• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
If you wanna get a milf I would suggest get someone from social media rather than film industry. Firstly you'll find great milfs out there and also they won't overshadow Kajol's role. I guess go with Ritu Rathee or Prerna
That a great idea to get someone from social media, but will have to check the number and quality of her fakes.
That's one reason I have Divyanka Tripathi option in mind as She's from tv, Have numerous and quality fakes, and she won't overshadow Kajol.

That a great idea to get someone from social media, but will have to check the number and quality of her fakes.
That's one reason I have Divyanka Tripathi option in mind as She's from tv, Have numerous and quality fakes, and she won't overshadow Kajol.
How about Munmun Dutta she's got good fakes and also she in no way can overshadow Kajol and above she is a good milf but yeah she's a little too young to be a "MILF"

Guys, need a replacement "Girlfriend's Mom" as there aren't much fakes available of Sakshi Dhoni over the internet, which in future will create a bottleneck. So please suggest me some hot milfs that goes with the storyline as well as won't overshadow 'Kajol'.
Some of the options are: Shilpa Shetty, Divyanka Tripathi.
Suggest any other name if you have any.
Why not some milfs from the south industry

Guys, need a replacement "Girlfriend's Mom" as there aren't much fakes available of Sakshi Dhoni over the internet, which in future will create a bottleneck. So please suggest me some hot milfs that goes with the storyline as well as won't overshadow 'Kajol'.
Some of the options are: Shilpa Shetty, Divyanka Tripathi.
Suggest any other name if you have any.
Everyone's Favourite Divyanka :)

Back