• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Sex stories memes..

After taking bath my dusky wife suddenly came infront of my dad by mistake-seeing my wife's busty wet body only in towel my dad couldn't resist her hotness - forcefully unwrapped towel from her body - fucked her big busty A$$ for hours in washroom under hot shower for hours.

how kaju bhabhi made her move and i moved deep in her

I introduced my college girlfriend to my parents..

She was so much comfortable with my parents.

My mom was happy that we have a beautiful girl to our home expecting me to marry soon.

My dad wants to have her stayed in our home for few weeks to learn the family matters..

host image online
My dad questioned her whether she will be so modern to have a living-together life

My girlfriend said I am okay but your son is shy type...I compelled him for this meet and now I decided to stay with you as you looks so handsome and smart.

My dad says "are you okay If I join?"

After a small hesitation...she nodded okay..we three stay and have a living together...we go try it in Goa.

Who knows later I may end up being your girlfriend...dad?

My dad got her signal and immediately make arrangements for the Goa Living Together convincing me.

In Goa, we planned a 3week stay but withing 4days of stay..she broke up with me and patched up, with my dad.

She is now my dad's girlfriend. And I have to stay helping my step mom driving her through the spots, shopping, romantic dine outs while my dad doing busy working!

Who is this girl

Back