• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Personal sex story THE REAL MOM STORY

sex stories releted to personal

What is the most attractive part of your mom's body

• Total voters
My mom is a 38-year-old woman who looks sexy as if she's only in her twenties. My father is also a hot, muscle guy, but not romantic. For 2 years, my mother wanted to dress up and wear low-cut dresses and attend events outside, but they could not go out together because my father was working.

One day, my father told my mother that she could take me with her and hang out wherever she wanted. That day I wore a suit and my mother wore a very sexy dress and we went out for a romantic dinner. We chatted a bit, talked about everything from work and school relationships to sex fantasies and secrets. Then we went to the club and had a lot of fun.

Because we were drunk, we left the car and took a taxi home. It was midnight and my father was working on his computer in the living room. We told my father what we were doing. When my mother called my father to the bedroom to take off her clothes, my father said that he had work for half an hour more, and that he would come after we left, so we went to the bedroom with my mother. Because my mother wanted it, I unzipped the back of her dress and she undressed. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra in her dress, so I wasn't surprised to see my mom's gorgeous breasts and slim waist . My mother always dressed very comfortably at home and we were used to it with my siblings and she was wearing a beautiful lacy black bikini underneath at this time, and I had taken off my suit while my mother entered the adult bathroom and turned the water on. We were both left in our underwear. My mom took off her bikini and got into the tub. Because I was drunk, I dared to undress and go to my mother and we started to take a shower together.

When I poured all the shower gel into the tub, there was foam everywhere and we started to have a foam war. Meanwhile, my father came and started filming us while we were having fun. We got my dad wet, and he got undressed and joined the bubble fight.

We had fun in the bathroom while drinking wine for close to 1 hour. I got out of the water, dried myself with a towel and lay naked on my parents' bed and fell asleep there. When I woke up an hour later to pee, my mother was sleeping on my right and my father on my left, naked. After peeing, I went back to bed, stared at my mother, who was naked on the bed for a moment, beautiful enough for many men to dream of, and I involuntarily got an erection. I had no bad intentions, instead of going to my own bed, I lay between my parents and hugged my mother.

There was nothing better than lying in bed while inhaling my mother's scent and feeling the warmth of her body… That's how I fell asleep that day. As the midday sun hits the room, I awoke to my mother stroking my hair. While my father was sleeping, he was spread all over the bed, and I was lying with my mother almost naked, lip to lip. My mother's breasts were touching my chest, and when I woke up like this, we had a little chat. I had pain in my penis and balls because I was extremely horny at night. When I told this to my mom, she said we could fix this problem and she grabbed my penis and started playing with her hand. After a few minutes, I had a full erection. My mom told me she always saw my 23cm penis in the house but it was more fun to hold it. I started stroking my mother's breast and we started kissing. There was no sexual sentiment between us, we were just having fun. My mom went into the 69 position all of a sudden and started sucking my dick. A few minutes later I started sucking her pussy. I ejaculated in my mother's mouth while my father was sleeping next to us. There was so much semen in my mother's mouth that she had to swallow twice.

I thanked my mother and she told me to go and make breakfast she said. I got up and washed my face and dick, put on one of my father's underwear. I left my mother's side but I was in front of the door looking at the messages on my phone. In the meantime, my mother was fucking my father's morning wood.

My mom would wake my dad up by fucking and kissing him. The pussy I licked just 5 minutes ago was giving my father pleasure now. That day, I once again admired my mother. We've been going to parties together for a while, having romantic dinners, and having fun pretending to be husband and wife out there. This is our little secret. Now I have a girlfriend who adores my mom and she told me she had a dream last week where she had sex with my mom. Maybe we can make that dream come true and have threesomes together (or foursome if my dad joins in)

Back