• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

Her revenge was by now an obsession with Rashmika. She was making no progress and it irritated her no end. 'It is not in your hands' I told her, 'have faith in God. Your day will come. His wheels grind slowly but they grind very fine'. At that moment I did not know how close we were to success.

Few days later when I returned from office I said, 'Poor Swami he is ruined'.

'What happened to that filthy bastard?' Rashmika said viciously giving vent to her frustration.

'You must have read in the papers about the I T industry melt down?' I asked.

'Yes but what has that to do with Swami?' Rashmika asked still irritated.

'Have you forgotten? He told us that he invests every extra penny he has in an I T Company. The melt down has effected this company most severely. The share, which was quoted at 1000 Rupees a few days ago, is worth pennies today. Mr. Swami's investment is wiped off and he is a poor man today. Except for his salary he has nothing and for his life style it is not sufficient. Even the house he lives in is on rent' I explained.

'Serves the bloody bastard right' Rashmika said angrily.

'You know dear he was so distraught that he was crying like a baby and even talked about ending his life. Poor fellow I pity him' I said.

'Stop him Randy. Don't you let him commit suicide? Tell him he can die immediately after I have taken my revenge and not a moment earlier' Rashmika said and started to sob.

Taking her in my arms trying to console her I said, 'Relax darling. This revenge thing is getting to you' and kissed her tenderly. Suddenly she broke off. 'What did you say? Swami is financially ruined. Oh great news. This gives me an idea as to how I can take my revenge on him' Rashmika said dancing with joy.

'I gave you an idea? What, tell me?' I asked eagerly.

'No not now. First let me think it through. Come on let us go to bed and celebrate' Rashmika replied grinning.

In bed she kissed me and pressed my cock. 'Oh Randy what a fine erection you have got.' Rashmika sighed.

90z7Pa.jpg

90zAWQ.jpg

I thought you wanted to think about your plan' I said.

'Oh Randy. The plan can wait but it will be a sacrilege to waste such a fine an erection like this. Randy fuck me' Rashmika sighed and spread her legs to welcome my cock.

'AAHHH' she moaned as I entered.

'Oh darling I am so happy. I have him at last' Rashmika moaned.

'Hey! Stop thinking about Swami. Think about what I am going to do to you tonight' I replied pushing my cock in and out of her pussy.

'Oh Randy it feels so good. Yes fuck me hard' she yelled in ecstasy. I fucked her with long slow strokes increasing the speed gradually.

'Y...Hes darling harder and faster. GOD I AM ALREADY THERE. GIVE ME MORE. GOD RANDY YOU ARE THE BEST. OH, OH I AM COMING. Y...HES I AMMMM COMMMINNNGGG' she screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

90zjGe.jpg

I had not cum and continued to fuck her. 'Darling you have not cum' she gasped.

'No darling but I will cum soon' I panted.

'Oh cum darling cum' she panted. I was not too far away. My strokes became shorter and harder.

'Y...HES, OH Y..HES. DON"T STOP. I AM COMING AGAIN' she shouted. Her body ached and her hips met my hard strokes midway.

'GOD I AM THERE. OHHH RAAAAANNNNDDDDYYYYYYY' she shouted and at that moment I released my load inside her pussy. We lay kissing for a long time and when I regained my erection Rashmika said, 'Randy now fuck me in my ass hole'.

As I loved fucking her butt I immediately got into position to comply with her demand and started to wet it with spit. 'No darling fuck me dry' Rashmika said.

'Are you mad it will hurt you very much' I objected.

'Let it Randy, if my idea works then it will be like buggering Swami's ass hole without any lubrication. I want to know exactly how much it is going to hurt him. Go on do what I say' she replied.

I had no choice and I shoved my cock up her dry ass hole. 'AAAAUUUUUWWWWAAAAA' she screamed and with a smile added, 'good it hurts so much'. After we had finished we fell asleep in each other's arms.

90zoTq.jpg

90zHyR.jpg

In the morning I asked, 'What is your plan?'

'Oh Randy I am so excited. It is so simple. I am sure that it will work and he will not be in a position to complain either' Rashmika said jumping with joy.

'Okay it is simple and it will work but for God's sake what is the plan?' I asked little loudly.

'Randy I expect you to help. Without your active participation it might just flop' Rashmika said in a worried tone.

'Listen sweetheart I have already promised all my help. I repeat again that I will do whatever is possible to help you to get your revenge on Swami and the MD' I said getting irritated.

'Darling, don't get annoyed. I am being over cautious. You know how important it is for me. My plan is.......

90zdrp.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Bro adda nivetha pethuraj in next part too

When Kajal got done cumming, she suddenly felt exhausted. But Chad was continuing to ram her cunt from below. She just slumped on Chad's chest.

Shruti took her finger out of Kajal’s ass. She got up and stood above her husband's face. Then facing Kajal she lowered herself on her knees until her pussy was right above Chad's lips. Chad, true to habit, started licking her clit.

Shruti then pulled Kajal’s flopping torso u, bent forward and started kissing her. Kajal, now tired but also turned on, finally started seeing the pleasure in kissing another woman. She kissed back passionately, moving her hands to Shruti’s firm boobs.

And those three perfect torsos formed a nice triangle of multi-tasking. Kajal and Shruti kissing each other with their tongues, and squeezing each other's boobs. Chad's tongue working his wife's clit, and his dick ramming the sweet tight cunt of this exquisite Indian beauty.

The triangle of pleasure held shape for about ten minutes as Chad's skilled tongue gave his wife two orgasms. Shruti noticed that Kajal had gone from being reluctant and tentative while kissing her to absolutely aggressive. She was biting Shruti’s lips, probing her mouth with her tongue, and assaulting her boobs.

After Shruti’s had her third orgasm, Chad pushed her butt away gently. Shruti got up and moved away. Kajal was left breathless now that her kissing partner was gone. Chad then slid Kajal’s greedy cunt off his dick and moved her to the side too. Kajal let out a moan of disappointment. She felt as if she'd be happy to have that rod inside her till eternity.

"It's okay." Chad kissed Kajal and said. "Just changing positions."

Chad then had the two ladies get on all fours next to each other on the rock, Kajak on the left, Shruti on the right. He examined the two asses and admired how perfect they were in their own was. Shruti’s was tight and muscular. As she bent over, her cheeks parted automatically giving a glimpse of her pussy and asshole. It was a sight that still turned him on after all these years.

9tBfpI.jpg

9tBr6L.jpg

Kajal’s ass was round, full, very fleshy. Her pussy had hair while Shruti’s was clean shaven. Her cunt lips pulsated as she waited on all fours. He then smiled when Kajal herself turned her head and started kissing Shruti again. Shruti kissed back. And the two ladies were back to slobbering in each others mouths. And moaning and whimpering.

Chad thanked his stars. He was so lucky to have these two gorgeous women, even one of whom any man would kill for, all for himself. These two whimpering beauties were on their hands and knees, naked, with their asses stuck up in the air, waiting only for his dick. And one of them was a traditional shy Indian wife on her honeymoon. Chad looked up at the sky, said a silent thank you to god, and then got back to the deed at hand.

He stood on his knees right behind them. Then he put three fingers of his right hand into Shruti’s cunt and then three fingers of his left hand into Kajal’s cunt. And he started finger fucking them hard and fast. Both women stopped kissing each other, threw their heads up and started hollering with pleasure, almost like bitches in heat. Kajal could not believe how talented Chad was with his fingers despite having a dick that could do the job more than well.

Chad then inserted each of his thumbs into their assholes and finger fucking them even faster, rubbing their g-spots.Their bodies shook and quivered and their mouths kept hollering. This turned Chad on even more.

He put his thumbs in deeper into their asses. And then Kajal was shocked when she felt her lower body being lifted off the floor. Grabbing to the two pieces of asses like bowling balls, Chad lifted them both as he continued his finger assault. Shruti was used to this but for Kajal it was an utterly new experience. Both women just had their hands on the floor and Chad stood up, holding their cunts and asses so that their bodies were in a tilted wheelbarrow like position.

Kajal and Shruti screeched their way to a couple of orgasms, squirting all over Chad's hands. Kajal had never experienced squirting before so was taken aback at what her body did. But she was in too much ecstasy to dwell on it too much.

Chad finally lowered their bodies gently to the ground. This brute of a soldier had been effortlessly holding up those weights for over ten minutes. When he dropped them to the floor, Shruti and Kajal were in no state to stay on all fours. They both just collapsed on the floor in each others arms. Chad observed his handiwork, reducing two beautiful women to delirious jellies out under the open sky. And he still wasn't through with them.

9tBwhO.jpg

9tB6dG.jpg

Chad got down on the floor next to the two quivering ladies. He made them lie down next to each other on their backs until their hips were touching. Then he picked up Shruti's left leg and Kajal’s right leg, held them together and lifted them up straight. This made their bodies tilt slightly as parts of their asses touched each other. And their cunts were just inches away from each other.

Then holding on to those legs together, Chad first fucked Shrutui's cunt for about 20 strokes. Then Kajal’s. Both ladies took turns moaning in pleasure as they were serviced by the huge dong. Their asses slapped against each other with every stroke. Kajal was so randy by now that every time Chad took his dick out of her to put it in Shruti, she felt like crying out. She did not know that euphoria like this was even possible and she didn't want to share it, even with the guy's own wife.

After fifteen minutes of this fucking, Shruti hoarsely said,

"Just finish already, Chad. My leg's starting to cramp."

"As you say." Chad said.

His next few strokes were meaningfully rapid. And then he took out his dick, held it in his hand, and it started spurting. Actually spraying is a better word for it. The amount of cum that came out of Chad's dick was unbelievable. Aiming carefully, he spread it evenly over Kajal’s and Shruti's face and tits.

9tBGgK.jpg

9tBM5s.jpg

He then let go of their legs. And the two ladies again slumped on the rock, exhausted.

In five minutes, Shruti had gotten her breath back. She sat up, kissed Kajal deeply, licking some of Chad's cum off her lips.

"You were amazing!" Shruti said.

Kajal was so exhausted, she couldn't even move. She just lay there naked, her legs open, and her pussy red and swollen with the greatest assault it had ever received. With half closed eyes, she stared at the stars in the night sky.

Chad had slipped his shorts back on. He sat on a rock admiring Kajal’s big tits and engorged nipples. He felt a sense of accomplishment in the fact that it was his cum sprayed all over this demure Indian lady's face and tits. He had fucked many women over the years, but he couldn't think of anyone who could match up to Kajal in terms of physical and carnal perfection. He hoped he'd be able to bang her again soon.

Shruti climbed off the rocks and went into the ocean to wash herself up. She returned and put on her bikini. And she sat on her husband's lap.

"Ready to go back, Kajal?" Shruti asked."It'll be dawn soon."

Kajal finally felt normal enough to nod. She pulled herself back up. Every inch of her being ached with exhaustion. But there was also the residue of pleasure. She got on her weak knees and with the support of the rocks, climbed down. Both Chad and Shruti following her admired the view of her pussy and asshole as her ass cheeks parted. Kajal splashed water on herself, cleaned up Chad's cum.

9tBvlh.jpg

9tBlqt.jpg

Kajal was finally feeling her pulse return to normal. Her thought process was also coming back to normal. And on came the rush of guilt. What had she turned into? She had now cheated on her husband with two different men within twenty four hours. And if you counted Shruti, that was another person. This was in addition to Mehra who had had his way with her back in India. What had been unleashed inside her? Why had she turned into a characterless slut.

She thought of all this as she cleaned herself up. She felt her pussy which was sore. He thighs were tired. Her back, knees and hands were scraped with being rubbed against the rock. Surely Gautham would notice all this. What if he was already awake? What would she tell him?

Just as she was thinking all this, a different question arose in her mind. She looked around panicking.

"Where are my clothes?" she said.

Chad and Shruti looked around. They were nowhere to be seen.

"Shit, the tide! It must have washed them out." Chad said.

He was right. Kajal noticed that the water was at least 30 feet more inland than it had been when Chad stripped her naked.

"What am I going to do?"

"What can you do?" Shruti shrugged, but internally, chuckled at the thought that this shy slut who wore only loose frumpy clothes, would have to walk back all the way naked.

A few minutes back, the three of them started making the trek back. Kajal was in the middle, utterly and completely naked. She felt ashamed at the ignominy of the situation. She prayed to god that they shouldn't run into anyone on the way back. It was well past 4 AM.

But god didn't listen. Five minutes later, they passed a couple of guys from the resort staff who were walking to work. Kajal blushed, looked down, put one hand on her pussy and the other on her tits and kept walking.

It wasn't uncommon for couples to walk around naked in that private resort. It was allowed and many adventurous couples experimented with nudity on the beaches. So it wasn't kajal’s being naked that surprised them. But the fact that it was Kajal. They had seen this shy Indian wife in the resort in loose clothing. To see her walk naked and looking obviously well-fucked was surprising. They guessed that the big American soldier and his wife had just had a beach threesome with this vixen.

9tGQpd.jpg

9tGzBE.jpg

A few minutes later, they passed the Japanese couple who had been on the snorkeling boat. They were also surprised to see Kajal absolutely naked. Kajal was seen by a dozen or so more guests and resort staff. No one said anything to her. Most of them chuckled and especially the men felt lucky to get a glimpse of her perfect naked form.

After what seemed like an eternity, the three of them came to the cabins. Kajal peeked inside the window and was relieved to see that Gautham was still fast asleep. She was about to run in and get dressed when Shruti stopped her. She kissed the naked Kajal passionately for a couple of minutes. Then Chad took his turns. As he hugged her, he felt his dick coming back to life. Suggestively, he put Kajal’s hand on the bulge in his crotch.

"Please Chad, not now. Gautham could wake up any minute."

"Okay." Chad turned Kajal around, slapped her on the bum, and said, "go take care of your husband."

Kajal walked into the cabin. The door squeaked a little as she closed it. The sound made Gautham stir a little. Terrified, Kajal sprinted to the bathroom. She took a long shower, cleaning the washable remains of her romp on the beach. She looked at herself in the mirror. Scrapes on her back, knees and palms. And a couple of hickies on her big jugs. She would have to be careful hiding these signs using some excuse. Then wearing a full length bathrobe, she came out hoping Gautham hadn't woken up. He hadn't.

She immediately put on salwar kameez, and got in bed next to her husband. Chad and Shruti had kept her up all night. She was feeling tired and sleepy. Just as she was about to drift into sleep, the thunking sounds from next door started again.

9tGNsU.jpg

9tGUhj.jpg

"Oh god! They are at it again? How much stamina does Chad have?" Kajal thought to herself.

Soon she fell asleep.

Kajal woke up at around noon, her whole body sore from being Chad and Shruti’s fucktoy. Gautham was already up and was checking his email on his laptop.

"Good morning." he said looking very upset. "I have some bad news."

Panic filled Kajal’s entire being. He had found out. He was going to leave her.

"We are going to have to cut our trip short."

Oh god, he had definitely found out.

"There's a really important deal that is the risk of falling through. I have to go and help my dad with it."

Phew! She had feared the worst.

As she packed their bags, Kajal told herself that this was probably a good thing. It had started off as a nice honeymoon but had just taken a drastic turn. She had been fucked silly by strangers in the previous 24 hours. And had been seen strolling naked by a dozen more people. Who knew what else would happen if she stuck around a few more days. It would completely destroy her already damaged marriage. It was best to just forget this trip as a big mistake and start her married life with a new chapter.

9tGgfa.jpg

9tG8kQ.jpg

END OF SEASON 1.....

SEASON 2 COMING SOON.......................
Bro can you please continue this story. Or atleast tell me where can I find the original story.

Samantha was throwing her legs gently whether in excitement or in resistance I couldn’t understand. I was about to shout when another TT appeared from nowhere. He asked me harshly whether I was in my bogie and I pointed towards mine.

He started to push me hard to move to my bogie. I wanted to tell him about my wife and the man in the coupe, but he was not listening at all. And at last he pushed me in my coupe and said harshly, that I was not in sleeper class that I can roam in here and there. It was AC and that too of 1st class. So I should stay in my coupe and should limit myself to my bogie in an emergency. He also said that he would get me off the train, if he finds me again sneaking in someone's privacy. He closed the door and went away without even listening to me. I was terrified of his behavior, but still there was my newly wedded wife in the coupe in a messy situation, so I moved back to my wife’s coupe within 5 minutes.

I saw the same TT sleeping on the attendant seat and so I tip topped the coupe. I opened the door lightly so that I could peep inside. The sight inside was the biggest nightmare of my life. My dreams were shattered and I was broken from inside. Samantha was lying naked on the seat. Her saree, petticoat, blouse along with her bra and panty was lying on the ground. The man was above her with his dick inside her pussy. He was pounding her like no tomorrow, and she was lying still, facing towards the window.
9gWMFW.jpg

She was neither resisting nor participating. Meanwhile that South Indian guy was sucking her nipples and kissing all over her neck. I was about to say something when the TT moved and I panicked. Panicking was my nature from my childhood so I swiftly moved back to my bogie. After a few minutes I collected my courage and went to have a look, when I saw TT standing in between the coupes and puffing cigarettes. He saw me angrily and so I just rushed in the bathroom nearby. I came out in two minutes, but TT was still there, so headed my way back to my coupe.

After 15 minutes I went back to check whether the TT was there or not. He was gone, so I moved towards my wife’s coupe. But as soon as I was in the straight line of the gallery I saw the man, who was pounding Samantha, coming towards me. I stiffened at my place, he saw me and smiled cheaply. He was just in underwear and came straight towards me. But before I could say a word, he vanished inside the bathroom of his bogie. I speedily moved to the coupe and found it was still chained, so peep inside.

Samantha was on her four, in a doggie position and a man was pounding her from back. She was facing the window so I wasn’t able to see, both of their faces. The guy pounding her was pulling her hairs and pressing her boobs. Just then I saw the guy was returning from the bathroom, so I swiftly hid myself behind the last coupe. He pulled the door and said something to the guy inside in his native language, which I didn’t hear clearly and didn’t understand a word.

Then he moved inside the adjacent coupe in which his fellow was. Before getting inside the coupe, he waited a while, moved towards the entry gate beside the last coupe, where I was hiding, and locked the door from inside. I don’t know whether he saw me or not, but I was trapped, nowhere to go, not to my coupe either. So had to wait there, until the train stops at any station or someone opens the gate from inside. I kept on peeing from the glass window in the door but there was no movement in the gallery.
9gWRJO.jpg

After 30 minutes the coupe door opened in which the first guy vanished, and one nude guy emerged from inside. He went straight to the coupe in which Samantha was, opened the lock along with the chain. He opened the gate and another nude guy exited from Samantha’s coupe. This naked guy who opened the chain then entered the coupe and the guy who came out of the coupe, chained the coupe again locking it again. He went inside the adjacent coupe and I was spellbound what I was witnessing.

Till one hour there were no movements but then the first guy came in the gallery. He went to Samantha’s coupe and opened the lock along with the chain. The guy who entered the coupe one hour ago came out of the coupe talking with the guy in his native language. They didn’t lock the coupe again and went toward the adjacent coupe. I wanted to rush the coupe but it was locked. So I had to wait.

Just then I saw the TT coming towards Samantha’s coupe and he opened the gate. He pushed his head inside and started talking to Samantha. But the voice was so low and the gate was closed I couldn’t hear a word. The TT opened the gate completely and went inside. But after a minute he came out completely nude, shouted loudly at the attendant. The attendant came running to him and they both vanished inside without closing the door. I waited for 15 minutes and the guy who was in the coupe for the last one hour, came out of his coupe in his undies. He moved towards the door I was hiding. I understood that he were going for loo, so I hid myself in a bathroom.

He opened the gate and went inside another bathroom. As soon as he was in, I opened my bathroom gate and swiftly moved towards the coupe, but stopped a few steps before. The door of the coupe in which Samantha was, was quite ajar. So I have no option to stay at the door and peep inside. The only way was to look inside and move forward, so I started walking slowly toward Samantha’s coupe. For a fraction of second I looked inside and moved forward. Samantha was standing between the two seats, all nude. The TT and the attendant were all nude, had sandwiched her in between, and were thumping her from both directions.
9gWLtG.jpg

I moved to my other side of the bogie and hid myself at the end of last coupe. The man came back to the coupe in which Samantha and both fellows were. He stood in front of the coupe and was talking with the TT for a few minutes. Then he moved back to the adjacent coupe. After 45 minutes the TT and attendant came out fully dressed. I swiftly went back to my coupe.

Five minutes later the TT came to my coupe and called the boy staying with me, outside. He was sleeping peacefully but TT forcefully woke him up. After they both were out, they closed the door and started to talk. After a few minutes he came back delighted, he pulled his purse out from his bag and handed the TT a few bugs. The TT asked him to follow him, but before moving after the TT he peeped inside and showed thumbs up to me. I was confused about his action so after a few minutes I too came out but both were missing. I reached the partition where the two bogies separated, and found the middle gate that separated the two bogies was closed. The half door was of tinned glass, the bogie in which Samantha’s coupe was glowing with lights, and mine was dark as night. I was able to see across the tinned glass and was sure the peoples in that bogie weren’t able to see this side.

So I stayed there confidently and was peeping at the other side. The TT and the boy were standing near the bathroom smoking. As they finished smoking, the TT said something to him and the teenager boy went inside one bathroom. The TT moved away, after 2-3 minutes Samantha came to view walking towards the bogie separation gate, behind which I was standing. She was all bare, as I believed she was having a fair skin all over her body. Her boobs were firm and were bouncing slightly on her every step. Her figure was awesome and so her well-shaped thighs.
9gY99J.jpg

She was coming all nude towards the bathroom and was walking as normal as she was all covered, and this was not a train bogie but her bedroom. It was the first time I was seeing Samantha naked. Her hair was all messed and her pussy was leaking semen’s rolling on her thighs. She was having thick bushes on her pussy and seemed that she never shaved. Her steps were telling that, she was having difficulty walking.

Samantha reached the bathroom door in which the teenager boy was, and knocked the door. The door opened and she stepped inside, closing the door after her. After 30 minutes the first guy came and knocked on the gate. The boy came out completely dressed but not Samantha. He opened the middle gate and I hid myself in the bathroom. After two minutes I peeped outside and saw no one, the middle gate was closed again. I went to the gate again and saw that the first guy was still there on the bathroom gate, talking with Samantha, and standing in his underwear. He said something and so Samantha came out all nude. He pushed her on the second bathroom gate and deposited her back on it.

He was carrying a small box, opened the box, pulled a pen and started to write something on her boobs. After 5 minutes he left her and said something, lowering his underwear. Samantha sat on her knees and gulped his dick in her mouth like a professional, and started to give him blowjob. In a few hours she was transformed into something I couldn’t believe. The girl who never came out of her house premises, was on her knees, giving a stranger a professional blowjob. The guy took 5 minutes to load a shit in her mouth, which she disgustingly gulped down her throat. Just then his two fellows, along with the TT and attendant came there.
9gYNVh.jpg

They were talking something and said something to Samantha. Samantha joined her hands in begging manner, and said something. The TT slapped her and said something. She raised up and two fellows crossed her hands over her waist. They all moved towards the coupe. The coupe door closed and there was no way to see inside, what was going on? I looked at the watch and it was four in the morning. I went back to my coupe where the boy was sleeping peacefully. His phone was lying on the floor. So I picked it up and was about to put it on his seat when accidently I clicked the unlock button. Though I didn’t know the unlock pattern, there flashed the wallpaper on the screen. It was Samantha all nude, standing in the corner of the bathroom looking elsewhere. This lewd had snapped her also. Then the phone got locked and I placed it on his seat, there was nothing which I could have done.

I relaxed on my seat and soon the tiredness took me over. I slept around 4 hours and the attendant woke me up. He said that my station was nearing. I got up and collected my luggage. When heading back to Samantha’s coupe I stopped near the bathroom. I picked up the box of pen and read it carefully. It was not a pen, but was an electronic battery operated tattoo maker. I was shocked by it and didn’t understand what he had written on Samantha’s boobs with it.

As I entered Samantha’s coupe, I saw her fully dressed lying on the seat, the man adjacent to her seat was snoring. Her hair was all well and not a stain anywhere, no sign was there of anything happening last night. I asked about the night and she said that it was great, and she slept peacefully, not even woke up once. She asked whether I came to peep on her. I said that I too was travelling in AC for the first time so slept peacefully and didn’t check her out at night. She looked elsewhere and smiled a little. I noticed it, she was either happy that I didn’t check her out, and she had preserved the image of a newly wed virgin bride in front of her husband or she was definitely a slut by nature. Soon we reached our station and got down, we took auto and came back to the rented room where I stayed.
9gYUet.jpg

As we entered the house I asked Samantha, whether she believes in pundit words, which she replied that surely she does and we shouldn’t mate for the next 15 days. I was amazed that she had mated with 5 guys last night and I was still on the rejection list, but didn’t say anything. She expressed the desire to take a bath and I showed her the bathroom. She took a long bath and I came out of the house, to get a ready made breakfast. When I returned back Samantha was lying on the bed in just her nighty deep in sleep. I was curious to know what was written on her boobs. So just opened the buttons of her nightie and spread the edges apart.

There were her boobs, in front of me with few tattoos over them. On reading the tattoos I found names, five names definitely of the guys who fucked her last night. Below was written a date, the date of journey. The nightmare of the first class was over now. I rearranged her nightie and sat aside. I wanted to know everything from Samantha about the night but didn’t find the courage to ask her till the date I wrote this. Later after thinking about the whole episode I was a bit excited. This gave me the conclusion that I was a cuckold by nature and if something happens like this in future, I decided to be a silent spectator of it. No question would be asked from my side, from my wife.
9gYgRd.jpg
Best

TO BE CONTINUED....

Back