• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Fap cards - my trading cards inspired lewd cards with lewd stats.

Nia Sharma Fap card
Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

GOOD TO SEE TV ACTRESSES
GOOD JOB 👍
MAKE MORE OF TVs like
Shivangi Joshi, Divyanka Tripathi, Anita Hassanandani, Shweta Tiwari, Sakshi Tanwar etc.

Pooja Hegde Fap Card
Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

(btw just used a different image host just to try it out. just click the image to see full size. the image arent small)

Kajal Devgan Fap Card

I always appreciate comments. It takes a lot of time and effort to make things. So maybe you guys can comment on my posts so I can stay motivated to make more stuff in the future. Even if you don't like my stuff tell me, i like taking feedback.

free image host

Back