• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Either there is no reach on this website or the majority of you don't like these kinds of video fakes.

Earlier I stopped making animated gifs because it stopped being fun for me.
I got bored of that and moved to other things like Stable Diffusion, Video fakes, etc.

TBH, all these fakes are primarily for my own preferences, this is the reason why I don't take requests for other actresses and celebs.

I'm not here for likes and all.
But, it kind of feels pointless now to post all these clips over here.

I only posted them, because I felt other people were also enjoying them.
But, lately, the reach is pathetic for me, on this site.

Anyways, here is another video fake.

Alia's roleplay as a Schoolgirl (PMV)
Song: Ariana Grande - 34+35
(Can you stay up all night Fuck me til the daylight...)

(TURN ON YOUR SOUND)

Higher Quality Video link

Last edited:
Wow
Either there is no reach on this website or the majority of you don't like these kinds of video fakes.

I got bored of that and moved to other things like Stable Diffusion, Video fakes, etc.

TBH, all these fakes are primarily for my own preferences, this is the reason why I don't take requests for other actresses and celebs.

Anyways, here is the final video fake.

(TURN ON YOUR SOUND)

Wow!!
What creation bro!! Like each of them! Not for a millisecond does the face revert back to the original girl like we see in a lot of deepfake videos! Sexy work man!
We would really love if you could continue your awesome work here!
Wish you could make a similar thread for Kiara, am sure you would get awesome responses!

Anyways, here is the final video fake.

(TURN ON YOUR SOUND)

Awesome work man! 😍
Don't let the reach of the site disappoint you. We really enjoy your work. I personally wait for your posts.

Last edited:
You page definitely going to grow but it will take time this site to work on algorithm. If you want fast growth you need to be more appealing to other audience to at least on some terms like ,other actress, request or your other works. You doing pretty good job on editing by the way.

You page definitely going to grow but it will take time this site to work on algorithm. If you want fast growth you need to be more appealing to other audience to at least on some terms like ,other actress, request or your other works. You doing pretty good job on editing by the way.
Yeah, but I guess it's fine. I don't care for the growth now, moved on from it (in one day, LOL).
Also, I'm slowly posting all my videos on MrDeepfakes now. The reach on that site is pretty good obviously. The only reason I'm still posting here is that some people actually supported the content on this thread right from the start.

Although I do like other celebs like Kriti, Kiara, Anushka Sharma, Regina Cassandra, etc, the thing is initially when I started faking GIFS, I experimented a lot with using faces of different actresses, but I was getting the best results with Alia only. I tried to use the best quality images of all actresses. I don't know why but Alia's face just looked good on every girl's body (LOL). But, then again, at that time Roop didn't have that Face Enhancer (Codeformers) feature. Or maybe it is just that I just find Alia the most attractive, that's why I didn't like those other fakes. (unlikely tho)

Recently, I experimented with the faces of different actresses while I was making that Bollywood PMV Video. I personally found that Kriti, Regina, and Yami's faces were few of the ones which looked universally good to me (after face-swapping). Maybe I will try faking them someday when I finally get bored of ALIA. (but doesn't look like that day is near :sneaky:).

Yeah, but I guess it's fine. I don't care for the growth now, moved on from it (in one day, LOL).
Also, I'm slowly posting all my videos on MrDeepfakes now. The reach on that site is pretty good obviously. The only reason I'm still posting here is that some people actually supported the content on this thread right from the start.

Although I do like other celebs like Kriti, Kiara, Anushka Sharma, Regina Cassandra, etc, the thing is initially when I started faking GIFS, I experimented a lot with using faces of different actresses, but I was getting the best results with Alia only. I tried to use the best quality images of all actresses. I don't know why but Alia's face just looked good on every girl's body (LOL). But, then again, at that time Roop didn't have that Face Enhancer (Codeformers) feature. Or maybe it is just that I just find Alia the most attractive, that's why I didn't like those other fakes. (unlikely tho)

Recently, I experimented with the faces of different actresses while I was making that Bollywood PMV Video. I personally found that Kriti, Regina, and Yami's faces were few of the ones which looked universally good to me (after face-swapping). Maybe I will try faking them someday when I finally get bored of ALIA. (but doesn't look like that day is near :sneaky:).
You were and are doing great with the gifs you've made, they are better than 95% people who post
Don't let the reach and likes dishearten you, you'll find the page growing after sometime
All you have to do is increase the posts, they can be one gif per day too as per your making time

Bro...i dont know about which face suits the most on bodies...but what i know is...that once you try neha sharma gifs...there is no other bollywood actress hotter than her...just try making her gif once...i bet you will forget alia

there are no other similar sites though. only left with this

Back