• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

'Ananya at last you have been properly fucked' Rashi laughed, 'the proof is the blood flowing down your legs'.

'This blood would have flowed much earlier if Alia had not interfered' Ananya complained.

'Eh, what is that?' Kriti asked looking at Alia.

Ananya was about to reply when Alia said, 'Didi I will tell you. You know Amit? He lives in house number seven'.

Kriti nodded, 'Yes I know him too well'.

'Some years ago Amit and I used to date each other. Amit as you know is tall, handsome and very charming. I liked him very much and even thought that I was in love with him' Alia said, 'on our fourth date when we were returning home from a movie he took me behind some bushes. We kissed and fondled each other. He squeezed my tits. I liked it very much and got hotter and hotter. My pussy was flowing.

9Ej8II.jpg

9EjtWL.jpg

I have never been so wet as I was that evening. He lay me down on the grass without any protest from me. I was ready to surrender my virginity to him. He lifted my sari and tried to pull of my panties. I lay with my eyes closed waiting for his cock to pierce my pussy'.

'Alia you are not well. Your panties are soaked with blood' Amit said.

My mind was one big cunt and I moaned, 'How does it matter? Amit please fuck me)'.

'No I can't fuck you in this mess. It is dirty. We will do it after few days when you are well again' Amit replied and helped me to my feet.

9EjxMW.jpg

9Ej3ZO.jpg

'On the way home I cursed my period to have started two days too early. Maybe didi it was the emotional experience that I had undergone which started them' Alia continued, 'two days later I realized how lucky I had been when by chance I met Pushpa from house number 11. She was looking miserable. I questioned her and she told me that she was pregnant with Amit's child and Amit did not want anything to do with her now. I advised her to tell her parents but she was too scared'.

'A week later when Amit asked me to go behind the bushes with him again I naturally refused. I scolded him and abused him for deserting Pushpa after making her pregnant. He got angry and went away muttering threats of revenge. A month later Ananya told me that she was in love with Amit and had decided to let him fuck her. I prohibited it. Apparently Amit went after Ananya to get even with me. Thank god she had the sense to tell me otherwise, we might have had an unwed mother on our hands. Tell me did I do wrong?'

'No you did right. Alia, Amit is not a nice boy' Kriti replied.

9EjIId.jpg

9EjVYE.jpg

9EjaRU.jpg

'Oh Alia why did you not tell me about this then' Ananya asked.

'Tell you? I tried to but you were so angry and were in no mood to listen to anything' Alia said.

'What happened to Pushpa?' Kriti asked.

'Everything ended okay for her at least for the present. When her tummy started to show she had to tell her parents. They talked to Amit's parents and they forced Amit to marry Pushpa' Alia said.

'Pushpa is lucky though I pity her. I only hope that the responsibility of having a family drives some sense into Amit's head. Let me tell you something very funny. Amit Amit tried to fuck me also)' Kriti said, 'couple of years ago one-day late in the evening he accosted me in the park when I was returning from work.

9EjD9p.jpg

9EjhnR.jpg

Kriti you are getting old and you know that no one will marry you now. Why do you want to die a virgin? Come behind those bushes with me and with this cock I will give you more pleasure than you have ever experienced in your life before' he said showing me his erect cock.

You girls know that I always carry a knife in my purse for my protection, as I have to return home at all odd hours from the hotel. Brandishing the knife I told him, 'Amit if I ever see this miserable thing you call a cock again then I will cut it off and feed it to the dogs, that is if they will accept it. After that day he never showed his face to me'.

We all laughed.

'Enough of this now let us come to the next part of the agenda' Nayan said.

Both Alia and Ananya were sitting on my knees with their heads on my shoulder. They kissed me while I squeezed their tits and rubbed their cunt.

9Ej1i0.jpg

9EjmRD.jpg

What is left now'. Rashi said, 'both our dear virgins have been deflowered'.

'Two things. First Varmaji has to reward Amala and Aishwarya for last night's meal and the second thing is that he has to take the cherry of your virgin ass holes' Nayan replied.

'Oh no! Not this big cock in our ass hole' was the general lament.

'It has to be' Nayan decreed, 'Varmaji when will you fuck Amala and Aishwarya?'

'Whenever they want but for now I want to fuck the tight pussies of Alia and Ananya' I replied.

'Oh yes uncle' Alia and Ananya moaned and snuggled closer to me.

9EjYJb.jpg

9EjAo5.jpg

Varmaji you promised them' Nayan said.

'Okay I have a proposition for them' I replied, 'Amala, Aishwarya would you like me to give you your reward now or you would prefer to spend a night with me then we can enjoy ourselves more often and in different ways?'

Aishwarya looked at Amala. 'We would prefer to spend a night with master. Won't we pet?' Amala decided. Aishwarya nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

'Okay, now this matter is also settled. The only open issue is plucking of their ass hole cherry' Nayan said, 'listen girls I know that you are keen to lose your ass hole cherry but for the benefit of those present I want you to raise your hand to confirm your willingness'.

'Yippie' Pooja shouted and raised her hand.

9EjoV7.jpg

9EjHeI.jpg

Amala, Aishwarya remember you promised' Nayan said. Hesitatingly both of them also raised their hands also.

9EjJJG.jpg

9Ej2KO.jpg

Looking at the remaining three Nayan said, 'come on girls it is not so bad as you think. You will enjoy it'.

To my surprise Alia raised her hand. 'Alia have you gone mad? How will uncle's big cock enter your ass hole? It will hurt like hell)' Ananya said.

(Stupid girl, uncle has already taken our virginity and I am thinking why not let him fuck my ass hole also. Auntie says it is very enjoyable. If it hurts then we will have to bear it. You also raise your hand)' Alia explained. Slowly Ananya also raised her hand.

9Ejvat.jpg

9EjLed.jpg

Now only Rashi was left. 'Rashi what about you? You are the only one left' Nayan asked.

'Oh auntie I am scared that uncle's big cock will damage my asshole permanently' Rashi complained.

'You are being stupid' Nayan said, 'look at my asshole is it damaged? Ask Kriti whether her asshole is damaged? I assure you that nothing has happened to her asshole also'.

'Rashi she is right, try it, after the initial pain it is really very enjoyable' Kriti said.

'Rashi don't be a spoilsport' Pooja said, 'you are my best friend. We lost our pussy cherry together and now let us lose our ass hole cherry also to the same cock. I tell you it is very enjoyable'.

'How do you know? Your ass hole cherry is still intact' Rashi pounced on Pooja.

'My ass hole may be still a virgin but I saw uncle pounding his cock in mommy's ass hole and she was screaming with pleasure' Pooja replied smugly and added, 'Rashi be a good girl and join us'.

Hesitatingly Rashi raised her hand also. Everyone clapped.

9En9Kj.jpg

'(Mommy how will you decide whose ass hole uncle is going to fuck first?)' Pooja asked, 'if you are looking for volunteers then I am ready to be the first'.

'No volunteers. We, that is Varmaji, Kriti and I are going to decide. It will be an equitable procedure. You all will get a chance to comment on it' Nayan replied.

9Eng0Q.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED............
Welcome back after so many days ???

VIJAY VARMA MEETS DIVORCEE NAYANTHARA

EPISODE - 8 : ( FINALE )

'Mommy how will you decide whose ass hole uncle is going to fuck first?' Pooja asked, 'if you are looking for volunteers then I am ready to be the first'.

'No volunteers. We, that is Varmaji, Kriti and I are going to decide. It will be an equitable procedure. You all will get a chance to comment on it' Nayan replied.

After fucking Alia and Ananya once each I reached my work place around noon.

On my return at five I found Kriti and Nayan in deep thought.

9Ss6st.jpg

9SsBhd.jpg

Where are the girls?' I asked.

'All four of them have gone shopping and the maids are probably in their room' Nayan replied, 'we are trying to think of an interesting way to decide whose asshole you will fuck first'.

'What is the problem, draw lots' I replied.

'Typical man, no romance. He just can't wait to get inside their ass holes' Nayan replied sarcastically, 'we want to make it interesting, like a game. We were thinking on the lines of playing musical chairs'.

'The hitch with this suggestion is if the first loser is to lose her butt cherry then the game becomes very short. On the other hand if it is the winner then as most of the girls, except Pooja, agreed only reluctantly, they will not make any effort to win and Pooja will win each time defeating the purpose of the exercise' Kriti explained.

9SsRkU.jpg

9SsGfE.jpg

'I will tell you what you should do. Play the game till the end and keep note of who loses at which number. Are you with me?' I asked, both nodded, 'then put numbered slips in a bowl. At the end of the game draw a slip from the bowl and the person who has lost at the number on the slip gets it in her asshole. Let me illustrate if the slip reads five then the fifth loser is the 'chosen one'. Nice and fair'.

'Hey that is a clever idea but to make the game really competitive the winner should get a reward' Kriti said.

'That is no problem our lover boy will love to fuck the winner’s pussy. Won't you my love?' Nayan laughed, 'this is now settled'.

'Nayan remember to place the chairs as far apart from each other as possible' I said.

'Why? Whatever for?' she asked.

'Hey, it would be great fun to watch sixteen tits jumping and swaying when you girls run round the chairs' I said with a grin.

'Sixteen? You mean twelve' Kriti asked.

'No my dear Kriti I mean sixteen. You my dears will also join in the game. It will help prolong it. That means more all round fun' I replied.

9STzqe.jpg

9ST91q.jpg

'But what happens if one of us is the 'chosen one' or win?'

'If you win you get fucked but if you become 'the chosen one' then the round will be declared null and void' I said.

'Why null and void? We would also like our ass hole to be fucked' Nayan complained.

'Okay, only if any of you is chosen in two consecutive rounds' I said. We discussed the matter at length till we had agreed on all the rules.

'So that is that' Nayan said, 'Kriti do you want Miss Tremble in your bum or lover boys cock in your cunt?'

'Naturally his cock in my pussy' Kriti replied. After fucking them once each I took a nap.

9STxkD.jpg

9ST8f6.jpg

9ST0C0.jpg

When I got up I found that Kriti and Nayan were busy admiring the purchases made by the girls.

While we ate dinner Nayan explained the rules of musical chairs to be played tomorrow. 'Oh mommy it sounds like fun but what happens to the winner's prize (pussy fuck) if Kriti didi or you are the 'chosen one'? Pooja asked.

'If that happens then that round will be considered as null and void. No 'chosen one' therefore no prize' Kriti clarified, 'but if one of us that is Nayan or me, is the 'chosen one' twice consecutively then that round will be considered valid and would attract the same provisions as if one of you had been the 'chosen one. Any of you who have already lost her butt cherry earlier in the game will also be covered by the rules governing Kriti and me. Okay are the rules clear?'

9ST3Ar.jpg

9STTQb.jpg

'If this is so then why are you two taking part in the game at all?' Rashi asked.

'Because Varmaji wants us to' Nayan said and added with a smile, 'he wants to see sixteen boobs jumping and dancing around at the same time. We agree with him. It makes the game longer and more enjoyable'.

'I think it should be three times consecutively and not twice' Alia said. We discussed this for a while and the majority upheld Alia's suggestion.

'Remember girls should Kriti or Nayan win then it will be a valid round' I said then turning to Nayan, 'it is nice to see how keen the girls are to lose their ass hole cherry?'

'No, no it is not that' Alia explained, 'as we all have agreed to lose our ass hole cherry then we might as well get it over with as soon as possible'.

9ST5jO.jpg

9STEQG.jpg

9STbWs.jpg

9STSPK.jpg

9STyTh.jpg

9STcGJ.jpg

9STFrd.jpg

9STDDt.jpg

After dinner Nayan announced, 'Tonight Varmaji will sleep in Rajesh's room with Alia and Ananya'. Both Alia and Ananya grinned happily but Pooja and Rashi looked disappointed.

'Remember all of you make sure your pussy is freshly shaved and your ass holes nice and clean for tomorrow's game. Alia and Ananya you two go to your room and wait for Varmaji' Nayan said and turning to Pooja and Rashi added, 'and you two come and help us set up the chairs and the music system'.

The game was arranged in a large empty room on the first floor. I watched as they arranged the chairs. 'Amala don't put the chairs so close to each other' I said. Dutifully Amala looked at Nayan for confirmation.

Nayan nodded, 'Do as he says. He wants to enjoy the sight of our tits dancing wildly as we run for the chairs'.

With big grins the girls rearranged the chairs under my directions. A bed was brought in for the initiation and the prize collection. A music system was installed in a corner and a sofa was placed at a strategic location for me to watch the dance of the tits.

After everything was in place Nayan asked, Pooja, Rashi whom would you like to be with you tonight Amala or Aishwarya? Remember that they are to be given the same treatment they give you'. After a few minutes of consultation they opted for the golden tongue of Aishwarya.

9STeIQ.jpg

9STYza.jpg

'Nayan you are looking very tired' I asked her in the morning, 'it seems you three really enjoyed yourselves'.

'Yes I am a bit bushed but it was great. While Amala gave us her famous massage we watched the girls. They laid down in such a fashion that they could eat each other's pussy at the same time. We then watched you fucking and giving Alia and Ananya their first drink of your cum. Oh then with the help of Mr. Guy and Miss tremble we fucked and fucked. One thing I must say to the credit of Mr. Guy he just doesn't get tired but Miss Tremble on the other hand requires a new lease of life every now and then' Nayan explained.

'I hope you did not give Amala's ass hole a taste of Miss Tremble or Mr. Guy' I asked.

'In her pussy yes but not in her ass hole' Nayan laughed, 'don't fret her ass hole cherry is still intact'.

9ST7Mq.jpg

9STuWe.jpg

Immediately after breakfast we all assembled in the 'game room'. Oh what a sight it was. Eight beautiful bodies absolutely naked with freshly shaven pussies standing in a row and eight pairs of tits, of varying sizes swinging like leaves in gentle breeze. There was hum of excitement. Everyone was wondering who would lose her butt cherry first. Eight slips with numbers written on them were placed in a glass bowl. I sat on the sofa with the remote of the music system in my hand and my erect cock proudly watching the proceedings.

'Ladies are you ready? I asked loudly.

'Yes' they shouted and I pressed the remote. The music started to play. It was one of the latest hits. The girls moved round the chairs humming and singing with the tune.

'Hey ladies move faster. Let me see your boobs swing. Soon the girls got into the spirit of the game and went round laughing and joking with each other. Believe me, dear reader they presented a fantastic sight. Sixteen tits of different sizes swinging and dancing as they ran. After five minutes I stopped the music. There was a scramble for the chairs. Poor Kriti was left without a chair. She came and sat down next to me on the sofa. 'Varmaji I think I am getting too old for this sort of thing' she panted.

9STo2Z.jpg

9STnDp.jpg

'Come on girls put some more life into the game' I said and switched on the music. The game went on and Ananya emerged victorious.

With a pleased grin and gasping for breath she said, 'Come on uncle give me my prize' and moved towards the bed.

'Ananya take it easy let us first find out who the 'chosen one' is?' Nayan said, 'Kriti you get to draw the slip as you were the first loser'. Everyone waited with bated breath as Kriti pulled out a slip. 'It is number five' she announced.

'Oh thank god it is not me' one on them shouted.

'Who is number five' Kriti asked.

'It is me' Nayan replied.

9STJzr.jpg

9STrn0.jpg

9STwIb.jpg

'As per the rules this round is null and void' I declared, 'now get ready for the next round'.

'No way' Ananya said aggressively, 'I won the round fair and square and I want my prize'.

'Ananya you agreed to the rules' Nayan said.

'I don't care. I want my pussy fucked and now' Ananya replied loudly.

'Ananya, behave yourself' Kriti said sternly, 'you are not a child anymore. Go join the others for the next round'.

9ST6Yk.jpg

9STBMo.jpg

Shaking her head and muttering under her breath Ananya joined the others. Ananya also won the next round. The 'chosen one' was number three.

'Oh no! I am number three. Auntie, please help me. I am scared it will hurt very much' lamented Rashi.

'Sorry Rashi my dear, there is not much I can do to help except make it a little less painful' Nayan replied.

'Pooja you are my best friend, you do something' Rashi pleaded.

'Rashi the maximum I can do is to volunteer to take your place but then ultimately your turn is bound to come. Remember you agreed to lose your ass hole cherry' Pooja replied.

9STRF9.jpg

9STv27.jpg

Rashi come here' Nayan said and then giving Kriti a tube of k-jelly added, 'you rub this on Varmaji's cock and in the meanwhile I will prepare Rashi's ass hole'.

Nayan asked Rashi to get on the bed on all fours and place her head down on the pillow so that her bum sticks out. Then separating her ass cheeks Nayan applied the k-jelly liberally on her hole. The other girls watched everything very intently.

'Okay Rashi's asshole is now ready' Nayan proclaimed. As soon as my cock touched Rashi's ass hole she started to shout, 'OH AUNTIE IT IS HURTING ME. PLEASE ASK UNCLE TO STOP'.

Laughing Nayan said, 'Rashi STOP IT. Why are you shouting like this? Varmaji has not even tried to enter your ass hole'. Rashi smiled sheepishly. At this very moment Nayan gestured to me to push in. I gave a mighty shove and my cock was half buried in Rashi's gaand.

For a fraction of a second Rashi's smile froze and then she yelled as tears of pain filled her eyes, 'AAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEE AUNTIE UNCLE"S COCK IS KILLING ME. ASK HIM TO TAKE IT OUT'. In reply I pushed again till I was fully inside her ass hole. I started the in and out motion. Rashi groaned with each stroke.

9SZN9O.jpg

9SZznW.jpg

Varmaji don't forget to rub her pussy' Kriti said. After five minutes of fucking Rashi's ass hole and rubbing her cunt Rashi moaned with pleasure. 'It is nice now isn't it?' Nayan asked.

'Yes auntie now it feels very nice' Rashi panted, 'uncle fuck a little harder and faster'. Soon I was ready to cum.

'Rashi I am about to cum' I said.

'Y...hes uncle cum. I am also about to release my cunt juices' Rashi gasped. Seconds later I filled her ass hole with my-cum.

9SZxFh.jpg

9SZ0Jt.jpg

As soon as I withdrew the other girls circled Rashi asking, 'Tell us how it felt'.

Rashi replied with a big grin, 'All I can say is that if you want I am ready to take your place when your turn comes'.

'Are you sure?' Alia asked skeptically, 'from the way you screamed I thought it must have hurt you very much?'

'Uncle's push took me unawares. No I screamed not so much out of pain but the surprise' Rashi replied.

'Enough. Now it is my turn to collect my prize' Ananya said impatiently.

Are we playing another round?' I asked.

'Yes one more butt cherry for you now. Then we will continue in the evening' Nayan replied.

'Ananya dear it is getting late and I must also go to the office. I promise that you will get your prize in the afternoon'.

'Okay but don't forget' Ananya said.

9SZTSE.jpg

9SZstd.jpg

'As if you will let me' I said squeezing her big tits.

We started the next round. When the music stopped everyone ran to grab a chair except for Rashi who was limping slightly. She came and sat next to me. 'Why are limping?' I asked.

'Uncle the pain in my butt hole is killing me. I did not want to scare the others but it was very painful, much more than I told them. I have suffered the pain and now I am going to enjoy watching Pooja getting her ass hole plugged. Remember it was she who got me into this. Come on Rashi join us I saw mommy enjoying it' she whispered in my ear with a wicked smile mimicking Pooja.

'Rashi you are a wily girl' I laughed. She just grinned back.

9SZO9j.jpg

9SZZoU.jpg

Pooja won the next round and Amala was the 'chosen one'.

After Nayan and Kriti had greased her ass hole and my cock I pushed in. 'UUUUIIII OOHHHH MYYYYYY... IT HURTS' Amala shouted through clenched teeth.

'Don't worry love, you will enjoy it now' I said and started to fuck her ass hole. After five minutes of in and out motion Amala said, 'Y..hes master you were right it feels nice. Oh y..hes fuck me harder'. Soon we both offered our juices on the altar of love.

9SZES6.jpg

9SZSoD.jpg

9SZcN0.jpg

Aishwarya ran to Amala, 'Amala did it hurt very much?'

'No my pet. The pain was much less than I had anticipated. Don't worry it won't hurt you and you will enjoy yourself' Amala replied with a smile.

Ananya said, 'Uncle fuck me now'.

'Ananya my love I have all ready told you that I am getting late for office' I said looking at my watch, 'I promise that you and Pooja will get your prize on my return'.

9SZDvk.jpg

9SZyeb.jpg

9SZKio.jpg

9SZmK5.jpg

With tears in her eyes Ananya said, 'Uncle I hope you are not trying to get out of it?'

'No darling I promise. Cross my heart. You know how much I love to fuck your tight pussy' I replied.

'Hey lover boy you are back very early today' Nayan asked when I returned from my office, 'you had little to do or you just couldn't wait to fuck Ananya's tight pussy?'

'Both' I replied laughing, 'actually my project is complete and only few lose ends are left to be tied up. I will do that tomorrow and most importantly also collect my cheque'.

'Nayan did your pussy flow when I fucked the ass holes this morning?' I asked.

'Oh you remember. No not really. I did feel excited but not to the extent I did when you fucked Kriti in the butt for the first time' Nayan replied.

9SZYbI.jpg

9SZeoL.jpg

From the moment I returned Ananya kept following me everywhere.

'Varmaji please fuck Ananya. Otherwise she won't let anyone rest. All morning she has been saying that you have diddled her out of her fuck' Nayan said laughing.

'Why not?' Ananya said, 'I should have had the prize twice. I have already lost one because of the stupid rules and I am just ensuring that I don't lose the second one'.

After Ananya and Pooja had enjoyed their prize we sat down for lunch.

9SZAaO.jpg

9SZjeG.jpg

9SZnvK.jpg

9SZHOs.jpg

Ananya did you collect your prize?' Nayan asked.

'Yes auntie it was lovely' Ananya smiled.

After lunch Nayan announced that we would continue with musical chairs at six. I slept for a few hours in the afternoon. At six we all assembled in the 'game room'.

The game started. Kriti and Nayan were the first and the second loser. 'How come you two always lose so soon?' I asked, 'you are not trying'.

'No we are but the girls are younger and much fitter. Physically, we are no match for them' Kriti replied.

'We joined the game only because you wanted to watch our tits dance' Nayan remarked with a smile.

9SZdKJ.jpg

9SZfwh.jpg

9SZ20t.jpg

When I switched off the music there was a scramble for the chairs. Ananya and Aishwarya went for the same chair and collided with each other. Ananya fell to the floor with a loud thump and Aishwarya managed to get the chair.

'You bloody cheating bitch'. Ananya hissed rubbing her butt, 'you ran into me on purpose'.

'No, Miss Ananya I did not. It was an accident' replied Aishwarya.

'NO! I know you did it on purpose, Ananya shouted, 'you have had it in for me from the very beginning. The other day also you teased me with your tongue. You would stop licking my pussy as soon as I was about to cum'.

9SZGaj.jpg

9SZBUU.jpg

9SZMua.jpg

'I did that because madam had instructed me to do so' Aishwarya replied.

'Now you can say whatever you want you little bitch.' Ananya screamed angrily and threatened, 'remember if my asshole gets fucked because of this...this accident then I promise you that I will buy the biggest baseball bat from the market and shove it's business end up your asshole and that also without k-jelly' and started to cry.

'Ananya calm down' Nayan said, 'Aishwarya is right. I had instructed her not to let you cum so that when Varmaji takes your cherry you would enjoy your first fuck more'. But Ananya was not to be pacified. She sat crying and muttering threats under her breath.

Alia won the round and Kriti drew number four from the glass bowl.

'AT LAST' Pooja said loudly and got on the bed in asshole fuck position, 'come uncle my ass hole is waiting for your cock'.

9SixLb.jpg

9Si3Xk.jpg

Kriti started to apply k-jelly on her ass hole. 'Oh auntie I don't require that. My ass hole is ready' Pooja said.

'Quiet! Let me do what I am doing' Kriti said sternly.

When I pushed my cock into her asshole she shouted, 'AAAUUUUAAAAA MOMMMMMIIIIEEEEE THE PAIN IS KILLING ME. Oh my god. I did not know it pains so much'.

9Sismo.jpg

9SiT65.jpg

9Sii39.jpg

I looked at Rashi. Rashi had a smile of satisfaction on her face.

Pooja kept groaning with pain as I moved my cock in and out of her tight asshole. Soon she was enjoying herself and started to moan loudly. After we had finished Rashi asked with an evil smile, 'Na Pooja my dear how did you enjoy losing your ass hole cherry?'

'God Rashi I swear I had no idea that it will hurt so much' Pooja replied then turning to her mother she added, 'mommy why the hell did you not tell me that it would hurt so much? I saw you with my own eyes screaming with pleasure when uncle was fucking you in the ass hole'.

'Pooja don't swear' Nayan replied, 'the answer to your first question is that you never bothered to ask me. Secondly you forgot that I had been married and your father had fucked my butt hole hundreds of times and I was used to taking a cock in my asshole. Everyone had a good laugh at Pooja's discomfort.

9SiOc7.jpg

9SiXdI.jpg

9SiPUL.jpg

9SiI4W.jpg

'Alia your prize will come later' I said, 'now let us play another round.

Alia nodded, 'Uncle no problem I can wait'.

In the next round Ananya won again and Alia's number was drawn from the glass bowl. Alia walked to the bed and said, 'Uncle I am ready'.

'Alia are you mad' Pooja said, 'I tell you it hurts like the dickens. Uncle's cock will kill you'.

'I have enjoyed uncle's cock in my pussy and if it hurts in my asshole then it hurts. I will have to bear it. Only thing I understand is that a promise is a promise' Alia replied bravely getting into position.

9SiV7O.jpg

9SiaLG.jpg

While applying k-jelly on Alia's ass hole Nayan asked, 'Ananya tell me how come you win each time. You have won three times out of five. Do you often play musical chairs at home?'

'No I have not played this game since childhood' Ananya said, 'I thought that sooner or later uncle is going to plug my asshole then why not try to win and enjoy his cock in my pussy also. Therefore I am putting my 100% effort in it'.

'Amala you apply k-jelly on Varmaji's cock' Kriti said.

'Oh didi may I do it?' Rashi asked.

'Sure why not' Kriti replied. Very lovingly Rashi applied k-jelly on my cock and whispered, 'Uncle please be gentle with her. She is so brave'.

'There is very little I can do. First time it does hurt a lot' I whispered back.

Placing my cock on Alia's butt hole I pressed in. 'OHHHHH' Alia hissed through her clenched teeth.

9Si5XK.jpg

Her ass hole started to give way and suddenly it snapped open and half my cock was engulfed in it. With tears of pain in her eyes Alia could not hold back and screamed, 'OOHHHAAAAYYYYEE UNCLE IT HURTS'. While fucking her butt hole I rubbed her pussy. Soon she felt the pleasure and started to moan, 'Oh uncle it feels so nice. The pain was well worth it'. It was not long before we both came.

'Uncle, now give Alia and me our prize. Alia are you feeling up to it?' Ananya said.

'Oh I am fine. After the initial pain it was just heavenly' Alia replied with a smile.

'Uncle are you ready?' Ananya repeated.

As I was feeling a little tired I said, 'I will give you your prize tonight when we sleep together'.

'Oh no that is not fair. You would have......' Ananya started to say when Alia interrupted her with a stern, 'Ananya!' and shook her head.

'Oh! All right. It seems everyone is against me' she finished lamely.

9Sicht.jpg

9Sib3h.jpg

9SiDgE.jpg

9Sihdd.jpg

Dinner that night was a lively affair. With only Ananya and Aishwarya left the conversation was rife with speculation as to who will lose her butt cherry last. During the discussion they got divided in two groups.

The Nayan group, consisting of Pooja and Amala rooting for Aishwarya and the Kriti group, compromising of Rashi and Alia, who were in favor of Ananya. Nayan, Kriti and I remained neutral.

The excitement ran high and sometimes so did the tempers. They were prepared to bet. The Kriti group was offering odds of 5 to 1 but there were no takers. When things got a bit too hot Nayan said, 'Enough girls we will see what happens tomorrow. Good night girls remember that tomorrow we will again start at nine sharp'.

The next morning we all gathered in the 'game room' punctually at nine. We played four rounds of musical chairs but each time the 'chosen one' was neither Ananya nor Aishwarya. The rounds were declared null and void. 'Kriti I am tired' Nayan panted, 'I can't go on. We will have to think of some other way to resolve this issue'.

'Yes I agree with you. I am also bushed' Kriti gasped.

'May I make a suggestion?' I asked.

'Why not lover boy this is all in your aid?' Nayan said and laughed, 'I bet he has something in mind that will show the girls in more sexy positions'.

'Why not let them wrestle. The loser loses the cherry first followed by the winner. That is if both Ananya and Aishwarya agree. This way we will be able to see all their assets from different angles' I said with a wide grin'.

9SiWpe.jpg

9Si1qQ.jpg

9Siu3R.jpg

9SiYBq.jpg

See I told you so' Nayan laughed.

'I agree' Ananya replied belligerently, 'just let me get my hands on that little bitch. I will teach her not to tangle with me again'.

'Me too' Aishwarya hissed back, ' I will fight you eye for an eye and blow for blow'.

'OH YEAH' Ananya said loudly.

'OH YEAH' Aishwarya replied equally loudly.

'Nayan that is not a bad idea' Kriti said, 'what do the others say?'

'Great! Let them wrestle. It will be more fun' was the general consensus.

9Sing6.jpg

9Si7hp.jpg

9SiAfZ.jpg

9Sio5D.jpg

Nayan said, 'Come on let us collect eight mattresses and a large carpet and some sheets to cover them to make up the wrestling arena. Amala you fetch some clean sheets from the closet'.

Soon the wrestling arena was ready.

'Uncle where do you get such weird but horny ideas' Rashi asked giggling.

'Imagination, my dear girl, imagination' I laughed, 'but to be honest this idea is not really mine'.

'You mean you have seen such a match before' Pooja asked.

'Yes many years ago' I replied with a laugh.

'Oh please uncle tell us about it' Alia said.

'No, girls not now' Nayan said, 'Varmaji can tell you all about it later, when the business at hand is finished'

'She is right' I laughed, 'it is now time to watch the match 'big tits wrestles small tits''.

Everyone laughed.

9Si6s5.jpg

9SiBy9.jpg

'What are the rules, if any' Kriti asked.

'Well I propose that the fight can be on the lines of 'Catch as catch can'. Have you all have seen it on the idiot box?' Nayan asked.

Everyone nodded.

'So everything goes. The one who pins both the shoulders of the other on the mat first will be the winner. Initially there will be five rounds of three minutes each with two minutes rest in between. If there is no result then we will have to find another way to decide' Nayan clarified, 'Varmaji would you like to keep time?'

'Definitely not' I replied and with a grin added. 'I will rather watch. Let Kriti do it'.

'Are you two ready?' Kriti asked.

'Yes' shouted the contestants.

'Remember not to hurt each other too much and no biting please. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THE FIRST ROUND BETWEEN 'BIG TITS' AISHWARYA AND 'SMALL TITS' ANANYA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN' Kriti shouted theatrically, 'REAAADY SEEET AAAANNNNDDD GOOOO'.

Both Ananya and Aishwarya with a loud war cry type screams went for each other. They grappled and wrestled. Their supporters kept egging them on.

9SiRkI.jpg

9Siv5L.jpg

The first four bouts were evenly matched. Sometimes Ananya was on top and on other occasion Aishwarya got the upper hand. They fought shouting obscenities at each other. The supporters advised them as to what they should do from the ringside. I enjoyed watching the movement of their tits and the different positions in which they displayed their pussy.

Nayan said, 'They seem to be evenly matched'.

'I think Ananya will win. She has the advantage’ I replied.

Last and the final round started.

Aishwarya had pinned Ananya's one shoulder to the ground but could not manage the other. Suddenly she took Ananya's tit nipple in her mouth and started to suck on it.

9SiLAW.jpg

9SOQQO.jpg

'What do you think you are doing you bloody bitch? Let go! You are making me horny' Ananya shouted enraged.

'Madam had said everything goes except biting' Aishwarya panted.

'I will show you' Ananya said and summoning all her strength threw Aishwarya off her. Soon Ananya had pinned one shoulder of Aishwarya to the ground.

'Did you say everything goes?' Ananya hissed, 'I will show you, you little bitch' and placed one arm across Aishwarya's shoulders and pressed it down with her weight and placed her thumb of her other hand on Aishwarya's clit and rotated it slowly.

9SOkyh.jpg

9SOgsJ.jpg

'HEY! What are you doing? This is not allowed' Aishwarya screamed flaying her legs about.

'Everything goes except biting you said didn't you then why are you crying now' Ananya gasped. Aishwarya flayed her legs about in an attempt to dislodge Ananya's thumb. Ananya seeing her opportunity pushed two fingers in Aishwarya's pussy and using her thumb as a pivot started to finger fuck her at the same time. After few minutes Aishwarya sighed, 'Oh stop it. I am about to cum. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD I AAAMMM COOOMMMMMIIIINNNNGGG' came. Her body relaxed and Ananya quickly pinned both her shoulders to the mat.

A big cheer went up in Ananya's camp. Ananya jumped up and down shouting 'OH YEAH' and pumped her fist in the air.

9SO0CE.jpg

9SO8rt.jpg

9SOxkd.jpg

Last edited:
God Nayan what an interesting sight' I whispered, 'look at her tits jumping and swaying in all direction'.

Flicking off the big drop of pre-cum, which had formed on the tip of my cock, with her tongue Nayan giggled, 'Lover boy you are obsessed by her tits. To me this is much more interesting'.

Kriti raised Ananya's arm and said, 'THE WINNER IS ANANYA in 'Las Vegas' style. There was lot of clapping and the girls shouted, 'Speech, speech'.

Ananya still gasping for breath said, 'I want to say only one thing. Aishwarya get on the bed and get your ass hole fucked). YEAH'.

'YEEAAH' responded her supporters.

'Your turn will also come’ Aishwarya retorted defiantly.

'What is new about that? This we knew at the start of the game itself but I will at least have the satisfaction of seeing your ass hole fucked before mine is' Ananya shouted back with a grin.

9SO3jU.jpg

9SOTQj.jpg

'Enough of this rivalry' Nayan said, 'Ananya you won the game fair and square. Now you both kiss and make up'.

'No I don't want to' Ananya replied.

'Ananya! You heard what auntie said' Kriti said sternly, 'now bury the hatchet and be friends'.

Ananya made a face and said, 'I am doing it only because you are saying so but tell her to keep out of my way'.

As both Ananya and Aishwarya embraced each other amid lots of clapping and laughter, Kriti announced, 'LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WATCH ANANYA AND AISHWARYA EMBRACING EACH OTHER'.

'Congratulations my dear' I said pulling Ananya on to my lap and squeezing her tits.

'Uncle please shove your cock inside me I am feeling soooo horny' Ananya whispered in my ear.

9SOPyR.jpg

9SOIrp.jpg

No my dear that would be cheating' I replied laughing.

'What did she say?' Kriti asked. I told her.

Kriti glared at her and said, 'Ananya control your self'.

'I made that little bi.... Aishwarya cum but I am left high and dry' Ananya wailed.

'Kriti let her be. She fought well and won. She deserves a reward. What do you all say?' Nayan asked.

'YEAH' they shouted.

'Okay lover boy do as she says but mind that you don't cum' Nayan said.

Ananya sat facing me on my lap and slowly took my cock inside her. 'OOOHHH it feels so good' she said and started to fuck herself. I squeezed her boobs as best as I could. After five minutes she sighed' AAAHH' and came. As she got up she patted her cunt and said, 'Don't worry my dear pussy you will get the taste of uncle's cum tonight'.

9SObWb.jpg

9SOSPr.jpg

9SOcMk.jpg

'If I were your pussy I wouldn't count on it' I said, 'tonight I am spending with Amala and Aishwarya. I have a commitment to fulfill'.

'God again t...th...that Aishwarya ' Ananya said angrily.

' Aishwarya come here and let me prepare your asshole Nayan said but Aishwarya hesitated.

'What's your problem? Come' Nayan asked getting annoyed.

'Madam may I say something? she asked. Nayan nodded.

'P...p..please let Amala prepare my ass hole' Aishwarya stuttered.

9SOm87.jpg

9SOF29.jpg

Nayan gave her an angry glare.

'Please madam' Aishwarya pleaded with tears rolling down her cheek.

'Nayan she also fought well. She only lost because we did not frame the rules properly. Ananya got a wish and I think Aishwarya also deserves one' Kriti said.

'YEAH' shouted the rest.

'Come my pet' Amala said and led Aishwarya to the bed. Aishwarya trembled with fear as Amala applied k-jelly on her ass hole.

'Pet, don't be tense. Relax. If you are tense it will hurt you more' Amala advised, 'and don't be scared. It hurts only a little in the beginning but when it is inside it is sheer pleasure'.

'I will try' Aishwarya replied in a small voice.

9SOpEI.jpg

9SO1jL.jpg

Aishwarya is ready' Amala announced.

'So is Varmaji' Kriti replied.

When I placed my cock on Aishwarya 's ass hole Amala stepped back. 'NO Amala, don't leave me. Hold my hand. Oh I am so scared' Aishwarya sobbed.

'I am with you' Amala said and held Aishwarya 's hand.

'Man what a scarecrow she is' Ananya said loudly and laughed.

'OH IT IS HURTING' Aishwarya screamed and tried to wriggle her ass away from my lance. I held her firmly and pressed harder. As her ass hole admitted my cock Aishwarya screamed on the top of her voice, 'AAAAAYYYYIIIIEEEEEE I WILL DIE. OH Amala ASK HIM TO TAKE IT OUT' and started to cry loudly.

9SOeIO.jpg

9SOYzW.jpg

'Na pet calm down the worst is over. Just a few more seconds more and you will be in heaven' Amala said trying to console Aishwarya.

As I fucked her butt she kept whimpering. After few minutes her whimpering was replaced by low throaty moans. When we had finished Amala asked, 'Na pet it was not really that bad was it?'

'God Amala it hurt a lot but then it was nice' Aishwarya replied blushing shyly.

9SOuWG.jpg

9SO7MK.jpg

'So now it is my turn' Ananya said cheerfully and walked to the bed swinging her hips sexily. As she got into position she said, 'If I am to be hanged then at least I can go laughing to the gallows'.

'Come on uncle my asshole is ready. Do your worst' she said separating her ass cheeks with her hands.

'Out of all the ass holes I had fucked in the last two days her was the smallest' I thought, 'it will hurt her the most'. There was nothing I could do about it except to get it over with quickly. I placed my cock on 's ass hole and gave a mighty push. Under the onslaught of my cock her ass hole snapped open and half my cock was embedded inside it.

‘ (OOOOWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA UNCLE YOU HAVE TORN MY ASS HOLE. HOW WILL I SHIT NOW? OH MAMA WHY DIDN"T I DIE AT BIRTH?)' Ananya screamed. Ignoring her screams I started to fuck her tight ass hole.

9SOdtt.jpg

9SOo2h.jpg

9SOfEd.jpg

OH I THINK I AM GOING TO FAINT' Ananya shouted. I continued the in and out movement of my cock.

After a few minutes I noticed that Ananya was very still, too still for my liking. I stopped pumping and said, 'Nayan just see if she is all right. She is awfully still'.

Nayan shook Ananya and said in a worried tone, ' Ananya! Ananya are you all right? Speak to me my child'.

' (Can't a girl get her butt fucked in peace here without having to answer a thousand questions?' Ananya replied giggling loudly.

9SOJ9U.jpg

9SOrnE.jpg

'I think she is all right and enjoying herself' Nayan said laughing.

'Yes auntie it feels very nice' Ananya sighed, 'uncle why have you stop. Go on fucking my ass hole)'. I recommenced to pump her butt hole. After five minutes or so she screamed, 'Oh uncle it feels so nice. Fuck me harder. Y...hes harder. Rub my pussy faster. Y..hes that is great. Oh I AMMMMMM COOOOMMMMINNNNG'. At this moment I unloaded my-cum in her ass hole.

'Oh uncle it was lovely' Ananya said kissing me.

9SOBRQ.jpg

9SOMZe.jpg

9SORFq.jpg

Last edited:
Okay girls this completes today's agenda. Let us all have a shower and get dressed. Lunch will be served at one p.m.' Nayan announced then turning to me, 'what is your program lover boy?'

'I have to go to office for a short while but I will be back in time for lunch' I replied.

On my return Nayan asked, 'Everything all right?'

'Yes perfect' I replied waving the cheque I had collected.

'Now that both your projects here have been successfully completed I suppose you will be leaving soon' she asked.

'Yes I have to get back. I plan to leave in a few days' was my vague reply but Nayan was not to be taken in by it.

'For which date have you booked your seat' she persisted.

'I will be leaving on Sunday by the noon flight' I replied.

'Oh so early. Today is Wednesday this means that you will be with us for four days and four nights more' she said.

9SXN9D.jpg

9SXUV0.jpg

After lunch she announced that I would be leaving on Sunday. Everyone was disappointed. 'Oh uncle, please stay for few more days' they pleaded.

'We leave on Sunday after this one. Please stay till then' Ananya and Alia said.

'Girls please don't insist. Varmaji has been away from his family for nearly a month and I am sure he must be missing them. We must thank him for spending so many days here and giving us so much pleasure. We still have plenty of time to enjoy with him. Let us make the best of it'.

'YEAH' they shouted.

'In the afternoon Amala will give Alia a massage and Aishwarya will massage Ananya. Rashi and Pooja can enjoy themselves as they please. Varmaji will be with Kriti and me' Nayan ordered.

9SXtik.jpg

9SXkRb.jpg

I don't want a massage' Ananya said rudely.

'Ananya!' Kriti said sternly.

'All right! Massage is okay with me but not from t..th...her' Ananya said pointing to Aishwarya.

'Ananya what has got into you? From the day you have arrived here your behavior is going from bad to worse. If Nayan auntie says Aishwarya will give you a massage then she will give you one. Understand? Kriti said getting angry.

Ananya remained silent but looked defiantly at her elder sister.

9SXViK.jpg

9SXaKs.jpg

9SX4JJ.jpg

'Alia keep an eye on her. Make sure that she does not misbehave' Kriti told Alia. Alia nodded.

'Okay Amala and Aishwarya will come to your room at three' Nayan said.

After two very satisfying fucks Nayan, Kriti and I lay resting in bed.

9SXcNE.jpg

9SXSod.jpg

9SXhaU.jpg

I lit a cigarette and said, 'Let us see how the massage is going'. The 'Third Eye' came on as Amala and Aishwarya, fully naked entered the room with their bowls of oil and little spirit lamps.

'Okay girls it is show time' Amala said with a grin, 'take off your clothes and lie face down on the bed'.

Without a word Alia started to undress but Ananya refused. ' Ananya don't be difficult. How will she give you a massage if you don't undress?' Alia said.

Ananya took off all her clothes except her panties. ' Ananya please take off your panties' Alia asked politely.

9SXmKe.jpg

9SXKOQ.jpg

'No I will not' Ananya replied, 'I don't want her tongue anywhere near my pussy'.

'ANANYA!' Alia said sternly.

'No I won't. You can do whatever you like. You can tell didi if you want' Ananya replied with tears in her eyes.

'I won't have to tell her she is probably watching us and knows already how badly you are behaving' Alia said.

'Let her watch. I am not scared' Ananya said defiantly looking around trying to spot the camera.

'Let her be. I will manage' Aishwarya said with a big grin.

'God this girl is stubborn' Kriti remarked.

9SXYbp.jpg

9SXpwq.jpg

9SXWxR.jpg

The massage started. As per Nayan's instructions Amala took Alia and Aishwarya massaged Ananya. First Aishwarya pressed the feet and then Ananya 's body. Her hands moved all over Ananya 's body touching and pressing different points. Both Amala and Aishwarya proceeded in the same sequence.

'Oh it is very relaxing' Alia sighed and closed her eyes. Then Aishwarya ran her fingertips lightly up and down Ananya 's spine and on the inside of her legs.

'Oh' Alia moaned. Then for a few minutes Aishwarya kept moving her fingertips lightly on Ananya 's body.

Then suddenly she went back to the legs and ran her nails up and down.

'OH' Alia moaned loudly.

Now Aishwarya dipped her fingers in the hot oil, dropped drops of oil on Ananya 's spine, and started to rub it into the skin.

'God Amala it feels so nice' Alia sighed as Amala did the same.

9SXeHZ.jpg

9SXAaD.jpg

9SX7N6.jpg

9SXju0.jpg

While massaging Aishwarya pressed Ananya 's tits which stuck out from the side. Then she turned Ananya on her back and ran her fingernails from the toe up the inside of her thigh.

Alia's legs opened expectantly but Ananya kept her legs tightly pressed together. Aishwarya then caressed Ananya 's big boobs.

'Oh Amala, oh Amala' Alia moaned as Amala dropped hot oil on her nipples.

When Aishwarya dropped hot oil on Ananya 's nipples she shouted, 'Alia look what this bitch is trying to do'.

'What has happened?' Alia asked sighing loudly.

'She is trying to burn my titties' Ananya said looking accusingly at Aishwarya.

9SXdmk.jpg

9SXfwo.jpg

Ananya shut up. This is part of the routine. Amala did this to me few seconds earlier. If you don't want a massage then don't have one but for God's sake don't you disturb me again. Let me enjoy it at least. Go on Amala it feels so nice' Alia said.

Ananya looked sullenly at Aishwarya and nodded. Aishwarya spread the oil on the nipples with circular motion of her fingers. Alia sighed loudly. Ananya who was till now watching Aishwarya like a hawk closed her eyes.

'Do you see how stubborn Ananya is? I bet she is enjoying herself but not a moan or sigh has escaped her whereas Alia is giving voice to the pleasure she is experiencing' Kriti said, 'I wonder how it will end'.

'Don't worry Aishwarya is an expert. This is one bout she is not going to lose' Nayan replied laughing.

9SXJc9.jpg

9SX205.jpg

9SXwH7.jpg

Now both Amala and Aishwarya were sucking the nipples of Alia and Ananya while running their finger tips lightly down their stomachs. Ananya 's legs separated slightly. A wet spot was clearly visible between her legs.

'See Ananya likes what Aishwarya is doing but is too head strong to acknowledge it' Kriti said pointing towards the wet spot on Ananya 's panties.

A few minutes later Aishwarya released the nipples and started to lick Ananya 's ample boobs. As Ananya relaxed Aishwarya dropped oil on her navel and rotated her fingers in it.

'OHHHHH' Alia moaned but Ananya 's bottoms jumped and her legs opened wider. Aishwarya quickly hooked her fingers in Ananya 's panties and overturned them, not fully but just enough to uncover Ananya 's slit. Aishwarya then started to massage all round Ananya 's hairless cunt lips taking care not to touch them. Ananya 's body was twitching and twisting with pleasure but still she made no sound to acknowledge her pleasure.

9SXGaL.jpg

9SXMuW.jpg

9SXRLO.jpg

Aishwarya dipped two fingers in the hot oil and rubbed them between the Ananya 's cunt lips. Ananya 's bottoms strained upwards and her legs opened wider. We could clearly see the wet spot on her panties grow larger. Suddenly Ananya closed her legs.

Aishwarya ran her nail up from A toes up the inner thigh. This time Aishwarya went higher and higher towards Ananya 's cunt. Ananya 's body arched and she raised her bottoms as if willing Aishwarya to touch her wet cunny but Aishwarya did not oblige. On the way down Aishwarya caught Ananya 's panties between her fingers and pulled them down and then completely off without any resistance from Ananya.

Aishwarya again dipped two fingers in the hot oil and rubbed them between Ananya 's lower lips. This time however she gripped Ananya's swollen clit between her fingers and pressed it.

9SqQ6s.jpg

9Sq90J.jpg

Oh god I can't fight it any more' Ananya screamed and spread her legs wide. Grinning at her success Aishwarya continued to manipulate Ananya's clit.

Ananya opened her eyes and shouted, 'Stop grinning like an ape and eat my pussy. Yes I said eat my pussy'. Gleefully Aishwarya stuck her tongue between Ananya 's nether lips and started to lick her cunny.

'Oh god it feels so nice. Yes my dear Aishwarya go on like this' Ananya moaned.

'Oh Amala it feels so nice. Please move your tongue faster' Alia moaned.

'Please Aishwarya move your tongue faster. I feel as if I am in heaven' Ananya moaned.

'Amala, stick your tongue in my pussy. AHGGGRRR y..hes like this. Oh now tongue fuck my cunt. God it feels so lovely. Faster OH OH I AMMM COOMMMIIINNNNGGGG' Alia screamed and lay gasping for breath.

'Oh Aishwarya make me cum also. Stick you tongue inside me. AAGGGRRRRR oh it feels great. Y..hes tongue fuck me. Oh Aishwarya you are too good. I am nearly there. GOD I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH, OH I AMMM COOOMMMINNNGGG' Ananya shouted in ecstasy and lay panting.

9Sq3Xa.jpg

9SqspQ.jpg

9SqT6e.jpg

9Sqi3q.jpg

Amala had not stopped eating Alia's pussy. Within few minutes Alia came again. 'Amala please stop you can continue later' Alia requested. Amala stopped and both of them watched Aishwarya giving Ananya 's cunt the full treatment.

Without missing a beat Aishwarya continued to tongue fuck Ananya and made her cum again and again. After nearly half an hour of cumming every few minutes Ananya shouted, 'Oh Aishwarya please stop. I can't take it any more' but Aishwarya continued licking.

' Aishwarya please stop. I am nearly half-dead with cuming. Oh god I AM COMMMMIIINNNG AGAAAAIIIN' Ananya shouted.

'Oh please stop' Ananya screamed and caught Aishwarya 's hair and tried to pull her mouth away from her pussy. Aishwarya had been expecting this as she kept licking till Ananya came again.

9SqXdp.jpg

9SqOcR.jpg

Will you call me a bitch again?' Aishwarya asked briefly ungluing her lips from Ananya 's pussy.

'NO I will never call you names again. Please stop. OH MY GOD I AM COMMMMINNNG again'.

'Say sorry' Aishwarya said.

'Yes I am sorry. OH GOD HERE I GO AGAAAAIIINNN. Aishwarya my dear I apologize for abusing you. I will never do it ever again' Ananya said, 'now please let me go. OH GOOOOD I AAMMM COOOMMMMING AGAAAAAIIIN'.

9SqV7D.jpg

9Sqal0.jpg

Aishwarya let her go. She has apologized. I think you have made your point and also taught her a lesson' Alia said.

Aishwarya stopped and looked triumphantly at Amala. 'Well done my pet. I did not know you had it in you' Amala said. Aishwarya grinned broadly.

Ananya 's breath was coming in gasps. When Ananya regained her breath she caught hold of Aishwarya and embraced her, ' Aishwarya you are a darling. I have never cum like this before. Thank you sweetheart for giving me this cum treat' Ananya said and kissed Aishwarya on the lips. They both lay in each other's arms kissing wildly.

9SqEBk.jpg

9Sq5Xr.jpg

9SqCpb.jpg

'I think now they are really friends. What do you say?' Kriti asked.

'I think so too' Nayan replied, ' Aishwarya did teach Ananya a lesson'.

'Yes a pleasant but a very exhausting one' I said laughing.

'Watching Aishwarya at work has made me all wet. Come lover boy let us fuck. What about you Kriti?' Nayan said.

'What a question to ask you know I am always ready for a screw. I am with you. Aishwarya has also made me very horny' Kriti replied.

9SqDg7.jpg

9Sqch5.jpg

9Sqhf9.jpg

9SqF5I.jpg

Last edited:
When we assembled for dinner Ananya and Aishwarya came hand in hand.

'Alia how was the massage?' Nayan asked.

'Auntie it was wonderful. Just out of this world' Alia replied.

'What about you Ananya how did you like it?' Nayan asked.

'Oh auntie' Ananya replied bubbling with enthusiasm, 'my little sweetheart Aishwarya was great. She made me cum, cum and cum. It was a most wonderful experience'.

9SqWpG.jpg

9Sq1qO.jpg

'Hey what has happened Ananya ' Nayan said laughing, 'the little bitch of yesterday is my little sweetheart today?'

'You guys must have misunderstood me, I never called Aishwarya a bitch' Ananya said without blushing. Then turning to Aishwarya added, 'did I ever call you a bitch my little darling?'

Aishwarya grinned and nodded vigorously. 'Yes you did. You also called me a bloody bitch' she said.

'Oh I did. It must have been a slip of the tongue. Please my little sweetheart, accept my most sincere apologies' Ananya said, 'come let us be friends' and embraced Aishwarya and both started to kiss. Though the kiss was to seal the bond of friendship between them their tongues were fighting the battle of love.

9SqYBK.jpg

We all clapped and congratulated them for ending their feud.

After dinner Nayan said, 'Now for tonight's sleeping arrangements'.

Ananya jumped up and down on her chair shouting, 'Me. First me. I want to say something'.

Nayan gave her an indulgent smile, 'Yes Ananya, naturally you first'.

'Please Nayan auntie I want to spend the night with Aishwarya. I have yet to show her my gratitude for today afternoon'.

'That is very thoughtful of you it is okay with me. Show her all the gratitude you want' Nayna laughed, 'what about you Alia?'

'Let Amala sleep with me I must thank her also' Alia replied.

9Sqo5d.jpg

9Sqnkt.jpg

9SqHAE.jpg

9SqfQU.jpg

Rashi this is great' Pooja said clapping her hands, 'we have won a night with uncle by default'.

'Who says that?' Nayan countered, 'what about Kriti and me? Right Kriti?'

'Nayan I have been thinking' Kriti replied, 'Varmaji is here for four nights only. Let him sleep with Pooja and Rashi tonight. The next two nights he can spend with the other four but the last night I want him for us'.

'What a fabulous idea. So this is also decided' Nayan said.

9Sq21a.jpg

9Sqrqj.jpg

9SqJGQ.jpg

9Sq6se.jpg

'Nayan is the wrestling arena still intact or....' I asked.

'Yes, it still there. What have you in mind?' Nayan replied.

'Uncle are you planning another wrestling bout?' Pooja asked.

'Between whom?' Alia asked.

'Uncle I would love to see Auntie Nayan and didi wrestle. It would be great fun' Ananya chirped up.

'YEAH! We agree' was the general consensus. I just smiled.

'Oh uncle tell us what you are planning' Rashi asked.

'If you want to know then remember to be present in the 'game room' at nine in the morning' I said with a smile.

'We will be there' they replied.

'Pooja, Rashi do you plan to spend the whole night chatting or...? I am going to bed' I said and made a move to leave. Both of them scrambled to their feet and shouted after me, 'Uncle wait! We are coming' amid everyone's laughter.

9SqGfR.jpg

9SqByq.jpg

9SqRkp.jpg

9SqvCZ.jpg

Last edited:
At sharp nine the next morning I found all eight of them waiting for me. 'Okay girls let us don our gaming uniform' I said. After we had undressed Nayan asked, 'Varmaji what do you plan to do?'

'Okay Nayan let us start with you. Come here and lie down on your back. Yes that is right. Now pull up your knees to expose your pussy. Now Ananya you get on your knees and place your mouth on Nayan's cunt. Spread your legs. That is right. Now Amala you lie down on your back like Nayan and work your head between Ananya 's legs. Now Pooja you lie down as Amala. This way I completed the circle with Alia presenting her cunt to Nayan and so on' making sure that mother and daughter were separated and so were the sisters.

9SPzP0.jpg

9SP91r.jpg

9SPbWj.jpg

9SPSIU.jpg

9SP1nZ.jpg

9SPpEp.jpg

9SPYz6.jpg

9SPeID.jpg

'Now on my command you start eating the pussy presented to you. Okay!' I said.

'Uncle I want Aishwarya to lick my pussy not Amala' Ananya complained.

'No my dear you can't monopolize Aishwarya. Let others also enjoy her golden tongue' I replied.

'This all is fine but what do you propose to do in the meanwhile lover boy. Watch us?' Nayan asked.

'Me? No, like a nomad I will wander from one ass hole to the other till I cum' I replied.

'Don't we get our ass hole fucked?' Pooja asked.

'Sure. In the next round we will reverse the positions. Okay go' I said. I entered Ananya 's asshole first and after few strokes moved on to the next one and so on. By lunchtime I had cum four times.

'Uncle tell us have you done this before?' Rashi asked.

'How could he. It is not every day that one finds eight willing pussys and gaands' Pooja replied.

'Look at his smile. I bet he has done it before' Alia said.

'Oh uncle tell us' Ananya pleaded.

'Actually I have done it once before but along with my friend Ramu. We were on a holiday. There we met a group of seven horny college girls with an equally horny chaperon, their thirty five-year-old teacher' I replied laughing.

In the following three days we played many games like: 1) Hide and seek, I fucked the person who found me. 2) Passing the parcel, the parcel was Mr. Guy. I fucked the winner while the runners up was screwed by Mr. Guy. 3) Blind mans bluff, in this game all eight girls were blindfolded and who ever caught/ touched me was the winner of the usual prize. Another variation was that I was blindfolded and the girls sucked my cock. I had to identify the mouth sucking me off. 4) Pinning the tail on the donkey, for this game we procured a large picture of a naked woman lying on her back with her legs wide open and raised. Each girl was required to touch her pussy with Mr. Guy. The one who was the nearest to the hole was the winner.

In these fun and games the time passed much too quickly.

It was Sunday morning and I was to leave in an hour. 'Varmaji Amala and Aishwarya have approached me with a request' Nayan said, 'they want to give you a massage'.

9SPnFk.jpg

9SPo2o.jpg

'Yes uncle it is fun. Try it' the younger girls shouted.

'Why not? I think I am the only one who has not had this wonderful massage. What do you want me to do?' I said.

They led me to the 'game room' undressed me and made lie face down on the bed. I was quite familiar with their routine. Amala worked on my legs while Aishwarya massaged my back. They then ran their finger tips lightly up and down my body. God this made me feel woozy all over. Their ministrations were so relaxing that I dozed off for a minute. I woke up with a start as hot drops of oil fell on my spine. They then rubbed the oil into my body while running their sharp nails up and down my limbs. 'Oh this felt good' I sighed.

'Master please turn over' Amala said.

Expecting them to attack my nipples I braced myself but instead they started to lick my chest and underarms. Suddenly they started to caress and tweak my nipples. After a few minutes they suckled them. 'OOOHHH' I moaned.

9SPfS9.jpg

9SPdt5.jpg

Aishwarya released my nipple, pushed her tongue inside my navel, and rotated it. 'God this feels good' I moaned. While Aishwarya gave my navel the tongue treatment Amala dropped hot oil on my nipples. 'Oww it is hot' I shouted.

Both Aishwarya and Amala now directed their attention to my nipples, taking charge of one nipple each. They worked the oil into my skin with circular motion of their forefinger. My nipples became hard and taut. I felt my cock getting hard. Amid lot of giggling I heard Rashi shout, 'Hey look uncle's cock is getting big'.

Releasing my nipples they licked my chest down to my stomach. I moaned softly. Amala pushed her finger dipped in oil in my navel and rotated it hard. 'OOOHHH' I moaned loudly as my cock became harder. 'HEY! Look at uncle's cock. It is getting bigger and bigger' Alia giggled.

By now my cock was semi hard. They bent my knees and pushed them against my chest. 'Hold them like this please' Amala said.

Until now the massage had taken the beaten path. I lay with my legs in the air wondering what they would do next. Amala started to lick the stem of my cock while Aishwarya licked my thighs and the crown jewels. My cock became big and hard. After a few minutes they switched places. 'Look a big drop of pre-cum has formed on the tip of uncle's cock' Ananya screamed clapping.

9SPJ9I.jpg

9SPrn7.jpg

At that very moment I felt a moist hot mouth on my phallus sucking away the drop. 'Well done Aishwarya ' Pooja shouted. They again switched places. This time Amala took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it. 'OH Amala it feels sooo good' I moaned and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation her mouth was producing. Aishwarya in the mean while kept licking and handling my balls.

Soon I felt my sperm rising. My cock became bigger and harder. Amala was too experienced not to notice it. She released my cock and went to work on my nipples. 'OH why have you stopped' I asked disappointed.

Giving my sperm a few minutes to settle down Aishwarya started to suck my cock and Amala devoted herself to my nuts. Just as I was about to cum Aishwarya stopped. They did this couple of times. I was desperate to cum. Next time when Aishwarya was sucking my cock I shouted, 'Y...hes Aishwarya go on. Don't stop. I am about to cum' and placed my hand on her head so that she does not remove it at the last moment.

9SIzot.jpg

9SIN9d.jpg

Amala slapped my hand away, 'Master please don't interfere' she said.

After a few minutes she recommenced. Suddenly I felt Amala's tongue rimming my ass hole. 'My god, look Amala is licking uncle's ass hole' Alia shouted. Amala's tongue felt great. 'Oh Amala it feels great. Please go on' I screamed with pleasure.

'They have never done this to me' Kriti said.

'Nor to me' Nayan replied, 'but next time I will make sure that they do'.

Again they switched places. I felt Aishwarya 's tongue probe my gaand deeper. ' Aishwarya go on, stick your tongue in uncle's ass hole' Ananya shouted. I felt her tongue enter my butt hole.

'God half her tongue is inside' Rashi screamed hysterically. Aishwarya now commenced to tongue fuck my ass hole. It felt great and I shouted, 'GOD I HAVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. GO ON MY DARLING GO ON'.

To my disappointment after a few minutes of tongue fucking they again changed places. As Aishwarya started to suck my cock Amala shouted, 'FASTER MY PET FASTER' and stuck two of her fingers dipped in the hot oil into my ass hole. I was not expecting this and was taken completely by surprise. 'OWWWUA' I shouted and tried to dislodge her finger but Amala managed to keep her fingers in place.

While Aishwarya sucked my cock vigorously Amala finger fucked my ass hole. Believe me dear reader it really felt great. 'Y..hes Aishwarya suck harder. Go on I am about to cum. OH, OH MY GOD I AMMM COOOMMMMINNNG' I screamed and started to spurt my-cum into Aishwarya 's mouth.

9SIgeU.jpg

9SIkRj.jpg

Amala kept pumping my ass hole with her finger. I came and I came. Aishwarya made a valiant effort to swallow my-cum as fast as I shot it into her mouth but could not keep pace. Some of my cum rolled down her chin and some fell on my stomach. 'My turn' Amala shouted and took my fast diminishing erection in her mouth and sucked whatever little cum that was left in it.

It was mother of all orgasms and I lay gasping for breath. I watched Amala lick every drop of cum from my stomach and Aishwarya 's face. Everyone shouted, 'BRAVO' and clapped loudly.

9SIsxq.jpg
9SITSR.jpg

9SIZop.jpg
9SIONZ.jpg

I embraced Amala and Aishwarya. 'Thank you. It was truly tremendous. I have never cum like this before' I said kissing them. Both of them were lapping up the praise happily.

'Has anyone given you such a blow job before?' Alia asked.

'No never' I lied. I did not have the heart to tell them that many years ago someone else had given me a similar blowjob but without finger fucking my ass hole.

'Would you like to try it again?' Pooja asked.

'I would love to but it is getting late' I replied.

'He is right. We don't want him to miss his flight' Nayan intervened. After a quick wash I was ready to leave.

'Master the taxi has arrived' Amala announced.

The time had come to say good bye. Nayan and Kriti had tears in their eyes and the younger girls were sobbing softly. Nayan slid into my arms and kissed me. 'Good bye my darling. Look after yourself lover boy and next time don't wait for ten years before showing your face' she said.

Turn by turn I kissed all of them good bye.

9SIEb5.jpg
9SISH9.jpg

9SIhaI.jpg
9SIcN7.jpg

9SIDvW.jpg
9SIyeL.jpg

9SIW0s.jpg
9SIpwK.jpg

9SIdma.jpg
9SIHOj.jpg

9SI20e.jpg
9SIf6Q.jpg

9SIJcq.jpg
9SIwHR.jpg

9SIBUp.jpg
9SIG4Z.jpg

9SIRLD.jpg
9SIMu6.jpg

9SVQ6b.jpg
9SILX0.jpg

9SIlmr.jpg

9SV93k.jpg
9SVNco.jpg

9SVUd5.jpg
9SVkg9.jpg

9SVXdJ.jpg
9SVi3K.jpg

9SVOhs.jpg
9SVI5t.jpg

9SVPgh.jpg

9SVV7d.jpg
9SValE.jpg

9SV5qU.jpg
9SVCpj.jpg
9SVEBa.jpg

'Uncle, come back soon. We will be waiting' Pooja said as I kissed her.

When Rashi's turn came she asked with a twinkle in her eyes. 'Uncle how did you like the finger in your ass hole'.

'Frankly it felt great' I smiled then patting her on her butt added, 'now I know why you girls love getting your ass holes fucked'.

As I moved towards the door Ananya started to cry loudly. 'Don't cry my child. We ten can still have a great time together' Nayan said pacifying her.

'Ten? B But we are only eight' Alia said.

'Don't forget Mr. Guy and Miss Tremble' Nayan pointed out.

'What are we waiting for let's get started' I heard Ananya giggle as I pulled the door shut behind me.

THE END.............

Last edited:
At sharp nine the next morning I found all eight of them waiting for me. 'Okay girls let us don our gaming uniform' I said. After we had undressed Nayan asked, 'Varmaji what do you plan to do?'

'Okay Nayan let us start with you. Come here and lie down on your back. Yes that is right. Now pull up your knees to expose your pussy. Now Ananya you get on your knees and place your mouth on Nayan's cunt. Spread your legs. That is right. Now Amala you lie down on your back like Nayan and work your head between Ananya 's legs. Now Pooja you lie down as Amala. This way I completed the circle with Alia presenting her cunt to Nayan and so on' making sure that mother and daughter were separated and so were the sisters.

9SPzP0.jpg

9SP91r.jpg

9SPbWj.jpg

9SPSIU.jpg

9SP1nZ.jpg

9SPpEp.jpg

9SPYz6.jpg

9SPeID.jpg

'No my dear you can't monopolize Aishwarya. Let others also enjoy her golden tongue' I replied.

'This all is fine but what do you propose to do in the meanwhile lover boy. Watch us?' Nayan asked.

'Me? No, like a nomad I will wander from one ass hole to the other till I cum' I replied.

'Sure. In the next round we will reverse the positions. Okay go' I said. I entered Ananya 's asshole first and after few strokes moved on to the next one and so on. By lunchtime I had cum four times.

'How could he. It is not every day that one finds eight willing pussys and gaands' Pooja replied.

'Actually I have done it once before but along with my friend Ramu. We were on a holiday. There we met a group of seven horny college girls with an equally horny chaperon, their thirty five-year-old teacher' I replied laughing.

In the following three days we played many games like: 1) Hide and seek, I fucked the person who found me. 2) Passing the parcel, the parcel was Mr. Guy. I fucked the winner while the runners up was screwed by Mr. Guy. 3) Blind mans bluff, in this game all eight girls were blindfolded and who ever caught/ touched me was the winner of the usual prize. Another variation was that I was blindfolded and the girls sucked my cock. I had to identify the mouth sucking me off. 4) Pinning the tail on the donkey, for this game we procured a large picture of a naked woman lying on her back with her legs wide open and raised. Each girl was required to touch her pussy with Mr. Guy. The one who was the nearest to the hole was the winner.

It was Sunday morning and I was to leave in an hour. 'Varmaji Amala and Aishwarya have approached me with a request' Nayan said, 'they want to give you a massage'.

9SPnFk.jpg

9SPo2o.jpg

'Why not? I think I am the only one who has not had this wonderful massage. What do you want me to do?' I said.

They led me to the 'game room' undressed me and made lie face down on the bed. I was quite familiar with their routine. Amala worked on my legs while Aishwarya massaged my back. They then ran their finger tips lightly up and down my body. God this made me feel woozy all over. Their ministrations were so relaxing that I dozed off for a minute. I woke up with a start as hot drops of oil fell on my spine. They then rubbed the oil into my body while running their sharp nails up and down my limbs. 'Oh this felt good' I sighed.

Expecting them to attack my nipples I braced myself but instead they started to lick my chest and underarms. Suddenly they started to caress and tweak my nipples. After a few minutes they suckled them. 'OOOHHH' I moaned.

9SPfS9.jpg

9SPdt5.jpg

Aishwarya released my nipple, pushed her tongue inside my navel, and rotated it. 'God this feels good' I moaned. While Aishwarya gave my navel the tongue treatment Amala dropped hot oil on my nipples. 'Oww it is hot' I shouted.

Both Aishwarya and Amala now directed their attention to my nipples, taking charge of one nipple each. They worked the oil into my skin with circular motion of their forefinger. My nipples became hard and taut. I felt my cock getting hard. Amid lot of giggling I heard Rashi shout, 'Hey look uncle's cock is getting big'.

Releasing my nipples they licked my chest down to my stomach. I moaned softly. Amala pushed her finger dipped in oil in my navel and rotated it hard. 'OOOHHH' I moaned loudly as my cock became harder. 'HEY! Look at uncle's cock. It is getting bigger and bigger' Alia giggled.

By now my cock was semi hard. They bent my knees and pushed them against my chest. 'Hold them like this please' Amala said.

Until now the massage had taken the beaten path. I lay with my legs in the air wondering what they would do next. Amala started to lick the stem of my cock while Aishwarya licked my thighs and the crown jewels. My cock became big and hard. After a few minutes they switched places. 'Look a big drop of pre-cum has formed on the tip of uncle's cock' Ananya screamed clapping.

9SPJ9I.jpg

9SPrn7.jpg

At that very moment I felt a moist hot mouth on my phallus sucking away the drop. 'Well done Aishwarya ' Pooja shouted. They again switched places. This time Amala took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it. 'OH Amala it feels sooo good' I moaned and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation her mouth was producing. Aishwarya in the mean while kept licking and handling my balls.

Soon I felt my sperm rising. My cock became bigger and harder. Amala was too experienced not to notice it. She released my cock and went to work on my nipples. 'OH why have you stopped' I asked disappointed.

Giving my sperm a few minutes to settle down Aishwarya started to suck my cock and Amala devoted herself to my nuts. Just as I was about to cum Aishwarya stopped. They did this couple of times. I was desperate to cum. Next time when Aishwarya was sucking my cock I shouted, 'Y...hes Aishwarya go on. Don't stop. I am about to cum' and placed my hand on her head so that she does not remove it at the last moment.

9SIzot.jpg

9SIN9d.jpg

After a few minutes she recommenced. Suddenly I felt Amala's tongue rimming my ass hole. 'My god, look Amala is licking uncle's ass hole' Alia shouted. Amala's tongue felt great. 'Oh Amala it feels great. Please go on' I screamed with pleasure.

Again they switched places. I felt Aishwarya 's tongue probe my gaand deeper. ' Aishwarya go on, stick your tongue in uncle's ass hole' Ananya shouted. I felt her tongue enter my butt hole.

'God half her tongue is inside' Rashi screamed hysterically. Aishwarya now commenced to tongue fuck my ass hole. It felt great and I shouted, 'GOD I HAVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. GO ON MY DARLING GO ON'.

To my disappointment after a few minutes of tongue fucking they again changed places. As Aishwarya started to suck my cock Amala shouted, 'FASTER MY PET FASTER' and stuck two of her fingers dipped in the hot oil into my ass hole. I was not expecting this and was taken completely by surprise. 'OWWWUA' I shouted and tried to dislodge her finger but Amala managed to keep her fingers in place.

While Aishwarya sucked my cock vigorously Amala finger fucked my ass hole. Believe me dear reader it really felt great. 'Y..hes Aishwarya suck harder. Go on I am about to cum. OH, OH MY GOD I AMMM COOOMMMMINNNG' I screamed and started to spurt my-cum into Aishwarya 's mouth.

9SIgeU.jpg

9SIkRj.jpg

Amala kept pumping my ass hole with her finger. I came and I came. Aishwarya made a valiant effort to swallow my-cum as fast as I shot it into her mouth but could not keep pace. Some of my cum rolled down her chin and some fell on my stomach. 'My turn' Amala shouted and took my fast diminishing erection in her mouth and sucked whatever little cum that was left in it.

It was mother of all orgasms and I lay gasping for breath. I watched Amala lick every drop of cum from my stomach and Aishwarya 's face. Everyone shouted, 'BRAVO' and clapped loudly.

9SIsxq.jpg
9SITSR.jpg

9SIZop.jpg
9SIONZ.jpg

I embraced Amala and Aishwarya. 'Thank you. It was truly tremendous. I have never cum like this before' I said kissing them. Both of them were lapping up the praise happily.

'No never' I lied. I did not have the heart to tell them that many years ago someone else had given me a similar blowjob but without finger fucking my ass hole.

'He is right. We don't want him to miss his flight' Nayan intervened. After a quick wash I was ready to leave.

The time had come to say good bye. Nayan and Kriti had tears in their eyes and the younger girls were sobbing softly. Nayan slid into my arms and kissed me. 'Good bye my darling. Look after yourself lover boy and next time don't wait for ten years before showing your face' she said.

9SIEb5.jpg
9SISH9.jpg

9SIhaI.jpg
9SIcN7.jpg

9SIDvW.jpg
9SIyeL.jpg

9SIW0s.jpg
9SIpwK.jpg

9SIdma.jpg
9SIHOj.jpg

9SI20e.jpg
9SIf6Q.jpg

9SIJcq.jpg
9SIwHR.jpg

9SIBUp.jpg
9SIG4Z.jpg

9SIRLD.jpg
9SIMu6.jpg

9SVQ6b.jpg
9SILX0.jpg

9SIlmr.jpg

9SV93k.jpg
9SVNco.jpg

9SVUd5.jpg
9SVkg9.jpg

9SVXdJ.jpg
9SVi3K.jpg

9SVOhs.jpg
9SVI5t.jpg

9SVPgh.jpg

9SVV7d.jpg
9SValE.jpg

9SV5qU.jpg
9SVCpj.jpg
9SVEBa.jpg

When Rashi's turn came she asked with a twinkle in her eyes. 'Uncle how did you like the finger in your ass hole'.

'Frankly it felt great' I smiled then patting her on her butt added, 'now I know why you girls love getting your ass holes fucked'.

As I moved towards the door Ananya started to cry loudly. 'Don't cry my child. We ten can still have a great time together' Nayan said pacifying her.

'What are we waiting for let's get started' I heard Ananya giggle as I pulled the door shut behind me.

THE END.............
Superb ending✍ ?????????????

9SPzP0.jpg

9SP91r.jpg

?

9SPbWj.jpg

9SPSIU.jpg

9SP1nZ.jpg

9SPpEp.jpg

9SPYz6.jpg

9SPeID.jpg

9SPnFk.jpg

9SPo2o.jpg

9SPfS9.jpg

9SPdt5.jpg

9SPJ9I.jpg

9SPrn7.jpg

9SIzot.jpg

9SIN9d.jpg

9SIgeU.jpg

9SIkRj.jpg

9SIsxq.jpg
9SITSR.jpg

9SIZop.jpg
9SIONZ.jpg

9SIEb5.jpg
9SISH9.jpg

9SIhaI.jpg
9SIcN7.jpg

9SIDvW.jpg
9SIyeL.jpg

9SIW0s.jpg
9SIpwK.jpg

9SIdma.jpg
9SIHOj.jpg

9SI20e.jpg
9SIf6Q.jpg

9SIJcq.jpg
9SIwHR.jpg

9SIBUp.jpg
9SIG4Z.jpg

9SIRLD.jpg
9SIMu6.jpg

9SVQ6b.jpg
9SILX0.jpg

9SIlmr.jpg

9SV93k.jpg
9SVNco.jpg

9SVUd5.jpg
9SVkg9.jpg

9SVXdJ.jpg
9SVi3K.jpg

9SVOhs.jpg
9SVI5t.jpg

9SVPgh.jpg

9SVV7d.jpg
9SValE.jpg

9SV5qU.jpg
9SVCpj.jpg
9SVEBa.jpg

THE END.............

Back