• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story malavika mohanan wet adventure

Reactions
DF Coins
Hey fellas, my name is Malvika from Bangalore, i am in my final year of engineering. I am 5’9″, with a fair complexion and a body which gives hard-ons to men. My assets are my lips and my body structure which would arouse anyone, including myself. Sometimes when i look myself in the mirror while naked, i feel like making love with myself. I like wearing tight dress and showing off my curves.

This incident happened a year ago, when i was returning home from college we had a fest that day I was in play I dressed up as a Arab princess like jasmine in Aladdin . It was during the rainy season, and the rains are always heavy in Bangalore. I was being heroic and left for home, neglecting the rain and paying no heed to my friend’s advices. On my way to the home the rain got heavier, since i was already wet i continued driving my car, but the roads were deserted and i could hardly see any vehicles. Suddenly my car broke down; i was stranded in the middle of the road, caught in the heavy rain. My fuel tank was empty; i said to myself someone had chosen a hell of a day to steal my car fuel. I was wearing low-riding turquoise harem pants paired with a tiny off-the-shoulder top that leaves my' belly button out in the open with a waist chain which were irritating because of the wetness. But i had to admit, this was one of my fantasies, getting fucked in the rain. The thought of sex and the wet dress made me horny. I parked my car, and was waiting for an auto rickshaw but there was none,due to rain the road becomes muddy and

I saw a hut and tried to move towards the hut and on the way I slipped due to mud after few steps and later I got up and went back near tree and I saw my body was full of mud and I was all wet and my dress sticking to my body.

I walked towards it slowly the but and went inside, and saw a begger sleeping inside he is having lond beard and his body is full of mud and dirt looking ugly wearing a lungi which is torn in some places,

I woke him up and asked him is there a mechanic shop nearby he said there is one but that's around 15km away from here, he said beti u can stay until help arrives as it raining I had no choice to go anywhere, He gave me a towel to clean my self ,He was feeling that he was touched by a woman after years and that too beautiful woman like an god of sex he was thinking in his mid simpley admiring my beauty ,Due to that he felt excited It was all silence there for some time and he was looking at me with lot of lust.

He was staring at me for some 5 seconds before he started moving towards me, on the other hand i was getting aroused and wet.

When he was in my touching distance, i started stepping back staring into his eyes,His lips were about 5 inches away from mine, i closed my eyes. He kissed on my lips gently and then went for my neck teasing me and making me wet. He placed his hand on my stomach and started kissing me, i co-operated and we were kissing passionately and his hands were pressing my stomach

He then took me in his arms and laid me on the bed made out of cardboard,He pushed my petticoat from below with his rough hands and started kissing me on my legs with sticky spit leaving behind. I was not able to believe that I was going through this and that too with a dirty old beggar.He became mad looking at my fair legs with small glimse of soft hair.

Slowly slowly he pushed my petticoat upto my thighs and went on to smell my pussy by putting his head inside my petticoat above my panty. My pussy smell was making him go mad.
He came out of the petticoat and grabbed my boobs from blouse and was squeezing them like anything he then lowered himself and started kissing me on my neck and licking them. He kept on squeezing my boobs while he was licking.I could feel the pungent smell coming from his body and dirty long beard.he started kissing my mouth vigorously. I was caught by surprised the way he was kissing me, I could feel the dirty saliva and his bad breath from his mouth. He was kissing my cheeks, eyes and mouth. He was licking and spiting on my face, His dirty thick beard was all over my face. As he was kissing me, he tried to push his right hand inside my blouse. I was having a massive boobs and he was not able to put his hand inside my blouse… He got hold of my blouse and removed my blouse as I was not able to do anything as and he was vigourously kissing me.
My body feel so sensitive and he begin to touch my soft skinned breast with his rough and thick skinned hand ” OOOhhhhhhhh….hhhmmmmmm” I begun to moan a bit.
beggar eyes grew bolder and he tore her 34C bra with one pull of his hand.. and started sucking her boobs…. Vigourously.

beggar eyes grew bolder and he tore my 34C bra with one pull of his hand.. and started sucking my boobs…. Vigourously.
I moan ” Ouuch …..please don’t …..stop”

old beggar felt a hard on inside his lungi.
He slowly lifted his head and saw my eyes and sat above my navel which was deep .

I could see now the hard like structure forming his lungi and thought that it cannot be his dick…. I imagined his was very fat and long. The Begger removed his lungi and threw it on the floor in lightning instance…. I was dying to see what that hard object…was. I was taken a back looking at hard dick of Begger It was 9 inch long and 3 inch thick circumcised dick with little hair covering his dick and his fat balls hanging like a bag. there was lot of dirt patch near his dick,,, urine smell was oozing out of his penis, I could see the white patches of dry cum on his thighs and near the penis head. White rashes can be see above his penis due to the scratches and dirty pimples around his thigh corners near penis.

upload images
I could see the dick standing strong below his fat navel targeted towards my face. I was getting aroused a bit and I grabbed his cock with once hand and started massaging his balls with my other hand.
After rubbing his cock on my face he put his cock in my mouth
His cock was sneezing awful and it wasn’t even washed for a long time. I first felt like throwing up but slowly adjusted myself to his cock in my mouth. I started to lick his cock, and kissed the tip of the cock and then took the whole cock in my mouth and started sucking it.

He was getting excited and started squeezing my boobs. I put my left hand on his ass and got his cock deeper in my mouth and gave him a deep throat. I also licked his balls while blowing him. The foul smell of his cock and I being treated like a slut

I ignored where I was

Then I made him lied down on the blanket and made him face fuck me. He sat on my face and made me lick his asshole and balls along with sucking his cock. His asshole was smelly and dirty. I felt so cheap and this cheapness was turning me on. I tongue fucked his asshole and stroke his cock. This went on for 20 mins where I licked his cock and asshole and gave him a blowjob.

He then couldn’t control his orgasms and put his cock deep in my throats and ejaculated. I had his cum in my mouth so I swallowed it.

He moved downwards…. He pulled my black panty in one stroke to witness the beautiful pussy lips … His eyes couldn’t believe what he saw, fair pussy with trimmed pubic hair …

he begin to explore my ‘pussy’ with his thick and rough haired fingers. I pleaded him when he begin to play and pinch my clit with roughnesss of his lust. He begin to enter me with his fingers ….. I screamed aarrrgghhhhh.. hhhhhhhhhmmm… mmmmmmmmmmmmooouuuuuucchh hhhhhhhh…… aarrgggggggggghhh… hhhhhhhhhhhhhyyees ssss……….oooohhhhh…..aahhhhhhhhhhhhh”…

A huge amount of cum rush out of my ‘pussy’ I feel so wet down under

Without wasting any time he started licking it…… pussy juice started flowing from my pussy each time the Begger inserted his tongue….. I was moaning in desire aaaaaaaaaaaa chaaaachaaaaaaaaa aaaaaur andarrrr aaaaaaaaur morrrrrr. Yeeeeeeaaaar eeeeeeha aaaaaaaaapAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. he licked me and left my pussy lubricated with his saliva…… he got up and started kissing me on my lips very hard…….. I could feel his hard dick touching my pussy now. In the next moment I got hold of his cock he was still kissing me ,I guided his cock into my young wet cunt

The old Begger huge moans, aaaaaaah aaaaaah, eeeeeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaah, ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiii
as beggar kept on pushing his dick inside and out with big thrusts following with even bigger thrusts….. I kept on murmuring aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai, assssssssssssss slowlyeeeeeeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalo,,,,,,,,,,,,, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ufffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. The old Begger started to enjoy each thrust as he was fucking me relentlessly…. Now he started fucking me even faster

We both were drenched in sweat ,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah uffffffff maaaaaaaaaaaaah……. he was almost fucking me now for 20 min……. as the Begger was enjoying this fuck of his life he pressed myboobs hareder and I shouted ahhhhhhand agaon beggar asked me did u like it want it and I said yes then I realised that unprotected sex with this beggar is risky but I tought that it doesnt matter and started to enjoy the pleasure I was getting. I said to beggar that fuck me

ahhhhahahhhahahahh fuck me harder please fuck me throuth out my life fuck me.” Hearing these words… beggar stroke became more wild and I could feel the thrusts deep inside her pussy walls. The old Begger was about to climax with huge moans, aaaaaaah aaaaaah, eeeeeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaah, ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiii. And he cum inside my pussy………..

I could feel the hot semen deep inside my womb.. Each spurt of his semen hitting harder…………my pussy was filled of so much cum that it was oozing out of my pussy to my thighs and to the ground.

The old Begger dick has become limb by now….. Now I wanted to do something kinky
We were lying on the ground on a blanket. Begger were still running his finger along my naked body. I told him that he can absolutely use me however he want. He didn’t bother to stand up .. he pointed his cock on my body and let out his warm piss. His warm piss was on my pussy and navel and then I went down and pointed his cock near my face.

He pissed on my face I opened my mouth it and drank it all.
(The end )
(All pic credits goes to there respective owners)

Last edited:
Back