• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Little thief & anushka shetty stuck in trial room

kisso

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Anushka and the 10-year-old boy were both stuck in the trial room, and their bodies were seized with lust. They looked at each other, and the boy broke the silence.
Boy: "What are we going to do?"
Anushka: "I don't know, we can't leave this room until someone comes to open it."
Boy: "Yeah, it's kind of awkward to be caught having sex in a jewelry store."
Anushka: "Well, we can't help it, can we? We're both adults, and we have needs."
The boy looked at Anushka, and he could see that she was attractive. He then started to talk to her in a seductive tone.
Boy: "I've never had sex with an adult before. Do you want to try it?"
Anushka: "I don't see why not, we're both here alone. We might as well enjoy ourselves until someone comes to open the door."
The boy smiled and walked towards Anushka. He started to kiss her neck, and she moaned with pleasure. He then moved his hand to her thigh and started to touch her.
Boy: "You're so beautiful. I've always wanted to be with a woman like you."
Anushka: "Well, you're a lucky boy to have me. Now, take off your clothes."
The boy started to undress himself, and Anushka watched him. He then took off his pants and underwear, and he was standing naked in front of her.
Anushka: "You're so handsome, I can't believe we're both stuck in here."
The boy started to touch Anushka, and she moaned with pleasure. He then put his hand on her breast and started to fondle them. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.
The boy then took off Anushka's shirt, and he saw her bra. He took off the bra, and he saw her breasts. He put his hand on them, and she moaned with pleasure.
Anushka: "That feels so good."
The boy then put his hand down her pants, and he started to touch her. She moaned with pleasure, and he could feel her wetness.
Boy: "You feel so good. I can't believe this is happening."
Anushka: "Well, it is happening. Let's just enjoy ourselves while we're stuck in here."
The boy then put his finger inside her pussy, and she moaned with pleasure. He then took off his underwear, and he was standing naked in front of her.
Anushka: "You're so big. I've never seen a dick that big."
The boy smiled and took off her pants and underwear, and he saw her pussy. He put his dick inside her, and she moaned with pleasure. He then started to fuck her, and she moaned with pleasure.
Anushka: "Oh god, that feels so good."
The boy then put his hand on her breast again, and he felt her nipple. He started to suck on it, and she moaned with pleasure.
Anushka: "Oh, that feels so good . Don't stop."
The boy then started to fuck her harder, and she moaned with pleasure. He could feel her tightness, and he knew that he wanted her.
Anushka: "Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop."
The boy then started to fuck her harder, and she moaned with pleasure. He could feel her tightness, and he knew that he wanted her.
The boy then put his finger inside her again, and he felt her wetness. He then put his finger on her clit, and he started to rub it. She moaned with pleasure, and she came with a loud moan.
Anushka: "Oh, that feels so good. I can't believe this is happening."
The boy then started to fuck her harder, and he knew that he was going to come. He came with a loud moan, and he could feel his cum inside her.
The boy and Anushka then looked at each other, and they both smiled. They knew that they had both enjoyed themselves, and they were both stuck in the trial room.
The boy then took off his clothes and put them back on, and they both walked out of the trial room. They both knew that they had to act as if they had never been in the trial room. They both left the jewelry store, and they both went their separate ways.
The boy never told anyone about what had happened, and he never saw Anushka again. They both had a secret that they would never forget, and they had both enjoyed themselves while they were stuck in the tr

ial room.

Back