• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story Me, my neighbor aunty and her daughter

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello guys I hope my story connects someone bcoz this happened when I was studying 1st yr college, usually I go for walk every 7 pm one day there was heavy rain so i couldn't go for, so I taught let me take walk on balcony for first time i saw a woman naked in bathroom window panel there was gap so I was peeping everyday. But suddenly one I was peeping little earlier like 6 pm her daughter was bathing she was 14-15 yrs old, actually she saw me and she didn't complain to anyone everyday she usually smile when we meet , but her mother caught me one day but she couldn't identify who saw it, next day the covered the gap but somehow I got to peep and take her bra & panties from drying clothes masturbate and put them back were I took this happened still the vacated the house, the daughter was love with me bcoz she did not tell anyone her nipples were pink hard and hairy pussy,sexy bums still now I can't forget that, after the I was sad bcoz they vacated I couldn't peep again now she 24 yrs. Thank you I wanted to share definitely another story will be good sex story about another neighbor aunty.

Hello guys I hope my story connects someone bcoz this happened when I was studying 1st yr college, usually I go for walk every 7 pm one day there was heavy rain so i couldn't go for, so I taught let me take walk on balcony for first time i saw a woman naked in bathroom window panel there was gap so I was peeping everyday. But suddenly one I was peeping little earlier like 6 pm her daughter was bathing she was 14-15 yrs old, actually she saw me and she didn't complain to anyone everyday she usually smile when we meet , but her mother caught me one day but she couldn't identify who saw it, next day the covered the gap but somehow I got to peep and take her bra & panties from drying clothes masturbate and put them back were I took this happened still the vacated the house, the daughter was love with me bcoz she did not tell anyone her nipples were pink hard and hairy pussy,sexy bums still now I can't forget that, after the I was sad bcoz they vacated I couldn't peep again now she 24 yrs. Thank you I wanted to share definitely another story will be good sex story about another neighbor aunty.
Awesome story bro 👏👏🎉 pls tell us more of them 😊😜😜 SnapFaceChange

Back