• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which actress do you fantasize about the most?

• Deepika Padukone

Votes: 108 26.1%
  • Shraddha Kapoor

Votes: 180 43.5%
  • Alia Bhatt

Votes: 120 29.0%
  • Kiara Advani

Votes: 176 42.5%
  • Kriti Sanon

Votes: 170 41.1%

• Total voters

DreamFakes

Legendary Faker
Exclusive Faker
Pro Faker
Story Teller
LV

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Hi everyone, welcome to my new thread. As many of you know I used to make fakes on this site, but due to a lot of work and creative low block in the end, I decided to part ways from it. Although I am not making fakes anymore, I want to try my hands on some fantasy stories which will be something new for me.
As we all dream of fantasies with our favourite actresses, I also do and I have made this thread specifically for that. In this thread I will be posting some stories of Indian actresses which I like. Please comment your suggestions and feedbacks after every update so that it helps me proceed the story forward and also give confidence, as I am very new to this. So let's begin with the first story.
** Also for image references I will be using my old fakes but if I do use someone else fakes I will credit them below the image, if missed please drop a message to me, I will add it **

Deepika Padukone Does Role Of A Lifetime ✨

NOTE:
This story is originally based on a story from xossip of old times, which consisted of Deepika and Aishwarya Rai. But as it is no longer available, I am writing it in my own way and according to today's time.

Story starts

Deepika was enjoying her freetime at her home after the grand success of her last movie ‘Pathaan’ which became an All time blockbuster. Deepika was trolled before the movie release for wearing a bikini of orange color and all that nonsense but after the film released she got a lot of praise for her performance. Deepika also didn’t mind the trolling as she knew that these people were just some jobless jerks and that they would also often masturbate to her at night, so it was no big deal to her. She was very bold, was of modern thinking and had a very positive attitude.

Now back to the present, Deepika was standing in front of a mirror, staring at her naked self. She had long dense hair, with a bit of curls on them. Her boobs were of 34B bra size, they were perfect in size and shape. Her nipples were also of the right size and were of brownish pink color. She had a flat tummy with a hint of abs visible, also down below her tummy was her heavenly pussy with a nice small patch of pubic hair on top of it. Her hips were perhaps the biggest in whole Bollywood and were a site to behold. She had really long legs for an Indian actress, which made her one of the tallest in the business.

Deepika padukone nude boobs

She was holding a film script in her hand, which a director had dropped a week prior to her. The director, when visited Deepika, told her that he wanted to make this film with only her, and that she would be perfect for the role. He also told her that the story of this film is very good but this film will also contain some really bold and steamy sex scenes which are really essential for the story and will change the landscape of bold films in our country. So he told her to read the script with an open mind and message him about her decision after she had gone through it thoroughly. Deepika understood and told him that she will go through it. The director was on cloud seven and a little shocked that she didn’t say no to the script immediately and will take her time to go through it and make her decision.

A few years back she would have rejected the script, but now as she was such a big star and much more understanding and had done almost all kinds of films, this genre of movies was the only one missing from her collection, so she thought why not do it and who knows that maybe she would also enjoy it in the process.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. SOON!

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE:

Deepika sat down on a chair near her and started going through the script. While reading she understood why the sex scenes were so important to the story. As she was reading the script, she started to play with her pussy and masturbate. She started to remember her past experiences with her ex-es, how they would do it on the set.

She remembered the time when she and Ranbir were shooting for ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ and they had sex in the vanity when the shoot was over, as a way to celebrate their past. As they were no longer a couple, they just had sex as a one time thing to remember the time they were together. But they enjoyed it so much that they made it frequent, they would do it quickly when the shoot was being set for the next shot, it was great a turn on for both of them, having sex while hiding from the crew. Kalki and Aditya even caught them once having fun, and started to tease them from there on. She remembered that after the movie shooting was complete, she and Ranbir made a pact that they would be fuck buddies for life instead of spending whole life together as a couple.

Deepika padukone nude sex with Ranbir Kapoor
Credit: orochimaru

She also remembered the first time she and her now husband Ranveer did a film together. The film was ‘Ramleela’ and showed the lead pair having an intense love relationship. She remembered how during the shooting of the song ‘Ang Laga De’, they both got really intimate with each other while kissing and the director had to separate them out after yelling cut, the scene turned out to be excellent due to the exceptional chemistry between the two and everyone in the crew clapped for them. After the shoot was over the two had such intense sex in the vanity van. That day she knew that he was the person that she was going to marry and did so also.

Deepika padukone nude boobs with ranveer singh
Credit: CelebFakes

Remembering all those fun times, she orgasmed really hard. Now she thought that this movie was going to be a great opportunity for her and that it would open new doors for her future. So she messaged the director that she is ready to take on the film and is also OK for all the sex scenes. The director got ecstatic and sent her a million smilies and thank you messages. Now it was time to cast the male actor besides her and the director started his search. The shoot of the movie was going to begin soon and the news of Deepika acting in such an erotic movie spread like a wildfire and the movie became one of the most anticipated movies of the coming years, raising her fan following even more.

Deepika padukone nude

Guys let me know who should I cast as the male actor besides her for the next update, he should be married to an actress so that I could integrate her also into the story and preferably should be younger than her. Looking for your suggestions.

NEW UPDATE:

Deepika sat down on a chair near her and started going through the script. While reading she understood why the sex scenes were so important to the story. As she was reading the script, she started to play with her pussy and masturbate. She started to remember her past experiences with her ex-es, how they would do it on the set.

She remembered the time when she and Ranbir were shooting for ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ and they had sex in the vanity when the shoot was over, as a way to celebrate their past. As they were no longer a couple, they just had sex as a one time thing to remember the time they were together. But they enjoyed it so much that they made it frequent, they would do it quickly when the shoot was being set for the next shot, it was great a turn on for both of them, having sex while hiding from the crew. Kalki and Aditya even caught them once having fun, and started to tease them from there on. She remembered that after the movie shooting was complete, she and Ranbir made a pact that they would be fuck buddies for life instead of spending whole life together as a couple.

Deepika padukone nude sex with Ranbir Kapoor
Credit: orochimaru

She also remembered the first time she and her now husband Ranveer did a film together. The film was ‘Ramleela’ and showed the lead pair having an intense love relationship. She remembered how during the shooting of the song ‘Ang Laga De’, they both got really intimate with each other while kissing and the director had to separate them out after yelling cut, the scene turned out to be excellent due to the exceptional chemistry between the two and everyone in the crew clapped for them. After the shoot was over the two had such intense sex in the vanity van. That day she knew that he was the person that she was going to marry and did so also.

Deepika padukone nude boobs with ranveer singh
Credit: CelebFakes

Remembering all those fun times, she orgasmed really hard. Now she thought that this movie was going to be a great opportunity for her and that it would open new doors for her future. So she messaged the director that she is ready to take on the film and is also OK for all the sex scenes. The director got ecstatic and sent her a million smilies and thank you messages. Now it was time to cast the male actor besides her and the director started his search. The shoot of the movie was going to begin soon and the news of Deepika acting in such an erotic movie spread like a wildfire and the movie became one of the most anticipated movies of the coming years, raising her fan following even more.

Deepika padukone nude

Guys let me know who should I cast as the male actor besides her for the next update, he should be married to an actress so that I could integrate her also into the story and preferably should be younger than her. Looking for your suggestions.

With Jordi el polla

NEW UPDATE:

After one week, the director went to Deepika’s home again to introduce her to the male lead of the film. The male lead was Siddarth Malhotra, who was married recently to the beautiful Kiara Advani. At first both Siddarth and Kiara were a bit hesitant due to the nature of the script, but after a thoughtful discussion both decided that it will be better choice for him as the movie will gain a lot of spotlight and Siddarth may even get a boost in his career due to it as his past movies were all a big failure except ‘Shershaah’.

Also Kiara had a big crush on Deepika, so thought it would be really nice to see Deepika with her husband. She had a lovely heart and both Siddarth and Kiara were open minded people, so it was OK with her to let her husband have some fun with Deepika as long as he fucks her like a bitch after returning from shoot. Also the script only mentioned acting sex scenes and not full nudity, so it was just an act just like in other bollywood movies but a lot spicier and with lesser clothes.

Kiara Advani nude

Now at Deepika’s house the three of them were having a discussion about the movie and how different scenes should be performed. The director wanted to have an opinion on the sex scenes from both the actors, and how they think the scenes should look and be performed. Deepika said why not when we enter in the apartment, he and I share a passionate kiss and during the kiss he tears my shirt and drill me down on the sofa. The director and Siddarth both looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth as the full description of the scene came as a shock to them. Deepika said you wanted my opinion right? Director just nodded in approval.

He then called the fashion designer for the movie and asked her what should be the clothing of Deepika. Deepika also gave her opinion that her character should wear some kind of formal dress like shirt and skirt, so that it is easier to tear up. Also underneath there should be some kind of black bra and a thong, as it would be best suited with the dress and her character. The designer agreed with her and all the details of the look were finalized.

Deepika Padukone maxim shoot

After the director went home, Deepika and Siddarth had a private conversation. Siddarth asked her if her family and Ranveer are fine with this role. To which she replied, yes why not? They are very open minded people and know that it is my profession to entertain people, whether I do it while wearing clothes or by going fully nude, it is completely my choice. Siddharth got an instant hard on listening to her. She also noticed the bulge and passed a little giggle on his condition. Then Deepika asked if he is fine with this role. He said that he is now, but he and Kiara were a bit hesitant in the beginning. Deepika replied, yeah I know in the beginning it could be daunting, but don't worry we will have a lot of fun while doing this and it is going to turn out great, so let’s meet at the shoot next week.

After Sid went home, Ranveer also arrived. Ranveer asked Deepika is he the new lead in your movie? To which Deepika replied yes. Ranveer said you both will look great yaar and went into their bedroom with her as he wanted to fuck his lovely so bad after such a long day at work. After entering the room, Ranveer removed Deepika’s top and pants, she was not wearing any underwear that day, so was completely nude now. Deepika also pulled Ranveer’s trousers and underwear and took his cock in her hands. She was massaging it slowly teasing him. Then she put his cock in her mouth and started to give him a blowjob.

Deepika Padukone nude blowjob

While she was sucking his cock, Ranveer asked her about the movie, how the script is and how steamy are the scenes. Deepika stopping and drinking the precum that was there in her mouth from all the sucking, replied that the script is really good, the story is also top notch. And sex scenes are very steamy. This movie will definitely raise the bar in the industry. Ranveer got really excited and lifted her up and put her on the bed. The next moment he started pounding her hard in missionary position, thinking of the scenes of the movie. Then Deepika got on top of him and started to ride him in the cowboy position.

Deepika padukone nude sex fucking

While doing sex, they both would also act as the characters of the movie they are performing in, currently Ranveer doing Siddarth’s role. This was a habit they developed from the time of shooting ‘Ramleela’, they would do sex just before doing the scene so that their chemistry is perfect during the scene, even though the movies don’t require full sex performance, but this practice helped them a lot in building their chemistry.

After a rough hardcore fuck session, he removed Deepika from top and asked her to get to her knees, and discarded all his load in her mouth knowing how much she loves to drink cum. And then she swallowed all the cum and also licked the remaining bits off from his cock, then after cleaning up, they both went to sleep as it is without any clothes.

Deepika padukone nude blowjob cum

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!

THE SHOOT BEGINS

The shooting of the movie began and according to plan, the sex scenes were to be filmed on the tenth day of the shoot. Now the day which everyone was waiting for came, the crew was kept minimal so that there is less chance of footage being leaked and both the actors remain comfortable. The crew consisted of only 5 people, the director, his assistant and 3 cameramen. The assistant was a young 21 year old boy. In the cameramen department, 2 men were of middle age and had known Deepika for a long time so it was comforting for her to shoot with them, and the third cameraman was also a young boy who was new to the industry and was a very big fan of Deepika.

Now after all the requirements for the scene were ready and actors also came to the set with all their makeup done, the Director yelled ‘Action’ to start shooting the scene. Both Deepika and Siddarth come inside the apartment passionately kissing each other, then near the sofa he tears the shirt of Deepika making the buttons fly away in opposite directions and her boobs in lacy black bra pop out, which were a site to behold in themselves. Deepika could feel all the eye gazes towards her but continued the scene. Then Siddarth made Deepika sit on the lap of the sofa and removed the rest of the shirt which was left and her skirt. Deepika also removed Siddarth’s clothes and both cuddled on the sofa. Deepika positioned herself on top of Siddarth riding vigorously in cowboy position. All the people who were present in the room haven’t seen Deepika like this, Ever! She was putting on quite a show but that’s what you expect from a superstar actress.

Deepika padukone in bikini fighter movie

After a lot of passionate kissing between the two actors, the director yelled ‘Cut’, and everyone started to clap for both the actors. The director’s assistant rushed towards the actors with robes to cover them up. Both the actors stood up, each of them knew that the other was turned on from what happened just now, both had a lot of sweat due to high intensity love making. They both covered up their bodies with the robes and went to the director to see how the scene turned out. The scene turned out to be quite exceptional but everyone seemed to agree that there was something missing from the scene.

Then the director gathered a lot of courage and asked the two actors if they could go fully nude for the scene. Deepika looked at the director with raised eyebrows as being completely nude was a lot to ask for. The director said that I know that it is a lot to ask for, but this is very essential for the story to go forward and this scene will make or break the film. Deepika understood the director’s point and knew the importance of the scene in the film. Director said that we could put nipple pasties on your nipples to hide them and put a cock sock on Siddarth’s cock to ensure that it doesn’t make contact with you. But Deepika said that she hates nipple pasties as they are a bitch to take off and that there is no need for cock sock, she is a big girl and could handle a cock. The Director was so ecstatic and so proud of Deepika, that she was so understanding and easy going in an industry which is full of prudes.

The scene was reset from the beginning and everyone took their positions. The cameraman number 3 was a bit nervous this time as he was going to see his favorite actress naked and that too from so close, he had never imagined even in his wildest dreams that he would be able to see Deepika Padukone naked. He got lost in his thoughts and was brought back to his senses by the Director shouting ‘Action’ to start the scene.

The scene started similarly with both Deepika and Siddarth entering the apartment while kissing each other passionately. After reaching near the sofa, Siddarth tears Deepika’s shirt, but this time completely and throws it away. He then unhooks her bra and throws that also away. A cool breeze suddenly hit Deepika’s nipples and made them grow hard. Everyone in the studio was in awe of Deepika’s breasts and took a moment to just appreciate them. Then, being in the flow, Siddarth grabbed her tits, all while kissing her. Then Deepika broke the kiss, and took Siddarth’s head and placed it on her boobs. Siddarth also took the cue and started to suck her nipples. Deepika threw her head back moaning. Then, when Siddarth finished sucking her boobs, he opened up her skirt and threw it away. He pulled down her thong and revealed her heavenly pussy which was clean shaven to the whole room. Everyone could just admire how much of a diva she was looking in just a pair of high heels.

Deepika Padukone nude
Credit: DwightSchrute

Then Siddarth also removed his shirt and pants, Deepika in one swoop while turning on the sofa removed his underwear with her legs, causing his cock to almost hit her face. It was already hard and it made Deepika proud that she could give her co-star a hardon so early. Then she pulled him towards her to kiss, and in the process his cock almost entered her pussy with the head of the cock just going in, leading to a deep moan from her. The passionate kissing went on for a while with Siddarth trying his best to not insert his cock more than what it already is inside her vagina and fucking her senselessly in front of everyone. As Siddarth started to focus on her boobs, sucking and biting her nipples, Deepika threw her head back in pleasure. On opening her eyes, she locked them with Cameraman 3 and while giving lustful moaning expressions. On the other hand, Cameraman 3 was trying his best to hide the cum spot on his pants which was caused due to all what was happening. Deepika was quite shocked and proud that she made him cum in his pants without even touching himself. Deepika realized that she was quite an exhibitionist and was enjoying doing all this in front of an audience, so she decided to have some fun of her own with all the crew members.

Deepika Padukone nude boobs

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE GUYS !! WILL BE A LOT OF FUN !

UPDATE: DEEPIKA HAS SOME FUN!

Deepika pushed Siddarth a bit back, causing his cock head to come out of her pussy. Everyone in the room got a bit worried about what had happened. Deepika announced to the room, that you all are going down on me, and that it's not fair that you all remain dressed while I remain naked, so till the end of the shoot I want everyone to remain naked along with me. At this time they were ready to die on her command let alone be naked.

As Deepika sensed some hesitation, she did a little twirl from her hips and bent down, her heavenly pussy was now visible to the whole room, and said, will this make you all drop your clothes? And indeed it did the trick, the director’s assistant was the first to strip followed by the director and all the cameramen. In no time all the cocks were out in the wild, all of them erect and straight as an arrow, and Deepika was very proud of the erections that she had caused. Deepika said well done gentlemen, let's be like this for the rest of the shoot.

Deepika padukone nude
Credit: @DwightSchrute

Deepika was very comfortable being nude with all the men in the room as she had known most of them for a long time and she had even helped cameramen 2 with monetary issues, so there was no fear of her footage getting leaked or she be taken any advantage of. She could have all her fun without any sort of fear.

Deepika then asked the director if she could direct some of the next scenes to which he replied excitedly with a yes. Deepika then took Siddarth’s hand and took him to the table near the sofa, she could feel all the eyes that were gazing at her pussy. Then she placed herself on the table and placed legs wide open on the chair present in front, making Siddarth sit on it. Her wet pink pussy was a treat to the eye for all. Then she asked cameraman 3 to come in front just behind Sid, and take close up shots of her from down below. She knew that he was a big fan of hers and how he cummed to her without even touching himself, so she decided to reward him. She asked cameraman 2 to film her from top and capture only the essentials without capturing her pussy ofcourse. She also directed cameraman 1 to take shots from the side view so that her figure could be visible.

Deepika padukone nude

Credit: @CelebFakes

Now the people took their position and the next scene started. Deepika brought Siddarth’s head near her pussy. He took the cue and started to lick it with his tongue. He started to go up and down and also play with her clit. She was on cloud seven by what was transpiring. She placed his hands on her tits and started to massage them, he also pinched and pulled her nipples while concentrating on her pussy ofcourse. The scene was turning out to be excellent. As Sid increased his pace, Deepika threw her head back, closed her eyes and let out a deep moan, resulting in a heavy orgasm. She opened her eyes to cheering and clapping from the crew members for how good the scene turned out to be.

Both she and Sid stood up with the help of each other and shared a small kiss, while kissing she also took his cock in her hands and started to give him a handjob, no-one in the room could believe what they were seeing. In no time Sid cummed, she did it in favor of the orgasm he had caused her. After he cleaned up his cock, all of them went to the director’s screen to see how the scene unfolded. There were only 5 chairs present for the 6 of them. Deepika being the lovely person she is, made them all sit and placed herself on the lap of the Director’s assistant. While looking at the footage she could feel the assistant’s cock twitching around her ass. She realized that the poor soul needed some help and took his cock in her hand, letting a loud moan out from him. Everyone turned out to see what happened, Deepika said that the poor boy needed some help and everyone just laughed. She gave her phone to Sid and asked him to record them, to give the poor boy a memento as he was also a very big fan of hers. She asked him to get ready for a wild ride and placed his hands on her tits. The boy was a quick catcher and started to play with her nipples while she was giving him a lap dance. She then proceeded to hold his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, she was just starting to fondle with them, but he couldn’t control any longer and cummed in her hands and on her hips. She licked all the cum off her hands and off her ass, getting an amazed look from the other crew members.

Others also could not control and started to jerk off to her. She just stood there with her hands crossed waiting for them to finish. She then sat down on the floor and asked them to cum on her tits so that the floor remains clean. Everyone could only say yes as only an idiot will decline. In no time they all sprayed their load on her tits and some on her face. After all of them were done, she stood up and everyone gave a group hug for the amazing work they did today. After the hug, she said that maybe we could also shoot a blowjob scene next time, giving a little wink and licking a bit of cum near her lips. They all were ready to die on her command right now let alone shoot a blow job scene with her. Now that the first shoot was over, all of them dressed up and went home with only the director working on the edits and planning the next scenes.

Deepika padukone nude blowjob cum

Credit: @CelebFakes

END OF PART 1. STAY TUNED FOR PART 2, WITH KIARA ALSO IN IT!!

Last edited:
PART 2 BEGINS!!

The next day, Deepika sat in her car and was very excited for the shoot. She remembered her previous day, how she became an exhibitionist and took everyone on a wild nude ride. Her pussy became wet just by remembering what all had transpired the previous day. She got lost in her thoughts and only a message from Siddarth got her back to her senses. He said that Kiara was also going to join them in today’s shoot. Hearing it her heart skipped a beat, as having fun with her husband while alone is different and with her being there it will be a whole different game. Sid said that no need to worry, she is completely fine with what happened yesterday, heck we even had such amazing sex yesterday after such a long time without any tensions, also she is more interested in the film now and wants to meet you so badly as she has such a huge crush on you. Hearing this her heartbeat became normal and she sent smileys and hearts in response to the message. Also while the driver was driving with concentration, she took a blind spot and sent a peek-a-boo image of her right boob to Sid, saying to deliver it to Kiara with love.

After reaching the studio, she went straight to her vanity and asked her manager to get her makeup done for the shoot. In the meanwhile, she removed all her clothes and took out a pair of high heels from the cabinet as they were the only item of her dress which were required for the shoot. After wearing the heels, she stood up and walked up to the mirror to admire her curves and adjust her hair for the look. She was looking smoking hot in curly hair and just a pair of heels.

Deepika Padukone nude

While she was admiring her curves, someone knocked at the door. Deepika asked who it was, and it was her makeup man. Deepika was about to wear her robe, than a thought occurred to her. She thought that she was going to be fully nude for the shoot, so why not get a full body makeup done, it will make her boobs and pussy look even better. She told the makeup man to come inside. The makeup man was a young boy who had first worked with Deepika on ‘Pathaan’ in ‘Besharam rang’ song and was a huge fan of hers. Even during the makeup time of ‘Besharam rang’ he had hardons seeing Deepika in such slutty bikinis.

As the door opened and he saw Deepika, he was just about to faint, he could not believe his eyes, he cleaned his eyes 2-3 times to make sure he was seeing correctly. Deepika said, it's all true dear, stop cleaning your eyes, come here I will explain. She sat on her chair and asked him to bring his makeup kit with him. When he reached her, he asked if it was a dream or something. She pinched him and made him realize that it was all true. Deepika then explained to him that this was for the role, the role was originally supposed to feature her in her undergarments only, but on reviewing the scene after the shoot it came out to be a generic sex scene which is present in all Mahesh Bhatt’s movies. So to achieve their goal of raising the bar in the industry, they decided to go fully nude for the scene. The boy became even a bigger fan of hers seeing her dedication towards her profession and her not shying away from boldness. After hearing the whole story, he got a big hardon, and Deepika saw it and asked him to take it out. He couldn’t believe his ears and asked her if she is sure!.She said, yes dear, let it free, it will be much easier for you to do the makeup with it out rather than being in, I don't mind. He then quickly took out his cock and started to do her makeup.

She asked him to do a little touch up to her nippular areas and also add some bronzing near her under boobs to make them look bigger, she also asked him to touch up her pubic hair in order to align them with her pussy. He started to do her makeup as per her instructions, and while he was touching up her nipples, his cock was twitching badly. She felt bad for the poor soul and asked him if she could masturbate him while he did her makeup. Without even a second thought, he just placed his cock in her hands, like he wanted to do it for so long. Seeing his quickness, Deepika laughed. Now, while he was doing her makeup, she was slowly masturbating him one hand, moving his cock front and back in repetitive motions, from the other hand she was just browsing her phone, reacting to her fan messages. The boy was in shock seeing how comfortable she was with his cock. Now, for bronzing her under boobs, he lifted both her tits one by one. On holding them, he was just in awe of how soft and squishy they were. He complimented her, saying that these are the nicest things he has ever held and that he has seen so many pornstars or hollywood actresses but none of their boobs were a match for hers. She got a little blushed seeing him compliment her boobs and gave him a little kiss on his cheeks as a thank you.

Now that her boobs area was done, he proceeded for her pussy and pubic hair touch up. He asked Deepika if she could unfold her legs and spread them a bit wide so he could work easily. Deepika did as he said and he just couldn’t control his emotions. He asked Deepika if he could just maybe touch it a little and that he had never seen a real pussy. Deepika just smiled and said that do whatever you like, just be careful. He was too happy and sat down near it to explore. He just opened up her pussy lips to see what’s inside and played with it a little, he also saw her clit and rubbed it a bit, getting a small moan out of her. After all this he started to touch up the pussy, cleaning up the excessive pubic hair, he also said to her that as her pussy is a bit wet, it is better to spread it a bit so that it looks even better. Deepika agreed and asked him to do the same. After all this was done, the boy asked Deepika if he could cum in her vanity as he couldn’t control it any longer. Deepika told him why Vanity, just do it on my face, it will be better for my skin and that the vanity will also not get messy. The boy happily agreed and shot all his load on her face. He felt like he was on cloud seven. He asked Deepika if he could get a selfie with her. Deepika agreed but said to not show it to anyone, the boy agreed and both took a selfie with Deepika’s face covered in cum a bit and the boy holding one of her tits. Then after the boy went, Deepika just cleaned up her face and wore her robe and sat on the chair relaxing and preparing for the shoot.

Deepika Padukone nude

STAY TUNED FOR MORE !!

S
PART 2 BEGINS!!

The next day, Deepika sat in her car and was very excited for the shoot. She remembered her previous day, how she became an exhibitionist and took everyone on a wild nude ride. Her pussy became wet just by remembering what all had transpired the previous day. She got lost in her thoughts and only a message from Siddarth got her back to her senses. He said that Kiara was also going to join them in today’s shoot. Hearing it her heart skipped a beat, as having fun with her husband while alone is different and with her being there it will be a whole different game. Sid said that no need to worry, she is completely fine with what happened yesterday, heck we even had such amazing sex yesterday after such a long time without any tensions, also she is more interested in the film now and wants to meet you so badly as she has such a huge crush on you. Hearing this her heartbeat became normal and she sent smileys and hearts in response to the message. Also while the driver was driving with concentration, she took a blind spot and sent a peek-a-boo image of her right boob to Sid, saying to deliver it to Kiara with love.

After reaching the studio, she went straight to her vanity and asked her manager to get her makeup done for the shoot. In the meanwhile, she removed all her clothes and took out a pair of high heels from the cabinet as they were the only item of her dress which were required for the shoot. After wearing the heels, she stood up and walked up to the mirror to admire her curves and adjust her hair for the look. She was looking smoking hot in curly hair and just a pair of heels.

Deepika Padukone nude

While she was admiring her curves, someone knocked at the door. Deepika asked who it was, and it was her makeup man. Deepika was about to wear her robe, than a thought occurred to her. She thought that she was going to be fully nude for the shoot, so why not get a full body makeup done, it will make her boobs and pussy look even better. She told the makeup man to come inside. The makeup man was a young boy who had first worked with Deepika on ‘Pathaan’ in ‘Besharam rang’ song and was a huge fan of hers. Even during the makeup time of ‘Besharam rang’ he had hardons seeing Deepika in such slutty bikinis.

As the door opened and he saw Deepika, he was just about to faint, he could not believe his eyes, he cleaned his eyes 2-3 times to make sure he was seeing correctly. Deepika said, it's all true dear, stop cleaning your eyes, come here I will explain. She sat on her chair and asked him to bring his makeup kit with him. When he reached her, he asked if it was a dream or something. She pinched him and made him realize that it was all true. Deepika then explained to him that this was for the role, the role was originally supposed to feature her in her undergarments only, but on reviewing the scene after the shoot it came out to be a generic sex scene which is present in all Mahesh Bhatt’s movies. So to achieve their goal of raising the bar in the industry, they decided to go fully nude for the scene. The boy became even a bigger fan of hers seeing her dedication towards her profession and her not shying away from boldness. After hearing the whole story, he got a big hardon, and Deepika saw it and asked him to take it out. He couldn’t believe his ears and asked her if she is sure!.She said, yes dear, let it free, it will be much easier for you to do the makeup with it out rather than being in, I don't mind. He then quickly took out his cock and started to do her makeup.

She asked him to do a little touch up to her nippular areas and also add some bronzing near her under boobs to make them look bigger, she also asked him to touch up her pubic hair in order to align them with her pussy. He started to do her makeup as per her instructions, and while he was touching up her nipples, his cock was twitching badly. She felt bad for the poor soul and asked him if she could masturbate him while he did her makeup. Without even a second thought, he just placed his cock in her hands, like he wanted to do it for so long. Seeing his quickness, Deepika laughed. Now, while he was doing her makeup, she was slowly masturbating him one hand, moving his cock front and back in repetitive motions, from the other hand she was just browsing her phone, reacting to her fan messages. The boy was in shock seeing how comfortable she was with his cock. Now, for bronzing her under boobs, he lifted both her tits one by one. On holding them, he was just in awe of how soft and squishy they were. He complimented her, saying that these are the nicest things he has ever held and that he has seen so many pornstars or hollywood actresses but none of their boobs were a match for hers. She got a little blushed seeing him compliment her boobs and gave him a little kiss on his cheeks as a thank you.

Now that her boobs area was done, he proceeded for her pussy and pubic hair touch up. He asked Deepika if she could unfold her legs and spread them a bit wide so he could work easily. Deepika did as he said and he just couldn’t control his emotions. He asked Deepika if he could just maybe touch it a little and that he had never seen a real pussy. Deepika just smiled and said that do whatever you like, just be careful. He was too happy and sat down near it to explore. He just opened up her pussy lips to see what’s inside and played with it a little, he also saw her clit and rubbed it a bit, getting a small moan out of her. After all this he started to touch up the pussy, cleaning up the excessive pubic hair, he also said to her that as her pussy is a bit wet, it is better to spread it a bit so that it looks even better. Deepika agreed and asked him to do the same. After all this was done, the boy asked Deepika if he could cum in her vanity as he couldn’t control it any longer. Deepika told him why Vanity, just do it on my face, it will be better for my skin and that the vanity will also not get messy. The boy happily agreed and shot all his load on her face. He felt like he was on cloud seven. He asked Deepika if he could get a selfie with her. Deepika agreed but said to not show it to anyone, the boy agreed and both took a selfie with Deepika’s face covered in cum a bit and the boy holding one of her tits. Then after the boy went, Deepika just cleaned up her face and wore her robe and sat on the chair relaxing and preparing for the shoot.

Deepika Padukone nude

STAY TUNED FOR MORE !!
Superb update

PART 2 BEGINS!!

Deepika Padukone nude

Deepika Padukone nude

STAY TUNED FOR MORE !!
Nice 👍
Waiting for next

UPDATE: Kiara meets Deepika

Deepika was relaxing on the sofa, when she heard a knock on the door of the Vanity. Deepika answered, come in. The door opened and it was Kiara Advani. Deepika got very excited on seeing her and stood up to give her a big hug. After the hug, both of them sat down on the sofa and started to talk with each other. Deepika asked Kiara on how her movies were doing and what all new projects she has signed. To which Kiara replied, I must say the movies are really performing well at the box office, also the roles I have been taking up recently are a lot challenging. Deepika said, Yaa! I really liked your ‘Satyaprem ki Prem Katha’, you were exceptional in it and were looking so damn beautiful. Kiara blushed and said Thank You!

Deepika padukone and kiara advani nude lesbian

Deepika then asked Kiara about how her personal life was going. Kiara said, It's going well, to be honest before Sid signed up for this movie, it was a bit hectic and troublesome, as his movies were not performing and he was tense all the time, but yesterday, he was a different beast. He came home and drilled me like a fucking whore. Deepika was a bit surprised that Kiara was so openly discussing her sex life with her. Kiara said, I want to thank you for bringing the confidence back in my husband. I am all fine with both of you having fun as long as he keeps fucking me the way like he did yesterday, heck! I also want to have sex with you, to see why he was all gaga over you yesterday. Well Deepika didn’t see that coming.

Kiara said, Sid told me you have a really sweet pussy. Deepika blushed a little and said, Well, Ranveer also tells me that I have a really sweet pussy. Kiara said, awesome, can I also try it once, please! Deepika didn’t know how to answer that. She could easily handle boys but Kiara was something else, she had never even tried anything with a girl before. While Deepika was thinking, Kiara started to move her hands over her thighs and slowly tried to reach her pussy area under her robe. Seeing all that was happening, Deepika’s pussy got wet and started to release its juices. Soon Kiara reached her pussy and started to touch it. On her touch, Deepika let out a deep moan. Kiara then took out her hand from under her robe and licked the pussy juices which were there on her hand and said, you really do taste sweet.

Deepika got all comfortable with her now, and told her that she’s quite a charmer. To which Kiara replied with a thank you. Kiara said Sid also said that your boobs are very soft and squishy. Can I try them also once? Deepika, as she was all comfortable now, replied with a yes. Deepika then opened her robe and flashed her boobs to her. Kiara was in awe of them. Deepika then took her hands and placed them on her tits and asked, how do they feel? Kiara said, they are so good, they are perfect. Your tits are too good man, I wish mine were also this good, Kiara said with a sad face. Deepika said, I dont see anything wrong with them, they are also good. Kiara said, wait let me show them to you. Kiara then pulled down her top and took out her boobs. They were in fact a lot smaller than Deepika’s. Deepika touched them and said, they are really cute. Wait, I have something that can help you. Deepika then stood up to go to her cabinet, in the process her robe fell down, as it was already opened, but Deepika without even picking it up just went to the cabinet. Kiara was just in awe of how Godly she was looking while moving naked in just a pair of heels. Deepika bent down a little to take out a lotion from her cabinet, giving a good view of her pussy to Kiara. Seeing the view, Kiara’s pussy also got wet. Deepika then returned to her and gave her the lotion. Kiara asked, what is this? Deepika said it is a lotion for breasts, apply it daily, I also used to have small boobs like you, but this helped me a lot. Kiara accepted it and said thanks.

Kiara advani nude boobs

Seeing Deepika sitting naked there, Kiara couldn’t control it and just jumped onto her. She wrapped her hands around her and started to kiss. Deepika was a bit shocked by the sudden action, but soon she also started to kiss her back. They were intensely kissing each other, with their bodies and their tits also pressing against each other. But as they were kissing they heard a knock on the door. Kiara quickly corrected her dress, as she didn’t want anyone to see her like this. Deepika asked who is it? from inside. It was the Director’s assistant. Deepika told Kiara to not worry, and asked the boy to come in. Kiara said, dont you want to put on your robe? Deepika said no, we all made a pact yesterday that we all will be naked for the rest of the shoot. Kiara was a bit shocked on hearing that and said, while it seems a lot of fun, I think it takes a lot of courage to be naked around so many men. Deepika said, they are all really nice people and have been working with me since a long time, I trust them fully and am comfortable with all of them. Kiara said that, it's really nice of them to control themselves on seeing such a hot woman and that too naked, I certainly couldn't. Both of them laughed at it and then waited for the assistant to come in.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE !!

Back