• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How to Secret to making Unbelievable Video Fakes? (Non FaceSwap)

Ever wondered how to make those unbelievable video fakes where real clips of actresses are nudified?
Well it's not that easy.

@C7Y Fakes is a brilliant faker, probably one of the best fakers on this website.
Go check his thread out at
https://desifakes.com/threads/unbelievable-video-fakes-youll-ever-see-by-c7y.29579/

Check out these fakes edited by me to know if the post is worth your time or not.

11.gif

2-1.gif

I'm going to teach you how to create video fakes of actresses.
The results might not reach the brilliant level of C7Y, but it is one way of achieving some similar results.

Requirements:
  • Good video editor software (eg: Premiere Pro)
  • Stable Diffusion
  • A lot of patience

The key is to finding a good video clip where there is preferably less movement.
If there is more movement of the body (female) then the editing of the clip will require more hard work.

Instructions

Take a still image from the video scene.

4.png

Apply Inpainting feature of Stable Diffusion to achieve nudified results.
Note: For every different type of scene you will need to use Stable Diffusion separately (this will ensure that those scenes look believable)

5.png

Now, comes the tiring and frustrating part. I'm gonna explain how to do this with Premiere Pro.

Put the original clip on one layer and the other nudified still image over it on another layer.

6.png

Apply crop effect onto the nudified image.
YT Tutorial Reference

7.png

Use pen tool(or ellipse or polygon tool) to create a mask around only the nudified body parts that you want in your video clip.
Adjust the mask so that the clips look most believable.
YT Tutorial Reference

8.png

Adjust the crop of the image to 100% on any one of (left, right, top or bottom) and also invert the mask.

9.png

Use keyframes to change the position of the nudified masked image according to the movements of original body. (MOST FRUSTRATING PART)
YT Tutorial Reference

12.png

Adjust the mask feather and mask expansion to create a blended effect which makes the clips look real enough.

10.png

You need to mask the cropped image properly and adjust a lot of the above mentioned tools to get a good result.
This is really tiring work, as the movement of the body makes it harder to adjust the clips.

Conclusion

You need a lot of patience to properly adjust the mask (crop) section and selection of clips is the most important in getting the best results.

Check out my other thread where I post Alia Bhatt Deepfaked Hardcore Gifs (FACESWAP).
https://desifakes.com/threads/alia-bhatt-animated-gifs-hardcore.33044/

Check out my tutorial on how to make faceswapped fakes (videos/gifs)
How to make Animated Deepfaked Videos/GIF? (Single Picture reqd.) -

Check out my Youtube Channel where I post NON-Nude Alia Bhatt Sexy Video Clips (Deepfaked Reels, etc)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMUg2WpCxqsM3uc1PhvYEAw

Last edited:
okay, its been weeks since i saw CR7's video of shradd in the beach, and ever since ive been trying to crack his work flow... and since he wont reply :( i am going mad unable to replicate his level of clarity and consistency in my trials

this is my work flow :

1. I try to choose 2 or 3 seconds maximum clip - i use Davinci Resolve to edit cclips - free download and really easy to use
2. then i go on to my ebsynth extension in stable diffusion
3. now i first tried with 30 fps.. and it was too many frames, 3 secong vid will be 90 frames, so atleast 10 keyframes... so i went to 24 fps - so around 72 frames per 3 second clip.
4. for 74 frames i need atleast 7 to 8 keyframes for smooth rendering
5. now after identifying i inpaint the boobs part, removing the clothes
here starts the trouble - i just could not get all the key grame boobs to match, there is inconsistency in shape, size, angle, areola size .... so though each keyframe is perfect and nude they all dont sync... and when ebsynth renders the whole 72 frames, the video jumps... ie .5 seconds small boobs, then large boobs, then torpedo boobs... it is a horror show...

5. a then after much searching someone in the mr.deepfake forum mentioned temporal kit... the good thing about trmporal kit is that it generates keyframes as a grid- say 2x2 or 3x3 ; for me 72 frames looked workable with 9 keyframes, and to be fair, the inpaint results were also reasonably consistent ... that is compared to earlier... but no way in relation to CR7,s perfection....

it is so frustrating to be stuck in this loop.... grrrrrr.... if only CR7 will break his wall of silence and teach us the magic......

this is the best of my efforts... but still you can see the boobies pixelating....

okay, its been weeks since i saw CR7's video of shradd in the beach, and ever since ive been trying to crack his work flow... and since he wont reply :( i am going mad unable to replicate his level of clarity and consistency in my trials

this is my work flow :

1. I try to choose 2 or 3 seconds maximum clip - i use Davinci Resolve to edit cclips - free download and really easy to use
3. now i first tried with 30 fps.. and it was too many frames, 3 secong vid will be 90 frames, so atleast 10 keyframes... so i went to 24 fps - so around 72 frames per 3 second clip.
here starts the trouble - i just could not get all the key grame boobs to match, there is inconsistency in shape, size, angle, areola size .... so though each keyframe is perfect and nude they all dont sync... and when ebsynth renders the whole 72 frames, the video jumps... ie .5 seconds small boobs, then large boobs, then torpedo boobs... it is a horror show...

5. a then after much searching someone in the mr.deepfake forum mentioned temporal kit... the good thing about trmporal kit is that it generates keyframes as a grid- say 2x2 or 3x3 ; for me 72 frames looked workable with 9 keyframes, and to be fair, the inpaint results were also reasonably consistent ... that is compared to earlier... but no way in relation to CR7,s perfection....

it is so frustrating to be stuck in this loop.... grrrrrr.... if only CR7 will break his wall of silence and teach us the magic......

this is the best of my efforts... but still you can see the boobies pixelating....

Your results are decent enough, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't use any of the methods like Img2img, temporalkit, mov2mov, ebsynth, etc.

Pretty confident that he uses the method that I proposed, but uses an advanced editing technique where the edges of the faked (nude body) stick to the edges of the original body. After effects maybe has a way to do this.

I and many others also have tried using the methods you are proposing, they won't get you results like the ones that C7Y produces. Although your results are good enough in their own way, but it's very obvious he doesn't use any of this.

If you are not convinced then, I would suggest you to closely observe his fakes. Look at the edges of the body in his clips, you would notice a blended effect which feels like something similar like the edge feather feature in Premiere Pro/After effects.

Your results are decent enough, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't use any of the methods like Img2img, temporalkit, mov2mov, ebsynth, etc.

Pretty confident that he uses the method that I proposed, but uses an advanced editing technique where the edges of the faked (nude body) stick to the edges of the original body. After effects maybe has a way to do this.

I and many others also have tried using the methods you are proposing, they won't get you results like the ones that C7Y produces. Although your results are good enough in their own way, but it's very obvious he doesn't use any of this.

If you are not convinced then, I would suggest you to closely observe his fakes. Look at the edges of the body in his clips, you would notice a blended effect which feels like something similar like the edge feather feature in Premiere Pro/After effects.
very true... and his last two posts are having distortions ... probably because the arm comes in the middle of dress removal area... ?

this is my work flow :

Atleast type his name right, he is not CR7 he is C7Y

My biggest doubt is how C7Y bro is able to compress the gifs to < 32 MB retaining the high resolution of the gif 😂😂😂

If at all some one cracked that, Pls feel free to share that here. Let the Lust god bless you 👼😇

Ever wondered how to make those unbelievable video fakes where real clips of actresses are nudified?
Well it's not that easy.

@C7Y Fakes is a brilliant faker, probably one of the best fakers on this website.
Go check his thread out at
https://desifakes.com/threads/unbelievable-video-fakes-youll-ever-see-by-c7y.29579/

Check out these fakes edited by me to know if the post is worth your time or not.

11.gif

2-1.gif

I'm going to teach you how to create video fakes of actresses.
The results might not reach the brilliant level of C7Y, but it is one way of achieving some similar results.

Requirements:
  • Good video editor software (eg: Premiere Pro)
  • Stable Diffusion
  • A lot of patience

The key is to finding a good video clip where there is preferably less movement.
If there is more movement of the body (female) then the editing of the clip will require more hard work.

Instructions

Take a still image from the video scene.

4.png

Apply Inpainting feature of Stable Diffusion to achieve nudified results.
Note: For every different type of scene you will need to use Stable Diffusion separately (this will ensure that those scenes look believable)

5.png

Now, comes the tiring and frustrating part. I'm gonna explain how to do this with Premiere Pro.

Put the original clip on one layer and the other nudified still image over it on another layer.

6.png

Apply crop effect onto the nudified image.
YT Tutorial Reference

7.png

Use pen tool(or ellipse or polygon tool) to create a mask around only the nudified body parts that you want in your video clip.
Adjust the mask so that the clips look most believable.
YT Tutorial Reference

8.png

Adjust the crop of the image to 100% on any one of (left, right, top or bottom) and also invert the mask.

9.png

Use keyframes to change the position of the nudified masked image according to the movements of original body. (MOST FRUSTRATING PART)
YT Tutorial Reference

12.png

Adjust the mask feather and mask expansion to create a blended effect which makes the clips look real enough.

10.png

You need to mask the cropped image properly and adjust a lot of the above mentioned tools to get a good result.
This is really tiring work, as the movement of the body makes it harder to adjust the clips.

Conclusion

You need a lot of patience to properly adjust the mask (crop) section and selection of clips is the most important in getting the best results.

Check out my other thread where I post Alia Bhatt Deepfaked Hardcore Gifs (FACESWAP).
https://desifakes.com/threads/alia-bhatt-animated-gifs-hardcore.33044/

Check out my tutorial on how to make faceswapped fakes (videos/gifs)
How to make Animated Deepfaked Videos/GIF? (Single Picture reqd.) -

Check out my Youtube Channel where I post NON-Nude Alia Bhatt Sexy Video Clips (Deepfaked Reels, etc)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMUg2WpCxqsM3uc1PhvYEAw

Thanks for your efforts

Back