• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker Hindi & Marathi TV Actress nude Edits

Greetings everyone!

As you can see, I have been inactive for far too many days. I apologise for the same (personal reason) and would like to know everyone that this page will be active from today.

Send your requests. I'll be doing only 1-2 actress per request only. They'll be of great quality I assure you that.

Also, read the rules before posting.
This group is made specifically for Hindi TV actress fakes. And some Marathi actresses.
Rules:
1) No South Indian actress request accepted
2) No underage actress
3) Maximum 1-2 actresses in one request.
4) This is just for timepass. So I apologize in advance if not posted regularly

Greetings everyone!

As you can see, I have been inactive for far too many days. I apologise for the same (personal reason) and would like to know everyone that this page will be active from today.

Send your requests. I'll be doing only 1-2 actress per request only. They'll be of great quality I assure you that.

Also, read the rules before posting.
Thank God you are back please see if you can make these actress no high quality fake is available for these actresses
Anita date
Tejashree pradhan
Chinmayee salvi
Pariva pranati
Prapti shukla
Anju jadhav
Gulki joshi
Shraddha arya
Please make this people

Thank God you are back please see if you can make these actress no high quality fake is available for these actresses
Anita date
Tejashree pradhan
Chinmayee salvi
Pariva pranati
Prapti shukla
Anju jadhav
Gulki joshi
Shraddha arya
Please make this people
Okay.

Post#1:
Anita Date , Tejashree Pradhan, Anju Jadhav

Post #2: Pariva Pranati, Chinmayee Salvi, Shraddha Arya.

Post #3: Gulki Joshi, Prapti shukla.

(I'm letting this one go because I'm posting for the first time after so long. Next time please see my rules. 1-2 actress max per request. If you send again, I'll ignore your messages)

Back