• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story ANANYA PANDEY HOTTEST MEME

Hiii I am Ananya 22 years old
So This Story is when my brother is a Drug Addict since my parents left and now I live with my brother..
Due to his addiction he had taken huge loans from different goons..

Ananya-Pandey.jpg

Now fast forward to 2 months when it was time to repay the loan my brother was still in that high that he does not even remember a thing about the loan.. But the goons did not forget so they came thrashing down in our house... But as I was in the office he called me but I was too frustrated so I kept my phone on silent. But as I reached home late in the evening I saw my whole house being in mess and my brother was not seen anywhere..
I called out his name Dheeraj... Dheeraj but still no reply... I panicked and thought of going to the police but then suddenly I saw a letter that said
"We are taking your brother with us if u want him back come to this location... "

I saw that the location was of a nearby village and my friend dropped me to that village... I entered the village and one of the goon asked me Who I Was ?
So I said my name and told them that they have kept my brother captive for the loan...

Now he took me to the head goon who was some 50year old person but had a great built..

He was shocked to see me.. Seeing my flaming Hot Body his mouth dripped in water... And finally he said "So you are his sister ?" I said "Yes Sir can you please return him"
He said "No he has taken a loan of 15lakh from us now he has to return it but he couldn't"
I said "Sir please I can return some money maybe 2-3lakh now and rest I will pay in installment"
He said "No No I want my money now..."
I said "Plzz Sir understand do you have any other option ??"

He looked at me from top to bottom

images
Ananya%2BPanday%2B%25287%2529.jpg

and said "You know I have another way... "
And then he came near me and put his hand around my waist and slowly he came near me and said "What about a night ???" "Then all loan will be cancelled"

I hesitated and asked him " Are u sure just one night ?? "
He said "Ya sure"

Then before I could say anything he came close to me and kissed on my lips... His lips were so dirty that I was about to throw up... But as soon as he was kissing me he forced his hand and put his hand into my salvar.... And started feeling my ass... Then suddenly he smiled at me and spanked me hard...

I almost shouted "AAHAHAH" What are you doing??

He Said "Now you are mine" He then picked me up and took me to his house and then threw my on his bed.....
I said "Look plzzz don't do this I request you..." But he came close to me and slapped me hard and said SHUT UP BITCH YOU LITTLE WH*RE

He then removed his shirt and pant... And jumped on the bed then He tore my dress revealing me only bra and panty...

Ananya-hot-1.jpg
93599434.jpg

He said "WOW You look like a cheap r*ndi noww... Your brother must be so proud of you....
He then tore my bra and panty revealing me completely naked in front of him...

I begged him to stop but Now it was Too late.. He pushed himself upon me and started to suck my boobs hard.. Like really hard...
I just could not take it as he literality started biting my nipples "AHAAA AHAAHA AHAHA AHAAAA Plzzz don't bite its hurting"

But then he took out his 7inch cock and put it in front of my mouth... AND ORDERED SUCK IT NOWW,...
images
PicsArt_12-05-11.47.44.md.jpg

I was hesitant at first but then he slapped me hard and forcefully opened my mouth while inserting his cock in one stroke... I was just about to puke while he was enjoying his best blowjob.... He said "You cheap slut no one has ever sucked my cock like you and then he pushed all his cock inside me reaching till my throat" I was literally gloacking and was unable to breathe because of it.. I pushed him hard but he was reluctant to let it go and forcefully kept my mouth on his cock...

Then after a min he removed his cock while I breath for some air.... "AHHAA ARE YOU MAD YOU ALMOST KILLED ME... "

HE said "YOU BITCH NOW I WILL KILL YOU FOR REAL"

And pulled me over as I shouted "Ahaaa no wayyy"... he set his cock near my pussy and in one stroke jammed it inside me... "I had tears flowing down my eyes as he was fucking me like a wild MONSTER" "AAAHAHAHAHA PLZZZ KEEP IT SLOWWW AHAHAHAHAA"

I Shouted but this gave him more enthusiasm... and he kept increasing his speed and after some time.... Listening to so much shouting another goon came into our room.....
He saw me fully naked riding his master's cock like a cheap wh*re.... he said "Is everything okayy??"

The man said "Yeahhh come join us... you will love this young whore..."

images

I shouted "No wayyyyyyyyyyy" but before I could say anything else he removed his jeans and put his cock into my mouth while the other guy was still fucking my pussy...

He then slapped me and said shut up and enjoy this.. he had almost like 8inch.. I could not take the 7inch one now this one was like going down my throat..... untill I was like literally about to puke out... But he took it out and said you are still amateur so your ass would be tight...

Now he set his cock in my small ass.. As he pushed it a little I cried out like "PLZZZZZ STOPPP THISSS I WILL DIEEE..."

But he then put some spit on my ass and in one stroke pushed almost half the cock inside... I shouted on the top my lungs while all the other goons came running inside....

And they were all shocked to see me being rammed by two huge cocks.. In my virgin pussy and ass....

desktop-wallpaper-ananya-pandey-bollywood-actress-thumbnail.jpg

They then after some time leaked into my pussy and ass while their whole cum was dripping down my body...
I fell into the bed unconscious while they said... Leave his brother and show him this whore....

Ananya-Panday-pussy-squirting-nude-blacked-deepfake-private-sex-video.jpg

Back