• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy story

monster147

LV

Reactions
DF Coins

Bully Degraded My Family

Part 1

Hi. I am Rishikesh (rishi). My family consists of my father, my mother, my sister and me.

My mother’s name is Kajal she is now 45 years old my sister is Rashmika she is now 28 years and married.
This story happened when I was in 10 std. My mom was 35 and my sis was 19.

To tell about my mother she is big boobed 37-d with a fleshy ass and slim. She looks like a bombshell.

My sister is like my mother itself but with small pointy boobs. She was very hot.

So let’s begin with the story. When I was studying in 10 std I was a normal child with a little bit of friends.Being not much influential and skinny I was always bullied by some of my classmates.The leader of the gang who bullied me was ravi. He was tall ,a bit fatty but muscular,a ladies man and quite influential.

One day our class teacher Malavika was taking class she always wore saree below her navel and her cleavage is visible.

I loved to feast my eyes while watching her. So,when I was doing so,ravi saw me starring at miss malavika. He caught me red handed. But I denied that I was looking malavika mam in a bad manner.

The next day ravi came and sat besides me I don’t know why. He said ‘rishi let’s be friends ‘

I didn’t know how to react so I just said ‘hmmm’

The bell rang and it was radhika’s period. My favorite period.

As usual I started to feast on seeing her big cleavage and hot ass. My cock started to grew. My 4 inch cock stood in right degree saluting radhika mam. Ravi caught me doing so he slowly started unzipping me and started stroking my cock. It felt very good. He then said ‘rishi your cock is very small,it will never satisfy a women’ by hearing this I cummed in his hands. He laughed seeing this and wiped the cum on my pants. I was so embraced.

The next day ravi again did this I was feeling heaven but suddenly he did the unexpected he took out his dick too. It was very big. It was 7 inch and semi erect. He placed my hands on his dick. It was very hot. We masturbated each other. I cummed first but he did not. . And suddenly the bell rang.It was interval. I stood up and went towards the toilet I had a sudden urge to pee.

I entered the toilet but it was full so I entered the cabin toilet and started to pee. Suddenly my door was closed from outside. I knocked the door and shouted but no one opened. Bell rang and everyone went to the class. I knew someone pranked me and I was trapped.

After 5 mins the door opened and it was ravi standing there. He said’ we have some unfinished business bitch’ I was shocked by his strong language. He then removed my pants and gave kick to my balls. It was very painfully and my eyes filled with tears but I didn’t shout because he was holding my mouth. He opened his zip and his big dick fell out.

He then said to me ‘bitch lick it. ‘ I was stunned I said no but he gave another blow to my balls which made me fell into my knees. He opened my shirt and pinched my nipples. He then placed his cock in front of my mouth and told me to suck it. Without any hesitation I licked it. He was in heaven I could understand it from his face. I could feel his dick growing in my mouth. It grew up to 11 inch.

I was surprised that how can a boy have this big dick. He then started face fucking me his dick hited my throat. Tears stared to flow from my eyes. Suddenly I noticed him recording this in his phone. He fucked my throat for 15 mins but he didn’t cum. I was amazed.He thenremoved my pants completely. He took out his dick and started sucking my nipples. It felt good. I said ‘ ummm ahhhh ummm ahhhh’

He then said ‘you sound like a bitch rishi’

He took his cock and placed it near my ass. I said nooo please ravi don’t do this it wipp hurt. Pleaseee

But he didn’t listen to me. He said ‘you are my slut and I will do whatever I want to you,and if u don’t cooperate am going to post this video in the school facebook group. ‘

Then he spited on my ass and slowly started entering my ass. It pained like hell but he didn’t bothered. With a hard push he completely entered my ass my eyes popped out.

I was breathing heavily. He started stroking slowly while holding my nipples hard and biting my ears. We were fucking in the boys toilet and we were vulnerable to being caught. My cock grew and grew and he was fucking me. I knew I was about to explode and I said ‘am cummings ‘ then he said ‘my slut you are cumming without touching your tiny dick’

I exploded. I cummed for 1 minute but he continued again. I heard the bell rang and realized we have been fucking for a whole period that is 45 mins. I was amazed by his stamina. He said he was about to cum. He shot his hot thick sperm into my ass. It overflowed my ass and fell into the ground. He was totally tired.

Then he inserted his hands inside my ass and took the hot cum outside and it fell onto the floor. His camera was paced in the berth of the toilet and recording all these. He took his camera and zoomed it towards my face. He told me to lick the cum from the floor. He said ‘ bitch don’t waste that precious cum lick it from the floor’.

I did so,I was very humiliated from licking cum which was moments before in my ass on the piss filled floor.

He recorded everything. He then told ‘slut look at the camera and said you loved this ‘ I was very much humiliated.
But I did so
.Suddenly a gang of students entered the toilet. I was surprised and afraid. I was completely nude. And cum on my lips and ass. Then broke into laughter. I understood that these was ravi’s gang One boy from the gang said ‘oh ravi finally you have fucked this whore rishi ,congrats ‘

Ravi grinned and said ‘this bitch is ours from today onwards,as long as I have this video he will do nothing’ after saying this he kicked my balls.

After that he gave me my cloths and a kiss only cheek. I wore my cloths and went to the class. While in the class ravi was not sitting beside me he went and sat in the back bench with his friends. They were continuously laughing at me. My eyes filled with tears. The bell rang and I took my bang and ran outside.

While I was walking on the road suddenly ravi and his gang surrounded me with their cycles and ravi said ‘bitch rishi I have a surprise for you so be alert it will come soon’ and he along with his friends laughed at me and left.

I was afraid that whether he would post my video on facebook.

So I ran home had a bath and opened my computer and checked facebook. But ravi have not posted anything. I was relieved by seeing this. I thought he simply said that.

I slowly went and sat near the kitchen table and asked my mom,Kajal to give me snacks.

While I was eating my mother’s phone rang. When she opened it she said ‘eh?Who is this. Someone have sent me hi beautiful and a video with it’.

My heart pounded very fast. I knew it was ravi. My mom downloaded the video. While downloading I ran and entered my room and closed the door.
My mom knocked my door and I hesitated to open. He continued knocking and called my name.

I slowly opened the door and she slapped me continuously and started crying and sat on my bed. I took her phone and looked it was my video. The video ravi fucking me and I eating his cum. My eyes filled with tears. And I read the message he sent to my mother. He said ‘hey beautiful see how I fucked your son. If you want me to delete this video. Come to the school tomorrow. This Sunday. We can talk business tomorrow’

My mom said she is going there and there is no other way she can save me.

To be continued.
All credit Goes to the orginal writer??. Please kindly give your feedback if I should continue or not.

Bully Degraded My Family

Part 1

Hi. I am Rishikesh (rishi). My family consists of my father, my mother, my sister and me.

My mother’s name is Kajal she is now 45 years old my sister is Rashmika she is now 28 years and married.
This story happened when I was in 10 std. My mom was 35 and my sis was 19.

To tell about my mother she is big boobed 37-d with a fleshy ass and slim. She looks like a bombshell.

My sister is like my mother itself but with small pointy boobs. She was very hot.

So let’s begin with the story. When I was studying in 10 std I was a normal child with a little bit of friends.Being not much influential and skinny I was always bullied by some of my classmates.The leader of the gang who bullied me was ravi. He was tall ,a bit fatty but muscular,a ladies man and quite influential.

One day our class teacher Malavika was taking class she always wore saree below her navel and her cleavage is visible.

I loved to feast my eyes while watching her. So,when I was doing so,ravi saw me starring at miss malavika. He caught me red handed. But I denied that I was looking malavika mam in a bad manner.

The next day ravi came and sat besides me I don’t know why. He said ‘rishi let’s be friends ‘

I didn’t know how to react so I just said ‘hmmm’

The bell rang and it was radhika’s period. My favorite period.

As usual I started to feast on seeing her big cleavage and hot ass. My cock started to grew. My 4 inch cock stood in right degree saluting radhika mam. Ravi caught me doing so he slowly started unzipping me and started stroking my cock. It felt very good. He then said ‘rishi your cock is very small,it will never satisfy a women’ by hearing this I cummed in his hands. He laughed seeing this and wiped the cum on my pants. I was so embraced.

The next day ravi again did this I was feeling heaven but suddenly he did the unexpected he took out his dick too. It was very big. It was 7 inch and semi erect. He placed my hands on his dick. It was very hot. We masturbated each other. I cummed first but he did not. . And suddenly the bell rang.It was interval. I stood up and went towards the toilet I had a sudden urge to pee.

I entered the toilet but it was full so I entered the cabin toilet and started to pee. Suddenly my door was closed from outside. I knocked the door and shouted but no one opened. Bell rang and everyone went to the class. I knew someone pranked me and I was trapped.

After 5 mins the door opened and it was ravi standing there. He said’ we have some unfinished business bitch’ I was shocked by his strong language. He then removed my pants and gave kick to my balls. It was very painfully and my eyes filled with tears but I didn’t shout because he was holding my mouth. He opened his zip and his big dick fell out.

He then said to me ‘bitch lick it. ‘ I was stunned I said no but he gave another blow to my balls which made me fell into my knees. He opened my shirt and pinched my nipples. He then placed his cock in front of my mouth and told me to suck it. Without any hesitation I licked it. He was in heaven I could understand it from his face. I could feel his dick growing in my mouth. It grew up to 11 inch.

I was surprised that how can a boy have this big dick. He then started face fucking me his dick hited my throat. Tears stared to flow from my eyes. Suddenly I noticed him recording this in his phone. He fucked my throat for 15 mins but he didn’t cum. I was amazed.He thenremoved my pants completely. He took out his dick and started sucking my nipples. It felt good. I said ‘ ummm ahhhh ummm ahhhh’

He then said ‘you sound like a bitch rishi’

He took his cock and placed it near my ass. I said nooo please ravi don’t do this it wipp hurt. Pleaseee

But he didn’t listen to me. He said ‘you are my slut and I will do whatever I want to you,and if u don’t cooperate am going to post this video in the school facebook group. ‘

Then he spited on my ass and slowly started entering my ass. It pained like hell but he didn’t bothered. With a hard push he completely entered my ass my eyes popped out.

I was breathing heavily. He started stroking slowly while holding my nipples hard and biting my ears. We were fucking in the boys toilet and we were vulnerable to being caught. My cock grew and grew and he was fucking me. I knew I was about to explode and I said ‘am cummings ‘ then he said ‘my slut you are cumming without touching your tiny dick’

I exploded. I cummed for 1 minute but he continued again. I heard the bell rang and realized we have been fucking for a whole period that is 45 mins. I was amazed by his stamina. He said he was about to cum. He shot his hot thick sperm into my ass. It overflowed my ass and fell into the ground. He was totally tired.

Then he inserted his hands inside my ass and took the hot cum outside and it fell onto the floor. His camera was paced in the berth of the toilet and recording all these. He took his camera and zoomed it towards my face. He told me to lick the cum from the floor. He said ‘ bitch don’t waste that precious cum lick it from the floor’.

I did so,I was very humiliated from licking cum which was moments before in my ass on the piss filled floor.

He recorded everything. He then told ‘slut look at the camera and said you loved this ‘ I was very much humiliated.
But I did so
.Suddenly a gang of students entered the toilet. I was surprised and afraid. I was completely nude. And cum on my lips and ass. Then broke into laughter. I understood that these was ravi’s gang One boy from the gang said ‘oh ravi finally you have fucked this whore rishi ,congrats ‘

Ravi grinned and said ‘this bitch is ours from today onwards,as long as I have this video he will do nothing’ after saying this he kicked my balls.

After that he gave me my cloths and a kiss only cheek. I wore my cloths and went to the class. While in the class ravi was not sitting beside me he went and sat in the back bench with his friends. They were continuously laughing at me. My eyes filled with tears. The bell rang and I took my bang and ran outside.

While I was walking on the road suddenly ravi and his gang surrounded me with their cycles and ravi said ‘bitch rishi I have a surprise for you so be alert it will come soon’ and he along with his friends laughed at me and left.

I was afraid that whether he would post my video on facebook.

So I ran home had a bath and opened my computer and checked facebook. But ravi have not posted anything. I was relieved by seeing this. I thought he simply said that.

I slowly went and sat near the kitchen table and asked my mom,Kajal to give me snacks.

While I was eating my mother’s phone rang. When she opened it she said ‘eh?Who is this. Someone have sent me hi beautiful and a video with it’.

My heart pounded very fast. I knew it was ravi. My mom downloaded the video. While downloading I ran and entered my room and closed the door.
My mom knocked my door and I hesitated to open. He continued knocking and called my name.

I slowly opened the door and she slapped me continuously and started crying and sat on my bed. I took her phone and looked it was my video. The video ravi fucking me and I eating his cum. My eyes filled with tears. And I read the message he sent to my mother. He said ‘hey beautiful see how I fucked your son. If you want me to delete this video. Come to the school tomorrow. This Sunday. We can talk business tomorrow’

My mom said she is going there and there is no other way she can save me.

To be continued.
All credit Goes to the orginal writer??. Please kindly give your feedback if I should continue or not.
Who is the original writer

Bully Degraded My  Family
Part -2

My mom received the video of me fucked by ravi in the ass and he blackmailed my mom that if she didn’t come to school tomorrow he would publish the video online
My mom got scared and the next day which was a holiday. She decided to go.

She woke up at 5 am .. Prepared breakfast … I some up at 7 am … I was feeling burning sensation in my ass due to ravi’s fucking. I brushed my teeth and went to toilet.After I came out my mother called “Rishi come here… And also call your sister”

I went towards my sister’s room where she was studying I said to her “C’mon mom is calling us”. She folded her text book and we went to the dining room where mom was serving breakfast.

She served us food and she also took a plate and sat down.While eating she said “My children today is a holiday as you know so rishi take your sister to grandma’s home and come back… We have some business here. You remember don’t you ?”

I looked her and just nodded my head.

My grandma’s home is just a blocks away … So she my sis packed her clothes and books and we headed towards grandma’s home.

I dropped her there with my mother’s scooter and came back…

With that time itself she had a bath and wore yellow saree and red sintoor with mangalsutra in her neck and few bangles like a typical kerala malayali mom. She took some money from the almirah and turned towards me.

“Son,don’t worry we can settle this problem .. We would give that boy 20000 rupees to delete your video… Don’t worry my rishi “.I nodded my head and hugged my mom.

We then locked the house and mom took her scooty and I sat in the back and we drove off to school.

When we reached there it was 10 am the main gate was locked . So we went towards the back gate where there was a broken wall which we used to get into school when the main gate is locked. We parked the scooty inside the school campus…

Mommy called ravi and he said her to come to the 1st floor where my class was

We entered the class where ravi and his friend rahul was waiting.

Ravi told mom to sit … When we were about to sit ravi said”Hey rishi ,who told you to sit… Go and stand in the corner looser . ”

I was humiliated both rahul and ravi laughed.

Mom sat and she said “Look ravi you are a scoundrel… Why did you do this to my baby…You must delete the video.

Ravi:slow down girl… What will I get if I do so…

Mom was stunned when he called her a girl…
Mom:I will give you money. 20000 Rs. Then you should delete the video
Ravi:20000 !!! M but we don’t want your money…
Mom:then what do you want?? Gold??
Ravi: not gold . We want your body bitch.

Mom :what!!!! (she slapped ravi in the face). Shut up I have your mother’s age.!!!!
Ravi:how dare you slap me bitch. I don’t care if you are my mother’s age.

Then ravi showed mom my video.

Ravi:see!!! If you cooperate with us this ends today or you what will happen.
Mom started crying.
Rahul:don’t cry slut.
(Due to helplessness and the love for her child Kajal had to surrender to her son's bully)

Mom: ok.. Just one time.
Ravi and Rahul laughed at hearing this.
My eyes filled with tears.
Ravi :today you are our sex slave and toy… You must do what we say…

Mom:yes ravi.
Ravi slapped mom very hardly that she fell down..
Ravi:call us sir or master.
Rahul :stand up bitch. …
Mom :yes sir
Ravi:good girl…

Ravi went near mom and removed her saree…
She was in her blouse and petticoat … Ravi started kissing mom passionately on the lips. While rahul took out a video camera and videoed this…

Mom restricted Ravi’s kisses for some time but at last, she started responding…
They kissed for 2 mins… Saliva started flowing from their lips… Rahul could not control this… He asked me to record these and he went towards mom… With trembling hands
I started recording.

Ravi broke the kiss and tore mom’s blouse and bra. ..Mom was shocked by this. He then removed his dress and Rahul also .

They told me to undress. As they say, my penis Rahul said “Look at that sissy’s penis…It’s like a small pencil..” they both laughed .I ,Rahul and Ravi were naked while mom was in her pink panties…
Ravi started licking her left nipple while Rahul licked her right.Ravi slapped her boobs which became red in color. Mom said “Ahhh

Mom said “Ahhh owch..Please do it gently”

Rahul:shut up bitch.And he started biting mom’s nipples…
Mom:ahhhh . Stoopppp…Please. Itsss paininggg …

But didn’t stop…

After a few mins, they two stopped…
Ravi:its boring to do this in the classroom … Let’s take her outside…

Rahul :yup that’s right bro
Mom:noo, please. someone will see
Ravi gave a tight slap to mom’s boobs which jiggled.

Rahul:shut and obey us slave

They took her to the balcony. As the school was leave there was no one
Rahul ordered mom to kneel… As she did … Ravi inserted his semi-erect cock into her mouth.Even though his cock was only semi erect mom could not hold it in her mouth.

Ravi told her to suck it.

She started sucking while stroking Rahul’s cock…

I was feeling very humiliating by watching my mom in just her panties sucking my worst enemy and stroking his friend.

Ravi caught mom’s head and started face fucking mom… b
Her eyes popped out and tears started flowing.

Mom:gulp gulp gulp gulp. Mmm
Mom only could say this …Ravi face fucked her for 5 mins. And shoot his cum deep into m’s throat she could not swallow it all it dropped to her tits… Mom was looking like a porn star with cum on her tits and mouth.

Rahul tore her panties and started fingering her. She felt pleasantness but it didn’t last Rahul started slapping her pussy.
Ravi: hey sissy rishi. Give me the camera and go near your slut mom.

I went there. …He said to me to masturbate looking mom… I felt embarrassed… He was shooting all this…

Rahul placed mom on the balcony railing like her breast was outside and legs were inside.

He then placed his penis on her pussy and started ramming… His 12-inch cock trusted mom.
Here boobs were swaying up and down in the open air . She was screaming but no one could hear her as the school is 9-acre campus.

Rahul fucked her while biting her left ear. I noticed her legs started shaking…
Ravi:look the bitch is about to squirt.

Only words mom could say was :fuck me fuck me deeper with that big thick cock . Tear my pussy. Make me a slut…
I was surprised to hear such words from mom… She was totally addicted to his cock.

Rahul:am cumming.
Mom and Rahul came at the same time … Cum oozed out of mom’s pussy like a waterfall… She fell down exhausted.In a puddle of cum. Ravi got excited by seeing this. He gave Rahul the camera and placed his cock in my mouth.I knew what to do I started sucking him…
After his cock was fully erect he went towards mom and placed his penis near mom’s ass . He thrust in but only a little went in mom screened …

Ravi ordered me to lick her ass to lubricate it for his monster cock. I kicked her ass for 5 mins and then Ravi pushed me aside and thruster his cock in her ass within two strokes his cock went completely in mom started screening because it was very big for her ass and she was a virgin there. She came back to her senses

Mom: please please don’t fuck my ass its paining am virgin there… Please..
Rahul :shut up bitch

He gave me the camera and placed his cock in her mouth… Now 2 of her holes was stuffed with big massive cocks… They fucked her for 1 hour

Ravi cummed filling her ass . His cum oozed out of her anus hole…Rahul face throat fucked mom for 5 more minutes and took out his cock and exploded on her face.
She fell down exhausted…
Ravi took the camera and took a close-up video of mom.

She was lying on the floor with cum on her face. Red swollen boobs with cum… Both ass and pussy flowing out cum.

Ravi then took a close up of me . At that time Rahul kicked my balls … I started cumming and fell down both laughed loudly.

After half an hour mom got up and went to take her clothes but at that time she realized her blouse and petticoat along with panty and bra were torn. She then took her saree but Rahul took it a tore it to pieces.

Rahul:bitches don’t need clothes
Rahul and Ravi both laughed

Mom was standing naked with red boobs and cum all over her body.

screen resolution finder
Mom:I did what you told… Now please delete the video. And please don’t tell this to anyone

Ravi:hahaha. You are a fool bitch.Look at this video he showed the video in which she is being brutally fucked.
Rahul :now you will do everything we say or else… We would publish it on the internet and sent this video to all of your relatives…
Mom:this is cheating. Please
Ravi:we are not truth tellers for god’s sake… Now be our good slave

Rahul:now call your husband and say that you will be staying at your friend’s house today.

Mom wept After some time she did so.
Ravi:now the real fun begins. We will degrade you to a cum dump low-class whore bitch.

Rahul :hay sissy its lunch time go and buy us lunch… Your mom had her protein shake ..We need energy too
And also buy something for the bitch too
Mom sat in the corner naked and started crying.

I wore dress and went to buy food.

Wow bro nice story pls continue
Bully Degraded My  Family
Part -2

My mom received the video of me fucked by ravi in the ass and he blackmailed my mom that if she didn’t come to school tomorrow he would publish the video online
My mom got scared and the next day which was a holiday. She decided to go.

She woke up at 5 am .. Prepared breakfast … I some up at 7 am … I was feeling burning sensation in my ass due to ravi’s fucking. I brushed my teeth and went to toilet.After I came out my mother called “Rishi come here… And also call your sister”

I went towards my sister’s room where she was studying I said to her “C’mon mom is calling us”. She folded her text book and we went to the dining room where mom was serving breakfast.

She served us food and she also took a plate and sat down.While eating she said “My children today is a holiday as you know so rishi take your sister to grandma’s home and come back… We have some business here. You remember don’t you ?”

I looked her and just nodded my head.

My grandma’s home is just a blocks away … So she my sis packed her clothes and books and we headed towards grandma’s home.

I dropped her there with my mother’s scooter and came back…

With that time itself she had a bath and wore yellow saree and red sintoor with mangalsutra in her neck and few bangles like a typical kerala malayali mom. She took some money from the almirah and turned towards me.

“Son,don’t worry we can settle this problem .. We would give that boy 20000 rupees to delete your video… Don’t worry my rishi “.I nodded my head and hugged my mom.

We then locked the house and mom took her scooty and I sat in the back and we drove off to school.

When we reached there it was 10 am the main gate was locked . So we went towards the back gate where there was a broken wall which we used to get into school when the main gate is locked. We parked the scooty inside the school campus…

Mommy called ravi and he said her to come to the 1st floor where my class was

We entered the class where ravi and his friend rahul was waiting.

Ravi told mom to sit … When we were about to sit ravi said”Hey rishi ,who told you to sit… Go and stand in the corner looser . ”

I was humiliated both rahul and ravi laughed.

Mom sat and she said “Look ravi you are a scoundrel… Why did you do this to my baby…You must delete the video.

Ravi:slow down girl… What will I get if I do so…

Mom was stunned when he called her a girl…
Mom:I will give you money. 20000 Rs. Then you should delete the video
Ravi:20000 !!! M but we don’t want your money…
Mom:then what do you want?? Gold??
Ravi: not gold . We want your body bitch.

Mom :what!!!! (she slapped ravi in the face). Shut up I have your mother’s age.!!!!
Ravi:how dare you slap me bitch. I don’t care if you are my mother’s age.

Then ravi showed mom my video.

Ravi:see!!! If you cooperate with us this ends today or you what will happen.
Mom started crying.
Rahul:don’t cry slut.
(Due to helplessness and the love for her child Kajal had to surrender to her son's bully)

Mom: ok.. Just one time.
Ravi and Rahul laughed at hearing this.
My eyes filled with tears.
Ravi :today you are our sex slave and toy… You must do what we say…

Mom:yes ravi.
Ravi slapped mom very hardly that she fell down..
Ravi:call us sir or master.
Rahul :stand up bitch. …
Mom :yes sir
Ravi:good girl…

Ravi went near mom and removed her saree…
She was in her blouse and petticoat … Ravi started kissing mom passionately on the lips. While rahul took out a video camera and videoed this…

Mom restricted Ravi’s kisses for some time but at last, she started responding…
They kissed for 2 mins… Saliva started flowing from their lips… Rahul could not control this… He asked me to record these and he went towards mom… With trembling hands
I started recording.

Ravi broke the kiss and tore mom’s blouse and bra. ..Mom was shocked by this. He then removed his dress and Rahul also .

They told me to undress. As they say, my penis Rahul said “Look at that sissy’s penis…It’s like a small pencil..” they both laughed .I ,Rahul and Ravi were naked while mom was in her pink panties…
Ravi started licking her left nipple while Rahul licked her right.Ravi slapped her boobs which became red in color. Mom said “Ahhh

Mom said “Ahhh owch..Please do it gently”

Rahul:shut up bitch.And he started biting mom’s nipples…
Mom:ahhhh . Stoopppp…Please. Itsss paininggg …

But didn’t stop…

After a few mins, they two stopped…
Ravi:its boring to do this in the classroom … Let’s take her outside…

Rahul :yup that’s right bro
Mom:noo, please. someone will see
Ravi gave a tight slap to mom’s boobs which jiggled.

Rahul:shut and obey us slave

They took her to the balcony. As the school was leave there was no one
Rahul ordered mom to kneel… As she did … Ravi inserted his semi-erect cock into her mouth.Even though his cock was only semi erect mom could not hold it in her mouth.

Ravi told her to suck it.

She started sucking while stroking Rahul’s cock…

I was feeling very humiliating by watching my mom in just her panties sucking my worst enemy and stroking his friend.

Ravi caught mom’s head and started face fucking mom… b
Her eyes popped out and tears started flowing.

Mom:gulp gulp gulp gulp. Mmm
Mom only could say this …Ravi face fucked her for 5 mins. And shoot his cum deep into m’s throat she could not swallow it all it dropped to her tits… Mom was looking like a porn star with cum on her tits and mouth.

Rahul tore her panties and started fingering her. She felt pleasantness but it didn’t last Rahul started slapping her pussy.
Ravi: hey sissy rishi. Give me the camera and go near your slut mom.

I went there. …He said to me to masturbate looking mom… I felt embarrassed… He was shooting all this…

Rahul placed mom on the balcony railing like her breast was outside and legs were inside.

He then placed his penis on her pussy and started ramming… His 12-inch cock trusted mom.
Here boobs were swaying up and down in the open air . She was screaming but no one could hear her as the school is 9-acre campus.

Rahul fucked her while biting her left ear. I noticed her legs started shaking…
Ravi:look the bitch is about to squirt.

Only words mom could say was :fuck me fuck me deeper with that big thick cock . Tear my pussy. Make me a slut…
I was surprised to hear such words from mom… She was totally addicted to his cock.

Rahul:am cumming.
Mom and Rahul came at the same time … Cum oozed out of mom’s pussy like a waterfall… She fell down exhausted.In a puddle of cum. Ravi got excited by seeing this. He gave Rahul the camera and placed his cock in my mouth.I knew what to do I started sucking him…
After his cock was fully erect he went towards mom and placed his penis near mom’s ass . He thrust in but only a little went in mom screened …

Ravi ordered me to lick her ass to lubricate it for his monster cock. I kicked her ass for 5 mins and then Ravi pushed me aside and thruster his cock in her ass within two strokes his cock went completely in mom started screening because it was very big for her ass and she was a virgin there. She came back to her senses

Mom: please please don’t fuck my ass its paining am virgin there… Please..
Rahul :shut up bitch

He gave me the camera and placed his cock in her mouth… Now 2 of her holes was stuffed with big massive cocks… They fucked her for 1 hour

Ravi cummed filling her ass . His cum oozed out of her anus hole…Rahul face throat fucked mom for 5 more minutes and took out his cock and exploded on her face.
She fell down exhausted…
Ravi took the camera and took a close-up video of mom.

She was lying on the floor with cum on her face. Red swollen boobs with cum… Both ass and pussy flowing out cum.

Ravi then took a close up of me . At that time Rahul kicked my balls … I started cumming and fell down both laughed loudly.

After half an hour mom got up and went to take her clothes but at that time she realized her blouse and petticoat along with panty and bra were torn. She then took her saree but Rahul took it a tore it to pieces.

Rahul:bitches don’t need clothes
Rahul and Ravi both laughed

Mom was standing naked with red boobs and cum all over her body.

screen resolution finder
Mom:I did what you told… Now please delete the video. And please don’t tell this to anyone

Ravi:hahaha. You are a fool bitch.Look at this video he showed the video in which she is being brutally fucked.
Rahul :now you will do everything we say or else… We would publish it on the internet and sent this video to all of your relatives…
Mom:this is cheating. Please
Ravi:we are not truth tellers for god’s sake… Now be our good slave

Rahul:now call your husband and say that you will be staying at your friend’s house today.

Mom wept After some time she did so.
Ravi:now the real fun begins. We will degrade you to a cum dump low-class whore bitch.

Rahul :hay sissy its lunch time go and buy us lunch… Your mom had her protein shake ..We need energy too
And also buy something for the bitch too
Mom sat in the corner naked and started crying.

I wore dress and went to buy food.

Back