• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Anasuya with her sons bestfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samms@1995

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Sanjay is a cute good-hearted studious 10th class student, thanks to his father genes for his qualities. Mr. Rudra, his father, an advocate in the district court, is always busy with clients and the court. Though that brings income to the family, the poor Anasuya, Sanju’s mom has started to feel emotionally unattended by her own husband due to his busy schedules. Sanjay is very young to notice his mother’s feelings yet. Rudra has got no time to spend with his wife and Anasuya has no strong heart to directly talk to Rudra over this matter.

It has been quite a while since Anasuya started to feel ignored. Her son Sanju loves her but that is not the love she wants at that stage of her life. She needs a romantic, sensual love, which satisfies her sexual urges by pounding the flesh between her legs. Anasuya’s vagina has been ignored to such an extent that even a thought of sex would make her go crazy and starts crying out of depression. She has no one to share those feelings openly. There was an instance where Anasuya was all prepared and ready to give a surprise to her husband. She donned a gorgeuous spandex lingerie waiting for her husband on a Friday night to absolutely enjoy the entire weekend with him on bed. She even got rid of her son Sanju from home by sending him to his uncle’s house for the weekend. But, to Anasuya’s surprise, Rudra sent a text message saying “Hey dear, got another important case in Delhi. Flight at 10 PM tonight. Can’t make it to home this weekend. See you on Monday night.” There wasn’t any prior intimation, not a ‘bye baby’ atleast in the message, how rude and careless!, thought Anasuya to herself in utter dismay. And this is just one incident of her unromantic boring phase of the life she is living lately.

Talking about Sanju, his classmates at school are exactly contrasting boys. Notorious, mischevious, care-free and what not. I don’t know who to thank that for. Unfortunately Sanju got well with only those boys. ‘Opposite poles attact’, goes the saying! Pavan is the naughtiest of all. He loves teasing girls in his school, and even few of his lady teachers. Teachers don’t stay quiet though. A lot of complaints are lodged against Pavan to his parents but they get ignored. Like parents – like son, thought the teachers and left him to himself.

One Friday during lunch recess, Sanju heard the word Anasuya in Pavan’s voice. As he started to find where Pavan is, he found that Pavan is talking to their mutual friend Ajay. Sanju thought of eavesdropping to that conversation.

Ajay: That’s true Pavan, even I saw Sanju’s mom on our last parent-teacher meeting day. She is an absolute stunner. What was her name again?

Pavan: Anasuya, its Anasuya. Remember the name buddy. These days I am getting an erection just by hearing that name. Ah Anasuyall.

Ajay: Ah yes. I will definitely remember it from now. Did you see her voluptous boobs in that blouse? They were oozing out from the front.
Pavan: Her pallu tries to cover them but nah, those boobs aren’t small to hide under that. hahaha. (both laughed together)

Ajay: Really bro, I have never seen such sexy woman of her age? what could be her age though? 35+?

Pavan: umm my mom is 37. so we can consanjuer Anasuya as 36-38.

Ajay: Correct, we can estimate by our moms’ ages. My mom is 35.

Pavan: Ajay, to be frank, I am fed up with these girls and our teachers in school. Sanju’s mom made me a man I think. I am attracted to her a lot.

Ajay: Aaahan. What do you wanna do to her huh? (teased Pavan)

Pavan: I so wanna grab those yummy boobs and taste them, lick them and suck them to the end. ssssssss my mouth is watering now!

Ajay: hahaha control my friend. It’s not that easy job to get hold of a woman. That too Sanju’s mom. Sanju is a very sensitive and good kid. How different Anasuya is going to be. I guess she is also a conservative and orthodox woman.

Pavan: Fuck all that man. I soo wanna suck those boobies dry. What if she is a nasty woman from insanjue. What if she is kinky from insanjue? and.. and.. have you ever heard of cuck?

Ajay: Yeah, I know cuckold. When the husband is impotent, right?

Pavan: Nay, not exactly. Cuckold is a man whose wife cheats him by having sexual relationships with another men.

Ajay: That is what I said. A woman does that only when the husband is impotent, right?

Pavan: Not necessarily. There are many fantasies in today’s world bro. Wives are having sex with another men right infront of her husbands. And guess what, husband approves it and even enjoys it.

Ajay: Daaamn! seriously Pavan? If Anasuya is of such sort, then our job is half-done buddy. Now I am even more excited to fuck our beloved sweet friend Sanju’s mother.

Both Pavan and Ajay’ undies got a bulge and tighter with that chat. Sanju on the other sanjue of the wall got shell-shocked. He knew about intercourse and how kids are made but never had sexual urge before on anyone. This is the first time he is hearing about such pleasures and he feels so bad to hear all those especially on her mother. He couldn’t hear more and left the place at once in a confused state.

Sanju finished his supper and went to his room. He couldn’t talk much to his mother that evening. He was not feeling comfortable and he can’t understand why. Anasuya observed it but did not care much, she thought it could have been because he got tired of PE activity in the school which happens every Friday. Anasuya was finishing her night chores in the kitchen and Mr. Rudra is already snoring in the master bedroom with his belly full, the same regular lazy guy. Sanju sat on his bed and was thinking about that conversation in the school. It wouldn’t get out of his mind. He then opened his biology textbook. He read the human reproductive system chapter totally. He then tuned pages to AIDS chapter. He was more surprised to know the modes of tramitting and not transmitting the disease. One paragraph read in bold letters “Does not transmit by Anal or Oral injestion. Transmits by having unsafe sex with multiple people especially with strangers.” That stunned him completely.

The boobs were main point in the discussion. Sanju realised that his eyes were unconciously struck on her mom Anasuya’s boobs all evening today and that is the reason he could not speak to her comfortably. Though, sex is related to a man’s penis and a woman’s vagina, Sanju is starting to feel the blood pleasure in his cock as he imagined Anasuya’s boobs. His cock is responding to those thoughts. He wanted to open his underwear and have a look at his manhood. He removed his shorts and lowered his underwear. His cock sprang out with energy. It desperately needed a touch. Sanju couldn’t help but hold his cock with his hand. “Mommmmyyy”, moans come out involuntarily from Sanju. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. But he kept holding his cock and rubbing it for the first time. He can only think of Anasuya’s boobs and imagine those boobs juggling in her blouse all these days. He thought whether she wears any bra insanjue or not. Subconciously he hoped not and smiled a little at that thought. Rubbing the cock for his own mother was giving the best pleasure of his life.

His door was slightly open. Anasuya finished the chores, closed all the doors and windows and moving to bed. Just before going to her bedroom, she saw ray of light coming out of Sanju’s room – the door was slightly open. Anasuya went to see what’s keeping her son awake at this late night. As she approached the door, she heard the moans from Sanju. He was moaning her name.. “mommyy aaahh Anasuya mommmaaa”. Anasuya is bamboozled to hear those. She just stood at the edge of the door and peeked into the room. Her own son is stroking his cock moaning his mom’s name. This was a total stunner to her. There was nothing in front of Sanju but a textbook and she could not see his cock clearly in that bedlamp light. She was not sure if he was actually stroking at her or not but she can clearly see his hand motion rubbing the cock. She felt a little happy too, for his son becoming aware of sexual things and that he is growing upto a man. She thought it would be embarassing to disturb and enquire about it now and left the room. She went to her room silently and from there she texted his son, “I’m sleeping Sanju.. don’t study for too long and you too go to bed early”

Seeing that text, Sanju got scared and immediately looked around, pulled up his underwear and wore pants. He could see no one around. Took a breath and relaxed. He then laid back on the bed turning the lamp off. The words of Pavan and Ajay were still running in his mind, his cock getting erected and Anasuya’s boobs from the blouse, all are running in his mind and slowly he dozed off in those thoughts.

After sending that text, Anasuya laid on the bed besidee her husband. The sight of her son stroking cock was so new to her which is troubling her mentally. She gently slid her hand inside her husband’s pants. He was not wearing any underwear as it was night. Anasuya cought hold his cock. It was limp and just lying there. As Anasuya took hold of the cock, he paused snoring for a moment and then continued again – the lazy ass! Anasuya has no other option at that time. She just helplessly stroked the limp cock to satisfy her sexual urges. After stroking for 5-7 mins, she slept with her hand holding the cock insanjue his pants.
Next day the Saturday, Rudra as usual left to his office early in the morning. Sanju was still sleeping in his room. Anasuya finished preparing breakfast and went to wakeup Sanju. She went to her son’s room. She saw her cute little boy sleeping so adorably, her heart was full of love for her son. She slowly sat besanjue him and rubbing Sanju’s hair. “Sanju.. kannaa.. its morning raa.. time to wake up.” Anasuya said with a smile trying to wake him up. Sanju moved a little and said in a sleepy tone, “Maa.. it’s Sunday.. let me sleep for some more time naa..” Anasuya replied, “No beta, today is Saturday, you have to go school. Come on wake up, wake up”, she kept rubbing his shoulder and moving him to bring him to senses. Sanju is starting to wake up, laid there on the bed and opened his eyes, He saw Anasuya at a 2 feet distance. Anasuya for the first time is looking like a sexual beauty to him. The same mom but today it was a different feeling. “Mom.. amm isn’t today Sunday? what are you saying mom? I dont wanna go to school today” Sanju uttered. “Noo Sanjudhu.. you should not say that. School is important kanna. Its a bad habit to bunk the classes. wake up.. my sweet Sanju”, Anasuya said bending a little towards him and kissing on his forehead with motherly love. Sanju completely lost his sleep at once at that kiss. He argued, “Ah mommyy.. pleaasee.. this one day. I thought it is Sunday today and slept late yesterday night.. I can’t go to school momma.. please momma”.
His child-like appeals made Anasuya laugh and melted her heart. Anasuya replied, “Youuu.. this is not good Sanju. You have to be consious about what you are doing. But okay. I am agreeing for this one day.” Sanju smiled and said, “Aww thank you soo much momma.. I love you. umm” as he said this he held Anasuya’s face with two hands on cheeks and went for kissing on the lips. He almost touched them but then suddenly Anasuya stopped him. “Sanju.. amm.. not the..” looked into Sanju’s eyes and continued “I love you too”, Anasuya said, by immediately turning her face letting him kiss on her cheek. It was invlountary action for Sanju to try to kiss Anasuya on lips. When Anasuya avoided the lip kiss which made him kiss on the cheek, he realised it in shock. Anasuya said, “Ok, I have some things to finish in Kitchen, you go back to sleep and I will come after an hour to wake you up..” covered Sanju with blanket till chest and left the room. Sanju recollected what all happened just now and is feeilng warm. He has now a very clear image of Anasuya’s cherry lips which he saw very closely and almost kissed.
The day passed very boringly for Anu. She noticed that Sanju is not usual, he is not talking much today and avoiding all the possible chats with her. On the other hand, it was thriller for Sanju. Whenever Sanju encounters his mom in the house, he could only concentrate on her body. He kept peeking at her spongy boobs stuffed in the blouse tightly. The cleavage view from the front was like a valley between two big mountains. When Anasuya walks away from him, he can see the hip-folds. His heart raced when he saw her mother’s bulky ass swaying while she is walking. He is scanning every minute detail of Anasuya. Her flawless thick black hair set loose till her waist line was ablosute cock-raiser for him. With all these sexual details in mind, when Anasuya turns towards Sanju to talk to him, he could not utter a word. Sanju simply avoided them and turned away murmuring a senseless reason everytime.
Anasuya is already disappointed with her husband Rudra, now Sanju is also acting wierd today and that got Anasuya frustrated. She thought of having a change in mood and decided to go for market to buy groceries and vegetables. Got ready a little and while leaving the house she said loudly, “Sanjuhhu kannaa.. I am going to market to buy some veggies. Stay safe at home and don’t go anywhere. I will be back soon.”. Sanju replied, “ok maa.. sure” from his room.

image upload
The market was so crowded. Generally Anasuya doesn’t vist market on weekends as she knew it will be busy days at market. But today was inevitable. She knows about her sexy homemaker body and how men throws creepy looks at such women in market, but what can she do. She took a deep breath and started walking in. It was so noisy and heavily crowed. People are pushing and yelling at each other. Anasuya could not avoid few pushes. She didn’t mind them and continued shopping. Few low-class teenagers even tried placing hands on her ass when she was bargaining with a vendor bending forward. The guys took turns and pressed Anasuya’s ass. She jerked at those pressings but cannot scold them. As she was adjusting her body, her front view was visible to the vendor. This middle-aged uncle has no shame, he kept staring at her boobs in that tight blouse. The boob flesh was popping out across the blouse edge when she is bending. He wettened his lips and just casually placing tomatoes in the basket.
Anasuya observed that and said, “Can you do it fast please. Here,, here is your money”, and gave him money. He didn’t care her. He held tomatoes in his hand and said, “madam, do you have a bag?”. “Nah, I didn’t bring any bag. You vendors must be having, right?”, replied Anasuya. “Okay.. let me get give one of mine.. amm where shall I put these tomotoes till then” said the vendor looking around and then said, “madam, can you hold these please” and gave Anasuya the tomatoes. Anasuya is still in bending position. Before even she could reply, vendor stuffed the tomatoes in Anasuya’s hands. Anasuya held those close to her chest carefully. While placing those tomatoes there, the vendor deliberately kept one of his hands amongst the tomatoes saying, “ah madam, please hold tight, don’t let them fall, my hand isn’t coming out amm but dont worry I will get the bag soon, must be here only somewhere around”.
He was touching Anasuya’s boobs, right in the cleavage. He is moving his fingers and feeling all the spongy skin of her boobs. Anasuya sensed it and felt ashamed. She said angrily, “what are you doing, remove your hand from there!”. “But mam, it is stuck, I cannot take it out, please hold the tomatoes carefully till I find the bag”, vendor said as he searched around for the bag. But he is enjoying the Anasuya’s boobs with other hand. He is also pressing the boob flesh with his fingers. Anasuya was feeling so uneasy and just simply stood there, she looked around to see if anyone is seeing her as he is pressing Anasuya’s boobs. “Ah! Here it is! Found it madam”, said the vendor taking the bag and asking her to place the tomatoes in that bag. “Gentle, gently place them in the bag madam”, he said. Anasuya loosened her hands and filled the bag with tomatoes. Vendor is still holding on to her boob. He stuck two of his fingers insanjue her blouse and said, “madam, please put all the tomatoes in the bag, no need to hold anyting onto you”. Anasuya is confused, “I already put them all. Now if you remove your hand, I will go. There aren’t any tomatoes with me”. Vendor still reluctantly said, “Then, what is this madam, why are you hiding a tomato insanjue your blouse, I know you did. I can feel it”, moving his fingers insanjue her blouse on the boob. Anasuya now knew that he is taking advantage of the situation and molesting her. She said, “heey.. leave me.. there is nothing in there. Its my.. my.. boo.. amm It is not a tomato. Anyway, did you ever see such a big tomato, when did you sell me such big one? It is not your tomato, Just leave mee”.
Anasuya is struggling to get rid of him, she is swaying all her body. She is in the center of market, bending forward towards a middle-aged man. His hand is holding her boob and squeezing it. Ass showing out to the public. With all her moves and struggles, her saree line at the waist loosend and slid down a little in the back. It caught the eyes of the teenagers who rubbed hands on her ass few minutes before. They swiftly came back to her and each one grabbed one asscheek. Anasuya got stunned, eyes wide-opened. She wanted to turn back slap the shit out of bastards but the vendor in the front isn’t giving any chances away. He now held another hand too on her blouse from the bottom and said, “then, what did you keep there madam? are you stealing items from me?”, he is fondlng the boob, only one boob, supporting it from the bottom and pushing fingers insanjue from the top. “But you are right, this is not a tomato. By the size, this is definitely my mango. you stole a very good juicy mango. How clever! Now give me that back and go.”, he continued in a slightly commanding tone. Anasuya totally knew that he is doing all these deliberately. She doesn’t want to argue and shout at him. That will only make her embarass in the public place. The boys at the back are also on full ride. One is now squeezing both asscheeks and another is carassing her waist. Anasuya then held vendor’s hand and took her boob out of the jacket. “Look, this is not your mango! Now leave it you pervert!”, Anasuya said disgustingly. Vendor saw the full boob along with the nipple in Anasuya hand as she is holding it and showing. He removed his bottom hand and squeezed the boob around the brown dotted nipple with other hand for first and one last time. Anasuya moaned in lust. Swiftly she packed her bood insanjue and stood up. She turned back at the teenagers with a fierce look. They both thought this is the end of session and quickly escaped from there. Anasuya adjusted her saree and then moved ahead for more shopping. This time she was careful. She only chose to buy at female vendors. Nevertheless, she got all the creepy looks and fondles from strangers throughout the shopping time.
After returning to home, Anasuya left all the vegetables in a corner in the kitchen and swiftly left to her bedroom and shut the door. She sat on the bed and is breathing heavily. She was astonished by the incidents happened at the market. It was all insulting and degrading. But she also had a good amount of male hands on her and that brought a smile to her. It has been quite a while since someone saw her sexually and interacted with her like that. As she continued thinking of all those incidents the sexual desires in her are rising. She sat there started gently massaging her breasts by herself. She moaned as she squeezed them. She imagined a man’s rough hands on her boobs while pressing them. She can feel her own nipples getting stiffened. It was a very lustful moment.
Sanju didn’t notice her mom returning but he heard the bedroom door shut hard. He came out of room to see what happened. There was no one in the hall, he understood that his mom returned when he saw the vegetables bag in the kitchen. He then went near bedroom door. He pushed it to open but it was locked from inside. He didn’t want to knock the door. He peeped into the room through the keyhole.
After returning to home, Anasuya left all the vegetables in a corner in the kitchen and swiftly left to her bedroom and shut the door. She sat on the bed and is breathing heavily. She was astonished by the incidents happened at the market. It was all insulting and degrading. But she also had a good amount of male hands on her and that brought a smile to her. It has been quite a while since someone saw her sexually and interacted with her like that. As she continued thinking of all those incidents the sexual desires in her are rising. She sat there started gently massaging her breasts by herself. She moaned as she squeezed them. She imagined a man’s rough hands on her boobs while pressing them. She can feel her own nipples getting stiffened. It was a very lustful moment.
Sanju didn’t notice her mom returning but he heard the bedroom door shut hard. He came out of room to see what happened. There was no one in the hall, he understood that his mom returned when he saw the vegetables bag in the kitchen. He then went near bedroom door. He pushed it to open but it was locked from insanjue. He didn’t want to knock the door. He peeped into the room through the keyhole.
Sanju saw what his mother is doing in the room. It was a very rare sight for Sanju of Anasuya to caress her own boobs like that. He couldn’t help but knock the door and ask her what hapenned. Anasuya stratled at the knocks and quickly adjusted her blouse, covered with pallu and opened the door. “Oh hey Sanju,” said Anasuya with a fake smile. “Amm.. just wanna see you.. is the shopping done?” replied Sanju in a fake casual tone as if he saw nothing. Anasuya was relieved thinking that Sanju is unaware of what happened. “Haa beta, all done. It was good to go out and shop by myself after many days. Felt refreshed.” she walked insanjue inviting Sanju too to her room , “But the crowd! Arh! so noisy and it was like a fish market”. Sanju went along insanjue and they both sad on the bed. Sanju said, “haha what do you mean? You went to a market and complaining it is like a market?!?”. Anasuya replied, “Oops, lol.. what am I speaking. hahaha.. nevermind. So, what else.. tell me something, why are you acting a little wierd from last day?”. Sanju didn’t know what to say as the matter turned quickly towards him and uttered, “mmm.. me? no ma. I am as usual na.. “. “Nope, don’t try to fool mee. I’m your mom. I raised you. I can easily detect change in your behavior. Now tell me seriouly what happened? Did anyone bully you at school? or you are scoring less in any subject? What’s bothering my chunnu munnu beta so much ummm?” said Anasuya in a caring motherly voice. Sanju took some guts and replied, “Its not all that mom, it’s something personal. like.. like..”. “Like what?” Anasuya asked again. “Like my own body mom. I am started to feel strange things happening on my body. I don’t understand why!” answerd Sanju. Anasuya kind-of understood the situation and asked more “Okay.. strange things happening to your body. Interesting. Let me fill that gap. That body part is under your pants, right?” Sanju got stunned at her mom’s openness. He expected a loud bashing and swearing from her mother but quite opposite is happening, Sanju said, “Ha.. but mom.. so, you got the point, are you not angry at me for this?” in a confused state. Anasuya with a smile replied, “No Sanju, it is all ok. You are coming to adolesence and this is expected to happen. But the important thing is.. who are you getting aroused for?”. This question dropped his heart from his chest to his pelvis. “Err.. amm mom..” Sanju could not speak at all. And Anasuya is confident enough on her son that it is definitely not her even though she saw him moaning “mommmaa” last night, owing to her good upbringing. “Come on Sanju, it is ok. Some good-looking girl in your school huh?”, Anasuya teased him. Sanju took that anchor point and hung to it immediately, “haa. yeah the girl. the girl in my class.. she was so beautiful mom mmm” said Sanju. Anasuya laughed at his anxiety and said “aahan. My son is growing! Good”, patting Sanju’s shoulder, “Okay listen, that thing under your pants, is a man thing. Only men have it and it gets into a good shape when you guys get aroused. It stands up like a military soilder in training. Stiff and undistracted. I know it is little awkward to have this talk between a parent and a son but who else understands you more than me. Your dad is a total waste, he doesn’t spend time with you at all. It is only me who can teach you all these.” Anasuya said.
Sanju sat there listening to mom carefully and also secretly sneaking looks at her melons, “Yeah mom, thank you for all the love. I know you are the only one for me in everything. Love you so much”, said Sanju and hugged Anasuya, pressing his chest against her boobs, “but mom, this thing is unsettling, once it takes its stance like a pole. hehe.. it never goes back, it’s very embarassing in class to have that bone-kind-of-thing amidst all my classmates. What can I do for it to cool down ma?” said Sanju. Anasuya replied, “hahaha.. poor kiddo! It is enough for today. I already gave you good gyaan telling that it is okay to have that “bone-kind-of-thing” at this age. You will learn more as you grow up” rubbing Sanju hair. “So, I should just let that happen? Just like that? Sometimes it gives me more pleasure if I touch it when it is activated. It urges me to rub it. Is this all normal?” Sanju asked more uncontrollably. “Shu! I told enough for today. Do whatever it urges you to, but keep an eye on your surroundings and dont get into embarassing situations.” Anasuya replied. Sanju said, “Okay, so, I can do whatever I want in bathroom, in bedrooom, when I am all alone, I can do whatever I want to do to this bone-ki..” Anasuya interuupted in middle and said “Boner. Call it a boner from now on.” Sanju took it from there and continued, “ok yeah the Boner, I can do whatever I want to this boner, right?” Anasuya did not want to talk on this matter anymore. She simply smiled and kissed Sanju his cheek and gave him a warm hug, “I gotta go, have to clean all those veggies and have to cook dinner for you” Anasuya said and left the room.

Sanju already had a big ‘Boner’ inside his underwear. As soon as Anasuya left the room, he closed his eyes and recollected Anasuya’s kiss, her breasts pressing against his chest, her aroma, her big lust-filled eyes (though they are actually not at the moment but he imagined that way ) and stroked his dick. Gave a good 15-20 stokes back-to-back and ran to the bathroom.

Anasuya on the other hand felt so excited about that talk with his son. She was physically in the kitchen but her mind was completely guessing his son’s cock size and color. She doesn’t want his son to make love to her but she is eager to know about his lust and his man-becoming stage. She is a bit relieved and happy because Sanju told that his feelings are for a girl in his class but not to her herself.
After all the heated moments and that crazy interaction about his cock with mom on the weekend, Sanju wants to know more about what his friends Pavan and Ajay are talking about his mom. He is now more positively interested in them rather than confused state like before. During a weekday in the next week, 3 boys sat in the last bench together in the math class.

Pavan: Offo. Look who is sitting in the last bench today.
Ajay: Yeah, our first-bench Sanjay is in last bench today! what’s so special huh Sanju?

Sanju: It’s nothing guys, I am just bored of these maths classes. I already knew all the sums. Miss always keeps me asking questions if I sit in the front bench.

Sanju lied to his friends. He actually want to listen to his friends talking about his mom. He was waiting for them to bring the topic.

Ajay: You toppers na.. always possess this headweight within you.
Sanju: Arey Ajay, no man. You guys are my besties here. When did I disparage or ridicule you guys. Never na. I just want to spend a little more time among you when I have time.

Pavan: Oh my God! Ha Ha .. Is this our Sanju speaking!
Ajay: Acha leave it, its ok. You can sit with us. But listen.. can you help me in upcoming half-yearly exams?

Sanju: Oh definitely. I am glad to help you guys. Where do you want me to take tuitions for you?

Ajay No no. Not tuitions. I want your help in preparing chits for the exams. The syllabus is too vast and it is very difficult for just two of us to prepare chits for all exams in short time.

Sanju: What the!! No way. I am not gonna help you cheat. I can take as many lessons as you want though. If you want me to teach something, I am more than happy. But chits, absolutely no.

Pavan: Told you Ajay, this Sanju, the stud, is no good for us. It’s not completely his fault too, we have to blame his parents for it. Especially his mother Anasuya. That bitc.. amm that woman raised Sanju like this. What can he do.

Sanju felt happy insanjue a little that Anasuya is in discussion now.

Sanju: My mom? What did she do to blame. There’s nothing to blame her. You should be very respectful towards her. She is such a great mom in raising me like this.

Pavan: Haa.. haa. Great mom with great looks. We saw her by the way in the last parent-teacher meeting. She was mmm.. beautiful.

Pavan teased Sanju with this. But Sanju still pretends.
31e99 76171657 2782403698460003 6616105620057620480 n

Sanju: Thanks.. mm but no more comments on her beauty okay. She is my mom.

Ajay: Aww the sweet innocent son getting hurt uh!! hahaha.. Hey Pavan, lets go out. I wanna eat a samosa.

Sanju: Guys, we’re in the middle of a class. You cannot leave now. Not good!

Sanju wants them to talk more about Anasuya

Pavan: Yeah, let’s go, I too wanna get out and stare at some colors in our school. “Colours”.

Pavan winked at Ajay signalling to jump out of class to have a glance at all the sexy women teachers in the school today. They ignored Sanju and left the class out of the window that is just sanjue-by. Sanju tried stopping them but failed. He disappointedly looked down, only to find out that Ajay left his mobile phone in the desk itself. It was luckily unlocked as they left in hurry. Sanju opened that phone and went through all the apps. He opened whatsapp and saw all the chats. He saw a chat with Pavan. Sanju is eager to know what they chat about. He opened that chat thread and going through it.

Ajay: Yeah, that bitch at pub last Sunday, was so fucking hot but but ah.. I cudn’t get to her man.

Pavan: You shud have approached. She is a bitch! She loves cocks. She was such an easy grab and you lost her to your anxiety. Haha. Poor cock!

Ajay: Arh Shut up. Don’t make feel bad more. I am already so horny and feeling down.

Pavan: haha okay ok. Chill out. What about our plan on Anasuya?

Ajay: What plan? what did we plan on that MILF?

Pavan: Our goals bro.. to suck her melons. to suck her juicy lips.

Ajay: To fuck her bulky ass.. mmmm

Pavan: Yeaaah.. there you go, now you are on track.

Ajay: Aaaah. That slut Anasuya brings me an instant turn on bro. Everyfuckingtime. I wanna grab her bulky ass and hump from behind like a bull.

Pavan: Oh yeaah.. that would be heaven on earth. And don’t forget to pull her hair.

Ajay: Fuck. How can I forget that. We both know how much we love her hair. umm thick black

Pavan: Long silky hair aaah yesss.. I wanna bury my face in that hair broo..

Ajay: I wanna fuck her hair too! Like.. like.. I wanna tie her hair around my cock and make her stroke my cock looking straight into my eyes.
Ajay: aaaaha! I guess your cock is oozing drops of pre-cum already

Pavan: You bet. wanna see? ;P

Ajay: ammm.. is that okay? I mean.. Can I see your cock?

Pavan: I don’t know.. but it is so hard. Throbbing for our slut Anasuya.

Ajay: Okay, show me. No more arguments. I wanna see a cock craving so much for Anasuya

Pavan: Bro. We are bros. armm you know what I mean right?

Ajay: I understand bro. It’s not a gay-thing. It’s just sharing our lust on Anasuya with each other. Show yours to me and I will show mine. Lets see who got bigger lust on Anasuya.

Pavan: That’s what I wanna point out. It is not gay. I am not gay. I wont be gay for showing you my cock na. ufff!! I don”t know bro. I am getting mixed feelings now errr..

Ajay: Shut your ass and fucking show me your prick bastard.

Pavan: haha.. sure sure yeah. I will. But help me. Make me more aroused.

Ajay: Shall I hold that cock and stroke it for ya

Pavan: aaaaaaaaahh!! yess yess pleaasee. omg what is happening

Ajay: lol you motherfucking gay! haaha. I cannot stroke you bro.

Pavan: uhh yess umm I am stroking ahh ahh Anasuyal Anasuyal ahh you filthy whore.

Ajay: She is a mother! mother to our best friend! Feel that bro. Fuck that mother right in her asshole and tear it!

Pavan: Fuck fuck fuck fuckk!

Ajay: What happened? Did you cum? Broo?

Pavan: Noo.. I’m still fapping. Anasuya ahh Anuu ummmhh I am shoving my thick cock in her asshole

Ajay: Deeper. Ahhh Raaaj. deeper and harder!!

Pavan: I wanna spank that ass and make her asscheeks turn red for me! fuck yeaah!

Ajay: Pull her hair too. Pull her hair back and ride on her like its your horse

Pavan: yess yess.. auhhmm why dont you suck her melons from the front brother

Ajay: Nah bro.. I am gonna fuck her mouth with my cock! Lets make her a sandwich between our cocks!

Pavan: Ahh ahh ahhh. that’s awesome! Anu you meaty whore. ughh uhhhh Fuck her deep bro. Give her a deepthroat fuck!

Ajay: Yess yess ahh I am fucking her throat now and squeezing her yummy boobs with my palms. My nails digging in her flesh!! How is it going for you bro at the back? ah uhhhh

Pavan: Damn! aaah!! I.. I.. I did! I cummed in Anasuya’s asshole! aaaaaaaaaaaaahh This is heaven
Ajay: Awesome. mmmmhh. But this is not the actual heaven bro. We have to fuck her in real. Now get yourself together and take rest for sometime. Lets meet at our chai point at 10 PM.

Pavan: whatever man.. aahh This slut is crazy as faaaak

Ajay: lol.. I see you are still enjoying that orgasm. Okay I am going now. See you at 10. bye

Chat ended there and there’s no reply from Pavan after that. Sanju read the entire chat and got superhorny. His dick took its stance in the pant again. He got what he wanted, just that not from the boys directly but in a different way. It was so arousing for Sanju to read all those cuss words from his friends. Slut, MILF, Bitch what else. He bend his head down on the front desk and rubbed his cock. While doing so, he quickly forwarded those pictures to his mobile and then deleted that chat with him. Now Sanju’s phone has those 2 pictures and Ajay chat with Sanju is deleted. This way Ajay will not know that pics have been shared to Sanju.

Back at the home in the night Sanju went to his room after dinner and opened his phone, He checked those pics that he forwared to him from Ajay phone. His mightly newborn soldier woke up again. Turned off all lights and slided insanjue the blanket. He removed his night pant and underwear too. He held his phone in one hand and dick in another. Started stroking at her mother’s nude pics. Aoh! Those were not real nude pics of course, the edited pics. Face of his Mother Anasuya but with the body of the sexiest pornstars. The edit came so well and perfectly blended. He kept fapping at those pics and recollecting his friends’ hot imaginary sandwich session with Anu.

Anasuya being done with dishes and closing all the doors, walked toher bedroom to sleep but noticed moans again from Sanju’s room. This time she was not suspicious, she was sure that he is fapping but didn’t think it was on her itself. She turned to Sanju’s room and peeked into it. She saw Sanju completely under the blanket, can sense the phone insanjue by its light. And something is moving insanjue the blanket right exactly at his center. Anasuya had no doubt now. She is seeing her own son fap on his bed. She wondered how beautiful that girl must be. She thought of getting insanjue and tease his son by a surprise visit. So that she too can a look at his girlfriend’s face. But she stopped. She didn’t want to disturb her son’s private pleasure time. She left from there closing the door properly with least sound. She went back to her bedroom. Slept with her hubby’s limp cock in her hand as usual and dozed off.
Next morning after sending off Sanju to school, Anasuya went to Sanju’s room to clean and sort things there. She saw his mobile phone on the dressing table. Then she got the thought, this could be good time and opputunity to find who Sanju is mad about. oh by the way, Sanju is a good boy. He doesn’t carry phone to school like his mischevious friends. But the phone was locked and she didn’t know the key. She randomly tried few PINs. Tried 0000 – did not work. Tried 9999 – did not work. Tried 1234 – did not work. After that phone got blocked for next 5 mins to try again. She waited, sat there on bed, looked around, felt that time wasn’t running fast when needed. After 5 mins, she started trying again. Tried 1603 which was his birthday – did not work. Tried 1906 which was her birthday – did not work. Then phone warned her with a message “This is the last try. If failed, the phone will be blocked for next 2 hours”. Looking at that she thought very carefully and gave a final try. PIN 6972 – That worked!! Anasuya jumped on the bed with joy. She knew how his naughty son is getting to. 69 and 72 are the famous code positions in sex. “My little boy thought that no one could decode his sexual PIN huh! If he is master in sex, I’m his MOM!” said Anasuya to herself in pride and went through all his apps. She opened gallery. She scrolled scrolled but there were no pics of any girls. There were only pics of he and his family at functions. All were good formal casual family pictures. Some of them has Anasuya too of course in them. She then went through various folders in Photos app. Clicked on Whatsapp images. There, right there Anasuya saw what her son was beating his cock to. Anasuya (photo) with a perfectly matched fake nude body in the phone looking at her realself with a smile. The real Anasuya face is exactly opposite to the photo Anasuya’s expression now. Her breath stopped for a second and she is dumbfounded.
Anasuya is surprised to see her fake nudes in Sanju’s phone. Her presumtion and confidence in Sanju for not beating his meat on her was tore into pieces by those visuals. She is confused, not sure what to do. She loved her son so much that she cannot dare question him about this ludicrous behavior. She rested there for a while. Thought about the causes and consequences the whole day. Later Sanju returned from school in the evening. His attitude in the house has been the same. Now, Anasuya understood the real reason behind his abnormal behavior with her. It was not because he is getting a boner. It is because he is getting a boner by looking at his own mom. Anasuya empathised with Sanju, though he is caught for what he is doing, she completely cannot disagree with his unnatural feelings on his own mom. She felt how difficult it would be for Sanju to have those feelings for his mom but also not being able to fulfull them. The moon took his full shape. Sanju began his regular night duty before sleep. YKWIM. Anasuya crept into the blanket along sanjue Mr. Rudra fapping his limp dick but mind full of Sanju. Rudra showed some reaction this time. He turned towards Anasuya, gave a kiss on her cheek. This was unexpected for Anasuya. She gave a nice rub on the cock in return but that cock never responded. Mr. Rudra closed his eyes and slept again in a blink of an eye. Frustrated Anasuya squeezed his balls and she slept too.

Sun took its turn now and is rising well above in the sky. Rudra left to court. Sanju went to school and Anasuya is left alone at home with just confused mind. She took her phone and dailed

Anasuya: Hello, is this PAV school admin office?

Radha: Yes mam, how can I help you?

Anasuya: This is Anasuya speaking. Son of Sanjay Bhardwaz. 10th standard, A section. I just have a few queries about my son. Can you help me with that mam?

Radha: Oh is it! Sure I can. Just a second. Let me bring up his records.

Anasuya: Thank you madam, your name please.

Radha: This is Radha Verma. You can call me Radha.

Anasuya: Nice. So, Radha here’s the thing. I actually do not need my son’s scores or records. I am very well aware of his academics. He is doing good at them. But my concern is something else.

Radha: I see. Not a problem Miss Anasuya. And what would that concern be?

Anasuya: It might sound little wierd but please get this. I want to know if there are any beautiful girls in Sanju’s section? Like really really beautiful.

Radha: What!! hahahaha.. oh my God! Miss Anasuya, this is not a marriage bureau.

Anasuya: Sorry, I do not mean that way. Can you kindly answer my question please.

Radha: haha I am still perplexed. Nonetheless, Sanjay section has turned into only boys’ section this year. Did you not know this Miss Anasuya?

Anasuya: Really? So, there aren’t any girls in his class at all?

Radha: Yeah. No girls. Forget beautiful, there aren’t any girls at all.

Anasuya: this is now totally making sense. Sanju never told me his so called ‘girlfriend’ name to me. I see, well, thanks for that info Radha mam. I have another query. You may not be able to answer this but please let me know whatever you can.

Radha: Sure.. please go ahead.

Anasuya: Who are Sanju’s friends in the school. Who does he hang out more with? Like any close buddies? Can you name any?

Radha: Oh yeah. That I can definitely say. There are these very notorious, ill-mannered kids Pavan and Ajay. They are very close to Sanju. To the date, I don’t understand how Sanju is getting well with those two idiots. But Sanju’s academics never go down. So, you know, mmm nothing that we can complain.

Anasuya: Pavan and Ajay. Hmm. I cannot really judje them. Kids are anyway naughty in the schools. I’m glad that you could tell me this Radha mam. Is there anyway I can meet those two kids in person without Sanju’s knowledge?

Radha: Umm that sounds difficult but yeah, I can arrange for that. I’d call Sanju for some dummy review meeting with me at lunch break. You can meet those kids at that time in the canteen. What say?

Anasuya: Awesome. It’s almost 11 ‘o’ clock now. I better hurry up and get ready. Thanks a lot Radha. That was so generous of you. I will call you later and explain in full detail what this is all about. Thank you so much again.

Radha: Anytime Miss Anasuya. Alaways happy to help a parent. See you.

Anasuya: Bye Radha.
Anasuya wants to talk to Sanju’s best friends and see if they were the influencers on him. If not, at least she wanted to be in touch with them so that they can tell her what Sanju is being upto in school. She got ready quickly and started to school. She rehearsed all her queries in her mind on the way. Upon reaching the school, it was already lunch time, school ground was full of wandering students and she could see the canteen from a distance. As she walked upto to the canteen, she called Radha and asked her the exact location where she can find Pavan and Ajay. Radha advised the same over the phone. Anasuya went to canteen and walked towards the table where Pavan and Ajay were seated. They just finished up their meals. Anasuya came and said Hi to them

Anasuya: Hey guys. Hello.. You are Ajay and Pavan, right? said Anasuya with a greeting smile.

Both Pavan and Ajay were shocked. To see their dream Milf suddenly appear infront of them and greet them with names.

Pavan: Ah! hi.. amm yeah.. I’m Pavan.

Ajay: And I am Ajay. both with still the surprised face.

Anasuya: takes her seat opposite to them. Hello Pavan, hello Ajay. I’m Anasuya, I am Sanjay’s mother.

Ajay: Hello. Hii.. amm Hi aunty. What is this sudden visit for? Are you searching for Sanju? I think he is with Radha mam.

Pavan: Should we call him?

Anasuya: No no, I know he is busy. In fact I came here to meet you guys. Heard that you two are very close to Sanju. You are like 3 idiots where Sanju is Rancho. haha.. correct?

Ajay: You can say that aunty.. we are close friends. The famous trio in our class but we are not idiots aunty.

Anasuya: haha Ok. 3 good boys then. Here, take these. A small gift for you two. Hands over 2 chocolates to each of them

Pavan: Oh aunty, why all these now? So kind of you.

Ajay: Thank you aunty Grabs all choclates and winks at Pavan. And what is about us aunty? You want anything from us? You want to know anything about Sanju?

Anasuya: Uhmm well Ajay, actually yeah. I came to talk to you guys about Sanju. I have a plenty of questions about Sanju which only you guys can answer. But..

Pavan: Sure aunty, we’ll absolutely help you. Sanju is a very good student. Both academically and behavior-wise. I am surprised that a parent of student like Sanju is reaching out his friends for inquery!!

Anasuya: It’s not like that. I know my son is a good boy and I hope he will be so. But.. I have been seeing a change in his character lately.

Ajay: Is it so? We didn’t find anything like that in him.

Anasuya: But I did. At home, he is acting very different. He is not talking to me much these days.

Ajay: That’s strange! How can one not talk to such beautiful lady!?!

Pavan: nudged Ajay to stop flirtling with her already. Ahm.. aunty.. he meant to say.. how can one not talk to his own mom. Moms are always beautiful to their children, right? smiles

Anasuya: That’s okay Pavan, let him be. I think this is where the trouble began. With myself only. I don’t know how to get this point to you.

Pavan: What happened aunty? Did he quarrel with you for anything?

Anasuya: No, it is just about me. I mean.. my physical me.

Anasuya cannot talk to them on face. She lowered her face as she is speaking. Pavan and Ajay put on a suprise and also an interesting face at that convo.

Pavan: Aunty, can you be more clear here please. We might misundertand your words if not properly put.

Anasuya: Can I ask you something? You guys should answer very openly.

Pavan: Go on aunty. We are with you.
Anasuya: How do I look to you both? Just go with physical looks only.
Pavan: Aunty.. amm this is.. very absurd. How can we speak about your looks aunty. You are almost like a second mother to us na

Ajay: instantly says SEXY. You look Sexy to me aunty!! with a watering mouth looking at Anasuya
Pavan: Ajayss! This is Anasuyall auntyy! tries to shush Ajay but Anasuya interrupts

Anasuya: What Ajay said is right. At least he is speaking his heart out. Don’t stop him Pavan.

Pavan: But aunty.. what do you mean by asking us such questions? Is it really some problem with Sanju orrr… is it with Sanju’s father? What is it?

Anasuya: Ah! Sanju’s father!! I have had enough of him already. Don’t bring him into this. This is purely and solely about Sanju. I see Ajay here.. being very frank to me. I know you too feel the same about me but you look a little shy to express. That’s good of you.

Ajay: So, am I bad aunty?

Anasuya: No Ajay, no no. You are good too. You two are very good guys. You both are trying to help a lonely mother.

Pavan: I don’t see what we are helping here yet, aunty.

Anasuya: I’ll explain Pavan. I will. Kids at your age start to have feelings for women. Actually it is the age where you start becoming men. It’s ok if you do few naughty things with girls in school. Totally understandable. But Sanju..

Pavan: Sanju what? But Sanju what?

Anasuya: I think.. Sanju.. Sanju is developing feelings for me. Anasuya almost had tears in her eyes and spoke those words with a heavy heart

Pavan tunred to Ajay and said “Holy Fuck, Sanju had feelings for his mom broo!! He too wants to fuck our bitch here” with very low voice and mostly lip movements

Ajay: What!! seriously aunty? So, Sanju wants to fu..
Pavan: Ahmm.. So, Sanju amm.. Sanju have feelings for you. Is that what you are saying aunty?
Anasuya: nodds head in agreement He didn’t express me that but I found out myself. He definitely has feelings for me. I saw that with my own eyes and I have proofs too!!
Pavan: Aunty.. this is preposterous!! How.. like how can a son have feelings for a mom!
Ajay: Anasuya aunty is beautiful Pavan, She is sexy! I can fathom what Sanju mind is running into.
Pavan: Shut up Ajay. You are a third person. But Sanju is her own son. He cannot behave like that
Anasuya: with a sobbing face turning towards them. Hey hey.. please.. you guys don’t get into fight because of me. It is all my mistake. It is my body and my beauty that made Sanju like that.
Pavan: Ah aunty, but.. being beautiful or having sexy assets is not your fault aunty. No woman should feel bad for being sexy. You please do not cry aunty. We feel you. We’ll sort this is out somehow. We are there na aunty.
Pavan helds one of Anasuya’s hand in consolation. But touching that sexy bitch is his main intention. Ajay envies that and quickly grabs another hand of her.

Ajay: Yeah, aunty.. please don’t cry. We shall find a way out of this. We cannot see a sexy mother crying infront of us.
Anasuya: flattened by their ‘love’. looks upto them. Aww! How sweet of you both. I wish I had you guys with me all along. Your madam Radha told about you guys very differently. But I don’t see that in you. You two are such cuties!

Pavan: That Radha mam always has a grudge on us aunty. Leave her. Don’t mind her.

Ajay: But tell me something aunty, how did you find Sanju’s feelings for you? You said you have some proofs for that.

Anasuya: Yeah, I have proofs. I cannot show them here. I feel embarassed here in the public.
Ajay: oh! no problem aunty.. was just asking..
Anasuya: Ajay.. Pavan.. Can I ask you a favor please..
Pavan: Absolutely!
Anasuya: For one day, for just tommorow, can you both bunk the school and come to my home please.
Pavan: Aunty, you are asking us to bunk the school??

Anasuya: Please.. just for tommorow. I want you to show something. I feel like I have company when I speak to you both. Please accept my invite.

Ajay: Why can we not do this on Sunday aunty? Why bunk the school and only tomorrow?

Anasuya: I don’t want Sanju at home when are meeting, Ajay. This is about me and Sanju na.. I want to share my thoughts and sorrows with you guys. We cannot do that with Sanju at home.

Pavan: I think I see a point in aunty’s words Ajay. We should give it a try. After all, she has only Us. winks at Ajay

Ajay: Alright, for our beautiful Anasuya aunty. Let’s do this.

Anasuya: Thank you so much guys. I am very grateful to both of you. But please don’t get caught okay? Bunking is not good in 10th class. You have board this year and things will escalate a lot if found.

Pavan: Meh! Chill aunty. We will get to your house at 10:30 AM sharp. Just be ready to host us.

Ajay: Yep. Till then, stay strong aunty. Keep an eye on Sanju tonight. Lets discuss tomorrow at your home about all that.

Anasuya: Heart is loosened up a little now. Smiles.. Haa. We will discuss. Okay Pavan.. Ajay.. I’ll take leave then. So nice to meet you both. Bye my kiddos
Pavan and Ajay both bid adieu to Anasuya. Anasuya leaves the place with a lighter heart and a feeling that she has now a company to talk to, on all these matters. On subconcious levels, Anasuya also felt good when they used the words sexy and beautful to describe her. She liked that attraction of kids towards her. She went to school to actually find out if Sanju’s friends are teaching him something bad but it tunred out to her that his friends are way better than Sanju and Sanju developed his feelings on his own. This angered Anasuya but a motherly empathy crept in as well.

On the other side of the coin, Ajay and Pavan are on the cloud nine. They looked at each other in awe for about complete 2 mins straight after Anasuya left. It was a dream-come-true moment for them. Anasuya herself is inviting them to her house, that too in private. They both were very amused by that and could not wait for the sun to set and rise again. They spent the night chatting over whatsapp about what they are gonna do tomorrow at Anasuya’s house. They went through multple possibilities, made many plans on how to not overreact, how to not underact etc. They made guesses about what the proof that Anasuya will be showing tomorrow. Is it going to be a video tape of Sanju wanking his cock by moaning Anasuya’s name? or Sanju rubbing his cock on Anasuya’s body parts with love on face and lust in mind? or Sanju purposefully flashing his cock to Anasuya whereever possible? What is it going to be?
Anasuya was unusaully excited the next day while sending off Mr. Rudra and her son Sanju. She was more agile in cooking food, packing things. Once the males left the house, she rushed for a full head shower. She took her own time in getting fully cleansed. She cleaned her armpits, rubbed her vagina insanjues neatly. The thigh vagina cleavages, the underknees, the hipfolds, she rubbed every part thoroughly and took a heartful bath after many days. She do not know what she is doing that for but she is excited. She wants to spend time with Ajay and Pavan. The word “Sexy” in Ajay’s voice is all running all over her mind. It felt like the word is echoing from the bathroom walls. After getting a good warm shower, she came out and dressed in her favorite saree. That was neither a partywear nor a very casual home wear. But will surely tease the boys at right places. She looked at herself in the mirror while getting ready. She had a blush on her cheeks all the while. Her just-dried-hair is left loose to cover her strapped blouse at the back. The shoulders were cut low and wide in the front which exposed good amount of skin. She took a gold necklace and put on to perfectly fill the gap in the front. A bindi on her face always made her look better. She knew it and put on one.

Pavan and Ajay were stuck in their first class. They tried to escape from the school even before entering the premises but Radha mam saw them at school gate and insisted them to class. They were getting late to Anasuya’s appointment. It’s not 10:30 yet but they knew it will be late even if they start now. But finally somehow they managed to escape the class and started to Anasuya’s house on their bicycles.

Sanjay is a cute good-hearted studious 10th class student, thanks to his father genes for his qualities. Mr. Rudra, his father, an advocate in the district court, is always busy with clients and the court. Though that brings income to the family, the poor Anasuya, Sanju’s mom has started to feel emotionally unattended by her own husband due to his busy schedules. Sanjay is very young to notice his mother’s feelings yet. Rudra has got no time to spend with his wife and Anasuya has no strong heart to directly talk to Rudra over this matter.

It has been quite a while since Anasuya started to feel ignored. Her son Sanju loves her but that is not the love she wants at that stage of her life. She needs a romantic, sensual love, which satisfies her sexual urges by pounding the flesh between her legs. Anasuya’s vagina has been ignored to such an extent that even a thought of sex would make her go crazy and starts crying out of depression. She has no one to share those feelings openly. There was an instance where Anasuya was all prepared and ready to give a surprise to her husband. She donned a gorgeuous spandex lingerie waiting for her husband on a Friday night to absolutely enjoy the entire weekend with him on bed. She even got rid of her son Sanju from home by sending him to his uncle’s house for the weekend. But, to Anasuya’s surprise, Rudra sent a text message saying “Hey dear, got another important case in Delhi. Flight at 10 PM tonight. Can’t make it to home this weekend. See you on Monday night.” There wasn’t any prior intimation, not a ‘bye baby’ atleast in the message, how rude and careless!, thought Anasuya to herself in utter dismay. And this is just one incident of her unromantic boring phase of the life she is living lately.

Talking about Sanju, his classmates at school are exactly contrasting boys. Notorious, mischevious, care-free and what not. I don’t know who to thank that for. Unfortunately Sanju got well with only those boys. ‘Opposite poles attact’, goes the saying! Pavan is the naughtiest of all. He loves teasing girls in his school, and even few of his lady teachers. Teachers don’t stay quiet though. A lot of complaints are lodged against Pavan to his parents but they get ignored. Like parents – like son, thought the teachers and left him to himself.

One Friday during lunch recess, Sanju heard the word Anasuya in Pavan’s voice. As he started to find where Pavan is, he found that Pavan is talking to their mutual friend Ajay. Sanju thought of eavesdropping to that conversation.

Ajay: That’s true Pavan, even I saw Sanju’s mom on our last parent-teacher meeting day. She is an absolute stunner. What was her name again?

Pavan: Anasuya, its Anasuya. Remember the name buddy. These days I am getting an erection just by hearing that name. Ah Anasuyall.

Ajay: Ah yes. I will definitely remember it from now. Did you see her voluptous boobs in that blouse? They were oozing out from the front.
Pavan: Her pallu tries to cover them but nah, those boobs aren’t small to hide under that. hahaha. (both laughed together)

Ajay: Really bro, I have never seen such sexy woman of her age? what could be her age though? 35+?

Pavan: Ajay, to be frank, I am fed up with these girls and our teachers in school. Sanju’s mom made me a man I think. I am attracted to her a lot.

Pavan: I so wanna grab those yummy boobs and taste them, lick them and suck them to the end. ssssssss my mouth is watering now!

Ajay: hahaha control my friend. It’s not that easy job to get hold of a woman. That too Sanju’s mom. Sanju is a very sensitive and good kid. How different Anasuya is going to be. I guess she is also a conservative and orthodox woman.

Pavan: Fuck all that man. I soo wanna suck those boobies dry. What if she is a nasty woman from insanjue. What if she is kinky from insanjue? and.. and.. have you ever heard of cuck?

Pavan: Nay, not exactly. Cuckold is a man whose wife cheats him by having sexual relationships with another men.

Ajay: That is what I said. A woman does that only when the husband is impotent, right?

Pavan: Not necessarily. There are many fantasies in today’s world bro. Wives are having sex with another men right infront of her husbands. And guess what, husband approves it and even enjoys it.

Ajay: Daaamn! seriously Pavan? If Anasuya is of such sort, then our job is half-done buddy. Now I am even more excited to fuck our beloved sweet friend Sanju’s mother.

Both Pavan and Ajay’ undies got a bulge and tighter with that chat. Sanju on the other sanjue of the wall got shell-shocked. He knew about intercourse and how kids are made but never had sexual urge before on anyone. This is the first time he is hearing about such pleasures and he feels so bad to hear all those especially on her mother. He couldn’t hear more and left the place at once in a confused state.

Sanju finished his supper and went to his room. He couldn’t talk much to his mother that evening. He was not feeling comfortable and he can’t understand why. Anasuya observed it but did not care much, she thought it could have been because he got tired of PE activity in the school which happens every Friday. Anasuya was finishing her night chores in the kitchen and Mr. Rudra is already snoring in the master bedroom with his belly full, the same regular lazy guy. Sanju sat on his bed and was thinking about that conversation in the school. It wouldn’t get out of his mind. He then opened his biology textbook. He read the human reproductive system chapter totally. He then tuned pages to AIDS chapter. He was more surprised to know the modes of tramitting and not transmitting the disease. One paragraph read in bold letters “Does not transmit by Anal or Oral injestion. Transmits by having unsafe sex with multiple people especially with strangers.” That stunned him completely.

The boobs were main point in the discussion. Sanju realised that his eyes were unconciously struck on her mom Anasuya’s boobs all evening today and that is the reason he could not speak to her comfortably. Though, sex is related to a man’s penis and a woman’s vagina, Sanju is starting to feel the blood pleasure in his cock as he imagined Anasuya’s boobs. His cock is responding to those thoughts. He wanted to open his underwear and have a look at his manhood. He removed his shorts and lowered his underwear. His cock sprang out with energy. It desperately needed a touch. Sanju couldn’t help but hold his cock with his hand. “Mommmmyyy”, moans come out involuntarily from Sanju. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. But he kept holding his cock and rubbing it for the first time. He can only think of Anasuya’s boobs and imagine those boobs juggling in her blouse all these days. He thought whether she wears any bra insanjue or not. Subconciously he hoped not and smiled a little at that thought. Rubbing the cock for his own mother was giving the best pleasure of his life.

His door was slightly open. Anasuya finished the chores, closed all the doors and windows and moving to bed. Just before going to her bedroom, she saw ray of light coming out of Sanju’s room – the door was slightly open. Anasuya went to see what’s keeping her son awake at this late night. As she approached the door, she heard the moans from Sanju. He was moaning her name.. “mommyy aaahh Anasuya mommmaaa”. Anasuya is bamboozled to hear those. She just stood at the edge of the door and peeked into the room. Her own son is stroking his cock moaning his mom’s name. This was a total stunner to her. There was nothing in front of Sanju but a textbook and she could not see his cock clearly in that bedlamp light. She was not sure if he was actually stroking at her or not but she can clearly see his hand motion rubbing the cock. She felt a little happy too, for his son becoming aware of sexual things and that he is growing upto a man. She thought it would be embarassing to disturb and enquire about it now and left the room. She went to her room silently and from there she texted his son, “I’m sleeping Sanju.. don’t study for too long and you too go to bed early”

Seeing that text, Sanju got scared and immediately looked around, pulled up his underwear and wore pants. He could see no one around. Took a breath and relaxed. He then laid back on the bed turning the lamp off. The words of Pavan and Ajay were still running in his mind, his cock getting erected and Anasuya’s boobs from the blouse, all are running in his mind and slowly he dozed off in those thoughts.

After sending that text, Anasuya laid on the bed besidee her husband. The sight of her son stroking cock was so new to her which is troubling her mentally. She gently slid her hand inside her husband’s pants. He was not wearing any underwear as it was night. Anasuya cought hold his cock. It was limp and just lying there. As Anasuya took hold of the cock, he paused snoring for a moment and then continued again – the lazy ass! Anasuya has no other option at that time. She just helplessly stroked the limp cock to satisfy her sexual urges. After stroking for 5-7 mins, she slept with her hand holding the cock insanjue his pants.
Next day the Saturday, Rudra as usual left to his office early in the morning. Sanju was still sleeping in his room. Anasuya finished preparing breakfast and went to wakeup Sanju. She went to her son’s room. She saw her cute little boy sleeping so adorably, her heart was full of love for her son. She slowly sat besanjue him and rubbing Sanju’s hair. “Sanju.. kannaa.. its morning raa.. time to wake up.” Anasuya said with a smile trying to wake him up. Sanju moved a little and said in a sleepy tone, “Maa.. it’s Sunday.. let me sleep for some more time naa..” Anasuya replied, “No beta, today is Saturday, you have to go school. Come on wake up, wake up”, she kept rubbing his shoulder and moving him to bring him to senses. Sanju is starting to wake up, laid there on the bed and opened his eyes, He saw Anasuya at a 2 feet distance. Anasuya for the first time is looking like a sexual beauty to him. The same mom but today it was a different feeling. “Mom.. amm isn’t today Sunday? what are you saying mom? I dont wanna go to school today” Sanju uttered. “Noo Sanjudhu.. you should not say that. School is important kanna. Its a bad habit to bunk the classes. wake up.. my sweet Sanju”, Anasuya said bending a little towards him and kissing on his forehead with motherly love. Sanju completely lost his sleep at once at that kiss. He argued, “Ah mommyy.. pleaasee.. this one day. I thought it is Sunday today and slept late yesterday night.. I can’t go to school momma.. please momma”.
His child-like appeals made Anasuya laugh and melted her heart. Anasuya replied, “Youuu.. this is not good Sanju. You have to be consious about what you are doing. But okay. I am agreeing for this one day.” Sanju smiled and said, “Aww thank you soo much momma.. I love you. umm” as he said this he held Anasuya’s face with two hands on cheeks and went for kissing on the lips. He almost touched them but then suddenly Anasuya stopped him. “Sanju.. amm.. not the..” looked into Sanju’s eyes and continued “I love you too”, Anasuya said, by immediately turning her face letting him kiss on her cheek. It was invlountary action for Sanju to try to kiss Anasuya on lips. When Anasuya avoided the lip kiss which made him kiss on the cheek, he realised it in shock. Anasuya said, “Ok, I have some things to finish in Kitchen, you go back to sleep and I will come after an hour to wake you up..” covered Sanju with blanket till chest and left the room. Sanju recollected what all happened just now and is feeilng warm. He has now a very clear image of Anasuya’s cherry lips which he saw very closely and almost kissed.
The day passed very boringly for Anu. She noticed that Sanju is not usual, he is not talking much today and avoiding all the possible chats with her. On the other hand, it was thriller for Sanju. Whenever Sanju encounters his mom in the house, he could only concentrate on her body. He kept peeking at her spongy boobs stuffed in the blouse tightly. The cleavage view from the front was like a valley between two big mountains. When Anasuya walks away from him, he can see the hip-folds. His heart raced when he saw her mother’s bulky ass swaying while she is walking. He is scanning every minute detail of Anasuya. Her flawless thick black hair set loose till her waist line was ablosute cock-raiser for him. With all these sexual details in mind, when Anasuya turns towards Sanju to talk to him, he could not utter a word. Sanju simply avoided them and turned away murmuring a senseless reason everytime.
Anasuya is already disappointed with her husband Rudra, now Sanju is also acting wierd today and that got Anasuya frustrated. She thought of having a change in mood and decided to go for market to buy groceries and vegetables. Got ready a little and while leaving the house she said loudly, “Sanjuhhu kannaa.. I am going to market to buy some veggies. Stay safe at home and don’t go anywhere. I will be back soon.”. Sanju replied, “ok maa.. sure” from his room.

image upload
The market was so crowded. Generally Anasuya doesn’t vist market on weekends as she knew it will be busy days at market. But today was inevitable. She knows about her sexy homemaker body and how men throws creepy looks at such women in market, but what can she do. She took a deep breath and started walking in. It was so noisy and heavily crowed. People are pushing and yelling at each other. Anasuya could not avoid few pushes. She didn’t mind them and continued shopping. Few low-class teenagers even tried placing hands on her ass when she was bargaining with a vendor bending forward. The guys took turns and pressed Anasuya’s ass. She jerked at those pressings but cannot scold them. As she was adjusting her body, her front view was visible to the vendor. This middle-aged uncle has no shame, he kept staring at her boobs in that tight blouse. The boob flesh was popping out across the blouse edge when she is bending. He wettened his lips and just casually placing tomatoes in the basket.
Anasuya observed that and said, “Can you do it fast please. Here,, here is your money”, and gave him money. He didn’t care her. He held tomatoes in his hand and said, “madam, do you have a bag?”. “Nah, I didn’t bring any bag. You vendors must be having, right?”, replied Anasuya. “Okay.. let me get give one of mine.. amm where shall I put these tomotoes till then” said the vendor looking around and then said, “madam, can you hold these please” and gave Anasuya the tomatoes. Anasuya is still in bending position. Before even she could reply, vendor stuffed the tomatoes in Anasuya’s hands. Anasuya held those close to her chest carefully. While placing those tomatoes there, the vendor deliberately kept one of his hands amongst the tomatoes saying, “ah madam, please hold tight, don’t let them fall, my hand isn’t coming out amm but dont worry I will get the bag soon, must be here only somewhere around”.
He was touching Anasuya’s boobs, right in the cleavage. He is moving his fingers and feeling all the spongy skin of her boobs. Anasuya sensed it and felt ashamed. She said angrily, “what are you doing, remove your hand from there!”. “But mam, it is stuck, I cannot take it out, please hold the tomatoes carefully till I find the bag”, vendor said as he searched around for the bag. But he is enjoying the Anasuya’s boobs with other hand. He is also pressing the boob flesh with his fingers. Anasuya was feeling so uneasy and just simply stood there, she looked around to see if anyone is seeing her as he is pressing Anasuya’s boobs. “Ah! Here it is! Found it madam”, said the vendor taking the bag and asking her to place the tomatoes in that bag. “Gentle, gently place them in the bag madam”, he said. Anasuya loosened her hands and filled the bag with tomatoes. Vendor is still holding on to her boob. He stuck two of his fingers insanjue her blouse and said, “madam, please put all the tomatoes in the bag, no need to hold anyting onto you”. Anasuya is confused, “I already put them all. Now if you remove your hand, I will go. There aren’t any tomatoes with me”. Vendor still reluctantly said, “Then, what is this madam, why are you hiding a tomato insanjue your blouse, I know you did. I can feel it”, moving his fingers insanjue her blouse on the boob. Anasuya now knew that he is taking advantage of the situation and molesting her. She said, “heey.. leave me.. there is nothing in there. Its my.. my.. boo.. amm It is not a tomato. Anyway, did you ever see such a big tomato, when did you sell me such big one? It is not your tomato, Just leave mee”.
Anasuya is struggling to get rid of him, she is swaying all her body. She is in the center of market, bending forward towards a middle-aged man. His hand is holding her boob and squeezing it. Ass showing out to the public. With all her moves and struggles, her saree line at the waist loosend and slid down a little in the back. It caught the eyes of the teenagers who rubbed hands on her ass few minutes before. They swiftly came back to her and each one grabbed one asscheek. Anasuya got stunned, eyes wide-opened. She wanted to turn back slap the shit out of bastards but the vendor in the front isn’t giving any chances away. He now held another hand too on her blouse from the bottom and said, “then, what did you keep there madam? are you stealing items from me?”, he is fondlng the boob, only one boob, supporting it from the bottom and pushing fingers insanjue from the top. “But you are right, this is not a tomato. By the size, this is definitely my mango. you stole a very good juicy mango. How clever! Now give me that back and go.”, he continued in a slightly commanding tone. Anasuya totally knew that he is doing all these deliberately. She doesn’t want to argue and shout at him. That will only make her embarass in the public place. The boys at the back are also on full ride. One is now squeezing both asscheeks and another is carassing her waist. Anasuya then held vendor’s hand and took her boob out of the jacket. “Look, this is not your mango! Now leave it you pervert!”, Anasuya said disgustingly. Vendor saw the full boob along with the nipple in Anasuya hand as she is holding it and showing. He removed his bottom hand and squeezed the boob around the brown dotted nipple with other hand for first and one last time. Anasuya moaned in lust. Swiftly she packed her bood insanjue and stood up. She turned back at the teenagers with a fierce look. They both thought this is the end of session and quickly escaped from there. Anasuya adjusted her saree and then moved ahead for more shopping. This time she was careful. She only chose to buy at female vendors. Nevertheless, she got all the creepy looks and fondles from strangers throughout the shopping time.
Sanju didn’t notice her mom returning but he heard the bedroom door shut hard. He came out of room to see what happened. There was no one in the hall, he understood that his mom returned when he saw the vegetables bag in the kitchen. He then went near bedroom door. He pushed it to open but it was locked from inside. He didn’t want to knock the door. He peeped into the room through the keyhole.
Sanju didn’t notice her mom returning but he heard the bedroom door shut hard. He came out of room to see what happened. There was no one in the hall, he understood that his mom returned when he saw the vegetables bag in the kitchen. He then went near bedroom door. He pushed it to open but it was locked from insanjue. He didn’t want to knock the door. He peeped into the room through the keyhole.
Sanju saw what his mother is doing in the room. It was a very rare sight for Sanju of Anasuya to caress her own boobs like that. He couldn’t help but knock the door and ask her what hapenned. Anasuya stratled at the knocks and quickly adjusted her blouse, covered with pallu and opened the door. “Oh hey Sanju,” said Anasuya with a fake smile. “Amm.. just wanna see you.. is the shopping done?” replied Sanju in a fake casual tone as if he saw nothing. Anasuya was relieved thinking that Sanju is unaware of what happened. “Haa beta, all done. It was good to go out and shop by myself after many days. Felt refreshed.” she walked insanjue inviting Sanju too to her room , “But the crowd! Arh! so noisy and it was like a fish market”. Sanju went along insanjue and they both sad on the bed. Sanju said, “haha what do you mean? You went to a market and complaining it is like a market?!?”. Anasuya replied, “Oops, lol.. what am I speaking. hahaha.. nevermind. So, what else.. tell me something, why are you acting a little wierd from last day?”. Sanju didn’t know what to say as the matter turned quickly towards him and uttered, “mmm.. me? no ma. I am as usual na.. “. “Nope, don’t try to fool mee. I’m your mom. I raised you. I can easily detect change in your behavior. Now tell me seriouly what happened? Did anyone bully you at school? or you are scoring less in any subject? What’s bothering my chunnu munnu beta so much ummm?” said Anasuya in a caring motherly voice. Sanju took some guts and replied, “Its not all that mom, it’s something personal. like.. like..”. “Like what?” Anasuya asked again. “Like my own body mom. I am started to feel strange things happening on my body. I don’t understand why!” answerd Sanju. Anasuya kind-of understood the situation and asked more “Okay.. strange things happening to your body. Interesting. Let me fill that gap. That body part is under your pants, right?” Sanju got stunned at her mom’s openness. He expected a loud bashing and swearing from her mother but quite opposite is happening, Sanju said, “Ha.. but mom.. so, you got the point, are you not angry at me for this?” in a confused state. Anasuya with a smile replied, “No Sanju, it is all ok. You are coming to adolesence and this is expected to happen. But the important thing is.. who are you getting aroused for?”. This question dropped his heart from his chest to his pelvis. “Err.. amm mom..” Sanju could not speak at all. And Anasuya is confident enough on her son that it is definitely not her even though she saw him moaning “mommmaa” last night, owing to her good upbringing. “Come on Sanju, it is ok. Some good-looking girl in your school huh?”, Anasuya teased him. Sanju took that anchor point and hung to it immediately, “haa. yeah the girl. the girl in my class.. she was so beautiful mom mmm” said Sanju. Anasuya laughed at his anxiety and said “aahan. My son is growing! Good”, patting Sanju’s shoulder, “Okay listen, that thing under your pants, is a man thing. Only men have it and it gets into a good shape when you guys get aroused. It stands up like a military soilder in training. Stiff and undistracted. I know it is little awkward to have this talk between a parent and a son but who else understands you more than me. Your dad is a total waste, he doesn’t spend time with you at all. It is only me who can teach you all these.” Anasuya said.
Sanju sat there listening to mom carefully and also secretly sneaking looks at her melons, “Yeah mom, thank you for all the love. I know you are the only one for me in everything. Love you so much”, said Sanju and hugged Anasuya, pressing his chest against her boobs, “but mom, this thing is unsettling, once it takes its stance like a pole. hehe.. it never goes back, it’s very embarassing in class to have that bone-kind-of-thing amidst all my classmates. What can I do for it to cool down ma?” said Sanju. Anasuya replied, “hahaha.. poor kiddo! It is enough for today. I already gave you good gyaan telling that it is okay to have that “bone-kind-of-thing” at this age. You will learn more as you grow up” rubbing Sanju hair. “So, I should just let that happen? Just like that? Sometimes it gives me more pleasure if I touch it when it is activated. It urges me to rub it. Is this all normal?” Sanju asked more uncontrollably. “Shu! I told enough for today. Do whatever it urges you to, but keep an eye on your surroundings and dont get into embarassing situations.” Anasuya replied. Sanju said, “Okay, so, I can do whatever I want in bathroom, in bedrooom, when I am all alone, I can do whatever I want to do to this bone-ki..” Anasuya interuupted in middle and said “Boner. Call it a boner from now on.” Sanju took it from there and continued, “ok yeah the Boner, I can do whatever I want to this boner, right?” Anasuya did not want to talk on this matter anymore. She simply smiled and kissed Sanju his cheek and gave him a warm hug, “I gotta go, have to clean all those veggies and have to cook dinner for you” Anasuya said and left the room.

Sanju already had a big ‘Boner’ inside his underwear. As soon as Anasuya left the room, he closed his eyes and recollected Anasuya’s kiss, her breasts pressing against his chest, her aroma, her big lust-filled eyes (though they are actually not at the moment but he imagined that way ) and stroked his dick. Gave a good 15-20 stokes back-to-back and ran to the bathroom.

Anasuya on the other hand felt so excited about that talk with his son. She was physically in the kitchen but her mind was completely guessing his son’s cock size and color. She doesn’t want his son to make love to her but she is eager to know about his lust and his man-becoming stage. She is a bit relieved and happy because Sanju told that his feelings are for a girl in his class but not to her herself.
After all the heated moments and that crazy interaction about his cock with mom on the weekend, Sanju wants to know more about what his friends Pavan and Ajay are talking about his mom. He is now more positively interested in them rather than confused state like before. During a weekday in the next week, 3 boys sat in the last bench together in the math class.

Ajay: Yeah, our first-bench Sanjay is in last bench today! what’s so special huh Sanju?

Sanju: It’s nothing guys, I am just bored of these maths classes. I already knew all the sums. Miss always keeps me asking questions if I sit in the front bench.

Sanju lied to his friends. He actually want to listen to his friends talking about his mom. He was waiting for them to bring the topic.

Sanju: Arey Ajay, no man. You guys are my besties here. When did I disparage or ridicule you guys. Never na. I just want to spend a little more time among you when I have time.

Ajay: Acha leave it, its ok. You can sit with us. But listen.. can you help me in upcoming half-yearly exams?

Sanju: Oh definitely. I am glad to help you guys. Where do you want me to take tuitions for you?

Ajay No no. Not tuitions. I want your help in preparing chits for the exams. The syllabus is too vast and it is very difficult for just two of us to prepare chits for all exams in short time.

Sanju: What the!! No way. I am not gonna help you cheat. I can take as many lessons as you want though. If you want me to teach something, I am more than happy. But chits, absolutely no.

Pavan: Told you Ajay, this Sanju, the stud, is no good for us. It’s not completely his fault too, we have to blame his parents for it. Especially his mother Anasuya. That bitc.. amm that woman raised Sanju like this. What can he do.

Sanju: My mom? What did she do to blame. There’s nothing to blame her. You should be very respectful towards her. She is such a great mom in raising me like this.

Pavan: Haa.. haa. Great mom with great looks. We saw her by the way in the last parent-teacher meeting. She was mmm.. beautiful.

Ajay: Aww the sweet innocent son getting hurt uh!! hahaha.. Hey Pavan, lets go out. I wanna eat a samosa.

Pavan: Yeah, let’s go, I too wanna get out and stare at some colors in our school. “Colours”.

Pavan winked at Ajay signalling to jump out of class to have a glance at all the sexy women teachers in the school today. They ignored Sanju and left the class out of the window that is just sanjue-by. Sanju tried stopping them but failed. He disappointedly looked down, only to find out that Ajay left his mobile phone in the desk itself. It was luckily unlocked as they left in hurry. Sanju opened that phone and went through all the apps. He opened whatsapp and saw all the chats. He saw a chat with Pavan. Sanju is eager to know what they chat about. He opened that chat thread and going through it.

Ajay: Yeah, that bitch at pub last Sunday, was so fucking hot but but ah.. I cudn’t get to her man.

Pavan: You shud have approached. She is a bitch! She loves cocks. She was such an easy grab and you lost her to your anxiety. Haha. Poor cock!

Ajay: Arh Shut up. Don’t make feel bad more. I am already so horny and feeling down.

Ajay: Aaaah. That slut Anasuya brings me an instant turn on bro. Everyfuckingtime. I wanna grab her bulky ass and hump from behind like a bull.

Pavan: Oh yeaah.. that would be heaven on earth. And don’t forget to pull her hair.

Ajay: Fuck. How can I forget that. We both know how much we love her hair. umm thick black

Ajay: I wanna fuck her hair too! Like.. like.. I wanna tie her hair around my cock and make her stroke my cock looking straight into my eyes.

Ajay: Okay, show me. No more arguments. I wanna see a cock craving so much for Anasuya

Ajay: I understand bro. It’s not a gay-thing. It’s just sharing our lust on Anasuya with each other. Show yours to me and I will show mine. Lets see who got bigger lust on Anasuya.

Pavan: That’s what I wanna point out. It is not gay. I am not gay. I wont be gay for showing you my cock na. ufff!! I don”t know bro. I am getting mixed feelings now errr..

Pavan: uhh yess umm I am stroking ahh ahh Anasuyal Anasuyal ahh you filthy whore.

Ajay: She is a mother! mother to our best friend! Feel that bro. Fuck that mother right in her asshole and tear it!

Pavan: Noo.. I’m still fapping. Anasuya ahh Anuu ummmhh I am shoving my thick cock in her asshole

Pavan: I wanna spank that ass and make her asscheeks turn red for me! fuck yeaah!

Ajay: Nah bro.. I am gonna fuck her mouth with my cock! Lets make her a sandwich between our cocks!

Pavan: Ahh ahh ahhh. that’s awesome! Anu you meaty whore. ughh uhhhh Fuck her deep bro. Give her a deepthroat fuck!

Ajay: Yess yess ahh I am fucking her throat now and squeezing her yummy boobs with my palms. My nails digging in her flesh!! How is it going for you bro at the back? ah uhhhh

Pavan: Damn! aaah!! I.. I.. I did! I cummed in Anasuya’s asshole! aaaaaaaaaaaaahh This is heaven
Ajay: Awesome. mmmmhh. But this is not the actual heaven bro. We have to fuck her in real. Now get yourself together and take rest for sometime. Lets meet at our chai point at 10 PM.

Ajay: lol.. I see you are still enjoying that orgasm. Okay I am going now. See you at 10. bye

Chat ended there and there’s no reply from Pavan after that. Sanju read the entire chat and got superhorny. His dick took its stance in the pant again. He got what he wanted, just that not from the boys directly but in a different way. It was so arousing for Sanju to read all those cuss words from his friends. Slut, MILF, Bitch what else. He bend his head down on the front desk and rubbed his cock. While doing so, he quickly forwarded those pictures to his mobile and then deleted that chat with him. Now Sanju’s phone has those 2 pictures and Ajay chat with Sanju is deleted. This way Ajay will not know that pics have been shared to Sanju.

Back at the home in the night Sanju went to his room after dinner and opened his phone, He checked those pics that he forwared to him from Ajay phone. His mightly newborn soldier woke up again. Turned off all lights and slided insanjue the blanket. He removed his night pant and underwear too. He held his phone in one hand and dick in another. Started stroking at her mother’s nude pics. Aoh! Those were not real nude pics of course, the edited pics. Face of his Mother Anasuya but with the body of the sexiest pornstars. The edit came so well and perfectly blended. He kept fapping at those pics and recollecting his friends’ hot imaginary sandwich session with Anu.

Anasuya being done with dishes and closing all the doors, walked toher bedroom to sleep but noticed moans again from Sanju’s room. This time she was not suspicious, she was sure that he is fapping but didn’t think it was on her itself. She turned to Sanju’s room and peeked into it. She saw Sanju completely under the blanket, can sense the phone insanjue by its light. And something is moving insanjue the blanket right exactly at his center. Anasuya had no doubt now. She is seeing her own son fap on his bed. She wondered how beautiful that girl must be. She thought of getting insanjue and tease his son by a surprise visit. So that she too can a look at his girlfriend’s face. But she stopped. She didn’t want to disturb her son’s private pleasure time. She left from there closing the door properly with least sound. She went back to her bedroom. Slept with her hubby’s limp cock in her hand as usual and dozed off.
Next morning after sending off Sanju to school, Anasuya went to Sanju’s room to clean and sort things there. She saw his mobile phone on the dressing table. Then she got the thought, this could be good time and opputunity to find who Sanju is mad about. oh by the way, Sanju is a good boy. He doesn’t carry phone to school like his mischevious friends. But the phone was locked and she didn’t know the key. She randomly tried few PINs. Tried 0000 – did not work. Tried 9999 – did not work. Tried 1234 – did not work. After that phone got blocked for next 5 mins to try again. She waited, sat there on bed, looked around, felt that time wasn’t running fast when needed. After 5 mins, she started trying again. Tried 1603 which was his birthday – did not work. Tried 1906 which was her birthday – did not work. Then phone warned her with a message “This is the last try. If failed, the phone will be blocked for next 2 hours”. Looking at that she thought very carefully and gave a final try. PIN 6972 – That worked!! Anasuya jumped on the bed with joy. She knew how his naughty son is getting to. 69 and 72 are the famous code positions in sex. “My little boy thought that no one could decode his sexual PIN huh! If he is master in sex, I’m his MOM!” said Anasuya to herself in pride and went through all his apps. She opened gallery. She scrolled scrolled but there were no pics of any girls. There were only pics of he and his family at functions. All were good formal casual family pictures. Some of them has Anasuya too of course in them. She then went through various folders in Photos app. Clicked on Whatsapp images. There, right there Anasuya saw what her son was beating his cock to. Anasuya (photo) with a perfectly matched fake nude body in the phone looking at her realself with a smile. The real Anasuya face is exactly opposite to the photo Anasuya’s expression now. Her breath stopped for a second and she is dumbfounded.
Anasuya is surprised to see her fake nudes in Sanju’s phone. Her presumtion and confidence in Sanju for not beating his meat on her was tore into pieces by those visuals. She is confused, not sure what to do. She loved her son so much that she cannot dare question him about this ludicrous behavior. She rested there for a while. Thought about the causes and consequences the whole day. Later Sanju returned from school in the evening. His attitude in the house has been the same. Now, Anasuya understood the real reason behind his abnormal behavior with her. It was not because he is getting a boner. It is because he is getting a boner by looking at his own mom. Anasuya empathised with Sanju, though he is caught for what he is doing, she completely cannot disagree with his unnatural feelings on his own mom. She felt how difficult it would be for Sanju to have those feelings for his mom but also not being able to fulfull them. The moon took his full shape. Sanju began his regular night duty before sleep. YKWIM. Anasuya crept into the blanket along sanjue Mr. Rudra fapping his limp dick but mind full of Sanju. Rudra showed some reaction this time. He turned towards Anasuya, gave a kiss on her cheek. This was unexpected for Anasuya. She gave a nice rub on the cock in return but that cock never responded. Mr. Rudra closed his eyes and slept again in a blink of an eye. Frustrated Anasuya squeezed his balls and she slept too.

Sun took its turn now and is rising well above in the sky. Rudra left to court. Sanju went to school and Anasuya is left alone at home with just confused mind. She took her phone and dailed

Anasuya: This is Anasuya speaking. Son of Sanjay Bhardwaz. 10th standard, A section. I just have a few queries about my son. Can you help me with that mam?

Anasuya: Nice. So, Radha here’s the thing. I actually do not need my son’s scores or records. I am very well aware of his academics. He is doing good at them. But my concern is something else.

Anasuya: It might sound little wierd but please get this. I want to know if there are any beautiful girls in Sanju’s section? Like really really beautiful.

Radha: What!! hahahaha.. oh my God! Miss Anasuya, this is not a marriage bureau.

Anasuya: Sorry, I do not mean that way. Can you kindly answer my question please.

Radha: haha I am still perplexed. Nonetheless, Sanjay section has turned into only boys’ section this year. Did you not know this Miss Anasuya?

Anasuya: this is now totally making sense. Sanju never told me his so called ‘girlfriend’ name to me. I see, well, thanks for that info Radha mam. I have another query. You may not be able to answer this but please let me know whatever you can.

Anasuya: Who are Sanju’s friends in the school. Who does he hang out more with? Like any close buddies? Can you name any?

Radha: Oh yeah. That I can definitely say. There are these very notorious, ill-mannered kids Pavan and Ajay. They are very close to Sanju. To the date, I don’t understand how Sanju is getting well with those two idiots. But Sanju’s academics never go down. So, you know, mmm nothing that we can complain.

Anasuya: Pavan and Ajay. Hmm. I cannot really judje them. Kids are anyway naughty in the schools. I’m glad that you could tell me this Radha mam. Is there anyway I can meet those two kids in person without Sanju’s knowledge?

Radha: Umm that sounds difficult but yeah, I can arrange for that. I’d call Sanju for some dummy review meeting with me at lunch break. You can meet those kids at that time in the canteen. What say?

Anasuya: Awesome. It’s almost 11 ‘o’ clock now. I better hurry up and get ready. Thanks a lot Radha. That was so generous of you. I will call you later and explain in full detail what this is all about. Thank you so much again.

Anasuya wants to talk to Sanju’s best friends and see if they were the influencers on him. If not, at least she wanted to be in touch with them so that they can tell her what Sanju is being upto in school. She got ready quickly and started to school. She rehearsed all her queries in her mind on the way. Upon reaching the school, it was already lunch time, school ground was full of wandering students and she could see the canteen from a distance. As she walked upto to the canteen, she called Radha and asked her the exact location where she can find Pavan and Ajay. Radha advised the same over the phone. Anasuya went to canteen and walked towards the table where Pavan and Ajay were seated. They just finished up their meals. Anasuya came and said Hi to them

Anasuya: Hey guys. Hello.. You are Ajay and Pavan, right? said Anasuya with a greeting smile.

Both Pavan and Ajay were shocked. To see their dream Milf suddenly appear infront of them and greet them with names.

Anasuya: takes her seat opposite to them. Hello Pavan, hello Ajay. I’m Anasuya, I am Sanjay’s mother.

Ajay: Hello. Hii.. amm Hi aunty. What is this sudden visit for? Are you searching for Sanju? I think he is with Radha mam.

Anasuya: No no, I know he is busy. In fact I came here to meet you guys. Heard that you two are very close to Sanju. You are like 3 idiots where Sanju is Rancho. haha.. correct?

Ajay: You can say that aunty.. we are close friends. The famous trio in our class but we are not idiots aunty.

Anasuya: haha Ok. 3 good boys then. Here, take these. A small gift for you two. Hands over 2 chocolates to each of them

Ajay: Thank you aunty Grabs all choclates and winks at Pavan. And what is about us aunty? You want anything from us? You want to know anything about Sanju?

Anasuya: Uhmm well Ajay, actually yeah. I came to talk to you guys about Sanju. I have a plenty of questions about Sanju which only you guys can answer. But..

Pavan: Sure aunty, we’ll absolutely help you. Sanju is a very good student. Both academically and behavior-wise. I am surprised that a parent of student like Sanju is reaching out his friends for inquery!!

Anasuya: It’s not like that. I know my son is a good boy and I hope he will be so. But.. I have been seeing a change in his character lately.

Anasuya: But I did. At home, he is acting very different. He is not talking to me much these days.

Pavan: nudged Ajay to stop flirtling with her already. Ahm.. aunty.. he meant to say.. how can one not talk to his own mom. Moms are always beautiful to their children, right? smiles

Anasuya: That’s okay Pavan, let him be. I think this is where the trouble began. With myself only. I don’t know how to get this point to you.

Anasuya cannot talk to them on face. She lowered her face as she is speaking. Pavan and Ajay put on a suprise and also an interesting face at that convo.

Pavan: Aunty, can you be more clear here please. We might misundertand your words if not properly put.

Pavan: Aunty.. amm this is.. very absurd. How can we speak about your looks aunty. You are almost like a second mother to us na

Ajay: instantly says SEXY. You look Sexy to me aunty!! with a watering mouth looking at Anasuya
Pavan: Ajayss! This is Anasuyall auntyy! tries to shush Ajay but Anasuya interrupts

Anasuya: What Ajay said is right. At least he is speaking his heart out. Don’t stop him Pavan.

Pavan: But aunty.. what do you mean by asking us such questions? Is it really some problem with Sanju orrr… is it with Sanju’s father? What is it?

Anasuya: Ah! Sanju’s father!! I have had enough of him already. Don’t bring him into this. This is purely and solely about Sanju. I see Ajay here.. being very frank to me. I know you too feel the same about me but you look a little shy to express. That’s good of you.

Anasuya: No Ajay, no no. You are good too. You two are very good guys. You both are trying to help a lonely mother.

Anasuya: I’ll explain Pavan. I will. Kids at your age start to have feelings for women. Actually it is the age where you start becoming men. It’s ok if you do few naughty things with girls in school. Totally understandable. But Sanju..

Anasuya: I think.. Sanju.. Sanju is developing feelings for me. Anasuya almost had tears in her eyes and spoke those words with a heavy heart

Pavan tunred to Ajay and said “Holy Fuck, Sanju had feelings for his mom broo!! He too wants to fuck our bitch here” with very low voice and mostly lip movements

Pavan: Ahmm.. So, Sanju amm.. Sanju have feelings for you. Is that what you are saying aunty?
Anasuya: nodds head in agreement He didn’t express me that but I found out myself. He definitely has feelings for me. I saw that with my own eyes and I have proofs too!!
Pavan: Aunty.. this is preposterous!! How.. like how can a son have feelings for a mom!
Ajay: Anasuya aunty is beautiful Pavan, She is sexy! I can fathom what Sanju mind is running into.
Pavan: Shut up Ajay. You are a third person. But Sanju is her own son. He cannot behave like that
Anasuya: with a sobbing face turning towards them. Hey hey.. please.. you guys don’t get into fight because of me. It is all my mistake. It is my body and my beauty that made Sanju like that.
Pavan: Ah aunty, but.. being beautiful or having sexy assets is not your fault aunty. No woman should feel bad for being sexy. You please do not cry aunty. We feel you. We’ll sort this is out somehow. We are there na aunty.
Pavan helds one of Anasuya’s hand in consolation. But touching that sexy bitch is his main intention. Ajay envies that and quickly grabs another hand of her.

Ajay: Yeah, aunty.. please don’t cry. We shall find a way out of this. We cannot see a sexy mother crying infront of us.
Anasuya: flattened by their ‘love’. looks upto them. Aww! How sweet of you both. I wish I had you guys with me all along. Your madam Radha told about you guys very differently. But I don’t see that in you. You two are such cuties!

Pavan: That Radha mam always has a grudge on us aunty. Leave her. Don’t mind her.

Ajay: But tell me something aunty, how did you find Sanju’s feelings for you? You said you have some proofs for that.

Anasuya: Yeah, I have proofs. I cannot show them here. I feel embarassed here in the public.
Anasuya: For one day, for just tommorow, can you both bunk the school and come to my home please.

Anasuya: Please.. just for tommorow. I want you to show something. I feel like I have company when I speak to you both. Please accept my invite.

Ajay: Why can we not do this on Sunday aunty? Why bunk the school and only tomorrow?

Anasuya: I don’t want Sanju at home when are meeting, Ajay. This is about me and Sanju na.. I want to share my thoughts and sorrows with you guys. We cannot do that with Sanju at home.

Pavan: I think I see a point in aunty’s words Ajay. We should give it a try. After all, she has only Us. winks at Ajay

Anasuya: Thank you so much guys. I am very grateful to both of you. But please don’t get caught okay? Bunking is not good in 10th class. You have board this year and things will escalate a lot if found.

Pavan: Meh! Chill aunty. We will get to your house at 10:30 AM sharp. Just be ready to host us.

Ajay: Yep. Till then, stay strong aunty. Keep an eye on Sanju tonight. Lets discuss tomorrow at your home about all that.

Anasuya: Heart is loosened up a little now. Smiles.. Haa. We will discuss. Okay Pavan.. Ajay.. I’ll take leave then. So nice to meet you both. Bye my kiddos
Pavan and Ajay both bid adieu to Anasuya. Anasuya leaves the place with a lighter heart and a feeling that she has now a company to talk to, on all these matters. On subconcious levels, Anasuya also felt good when they used the words sexy and beautful to describe her. She liked that attraction of kids towards her. She went to school to actually find out if Sanju’s friends are teaching him something bad but it tunred out to her that his friends are way better than Sanju and Sanju developed his feelings on his own. This angered Anasuya but a motherly empathy crept in as well.

On the other side of the coin, Ajay and Pavan are on the cloud nine. They looked at each other in awe for about complete 2 mins straight after Anasuya left. It was a dream-come-true moment for them. Anasuya herself is inviting them to her house, that too in private. They both were very amused by that and could not wait for the sun to set and rise again. They spent the night chatting over whatsapp about what they are gonna do tomorrow at Anasuya’s house. They went through multple possibilities, made many plans on how to not overreact, how to not underact etc. They made guesses about what the proof that Anasuya will be showing tomorrow. Is it going to be a video tape of Sanju wanking his cock by moaning Anasuya’s name? or Sanju rubbing his cock on Anasuya’s body parts with love on face and lust in mind? or Sanju purposefully flashing his cock to Anasuya whereever possible? What is it going to be?
Anasuya was unusaully excited the next day while sending off Mr. Rudra and her son Sanju. She was more agile in cooking food, packing things. Once the males left the house, she rushed for a full head shower. She took her own time in getting fully cleansed. She cleaned her armpits, rubbed her vagina insanjues neatly. The thigh vagina cleavages, the underknees, the hipfolds, she rubbed every part thoroughly and took a heartful bath after many days. She do not know what she is doing that for but she is excited. She wants to spend time with Ajay and Pavan. The word “Sexy” in Ajay’s voice is all running all over her mind. It felt like the word is echoing from the bathroom walls. After getting a good warm shower, she came out and dressed in her favorite saree. That was neither a partywear nor a very casual home wear. But will surely tease the boys at right places. She looked at herself in the mirror while getting ready. She had a blush on her cheeks all the while. Her just-dried-hair is left loose to cover her strapped blouse at the back. The shoulders were cut low and wide in the front which exposed good amount of skin. She took a gold necklace and put on to perfectly fill the gap in the front. A bindi on her face always made her look better. She knew it and put on one.

Pavan and Ajay were stuck in their first class. They tried to escape from the school even before entering the premises but Radha mam saw them at school gate and insisted them to class. They were getting late to Anasuya’s appointment. It’s not 10:30 yet but they knew it will be late even if they start now. But finally somehow they managed to escape the class and started to Anasuya’s house on their bicycles.
Awesome broooo..... Very nice structure and story.... Please continue ?

image upload

bro try adding pics in between bro then the story would come to life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back