lady will fuck with him like mother did. Lady answered his undisclosed desire by pushing her thighs towards him. He observed that the thighs of this lady are still very firm.

asha_sarath1_0.jpg

His hands moved on the inner side and soon was on cunt over salwar. She pushed thighs further wide. He squeezed cunt many times. He raised hand up and then pushed it inside the salwar. Hand fell on cunt , his fingers moved on pubic area.It was a nicely clean shaved cunt. Thereafter for about 15 minutes he fondled , squeezed and finger fucked cunt of lady of his mother’s age.

After dinner they sat on the sofa. He was now between Athulya and her in-laws. While talking, the lady pushed a piece of paper in his pocket. After hugging and kissing Athulya he left the house at about 10 at night. While coming home, just two blocks away, he took out a piece of paper. He read, “ Hotel Milton , 1.00 noon tomorrow. “

He read it a few times and then tore it and threw it away. Now Vikram has no morality left. He reached home at around 10.15 and saw Priyanka waiting for him at the dining table.

“ why so late? I was worried, you should have phoned me, come & have dinner, I am hungry, very hungry….”

Vikram looked at her and replied, “ you eat , I already had dinner. “

“ where ? Between the thighs of Athulya ! If you hate me now then how can you love that slut ? I know, like me, she was also a massage girl. I stayed there only for 50 days but she entertained customers for over 6 months and when customers declined to fuck her, she was thrown out of parlour. She was branded as a cold dead log and you are fucking her. She was a cheap slut. Her rate fell from 3000/- to 1000/- whereas my rate increased from 20000/- to 60000/- . I am costliest…Jyothi Didi ( manager ) never got more than 30000/-….,,”

FVroB4WaMAEWK06.jpg:large

She wanted to say more but Vikram lifted her up and brought on their bed. She resisted, protested but he tore open her dresses. He straightway dipped his mouth between her thighs. She moaned, screamed, cried but Vikram did not lift head for over one and half hour…she had an orgasm not once but twice. But Vikram had aroused her again without discharging even once . Then suddenly he pulled himself over her and penetrated in two hard pushes.

iMNjs.jpg

And just after a few strokes she could observe the difference. Earlier also Vikram was fucking her nicely but she had rated servant Balu better than husband and that master was best. Among her customers she had few very good lovers but no one could match the force and stamina of a master. But now she was feeling that this man, her husband Vikram is best.She lost the feeling of time, her tension and excitement got fully released. She never felt so exhausted. Her body got fully loosened . She did not resist when Vikram sat on her belly and fucked in mouth till he discharged. He kept cock pressed in cunt ,

“ bitch suck all like you sucked cum of that master on massage table. “

iMeqT.jpg

Hearing husband she opened eyes. She was not told that her husband watched her full performance. There was no option, she was unable to keep that much cum in mouth, so she started swallowing it. She had observed that men , most of them wanted their women to suck cock but very few desired their women to swallow cum. In 50 days at the parlor , except for the master , that also only a few times, she never let anyone discharge in mouth. But here she swallowed all cum…

Husband pulled cock out.

“ I am very hungry. “ she said weekly.

priyanka-arul-mohan-xxx-asses-shown-by-the-actress.jpg

Vikram got down from bed and came out. He took back all the items from the dining table to the kitchen and heated them. He served again and called her. She got down but remained in the freezer for a few minutes.

“ my God , almost three hours..master also never loved me for over 2 hours in one go. “

She came out and sat on a chair.

while eating she asked how he saw her swallowing cum of master.

“ you just guessed ! “ she asked.

“ no, I saw your full three hour session by paying 7 thousand. “

Vikram told her about arrangements made for watching such live shows.

“ not only I saw, I heard you full, you said that I fuck you for an average of 20 minutes, you told Jayanthi to call master , you said that you have not seen any man as handsome like him…”

“ that bitch and anyone else never told me about such arrangement, it means people pay to watch our live shows without our knowledge , bitch is not sharing that income with us massage fucking sluts. “

She expressed her anger and sadness and then appreciated husband. “ Vikram, this Ivana and Athulya has made you an expert , tonight you were much much better than any man I had so far, even better than master. “

priyanka-arul-mohan-fake-naked-nude-boobs.jpg

They finished dinner by 1.45 and then slept till 9.00 in the morning. Leaving her asleep Vikram came to the office and from there he reached Milton hotel exactly at 12.45 noon. The lady was waiting for him at the lounge. She took his hand and entered the lift. Both came out on fifth floor and got themselves closed in room number 505;

“ Vikram, now give me satisfaction like you have given to Athulya…”

She said and laid on bed . “ Aunty , please get down from bed, I want to see how beautiful your figure is. “

He said and smilingly she got down. “ now slowly one by one remove your dress. “

He ordered again and she did it without any hesitation. She stood nude in front of a young man 20 yrs younger to her.

Busty-naked-Asha-Sarath-armpit-full-nude-hot-body-pic.jpg

Vikram whistled aloud.

“ uff My God, you are much more sexy than your daughter in-law. Raise your both hands high above your head and part your feets wider as much you can. “

She was 5 ft 5 inch tall, weighing around 62 kgs, fair to very fair, healthy, long hairs, round face, breast were heavy and big , certainly more than 36 inches, so was hip, tight and round. Waist was 27-28 inches. But overall she was just an ordinary looking lady, a little on the heavier side. But she was like a mother to him and he wanted to revive sex with mother.

She began parting feet and raised hands high up. She asked , “ are you fucking your mother ? “

SexyblouseAshaSarathnudeboobsinhotblackbranakednavel.jpg

She widened feets maximum and cunt slit got widened.

“ yes Aunty , about 8 months back I fucked mother regularly for a week, not only fucked myself I shared her with my young servant , bitch liked him more than me. “

He unbuttoned shirts and pulled it off his body.

“ Aunty , turn around, keep hands and feets in the same position. Are you fucking with Rajiv, your son. “

She turned around and Vikram had to agree, from back this lady was looking much younger than her age. She replied, “ neither Rajiv nor anyone else..if you fuck you will be only second man inside me. “

Hearing her, Vikram felt bad. He fucked mother because he was knowing about her few affairs. But if this lady has been one man woman so far, why does she open so easily, without any effort on his part. So he asked,

“ Then why Aunty, why you want to spoil your chastity, please dress up and go home. “

NakedmalluAshaSarathfullnudebodyhairypussyshow.jpg

She shook hip and commented , “ don’t be Gandhiji, who was remaining nude with two young hot ladies and told entire world that he was experimenting with truth, in fact he was not capable of fucking any one even his wife. So is case with you… you are capable of fucking only young girls like Athulya and Ivana..only bull can satisfy us…but as I have opened up for you , you can try once.”

She challenged him and he took the challenge. “ Now start bending very slowly. Touch your thumb with both hands and bring your nose between your knees. But keep feet spread like this. “

He finished sentence and the lady began to bend. He watched and after about 6-7 minutes she bent fully, as much as she can.

“ beta, I can’t bend further. “

She has not disturbed feet at all. He was able to see cunt hole as well as the ass hole. He watched her nudity for a few minutes and then dropped trousers and pushed underwear out of legs. He was also nude like her. He took steps and pressed cock lengthwise between hips.

“ according to you ** was impo then how come * gave birth to four child. ? “

He asked and the lady replied promptly.

“Like our Athulya will give birth to a child. While ***** was experimenting with your ladies in one room, **** was enjoying the real truth of cocks in another room. “

Lady replied and Vikram slapped both bumps hard many times till hips became red.

“ now pose like a bitch, put your palms and knees firmly on floor and tell what made you fuck with me. “

20201001111027.jpg

She did what he said. He stood behind close to her. He held cock and began rubbing the tip along the length of the slit up & down. She replied, “ yesterday you fucked Athulya in our house. Like earlier occasion last evening also we two watched live fucking performance. You may laugh, but it is true Rajiv also watched your performance with his wife twice before.And you made me wild & horny. Previous evening I expressed my desire to my husband and he permitted me to have you in my cunt. And your sentence that “ you are very tight “ arouse me maximum. Now fuck this bitch. “

She finished the sentence and cock started sliding inside cunt. Vikram thought it would be easy but now he has to give four hard pushes to enable the entire cock inside cunt. After fucking hard and fast for about 10 minutes Vikram pulled cock out and then for about 45-50 minutes he gave her oral pleasure. When she started shouting , fuck me, push cock deep “ again and again then Vikram pulled lady on bed and began fucking her straight.

To surprise for lady Vikram fucked her long before he filled cunt.

“ uff Vikram, Athulya is right , you are the best… Fuck me again…”

asha-sharath-hot.jpg

Both fondled, kissed and licked each other and then Vikram fucked her straight for long. After the second round, Vikram said.. “ Aunty, your cunt is also much tighter than cunt of my mother, in fact your cunt is tighter and hotter than the cunt of Athulya. “

She replied , “ you are fucking her regularly for 50 days, her cunt is bound to get lose, you must have loosened cunt and body of virgin girl Ivana. “

asha-sharath-shacking-naked-sex-photos.jpg

Both started for the house. He dropped the lady in the market and himself reached Athulya's house. Only my father in law was at home. He did not even pushed door shut and father in law watched live fuck of his daughter in law from drawing room. After fuck Vikram sat with old man and Athulya walked to kitchen only in petticoat. After some time she returned with tea and snacks .

She served and father -in-law commented, “ Bahu, thanks for showing me your lovely figure. Yours is the best boobs. “

athulya1.jpg

She was topless. She sat in the lap of Vikram facing father in law. Her breasts were hardly 6 inches away from his hand. But he did not make any effort to touch her.

“ papa, don’t thank me, thank Vikram..in two months time he has made me real beautiful even after six years of marriage now I feel like a schoolgirl…”’

While fucking Athulya Vikram has told her about his fucking of her mother in law in hotel few hours before. He succeeded in convincing Athulya that now onward he will fuck her mother in law on her bed and in her presence. He also convinced Athulya to let father in law fondle her whenever the old man desires and also undress fully for him when Rajiv is not at home. They finished tea and kept empty tea cups aside. Vikram lifted both hands of the old man and put it on the boobs of Athulya , one each on each boobs. He kept uncle’s hand pressed on boobs and said, “ uncle it seems aunty’s have stopped giving you womanly pleasure. I will try my best to arouse Aunty fully so that you can have full sexual fun with her again “

athulya-ravi-indian-actress-naked-free.jpg

He removed his hand and saw a man squeezing boobs. It was not new for Athulya. Till few months back she had fucked with men much older man than father in law in parlour. She pressed her father in law’s hands on boobs and said,

“ mummy likes Vikram very much, she wants to have sex with him so now onward along with me Vikram will fuck mummy also and you can have me the way you want but only when no one is at home. If you can, you can fuck me also. “

She said and pushed his mouth on boobs. Man looked in eyes of Bahu and said , “ beti show me your cunt. “

She stood up immediately , “ see your self “

He did not hesitate a bit. He pulled one string of knot of petticoat and petticoat fell on ground. He began caressing cunt and said, “ I have never seen anything more lovely than this , beti you will not believe, after your mummy ( his wife) this is only the second cunt I have seen. “

athulya4.jpg

He bent and kissed cunt. Vikram got up , while squeezing boobs he kissed Athulya and said. “ uncle , very soon I will see that Rajiv fucks his mother so thereafter you can fuck Athulya anytime even in their presence. “

Telling this he came out of the house. He had a plan to make everyone of this family involved in family orgy. He reached home at around 7. Priyanka was seated on the sofa. But without talking to her he changed his clothes and straightway entered the kitchen. Ivana’s mother was busy making roti. He held her from behind . She turned to face and he kissed her.

She pushed him by elbows.

“ Saab, don’t do…she ( Priyanka ) will get angry, she will remove me. “

Holding her waist by one hand he pushed the other hand inside the saree and began palming cunt. “ don’t worry, she will not say any word to you or Ivana. “

He said. They did not see that Priyanka was watching them from the door.

“ Saab, there is one more hungry woman, very young married only for 3 months and searching a nice fucking cock. “

Vikram heard and switched off the gas. He pulled her back. She knew what was expected of her. She bent and held the kitchen platform tightly. Holding her waist by one hand he dropped trousers and pushed down underwear. Though Vikram did not turn head, he was sure that Priyanka would be watching. He penetrated and began banging.

Iniya-Hot-Fuckedff97a3770e0fc3e1.jpg

“ rani , how you know that a newly married woman wants a cock…”

She enjoyed banging and replied , “ because she herself told me, she has been telling me for the last 15 days. But there is a problem …”

He banged hard. “ what problem ? “

“ Like Athulya she can’t come at night to you. You have to fuck and satisfy her in day time only…and now she ( Priyanka ) is at home. I had planned to start sending her to you from today itself. But now madam is here….I have to find another cock for her… But sahab She is a real beauty and looks like a school girl only. “

Iniya-Hot-Fucked4.jpg

Vikram gets excited to hear from the maid that she is so much pleased with his performance that she is finding new young cunts for him. He fucked fast and hard. He said, “ don’t bother with Priyanka. Bring her with you tomorrow at noon at around 1. I will come but I want a virgin. Your daughter Ivana gave me so much pleasure that I have become her slave. I want a virgin . “

Iniya pushed hip backward and absorbed a hard push.

“ sahab, fuck & satisfy this new lady about whom I am talking. Make her your slave like you made me, Ivana and Athulya and then she herself will bring her sister under your cock, she is in +2 college and I can bet she is a virgin. “

Priyanka watched and heard them. She got tired and again to her surprise Vikram was fucking her for 40 minutes and there was no sign of exhaustion. She entered the kitchen and without saying a word she put on a saucepan for preparation of tea.

Iniya-Hot-Fucked2.jpg

Vikram smiled to see Priyanka in the kitchen.

“ Priyanka, I was thinking that only young girls like you give real sexual pleasure but after fucking my mother, this Iniya and Athulya’s mother in law I started believing that these elderly ladies gives a special type of maza which you young women can’t give. “

Priyanka heard and she was finding it very difficult to control her outburst and tears. Last night he humiliated her by fucking her like a slut and now he is fucking a maid and telling that she is better than her. Water in pan started boiling and once she thought of pouring hot boiling water on these fucking animals.

“ sahab, I am neither Ivana nor Athulya, I don’t know how they keep you inside for hours. I am tired , can’t take more ..please pull out..”

Telling this she pushed Vikram and stood up. Leaving Priyanka in the kitchen both came out. Maid arranged the dress and washed mouth. Vikram remains nude. Soon Priyanka came out with a tray carrying tea and snacks. She kept a tray on the table and went away carrying one tea cup. Vikram and the maid lifted one cup each and winked at each other.

Priyanka remained quiet. Maid completed work and while leaving she looked at Vikram. He said, “ rani, bring that girl tomorrow at 1, I will be at home. “

Smilingly Iniya went out of the house.

“ Why are you humiliating me, I am your wedded wife. These days most married women have their men but their husbands don’t humiliate them, they don’t divorce them. Knowing very well that you are fucking Athulya, that she was a slut in parlour her husband loves her ..then why you are treating me as if I am a street bitch. “

She bursted out and began to cry loudly. Vikram had his points to counter her but he remained quiet. After her anger, sadness subsided and both had dinner . They watched TV for some time then went to bed.

“ you just boosted or you really fucked maaji ( his mother ) and Athulya’s mother in law. ? “

Vikram replied, “ I really did” .

Then Vikram narrated that how he made mother drink a lot and then fucked her the way he always wanted to love Priyanka. He also said how Balu threatened and shared mother with that young boy. Vikram also narrated that day’s experience with the mother in law of Athulya. He gave minute detail and all along kept caressing & fondling wife.In course of fondling both got undressed. He did not act like he acted with her previous night. But he behaved like a very decent husband. For about an hour he just caressed, kissed and fondled wife and she got fully aroused. Then she used her special techniques and fucked him from top. But she could not do so for long, he pinned her down and fucked her straight like previous nights. Finally he ejaculated in cunt.

iVusR.jpg

iMeqT.jpg

Both hugged each other. Both closed eyes. Vikram slept soon but not Priyanka. She whispered, “ out of 165 men in 50 days , no one expressed love and affection like Vikram does. Master says that he loves me very much but his actions are just like a machine, he treats me just like a machine but then why can't I leave him…ohhh My God, give me strength. “

Her mind and heart wanted husband but her body wanted machine like fuck by master and others. She thought a lot and finally decided, “ though Vikram may accept me back as his wife I can’t remain now a one man woman. I have become a machine , a sex machine free from all types of emotions.”

After this thought she slept well. She remained slept and in drawing room Vikram fucked Ivana. She fucked, cooked and fed him remaining nude. He left for the office.

Ivana1.jpg

Priyanka woke up at 11 and saw Ivana nude. Priyanka said, “ very nice, in morning he fucks daughter and in evening mother, beside your mother brings new girls for my husband. “

Vikram had told the maid about Priyanka’s slutness and what he saw in the parlor. She countered, “ Yes , like you and other women open cunts for your master there, here all females of society and whoever has met Vikram sahab desires to have his cock in their cunt. I am very proud that Vikram sahab is my first man. “

ivana-bikini-photos.jpg

Ivana wore clothes and went out of the house. Priyanka has no work to do, she rested and at about 12.45 Ivana’s mother came with a very cute and sweet looking girl. Priyanka could make out that this is the girl about whom she was talking last night with Vikram. She watched her keenly. She was a trim & slim girl having girlish structure . Her vital stats were 34 X 22 X 34 inches but Priyanka knew that she herself is much more beautiful and sexy than this girl.

Maid has told this girl about Vikram’s disliking for Priyanka. Priyanka talked to that lady as if she didn't know anything.That lady , Mehar said that she was married just 4 months ago but did not enjoy sex like she has heard and read in books. So she wanted to have a try with a man highly recommended by both mother & daughter ( maids).

Mehar did not show any concern even after knowing that this beautiful lady talking with her is wife of the man with whom she has come to fuck with. But she did not have time to think much. Vikram arrived. Maid introduced Mehar to him . Both kissed in front of others and Vikram lifted Mehar on his hands.

“ not on our bed “

Priyanka said but bedroom door was banged closed. Both Priyanka and maid waited. Vikram has taken girl inside exactly at 1.00 noon and both came out at 4.30.

“ three and half hour, how many round you had . “

Priyanka asked smilingly but Mehar rested on sofa like a dead one. She took deep breath and said,

“ what how many round ? Second round can start only when he pulls out cock….my God I will not be able to even to piss now forget fucking again….Vikram are you a man or beast “

Both undressed each other and remained fondling, kissing and talking about each other. After ensuring that Mehar is fully comfortable and relaxed Vikram began oral magic on her . As time passed she surrendered fully and enjoyed it. Long oral sex followed by hard and fast banging like she never dreamt before. He was discharged in cunt. She had an orgasm twice and was fully exhausted.

After having a full glass of milk she went away after promising to come again the next day. In the night again Vikram satisfied wife Priyanka beyond her imagination. Next three days passed like that. Somehow he managed to sneak from office and consecutively for four days he took Mehar to new heights of pleasure. He did not miss Athulya and his mother in law. In four days he had them twice each and every time father in law of Athulya watched the show. After the end of every show the old man moved the nude body of daughter in law but his cock did not show any sign of erection. Wife just laughed.

On Saturday evening after another enjoyable fuck Mehar went out and soon after Balu arrived carrying a small bag.Instead of welcoming him Vikram got angry to see him. He charged him that, why he came here leaving mother . Balu replied that it is not he who left Vikram’s mother but she herself has told him to go away.

“ sahab, your mother had found another boy, younger than me, so she threw me away. I came here to see my Didi ( Priyanka). I will leave tomorrow for my village. “

Vikram cooled down a bit and permitted the boy to stay overnight. He did not know that seeing each other both Priyanka and Balu recalled their one night stand, one fuck only. Both wanted to revive that.

Iniya left. They had dinner together. Balu wanted to work but Priyanka held his hand and said, “ Leave it, Ivana will do it in the morning, you go and watch TV and sleep. “

They all watched TV. Both went inside the bedroom and unlike previous occasions bolted the latch from inside.

“ did you really fuck your mother, I don’t believe. “

Priyanka asked. Vikram replied,

“ ask Balu , we fucked her together. “

Then when Vikram started fondling her she got down from bed and said, “ no I don’t want you any more, I can’t fuck with a mother fucker. “

He turned on his side and without replying closed eyes. She laid beside him but at some distance. Over half an hour passed and Vikram heard the crackling of the door opening. He turned and saw Priyanka going out. He waited for a few minutes , and she did not return back. He waited for a few minutes more and tiptoed to the door. He tried to hear but could hear only whispers, no clear words. He walked out of the room and looked around. He saw what he had not even thought.

He thought that Priyanka had come out to find out the truth about mother and son’s sexual relation but what he saw shocked him. She was seated topless on her knees beside Balu.

“ Balu, please love me, fuck me like you fucked me that night with Vikram sleeping beside me. “

iP588.jpg

Vikram now knew that before getting fucked in parlour Priyanka was fucked by this boy some 9 months ago. He wondered that when & how he could fuck her.

“ No Didi, I am very sad, very angry with you. I was waiting for your return and immediately after returning you sent me back to my home. Night previous to your departure we fucked, you said that I am much better than your husband, next morning you loved me, remained nude with me and then you threw me away..I will not touch you now. “

Vikram understood when & how Balu could fuck Priyanka. He thought that Priyanka will return back to room. She stood up but did not return to bedroom. She dropped her dress and laid over nude on Balu in 69 poses. She rubbed cunt on the boy's mouth and pushed down his shorts out of legs. She began sucking cock . How much Balu could have resisted. Still he allowed her to suck for 15-20 minutes. Then he said aloud , “ Didi , let me fuck, you are much much better than sahab’s mother and sister Kiran, maalkin got her daughter fucked by me consecutively for 15 days. “

izCmv.jpg

Priyanka heard, got up , turned around and began sitting down facing him. “ KIRAN is my best friend , I will call her and you can fuck us both one by one . “

Priyanka said and Vikram saw cock getting lost inside cunt. Nothing more was to be seen or heard. This bastard boy has fucked his wife, mother and also sister.

He returned back to room. Tried to sleep but could not. It was his worst night till then. Priyanka did not return back to room. He came out at around 7.30 in morning and saw both Balu and Priyanka sleeping nude with their legs entangled very closely. He heard a knock and opened the door for maid Ivana. He told Ivana to keep quiet and work. She worked and finally lover birds woke up at 10.

Seeing Ivana and sahab seated on sofa having second round of tea, Balu blushed but not Priyanka. Telling good morning to husband and maid she entered into bedroom. When she came out after taking bath and fully dressed , there was a knock. Balu opened door and a man entered room. Both Priyanka and Vikram knew him. He was master of parlour.

Without any pleasantries or wish he held hand of Priyanka and said, “ Priyanka, I have come to take you, me and parlour can not survive without you. Customers are mad for you. “

He sat on sofa and pulled Priyanka beside her. He opened his thick briefcase. He first took out a form and pen. Priyanka signed at places where he told. Then he gave form to Vikram.

“ Vikram sir, Priyanka might not have told you but because of you our dear Manasa suicide on her first night in parlour as slut. We don’t want Priyanka to meet the same fate. This is divorce form, she has already signed now you sign it. “

Vikram snatched form and pen and to Priyanka’s shock he signed at all required places. Master checked and then pushed from inside the pocket. He closed the briefcase and gave it to Vikram.

“ sir, Priyanka is priceless but please accept it as a parting gift . Please don’t ever come again in the life of Priyanka. “

He got up and pulled Priyanka.

“ let us go Priyanka. “

Priyanka got up but took hand of Balu,

“ master , this boy is Balu, my lover please take him also with us. “

She made her point clear,

“ when you will remain out, this boy will fill my holes in your absence. “

Master looked at boy, then laughed loudly and patted boy,

“ Balu, you must be a magician otherwise this lady is not easy to be tamed, come we will go. “

Vikram and Ivana watched. Without taking any of her things Priyanka took the hand of boy and master and three went out of the house. Neither Priyanka looked back nor Vikram called her back. He bolted the door.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-News18.jpg

He lifted Ivana high and danced happily for a few minutes. Then he put her down.

“ Ivana darling, today is my best day of life. I am free , go and call all, your mother, Athulya, her mother in law, Mehar ..all together, we will have full day & night fun“

Ivana went out, he also came out and returned back in about one hour with a boy carrying a lot of eatables and drinks. Except new lady Mehar all had come. He asked about Mehar. Ivana’s mother replied that she will also be coming soon. She came soon.

Then all served eatables, drinks and all had them. Then starting at around 1.30, five women & one man , they had sex and sex..no one , even Mehar did not go home. Vikram did not go to the office on Monday.

Finally Mehar only broke trance, she forced everyone to dress and they all except Athulya went out. But before they left, against stiff resistance from all, Vikram gave one bundle of notes ( Rs one lakhs ) to each. Master’s briefcase had 25 lakhs cash, beside Priyanka has also left her earning of 50 days in the cupboard.

Both Vikram and Athulya were preparing to start another round at 11 at night , when they heard a knock. Vikram opened the door.It was Mehar . She came in & bolted the door.

“Vikram, you lost your wife in a massage parlour but me and Athulya lost our husband in you…fuck me day & night..my husband has thrown me out of house. He has said, “talaaq, talaaq , talaaq “ . I am a divorcee now “

Vikram heard , lifted her and brought her to Athulya.

“Athulya, meet my new wife, your sautan Mehar.”

THE- END

Back