• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Telugu Actress Dorsani's Gif's 🪄

Telugu actress and celebrities nude edits
Sorry Guys, I was very busy with my work and i am out of reach to access to internet there.

Yes I have seen them, the videos are 404 error to me also.

I lost my backup to re-upload.

There is a problem with sendvid website.
It takes 1-2 minutes to upload the video. And it is taking long time to process the video. 30 min ago I uploaded a new video in sendvid, the video is still in processing.

See guys, I am working so hard for video editing,
1. I have to search for a proper video resources and in that the face should be clearly visible.

2. Search for girl/actress whose face should be clear and that match the video.

3. Crucial part the editing fake video.

4. Adding the Desi Fake logo, trimming unnecessary things in the vedio.

5. Uploading in the sendvid and waiting atleast 1 hour to process one video and finally video will reach you guys.

I hope you understand and thanks for supporting me, so many my followers DM me for videos. I love you guys ♥️.

I know and I did it previously that
I can convert them to Gif and upload them directly but my videos length/Size [uploading Gifs limit is 30 MB only] & the request from guys who have low internet connection to upload using sendvid so you guys can access full length videos.

Please anyone suggest me, is there any alternative to upload the videos.

Sai Pallavi 😻😘

Sorry Guys, I was very busy with my work and i am out of reach to access to internet there.

Yes I have seen them, the videos are 404 error to me also.

I lost my backup to re-upload.

There is a problem with sendvid website.
It takes 1-2 minutes to upload the video. And it is taking long time to process the video. 30 min ago I uploaded a new video in sendvid, the video is still in processing.

See guys, I am working so hard for video editing,
1. I have to search for a proper video resources and in that the face should be clearly visible.

2. Search for girl/actress whose face should be clear and that match the video.

3. Crucial part the editing fake video.

4. Adding the Desi Fake logo, trimming unnecessary things in the vedio.

5. Uploading in the sendvid and waiting atleast 1 hour to process one video and finally video will reach you guys.

I hope you understand and thanks for supporting me, so many my followers DM me for videos. I love you guys ♥️.

I know and I did it previously that
I can convert them to Gif and upload them directly but my videos length/Size [uploading Gifs limit is 30 MB only] & the request from guys who have low internet connection to upload using sendvid so you guys can access full length videos.

Please anyone suggest me, is there any alternative to upload the videos.

Sendvid is not a good uploading platform.

Sendvid is not a good platform for uploading

Most of the videos uploaded from here are not visible with error.

If there is any alternative platform available to upload videos do try using yhem

Back