• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sneha stories based on her films

Which movie do you want to get recreated?

• Goa

• Vaseegara

• April maadhathil

• Bhavani (that co_p film)

• Unnai ninaithu

• Paarthiban kanavu

• Or any other film(comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Hey guys, I am gonna give a fresh start to writing stories which are based on Smile Queen Sneha films(only Sneha films)Need your suggestions.
What you should not expect in this thread are
Bru_tal, tort_uring,dark ending, forcing and hurting the characters physically .. Respond my poll and give some ideas👍

sneha_vaibhav_goa_movie_hot_stills_88.jpg
Alright,I will post a short story on Goa Sneha

Goa-The unexpected wife
Sneha is an entrepreneur in Goa, she has a cruise ship in her name.
sneha-hot-skirt-in-goa-movie-stills-4.jpg

She is a drunkard and one day at a party in a club
She was acquainted with Vaibhav and they both fell in love.
2935316619_1_9.gif

Sneha insisted Vaibhav to marry her and he agrees all of a sudden they got married after somedays of roaming relationship

Two days before they are getting married Sneha asked a thing to Vaibhav in a rough tone"Hey you moron, I doubt that you are a man or something else". Vaibhav was shocked and asked why she asked that. Sneha asked, "Why you are in a relationship with a woman". Vaibhav got angry about this and said" Look I truly love and I have my lust only for you because you are the only girl whom I would fuck" Sneha got calm and she told something Vaibhav with a smile
sneha_vaibhav_goa_movie_hot_stills_42.jpg

"Love? That is an abstract thing and I am not able to realize yours within a couple of days after our first meeting,but the other thinnnggg" sneha pressurize the word.Vaibhav"Got it So you want me to do it before marriage? Do you trust me?"
Sneha nodded innocently with a smile..
Vaibhav caresses her shoulder and came closer to her. To his shock, Sneha pulled his shirt and gave him a lip lock Vaibhav opened her lips by using his tongue and starts exploring her oral part both are in their high Heavens tounges are battling vaibhav chewed her lips softly. they separated after 10 minutes.. their mixed saliva is drooling on Sneha's lips and the first drop ran into her cleavage.
16425745_1787002781553066_6205932220101121703_n.jpg

This scene makes Vaibhav take care of her tits
He slowly went near her gave kisses on her neck and bit her neck softly and placed his hand on her boobs over her top..and sneha was expecting him to play with her tits..He took a breath and asked if she was sure about that..this made sneha angry and she said that"Still I wonder why you are wearing men's clothes.Vaibhav got irritated by hearing this again and he pulled her to the near sofa and made her sit on his lap then he tears her top
3-13-lena-paul-bruce-venture-monstercurves-realitykings-choose-your-poison_607b0aa360e09.gif

And started playing with her tits. He pressed those boobs, squeezed and pinched those nipples. Simultaneously he played with her boobs and licked her back and gave some love bites on her shoulders, back and earlobes..Sneha was enjoying the pleasure and turned around. Withouth making any second waste vaibhav cuddled her and kissed her boobs passionately her gave some love bites and strong kisses on her boobs sneha took one of her boobs and asked him to suck the nipples.he gave some love kisses on her nips and took her nipple into his mouth..he playfully pinched her hips with playing with her tits after 30ins of foreplay sneha wants too curious to suck his cock..She stood up and asked him to stand up and removed his undies. es..he obeyed her and he removed his bottom
Sneha was surprised and very happy by his cock
really-happy-sneha.gif

She cuddled him and kissed him with joy and took his cock in hand she caressed his cock while kissing him.

She knelt down and played with cock giving light kisses at first and she gradually increased the intensity and gave strong kisses then she took it into her mouth at first she was just soaking his cock with her saliva and then she started to suck it hard.

Vaibhav exploded within 5 minutes. He came in her mouth itself..this made her angry.she drank every bit of it.but she controlled herself and caressed him to be focused now and again took his cock into her mouth.But vaibhav felt tired and asked permission to sleep..Sneha agreed and sat next to him on the bed and fingered herself when he was sleeping .. She made her orgasm and slept with him. Now the next day(The day before the wedding)they had a wonderful time of foreplaying like kissing licking Exchanging love bites and all for almost 3 hours and this time sneha asked him to fuck her at once he inserted his dick inside sneha he exploded the cum..Sneha knew before that this might happen.He tolerated and once again she fingered herself while he was sleeping after the orgasm and slept together

They married on the next day
sneha_vaibhav_goa_movie_hot_stills_64.jpg

Both Vaibhav and Sneha were happy on their wedding
Her Plan is getting worked😈
A couple of days after her wedding
Vaibhav met a person called Prasanna
He introduced himself to Vaibhav that he is one of his wife's ex-husbands
And he started narrating his story with sneha
and how she is stealing assets from innocent
Men
Sneha-Goa-on-Location-Exclusive-stills-pics-images-photo-gallery-10.jpg

To be continued..

Sorry for my poor writing.Because this is my first ever sex story..I'll try my best to improve the stories guys..while asking about the stories for your movies pls suggest your core content..for example, how do you want her to be sluttified in Pirivom Sandhippom and Paandi movies?
1.A housewife who is desperate about her sex life.

2. A college whore who used to get fucked whenever it was possible

(or)
3. Getting fucked by family members

Pls do give suggestions friends!!!

Sorry for my poor writing.Because this is my first ever sex story..I'll try my best to improve the stories guys..while asking about the stories for your movies pls suggest your core content..for example, how do you want her to be sluttified in Pirivom Sandhippom and Paandi movies?
1.A housewife who is desperate about her sex life.

2. A college whore who used to get fucked whenever it was possible

(or)
3. Getting fucked by family members

Pls do give suggestions friends!!!
3rd option 😍🔥

+ Hope you can consider Jayaram, ilavarasu also as her second family members😉😜

Last edited:
Pandi (Raghava Lawrence) After leaving his newly married wife Bhuvana (Sneha) alone with his Father Sundarapandi (Nassar), Mother Sivagami (Saranya Ponvannan) and his 3 Sisters to Dubai for job. Bhuvana was not completely satisfied with her First Night. Her pussy & asshole were badly itching and burning in heat. She needed a wild sex like a horny bitch, but she controlled all her sexual urges and behaved like a innocent wife & homely girl in front of the family.

Last edited:
One night  Bhuvana heard a loud moaning in her next room, woke up and shocked to see her FIL Sundarapandi & MIL Sivagami were fucking like rabbits for hours even at this old age. She saw their entire show at the door step without blinking her eyes and keep on fingering her pussy. Then she decided to fuck all her family members for sexual pleasure and doing Threesome with her FIL & MIL, Lesbian with her SIL's and also Gangbang with Pandi's Friends.

Write something like this @Rewqasdf bro

Last edited:
One night  Bhuvana heard a loud moaning in her next room, woke up and shocked to see her FIL Sundarapandi & MIL Sivagami were fucking like rabbits for hours even at this old age. She saw their entire show at the door step without blinking her eyes and keep on fingering her pussy. Then she decided to fuck all her family members for sexual pleasure and doing Threesome with her FIL & MIL, Lesbian with her SIL's and also Gangbang with Pandi's Friends.

Write something like this @Rewqasdf bro
Nice idea brother👌will do after finishing Goa story

Goa continuation
Prasanna explained his past life with Sneha to Vaibhav..

He said that Sneha is an Asset stealing criminal
She targets innocent guys who don't last long in bed and those who satisfied her were spared by her. She just enjoyed sex with men who are strong in sex drive..most of the victims are Premature ejaculating guys...
Vaibhav stopped him and asked "Victims???"
Prasanna explained that Sneha used to steal assets and belongings from innocent men who are attracted to her beauty

One after one She will start roaming and begins living together relationships with unaware men who are in love with her..if she was satisfied with the sex she would legally seize their assets and belongings by pretending like she would be a trustworthy wife..After getting bored she demands divorce by irritating the person..the guys also will get rid of her mental torture and she look into next guy..
Look at her ex-husband

on the other side,the guys who have erection problems were faced with cuckold situations
Vaibhav"whaaat?"
Prasanna"Yes boss,she will marry that kind of guys. Everything might seem to be normal but don't know what happens next..have you seen her bodyguards 15 muscular guys like bison??"

Vaibhav "Yes brother"
Prasanna"She takes the impotent lovers with her to the warehouse which she has in a distant place she wears a black coat while doing this"

"the men behind her in these pics are the innocent wealthy impotent persons..

these pics are taken on different dates
l alphabet russe en français
Vaibhav got shocked and scared.With fear, he asked Prasanna "what would she do on these days brother?Did she finish them?"
Prasanna"Looks like she did right?
She calls her bodyguards and about 15 men would come to the spot in a minivan"

"she asks one of them to tie her husband to a chair and asks another one to record a video of her husband. It is like confessing that He is her husband and he gave his assets to her and he came here by himself and he can't and didn't satisfy her sexual needs..so one of the bodyguards gives expensive sex pills to her husband and he takes that.now no matter how short the husband's cock is..the sure thing he can fuck for atleast 2 hours."
and prasanna showed a video to vaibhav
in that video sneha

Goa continuation
Prasanna explained his past life with Sneha to Vaibhav..

He said that Sneha is an Asset stealing criminal
She targets innocent guys who don't last long in bed and those who satisfied her were spared by her. She just enjoyed sex with men who are strong in sex drive..most of the victims are Premature ejaculating guys...
Vaibhav stopped him and asked "Victims???"
Prasanna explained that Sneha used to steal assets and belongings from innocent men who are attracted to her beauty

One after one She will start roaming and begins living together relationships with unaware men who are in love with her..if she was satisfied with the sex she would legally seize their assets and belongings by pretending like she would be a trustworthy wife..After getting bored she demands divorce by irritating the person..the guys also will get rid of her mental torture and she look into the next guy..
Look at her ex-husband

on the other side,the guys who have erection problems were faced with cuckold situations
Vaibhav"whaaat?"
Prasanna"Yes boss,she will marry that kind of guys. Everything might seem to be normal but don't know what happens next..have you seen her bodyguards 15 muscular guys like bison??"

Vaibhav "Yes brother"
Prasanna"She takes the impotent lovers with her to the warehouse which she has in a distant place she wears a black coat while doing this"

"the men behind her in these pics are the innocent wealthy impotent persons..

these pics are taken on different dates
l alphabet russe en français
Vaibhav got shocked and scared.With fear, he asked Prasanna "what would she do on these days brother?Did she finish them?"
Prasanna"Looks like she did right?
She calls her bodyguards and about 15 men would come to the spot in a minivan"

"she asks one of them to tie her husband to a chair and asks another one to record a video of her husband. It is like confessing that He is her husband and he gave his assets to her and he came here by himself and he can't and didn't satisfy her sexual needs..so one of the bodyguards gives expensive sex pills to her husband and he takes that.now no matter how short the husband's cock is..the sure thing he can fuck for at least 2 hours."
and prasanna showed a video to vaibhav
in that video sneha
Sneha untied her husband takes him into a room and started to suck his cock
The video started with sucking

lift up your heads you gates of brass

And getting fucked by him

She didn't have sex with love.She was just checking the effect of the pills.After 2 hours of fuck he said that he was about to cum Sneha asked him to stand she also stood and asked him to have another pill.He wondered and sneha said that she wants to have a long fucking session today.He took a pill from the nearby table ..Sneha called the guards and suddenly a bodyguard came inside the room with rope and he ties her husband's hands in the nearby chair..Her Husband is frightened by the appearance of the bodyguard..and she shouted for all guards to come into the room.one by one came.Her husband shouts at her what is happening..Sneha just 'Shushs' him and asked you no idea what is going on,right?

https www google fr photo

Now you'll understand..and signals a guard

The man undressed and stands near her husband
She undressed and starts sucking his cock in front of her husband

She called the others to gather around her
Every became nude and

She sucked everyone's cock

Had gangbang for almost 4 hours

photo internet
Finally, he got her facial

bild dehttps www google com
She wiped her face and ordered all the guards to get out of the room,after they went she took the camera which was recording the ehole session and the footage has 3 orgasms which her husband had while just watching her getting fucked.She threatens her husband to get rid of her life and she said him to forget about the past and live his life..or else she would upload the video in the internet by blurring her face and she will name the video as 'cuck husband cums 3 times by wife's gangbang'

Prasanna advised Vaibhav to run away from her or he will lose his assets. Vaibhav is terrified by watching all this and he had intense anger. On that night he was about to start a quarrel about this. Before he starts Sneha shared her past life with Vaibhav because he gave her some jewels which his friend Premji stole from his village t*mple that's why. Vaibhav felt pity for Sneha's life and he also doesn't want to get fooled by her. He made a plan
He received a huge amount from a wealthy guy who wants Premji to get out of his loved one's life
So Vaibhav planned to pimp Sneha with Premji
Vaibhav told about this to Sneha..after listening to him she got mad at him and after a couple of seconds she took the other way and her mind voice says"Aawww!!! he is such a sweetheart. He arranged a fuck man for me..no one would have done this to me" and she agrees
Premji is slightly a mad fellow. He doesn't know how to speak with a girl. So he was about to get involved in a G*y relationship with that rich man's bf..Now Vaibhav made Premji jealous by narrating many cooked-up stories like he has fucked many girls in his life and said that Sneha is the best. So Vaibhav asked Premji why don't try her. Firstly Premji hesitated. To make him feel confident and guilt-free about this Vibhav made a call to his wife and after saying hello Sneha asked "Where is Premji I want him so bad when he will fuck me?" Vaibhai "On the way da, I'll bring him with me" Sneha screamed"Ooh yeah come soon" Now Premji's confidence is at its peak and he said "Come da Let me fuck your wife!!!! Jolly!!!jolly!!!jolly!!!"
Premji asked for her photo while travelling to Sneha's house. At one he showed the pics of her he was stunned by her beauty masturbated in the car itself and came during the travel and shouted"Snehaaaaaa"
They reached the house
Sneha saw Premji and Premji got an instant hard-on just seeing her in person

She was drooling and gulped the saliva..she felt proud of her beauty and welcomed them

Premji gave shake hands but Sneha gave hand pulled him and hugged him for a sec and said hello and asked "How are you" premji said "you beauty-nga " vaibhav said "Tell how you are to her da” premji said "how you are da" vaibhav said"English oru kedu" premji "ponnu munnadi kootuti vandhu asinga padhuthiriye enna koduma Saravanan" sneha smiles

Premji Slaps her boobs with joy"super,super super naan sonna comedy ku sirikkuraanga"

Vaibhai "Dei don't you have sense? Doing in front of me"
Sneha "then is it sensible to do this in back of you?"
Premji laughs"super super super"
Sneha grabs premji's cock over his pants

And she said"super super super,Premji open the zippey"

Back