• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Real Story Washroom Masturbation Stories

Reak sex story

gyanachandra7

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
I am an experienced fapper. I love to fap daily because I have no female partner. It gives me a relaxing experience and makes me sleep easily at night.

Sometimes I feel it is better to fap than just having a girl friend. For me girlfriend means bullshit. Masturbation is safest sex.
Today I was travelling in a train. I found an erotic magazin. In that magazine, I found a hot pic of Tara Sutaria ji. She was extremely hot like a smoke. There were only 3 to 4 men in that boggy because of heavy rain. As I saw Tara's pic, I went to bathroom. I had a hard rock inside my pant. I locked the washroom. Took off the pant and shirt. No one was coming to the washroom for 1 hour. I was safe inside. I hold the magazin in my left hand. Spitted on Tara's pic and spitted on my penis. I started jerk off hard till I cummed all the fluid on Tara ji's face. Then I felt very relaxed. Came out of washroom

Thanks for opening up and sharing your perspective. We all have our own ways of finding relaxation, and it's great that you've found something that helps you unwind.
Personal experiences can be interesting to talk about, but let's also remember to keep the conversation respectful and considerate of everyone's comfort levels. If you're looking to explore new ideas, you might want to check out some resources about using sex machines. It's always cool to try new things, just remember to prioritize your safety and well-being along the way. Good luck trying new things!

Back