• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery The Great Indian Sluts

Samantha Akkineni and Kajal Agarwal Lesbian Sex

Samantha and Kajal Lesbian Sex
Awesome fake

Actress Samantha in Bondage - Tied and Publicly Humiliated

Samantha: This is what a whore like me will get if I make a mistake, get punished in Public. I am so horney and I want to cum badly, please mistress, please make me cum, please play with my boobs and put something in my empty ass.

j7g0HZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slut Actress Samantha Tied and Giving Blow Job Through Glory Hole

Samantha: Earning lunch is very difficult, but this is the tastiest lunch I would ever get, the best food for whores like me is a good dose of healthy creamy cum. Glory Holes, here I come for my lunch!!!

j7gmWz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lesbian Slut Actress Samantha in Electric Bondage

Samantha: "Thank you mistress" I was moaning in pleasure with each stoke of whip across my ass and boobs, and the the box was sending jolts of electricity to my boobs and inside my pussy through a filthy dildo buried deeply inside me.

I begged my mistress to fill my vacant anal hole and she rightly took a inflatable butt plug and locked my anal opening and my punishment continued.

j73X52.jpg

Slut Samantha Device Tied and ready for Anal Session

Mistress Anjali: My little per slut, are you read for the fun?

Slut Samantha: Yes Mistress!!

Mistress Anjali: Do you know what am is the Gift that I have got for your Birthday?

Slut Samantha: No Mistress...

Mistress Anjali: Two mighty cocks for you to play with, and that to it is from your blood line!! Can you guess who that may be?

Slut Samantha: [In a shock] No Mistress... Please don't make my relatives know about this mistress....

Mistress Anjali: Hmm... But it is up to you, I am going to cover your face and will call them both here, they will play with you ass and fuck you real good, but once done, you have to find out who's cock it was that entered your anal hole. If you are correct, your hood will not be removed and your relatives will not know it is you, if you fail, then, you know what is going to happen.. Ha Ha Ha.... [She smiled and covered Samantha's face with a hood].

Soon Samantha's two brothers walked behind her and the first brother positioned his cock and started fucking her, Samantha was uncomfortable, though she loves to have cocks in her ass, it also made her feel bad as it belong to someone who knew her well. Samantha was moaning in pleasure and soon, he came inside her ass and took his cock away, and next cock filled her hole. Once both cocks enjoyed the meat, Mistress Anjali walked to Samantha and asked her to guess who it was.

Samantha was still panting from having two thick cocks in her.

Slut Samantha: Mistress... I... Don't know mistress, please don't do this mistress, I will do anything you ask me to do, please mistress, she begged Anjali.

Mistress Anjali: Oh poor slut, Listen to me, you will do whatever I as you to do, that is what you are going to do now, guess soon, only 10 seconds, if you are wrong, I will call them and they would remove and find out who the real slut is.

Slut Samantha: Samantha took a deep breath. "Mistress, one is my ex-husband, Naga Chaitanya and other is my brother in law"

Mistress Anjali: Oh my God Samantha, you are really really incorrect, you are really a whore, you have fucked your brother in law too, what a shame. Come on boys and do the honors.

The two men came towards Samantha and unlocked the hood, when the hood was removed, Samantha was shocked, it was her two brothers, and they were ready to show their cock in her mouth and she had no other option.

j74O96.jpg

Do for Janhvi Kapoor, Aishwarya Lekshmi and Gayathri yuvraaj also bro

Guys,

Please don't send frequent requests, I love to make fakes only on South Indian Sluts (mostly) that too whom I like so much, which is not more, so please avoid posting requests. Support by commenting.

Thanks.

Guys,

Please don't send frequent requests, I love to make fakes only on South Indian Sluts (mostly) that too whom I like so much, which is not more, so please avoid posting requests. Support by commenting.

Thanks.
Broo plz make more on Samantha handjob and kajal agarwal handjob.
Plzz bro

Back