• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
After 10 mins watchman 2 laid down and quickly hw slapped my ass and I sat over his dick as he entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy while watchman 1 started to fuck my mouth ferociously and after 30 mins they both switched their positions and I orgasmed twice

thomas campion poems

Now watchman 2 picked me up and made me lie on the ground on my belly and soon he went behind and entered my asshole from behind and started to fuck my asshole while watchman 1 pointed his dick in my face and I slowly grabbed his dick and started to suck his balls like a lollipop.

After fucking me for another 20 mins in that position they both got up and made me sit on my knees and both started to slap my face with their dicks and I slowly grabbed their dick in my hands and started to lick and suck their dicks like a lollipop one by one and while sucking their dick they pushed their dicks deep into my mouth and I tried to deepthroat them and soon after 10 mins they both shit their load of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it but still there was some cum left which they dropped on my boobs.

Then we rested for a while and soon watchman 1 and watchman 2 pointed their dicks towards my face and asked me to open my mouth I understood what it was and soon they both started to pee all over me and I started to lick their pee off my body and after five mins they both had completely drenched me off in their pee and then we all rested for some time.

After a few mins watchman 1 had a wicked smile on his face and I was totally exhausted and could do not more sex but watchman 1 had other plans he quickly came near me and grabbed my hair and started to kiss me and soon he pulled me up and dragged me towards the commode and he slowly sat down on the commode and started to shit and quickly he pulled me down and asked me to suck his dick while he shitted and I quickly grabbed his fick and started to suck his dick while he completed shitting and soon he finished shitting and as expected he gave me a kiss on my lips and quickly he got up and pushed my face into the commode and asked me to lick his shit clean and I without any hesitation licked his shit and seeing this even watchman 2 got aroused and soon again watchman 1 sat down on the pot and I started to suck his dick while watchman 2 entered my asshole from behind and started to fuck my asshole like a bull for the next 10 mins before cumming inside me.

After five mins we all stepped out of the washroom and I asked both of them to stand there while I tiptoed into my room and took out some cash from my purse and slowly I tiptoed my way back towards them and handed them over the cash and exchanged their no and asked them to leave without informing anyone about it and they both gave me a kiss on their lips and soon they took the cash and walked out but after five mins watchman 1 returned back as I was still standing there and I asked him why did he return he quickly told me "tujh jaisi randi ko chodne ke liye paise bhi chodd sakta hu saali kuttiya" and saying this he started to kiss me while grabbing my naked ass and we both went to another room to sleep
Great update bro

The next morning I woke up naked with watchman 1 and soon he started to kiss me on my lips and then we both got up and went out and as I stepped out I went to the other room to check on the waiters and they all were also awake and so I called them all out and stood near watchman 1 and they all looked at me with a wicked smile on their face all of us were completely naked and so we all went to the kitchen and quickly I made something for all of us to eat and soon we all had our breakfast and sat down now all of them wanted to fuck me but they decided to fuck me individually instead of a gangbang and soon watchman 1 came near me and told me that they all were going to lie in different rooms and I should dress up in my wedding dress and then go to each room one after the other and there they all would fuck me individually and I gave him a wicked smile and quickly went into another room to change my dress.

The next morning I woke up naked with watchman 1 and soon he started to kiss me on my lips and then we both got up and went out and as I stepped out I went to the other room to check on the waiters and they all were also awake and so I called them all out and stood near watchman 1 and they all looked at me with a wicked smile on their face all of us were completely naked and so we all went to the kitchen and quickly I made something for all of us to eat and soon we all had our breakfast and sat down now all of them wanted to fuck me but they decided to fuck me individually instead of a gangbang and soon watchman 1 came near me and told me that they all were going to lie in different rooms and I should dress up in my wedding dress and then go to each room one after the other and there they all would fuck me individually and I gave him a wicked smile and quickly went into another room to change my dress.

Nice update 😍
Waiting for next

So quickly I laid down in the bed and Asif climbed over me and placed his dick in between my boobs and I wrapped dmy boobs around his dick and he started to move his dick in between my boobs and I started to lick his dick head in the meanwhile and after 10 mins he shot his load of cum all over my face and quickly he bent down and gave me a kiss and this time he sat down and I quickly went and sat over his dick and started to bounce on his fivk I started to move my hips to and fro and soon I imcreaed the speed of my bouncing and I was loving it he was hitting my g spot and while fucking him I was saying "aaah choodfhhoo auurr auhhh fucnnckk mee yeahhh " and listening to this he told me "saali Teri suhaag raat toh Mai hi Manali randi apne pati ki jagah mujhse khud khud ke chud rahi hai yelee" and saying this now he started to fuck my pussy at top speed he bent me down and started to bite my nipples again and I was in heaven he said "ek kaam karte hai tu aur mai hi shaadi karlete hai vaise bhi suhagraat toh hogayi ab se tu yahi rahegi mere saath aah" and saying this he spanked my ass several times .I

After 20 mins he pushed me on the bed and quickly je spread my legs and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy in this position for another half an hour and now even I orgasmed over his dick andt hen I quickly went on my knees and grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and within no time he shot his another load in my mouth and I swallowed it he was shocked to see this and quickly he pulled me up and gave me another miss on my lips and pushed me on the bed wr both rested for a while and when I woke up he had already left.

END OF STORY

FOR THE NEXT STORY I NEED YOUR HELP I Request AND NEED YOU ALL TO MESSAGE ME ON DF SUSHMITA SENS NUDE FUCKING FAKES THERE SHOULD BE FAKES OF HER FUCKING IN PUSSY AND BOOB PLAY FUCKING IN DIFFERNT POSITION AND BLOWJOB

GANGBANG AND THREESOME FAKES WOULD BE APPRECIATED A LOT
U r great artist

After having danced we returned to her house and as soon as we entered her house we both sat down on the sofa to take some more rest and now it was around 12:00 and then we both headed back into the room and soon I asked her to take a nude selfie with me she agreed and I quickly clicked a few selfies of us nude and then I lifted my dress and said "accha theek hai ab mai chalta hoon" she hurriedly grabbed my hand and told "Sid agle 10 din tak bahar shooting pe hai ,toh tum yahi Rukh jao mere saath,abhi sojaate hai"listening to this balls of happiness bursted inside me and I could not justify my excitement and happiness and quickly agreed and laid down on the bed and after a while I got up and say on the bed and told her "mujhe itni jaldi neend nahi aarahi hai" she gave me a wicked smile and quickly she crawled up to the bed and sat on my lap and said "abhi aajayegi" and saying this she pulled my head and planted a kiss on my lips the kiss was of love not lust and we continued to kiss for a while and then we both feel on the bed while kissing and slept like that only that night hugging each other.

The next morning we woke up at around 10 and as I woke up Kiaras boobs were just in front of my face as she was still asleep and her pussy was just above my dick I decide to not to fuck her and disturb her sleep and soon I opened my mouth and started to suck on her nipples for a while before falling asleep again and then after an hour I finally woke up and saw that Kiara was nowhere in the room so I got down from the bed and walked out naked to the hall and as I went to the hall I saw kiara making tea in her kitchen wearing her bathrobe so I quickly went towards the kitchen and stood behind her and slowly I bent and inserted my one hand inside her robe and started to massage her boobs and kiss her neck she gave me a smile as I continued to do so and after five mins I could not control anymore and threw her bathrobe opens and started to rub my hands over her ass and then I quickly lifted her in my arms and carried her to the washroom where we both had a shower together.

Fucking amazing work

It was around nine o clock in night and everyone had fucked me individually now all of them were good and made me orgasm but the best was only babar he was a fucking bull he had fucked me non stop for more than two hours like a bull and gave me several orgasms and made me go crazy.Now it was dinner time and soon we all had our dinner and stood near the hotel entrance and out of the 9 8l of them had some other work commitments and has to leave and only babar was left behind for me and soon they all gave me a kiss on my lips and left and now only me and babar were left and as soon as they left I turned around towards Babar and gave him a smile and quickly he grabbed my waist and pulled me near him and planted a kiss on my lips and started to kiss me with his tongue and aftar a few mins even I started to respond to his kiss he was going wild and I was wondering where he got so much energy from as he had just fucked me like a cheap slut just a few hours ago and now he wants more anyways after five mins he broke the kiss and quickly he started to kiss my neck and my shoulders and slowly he started to rip off my clothes and within five mins I was standing there in the bikini and he had not even cared to go in a room anyways how did it matter we were all alone now and soon he stripped off my panty as well and now I was just wearing a bra and slowly he pushed me on a sofa at the counter and I spread my legs wide and he bent down and started to lick my pussy like a wild animal as I moaned with pleasure.

After five mins he pulled down my bra and slowly he took his tongue and started to play with my nipples and lick them slowly while he pinched my other nipple with his hands and then quickly he pulled me down and lay beside me and slowly he lifted my one leg and placed his dick near my pussy and with one stroke he pushed his entire dick into my pussy and started to fuck me faster and faster as I enjoyed and soon while he fucked me he started to play with my boobs .

After 10 mins he laid down completely and asked me to sit on his dick and I got up and positioned my puss over his dick and slowly sat down in his dick and now he started to fuck me in this position and while he fucked me in this position I started ti rub my pussy in order to orgasm and as expected within half an hour I orgasmed all over his dick while he continued to fuck me in that position for the next 1 hour before shooting his load of cum into my pussy.Then we both went off to sleep naked

The next morning I woke up at around 11 and Babar was still asleep I woke up and made some coffee for myself and soon drank the coffee and as it was very sunny and hot I decided to why not take a swim and quickly I went in to the room where I had kept my bag and quickly I wore a cute sexy bikini and headed towards the pool the pool was of 5 feet and without wasting any time I dived into the pool and started to swim.

After 15 mins the door of the room facing the pool opened and babar stepped out and from a distance itself I could notice his erection and within a few mins even babar came and stood near the pool and I swam towards him and even he jumped into the pool as he jumped into the pool I was also near him and quickly I gave him a kiss on his lips and we both started to swim side by side and after a few laps he got horny and pushed me towards one end of the pool and quickly he started to kiss me and slowly he ripped off my bra and his boxers and asked me to swim naked and then we continued to swim like that for a while and after a few more laps babar could not control anymore and he stepped out of the pool but I kept swimming so as I swam towards him I placed my hand on the side to rest and Babar sat above me and as I raised my legs to take another lap he grabbed both my legs and with full force he pulled me out of the pool and grabbed my ass while I hanged upside down with his dick hitting my face he hastily with one hand tool off my panty with force and started to lick my wet pussy with his rough tongue while is started to lick his dick and deepthroat it,umm it was a very good position indeed and then he slowly placed me on the ground and soon he pulled me towards him and started to kiss my neck and my shoulders and lick it while I started to stroke his pumping dick.

After five mins we both went towards the bench and quickly babar sat down on the bench as I crawled up to him and positioned my pussy over his dick and sat on his dick and he started to fuck my dick faster and faster as we had just swimmed and there was water in my pussy his dick was hitting me harder and faster than ever and I was moaning in pleasure with full heart.

This was my fastest orgasm as I orgasmed within just 15 mins and I had gone mindblown and soon babar pushed me on the bench and spread my legs wide and bent down and started to lick ym pussy with his tongue and slowly he started to lick it faster as I pushed his head deeper into my pussy after licking my pussy for about fifteen mins he got up and planted another kiss on my lips and slowly he placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck my pussy once again and this time he was going slower and deeper making it erotic for me.

After around 30 mins he was tired and so he laid down while I went down and quickly grabbed his dick and started to move my hands over it and then I started to suck and lick his dick like a lollipop and after fifteen mins my mouth magic worked and he shot his load of cum all over my face and I my mouth which I swallowed.

Even though he had shot his load of cum his dick was still erect

As his dick was erect he quickly pulled me down on the ground and made me lie and laid beside me and soon he lifted my one leg and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy again and while fucking my pussy he started to play with my boobs and continued to ram my pussy.

After fifteen mins we both got up and he lifted me in his arms and carried me to the room and as we entered the room he threw me on the bed and grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the corner of the bed and raised both my legs and asked me to hold my legs in air and quickly he placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck me again and this time he was going wild like a bull he was grinning while I was moaning with pleasure.

pic sharing

Then quickly it was time for another position change and so he climbed on the bed and dat down as I laid down over hum and he this time entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole like he fucked my pussy and after a few mins as he was not enjoying much he again wanted a switch in position and so he threw me on the bed making me rest on my belly and soon he laid over me and entered my asshole from behind and started fucking my asshole with every stroke my ass bounced back to him which motivated hum to fuck me faster.

picture upload site

After ten minutes he got down and made me sit in doggy style and soon he entered my asshole again and started to fuck my asshole like a bull again and he was going faster in my asshole and the whole room was filled with thap thap noises and my moans

image ru

After 20 mins he was totally exhausted and so I turned to the other side and grabbed his dick and started to give him a blowjob and within five mins he shot his entire load of cum into my mouth

We both rested for a while and for the next 10 days I started to roam around naked in the resort and we fucked at every place including the kitchen the dinning table each room the pool the playground everywhere and each time we had shocking orgasms and we even shit together and my morning breakfast included his shit with a glass full of his pee which I happily drank and ate as his personal whore.

But there was still time left for my anniversary so I decided to why not give my distant fucker a surprise.

As his dick was erect he quickly pulled me down on the ground and made me lie and laid beside me and soon he lifted my one leg and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy again and while fucking my pussy he started to play with my boobs and continued to ram my pussy.

After fifteen mins we both got up and he lifted me in his arms and carried me to the room and as we entered the room he threw me on the bed and grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the corner of the bed and raised both my legs and asked me to hold my legs in air and quickly he placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck me again and this time he was going wild like a bull he was grinning while I was moaning with pleasure.

pic sharing

Then quickly it was time for another position change and so he climbed on the bed and dat down as I laid down over hum and he this time entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole like he fucked my pussy and after a few mins as he was not enjoying much he again wanted a switch in position and so he threw me on the bed making me rest on my belly and soon he laid over me and entered my asshole from behind and started fucking my asshole with every stroke my ass bounced back to him which motivated hum to fuck me faster.

picture upload site

After ten minutes he got down and made me sit in doggy style and soon he entered my asshole again and started to fuck my asshole like a bull again and he was going faster in my asshole and the whole room was filled with thap thap noises and my moans

image ru

After 20 mins he was totally exhausted and so I turned to the other side and grabbed his dick and started to give him a blowjob and within five mins he shot his entire load of cum into my mouth

We both rested for a while and for the next 10 days I started to roam around naked in the resort and we fucked at every place including the kitchen the dinning table each room the pool the playground everywhere and each time we had shocking orgasms and we even shit together and my morning breakfast included his shit with a glass full of his pee which I happily drank and ate as his personal whore.

But there was still time left for my anniversary so I decided to why not give my distant fucker a surprise.
Woww great job bro 👌👌👌👌

Back