• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Feeder Thread for Fakes - Shoot The Kili

ShootTheKili

Exclusive Faker
Pro Faker
Video Faker
AI Pro Faker
LV

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Hey Everyone, Use This thread for posting your requests for all of my threads. You can also directly post the image here for quick faking. (No Personals, Only Social Media/Actress/Movie Scenes request). I will make sure to link the fake to my main thread so that its easier to access.

Anyone not following the rules and still posting their requests on main thread will be temp banned once and if repeated perma banned. (I hope it doesn't come to that). Thank you for Following the rules.

Hey Everyone, Use This thread for posting your requests for all of my threads. You can also directly post the image here for quick faking. (No Personals, Only Social Media/Actress/Movie Scenes request). I will make sure to link the fake to my main thread so that its easier to access.

Anyone not following the rules and still posting their requests on main thread will be temp banned once and if repeated perma banned. (I hope it doesn't come to that). Thank you for Following the rules.
Please make more of smriti mandhana

Back