• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Sex stories memes..

My friend gave my wife the happiness that I could not give, that's why my beloved wife likes him so much, that's why she calls him and gets happiness when I'm not around.

Tell me if I ate less, for the satisfaction of capturing both of them on camera.

how she pose and make her hubby happy with my seeds dripping out

When I'm is staring at your sis body
She - Hey i seen you, why u were starting at my body for a long time
Me - Sry Dr ur body is so sexy I wanted to fuck you like street bitch
Me - Oh stop it ya i think u will make cum by ur words... Come on fu*k me & taste me as u wish.

how i made sure her moans echoed all night and every night as she wished and filled her up

Our security is a black hunk. My gf is addicted to making reels on insta. We had many complaints regarding my gf making reels in our apt society. One day security came to the spot where my gf was doing reels and warned her. And she was sent back with a warning -

"If I ever see you again doing reels outdoor I'll have to take severe action n confiscate your mobile by holding her fleshy soft arms. My gf who had never been touched by a stronger well builtan other than me felt a jolt just by that manly hodl of him n she cld obviously see the bulge inside his pants too. He looked straight at me while I was holding her mobile shooting the reel n I immediately let the mobile down. My gf felt so embartand disgusted at me as she cold clearly see how scared I got n immediately apologized to him n went back.

Next day My gf took her mobile and told me to hold the mobile n shoot her dance. I was scared n said did you forget what did that security say yesterday. She didn't say anything n just walked away in a long coat. And she picked a spot which was visible to that black security guard and waiting for him to look at us. I asked her whybare you doing this. Let's go back. And she looked at me n said today you will be holding the camera for a very long time so just shut up n stand there and was looking at the black man trying to get his attention n when he saw us

My gf immediately removed the robe which she was wearing n underneath she was wearing a short ping tank top and a pink miniskirt which was hardly covering her body. Security came straight away n started to bash me up with harsh words n my gf turned the security guard towards her and said why? Don't you like this? Don't you like me the way I look? Han? Han? N she straightaway went n grabbed his nuts and cxxk in both of her hands n felt it grew inside his pants within seconds while she was still.holding it.

I was so shocked and didn't know whther to lookout if someone is watching us or should I be angry on her or on him to being silent. And my gf stood close to him without letting go of his cxxk n invited him home after his duty for dinner sot hat they can make a deal.

N took her right hand off with hr left hand still Grabbing his cxxk n licked her right hand neat n touched his lips n out her one finger inside his mouth n took a saliva strand of his straight into her mouth n slurped it in. N she came to me n took the robe which was lying on the floor n walk passed by me n didn't even acknowledge my presence as if she knew that what my position is already. N I looked at the security guard who was still on disbelief of as what just happened but I cold see his bulge was still hard n long. More than any man I would know.

He finally snapped put of the view of my gf walking away with her milky body swaying n looked at me n smiled n started to rub his cxxk and I was recording all this without even breaking in middle and followed my gf without asking further any questions...

Back