• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Guys whose fake u would like to see next??

1.kajal
2.Trisha
3.Anushka Shetty
4.Rashmika
5.Nithya menon
6.Nivetha Pethuraj
7.Nazriya
8.Priyanka Mohan
9.Keerthy Suresh
10.Madonna Sebastian
11.Shruti Haasan
12.Aishwarya lekshmi
13.Samantha

And some more

Please describe how u like it, like fucking, blowjob and many more
2.Trisha
3.Anushka Shetty
4.Rashmika
5.Nithya menon
9.Keerthy Suresh

Deepika is a sex rat, she loves BBC especially whenever she travels abroad sex makes sure she fucks atleast one black guy with a thick dick and enjoy to the fullest

polish characters
Very hott edit ❤️😍😍 plz do same on Kareena kapoor 🙏

Milfy Trisha maami new mini series 01:

Trisha maami's young cousin visits home and she has a huge eye for him ,

She now wants a now young so tries to seduce him in this visit, his name is Paul and he is only 20 years old while Trisha is 40 years old

Trisha maami is bathing and silently masturbating in the shower thinking of her ex sex sessions

Suddenly without knowing this Paul accidentally comes inside the bathroom but just shy and wants to move away, but for maami this is golden opportunity

She now tries to seduce young paul by doing sexual acts and starts leaning her naked around and rubbing his cock

After doing a rubbing session Trisha now directly put her hand on pauls cock Paul is stunned, his cock has grown big and Trisha feels this is good size

Trisha is heavily surprised and happy,

Paul is grown she has seen him naked when he was a small boy with tiny cock , now grown up he has almost an 7 inch dick

Trisha: haa it's grown up boy, now put in my Pussy

Paul: but it's wrong u r my aunt

Trisha: it's ok I'm unmarried, and I won't tell it my bro and btw u need do it with ur girlfriends na

So take ur training with this ant

Paul starts to fuck Trisha in the bathroom,

Remember Trisha maami has hell a lot of sex experience for the past 20 years and taking this dick will now way pain her pussy but still she takes it because she wants to fuck young new boys like every milf nowadays

Like after 3 minutes of sex Trisha feels Paul is getting done, so she starts faking her sex but fake moans and shouting

So that he keeps riding her for more time

They both fuck other for some more time in the bathroom

To be continued..

Last edited:
ok since a lot of comments where mixed I will post all three versions of trisha
(Ps: Have already told I'm making a new thread for trisha itself so I'm not posting hardcore sex stuffs here, I have thousands of fakes where she is fucking and shouting and screaming but will reserve that for the thread now here,

Young Trisha Krishnan in here 20's
new to the field have a little bit of sex confidence

she has a body now where she can fuck real good guys every week, she is becoming mature

Trisha in 30s (33) has almost fucked most of the guys and has become a little thick
the body has become thick cause of all the cock energy she has taken, she can easily take pretty big ones now and do some hardcore dps with bbcs in this, making of a milf

Trisha The Milf, perfect mother body right now in her 40s
she can done sex with almost all size right now she looks for some young guys out there who can fuck her to the core , she is tired of rough sex with big dicks and wants some passionate sex with small young boys right now

(P.s: I really wished Trisha looks like this in real life this thick and busty a mommy milf, but she is now where closer she has become a little busty through years but not to this size of a body so ahead and comment why Trisha never became this thicky despite being in her 40's)

Super bro . super edit

Shruti haasan actually became thick for only one reason and that's because her boobs should become big

in order to increase boob size shruti constantly asks guys to lick her boobs every two inside her caravan whenever possible

Vera level . Sema fake edit

Back