• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Pooja Hegde naughty night

Reactions
DF Coins
I am Pooja Hedge ,one day I had to attend a party and was coming home late .. my friends dropped me near my gully as he was in emergency to rush off to his home , it was late night I was heavily drunk I couldn’t see the road properly I walked in a zig zag path

Suddenly , I felt dizzy and fell on the ground , I was sitting in the middle of the road for two minutes attempting to regain consciousness when I heard footsteps and saw a dark figure approaching. He grabbed hold of my waist with his rough hands and supported himself with his other arm so that I could rise up.

He was the ragpicker who sleeps on bus stop named chottu he was about 75 years old man

Ragpicker : mesaahib tum teek ho?

Me : Ha, kya aap meree madad kar sakate hain

kya tum mujhe mere ghar tak chhod sakate ho he was smelling full of shit and dirt but I couldn’t help as he was the only who could me help at that time

Ragpicker : okay

He helped me to walk to my apartments , as usual the apartment watchmen was fully drunk and he slept the gate was open I told can he drop till my flat

We went to my flat I struggle to open the lock , however I managed to open it and said thank you can leave

Then I suddenly slipped and fell taking the ragpicker with me he fell on my boobs,

He was poor weak bastard unknowingly he put his hand on my breast I let a moan ughhhhhh

Seeing that he took his opportunity and started to fondle my boobs over my top I didn’t give a damn as this man was giving me pleasure I was being horny

Me : mujhe bedaroom mein le chalo
finally after struggling we reached my room and he me lie on bed and it was dress like in the pic so when i was on my one thigh was fully out upto my private area..

I pulled him his face was on my thigh which is opned up and I was laughing on his falling but I was holding his hand and also using my othe r leg to make me come over on he rin bed while talking naughtily like playing with him] aughhh meedhahib why are uu uaummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he was kisisng my huge thighs

Me :ahhhh chotuuuu what rrr uuu ..aaahhhh...I was holding chotuuu head tightly with my thigsss
I was adjusting his head corrcetly between my thighss while making him lie on me on 69 position on my body his cock was making a small tent in his torn lungi which was on my boobies now.. ahhh the smelled like poop I guess he was using lungi to clean his ass but I liked it he was too short so i was enjoying his kisisng in my pussy area while I was feeling his hard cock which was just starting to grow on my boobies and cleavge] aughhhhhh

wrx 0 60

I was feeling his dick was harder now as it wa making a tent nd poking on my boobies so without any thinking I started remove his lungi and trying to see his tool nd i was moaning he was kissing my pussy area .. now my both thighss was out in open with his head in my pusy area while using my thighss i was holding him on my body and I was trying to see his dick

Me : aahhh tum meree chooth ko geela kar rahe ho

Ragpicker : he was licking my thighs as he was licking an icecream sssss ahhhh ahhhhh

with my thighss I was locking his head on my pussy while I removed his lungi and his dick was out which was semi hard but already 7 inches with 3 inch thick and i wa s not expecting it as it was so big for an old man and i was holding it with two hands and mocking it nd stroking while moaning and making him kiss

Me : mujhe apana kaala land de do
Ragpicker : mera lund tumhara hai Salli
I was kissing his dick tip and in one go I took it all in he moaned ahhhhhhhhhh he started hum me I could smell rotten shit coming out from his ass ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and enjoying while making him kiss my thighss and I was moaning like hornily and as I was holding his dick like a long branch of a tree

I was also seeing his dark balls which were heavy and mocked him like he was storing up for me I wanted it more than ever and i was massging hus dick adn balls I was slowly trying to turn him around so that his face was on my boobies side and his dick was on my thigshss
Me : mmuahhhhhh hhhh....mmmmm..ummmmm...ummmmmm(while on other side his dickk increasing n poking on my navel

kya tum mujhe chodana chaahate ho?ahhhh

main tumhari paathni hoon aur yah hamaaree pahalee raat hai

Ragpicker: tum dheere se chodunga

as i was in pleasure i dug his face right on my boobies and I moving my dress aside as to make my boobies pop out as i wanted to make him enjoy too

Me :mere stan chooso

He started to suck my nipples he was sucking my boobs like baby aww it felt so so cute I was moaning ahhhhhhhhh

Me : kya tum mujhe chodane ke lie taiyaar ho?

Ragpicker : ha ughhhhhhhhhh while got hold of his cock

holding it near my pussy enterance while he suck my boobies while I was sslowly trying to push his dick in but just 2 inches I felt my pussy is being widen and I was moaning like a horny lady ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and cursing his dick
kya tumhara lund sambhog ke lie taiyaar hai

Me :aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fulkkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh......u...r ...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh ...u....fuckingg.....keep fucking aughhhhhh ahhhhh bull.
....aahhhhh ...do ittt slowyy...ahhhhh.

He was pushing s the pleasure was more and i was feleing his dick plunging in every time an inch in me and i was widening my thighss in side to make him go deeper as everytime he thurst me, my voice was high and i could fell my pussy si already being sealed as his dick was thick enough to make me feel it strech] AUGHHHHH aoommmmm aoommmmm aommmmmmmmm aaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me : .aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . rukana nahin.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. aughhh..fuckkkk urrr...aughhhh ahhhh .. dont u dare stop yesss aaah aah mmmmmm aughhhhh.

I put my legs behind and locked him up i was feeling my pussy tightening even more and he pushed in more dn his dick went in one push which made me arch my whole body and screaming as it was going into my womb directly

I was feleing his dick vibrating in my womb dn I knew that he was going to cum but his thrusting was not slwoing adn his balls was slapping my thighss and i knows my pussy is going to be drenched soon ] AUGHHHH dhappp aughhh dhappp dhappp AUGHHHHH dhapppp

ahhh fill urrr fucckkk meee pouuunnnddd urr mujhe apane bachche de do ahhh

as he was pushing in deep and my womb was clenching he started to cum in me and every spurt was making me moan loud as it was hot adn he was cumming so much in me like for continuouly for 2 mins .. i was moaing and screaming so much like continuouly like my pussy was being burned by the hot cum

Uuuu pounndddd muccchhhh innnmyyy wommbbbb definitely main tum bachchon kee maan banoongee nxt aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh u bullllll fuckkkkkk
Urrr bullll wasss onllyyyy forr my pusssyyy aughhhh ahhhhhhhhh

ragpicker : AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

With that he fell on me with his flaccid sick still inside my pussy after some time he woke up and left ,I woke up in the morning I looked down at my pussy it was covered with dried cum and my bed got stained my boobs were swollen with that I slept again …. As promised I gave birth to his child ….

I am Pooja Hedge ,one day I had to attend a party and was coming home late .. my friends dropped me near my gully as he was in emergency to rush off to his home , it was late night I was heavily drunk I couldn’t see the road properly I walked in a zig zag path

Suddenly , I felt dizzy and fell on the ground , I was sitting in the middle of the road for two minutes attempting to regain consciousness when I heard footsteps and saw a dark figure approaching. He grabbed hold of my waist with his rough hands and supported himself with his other arm so that I could rise up.

He was the ragpicker who sleeps on bus stop named chottu he was about 75 years old man

Ragpicker : mesaahib tum teek ho?

Me : Ha, kya aap meree madad kar sakate hain

kya tum mujhe mere ghar tak chhod sakate ho he was smelling full of shit and dirt but I couldn’t help as he was the only who could me help at that time

Ragpicker : okay

He helped me to walk to my apartments , as usual the apartment watchmen was fully drunk and he slept the gate was open I told can he drop till my flat

We went to my flat I struggle to open the lock , however I managed to open it and said thank you can leave

Then I suddenly slipped and fell taking the ragpicker with me he fell on my boobs,

He was poor weak bastard unknowingly he put his hand on my breast I let a moan ughhhhhh

Seeing that he took his opportunity and started to fondle my boobs over my top I didn’t give a damn as this man was giving me pleasure I was being horny

Me : mujhe bedaroom mein le chalo
finally after struggling we reached my room and he me lie on bed and it was dress like in the pic so when i was on my one thigh was fully out upto my private area..

I pulled him his face was on my thigh which is opned up and I was laughing on his falling but I was holding his hand and also using my othe r leg to make me come over on he rin bed while talking naughtily like playing with him] aughhh meedhahib why are uu uaummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he was kisisng my huge thighs

Me :ahhhh chotuuuu what rrr uuu ..aaahhhh...I was holding chotuuu head tightly with my thigsss
I was adjusting his head corrcetly between my thighss while making him lie on me on 69 position on my body his cock was making a small tent in his torn lungi which was on my boobies now.. ahhh the smelled like poop I guess he was using lungi to clean his ass but I liked it he was too short so i was enjoying his kisisng in my pussy area while I was feeling his hard cock which was just starting to grow on my boobies and cleavge] aughhhhhh

wrx 0 60

I was feeling his dick was harder now as it wa making a tent nd poking on my boobies so without any thinking I started remove his lungi and trying to see his tool nd i was moaning he was kissing my pussy area .. now my both thighss was out in open with his head in my pusy area while using my thighss i was holding him on my body and I was trying to see his dick

Me : aahhh tum meree chooth ko geela kar rahe ho

Ragpicker : he was licking my thighs as he was licking an icecream sssss ahhhh ahhhhh

with my thighss I was locking his head on my pussy while I removed his lungi and his dick was out which was semi hard but already 7 inches with 3 inch thick and i wa s not expecting it as it was so big for an old man and i was holding it with two hands and mocking it nd stroking while moaning and making him kiss

Me : mujhe apana kaala land de do
Ragpicker : mera lund tumhara hai Salli
I was kissing his dick tip and in one go I took it all in he moaned ahhhhhhhhhh he started hum me I could smell rotten shit coming out from his ass ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and enjoying while making him kiss my thighss and I was moaning like hornily and as I was holding his dick like a long branch of a tree

I was also seeing his dark balls which were heavy and mocked him like he was storing up for me I wanted it more than ever and i was massging hus dick adn balls I was slowly trying to turn him around so that his face was on my boobies side and his dick was on my thigshss
Me : mmuahhhhhh hhhh....mmmmm..ummmmm...ummmmmm(while on other side his dickk increasing n poking on my navel

kya tum mujhe chodana chaahate ho?ahhhh

main tumhari paathni hoon aur yah hamaaree pahalee raat hai

Ragpicker: tum dheere se chodunga

as i was in pleasure i dug his face right on my boobies and I moving my dress aside as to make my boobies pop out as i wanted to make him enjoy too

Me :mere stan chooso

He started to suck my nipples he was sucking my boobs like baby aww it felt so so cute I was moaning ahhhhhhhhh

Me : kya tum mujhe chodane ke lie taiyaar ho?

Ragpicker : ha ughhhhhhhhhh while got hold of his cock

holding it near my pussy enterance while he suck my boobies while I was sslowly trying to push his dick in but just 2 inches I felt my pussy is being widen and I was moaning like a horny lady ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and cursing his dick
kya tumhara lund sambhog ke lie taiyaar hai

Me :aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fulkkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh......u...r ...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh ...u....fuckingg.....keep fucking aughhhhhh ahhhhh bull.
....aahhhhh ...do ittt slowyy...ahhhhh.

He was pushing s the pleasure was more and i was feleing his dick plunging in every time an inch in me and i was widening my thighss in side to make him go deeper as everytime he thurst me, my voice was high and i could fell my pussy si already being sealed as his dick was thick enough to make me feel it strech] AUGHHHHH aoommmmm aoommmmm aommmmmmmmm aaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me : .aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . rukana nahin.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. aughhh..fuckkkk urrr...aughhhh ahhhh .. dont u dare stop yesss aaah aah mmmmmm aughhhhh.

I put my legs behind and locked him up i was feeling my pussy tightening even more and he pushed in more dn his dick went in one push which made me arch my whole body and screaming as it was going into my womb directly

I was feleing his dick vibrating in my womb dn I knew that he was going to cum but his thrusting was not slwoing adn his balls was slapping my thighss and i knows my pussy is going to be drenched soon ] AUGHHHH dhappp aughhh dhappp dhappp AUGHHHHH dhapppp

ahhh fill urrr fucckkk meee pouuunnnddd urr mujhe apane bachche de do ahhh

as he was pushing in deep and my womb was clenching he started to cum in me and every spurt was making me moan loud as it was hot adn he was cumming so much in me like for continuouly for 2 mins .. i was moaing and screaming so much like continuouly like my pussy was being burned by the hot cum

Uuuu pounndddd muccchhhh innnmyyy wommbbbb definitely main tum bachchon kee maan banoongee nxt aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh u bullllll fuckkkkkk
Urrr bullll wasss onllyyyy forr my pusssyyy aughhhh ahhhhhhhhh

ragpicker : AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

With that he fell on me with his flaccid sick still inside my pussy after some time he woke up and left ,I woke up in the morning I looked down at my pussy it was covered with dried cum and my bed got stained my boobs were swollen with that I slept again …. As promised I gave birth to his child ….

Brilliant ?

Back