• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tamanna and Cousin

Reactions
DF Coins
Vacation sucks! That’s what I have been thinking the first week of my two months summer vacation. Two more months of this I am gonna die of boredom. My name is Ajay. And this is the story of how I got Sexually Molested (Happily) by my Older Sister and Famous Actress Tamanna. Just one week before, my 8th std exams were over and my summer vacation had started. It’s practically not interested in anything that I used to enjoy before. I think I am no more a child now. I spend the last week finding this new truth. And all of my friends are went to their parent's house to spend the vacation. And elder boys in my area don't let me play with them. So am all alone here.
So it was hard to kill the time. I spent my time reading books and mostly roaming around grandpa's house which is in the same compound. It's a huge old house. And grandpa and grandma lives there with a servent. Grandpa is to adamant about coming and living in our house saying that he can't leave his house were he was born and bred. But we always take care of them. And they are happy with our care and the loves me as their own son. And i love them too.
Couple of days passed. And one day my grandmother fell ill. Everybody was worried but the doctors said she is ok. Even though she is in her late 80's, she is still healthy. So many relatives came to see grandma hearing the news. Including Subhash uncle and family. All of them left after 2 days and Subhash uncle and aunty stayed. They barely come here because they live in the city doing business. So they decided to stay at Grandma's for the summer vacation.
One day morning i went to Grandpa's, and grandma and grandpa were talking to Aunty about Tamanna and Anand. Aunty's children. Tamanna is one of the leading actress in South India, i always watch her movies. And Anand is the younger brother of Tamanna doing MBA in America. I haven't seen them for a long time. Now grandma wants to see them because they are the eldest grandchildren of her. But uncle said Anand can't come because of his studies and tamanna will come here once she finishes her new movie and will spend the whole vacation with Grandma. Grandma was happy to hear about it. So was i, because she is an actress and she is my cousin. How about that. I haven't seen for a long time i only seen her couple of times before at some family gatherings. And she is always busy with film schedules. I'm waiting for her, because she is a celebrity and also can get to know eachother, because some of my friends know that I'm related to actress Tamanna, so i can take some pictures with her and show it to may friends. Tamanna arrived and i went to grandpa's, but she was there in her room doing some video conference with some friends. I don't see tamanna outside the house either, maybe because she doesn't want and attention from her fans.
Grandpa and grandma were so happy that tamanna was here. She is always with them. And every time i went to see her she will be busy. And the vacation is getting more boring. So i need to befriend her. The thing is that I am a little reluctant to my cousin Tamanna Didi. I don't know her very much. That makes it even harder. Well I have tried to ask her several times. I visit my grandpa's place daily. Everytime I reaches at Didi’s door which is always closed and locked from inside I tried to knock and ask for what I had in mind. But then will decide against it. It always seems she is busy with her conference or with grandparents. It's been two days and i haven't seen her. Since she was in city for most my childhood I was not very close to her either which made it more difficult.
So here I am again going for a try with my luck. So let’s get ready. I took my shorts from my wardrobe, as when I was about put them on I noticed, around my tiny penis there is more hair than before. They are now blacker rather than dark brown and curlier too. I ran my fingers over my pubic hair there; even my balls are having hair on it. Its last year only I started growing hair down there. Let’s think about that later. Now to Tamanna's place. I got to my Uncle’s place. Aunty was there as usual with loving smile on her face. Aunty loves me very much.
“Ajay dear come inside” she welcomed me.
“Hi Aunty”
“Enjoying vacation huh?”
“Not much Aunty. It's little boring, have nothing much to do”
“Well you can always come here for fun” said Aunty by hugging me. “Well come on let me give you something to eat. You want some sweets Ajay?”
“Yaa Aunty. ” Sweets. I like sweets very much. I followed Aunty in to kitchen.
Aunty always have of sweets in kitchen. She took a plate and put so many sweets in to it and gave it to me. “Now have it. Take it to Tamanna's room. Let her also have some. She didn’t eat anything today, always on film discussion only get out to see grandparents ”
Wow now I got a proper chance to meet my own cousin sister who is an actress. Let’s hope the sweets can help me. With sweets I moved upstairs where Tamanna's room is. I knocked.
“Yes.. ?” Tamanna's asked from inside. Sweet voice. Didi has a very sweet voice. I always liked her voice.
“ Didi can I come in?” I asked.
“Ajay is that you? Of course let me open the door for you. ” Didi said from inside. I could hear she moving around the room. Probably coming to open the door. I waited. The locks unlocked and door opened. There stands he famous south Indian actress Tamanna. She is more beautiful than we see in the movies, very beautiful. The white complexion makes her more beautiful. She is 26 i guess, 12 years older than me. But looks very young, not above 20, and nobody will believe she's 26, she will be like the senior girls in my school if she were a uniform. It must be because of her body workout to keep her body fit, because she is an actress. She was wearing a white shirt and black skirt which reaches till her knees and matches with her milky complexion. She looks beautiful. Well it's always like that, she looks exactly as in the movies. Tamanna looked beautiful in any dress. She wears every kind of dresses. Since she grew up in city and an actress she mostly prefers modern dresses. And her body shape is great, good for any modern kind of dress. Apart from her extremely beautiful face with that half closed eyes, luscious red lips and sweet cheeks; her hips and thighs are next best attraction. Tamanna has very wide hips and thighs. This make her more attractive to look at from all angles in any dress.
“Well, Come on in” Tamanna's invited me in. I entered the room. Like the rest of the house Didi’s room is so much neat and beautifully arranged. It has big bed in the middle. Didi's study table. Another specialty of Tamanna's room is it's full of large mirrors. At one side there is this wooden wall shelf all with long mirrors on it's doors. And in the other side she has a separate dressing table again with a large mirror. The beautiful room has a nice exotic smell in it. Is it the room or Tamanna herself is having the smell, I don’t know.
“Where were you? It's been two days, i haven't seen you till now? You are growing fast.. Hmm…?” Tamanna eyed me from top to bottom. “Hmm sweets.. Nice timing you got there I was getting hungry, come let's have some ” Tamanna took a sweet from the plate. I also took one. We started eating. " So Ajay how are you? I haven't seen you since... I don't know... Since you are like 10 i don't know. It's a long time. You are all grown up" tamanna said in excitement.
"Ya didi, it's been a long time. But always see you, in the movies." I smiled.
"Aaha... So how is my acting?"
"You are good at it" i said.
"Thanks" Tamanna giggled. " And where is your little brother? Where is he?" Tamanna asked. ""He went to my mother's house to spend the vacation?" I siad. "Ya i forgot, Your mom told me that yesterday". And they started to talk about eachother and things for half an hour and they really got along..
"You are a funny boy Ajay, you should come to our place. You will like it"
"I will didi" i said with bright eyes.
"Ya it'll be fun, and since Anand is abroad there is no one for me to fight with, for TV remote, sweets, and other things. It's good to have a little brother like you" Tamanna rubbed my hairs smiling. I always loved her smile.
"Mee too is happy to have a sister like you didi. I really like you"
Tamanna sat on the bed. It seems she was reading a book.
“You were reading Didi ?” I asked
“Yes, it’s a novel. ”
I got a glance of the book before she took it from the bed and put it on her bookshelf. The title read ‘The Family’s Secret’.
“Family’s Secret.. ?? Detective story is it ?" I asked
Tamanna stared at me for awhile then said, “No it's a family story, a nice family story about ‘special’ love in family and stuff. ” She kept staring at my face slowly chewing the sweet.
“Hmm… So is this your laptop?” I asked her.
“Ya. Well you haven't seen Anand for a long time too right. I'll show his pictures ” Tamanna moved to wards the laptop and switched it on. The laptop came into life.
“Come and sit here. ” She invited me to sit on the chair placed in front of the laptop. I moved to the chair pretty excited. Then I noticed the smell. Such a beautiful smell. Oh it's Tamanna. Now I am closer to her. It’s her smell. It’s really good. I don’t know, I felt like eating her. It was funny.
“You have games in it?” I straight away asked.
“Oh You like games huh.. ?? I think I have some in it ”
Tamanna showed me the games. It was really awesome. There were several games. I was going through everything. As I engaged myself into games Tamanna moved to her bed. Took that novel she was reading and started reading it. At times I just glanced at her ; she was lying the returned to the other side showing her back towards me. In that posture I noticed her hips are much bigger than I have noticed.
Her black skirt was little upward. It was already only having the length to reach her knees. Now it’s much more showing more of her back thighs. Her calves and thighs are fairer and are in really good shape. First-time I am noticing her legs. Tamanna's semi uncovered legs reminds me of the girls in my school with their short uniform skirts. Sometimes we boys are able to get glimpses of their thighs. Those skirts are ablessing. Suddenly I noticed the funny feeling inside my shorts. Yes I am little hard thinking about the girls in my class!
Shit! Then I remembered, I am not wearing any underwear.
Wait a second what am I thinking now. I just linked so me dirty thoughts with my sister in mind. Thighs of my classmates and of course the senior girls too, well they are dirty thoughts. I shouldn’t be connecting them with my sister’s thighs, NO, legs…shit…
I turned towards laptop resumed playing. I felt really guilty and awkward. Never have i thought anything dirty about anyone in my family. My thought only limited to girls in my school, film actresses but not tamanna didi. No women from my family. That suddenly reminded me of this incident my friend told me some time back. It was about how he and his sister-in-law, his elder brother's wife, Bhabhi used to make him touch her breasts when there is no one around. And once she even put her hand inside his shorts and touched his penis. The story was shocking to me. But it was very exciting. I felt the same excitement again when I remembered it. Oh it's getting hard down again.
'Why am I thinking all these ?' I tried to concentrate on the game. 'Oh the smell in this room is incredible'. I continued playing the game. 'The game is actually good. If I can manage to use this laptop the whole summer it will be simply great.'
There is sound coming from bed. Tamanna is turning this side I guess. I continued playing. Suddenly Didi asked. "Sorry i forgot, in which standard are you studying?"
“What is it Didi ?" I asked to confirm.
"In which standard are you studying?"
"8th. Now to 9th standard"
“How’s everything in your school?”
“It’s alright”
“Hmm… So you are enjoying school huh... ?”
“Yha kind of ”
“You have a girlfriend?”
That question came as a shock. Girlfriend matters are exactly not the kind of things I intend to discuss with anyone in my family. In fact I am not that kind of a boy Infront of my family. I pretend to be a boy who is not interested in romance, love, girls etc. Only into studies games and other schoolboys tuff. And now here no-one but my sister is asking whether I have a girlfriend. The answer was ready.
“No Didi. No such things. ”
“Hmm.. ?? Are you sure?”
“No” I blushed this time. It felt awkward to talk such topics to my sister that too an elder one.
“Are you afraid to tell me ? is that it ?” Didi asked.
I was in a cornered state. Did she know anything? I mean I really don’t have a girlfriend in school. But I like this one girl in my school. I never told yone about ut it. I am afraid to mention that to anyone. Now Tamanna is asking this. Is this a trick question or something ? Did anyone know about anything.
“Yuu don’t have to worry Ajay. You can tell me if you have. I am just asking. It will be our little secret” Didi said in a promising voice. I turned towards Didi who was still on bed. She had turned this side. Suddenly my eyes went down for a second towards her legs. The skirt is above her knees and she is keeping her right leg bend, knee upward making her skirt slide little more up showing more of her thighs but not that much but again more than I have seen ever. It all happened with in seconds, me looking at her legs and noticing all these details. I Quickly moved my eyes to her face and resumed my expression of innocence.
Tamanna was having a sharp look at me. She has a light smile on her lips. Kind of intimidating. I was confused by this sudden care and attention from my cousin. Actually we never talked this much. And i never expected this question. I really like her so now because of all that too, how can I lie to some one like Tamanna? She is like the most perfect person and the smartest.
Hesitantly i said ,“I like this one girl in my class”
“Wow so you have a girlfriend huh? So why didn’t you say when I asked first huh?”
“She is actually not my girlfriend. She doesn’t know about it. I never told about this to anyone” Shamelessly i said. I felt kind of humiliated in front of Tamanna.
“Why so? Why didn’t you tell her about it ?” Didi asked.
“Hmm… I… don’t think she will like it or even like me. ”
“Why not? You are smart and good looking”
She is lying, I thought. She is saying this because I am her little brother. Doesn’t want me to feel down. I remained silent.
“Why you don’t believe me ? I am saying seriously. You are pretty good looking. I am not saying this because I am your big sister. I think so that's why. ”
She got up from bed and walked towards me. Took the stool that was near and sat on my right side.
“So this girl of yours, What’s her name?”
“Alia. ”Oh Tamanna's smell. It’s so great. Now that she is sitting near to me the smell is so strong.
“She is beautiful?” Didi asked with a smile on her face.
I became shy. “Ya she is the most beautiful girl in my class. Probably in the school. ”
“Oh is it so? Which part of her is more beautiful?” Didi asked.
“Part? Well all parts I guess. Every feature on her face is good. Eyes, nose, smile everything” I hopelessly said.
Then to my very surprised Tamanna asked me that. “So only her face is good no other part is good?”
First I was not able to distinguish it whether it was a joke or was she seriously asking me that. By other parts what did she mean?
“Come on lover boy tell me, is she good with all other parts?” Teasingly she asked.
“Well she is totally good looking. ”
“So you checked all her other parts?”
Oh my God , these are really tricky questions. She wants find out what a phony I am. How I pretend to be a nice little innocent boy in front of everybody. How did she do this ? I started to get nervous. How can I tell my sister that I look at almost every part of not only Alia but all the girls in my class as well as in school? I always try to imagine how they look inside their school uniforms. What is there underneath those white shirts and grey checked uniform skirts. How it looks like at the place where there two thighs meet. Sometimes when during night in my bed or in bathroom, I try to think them as naked and then along with such thoughts I touch my penis. I always try to imagine it is like that. It’s a great feeling. And now here sitting infront of my elder cousin sister getting caught for having such thoughts about the girls in my school.
“Come on tell me … You do that on her.. Huh..??” Tamanna’s arm fall over my shoulders. She shook me a little, while she asked it. I don’t know what condition I am in. I was not able to answer anything. I was kind of surprised about Tamanna asking these kind of questions, who would imagine.
A blushed smile came on my lips then a slight shaking of my head saying “Yes”.
“Hmmm…. You are not we all think of you huh.. ? Little dirty thoughts in mind about girls.” Tamanna brought her face near to my face. I looked through the corner of my eyes. Is she angry at me …? No wait she is smiling. She is cool about this ? How can she? Ohhhh. Tamanna's smell. It‘s much strong now since she is so close to me. It’s getting into my head.
“So you like looking at girls. You do this to only Alia or all the other girls also." While asking Tamanna's palm touched my right thigh, it rested there. I felt a little relaxed when she did that. Maybe for that only, to make me relax, she placed her palm on my thighs.
“We, all the boys look at all the girls in ours school. ” I said
“Hmm…and you feel good and nice while watching the girls?”
I smiled.
“You feel good ‘here’ also?
WHAT…??? WHERE…???? what did she just asked? it's not the question that shocked me because in the question it was not clear ‘where’ she meant. It’s the ‘touch!’ the feeling down there. I looked down, exactly at my pelvic area. There Tamanna’s index finger is searching for something over my shorts. She is moving her fingers nicely through the garment, slightly pressing overall the folds created by my shorts, pressing them down to see if anyone of them is going to stand up. I don't know what is she thinking. And suddenly, I felt it ! Her index finger touched it. She pressed it a little more as if to make sure.
“Here it is…” I looked at Tamanna's eyes. She looked back. Our eyes met. My breath was stuck somewhere inside of me. She had this strange look on her face. One which I have never seen on her. It was as if she is hungry and dirty.
“You feel good here when you look at girls? Does Alia make it good here?” Tamanna’s fingers started to move and cover more of my penis over my shorts. She is now trying to grab it in her hand, pressing and massaging more. I can’t believe what is happening here in my sister’s room. I can’t believe my elder cousin sister is touching me there between my legs.
Oh my God it's getting HARD! My penis is getting up and hard responding to my Didi’s sensual touch.
“Oh you are feeling it good down here. It’s getting hard. ”
Oh yes it's really good. The feeling was so good in some unknown way. Tamanna's smell is making things greater. I don’t know what to think or what to do, my sister is touching my penis.
“Let me see how it’s coming. ” I saw Tamanna's eyes moving down again, looking down at my crotch. I felt her fingers let go of the hump created by my penis under my shorts and slowly reaching the buckles of my shorts. I looked down again and saw Didi’s long white fingers skillfully unfastening my shorts’ buckle very nicely and pulling down my zipper. My already erect penis popped out like a spring under pressure and hit Tamanna’s soft milky fingers. A sudden rush of lightning passed through me when I felt my naked hard penis felt her hot skin. Tamanna started breathing heavily the moment my penis came in to her sight. "Oooh... not wearing any underwear ha" tamanna looked at me. As I watched, her thump, index and middle fingers grabbed the head of my erection, the rest of her fingers followed.
Oh my God what is happening. My Tamanna didi is holding my penis in her hand. I mean literally my penis is in the hands of the actress tamanna. I was experiencing an unexplainable pleasure on my throbbing penis from her fingers and soft palm circling it. With eyes that can’t believe I stared at this beautiful sight.
With whispering sound with excitement in her voice she said, “Oh it's hot!”
She moved my penis left, right, up and down, examined it from all angles with great interest. Then she moved her fingers more down towards it's base until her fingers touched my pubic hair.
“Wow.. Good! You got hair down here; let me have a good look.” Enthusiastically she pulled my shorts further down. Now my crotch is completely open in view for my sister, my penis standing like a hard pole. Her fingers came back and reached my pubic mound and started to crawl through my curly brownish-black pubic hair. I had pubic hair growth around the base of my penis; they started to grow on my balls too. So Tamanna's lovely fingers moved around my cock’s base and slowly reached my nut sack. She grabbed my two balls in her palm and massages them slowly. Oh this feeling really good. It's not at all like when I touch myself. Her hand and fingers they are so soft. 'Is all actress are like this' i thought.
“You have plenty of pubic hair for such a little boy." She said with a little smile and looked in to my eyes while her fingers continued to crawl through my teenage pubic hairs around my cock and over my balls.
“When did you start growing them?”
“Last year only Didi. ” i said shyly.
“Oh, Within one year you got plenty of nice thick bushes. You are a big boy now.”
She continued to play with my sparse pubic hairs. My penis and balls too got involved with her invading soft fingers.
“You know, I also had hair, there between my legs. I had a lot more than you are having here. I had a thick Bush there. I shaved them, i like them clean” While saying this she grabbed my penis and squeezed it under her hold. She stared in to my eyes as if to see my reaction while she mentioned about the hair growth she has between her legs. My penis pulsated in her squeezing palm; she sensed it and a satisfactory smile came to her lips.
I tried to imagine how it will be between Tamanna’s thighs down there under her skirt. She said she has hair like mine but more than of mine. More curly black pubic hair. Tamanna's pubic hair! I got an electronic shock of excitement when I thought of the hairy area between the milky actress Tamanna’s thighs and also about the shaved one. Now with she massaging my hard penis in her hand it's getting more and more exciting and great.
Tamanna moved more closer to me. Her thighs touching mine. Her body touching mine. What’s that soft surface touching my right hand. I looked. Wow it’s her breasts…boobs. Thin that white shirt she is wearing, that round pointed bulge, it’s her boobs, now the left one is touching me. It’s so soft and hot! Oohh… God my sister is making it extremely good for me.
“Do you like all this, Ajay? Are you getting a really good feeling?” Didi asked in a whispering voice into my ears.
I noddedd my head up and down, meaning yes to her question. And she seemed very happy with my answer. And I felt her happiness more on my penis. She played with it more in her hand. And it started to get even bigger. Bigger than i ever saw it before.
“You do this to you when you want to be this happy Ajay?” Didi asked.
I again nodded my head. She smiled.
“Whom do you think while you touch here and play… Alia? Tamanna asked with a teasing smile. Suddenly when the name of Alia was heard her face came into my mind. Ohh with Tamanna’s fingers playing my penis and Alia’s face and body. The feeling was incredible. For a second a thought came into my mind. It's Alia sitting at my right side, it’s she holding my penis and playing like this.
“Thinking Alia doing this huh?”
Wow how does she do that ?? She could read minds? I blushed again.
Tamanna's elegant fingers moved more downward now concentrating on my balls.
“Can you spread your legs a little bit for Didi ? Didi want to touch more down.” With a smiling face Tamanna asked. I obeyed my sister, slowly separated my legs making more space between my thighs. Tamanna’s fingers slid through my balls to the depths between my thighs. She searched more deep under there , her fingers touched the beginning of my ass crack. Ohh it was so much pleasure having Tamanna’s the massaging and rubbing between my legs, on my secret parts.
Her fingers slowly came back again to the top of my penis, now her soft index and thumb fingers are holding it's head. She leaned a little forward to my crotch area. I could feel she is putting some pressure on my cock’s head. It's little paining. I looked down at what she is doing to my erect penis. She is trying to pull-down it's foreskin down!
As I watched with pain on my virgin cock, Tamanna pulled my foreskin down along my hard penis. I saw there head of my penis coming out for the first time and the of my pee hole. Didi pushed again and again further down. I bit my lips due to the pain. Her face was right above my peeling penis now. I heard her nose inhaling. She is inhaling the smell my cock.
“Hmmm…Good!!!” She murmured. "You have a bigger penis for your age Ajay" Tamanna whispered.
After she found the skin cannot be pushed further without hurting me too much she pulled it back. Then she slowly moved the foreskin up and down two or three times.
“Ajay, do you bring your milk out by doing this ?”
At first I didn’t understand what she was asking. Then it clicked. Oh my God Tamanna is asking me whether I masturbate!
Actually the answer was NO. Well I knew what masturbation was. I heard all about it from my friends and senior boys in school. Almost everyone do it. But for no particular reason I haven’t tried it yet. My pleasuring of myself limited to me merely touching and massaging my penis while thinking about girls.
“Do milk come out of you from here?” Didi again asked holding and showing my penis to me.
“I haven’t it Didi ”
“You didn’t? Why?”
“Don’t know. ”
“Ohh... it’s really good.. You should do it always, everyday. You should bring your milk out; it’s a very good thing to do. Boys of your age should start doing it. And now I am gonna show you how to do it, Ok? Can I show you that Ajay? May I teach you how to do it?”
I nodded my head again as an YES!
Tamanna smiled and moved her face to mine and kissed on my cheeks. “You are a good boy, Ajay.” “Here this is how it’s done. You see, you hold your dick or cock whatever you want to call it like this. Fingers around it.” Tamanna encircled her long fingers around my throbbing cock.
“Now move your hand up and down like this." She moved her hand up and down slowly making my foreskin move along with her hand. Wow this feeling is great. It was the first time this movement is happening to my cock.
“Feeling good huh? Told you na.” Tamanna smiled at me. “Now let me make you CUM. ”
She pressed her body loser to mine and put her left hand over my back and hugged me , her left boobs is really pressed against me now. Her hand started to move a little faster now gripping my cock more with her soft white palm. I looked at this incredible scene happening at my naked crotch. Tamanna is stroking my dick fast. With each stroke I could see her small and ring fingers go inside my pubic bush and the small finger hitting my scrotum everytime. This unbelievable sight. My elder cousin sister Tamanna Didi's fingers are touching my 14yrs old dick and balls and my dirty curly pubic hairs.
This is really the most unbelievable thing that can happen to me. It’s shocking because it's Tamanna ! The actress, everybody’s favorite. Not only is she not like everybody think she is, she is a Horny Pedophile! And right now she is sexually molesting her kid brother in this closed room. Yes I am being molested by my big sister and I can’t be more happier.
“Huh… huhh… How is it Ajay… Is it feeling good? Are you getting good feeling on your dick?” with a shaking and whispering voice Didi asked.
“Yes Didi.. yesss… huhh…. Didi ii…. !!!” I replied with pleasure.
“See, i told you … it's really good. Ohh…Really Good huhh…. Hmmm Ajaynn…. !!!Ohhh yeahaa… let it cum.. Yeah let it cum…. I am your Didi… I am your Didi Ajay and see what your Didi is doing to you.. See…. See Ajay… ohhh.. ”
Tamanna is making my pleasure more and more great by those words. Yes, the thought of my sisters taking my cock and trying to make me cum, I don’t know why, is really a good thing to think.
Tamanna is now rubbing her soft cheeks on my cheeks. Her heavy breathing is hitting on my face and neck. My own breath is running fast. Now her hand is moving faster very faster…. Up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down…Oh yes Tamanna please don’t stop, do it faster…faster I screamed in my mind. Can’t bring my voice outside. It's day time almost noon. Downstairs my Uncle and Aunty is there. If they know what’s happening in her daughter’s room, what’s her daughter doing to her younger little teen brother.
Yes the 26yrs old girl is shagging the little boy's cock faster like wind. I looked at Tamanna's boobs. They were jumping due to her speedy movement with my cock. The top two buttons of her shirt was open. Now only I noticed it. Her sitting position was making the opening more open for me to see what’s inside. I could see the almost top part of her milky white boobs jumping in side a black bra, the cleavage between her round boobs. Then I looked down, due to her climbing over me action, her skirt had raised a little bit. Now it’s very much above her knees showing more of her thick shapely thighs. A sensation was building inside me. My whole crotch area is getting tight. In my cock…!!! Inside my cock…!!! There is something… there is something that wants to come out. I know Tamanna is making it come out, Tamanna is making that feeling for me , it's Tamanna stroking me my cock… Oh God … oohh… oohhhh…
“Aaaahhh… Didi ii…. Aaahhh…. Aaaahhh… Didi ii…aaahhh.. Tamanna Didieeee…. Aahh Dideeeee Aaahhh Dideee.. Didieee Tamanna Didiiii.. Tamanna Didieee.. Didieyy… Didiiiii…. aahhh… Diddieeee…. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I called out her name with pleasure that was building up in my cock. She was bringing me to the edge. To the edge to something to come out of my cock. I knew I couldn’t delay it anymore.
I want it to come out. I want it to come out now, this instance. And whatever that’s gonna come out, for some reason I want to give it to Tamanna. I felt like to put it allover my sister and inside her.
And then it happened…!!! it felt like an explosion in my cock and then i saw it …from the tip of my cock through that tiny slit of my pee hole on it's red thick head….. a thick stream of sticky hot white fluid shot out like , shoots upward and then fell directly on Tamanna’s soft milky stroking fingers.
Tamanna increased her speed of stroking my cock. Her hand moved faster trying to squeeze my juices out. Then came the second shot of my white milk. This time drenching more of Tamanna's soft palm and my own curly pubic bush, then came the next shots like streams and streams hot sticky milk. Tamanna’s fingers and palm is now completely wet and sticky with my white hot cum. It was flowing and drenching her beautiful soft palm which was still stroking my pulsating wet cock. Due to all the wetness caused by my hot cum she was losing the grip on my boy cock. But she skill fully managed to keep her fingers encircled around my throbbing cock and continued to jerk me off.
“Wow… Look at all this cum!… See cutie, See how much you came for your big sister. ”
Tamanna’s hand continued jerking my cock with the same speed. And the final drops of my hot jizz oozed out through my piss hole, spreading all over Didi's already wet sticky fingers.
I kept my eyes still at my cum shooting penis in my sister’s loving hand. After a few seconds Tamanna slowed down her pace of pumping my cock step by step. Now she is just milking it, squeezing it to let the final drops to come out.
I enjoyed the sight of my thick sticky cum flowing allover the actress’s palm and fingers. It is more pleasurable to see my cum touching Tamanna rather than falling to the floor or somewhere else. I got immense satisfaction from that knowledge. My cum that came from my penis had fallen right on Tamanna's skin, her body.
As I sat there with the immense pleasure of my first ejaculation my very first orgasm that's also from an actress. I felt my cock losing it's thickness and becoming soft and limp in Tamanna's loving hold.
Finally Didi stopped pumping. Her cum drenched fingers moved all over my tired cock and hairy nut sack. She massaged them very softly. Then she wiped the cum from and over my genitals. Then she let go of my wet cock and slowly moved her cum drenched fingers to her face, near her nose. As I watched Didi inhaled the smell of my fresh sperm.
“Hmmm… So good!” A smile of satisfaction spread across her lips. Then she looked at me.
“Did you like it ? Was that good for you ?”
I shook my head in the happiest way of saying YES.
“Good boy. You are a good boy that's why you did this for your sister. Only good boys do these kinds of things with their sisters. ” Tamanna's hand came back again and softly touched my tired wet cock. She ran her fingers through my flaccid cock, balls and pubic hair.
She continued; “See this should be our secret Ok? You must never talk about this to anyone else Hmm? If so, Didi will do this kind of things everyday with you. See Didi knows many other things to make you feel more good. Didi will do all those if you keep this as a secret. Promise?
I nodded in agreement and excitement. More ? Everyday? Wow… I can’t believe my luck! I will do anything for more of this.
With a smile Tamanna raised and moved towards the bathroom. I was still sitting there with my shorts opened wide showing my hairy little cock. Suddenly I remembered about Uncle and Aunty. I got up suddenly put the zipper and buttons of my shorts back. I could hear water flowing in the wash basin and the sound of Tamanna washing her hands. A few seconds later she came out with a smiling face.
“There was some cum on my skirt too." She said with a teasing smile. "Smart boy sprayed it everywhere. See how good you did it in the first time itself. ”
I smiled. Got a little shy and blushed.
“And remember don’t tell anyone Ok, Ok?”
“Yes Didi, I never do.” I said happily.
Tamanna laughed. “Then Ok?”
“Ok”
I left Tamanna's room while she closed the door behind me. I walked in my mood. I can’t believe what just happened. I got sexually molested by an actress. And I am extremely happy about it. My cock and balls are actually paining due to all the action my sister did on it. But I walked with a smile.

The day my life, changed it completely. It's almost 9pm now and I am on my bed. Lying down, thinking of the incidents that had happened to day afternoon. I got a “Handjob” from actress tamanna! How lucky I am. And nobody will believe me. Plus I had my first free masturbation lesson! In usual sense it was plain Sexual Molestation. I got sexually molested by my sister. But the truth, it was not an assault, it was a blessing! I think it is the right of every horny little boy to be get molested by his older sisters. What can I say, I am just plain Happy!
My hands moved down towards the buckle of my shorts. I unfastened them, pushed the shorts downward and took my cock out. I looked down at my pleasure stick. Yes “Pleasure Stick”. I should call it that. Oh what was the feeling when Tamanna had it in her hand. It was heaven. I want to try it again, by my self.
I slowly touched the head of my semi erect penis. My touch and thoughts about Tamanna made it come into full erection. I encircled my fingers around my dick just like Tamanna hold it today. And I slowly moved my hand up and down making my foreskin move along with my grasp and images of today’s incident came into my mind.
Tamanna’s face. Those sharp eyes looking at me and looking at my cock enjoying the sight of my little teen cock, her luscious red lips biting while she was playing with my erect teen penis in her soft hand. The hot body of my Didi so close to me that her soft round boobs pressing again st me. More images rushed into my mind. The top two opened buttons of her white shirt revealing the insides, those fair boobs tightly kept inside the cups of a black bra. Ohh those thighs… which I got a chance to see, just a few inches above the knees…
Ohh… that feeling is rushing into me again. That same feeling which Tamanna gave me with her wonderful stroking of my penis. I imitated Tamanna’s hand-work, made my shagging slightly faster…. Ohh.. Tamanna didiii…. Aaahhh Tamanna didi…Ohh.. Yhaa.. Haaa.. Tamanna didiiii… I cried her name. It was Tamanna who was jerking my cock with her hand, I imagined.
And yes! it is coming. Ohh it's Coming, it’s really good… I am not gonna stop. Ohh yes... Yesssss!!!!
“ Tamanna Didi… Tamanna Didiii… Tamanna Didiiii… Aahh… Aaaahhhh…. ”
I felt the familiar huge rush through my cock. I am about to cum. I jerked faster picturing Tamanna pumping my dick. That’s all I needed. My cock jerked, I pushed my hips upward.
“Aaaahhh… Tamannaaa Didiiiiiiiii…. !!!!!”
‘Shruuuuuttt…!!!’ My second ejaculation in my life. A huge globe of hot semen squirted through my pee hole and landed over my belly and chest leaving a creamy whitetail. More cum shots followed, all landing on me. I kept pumping imagining Tamanna. What could be between her legs? What could be between her legs? What could be there between my 26yrs older sister’s thick shapely legs?
I was late to getup in the morning. As when I got up I noticed the patches of dried sperm all over my stomach and chest. I checked my penis and around. The dark pubic hairs around the base of cock they too are drenched with dry cum. I felt happy. Ultimately I felt thankful to my dutiful older sister Tamanna who took the efforts to teach me the wonders of masturbation. The way I enjoyed it, I was sure no one in my school have enjoyed it.
I could hear my mom calling my name from downstairs. I came out of my room.
“Ajay are you up?” my mom’s voice came.
“Yes mom, what is it ?”
“Come down dear, have your breakfast. ”
“Ajay” Mom said, “Have your breakfast and go to your Uncle’s house.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Tamanna called. She said she needs your help for arranging the book shelf. I said i will send you. It’s better than you spending all your time in front of the stupid TV. ”
It’s better than anything mom, anything in this world! I thought silently in my mind. Oh my God Tamanna is going to do more such things with me. I felt a shiver allover my body and a tingling sensation in my cock.
Not more than 5 minutes my breakfast was over and I rushed to Tamanna's house. As I entered her house I encountered Aunty. Seeing me Aunty smiled and called inside, “Tammu your little loving brother is here to help you , see how nice he is.” Then continued to me ,“Come in dear. So eager to help your older sister huh? You are such a nice boy.” i smiled. "Go on. She is in her room"
I went upstairs. Tamanna was unpacking some books from her bag. "Ajay help me with these books. I'll dust the shelf and you pass me the books, I'll arrange it" saying it she climbed on a stool to dust the old shelf books". Once she completed dusting the shelf i started to pass the books to her one by one. Her milky legs were distracting me a bit. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and white skirt that reaches just over her knees. I looked at her milky legs whenever i get chance. Then we completed the shelf. Tamanna sat on the bed.
"Are you always like this Didi?" I asked.
"Like what Ajay?"
"I mean what you did to me? I mean... Do you do that to everyone?" I asked heads down.
"Nooo... What... I did it because you deserve it. You are a good kid and my brother. Your age deserve that. And if you feel like i molested you I'm sorry. I apologize. But don't think of me as a slut. Please". Tamanna sat with sad face.
"No no didi, it's ok. I mean i never going to get a girlfriend so i never would have experience like this. So don't worry. I'm glad we did something like that didi". he said. Tamanna looked at him innocently.
"Thanks Ajay glad you understood". Tamanna hugged him and felt her boobs pressing on him.
"Can i ask you something didi?"
"Anything Ajay".
"I heard actress in film industry sleep with producers and directors for roles. Is that right?". He asked.
"Well yes it's true Ajay".
"Sorry, but have you done anything like that?"
"Ggrr... Sorry to break it to you but i did" Tamanna answered.
"WHAT?" Arum amazed.
"Oh Geez, calm down Ajay. It's not a big deal. It's a tough competition so you have to do whatever to secure your place in the industry. Besides it's 3 or 4 years ago when i was entering the industry. Now i don't have to sleep with anyone because I'm a leading star now". Smiled.
"But how could you do something like that?, You are the best kid in our family, and grandma is planning your marriage"
"Like i said it's not a big deal and about marriage, i have a boyfriend."
"You have a boyfriend? Is he from the industry?"
"No, he is a business man. Maybe my daddy would know him"
"Oh. Ah does he know you slept with those men?"
"What..? No. Why?. Come on the only person know about it is you. I told you that because you are innocent and i like you". Tamanna said.
"He must be a nice guy"
"Who?"
"Your boyfriend"
"Ya he really is. We know eachother from college. He loves me and understands me more than anyone. Otherwise i wouldn't have loved him and slept with him in those days.. you know" Tamanna giggled.
"Oh i see" Ajay smiled. "Then it won't be a problem even if he came to know that you slept with other men for chances."
"Ya. Bu i don't want him to know that. Let's keep it that way"
"Don't worry Didi i won't tell anyone. You can trust me"
"I know". Tamanna smiled. "Why don't you play some video games, laptop is there"
"Ya Didi". Ajay went towards the table. "Didi can i tell you something?"
"Yes Ajay"
"Didi, yesterday... yesterday i fantasized about you. About you and me having sex. I know i shouldn't have done that i know you are my sister and always will be. But i did it Didi and i even jerked off thinking about you. I'm sorry"
"Oh don't worry Didi, it's not a problem. Lots of people do that to celebrities. From kids to grandpas. There are lots of fake photos and videos of celebrities on the internet for that. So don't worry it happens." Tamanna replied.
"Okay." Ajay started gaming. And Tamanna on the phone.
"Didi, can we do that?" Ajay asked again.
"Do what?".
"Can we have sex?"
"WHAT?". Tamanna shocked.
"Sorry didi, i shouldn't have asked. I didn't asked because you said you'd slept with other men, it has nothing to do with it I'm not blackmailing you. From the last incident i grew some feeling. So i thought you could help". Ajay said in one breath.
"Helping you? How? By sleeping with you?". Tamanna asked.
"No No... I not asking you to sleep with me, you are my sister. Oh God I'm loosing my mind. I'm sorry Didi, I'm leaving". Ajay about leave.
"It's not your fault Ajay, i may have triggered your sexualities. And you asked me straight because you are so innocent. That's why i like you. But having sex.. NO, we can't do that" said tam.
"I know Didi, I'm just a pervert. I never think about you like that again. But please don't misunderstand me." Said Ajay innocently.
"No Ajay i said we can't have sex TODAY. Maybe we can think about tomorrow" Tamanna smiled wickedly.
"What!?!?!... You're serious???" Ajay excited.
"Keep your voice down, Ajay."
"Yas sorry" Ajay whispered "but are you serious? Can we have sex? Like real? I mean I'm your little brother"
"And I'm your elder sister yet you asked me the same thing right" asked tam.
"Ya"
"Ya, I'm just helping you. A help for sister the brother Ok. Besides i haven't seen my boyfriend for six months. So don't think of me a dirty slut" said tam.
"No Didi, why would i? I asked you something and you're helping me. That's it. So see you tomorrow." Ajay went towards the door.
"Stop there" Ajay stopped. Tamanna took some money from her purse and wrote something on a paper "here buy this tablet tomorrow" Tamanna gave him the money "and remember don't buy that from from store you know, go to some distant town. And if anyone ask point towards a car or something and tell him someone inside told you to buy it for you Ok. And don't show this tablet to anyone" said tam.
"Ok Didi" Ajay about to leave.
"Stop come here"
Ajay went near her. Tamanna suddenly grabbed her cock over his shorts. And began to rub it with her milky fingers. And slowly unbuttoned his shorts and lowered the zip. His shorts fell down. He stood in his boxers. With now time Tamanna removed his boxers and held his erect cock in her elegant fingers. Ajay started to breathe heavily. He know what's going to happen.
"Ooo you have shaved your little member hah? It's beautiful" Tamanna slowly unfolds his foreskin and pulse went through Ajay. she moved her hand to and fro slowly, his dick become rigid. Then she stopped and spat some saliva in her hand and rubbed over his dick then started to jerk him fast. Ajay closed his hands and enjoyed her hand job. Suddenly she took his tool inside her mouth whole. The new sensation opened Ajay's eyes and he was amazed that see tamanna sucking his dick. Tamanna took his entire dick inside her mouth because it wasn't a big cock. His cock went in and out through her juicy lips. After 3 minutes Ajay screamed :
"Mmmhhh Didi I'm cumming.."
Tam took out his cock and started to jerk fast. And Ajay ejaculated a load on the floor and on her milky fingers. She kept on pumping my cock until the last cum drop. Then she stopped.
"How was it"
"Goooood" Ajay breathed heavily.
"Ya? Now dress up and go." Said tam
"Ya Didi" Ajay began to pull up his boxers and trousers.
"And remember try to hold it for sometime, ok" Ajay understood what she said and went out with limb cock.

Next morning Ajay rushed to Grandma's house. Aunty was there "Good morning Aju boy" "good morning aunty" "have you ate breakfast, aju?" "Yes aunty" "okay then I'll bring you some sweets" aunty went inside. Ajay is searching for tam. Aunty came back with sweets "here Ajay take it". Ajay took one leddu and asked "Where is Tamanna Didi, aunty?" "Oh so you are here for your Didi, hah? Have you forget your grandma and grandpa?" Aunty smiled. Ajay giggled. "Oh no mommy.. he is here for my laptop. He is a gamer" saying it Tamanna and grandma came out of grandma's room. "Ooh i see. That's what your mother said." Said aunty. "What's it mommy?" Tamanna exclaimed. "She said she is always on TV and games that's why his father didn't buy a computer" "aaha" Tamanna smiles. "Don't worry I'll tell your father to buy you one" said grandma. "Go on aj, the laptop is there in my room" said tam. Ajay went upstairs looking at tam. Tam, her mommy and grandma sat on the sofa watching TV. "Oh tam, aju is alone upstairs. You Go and give him a company" said mommy after couple of minutes. "Ya ma" Tamanna went upstairs.
Ajay was sitting on the bed. "Waiting for me?" Tamanna locked the door. Ajay smiled, he looked at her she was wearing a long blue skirt and white top and he got instant hard on. "You get the pills?" "Yes Didi" Ajay gave her the packet. She took one pill and swallowed it with water. Then Tamanna sat next to him. "You are already excited? Hah." Tamanna pointed at the tent in his shorts and started to rub on it. Ajay breathed heavy. Tamanna unzipped his shorts "no underwear? You really came prepared". Tamanna started to jerk his tool. "Didi will you take it in your mouth?" Ajay asked. "Oh you liked my mouth?" "Yes Didi, it was heaven" "Heaven? Then wait until my pussy" Tamanna smiled. " Get up, get rid off your clothes" Tamanna pulled off his shorts and Ajay his shirt. Now Ajay is standing completely naked in front of tam. "You got some muscles there aj" Tamanna knelt down and took his cock into mouth. "Aah" a shiver went through aj. Tamanna moved her head to and fro, and the cock got even bigger. Ajay moved his dick inside her mouth in rhythm. After 3 minutes he shouted "Aaah.. Didi I'm going to cum...." Tamanna suddenly pulled out his cock and clenched his tool closing his pee hole. She ruined his ejaculation. Ajay looked Tamanna confused about what happened. "Not so fast aj, control it. You have lots of things to do" Tamanna got up loosing his limp cock.
Tam started to unbutton her shirt "Ready to see your Didi naked?". Ajay nodded in excitement. She removed her shirt and skirt and stood in her petticoat. Ajay was eagerly watching she removed her petticoat and stood in bra and thong. Then got rid of the thong. She stood there in blue colour bra and panty. Ajay's cock was erected again and leaking precum. "Come Ajay sit" Tamanna sat in the bed Ajay did so. Then she leaned towards Ajay and kissed him on the lips, Ajay responded. Ajay started to kiss her lips and started to suck her lips. Tamanna surprised and did the same they each held each other's head and kept on sucking each other's lips and tongue. After 5 minutes Tamanna break free "Ha.. guess you are good at this". "Didi your lips are very tasty" Ajay giggled.
"Is it?" She started to removed her bra and showed her beautiful milk tanks to aj. Ajay stunned seeing it, beautiful boobs with light red areola and erected nipples. "Is it first time you seeing one's breasts aj?". Ajay nodded looking at them. "Go ahead touch them" Tamanna said. Ajay grabbed both her boobs in each hands and started to press it. "Oh easy aj" "sorry Didi. Can i suck them?" "You naughty, of cause you can suck them baby" Ajay waited no time started to suck them like a kid. He sucked each of her nipples. "Ooh..." Tamanna let out some mild moans, she started to jerk his cock. Ajay kept on sucking her nipples and boobs and crushing. It made those beautiful boobs red and covered in saliva. He gave some bite on her nipples. "Aah.. no biting aj.." Ajay continued sucking. "Ok ok aj" Tamanna stopped him after couple of minutes. "Oh My Goodness" she looked at her breasts "What? You looking for milk or something? Naughty boy?" Tamanna smiled at aj.
"Ready to see my flower aj?" Saying Tamanna laid back on bed "come between my legs" Ajay did so "what are you waiting for pull down my panty and see it for yourself" said tam. "Tam looked at the milky beauty Laing in front of him. "You are so beautiful Didi" Ajay said. "Is it? Well today I'm yours aj. Do what you want" Tamanna pulled him on her and smiled. Ajay hugged her, she caressed his hair he held her hands and kissed her fingers and hands. Then spread them apart and kissed her breasts then her armpits. "Hahha.. " Tamanna giggled. Then she continued kissing between her boobs to her beautiful navel. He kissed it and licked it. "Yah.." Tamanna was squirming. "No wonder they call you 'Navel Queen' Didi, your navel is very beautiful Didi" Tamanna said. "Thanks aj". Then he went over her public region. Tried to pull down her panty "it's all wet Didi" "Well you made it wet Didi" she said. He kissed her her thighs. "Mm... Hmm" his little lips made her more wet. Then he pulled out her panty and widen her legs and saw her beautiful pink pussy, he stood there amazed. Tamanna saw his reaction "how is it aj?" "It's like you Didi, beautiful. It's way beautiful than in those in the porn videos" "oooohhh... Naughty. Then you know what to do right?" Tamanna asked. Ajay knelt between her legs and leaned towards her pussy. His warm breath fell on her pussy. Ajay smelt Tamanna's pussy. "God it smells amazing" Ajay said. "Then taste it aj" Tamanna said. Ajay slowly inserted a finger inside and she was leaking her juices. Waiting no time Ajay began to lick her pussy. "Huh.. yaah... Haa.." Tamanna moaned and shivering in pleasure. Ajay kept on sucking, he spread her pussy lips and inserted his tongue inside her pussy. Tamanna moaned in pleasure "yes.. yes.. yes... Aj..". Ajay continued sucking her clit and pussy like a dog. Tamanna pushed his head towards her pussy in pleasure and Ajay's tongue explored her cunt. In no time Tamanna exploded in orgasm, she let Ajay and shivered in bed.
came back to normal "fuck me... Fuck me now aj" Tamanna spread her legs. Ajay went between them "Shouldn't we use a condom, Didi?" "No baby am on pill. Now put it in" said tam. Ajay placed tip his throbbing cock on the entrance of Tamanna's pussy. "Fuck your first girl aj" Tamanna waited for the cock. Ajay pushed his cock with full power "Ouhhh... Slowly Ajay slowly..." Tamanna said. "Sorry Didi, but it feels great" "told you". Ajay pulled out his cock and pushed it in nice and easy. "Ya that's it, keep going." Ajay slowly started to fuck her and gradually increased his pace. "Ya.. ya... Ya... Hhhhh..." Tamanna moaned in pleasure. It's been some times she and her boyfriend shared bed. Ajay now started to fuck her furiously and Tamanna was enjoying it. His 13 year old dick was enough for Tam's 26year pussy. He fucked Tamanna for 10 minutes and yelled "Didi am going to cummm..." Tamanna held his hip and stopped him. "See Ajay try to control it. That's what girls wanted from boys, otherwise you will ruin everything Ok.!" Tamanna told aj. "Ok Didi i understood" Ajay said, Tamanna let him, Ajay started to fuck her again. "Mmm... Hmmmm... Ya fuck me..." Tamanna moaned. In 5 minutes Tamanna had another orgasm "Ggghhhaaa..." and she shivered in bed. "God you are good" said Tamanna to aj. "Get on the bed and lay back aj" Ajay did so. Ajay laid on his back, his cock was still upright. Tamanna began to jerk it and took into your mouth. "Aahh" Ajay moaned as her warm mouth engulfed his tool.
She sucked it for couple of minutes and climbed over him facing him and guided his dick into her cunt and sat on it. Bend down and kissed aj, he replied. Tamanna the started to jamp on his cock. Ajay caught her boobs and began to press it. Tamanna moaned in pleasure. This continued for 10 minutes. "Didi can we try doggy?" Ajay asked. "Ya aj, as you like it". The got up. Tamanna stood in her fours. Ajay positioned behind, he pressed her sweet buttock it was so soft, he even gave them kisses. The rubbed his cock in her cunt. "Don't tease me Ajay, put it in" "Yes Didi" Tamanna began to fuck her. "Yeah". Ajay grabbed her boobs from behind and crushing it. He began to fuck her furiously with powerful thrust and it was so much pleasure for tam. "Yes Ajay yes.... Hhh... " Tamanna moaned. Ajay kept on fucking her like mad dog and in 10 minutes Tamanna had another orgasm, "Aaagggghhhh" she squirted her juices on the bed. Tamanna she breathed heavily, Ajay watched her with erect cock. "God that's intense" said Tamanna still shivering. Tamanna grabbed Ajay's cock " I really love your cock Didi" said tam. "I love you Didi" "love you too" they exchanged a passionate kiss.
Then Tamanna laid on her back and spread her legs "Now it's your turn to cum. Fuck me". Ajay went between her legs and began to fuck her. After 5 minutes of furious fuck Ajay screamed "Aaah... Didi I'm cumming....". Tamanna could feel his tool expansion. "Ya Ajay cum... cum inside... hmm" She pulled his close and wrapped her legs around him. "Haaaa..." Ajay sprayed all his hot cum inside Tamanna's pussy. Tamanna felt his cum filling inside her womb. "Yeah aj". Ajay took out his tool cum dripped from Tamanna's pussy, he laid next to Tamanna all exhausted. "You did good aj, take rest" Tamanna took some wipes and wiped her pussy and Ajay's limp cock. And laid on her belly there looking at exhausted aj.
They laid there for ten minutes. Then Tamanna saw Ajay looking at her butts."What's it aj?." "Nothing Didi, your butt, they are very beautiful and soft... Like plum cake." "Aaha, what, do you want to fuck me again naughty boy?." "No no Didi." "Well your cock says other" Tamanna held his now erect cock and started to wank it. "No Didi, I want you pussy but I'm exhausted. Maybe sometimes later." "Then what about my asshole?." "What?" Ajay surprised. "You want to fuck my asshole naughty boy?." "What? you do anal sex Didi?" Ajay asked. "Well actually no. I gave my asshole to those dirty perverted directors and producers that i mentioned before. I don't want those bastards fucking and cumming inside my pussy" Tamanna said with anger and scorn. "Oh i see" Ajay sighed "but isn't that little dirty to do? I mean fucking in the asshole?." Tamanna showed her beautiful red asshole to Ajay "is this look dirty aj?. I don't know i thought you want to try it, but no problems. I don't like anal sex too" Tamanna laid back on the bed. "They are not directly Didi they are beautiful as your pussy. I wanted to fuck it. But my cock it's exhausted and paining" Ajay said. "Oh don't worry I'll take care of it" Tamanna took his cock inside her mouth and began to blow it. Ajay slowly forgot the pain. Then she stopped and turned her ass to him and stood in doggy position. Ajay held her butts pressed them "God this is something" he kissed and sucked them. Then spread her ass cheeks, the beautiful clean red asshole came visible. Ajay couldn't resist he gave it kiss, he never knew shithole can be this beautiful. He slowly began to suck it. Tamanna felt the sensation. "Dirty isn't it?" Tamanna giggled. Ajay gave bite on her ass lips. "Ouchh.." Tamanna moaned. "Don't tease me Didi" Ajay giggled. Tamanna tried to open her asshole by pushing and Ajay pushed his tongue inside. "How does it taste aj?." "It tastes like you Didi, beautiful" Ajay stopped licking and placed his tool on the entrance of her asshole and slowly pushed it inside. "Ah.. slowly Ajay i haven't had a dick inside my ass for years" Tamanna felt the dick entering her ass. "It's too tight" Ajay took out his dick and spat some saliva on his cock and inside her anus. Tamanna felt his warm spit inside her ass. Then he pushed it inside again. "Aah.. slowly please" Tamanna said. Ajay gently pushed it inside completely. Tamanna felt a relief. Then she pulled it out and pushed it in again. "Aaahh.." Tamanna was actually struggling to take it. Tamanna moaned with each Push. Ajay increased the speed and spit more saliva to the cock. The slowly increasing speed began to give Tamanna pleasure. In 10 minutes Ajay fucked tan in high speed and kept fondling her boobs and clit with each hands it was even more pleasurable for tam. In 2 minutes Tamanna screamed "Ghaaahhh..." Tamanna had her first anal orgasm. She was shivering but Ajay held her hips and kept on pumping. Within seconds he too came in inside Tam's asshole. They both collapsed on the bed.

"GOD... " Tamanna yelled. "It was great aj, i never had that" Tamanna kissed Ajay and they shared an intimate kiss and break out. " I love you Ajay i love you cock" Tamanna began to jerk his cum covered dick. She began to jerk fast. "Didi stop... It's hurting..." Ajay tried to stop her. "Oh no, Ajay give me some more cum" Tamanna took it to her mouth and began to suck mad. "Didi stop.. it hurts.. please... Aahh.." Ajay screamed tried to push her. Tamanna hold on to his thighs and kept sucking. In 3 minutes Ajay screamed "Aaaggg..." And unloaded him remaining cum into Tam's mouth. She drank it all without spilling a drop and sucked Ajay's dick clean. She looked Ajay and saw him weeping with teary eyes and little fear. She understood that she carried away."So sorry aj, i got little carried away I'm sorry please don't hate me" Tamanna kissed on his forehead and hugged him. "No Didi it's ok. Please don't do that again" Ajay hugged her back. "I'll never aj". They laid there like couples.

Bro please post a story of pooja hedge and anushka sharma lesbian sex story

Bro please post a story of pooja hedge and anushka sharma lesbian sex story

Vacation sucks! That’s what I have been thinking the first week of my two months summer vacation. Two more months of this I am gonna die of boredom. My name is Ajay. And this is the story of how I got Sexually Molested (Happily) by my Older Sister and Famous Actress Tamanna. Just one week before, my 8th std exams were over and my summer vacation had started. It’s practically not interested in anything that I used to enjoy before. I think I am no more a child now. I spend the last week finding this new truth. And all of my friends are went to their parent's house to spend the vacation. And elder boys in my area don't let me play with them. So am all alone here.
So it was hard to kill the time. I spent my time reading books and mostly roaming around grandpa's house which is in the same compound. It's a huge old house. And grandpa and grandma lives there with a servent. Grandpa is to adamant about coming and living in our house saying that he can't leave his house were he was born and bred. But we always take care of them. And they are happy with our care and the loves me as their own son. And i love them too.
Couple of days passed. And one day my grandmother fell ill. Everybody was worried but the doctors said she is ok. Even though she is in her late 80's, she is still healthy. So many relatives came to see grandma hearing the news. Including Subhash uncle and family. All of them left after 2 days and Subhash uncle and aunty stayed. They barely come here because they live in the city doing business. So they decided to stay at Grandma's for the summer vacation.
One day morning i went to Grandpa's, and grandma and grandpa were talking to Aunty about Tamanna and Anand. Aunty's children. Tamanna is one of the leading actress in South India, i always watch her movies. And Anand is the younger brother of Tamanna doing MBA in America. I haven't seen them for a long time. Now grandma wants to see them because they are the eldest grandchildren of her. But uncle said Anand can't come because of his studies and tamanna will come here once she finishes her new movie and will spend the whole vacation with Grandma. Grandma was happy to hear about it. So was i, because she is an actress and she is my cousin. How about that. I haven't seen for a long time i only seen her couple of times before at some family gatherings. And she is always busy with film schedules. I'm waiting for her, because she is a celebrity and also can get to know eachother, because some of my friends know that I'm related to actress Tamanna, so i can take some pictures with her and show it to may friends. Tamanna arrived and i went to grandpa's, but she was there in her room doing some video conference with some friends. I don't see tamanna outside the house either, maybe because she doesn't want and attention from her fans.
Grandpa and grandma were so happy that tamanna was here. She is always with them. And every time i went to see her she will be busy. And the vacation is getting more boring. So i need to befriend her. The thing is that I am a little reluctant to my cousin Tamanna Didi. I don't know her very much. That makes it even harder. Well I have tried to ask her several times. I visit my grandpa's place daily. Everytime I reaches at Didi’s door which is always closed and locked from inside I tried to knock and ask for what I had in mind. But then will decide against it. It always seems she is busy with her conference or with grandparents. It's been two days and i haven't seen her. Since she was in city for most my childhood I was not very close to her either which made it more difficult.
So here I am again going for a try with my luck. So let’s get ready. I took my shorts from my wardrobe, as when I was about put them on I noticed, around my tiny penis there is more hair than before. They are now blacker rather than dark brown and curlier too. I ran my fingers over my pubic hair there; even my balls are having hair on it. Its last year only I started growing hair down there. Let’s think about that later. Now to Tamanna's place. I got to my Uncle’s place. Aunty was there as usual with loving smile on her face. Aunty loves me very much.
“Ajay dear come inside” she welcomed me.
“Hi Aunty”
“Enjoying vacation huh?”
“Not much Aunty. It's little boring, have nothing much to do”
“Well you can always come here for fun” said Aunty by hugging me. “Well come on let me give you something to eat. You want some sweets Ajay?”
“Yaa Aunty. ” Sweets. I like sweets very much. I followed Aunty in to kitchen.
Aunty always have of sweets in kitchen. She took a plate and put so many sweets in to it and gave it to me. “Now have it. Take it to Tamanna's room. Let her also have some. She didn’t eat anything today, always on film discussion only get out to see grandparents ”
Wow now I got a proper chance to meet my own cousin sister who is an actress. Let’s hope the sweets can help me. With sweets I moved upstairs where Tamanna's room is. I knocked.
“Yes.. ?” Tamanna's asked from inside. Sweet voice. Didi has a very sweet voice. I always liked her voice.
“ Didi can I come in?” I asked.
“Ajay is that you? Of course let me open the door for you. ” Didi said from inside. I could hear she moving around the room. Probably coming to open the door. I waited. The locks unlocked and door opened. There stands he famous south Indian actress Tamanna. She is more beautiful than we see in the movies, very beautiful. The white complexion makes her more beautiful. She is 26 i guess, 12 years older than me. But looks very young, not above 20, and nobody will believe she's 26, she will be like the senior girls in my school if she were a uniform. It must be because of her body workout to keep her body fit, because she is an actress. She was wearing a white shirt and black skirt which reaches till her knees and matches with her milky complexion. She looks beautiful. Well it's always like that, she looks exactly as in the movies. Tamanna looked beautiful in any dress. She wears every kind of dresses. Since she grew up in city and an actress she mostly prefers modern dresses. And her body shape is great, good for any modern kind of dress. Apart from her extremely beautiful face with that half closed eyes, luscious red lips and sweet cheeks; her hips and thighs are next best attraction. Tamanna has very wide hips and thighs. This make her more attractive to look at from all angles in any dress.
“Well, Come on in” Tamanna's invited me in. I entered the room. Like the rest of the house Didi’s room is so much neat and beautifully arranged. It has big bed in the middle. Didi's study table. Another specialty of Tamanna's room is it's full of large mirrors. At one side there is this wooden wall shelf all with long mirrors on it's doors. And in the other side she has a separate dressing table again with a large mirror. The beautiful room has a nice exotic smell in it. Is it the room or Tamanna herself is having the smell, I don’t know.
“Where were you? It's been two days, i haven't seen you till now? You are growing fast.. Hmm…?” Tamanna eyed me from top to bottom. “Hmm sweets.. Nice timing you got there I was getting hungry, come let's have some ” Tamanna took a sweet from the plate. I also took one. We started eating. " So Ajay how are you? I haven't seen you since... I don't know... Since you are like 10 i don't know. It's a long time. You are all grown up" tamanna said in excitement.
"Ya didi, it's been a long time. But always see you, in the movies." I smiled.
"Aaha... So how is my acting?"
"You are good at it" i said.
"Thanks" Tamanna giggled. " And where is your little brother? Where is he?" Tamanna asked. ""He went to my mother's house to spend the vacation?" I siad. "Ya i forgot, Your mom told me that yesterday". And they started to talk about eachother and things for half an hour and they really got along..
"You are a funny boy Ajay, you should come to our place. You will like it"
"I will didi" i said with bright eyes.
"Ya it'll be fun, and since Anand is abroad there is no one for me to fight with, for TV remote, sweets, and other things. It's good to have a little brother like you" Tamanna rubbed my hairs smiling. I always loved her smile.
"Mee too is happy to have a sister like you didi. I really like you"
Tamanna sat on the bed. It seems she was reading a book.
“You were reading Didi ?” I asked
“Yes, it’s a novel. ”
I got a glance of the book before she took it from the bed and put it on her bookshelf. The title read ‘The Family’s Secret’.
“Family’s Secret.. ?? Detective story is it ?" I asked

Tamanna stared at me for awhile then said, “No it's a family story, a nice family story about ‘special’ love in family and stuff. ” She kept staring at my face slowly chewing the sweet.
“Hmm… So is this your laptop?” I asked her.
“Ya. Well you haven't seen Anand for a long time too right. I'll show his pictures ” Tamanna moved to wards the laptop and switched it on. The laptop came into life.
“Come and sit here. ” She invited me to sit on the chair placed in front of the laptop. I moved to the chair pretty excited. Then I noticed the smell. Such a beautiful smell. Oh it's Tamanna. Now I am closer to her. It’s her smell. It’s really good. I don’t know, I felt like eating her. It was funny.
“You have games in it?” I straight away asked.
“Oh You like games huh.. ?? I think I have some in it ”

Tamanna showed me the games. It was really awesome. There were several games. I was going through everything. As I engaged myself into games Tamanna moved to her bed. Took that novel she was reading and started reading it. At times I just glanced at her ; she was lying the returned to the other side showing her back towards me. In that posture I noticed her hips are much bigger than I have noticed.
Her black skirt was little upward. It was already only having the length to reach her knees. Now it’s much more showing more of her back thighs. Her calves and thighs are fairer and are in really good shape. First-time I am noticing her legs. Tamanna's semi uncovered legs reminds me of the girls in my school with their short uniform skirts. Sometimes we boys are able to get glimpses of their thighs. Those skirts are ablessing. Suddenly I noticed the funny feeling inside my shorts. Yes I am little hard thinking about the girls in my class!
Shit! Then I remembered, I am not wearing any underwear.
Wait a second what am I thinking now. I just linked so me dirty thoughts with my sister in mind. Thighs of my classmates and of course the senior girls too, well they are dirty thoughts. I shouldn’t be connecting them with my sister’s thighs, NO, legs…shit…

I turned towards laptop resumed playing. I felt really guilty and awkward. Never have i thought anything dirty about anyone in my family. My thought only limited to girls in my school, film actresses but not tamanna didi. No women from my family. That suddenly reminded me of this incident my friend told me some time back. It was about how he and his sister-in-law, his elder brother's wife, Bhabhi used to make him touch her breasts when there is no one around. And once she even put her hand inside his shorts and touched his penis. The story was shocking to me. But it was very exciting. I felt the same excitement again when I remembered it. Oh it's getting hard down again.
'Why am I thinking all these ?' I tried to concentrate on the game. 'Oh the smell in this room is incredible'. I continued playing the game. 'The game is actually good. If I can manage to use this laptop the whole summer it will be simply great.'
There is sound coming from bed. Tamanna is turning this side I guess. I continued playing. Suddenly Didi asked. "Sorry i forgot, in which standard are you studying?"
“What is it Didi ?" I asked to confirm.
"In which standard are you studying?"
"8th. Now to 9th standard"
“How’s everything in your school?”
“It’s alright”
“Hmm… So you are enjoying school huh... ?”
“Yha kind of ”
“You have a girlfriend?”

That question came as a shock. Girlfriend matters are exactly not the kind of things I intend to discuss with anyone in my family. In fact I am not that kind of a boy Infront of my family. I pretend to be a boy who is not interested in romance, love, girls etc. Only into studies games and other schoolboys tuff. And now here no-one but my sister is asking whether I have a girlfriend. The answer was ready.
“No Didi. No such things. ”
“Hmm.. ?? Are you sure?”
“No” I blushed this time. It felt awkward to talk such topics to my sister that too an elder one.
“Are you afraid to tell me ? is that it ?” Didi asked.
I was in a cornered state. Did she know anything? I mean I really don’t have a girlfriend in school. But I like this one girl in my school. I never told yone about ut it. I am afraid to mention that to anyone. Now Tamanna is asking this. Is this a trick question or something ? Did anyone know about anything.
“Yuu don’t have to worry Ajay. You can tell me if you have. I am just asking. It will be our little secret” Didi said in a promising voice. I turned towards Didi who was still on bed. She had turned this side. Suddenly my eyes went down for a second towards her legs. The skirt is above her knees and she is keeping her right leg bend, knee upward making her skirt slide little more up showing more of her thighs but not that much but again more than I have seen ever. It all happened with in seconds, me looking at her legs and noticing all these details. I Quickly moved my eyes to her face and resumed my expression of innocence.

Tamanna was having a sharp look at me. She has a light smile on her lips. Kind of intimidating. I was confused by this sudden care and attention from my cousin. Actually we never talked this much. And i never expected this question. I really like her so now because of all that too, how can I lie to some one like Tamanna? She is like the most perfect person and the smartest.
Hesitantly i said ,“I like this one girl in my class”
“Wow so you have a girlfriend huh? So why didn’t you say when I asked first huh?”
“She is actually not my girlfriend. She doesn’t know about it. I never told about this to anyone” Shamelessly i said. I felt kind of humiliated in front of Tamanna.
“Why so? Why didn’t you tell her about it ?” Didi asked.
“Hmm… I… don’t think she will like it or even like me. ”
“Why not? You are smart and good looking”
She is lying, I thought. She is saying this because I am her little brother. Doesn’t want me to feel down. I remained silent.
“Why you don’t believe me ? I am saying seriously. You are pretty good looking. I am not saying this because I am your big sister. I think so that's why. ”
She got up from bed and walked towards me. Took the stool that was near and sat on my right side.
“So this girl of yours, What’s her name?”
“Alia. ”Oh Tamanna's smell. It’s so great. Now that she is sitting near to me the smell is so strong.
“She is beautiful?” Didi asked with a smile on her face.
I became shy. “Ya she is the most beautiful girl in my class. Probably in the school. ”
“Oh is it so? Which part of her is more beautiful?” Didi asked.
“Part? Well all parts I guess. Every feature on her face is good. Eyes, nose, smile everything” I hopelessly said.
Then to my very surprised Tamanna asked me that. “So only her face is good no other part is good?”
First I was not able to distinguish it whether it was a joke or was she seriously asking me that. By other parts what did she mean?
“Come on lover boy tell me, is she good with all other parts?” Teasingly she asked.
“Well she is totally good looking. ”
“So you checked all her other parts?”
Oh my God , these are really tricky questions. She wants find out what a phony I am. How I pretend to be a nice little innocent boy in front of everybody. How did she do this ? I started to get nervous. How can I tell my sister that I look at almost every part of not only Alia but all the girls in my class as well as in school? I always try to imagine how they look inside their school uniforms. What is there underneath those white shirts and grey checked uniform skirts. How it looks like at the place where there two thighs meet. Sometimes when during night in my bed or in bathroom, I try to think them as naked and then along with such thoughts I touch my penis. I always try to imagine it is like that. It’s a great feeling. And now here sitting infront of my elder cousin sister getting caught for having such thoughts about the girls in my school.
“Come on tell me … You do that on her.. Huh..??” Tamanna’s arm fall over my shoulders. She shook me a little, while she asked it. I don’t know what condition I am in. I was not able to answer anything. I was kind of surprised about Tamanna asking these kind of questions, who would imagine.
A blushed smile came on my lips then a slight shaking of my head saying “Yes”.
“Hmmm…. You are not we all think of you huh.. ? Little dirty thoughts in mind about girls.” Tamanna brought her face near to my face. I looked through the corner of my eyes. Is she angry at me …? No wait she is smiling. She is cool about this ? How can she? Ohhhh. Tamanna's smell. It‘s much strong now since she is so close to me. It’s getting into my head.
“So you like looking at girls. You do this to only Alia or all the other girls also." While asking Tamanna's palm touched my right thigh, it rested there. I felt a little relaxed when she did that. Maybe for that only, to make me relax, she placed her palm on my thighs.
“We, all the boys look at all the girls in ours school. ” I said
“Hmm…and you feel good and nice while watching the girls?”
I smiled.
“You feel good ‘here’ also?
WHAT…??? WHERE…???? what did she just asked? it's not the question that shocked me because in the question it was not clear ‘where’ she meant. It’s the ‘touch!’ the feeling down there. I looked down, exactly at my pelvic area. There Tamanna’s index finger is searching for something over my shorts. She is moving her fingers nicely through the garment, slightly pressing overall the folds created by my shorts, pressing them down to see if anyone of them is going to stand up. I don't know what is she thinking. And suddenly, I felt it ! Her index finger touched it. She pressed it a little more as if to make sure.
“Here it is…” I looked at Tamanna's eyes. She looked back. Our eyes met. My breath was stuck somewhere inside of me. She had this strange look on her face. One which I have never seen on her. It was as if she is hungry and dirty.
“You feel good here when you look at girls? Does Alia make it good here?” Tamanna’s fingers started to move and cover more of my penis over my shorts. She is now trying to grab it in her hand, pressing and massaging more. I can’t believe what is happening here in my sister’s room. I can’t believe my elder cousin sister is touching me there between my legs.
Oh my God it's getting HARD! My penis is getting up and hard responding to my Didi’s sensual touch.
“Oh you are feeling it good down here. It’s getting hard. ”
Oh yes it's really good. The feeling was so good in some unknown way. Tamanna's smell is making things greater. I don’t know what to think or what to do, my sister is touching my penis.
“Let me see how it’s coming. ” I saw Tamanna's eyes moving down again, looking down at my crotch. I felt her fingers let go of the hump created by my penis under my shorts and slowly reaching the buckles of my shorts. I looked down again and saw Didi’s long white fingers skillfully unfastening my shorts’ buckle very nicely and pulling down my zipper. My already erect penis popped out like a spring under pressure and hit Tamanna’s soft milky fingers. A sudden rush of lightning passed through me when I felt my naked hard penis felt her hot skin. Tamanna started breathing heavily the moment my penis came in to her sight. "Oooh... not wearing any underwear ha" tamanna looked at me. As I watched, her thump, index and middle fingers grabbed the head of my erection, the rest of her fingers followed.
Oh my God what is happening. My Tamanna didi is holding my penis in her hand. I mean literally my penis is in the hands of the actress tamanna. I was experiencing an unexplainable pleasure on my throbbing penis from her fingers and soft palm circling it. With eyes that can’t believe I stared at this beautiful sight.

With whispering sound with excitement in her voice she said, “Oh it's hot!”
She moved my penis left, right, up and down, examined it from all angles with great interest. Then she moved her fingers more down towards it's base until her fingers touched my pubic hair.
“Wow.. Good! You got hair down here; let me have a good look.” Enthusiastically she pulled my shorts further down. Now my crotch is completely open in view for my sister, my penis standing like a hard pole. Her fingers came back and reached my pubic mound and started to crawl through my curly brownish-black pubic hair. I had pubic hair growth around the base of my penis; they started to grow on my balls too. So Tamanna's lovely fingers moved around my cock’s base and slowly reached my nut sack. She grabbed my two balls in her palm and massages them slowly. Oh this feeling really good. It's not at all like when I touch myself. Her hand and fingers they are so soft. 'Is all actress are like this' i thought.
“You have plenty of pubic hair for such a little boy." She said with a little smile and looked in to my eyes while her fingers continued to crawl through my teenage pubic hairs around my cock and over my balls.
“When did you start growing them?”
“Last year only Didi. ” i said shyly.
“Oh, Within one year you got plenty of nice thick bushes. You are a big boy now.”

She continued to play with my sparse pubic hairs. My penis and balls too got involved with her invading soft fingers.
“You know, I also had hair, there between my legs. I had a lot more than you are having here. I had a thick Bush there. I shaved them, i like them clean” While saying this she grabbed my penis and squeezed it under her hold. She stared in to my eyes as if to see my reaction while she mentioned about the hair growth she has between her legs. My penis pulsated in her squeezing palm; she sensed it and a satisfactory smile came to her lips.
I tried to imagine how it will be between Tamanna’s thighs down there under her skirt. She said she has hair like mine but more than of mine. More curly black pubic hair. Tamanna's pubic hair! I got an electronic shock of excitement when I thought of the hairy area between the milky actress Tamanna’s thighs and also about the shaved one. Now with she massaging my hard penis in her hand it's getting more and more exciting and great.

Tamanna moved more closer to me. Her thighs touching mine. Her body touching mine. What’s that soft surface touching my right hand. I looked. Wow it’s her breasts…boobs. Thin that white shirt she is wearing, that round pointed bulge, it’s her boobs, now the left one is touching me. It’s so soft and hot! Oohh… God my sister is making it extremely good for me.
“Do you like all this, Ajay? Are you getting a really good feeling?” Didi asked in a whispering voice into my ears.
I noddedd my head up and down, meaning yes to her question. And she seemed very happy with my answer. And I felt her happiness more on my penis. She played with it more in her hand. And it started to get even bigger. Bigger than i ever saw it before.
“You do this to you when you want to be this happy Ajay?” Didi asked.
I again nodded my head. She smiled.
“Whom do you think while you touch here and play… Alia? Tamanna asked with a teasing smile. Suddenly when the name of Alia was heard her face came into my mind. Ohh with Tamanna’s fingers playing my penis and Alia’s face and body. The feeling was incredible. For a second a thought came into my mind. It's Alia sitting at my right side, it’s she holding my penis and playing like this.
“Thinking Alia doing this huh?”
Wow how does she do that ?? She could read minds? I blushed again.

Tamanna's elegant fingers moved more downward now concentrating on my balls.
“Can you spread your legs a little bit for Didi ? Didi want to touch more down.” With a smiling face Tamanna asked. I obeyed my sister, slowly separated my legs making more space between my thighs. Tamanna’s fingers slid through my balls to the depths between my thighs. She searched more deep under there , her fingers touched the beginning of my ass crack. Ohh it was so much pleasure having Tamanna’s the massaging and rubbing between my legs, on my secret parts.

Her fingers slowly came back again to the top of my penis, now her soft index and thumb fingers are holding it's head. She leaned a little forward to my crotch area. I could feel she is putting some pressure on my cock’s head. It's little paining. I looked down at what she is doing to my erect penis. She is trying to pull-down it's foreskin down!
As I watched with pain on my virgin cock, Tamanna pulled my foreskin down along my hard penis. I saw there head of my penis coming out for the first time and the of my pee hole. Didi pushed again and again further down. I bit my lips due to the pain. Her face was right above my peeling penis now. I heard her nose inhaling. She is inhaling the smell my cock.
“Hmmm…Good!!!” She murmured. "You have a bigger penis for your age Ajay" Tamanna whispered.
After she found the skin cannot be pushed further without hurting me too much she pulled it back. Then she slowly moved the foreskin up and down two or three times.
“Ajay, do you bring your milk out by doing this ?”
At first I didn’t understand what she was asking. Then it clicked. Oh my God Tamanna is asking me whether I masturbate!
Actually the answer was NO. Well I knew what masturbation was. I heard all about it from my friends and senior boys in school. Almost everyone do it. But for no particular reason I haven’t tried it yet. My pleasuring of myself limited to me merely touching and massaging my penis while thinking about girls.
“Do milk come out of you from here?” Didi again asked holding and showing my penis to me.
“I haven’t it Didi ”
“You didn’t? Why?”
“Don’t know. ”
“Ohh... it’s really good.. You should do it always, everyday. You should bring your milk out; it’s a very good thing to do. Boys of your age should start doing it. And now I am gonna show you how to do it, Ok? Can I show you that Ajay? May I teach you how to do it?”
I nodded my head again as an YES!

Tamanna smiled and moved her face to mine and kissed on my cheeks. “You are a good boy, Ajay.” “Here this is how it’s done. You see, you hold your dick or cock whatever you want to call it like this. Fingers around it.” Tamanna encircled her long fingers around my throbbing cock.
“Now move your hand up and down like this." She moved her hand up and down slowly making my foreskin move along with her hand. Wow this feeling is great. It was the first time this movement is happening to my cock.
“Feeling good huh? Told you na.” Tamanna smiled at me. “Now let me make you CUM. ”

She pressed her body loser to mine and put her left hand over my back and hugged me , her left boobs is really pressed against me now. Her hand started to move a little faster now gripping my cock more with her soft white palm. I looked at this incredible scene happening at my naked crotch. Tamanna is stroking my dick fast. With each stroke I could see her small and ring fingers go inside my pubic bush and the small finger hitting my scrotum everytime. This unbelievable sight. My elder cousin sister Tamanna Didi's fingers are touching my 14yrs old dick and balls and my dirty curly pubic hairs.
This is really the most unbelievable thing that can happen to me. It’s shocking because it's Tamanna ! The actress, everybody’s favorite. Not only is she not like everybody think she is, she is a Horny Pedophile! And right now she is sexually molesting her kid brother in this closed room. Yes I am being molested by my big sister and I can’t be more happier.
“Huh… huhh… How is it Ajay… Is it feeling good? Are you getting good feeling on your dick?” with a shaking and whispering voice Didi asked.
“Yes Didi.. yesss… huhh…. Didi ii…. !!!” I replied with pleasure.
“See, i told you … it's really good. Ohh…Really Good huhh…. Hmmm Ajaynn…. !!!Ohhh yeahaa… let it cum.. Yeah let it cum…. I am your Didi… I am your Didi Ajay and see what your Didi is doing to you.. See…. See Ajay… ohhh.. ”

Tamanna is making my pleasure more and more great by those words. Yes, the thought of my sisters taking my cock and trying to make me cum, I don’t know why, is really a good thing to think.
Tamanna is now rubbing her soft cheeks on my cheeks. Her heavy breathing is hitting on my face and neck. My own breath is running fast. Now her hand is moving faster very faster…. Up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down…Oh yes Tamanna please don’t stop, do it faster…faster I screamed in my mind. Can’t bring my voice outside. It's day time almost noon. Downstairs my Uncle and Aunty is there. If they know what’s happening in her daughter’s room, what’s her daughter doing to her younger little teen brother.
Yes the 26yrs old girl is shagging the little boy's cock faster like wind. I looked at Tamanna's boobs. They were jumping due to her speedy movement with my cock. The top two buttons of her shirt was open. Now only I noticed it. Her sitting position was making the opening more open for me to see what’s inside. I could see the almost top part of her milky white boobs jumping in side a black bra, the cleavage between her round boobs. Then I looked down, due to her climbing over me action, her skirt had raised a little bit. Now it’s very much above her knees showing more of her thick shapely thighs. A sensation was building inside me. My whole crotch area is getting tight. In my cock…!!! Inside my cock…!!! There is something… there is something that wants to come out. I know Tamanna is making it come out, Tamanna is making that feeling for me , it's Tamanna stroking me my cock… Oh God … oohh… oohhhh…
“Aaaahhh… Didi ii…. Aaahhh…. Aaaahhh… Didi ii…aaahhh.. Tamanna Didieeee…. Aahh Dideeeee Aaahhh Dideee.. Didieee Tamanna Didiiii.. Tamanna Didieee.. Didieyy… Didiiiii…. aahhh… Diddieeee…. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I called out her name with pleasure that was building up in my cock. She was bringing me to the edge. To the edge to something to come out of my cock. I knew I couldn’t delay it anymore.
I want it to come out. I want it to come out now, this instance. And whatever that’s gonna come out, for some reason I want to give it to Tamanna. I felt like to put it allover my sister and inside her.
And then it happened…!!! it felt like an explosion in my cock and then i saw it …from the tip of my cock through that tiny slit of my pee hole on it's red thick head….. a thick stream of sticky hot white fluid shot out like , shoots upward and then fell directly on Tamanna’s soft milky stroking fingers.

Tamanna increased her speed of stroking my cock. Her hand moved faster trying to squeeze my juices out. Then came the second shot of my white milk. This time drenching more of Tamanna's soft palm and my own curly pubic bush, then came the next shots like streams and streams hot sticky milk. Tamanna’s fingers and palm is now completely wet and sticky with my white hot cum. It was flowing and drenching her beautiful soft palm which was still stroking my pulsating wet cock. Due to all the wetness caused by my hot cum she was losing the grip on my boy cock. But she skill fully managed to keep her fingers encircled around my throbbing cock and continued to jerk me off.
“Wow… Look at all this cum!… See cutie, See how much you came for your big sister. ”

Tamanna’s hand continued jerking my cock with the same speed. And the final drops of my hot jizz oozed out through my piss hole, spreading all over Didi's already wet sticky fingers.
I kept my eyes still at my cum shooting penis in my sister’s loving hand. After a few seconds Tamanna slowed down her pace of pumping my cock step by step. Now she is just milking it, squeezing it to let the final drops to come out.

I enjoyed the sight of my thick sticky cum flowing allover the actress’s palm and fingers. It is more pleasurable to see my cum touching Tamanna rather than falling to the floor or somewhere else. I got immense satisfaction from that knowledge. My cum that came from my penis had fallen right on Tamanna's skin, her body.
As I sat there with the immense pleasure of my first ejaculation my very first orgasm that's also from an actress. I felt my cock losing it's thickness and becoming soft and limp in Tamanna's loving hold.
Finally Didi stopped pumping. Her cum drenched fingers moved all over my tired cock and hairy nut sack. She massaged them very softly. Then she wiped the cum from and over my genitals. Then she let go of my wet cock and slowly moved her cum drenched fingers to her face, near her nose. As I watched Didi inhaled the smell of my fresh sperm.
“Hmmm… So good!” A smile of satisfaction spread across her lips. Then she looked at me.
“Did you like it ? Was that good for you ?”
I shook my head in the happiest way of saying YES.
“Good boy. You are a good boy that's why you did this for your sister. Only good boys do these kinds of things with their sisters. ” Tamanna's hand came back again and softly touched my tired wet cock. She ran her fingers through my flaccid cock, balls and pubic hair.

She continued; “See this should be our secret Ok? You must never talk about this to anyone else Hmm? If so, Didi will do this kind of things everyday with you. See Didi knows many other things to make you feel more good. Didi will do all those if you keep this as a secret. Promise?
I nodded in agreement and excitement. More ? Everyday? Wow… I can’t believe my luck! I will do anything for more of this.

With a smile Tamanna raised and moved towards the bathroom. I was still sitting there with my shorts opened wide showing my hairy little cock. Suddenly I remembered about Uncle and Aunty. I got up suddenly put the zipper and buttons of my shorts back. I could hear water flowing in the wash basin and the sound of Tamanna washing her hands. A few seconds later she came out with a smiling face.
“There was some cum on my skirt too." She said with a teasing smile. "Smart boy sprayed it everywhere. See how good you did it in the first time itself. ”
I smiled. Got a little shy and blushed.
“And remember don’t tell anyone Ok, Ok?”
“Yes Didi, I never do.” I said happily.

Tamanna laughed. “Then Ok?”
“Ok”
I left Tamanna's room while she closed the door behind me. I walked in my mood. I can’t believe what just happened. I got sexually molested by an actress. And I am extremely happy about it. My cock and balls are actually paining due to all the action my sister did on it. But I walked with a smile.

The day my life, changed it completely. It's almost 9pm now and I am on my bed. Lying down, thinking of the incidents that had happened to day afternoon. I got a “Handjob” from actress tamanna! How lucky I am. And nobody will believe me. Plus I had my first free masturbation lesson! In usual sense it was plain Sexual Molestation. I got sexually molested by my sister. But the truth, it was not an assault, it was a blessing! I think it is the right of every horny little boy to be get molested by his older sisters. What can I say, I am just plain Happy!
My hands moved down towards the buckle of my shorts. I unfastened them, pushed the shorts downward and took my cock out. I looked down at my pleasure stick. Yes “Pleasure Stick”. I should call it that. Oh what was the feeling when Tamanna had it in her hand. It was heaven. I want to try it again, by my self.
I slowly touched the head of my semi erect penis. My touch and thoughts about Tamanna made it come into full erection. I encircled my fingers around my dick just like Tamanna hold it today. And I slowly moved my hand up and down making my foreskin move along with my grasp and images of today’s incident came into my mind.

Tamanna’s face. Those sharp eyes looking at me and looking at my cock enjoying the sight of my little teen cock, her luscious red lips biting while she was playing with my erect teen penis in her soft hand. The hot body of my Didi so close to me that her soft round boobs pressing again st me. More images rushed into my mind. The top two opened buttons of her white shirt revealing the insides, those fair boobs tightly kept inside the cups of a black bra. Ohh those thighs… which I got a chance to see, just a few inches above the knees…
Ohh… that feeling is rushing into me again. That same feeling which Tamanna gave me with her wonderful stroking of my penis. I imitated Tamanna’s hand-work, made my shagging slightly faster…. Ohh.. Tamanna didiii…. Aaahhh Tamanna didi…Ohh.. Yhaa.. Haaa.. Tamanna didiiii… I cried her name. It was Tamanna who was jerking my cock with her hand, I imagined.
And yes! it is coming. Ohh it's Coming, it’s really good… I am not gonna stop. Ohh yes... Yesssss!!!!
“ Tamanna Didi… Tamanna Didiii… Tamanna Didiiii… Aahh… Aaaahhhh…. ”

I felt the familiar huge rush through my cock. I am about to cum. I jerked faster picturing Tamanna pumping my dick. That’s all I needed. My cock jerked, I pushed my hips upward.
“Aaaahhh… Tamannaaa Didiiiiiiiii…. !!!!!”
‘Shruuuuuttt…!!!’ My second ejaculation in my life. A huge globe of hot semen squirted through my pee hole and landed over my belly and chest leaving a creamy whitetail. More cum shots followed, all landing on me. I kept pumping imagining Tamanna. What could be between her legs? What could be between her legs? What could be there between my 26yrs older sister’s thick shapely legs?
I was late to getup in the morning. As when I got up I noticed the patches of dried sperm all over my stomach and chest. I checked my penis and around. The dark pubic hairs around the base of cock they too are drenched with dry cum. I felt happy. Ultimately I felt thankful to my dutiful older sister Tamanna who took the efforts to teach me the wonders of masturbation. The way I enjoyed it, I was sure no one in my school have enjoyed it.
I could hear my mom calling my name from downstairs. I came out of my room.
“Ajay are you up?” my mom’s voice came.
“Yes mom, what is it ?”
“Come down dear, have your breakfast. ”
“Ajay” Mom said, “Have your breakfast and go to your Uncle’s house.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Tamanna called. She said she needs your help for arranging the book shelf. I said i will send you. It’s better than you spending all your time in front of the stupid TV. ”
It’s better than anything mom, anything in this world! I thought silently in my mind. Oh my God Tamanna is going to do more such things with me. I felt a shiver allover my body and a tingling sensation in my cock.
Not more than 5 minutes my breakfast was over and I rushed to Tamanna's house. As I entered her house I encountered Aunty. Seeing me Aunty smiled and called inside, “Tammu your little loving brother is here to help you , see how nice he is.” Then continued to me ,“Come in dear. So eager to help your older sister huh? You are such a nice boy.” i smiled. "Go on. She is in her room"
I went upstairs. Tamanna was unpacking some books from her bag. "Ajay help me with these books. I'll dust the shelf and you pass me the books, I'll arrange it" saying it she climbed on a stool to dust the old shelf books". Once she completed dusting the shelf i started to pass the books to her one by one. Her milky legs were distracting me a bit. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and white skirt that reaches just over her knees. I looked at her milky legs whenever i get chance. Then we completed the shelf. Tamanna sat on the bed.
"Are you always like this Didi?" I asked.
"Like what Ajay?"
"I mean what you did to me? I mean... Do you do that to everyone?" I asked heads down.
"Nooo... What... I did it because you deserve it. You are a good kid and my brother. Your age deserve that. And if you feel like i molested you I'm sorry. I apologize. But don't think of me as a slut. Please". Tamanna sat with sad face.
"No no didi, it's ok. I mean i never going to get a girlfriend so i never would have experience like this. So don't worry. I'm glad we did something like that didi". he said. Tamanna looked at him innocently.
"Thanks Ajay glad you understood". Tamanna hugged him and felt her boobs pressing on him.
"Can i ask you something didi?"
"Anything Ajay".
"I heard actress in film industry sleep with producers and directors for roles. Is that right?". He asked.
"Well yes it's true Ajay".
"Sorry, but have you done anything like that?"
"Ggrr... Sorry to break it to you but i did" Tamanna answered.
"WHAT?" Arum amazed.
"Oh Geez, calm down Ajay. It's not a big deal. It's a tough competition so you have to do whatever to secure your place in the industry. Besides it's 3 or 4 years ago when i was entering the industry. Now i don't have to sleep with anyone because I'm a leading star now". Smiled.
"But how could you do something like that?, You are the best kid in our family, and grandma is planning your marriage"
"Like i said it's not a big deal and about marriage, i have a boyfriend."
"You have a boyfriend? Is he from the industry?"
"No, he is a business man. Maybe my daddy would know him"
"Oh. Ah does he know you slept with those men?"
"What..? No. Why?. Come on the only person know about it is you. I told you that because you are innocent and i like you". Tamanna said.
"He must be a nice guy"
"Who?"
"Your boyfriend"
"Ya he really is. We know eachother from college. He loves me and understands me more than anyone. Otherwise i wouldn't have loved him and slept with him in those days.. you know" Tamanna giggled.
"Oh i see" Ajay smiled. "Then it won't be a problem even if he came to know that you slept with other men for chances."
"Ya. Bu i don't want him to know that. Let's keep it that way"
"Don't worry Didi i won't tell anyone. You can trust me"
"I know". Tamanna smiled. "Why don't you play some video games, laptop is there"
"Ya Didi". Ajay went towards the table. "Didi can i tell you something?"
"Yes Ajay"
"Didi, yesterday... yesterday i fantasized about you. About you and me having sex. I know i shouldn't have done that i know you are my sister and always will be. But i did it Didi and i even jerked off thinking about you. I'm sorry"
"Oh don't worry Didi, it's not a problem. Lots of people do that to celebrities. From kids to grandpas. There are lots of fake photos and videos of celebrities on the internet for that. So don't worry it happens." Tamanna replied.
"Okay." Ajay started gaming. And Tamanna on the phone.
"Didi, can we do that?" Ajay asked again.
"Do what?".
"Can we have sex?"
"WHAT?". Tamanna shocked.
"Sorry didi, i shouldn't have asked. I didn't asked because you said you'd slept with other men, it has nothing to do with it I'm not blackmailing you. From the last incident i grew some feeling. So i thought you could help". Ajay said in one breath.
"Helping you? How? By sleeping with you?". Tamanna asked.
"No No... I not asking you to sleep with me, you are my sister. Oh God I'm loosing my mind. I'm sorry Didi, I'm leaving". Ajay about leave.
"It's not your fault Ajay, i may have triggered your sexualities. And you asked me straight because you are so innocent. That's why i like you. But having sex.. NO, we can't do that" said tam.
"I know Didi, I'm just a pervert. I never think about you like that again. But please don't misunderstand me." Said Ajay innocently.
"No Ajay i said we can't have sex TODAY. Maybe we can think about tomorrow" Tamanna smiled wickedly.
"What!?!?!... You're serious???" Ajay excited.
"Keep your voice down, Ajay."
"Yas sorry" Ajay whispered "but are you serious? Can we have sex? Like real? I mean I'm your little brother"
"And I'm your elder sister yet you asked me the same thing right" asked tam.
"Ya"
"Ya, I'm just helping you. A help for sister the brother Ok. Besides i haven't seen my boyfriend for six months. So don't think of me a dirty slut" said tam.
"No Didi, why would i? I asked you something and you're helping me. That's it. So see you tomorrow." Ajay went towards the door.
"Stop there" Ajay stopped. Tamanna took some money from her purse and wrote something on a paper "here buy this tablet tomorrow" Tamanna gave him the money "and remember don't buy that from from store you know, go to some distant town. And if anyone ask point towards a car or something and tell him someone inside told you to buy it for you Ok. And don't show this tablet to anyone" said tam.
"Ok Didi" Ajay about to leave.
"Stop come here"
Ajay went near her. Tamanna suddenly grabbed her cock over his shorts. And began to rub it with her milky fingers. And slowly unbuttoned his shorts and lowered the zip. His shorts fell down. He stood in his boxers. With now time Tamanna removed his boxers and held his erect cock in her elegant fingers. Ajay started to breathe heavily. He know what's going to happen.
"Ooo you have shaved your little member hah? It's beautiful" Tamanna slowly unfolds his foreskin and pulse went through Ajay. she moved her hand to and fro slowly, his dick become rigid. Then she stopped and spat some saliva in her hand and rubbed over his dick then started to jerk him fast. Ajay closed his hands and enjoyed her hand job. Suddenly she took his tool inside her mouth whole. The new sensation opened Ajay's eyes and he was amazed that see tamanna sucking his dick. Tamanna took his entire dick inside her mouth because it wasn't a big cock. His cock went in and out through her juicy lips. After 3 minutes Ajay screamed :
"Mmmhhh Didi I'm cumming.."
Tam took out his cock and started to jerk fast. And Ajay ejaculated a load on the floor and on her milky fingers. She kept on pumping my cock until the last cum drop. Then she stopped.
"How was it"
"Goooood" Ajay breathed heavily.
"Ya? Now dress up and go." Said tam
"Ya Didi" Ajay began to pull up his boxers and trousers.
"And remember try to hold it for sometime, ok" Ajay understood what she said and went out with limb cock.

Next morning Ajay rushed to Grandma's house. Aunty was there "Good morning Aju boy" "good morning aunty" "have you ate breakfast, aju?" "Yes aunty" "okay then I'll bring you some sweets" aunty went inside. Ajay is searching for tam. Aunty came back with sweets "here Ajay take it". Ajay took one leddu and asked "Where is Tamanna Didi, aunty?" "Oh so you are here for your Didi, hah? Have you forget your grandma and grandpa?" Aunty smiled. Ajay giggled. "Oh no mommy.. he is here for my laptop. He is a gamer" saying it Tamanna and grandma came out of grandma's room. "Ooh i see. That's what your mother said." Said aunty. "What's it mommy?" Tamanna exclaimed. "She said she is always on TV and games that's why his father didn't buy a computer" "aaha" Tamanna smiles. "Don't worry I'll tell your father to buy you one" said grandma. "Go on aj, the laptop is there in my room" said tam. Ajay went upstairs looking at tam. Tam, her mommy and grandma sat on the sofa watching TV. "Oh tam, aju is alone upstairs. You Go and give him a company" said mommy after couple of minutes. "Ya ma" Tamanna went upstairs.
Ajay was sitting on the bed. "Waiting for me?" Tamanna locked the door. Ajay smiled, he looked at her she was wearing a long blue skirt and white top and he got instant hard on. "You get the pills?" "Yes Didi" Ajay gave her the packet. She took one pill and swallowed it with water. Then Tamanna sat next to him. "You are already excited? Hah." Tamanna pointed at the tent in his shorts and started to rub on it. Ajay breathed heavy. Tamanna unzipped his shorts "no underwear? You really came prepared". Tamanna started to jerk his tool. "Didi will you take it in your mouth?" Ajay asked. "Oh you liked my mouth?" "Yes Didi, it was heaven" "Heaven? Then wait until my pussy" Tamanna smiled. " Get up, get rid off your clothes" Tamanna pulled off his shorts and Ajay his shirt. Now Ajay is standing completely naked in front of tam. "You got some muscles there aj" Tamanna knelt down and took his cock into mouth. "Aah" a shiver went through aj. Tamanna moved her head to and fro, and the cock got even bigger. Ajay moved his dick inside her mouth in rhythm. After 3 minutes he shouted "Aaah.. Didi I'm going to cum...." Tamanna suddenly pulled out his cock and clenched his tool closing his pee hole. She ruined his ejaculation. Ajay looked Tamanna confused about what happened. "Not so fast aj, control it. You have lots of things to do" Tamanna got up loosing his limp cock.
Tam started to unbutton her shirt "Ready to see your Didi naked?". Ajay nodded in excitement. She removed her shirt and skirt and stood in her petticoat. Ajay was eagerly watching she removed her petticoat and stood in bra and thong. Then got rid of the thong. She stood there in blue colour bra and panty. Ajay's cock was erected again and leaking precum. "Come Ajay sit" Tamanna sat in the bed Ajay did so. Then she leaned towards Ajay and kissed him on the lips, Ajay responded. Ajay started to kiss her lips and started to suck her lips. Tamanna surprised and did the same they each held each other's head and kept on sucking each other's lips and tongue. After 5 minutes Tamanna break free "Ha.. guess you are good at this". "Didi your lips are very tasty" Ajay giggled.

"Is it?" She started to removed her bra and showed her beautiful milk tanks to aj. Ajay stunned seeing it, beautiful boobs with light red areola and erected nipples. "Is it first time you seeing one's breasts aj?". Ajay nodded looking at them. "Go ahead touch them" Tamanna said. Ajay grabbed both her boobs in each hands and started to press it. "Oh easy aj" "sorry Didi. Can i suck them?" "You naughty, of cause you can suck them baby" Ajay waited no time started to suck them like a kid. He sucked each of her nipples. "Ooh..." Tamanna let out some mild moans, she started to jerk his cock. Ajay kept on sucking her nipples and boobs and crushing. It made those beautiful boobs red and covered in saliva. He gave some bite on her nipples. "Aah.. no biting aj.." Ajay continued sucking. "Ok ok aj" Tamanna stopped him after couple of minutes. "Oh My Goodness" she looked at her breasts "What? You looking for milk or something? Naughty boy?" Tamanna smiled at aj.
"Ready to see my flower aj?" Saying Tamanna laid back on bed "come between my legs" Ajay did so "what are you waiting for pull down my panty and see it for yourself" said tam. "Tam looked at the milky beauty Laing in front of him. "You are so beautiful Didi" Ajay said. "Is it? Well today I'm yours aj. Do what you want" Tamanna pulled him on her and smiled. Ajay hugged her, she caressed his hair he held her hands and kissed her fingers and hands. Then spread them apart and kissed her breasts then her armpits. "Hahha.. " Tamanna giggled. Then she continued kissing between her boobs to her beautiful navel. He kissed it and licked it. "Yah.." Tamanna was squirming. "No wonder they call you 'Navel Queen' Didi, your navel is very beautiful Didi" Tamanna said. "Thanks aj". Then he went over her public region. Tried to pull down her panty "it's all wet Didi" "Well you made it wet Didi" she said. He kissed her her thighs. "Mm... Hmm" his little lips made her more wet. Then he pulled out her panty and widen her legs and saw her beautiful pink pussy, he stood there amazed. Tamanna saw his reaction "how is it aj?" "It's like you Didi, beautiful. It's way beautiful than in those in the porn videos" "oooohhh... Naughty. Then you know what to do right?" Tamanna asked. Ajay knelt between her legs and leaned towards her pussy. His warm breath fell on her pussy. Ajay smelt Tamanna's pussy. "God it smells amazing" Ajay said. "Then taste it aj" Tamanna said. Ajay slowly inserted a finger inside and she was leaking her juices. Waiting no time Ajay began to lick her pussy. "Huh.. yaah... Haa.." Tamanna moaned and shivering in pleasure. Ajay kept on sucking, he spread her pussy lips and inserted his tongue inside her pussy. Tamanna moaned in pleasure "yes.. yes.. yes... Aj..". Ajay continued sucking her clit and pussy like a dog. Tamanna pushed his head towards her pussy in pleasure and Ajay's tongue explored her cunt. In no time Tamanna exploded in orgasm, she let Ajay and shivered in bed.

came back to normal "fuck me... Fuck me now aj" Tamanna spread her legs. Ajay went between them "Shouldn't we use a condom, Didi?" "No baby am on pill. Now put it in" said tam. Ajay placed tip his throbbing cock on the entrance of Tamanna's pussy. "Fuck your first girl aj" Tamanna waited for the cock. Ajay pushed his cock with full power "Ouhhh... Slowly Ajay slowly..." Tamanna said. "Sorry Didi, but it feels great" "told you". Ajay pulled out his cock and pushed it in nice and easy. "Ya that's it, keep going." Ajay slowly started to fuck her and gradually increased his pace. "Ya.. ya... Ya... Hhhhh..." Tamanna moaned in pleasure. It's been some times she and her boyfriend shared bed. Ajay now started to fuck her furiously and Tamanna was enjoying it. His 13 year old dick was enough for Tam's 26year pussy. He fucked Tamanna for 10 minutes and yelled "Didi am going to cummm..." Tamanna held his hip and stopped him. "See Ajay try to control it. That's what girls wanted from boys, otherwise you will ruin everything Ok.!" Tamanna told aj. "Ok Didi i understood" Ajay said, Tamanna let him, Ajay started to fuck her again. "Mmm... Hmmmm... Ya fuck me..." Tamanna moaned. In 5 minutes Tamanna had another orgasm "Ggghhhaaa..." and she shivered in bed. "God you are good" said Tamanna to aj. "Get on the bed and lay back aj" Ajay did so. Ajay laid on his back, his cock was still upright. Tamanna began to jerk it and took into your mouth. "Aahh" Ajay moaned as her warm mouth engulfed his tool.
She sucked it for couple of minutes and climbed over him facing him and guided his dick into her cunt and sat on it. Bend down and kissed aj, he replied. Tamanna the started to jamp on his cock. Ajay caught her boobs and began to press it. Tamanna moaned in pleasure. This continued for 10 minutes. "Didi can we try doggy?" Ajay asked. "Ya aj, as you like it". The got up. Tamanna stood in her fours. Ajay positioned behind, he pressed her sweet buttock it was so soft, he even gave them kisses. The rubbed his cock in her cunt. "Don't tease me Ajay, put it in" "Yes Didi" Tamanna began to fuck her. "Yeah". Ajay grabbed her boobs from behind and crushing it. He began to fuck her furiously with powerful thrust and it was so much pleasure for tam. "Yes Ajay yes.... Hhh... " Tamanna moaned. Ajay kept on fucking her like mad dog and in 10 minutes Tamanna had another orgasm, "Aaagggghhhh" she squirted her juices on the bed. Tamanna she breathed heavily, Ajay watched her with erect cock. "God that's intense" said Tamanna still shivering. Tamanna grabbed Ajay's cock " I really love your cock Didi" said tam. "I love you Didi" "love you too" they exchanged a passionate kiss.

Then Tamanna laid on her back and spread her legs "Now it's your turn to cum. Fuck me". Ajay went between her legs and began to fuck her. After 5 minutes of furious fuck Ajay screamed "Aaah... Didi I'm cumming....". Tamanna could feel his tool expansion. "Ya Ajay cum... cum inside... hmm" She pulled his close and wrapped her legs around him. "Haaaa..." Ajay sprayed all his hot cum inside Tamanna's pussy. Tamanna felt his cum filling inside her womb. "Yeah aj". Ajay took out his tool cum dripped from Tamanna's pussy, he laid next to Tamanna all exhausted. "You did good aj, take rest" Tamanna took some wipes and wiped her pussy and Ajay's limp cock. And laid on her belly there looking at exhausted aj.
They laid there for ten minutes. Then Tamanna saw Ajay looking at her butts."What's it aj?." "Nothing Didi, your butt, they are very beautiful and soft... Like plum cake." "Aaha, what, do you want to fuck me again naughty boy?." "No no Didi." "Well your cock says other" Tamanna held his now erect cock and started to wank it. "No Didi, I want you pussy but I'm exhausted. Maybe sometimes later." "Then what about my asshole?." "What?" Ajay surprised. "You want to fuck my asshole naughty boy?." "What? you do anal sex Didi?" Ajay asked. "Well actually no. I gave my asshole to those dirty perverted directors and producers that i mentioned before. I don't want those bastards fucking and cumming inside my pussy" Tamanna said with anger and scorn. "Oh i see" Ajay sighed "but isn't that little dirty to do? I mean fucking in the asshole?." Tamanna showed her beautiful red asshole to Ajay "is this look dirty aj?. I don't know i thought you want to try it, but no problems. I don't like anal sex too" Tamanna laid back on the bed. "They are not directly Didi they are beautiful as your pussy. I wanted to fuck it. But my cock it's exhausted and paining" Ajay said. "Oh don't worry I'll take care of it" Tamanna took his cock inside her mouth and began to blow it. Ajay slowly forgot the pain. Then she stopped and turned her ass to him and stood in doggy position. Ajay held her butts pressed them "God this is something" he kissed and sucked them. Then spread her ass cheeks, the beautiful clean red asshole came visible. Ajay couldn't resist he gave it kiss, he never knew shithole can be this beautiful. He slowly began to suck it. Tamanna felt the sensation. "Dirty isn't it?" Tamanna giggled. Ajay gave bite on her ass lips. "Ouchh.." Tamanna moaned. "Don't tease me Didi" Ajay giggled. Tamanna tried to open her asshole by pushing and Ajay pushed his tongue inside. "How does it taste aj?." "It tastes like you Didi, beautiful" Ajay stopped licking and placed his tool on the entrance of her asshole and slowly pushed it inside. "Ah.. slowly Ajay i haven't had a dick inside my ass for years" Tamanna felt the dick entering her ass. "It's too tight" Ajay took out his dick and spat some saliva on his cock and inside her anus. Tamanna felt his warm spit inside her ass. Then he pushed it inside again. "Aah.. slowly please" Tamanna said. Ajay gently pushed it inside completely. Tamanna felt a relief. Then she pulled it out and pushed it in again. "Aaahh.." Tamanna was actually struggling to take it. Tamanna moaned with each Push. Ajay increased the speed and spit more saliva to the cock. The slowly increasing speed began to give Tamanna pleasure. In 10 minutes Ajay fucked tan in high speed and kept fondling her boobs and clit with each hands it was even more pleasurable for tam. In 2 minutes Tamanna screamed "Ghaaahhh..." Tamanna had her first anal orgasm. She was shivering but Ajay held her hips and kept on pumping. Within seconds he too came in inside Tam's asshole. They both collapsed on the bed.

"GOD... " Tamanna yelled. "It was great aj, i never had that" Tamanna kissed Ajay and they shared an intimate kiss and break out. " I love you Ajay i love you cock" Tamanna began to jerk his cum covered dick. She began to jerk fast. "Didi stop... It's hurting..." Ajay tried to stop her. "Oh no, Ajay give me some more cum" Tamanna took it to her mouth and began to suck mad. "Didi stop.. it hurts.. please... Aahh.." Ajay screamed tried to push her. Tamanna hold on to his thighs and kept sucking. In 3 minutes Ajay screamed "Aaaggg..." And unloaded him remaining cum into Tam's mouth. She drank it all without spilling a drop and sucked Ajay's dick clean. She looked Ajay and saw him weeping with teary eyes and little fear. She understood that she carried away."So sorry aj, i got little carried away I'm sorry please don't hate me" Tamanna kissed on his forehead and hugged him. "No Didi it's ok. Please don't do that again" Ajay hugged her back. "I'll never aj". They laid there like couples.
Bro please make 2nd part of it......
Pleasesssssss!!!!!!!!!

Back