• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Next story on

• Part 2 of sasurji

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Part 2 of first night with waiters

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Kiarra with husband's friend.

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Reactions
DF Coins
Hi,I am Kiarra.

It was a boring day when I recieved my husband's phone saying that My father in law was going to come to home for a few days.

I heard this and became upset as I had decided to call the thief and the watchman to fuck me but my plans were ruined.I cut the phone and went into the room to clear the room and make it neat.

At around 12:30 my doorbell rang and it was my sasur.

My sasur was around 5.11 in height tall and muscular around 60 years old,my mil had passed away a few years ago

I quickly asked him to come in and serves him some tea and snacks and he went to take rest.After 30 mins I heard some sound coming from his rrom so I peeked in to see what it was it was my sasur masturbating to a photo that was the first time I saw his 9 inch long black dick.

Seeing him masturbate turned me on and wanted me to get his dick into my pussy.after a few mins he shot his load of cum on that photo and left for bathroom I quickly went in and was surprised to see that it was my photo and my sasur was masturbating to it.i was shocked and also horny so I made up a plan.

After 30 mins I served my sasur some lunch and after eating it,he sat in the hall I told him that I was going to take a bath.

And left.Ssoj I went to room and left the door slightly open and then I removed all my clothes and started fingering myself,I could hear the footsteps approaching my room soon I could see my saur standing at the door rubbing his dicm over his lungi.i got turned on even more.

Soon after 30 mins I could see him clearly the. I went to the washroom and quickly turned the tap on this time also I left the door slightly open and as expected I could see my sasur .

After 15 mins i closed the tap and walked towards the door my saur had closed his eyes as he was enjoying and soon he opened the eyes as he opened his eyes I opened the door of the bathroom and pulled him in and he was shocked to see me naked pulling him in.

I pulle dhim even closer and told him bapuji mujhe dekh ke hilane se kya hoga usse accha toh Mai hi aapka hila deti hu saying this I kissed him and started sucking his lower lip even he responded amd was slowly slowly sucking my lower lips soon he placed his hand on my breasts and started to grope them and lowered his face and started to flick my nipples from his tongue and started biting my right nipplme while he was playing with my left nipple soon he shifted from right nipple to left nipple and he was sucking them after some time he held both my boobs in two hand s and started to shake then and suck them and again kissed me.
Then he spanked my ass and made me turn around and lifted my one leg and placed it over the basin and entered my pussy from behind and with one stroke pushed his entire cock into my pussy and made me moan.

two images side by side generator

He was fucking me better than his son and others although he was old he was powerful and strong he was fucking em faster and faster and faster.I was moaning like a horse.

Soon he spanked my ass and quickly turned me around and kissed me and dragged me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed and spread my legs and started to lick my pussy even i placed mt hand on his head and started pushing his head in my pussy and he was flicking his tongue faster and faster and I was enjoying it and after 15 mins i orgasmer all over his face

image upload no limit

Then he quickly stood up and again spread my legs and quickly entered my pussy this time he placed hai dick near my pussy and with one stroke pushed his entire dick to my pussy and then withdrew and again with one stroke pushed his entire dick to my pussy and again withdrew this trick of his made me mad and moan and he was repeating it again and again in between he stared groping my boobs and spanking my ass soon he bent a little and started fucking me faster and was nearing his orgasm he was fuckig. Me harder.

be logo png

He orgasmed in my pussy and spanked my ass and made me sit in doggy style and entered my pussy from behind and started fucking me rough again although he has orgasmed once he was still hard and fucking and then he started spanking my ass he was fucking me so good that I was moaning at the top fo my voice.like a horse he was fucking me so good and fast that it was making a clapping sound .

fb com logo

He was fucking. Me faster and faste this dick was hitting the right spot and that too at the right time and was going deeper and deeper in between he was groping my boobs and spanking my ass which made me more aroused he was pushing his dixk deeper and soon he withdrew and entered my asshole and inserted his finger into my pussy and started fucking me and fingering me at the same time .

The. He spanked my ass and pulled my head above and kissed me and made me lie on my back and soo. He lay over me entering my pussy again and started fucking me in this position he was going faster and I was enjoying it.

Within 10 mins i orgasmed and then he asked for a blowjob i quickly sat down and grabbed his dick and started sucking yi like a lollipop and looked at him I stood up for a while an said kaisa lag raha hai bapuji to which he replied bahu bhot maza aaraha hai.

Saying this I again grabbed his dicm and starte dblowing it in between he pushed his dick into my mouth and made me deepthroat after that I kissed his dick head and started masturbating his dicm and he shit his load of cum and I swallowed it.

Then he again threw me on bed and asked for another blowjob na d I quickly blowed him and he shot his load of cum on my boobs and I stared to lick it.

Then I smiled at him and kissed him and said sasurji you are too good he kissed me again and said that ab se mujhe sasurji mat bulao mujhe ramu baby bulaya Karo and I smiled at him and in a seductive tone said raaamu baby umm.

download drake i got my eyes on you

Then he went out and I just wrapped a saree around my body and went out and soon it was dinner time and I served him dinner and sat beside him and we startes to eat he said that he wants to suck something saying this he removed my sarre which I had just tied around my naked body and started to suck my nipple.

In the night when. We were going to sleep,i asked him to wait in the room while I changed and quickly went into the bathroom and wore a sexy nighty,I opened the door and in a seductive tone and seducing expression looked at my sasur and bent down and said raamu baby fuck me hard tonight.

Pic credit to respective owners.

Last edited:
In the night when. We were going to sleep,i asked him to wait in the room while I changed and quickly went into the bathroom and wore a sexy nighty,I opened the door and in a seductive tone and seducing expression looked at my sasur and bent down and said raamu baby fuck me hard tonight.

shot glass png

Listening to my voice and my seeing me in such a sexy attire aroused him wildly and he quickly pulled me closer he started kissing me and made me sit on his lap soon he entered his tongue into my mouth and started indulging with my tongue and started groping my boobs soon he took off my nighty and started biting my nipples shuffling in between he was biting them with more pressure now and giving me more pleasure he stared sucking my nipples like a baby and I was enjoying it so I let out soft moans uhmm.humm oh yeahhh umm.

Soon he unzipped his pants and stood up and pushed me on the bed he then folded my legs and quickly entree dmy pussy as he could not resist more soon he entered my pussy and started fucking me he was fucking me softly and I was letting out soft moans uhmn oh raamu fuck yeahhh ouhhh yeaaahh .

Sson he started to push his dick deeper and faster and I started to moan faster ohhh oha yaeb aaaa ohhb Hhhmn ahhhhhah haha yeaahahahahb babya he was more aroused listening to my moans

He then spanked my ass and asked me to stand up and he quickly lay on the bed I could see that he was a bit tired so I told that I bent forward and kissed him and told that I will take care for some time and soon I sat on his dick and stare bouncing and every time i bounced on his dick my mangalsutra bounced on my chest reminding me of fucking my father In law .Sson he groaned and with one huge groan he shit his load ofc um into my pussy

He spanked my ass and turned me around and this time he bent me totallya and again started kissing me but this time more passionately in between he groped my boobs and again kissed me.

After some time he broke off the miss and stared to lick my face and my lips and I did the same and he got horny again I asked him to stop and fuck me as my pussy wanted his dick and I quickly sat in doggy pose and wiggled my ass at him and smiled at him.Soon he started fucking my pussy from behind and he was fucking me faster and faster every time soon also started groping my boobs and I could not take it anymore and I orgasmed over his dick he then soaned my ass and quickly entere my ass and started fuckig. Mw in my ass faster and I was moaning like a whore.

After 30 mins even he shot his load of cum into my asshole and lay on the bed beside me and asked for a blowjob i quickly grabbed his dick and strated blowing it and sucking it like a lollipop and then I licked his whole dick and kissed his dick head and again stare to lsuck it after 40 mins he shot his load of cum on my face and spanked me.

https://i.ibb
.co/kJzLfJf/Kiara-POV-07.gif

He smiled at me and quickly dragged me near the kitchen and stared fucking me on the dining table althogh he was fucking me since hours he wanted more and more and was not at all tired this time he was using all his force nad making me moan at top of my voice like a horse and soon he again came in my pussy although I was his bahu he was looking at me like a whore a slut and git a wicked idea he pointed his dick towards my face and stared to pee alover my body and soon in between he placed his dick in my mouth and started to pee he asked me to swallow it and I happily did so and after fuve mins I touched his feet took his blessing and instaead of touching my head he touched and massaged my boobs and quickly wr both went to sleep off naked

In the morning I woke up when I felt a tingling sensation near my pussy i slightly woke up and opened my eyes and saw raamu licking my pussy I was shocked as to how much horny raamu was as he had just fucked me like an animal a few hours ago and now he again wants to do so I saw him and he saw me and started increasing the speed of his tongue.Then he got up and kissed me and dragged me to the washroom there he placed my one leg over the basina nd entered my pussy from behind and fucked me we had a nice bath and he asked me to wrap a saree around my body and come out.I quickly wrapped a saree around my naked body and went out and we had breakfast.And then we sta on the sofa beside each other.

After 30 mins the doorbell rang and I was scared raamu opened the door and it was his friend irfaan irafaan was more fit and healthy than raamu i quickly invited him inside and somehow served them tea and snacks.

I turned around to go to my rrom to change clothes when raamu held my hand and pulled me and made me sot beside him I felt awkward and whispered in his ears that irfaan might come to know about us he gave me a wicjed smile and told me it's okay why not let us have some threesome fun and spanked me I looked at him and smiled and then he started to massage my back and dropped my pallu exposing my boobs to irfaan and as he dropped my pallu he started to grope my boobs and bite my nipples and I could see a tent in irfaans pants already.

Raamu started to grope my boob and bite my nipples and I let out soft moans and I could see a rent in irfaans uncle's pant so I pushed away raamu and stood up an dwent and sat down on irfann uncle's lap and quickly pulle dhis head and placed my lips on his lips and started kissing me and soon after 5 mins he responded and then he entered his tongue into my mouth and started indulging with it and then he started to grope and play with my boo s while he mauled my nipples with his fingers.

Seeing this raamu got aroused and got up and pulled me and made me sit on the sofa soon both of them started biting and groping my boobs and nipples raamu was sucking my left nipple and irfaan was sucking my right nipples in between I was letting out soft moans and I was pushing their heads into my boobs to bite my nipples in between irfaan got up and quickly kissed me and again started groping and biting my nipples now my nipples had become totally red and still they were sucking it like a kid and slowly irfaan moved his two fingers over my pussy and inserted it and started fingering it after 5 mins .Irfaan kissed me and they both pushed me down and made me kneel and sot down on my knees and flashed their dicks at me irfaan dick was 11 inch long and I gasped looking at it and soon i grabbed his dick and started blowing it while I shagged off raamu and switched between their dicks alternatively and sucked it like a lollipop in between they groped my boobs and spanked me .

Hi,I am Kiarra.

It was a boring day when I recieved my husband's phone saying that My father in law was going to come to home for a few days.

I heard this and became upset as I had decided to call the thief and the watchman to fuck me but my plans were ruined.I cut the phone and went into the room to clear the room and make it neat.

At around 12:30 my doorbell rang and it was my sasur.

My sasur was around 5.11 in height tall and muscular around 60 years old,my mil had passed away a few years ago

I quickly asked him to come in and serves him some tea and snacks and he went to take rest.After 30 mins I heard some sound coming from his rrom so I peeked in to see what it was it was my sasur masturbating to a photo that was the first time I saw his 9 inch long black dick.

Seeing him masturbate turned me on and wanted me to get his dick into my pussy.after a few mins he shot his load of cum on that photo and left for bathroom I quickly went in and was surprised to see that it was my photo and my sasur was masturbating to it.i was shocked and also horny so I made up a plan.

After 30 mins I served my sasur some lunch and after eating it,he sat in the hall I told him that I was going to take a bath.

And left.Ssoj I went to room and left the door slightly open and then I removed all my clothes and started fingering myself,I could hear the footsteps approaching my room soon I could see my saur standing at the door rubbing his dicm over his lungi.i got turned on even more.

Soon after 30 mins I could see him clearly the. I went to the washroom and quickly turned the tap on this time also I left the door slightly open and as expected I could see my sasur .

After 15 mins i closed the tap and walked towards the door my saur had closed his eyes as he was enjoying and soon he opened the eyes as he opened his eyes I opened the door of the bathroom and pulled him in and he was shocked to see me naked pulling him in.

I pulle dhim even closer and told him bapuji mujhe dekh ke hilane se kya hoga usse accha toh Mai hi aapka hila deti hu saying this I kissed him and started sucking his lower lip even he responded amd was slowly slowly sucking my lower lips soon he placed his hand on my breasts and started to grope them and lowered his face and started to flick my nipples from his tongue and started biting my right nipplme while he was playing with my left nipple soon he shifted from right nipple to left nipple and he was sucking them after some time he held both my boobs in two hand s and started to shake then and suck them and again kissed me.
Then he spanked my ass and made me turn around and lifted my one leg and placed it over the basin and entered my pussy from behind and with one stroke pushed his entire cock into my pussy and made me moan.

two images side by side generator

He was fucking me better than his son and others although he was old he was powerful and strong he was fucking em faster and faster and faster.I was moaning like a horse.

Soon he spanked my ass and quickly turned me around and kissed me and dragged me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed and spread my legs and started to lick my pussy even i placed mt hand on his head and started pushing his head in my pussy and he was flicking his tongue faster and faster and I was enjoying it and after 15 mins i orgasmer all over his face

image upload no limit

Then he quickly stood up and again spread my legs and quickly entered my pussy this time he placed hai dick near my pussy and with one stroke pushed his entire dick to my pussy and then withdrew and again with one stroke pushed his entire dick to my pussy and again withdrew this trick of his made me mad and moan and he was repeating it again and again in between he stared groping my boobs and spanking my ass soon he bent a little and started fucking me faster and was nearing his orgasm he was fuckig. Me harder.

be logo png

He orgasmed in my pussy and spanked my ass and made me sit in doggy style and entered my pussy from behind and started fucking me rough again although he has orgasmed once he was still hard and fucking and then he started spanking my ass he was fucking me so good that I was moaning at the top fo my voice.like a horse he was fucking me so good and fast that it was making a clapping sound .

fb com logo

He was fucking. Me faster and faste this dick was hitting the right spot and that too at the right time and was going deeper and deeper in between he was groping my boobs and spanking my ass which made me more aroused he was pushing his dixk deeper and soon he withdrew and entered my asshole and inserted his finger into my pussy and started fucking me and fingering me at the same time .

The. He spanked my ass and pulled my head above and kissed me and made me lie on my back and soo. He lay over me entering my pussy again and started fucking me in this position he was going faster and I was enjoying it.

Within 10 mins i orgasmed and then he asked for a blowjob i quickly sat down and grabbed his dick and started sucking yi like a lollipop and looked at him I stood up for a while an said kaisa lag raha hai bapuji to which he replied bahu bhot maza aaraha hai.

Saying this I again grabbed his dicm and starte dblowing it in between he pushed his dick into my mouth and made me deepthroat after that I kissed his dick head and started masturbating his dicm and he shit his load of cum and I swallowed it.

Then he again threw me on bed and asked for another blowjob na d I quickly blowed him and he shot his load of cum on my boobs and I stared to lick it.

Then I smiled at him and kissed him and said sasurji you are too good he kissed me again and said that ab se mujhe sasurji mat bulao mujhe ramu baby bulaya Karo and I smiled at him and in a seductive tone said raaamu baby umm.

download drake i got my eyes on you

Then he went out and I just wrapped a saree around my body and went out and soon it was dinner time and I served him dinner and sat beside him and we startes to eat he said that he wants to suck something saying this he removed my sarre which I had just tied around my naked body and started to suck my nipple.

Pic credit to respective owners.
Best pic story ever for Kiara sexy bitch 🤤🤤🤤

Irfaan pulled me up and again started to kiss me and this time he used his tongue also while raamu spanked my ass and groped my boobs irfaans kiss was turning me on even more and then he broke off the kiss.

I turned towards raamu and raamu lifted my one leg and quickly entered my pussy while irfaan entered my asshole somehow they adjusted and stared fucking me in rhythm and I was moaning hoarsely and shamelessly in between kissing irfaan and raamu then I started to move my hips back and front according to their rhythm as it was so good I was having two solid hard rock dicks in my holes and I was at cloud nine with all the pleasure and soon they both switched thier positions not even 30 mins into the positions I orgasmed and they both dragged me to the bedroom.

As soon as we entered the bedroom raamu lay on the bed and irafaan stood behinde me and bent my body and quickly entered my pussy from behind while I grabbed raamu dicks and started playing with it irfaan was pushing his entire cock into my pussy and I was moaning I was fucking my father in law and his friend in my bedroom in my husband's abscend I was a whore a true whore and soon irfaan started to increase his speed ar a point of time I started screaming instead of moaninf due to the speed every time his balls mey my ass they made a claaping sound and as I was jerking off raamu he with a huge groan shot his load of cum in my face and both stopped .

Now irfaan sat down on the bed and asked me to sit on his dick and I quickly raised my legs and sat iver his dick and he entered my pussy while raamu stood behind me and entered my asshole and started fucking me in rhtym in between irfaan pulled me closer and kissed me and sucked my boobs he pulled my boobs and then left them as they sprang backa dn repeated this I was now moaning louder and louder and they were fucking me faster after 5 mins irfaan withdrew and I was confused and then suddenly with one stroke he pushed his entire dick into my pussy nd i cried out in pain and he kissed me again after a few mins irfaan groaned and shit his load of cum in my pussy and spanked my ass and got up and raamu sat down and entere my pussy while I grabbed irfaans dick and started blowing it after 45 mins they both shit their load of cum and raamu lay on the bed tired.

They both sat on the bed and pushed me down and made me sit on my knees and asked for a blowjob I quickly grabbed their dicks and took out my tongue and started to lick irfaans dick from bottom.to top and then kissed his dick head and sucked him off and then sucked off raamu after 30 mins they both shot their load of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it raamu was tired but irfaan wanted more .

So raamu lay on the bed and irfaan dragged me to another room and again started kissing me and groping my boobs then he broke off the kiss after 10 mins and even I wanted more so I quickly jumped on the bed and wiggled out my ass to him and he started fucking my pussy again in between he was spanking my ass and he was spanking it too tightly that it became red and after 20 mins I started to move my hops to and fro in rhtym as i could see that irfaan was also tired and soon irfaan regained his tamins and stared fucking me like an animal wildly and wildly and he was making me moan and was going faster and faster after 30 mins we both orgasmed.

Then irfaan came and stood beside me and started to shake his dick and soon shot his load of cum on my mouth and I licked it clean i got up and was going away when irfaan held me and pulled me and kisses me and told me that although I was his friends Bahu he would still marry me and make me his wife an sthe fuck me every night like a whore to which I smiled and I slept with him naked and we exchanged our numbers all night he enjoyed with my body groping my boobs and kissing my ass

free private image hosting

KIARRA WITH HUSBANDS FRIEND.

IT was a boring day and I was finering myself when I recieved a call from my hubby saying that on of his friends is going to come over to home today as he was also getting bored alone at home so he invited him home as even I was alone and bored and I hung up listening to this.His friend was Sameer..

After 30 mins Sameer came and I invited him inside and served him some tea and snacks Sameer was a year younger than Rahul and looked weak as he was underweight.

As he entered he greeted me and started at my boobs I noticed this.Afyer having lunch and snacks we started talking and decided to go to a beach nearby and we're ready to go there.

I was wearing a saree so he smiled and asked me if I was going to come in a saree to a beach and I smiled back at him and told him to wait till I changed i wore a sexy bikini and came out and he was shocked to see me in a bikini and my huge boobs trying to get out of my bra and his jaw dropped and I moved him a bit and we both left for the beach and soon reached there my husband has bought a villa near a beach and we both went there.

As we reached there we started talking and soon i asked him if he had a gf to which he replied no i smiled at him and asked him if he has ever kissed a girl he shyed and replied no he hasn't I smiled at him wickedly and asked him if he wanted to as he replied yes I pulled him and placed my lips over his and kissed him he was spellbound and couldn't speak a word,then the sun was overhead and I looked at it and told him in a dramatic manner that I hate strap marks and didnt want to get ine and soon I unhooked my bra and his jaw dropped and he did not u know what to do i was sitting in front of him with just my pantied he was shocked to see my boobs and I bent towards him in such a manner to arouse him more I took his hand and placed it over my boobs and sokn he strated to grope them and feel them while I enjoyed it and I leaned iver the bench and soon I slipped off my panty and he was now spellbound and didn't utter a word I was all naked in front of him and my clean shaven pussy was visible to him i strecthed nt legs to give him a better view of my pussy and I could see a bulge in his pants ans then I again grabbed his hand and drew it near my pussy and started to massage my pussy with his hand and let out soft moans while I continued doing it.

I let out soft moans and after five mins I left his hand and he withdrew and I smiled at him wickled and he smiled back at him and soon he shifted and lay over on me and started kissing me again and groping my boobs he was kissing me while sucking my lower lips and then he stared kissing me on my neck my hands my cheeks and my legs and my boobs. As he reached my boobs he started to flick my nipples and with one huge bite bit theme he continued playing with my tight nipple while he groped my left boob and the switched between them he was biting and licking my nipples making me moan softly and delightfully he was groping them and then started slapping them and they soon became red and he again came up and kissed me.

Then he got rid of his boxers he was only wearing a boxers and got rid of him and I was shocked to see the size of his dick it was around 9 inch long and 4 inch thick and he placed it near my pussy and slowly started to insert it into my pussy as he inserted his dick into my pussy I started moaning as je was inserting it inch by inch and was slowly fucking me he started fucking me and was slowly slowly increasing his speed and he was making me moan he was fucking me in full speed now and I was moaning at the top of my voice he was fucking me faster amd faster with his dick sliding like butter and after 30 mins he spanked my ass and continued but I stopped him ans smiled at him and told him to change the position he quickly lay below me and asked me to sit on his dick facing him as i sat facing him he could see my big boobs bouncing and my expression soon he enterd my pussy again and started fucking me he was fucking me like a bull and was going deeper and was hitting the right spot and then after 20 mins I orgasmed but he still was fucking me he was a bull and was increasing his pace and after 5 mins more he held me tightly and bend me as he shit his load of cum into my pussy .

simple image host

Then he spanked my ass and I went down and sat in my knees and he sat as well and soon i grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and kissed his dick head and started to lick it like a lollipop while he enjoyed it I then let go of sucking it and started to shag his dick for him and soon started to shag him faster and faster rollling my hands smoothly and within no time he shot jis load of cum on my hand and I licked it clean.

Then I got up and sat on his dick and started fucking me he was fucking me faster this time and I was moaning like a whore ohh. Yeaah uhmnn fuck it to me ohh sameeeer babay ahhhh ueaaaah yeeaahah ahmmmm uhhhhh fuck me forever and listening to this even he got more aroused and increased his speed and started fucking me faster na faster and was full of energy and after 30 mins he got so horny that he stood up and lifted me un the same position in air and started dfucking me for 15 mins in thet position and then he threw me in the bed stood in front of me and told me that i will show you how a white is fucked and soon he spread boy my legs and then entered my pussy and strted fuckignme but he had lost his stamina so he was going slow this time but I was enjoying this as well as his dick was big and in between he was playing with my boobs amd cursing me.

He was fucking me slowly and then he withdrew.

Then he threw me on the bed and I rolled onto my arms sticking out my cute ass for him he quickly enterd my pussy and stared fucking me he was going faster and faster this time and I was on cloud nine and he didn't want to stop after 30 mins we both orgasmed and then I went on my knees and quickly grabbed his dick and started to blow it and suck it and he pushed his dick deeper into my mouth before shoting his load of cum and shit his load of cum deep into my mouth and I swallowed it then he threw me on the bed agina dn flashed his dick I wrapped my hands around his dick and stare giving him a handjob and within no time he shit his load of cum all over my face and I licked I clean.
After that I rolled on to him and we came in 69 position and I wrapped his dick around my boob and started moving my boobs up and down and in between his dick was hitting my face and I sucked his dick head a few times and continued the boob job for 30 mins.

upload images

Then he drew me to the centre and started peeing all over me and I licked his pee from my face as well.Then we got up and rested for some more time and in between he asked me that how many other men have i fucked i smiled at him an dtolf that I had already fucked 16 waiters,a plumber and his friend a watchman along with his three other friends,4 strangers,a thief,4 construction workers,one of my neighbours and two other special guests.
While speaking of the special guests I had a smile on my face he asked who they were I went close to him and whispered in his ear my father in law and his friend to which he told me that I was a true whire and I kissed him and said I Know That.Then he played with my boobs for some time before we went home and as we reached home he kissed my cheeks and told me that he will stay with me for a few days and I got happy.

Back