• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Asaas channa and doctor sins treatment by (kindblackdevil)

Do you want more stories like this

• Yes

Votes: 56 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Comment you fav model

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
Reactions
DF Coins
NadSMo.jpg

Ahsaas channa
Was a beautiful and successful girl in Bollywood she had many role has child artist but as she group and her body started to change she started feeling some more heat in her pussy but it was low but after her 18 birthday it got worse whenever she alone she started to masturbate but it still doesn't work so go to her doctor Mr sins and he Wellcome her in his clinic

Mr.sins =long time no see Ahsaas what happened you're face look tired
Ahsaas =yes doctor I'm Very tried
Mr.sins why do you have lots of work
Ahsaas= no doctor

then she told him that she had some unusal heat in her pussy from childhood but after her 18th birthday it got out of control she told him that she always feel heat in her pussy and it's always dripping wet all-time then she told him

Ahsaas=I have tried masturbation to some time but it's still doesn't work
Mr. Sins did you try having sex
Ahsaas= no I'm scared of having sex and pain
Mr sins = there nothing to be scared ahsaas let me show you go behind the Curtain and Change in hospital gown
She went behind the curtain and started removing her clothes and were the hospital gown but it was too small it was Barley covering her ass
Ahsaas= doctor this gown is too low don't you have another one
Mr sins= no ahsaas it was the last gown other are gon for wash don't worry I'm your doctor come out

Ahsaas come out of the curtain and she was holding the gown and stretching it down and trying to cover her ass

Mr sins = ahsaas lay down on the bed

Ahsaas very uncomfortable lay down then Mr sins come with his stethoscope and started checking her heart beat but it feel like his was pressing her boobs then he ask her

NafXvK.jpg

Mr sins= you're heart beat is little to high now I'm gonna check down
and he put her leg on stand and go down to check her pussy when he set down he saw her fully wet panties shocking in ahsaas juice he smelld it and

Ahsaas = ask what are you doing doc it's dirty don't smell it
Mr.sins = it's part of the process

Then he touch her pussy with his hand but it has gloves on but he wants to feel her pussy with his bear hand so he said

Mr sins= ahsaas I'm going to remove my gloves so I can properly examin you

Then he touch her pussy with bear hand and she got jolted of volt in her body
Then he inserted his one finger in her pussy and

Ahsaas= what are you doing doctor
Mr sins =it's part of process now I can know how much heat in your pussy and how much wet you can go

Then he put his another finger in and started finger her by bringing his finger back and forth after a time he started licking her pussy but this time ahsaas didn't say anything because she was too busy to enjoy it and moaning.
the whole room was filled with her moaning

Ahsaas= Ahhhahhh doctor faster doctor it feel really gooooodd Ahahhhh ahhahh doctor faster

NadloD.jpg

than after 5 to 10 min she cum on Mr sins face but he licked the whole thing and

Ahsaas= it really feelt good doctor
Mr sins =so now we can go on the next stage

then he opened his pants zip and bring out his dick and said

Mr. Sins =we should use natural lube for this
Ahsaas= ask what do you mean doc
Mr. Sins= you cover my dick with your Silva as a natural leub
Ahsaas= but I never done that
Mr. Sins =let me teach you open your mouth

( she those)
Then he put his dick in her mouth and he said

Mr. Sins = suck this like a kulfi

And she started doing it and then doctor & ahsaas both were enjoying it it was her first time but she was doing it like a professional after 10 min he bring out his dick from her mouth and said

Mr.sins=now for the finale

He came top of her and got her in Missionary position
And slowly put her dick in her pussy she was a virgin so he started slowly
And after his dick enter in her pussy she scream but after some she controlled her self and then sins also started to speed it up and his strock got faster and faster
And ahsaas was moaning like a slut

NafNeb.jpg

Ahsaas= yes yes good goooog Ahahhhh ahahahhh it feeel amaaazzing doooc
Keep it uuup Ahahhhh ahahahhh Ahahhhh ahahahhh Ahahhhh

And then half hour of moaning and stroking he finally cum in her pussy then they both get up and get dressed and Mr sins give her a abortion pill and told her

Nafkio.jpg

Mr sins= if you feel again like this in future you can come to my clinic any time
Ahsaas = of course doc you just solved my last 7 years of problem

And after that day whenever she feelt heat in her pussy she would go to Mr sins or just go on hookups

(The end) by @kindblackdevil

NadSMo.jpg

Ahsaas channa
Was a beautiful and successful girl in Bollywood she had many role has child artist but as she group and her body started to change she started feeling some more heat in her pussy but it was low but after her 18 birthday it got worse whenever she alone she started to masturbate but it still doesn't work so go to her doctor Mr sins and he Wellcome her in his clinic

Ahsaas= no doctor

then she told him that she had some unusal heat in her pussy from childhood but after her 18th birthday it got out of control she told him that she always feel heat in her pussy and it's always dripping wet all-time then she told him

Mr sins = there nothing to be scared ahsaas let me show you go behind the Curtain and Change in hospital gown
She went behind the curtain and started removing her clothes and were the hospital gown but it was too small it was Barley covering her ass
Mr sins= no ahsaas it was the last gown other are gon for wash don't worry I'm your doctor come out

Ahsaas come out of the curtain and she was holding the gown and stretching it down and trying to cover her ass

Ahsaas very uncomfortable lay down then Mr sins come with his stethoscope and started checking her heart beat but it feel like his was pressing her boobs then he ask her

NafXvK.jpg

and he put her leg on stand and go down to check her pussy when he set down he saw her fully wet panties shocking in ahsaas juice he smelld it and

Then he touch her pussy with his hand but it has gloves on but he wants to feel her pussy with his bear hand so he said

Mr sins =it's part of process now I can know how much heat in your pussy and how much wet you can go

Then he put his another finger in and started finger her by bringing his finger back and forth after a time he started licking her pussy but this time ahsaas didn't say anything because she was too busy to enjoy it and moaning.

Ahsaas= Ahhhahhh doctor faster doctor it feel really gooooodd Ahahhhh ahhahh doctor faster

NadloD.jpg

than after 5 to 10 min she cum on Mr sins face but he licked the whole thing and

( she those)

And she started doing it and then doctor & ahsaas both were enjoying it it was her first time but she was doing it like a professional after 10 min he bring out his dick from her mouth and said

And after his dick enter in her pussy she scream but after some she controlled her self and then sins also started to speed it up and his strock got faster and faster

NafNeb.jpg

And then half hour of moaning and stroking he finally cum in her pussy then they both get up and get dressed and Mr sins give her a abortion pill and told her

Nafkio.jpg

Mr sins= if you feel again like this in future you can come to my clinic any time

And after that day whenever she feelt heat in her pussy she would go to Mr sins or just go on hookups

Excellent fake story...???

NadSMo.jpg

Ahsaas channa

Ahsaas= no doctor

NafXvK.jpg

NadloD.jpg

( she those)

NafNeb.jpg

Nafkio.jpg

Superb bro

NadSMo.jpg

Ahsaas channa

Ahsaas= no doctor

NafXvK.jpg

NadloD.jpg

( she those)

NafNeb.jpg

Nafkio.jpg

When will I started next story

Back